The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lilia Teaches French

(mf, ff, mc, seduction)

Please note: this is my first story, so do be gentle. It features a certain amount of highly inappropriate behavior, and should only be read by adults who aren’t easily offended. Readers should avoid trying to emulate the characters in this story as some of their behaviors don’t bear repeating. Of course, I’m speaking of learning a foreign language, a twisted act that I can’t in good conscience recommend to anyone. Furthermore, the protagonist at one point clearly exceeds the speed limit. Oh yeah, and she’s slowly transformed into a submissive cock-hungry lesbian. Don’t look at me, I just write the stuff. Bearing these warnings in mind, those who still wish to brave the tale should continue reading....

Lilia Teaches French

by Dripping Yarns

I hadn’t actually seen Lilia for nearly six years, although we’d talked on the phone from time to time. She and I had been roommates at Wellesley for two years. Not that Lilia Vandemere actually needed a roommate. She was one of the Vandemeres. Her father could have bought Wellesley, and probably would have if Lilia had asked him to. At least that’s the impression I got. Lilia was understandably spoiled, used to getting everything she wanted, but she was actually quite nice about it. As roommates go, I certainly could have done a lot worse. She seemed to have absolutely no sense of the value of money, to her it was a neverending resource. She would buy the most extravagant gifts for people on a whim. Not that I should complain—without Lilia my college wardrobe would have looked like, well, a college wardrobe.

Lilia was beautiful, too. Drop dead gorgeous, actually. Raven-haired goddess, if ever I saw one. Even her money couldn’t buy looks like hers. Guys used to fall all over themselves just to be near her. She dated a lot, although never one guy for very long. I was no slouch myself, in the looks department. I used to turn a lot of heads, still do at 28, with my long blonde hair, blue eyes, and tight curves. I just wasn’t Lilia. Like her money, Lilia was completely comfortable with her looks, either never noticing how in awe of her they left the guys, or else she was so used to being fawned over, that it just seemed natural for her to accept their devotion gracefully.

Unlike Lilia, I grew up in a middle-class midwestern home. I was Jill Hemings, only child, small town girl off to college with a fistful of scholarships. I was smart, and my grades showed it. You could even say I was smarter than Lilia. Hah! Got you, Lilia. There’s something I could do better than you. Lilia excelled in all of the classes that interested her, and barely passed those that didn’t. I guess grades didn’t matter to her. She was absolutely confident of her success after college, probably with good reason. She loved computer science, marketing and management classes, primarily.

The only time Lilia didn’t set me at ease was when she kissed me. It wasn’t a sisterly kiss, either. I guess I freaked out on her a bit when it happened. I swear I never had a clue as to her feelings before that kiss. I told her that I was absolutely, 100 percent, without a doubt straight, and that I would greatly appreciate it if she never, ever did that again. She was so apologetic, I think she was mortified to have so misjudged me, and when she bought me a diamond tennis bracelet by way of an apology, I couldn’t bring myself to tell her that the gift made me uncomfortable. Knowing how she’d felt about me, an expensive gift seemed inappropriate, but I accepted it to spare her feelings. We both graduated about three weeks later, and I hadn’t seen her since.

Like I’d said, we talked on the phone a couple of times a year. When she called me three weeks ago, I told her the news about Roger and me. That we were engaged. She’d heard about Roger in our previous conversations, as I’d been dating him for almost two years. I’d met Roger through work—I was a divisional manager for a medical services company and he was a sales rep for one of our suppliers. I wouldn’t have normally given Roger the time of day, as he wasn’t particularly good-looking, but he was so persistent, and really very romantic. It wasn’t love at first sight, but I did agree to a date eventually, and then another and another. Pretty soon I’d realized that I’d fallen for him. Part of it was that Roger was less career-minded than I—he made me feel that I was the most important thing in his life almost from the start, that he’d quit his job, up and move, change his friends, do anything at all just to make me happy. As soon as I realized that, I thought of Lilia. Oh, not like you’re thinking. Its just that Roger treated me the way that every guy treated Lilia. He was an absolute puppy dog, and until that moment I never even knew that I was looking for a man like Roger.

So I told Lilia about the engagement, promised that of course she’d be invited to the wedding, and caught up with what was new. Of course, I pretty much knew what was new with Lilia. Anyone who reads Business Week regularly knew all about Lilia’s company. She’d started it just after college (with her daddy’s money, of course), and struggled for four years before everything started to come together. Now Vandemere Ventures was one of the largest privately-held high-tech companies in the world, offering a wide variety of computers and computer peripherals for sale, as well as software applications. For the past year or so, they’d been offering computer systems bundled with DSL internet service for home users. It was one of those deals where you have to watch the little ads, but the internet service was free. What separated Vandemere from its competitors was the fact that they bundled high-speed access with state-of-the-art systems, and made money doing it. Just how much money I couldn’t tell you—they don’t have to file like the public companies.

This is going to sound just awful, but when I told Lilia about planning to honeymoon in Paris, it occurred to me that it would be just like her to pay for an extravagant honeymoon as a gift. I think I might even have brought it up for that reason, although I felt a little guilty doing so. Instead, she asked me how fluent my French was (no, I don’t think she’d intended that as a double entendre). When I told her that it was pretty rusty, and that I was planning on brushing up before the wedding (it was nearly a year away), she offered me a French language software program that her company produced. It was a nice gesture and I accepted. She told me she’d have it out to me first thing in the morning. We chatted for a bit longer, and then said our goodbyes. I didn’t expect to hear from her for another six months.

Roger woke me the next morning in his usual fashion. You could say that his french was far from rusty. I let him bring me off twice before I went into the shower. Dear Roger hustled down to the kitchen to make us breakfast. For the thousandth time I marveled at his devotion, his gentleness. Its so nice to be adored, and Roger’s docile nature just seemed to bring out my assertive side. He has countless ways of showing me that he belongs solely to me.

I was enjoying my omlette and reading the business section when the doorbell rang. Roger went to get it, and I heard him talking to someone for a minute, before he called back and asked me if I were expecting a computer. It was from Lilia, of course. Not content to send me just the software program, she’d arranged for a new (and expensive) computer system to be delivered to my door overnight. By the time the two technicians finished installing it and configuring the software, I was running late for work. I told myself that I’d have to remember to call Lilia and thank her. I didn’t think much about the new system until I got home that evening.

Roger was already fiddling with it when I got home. He has a tendency to arrive home every day before me, so he can start on dinner. I found him at the computer playing some shoot ‘em up arcade game that Lilia had sent along with the system. It was a forthcoming release from Vandemere. I know I’d mentioned before to Lilia that Roger like those sorts of games, and so being Lilia she’d made sure a copy was included for him. I was a little bit annoyed, as I considered Roger’s juvenile attraction to computer games to be one of his few flaws, and fully intended to cure him of it before we married. Men have far too much testosterone for my taste, in any event, even without the added kicker of those violent games. I kicked Roger off the computer, and he apologized for not starting dinner sooner, then he headed for the kitchen. I found the icon for Language Tutor—French, started the program, and selected level one. It opened with the logo for Vandemere Ventures, a variant of Lilia’s family crest. I’d seen that crest on the wall of our apartment for two years in college. Lilia was inordinantly proud of it, although I couldn’t honestly say whether or not any Vandemere ever accomplished anything other than making money hand over fist. The program, though, was impressive. A variety of computerized people talked to the user, and you responded vocally through the microphone. You didn’t need to type at all, and you could see the person you were talking to in full-screen video. There were vocabulary lessons where the speaker would hold up an object and give you the french word for it, then wait for you to repeat it, or else they’d take you on a tour of the city and point out various things for you to learn. It was weird, but after a while you almost forgot that you were interacting with virtual people. I’d been using the program for close to an hour before Roger called me to dinner.

I’m sure that dinner was good (it usually is), but I just wolfed down my food and headed back to the computer. After another three hours or so, I was amazed at how much of the language was coming back to me. The program seemed really good at adjusting to the users level of skill. I’d have to call Lilia and let her know how great the program was, or maybe I’d just e-mail her. I finally made it to bed at about one in the morning. Roger massaged my shoulders, as they were tight from sitting in front of the computer for so long. It felt heavenly, and I drifted off with images from that incredible program drifting through my mind. I can’t remember much of what I dreamt that night, but I seemed to remember seeing a woman’s mouth shaping words in french.

Roger’s artful tongue awoke me the next morning. I let him lick me for about twenty minutes before I had to start getting ready. I didn’t quite orgasm, but it still felt very nice. Roger is a sweetie about going down on me. He’s tireless, and he never complains that I don’t return the favor (I’ve always thought fellatio to be demeaning). All day long, at work, I kept thinking about the program, and looking forward to the work day being over. I thought again about calling Lilia, but then there really wasn’t that much new to talk about in the days since we spoke. After work I raced home, narrowly flirting my way around a speeding ticket—the cop let me off with a warning. He got that really attentive look that Roger gets as I talked to him, and I just knew he was going to let me skate.

Roger was on the internet when I got home (no telling what he’d been up to) trying out the DSL. He told me that there was an e-mail message from Lilia for me. It was short, basically that she hoped I liked the computer (what’s not to like, its a screamer), and that we should talk again soon. I sent her back a quick message that I loved the French program, and that I’d give her call in a few days. Then I logged off and started up Language Tutor. Roger brought me dinner in the study—he’s very intuitive, and he knew I wanted to keep at it. I was getting really good with the program. I also noticed that it seemed to select different virtual people depending on how well you were doing with a certain lesson. If you were hitting a particular rough spot, it’d throw someone authoritative at you to correct your grammar. If you were breezing right through it, it’d give you someone more personable to glowingly compliment you. I was getting lots of compliments. When the program found a trouble spot for you, it would throw more of the same at you unmercifully. But you really learned, and I got a tremendous sense of accomplishment about halfway through the evening when a virtual woman (a school teacher personality) informed me that Language Tutor had determined that my responses indicated that I was ready for Level Two, and that the program would adjust in difficulty automatically. I was pretty exhausted by the time I quit, since you really had to concentrate to use the program.

I stumbled to bed, finding Roger asleep. I played a bit with his cock until he was awake and it was nice and hard for me. Then I whispered for him to fuck me. I don’t let him do that much, so he was definitely up for it. I must’ve been, too. His cock slid right into me and I realized that I was already wet. Usually when we do this, I’ll sit astride him and bounce up and down on his cock. I like it like that because I can control the rhythm and the penetration, and I love to see Roger staring up at me with those adoring eyes of his. This time I needed his cock, but I was too tired to do anything but lie back and let him pound into me. We were both dripping with sweat by the time Roger spilled his seed inside me. I held him to me, keeping him inside me, marveling at the feel of his hard cock in my pussy. I hadn’t orgasmed, but it still felt wonderful. I drifted off to sleep, enjoying the fullness inside me.

I dreamed of Lilia. It wasn’t the sort of dream I’d care to share with her. I’m sure that it was just that I’d been using her program all evening, and then shared a sexual episode with Roger, but I dreamed that Lilia were lying on top of me, an enormous phallus strapped to her waist. It was one of those dreams where you think you’re waking up, but you’re really still dreaming. I’d awakened to the feel of Lilia’s long, dark hair brushing my cheek, and the smell of her perfume in my nostrils. She was watching me and smiling as her hips moved with excruciating slowness, that monster cock grinding in and out of my sopping pussy. I wanted more, needed more, wanted to grab her by the waist and pull her inside me. I needed to be impaled by her, filled completely by that long, thick black cock of hers. I noticed for the first time that her hands held my wrists above my head, as she sawed her cock in and out of me with torturously slow strokes. She seemed to know what I was thinking as she whispered, " No, Jill, you just be a good girl for me. Just lie back and let me fill you. Open wide for Lilia, Jill. Let yourself be taken. That’s a good girl. " In my dream, Lilia bent down to tenderly kiss my lips, and I had the most tremendous orgasm of my life.

I awoke again, this time to reality. It was morning, and Roger was performing his daily ritual. I could tell that my orgasm in the dream had been a phantom. I needed to come very badly, and Roger’s dutiful tongue seemed clumsy somehow. I remember laying there for over half an hour, silently begging Roger to make me come, to give me what I needed. He didn’t. I pushed him away from me and headed for the shower. I don’t generally touch myself in the shower. Roger generally renders such a move unneccessary. Today I played with myself as the warm water played over my body, and I thought about the dream. It was too weird. I wasn’t attracted to women. Not at all. Granted, if I was, it would be to Lilia. But I just wasn’t. I thought about Roger, and tried to make myself come. I thought about past lovers. I thought about lovers I’d wished I’d had. It was maddening. I was so close, on the verge of coming, but I couldn’t quite do it. Even Mel Gibson didn’t help. In desperation, I thought about Lilia. As expected, it didn’t work. I still couldn’t come. The water turned cold, and I switched it off and towelled myself off. I hurriedly dressed, ate breakfast quickly, gave Roger a peck on the cheek, and drove to work. I was so sensitive that every little bump the car hit sent a little tingle straight to my sex. I pulled my into the lot at work, wishing the damned car would finish what it started.

I couldn’t concentrate on work at all. I spent the entire day acutely aware of the needful aching in my pussy. I didn’t know what was wrong with me, but I felt feverish and light-headed. And I thought about Lilia, about the strange dream that I’d had. Maybe it was because I was planning on getting married, that I was so obsessively focused on her. She was something of a missed opportunity. I’m not at all gay, but its natural to wonder about what might have been. What it would have been like to have been hers.

The people around the office seemed like a blur of bodies. People spoke to me and I spoke back, but I couldn’t keep from imagining their cocks and pussies beneath their slacks and skirts. Did any of them have what I needed? Could they guess what I was thinking? What exactly was I thinking? Usually I’m so businesslike and professional. At some point after lunch, I suddenly realized that I had been constantly on the brink of orgasm for a long time. Just kind of hovering there helplessly. How long I wasn’t sure. Yesterday, maybe? No, that didn’t seem possible.

I made small talk with Laura, one of the receptionists, and I could swear I felt little tremors spasming across my pussy. How could she not notice? How could any of them not notice? I tried to think of something mundane and ordinary. I glanced away from Laura’s breasts, taut against her sweater, and stared at the phone on her desk. That should have been safe to stare at. I imagined the slim cord of the phone line taut around my wrists and ankles, imagined myself strapped across her desk, opened and displayed. I imagined myself being used by her. I excused myself hastily.

I tried throughout the day to bring myself off in the restroom. No luck. Towards the end of the day, I called Lilia. It felt so good to hear her voice. I could almost imagine her warm breath playing across my clit as she spoke to me. She was coming to Chicago in a couple of days for business. I asked her how long she’d be staying, and whether she’d made hotel reservations yet. I could imagine Lilia taking a whole floor at the Drake. She’d be staying for a week or so, although she might need to cut her trip short if business required it, and no, she hadn’t made her reservations yet. I found myself inviting her to stay with Roger and me, hoping that I’d managed not to let my desperation seep into my voice. I needed to see her, to feel her close to me. My heart was hammering in my chest as I hung up the phone, and I noticed for the first time that three fingers of my left hand were under my skirt, stuffed inside me. I tried to get some work done, willing the day to be over.

It was late when Cheryl, my secretary stopped in my office and spoke to me. I hadn’t quite heard what she’d said and asked her to repeat herself. She seemed suddenly to get very angry with me. Her eyes flashing, she closed the door to my office, strode purposefully to my desk, grabbed me by the hair and yanked my head back so that I was looking up into her eyes. I was frightened. Cheryl never acted like this with me before. " What I said, you stupid cunt, is that I’m getting ready to leave. I asked if you wanted anything before I go. Not that it’s much of a mystery what you want. We all know what you want, Jill. You’ve had your head up your pussy all day, haven’t you? ”

I must have just stared at her for a moment, too shocked to speak. I felt one of her hands snake under my skirt, caressing me. Suddenly, she jammed several fingers roughly inside me and yanked me out of my chair by my sex. " I asked you a question, you needy little whore! Let me hear you answer! " She turned her head so that I could speak directly into her ear. She was still grasping my pussy with her left hand.

“ Yes, " I said. It was more of a whisper really. I felt like a little girl, somehow. My authority was stripped away from me just like that. I was breathing in ragged gasps. I was dizzy and room seemed like it was spinning. I think Cheryl’s hand on my cunt was the only thing holding me upright.

In a flash her hand was gone, and she was seated in the chair I’d just vacated. She rested one leg on my desk, and the other over an arm of the chair. One of her hands brushed her skirt a little higher. Her voice was gentler now, less angry. " Get on your knees, Jill. Go on. We both know you want this. ”

I don’t think I made a conscious decision to obey. I just felt my legs get all weak and rubbery, and then I was on the floor in front of her. She wasn’t wearing panties. She crooked her finger at me and I crawled closer. I kissed the hem of her skirt, and I could hear a little whimper rise from my throat. My kisses travelled up her thighs until my lips rested against her neatly-trimmed fur. I felt her wrap her fist around my hair, and then she pulled me to her. I knelt there for a long time, licking gently. The blinds were open. Anyone could have looked in at any time. I didn’t care. As my thighs rubbed together, I could feel their wetness being smeared. I felt her shudder, and moan my name, heard her calling me her bitch. Still, she held me to her. After she came for the second time, she pushed me away, stood and walked to the door. I begged her to bring me off. " Please, Cheryl, I need it so bad... ”

She paused at the doorway, turned towards me with a look of mild disdain, and said, " Who the hell cares? " Then she said something else that I didn’t quite catch.

“ I said I’m getting ready to go. Do you need anything? Are you coming down with something? You don’t look at all well. ”

I was back in my chair now, unsure of how I got there. She put her hand to my cheek and told me I looked flushed. She suggested I take a sick day tomorrow. Had I imagined it? Her hair was neat and so were her clothes. I resisted the impulse to try and peek under her skirt to see if she was wearing panties now. She didn’t look like someone who’d just had two orgasms from my mouth. I mumbled something unintelligible, and she left. I couldn’t tell what was real, and what was a dream, anymore. I stumbled out of the office to my car. I don’t recall the ride home.

Roger greeted me warmly when I got home. Probably a little guilty that I’d caught him playing his computer game. I think it was called Maelstrom, or something equally violent sounding. I opened Language Tutor and went to work. One thing that was really helpful about the program is that it commanded your total concentration. While I studied, I could finally forget about the butterflies that had been fluttering in my belly all day long. They were still there, of course, and my poor abused clitoris stood out like a hard little pink pebble, but I just didn’t think of them. Which was a good thing, as my body needed a break. When the Vandemere logo popped up on the screen, I thought of Lilia. I leaned forward and gently kissed the crest on the screen. I didn’t think about it, I just did it. It was like kissing Lilia, like finally completing that sweet, delicious kiss I’d spent six long years pining for. It felt natural, but I still felt foolish and ashamed for doing it. I was grateful when the logo vanished and the program finished loading. Now at least I could just relax and stop thinking about everything.

I graduated to Level Three fairly quickly, and the faces on the screen spoke to me more quickly and with greater urgency. I couldn’t believe how well I was doing. My virtual teachers layed into me with gusto. Our interaction seemed less like two equals in conversation. At Level Three it was clear that they were the teachers, and I the pupil. One of them made me think of Lilia, which was natural enough, I suppose, as it was her program I was immersed in. She didn’t look that much like Lilia, maybe just a touch around the eyes, and the lips, definitely the lips. I think at some point I was out of my chair, kneeling as I used the program, but I’m not certain. I was certainly back in my chair when I heard Roger enter the study. Without turning from the screen, I asked him if dinner was ready.

“ Sure is, sweetie. Daddy made a tasty protein shake for his little girl. " I turned towards Roger, surprised at his remarks and at his tone. He was naked, his penis bobbing in front of him like a snake poised to strike. Roger strode forward confidently, with an air of arrogance, and sat on the edge of the desk in front of my chair. I could see the program running on the screen behind him. One of my tutors peeked out at me from the screen. I think she was smiling.

“ Roger, what...? " I was flabbergasted. This wasn’t Roger. Where was his shyness? This Roger didn’t look like he was prepared to take no for an answer. He was telling me to kneel, to take him in my mouth. " Unless you intend to do without this cock tonight in that slack-jawed little cunt of yours, Jill, I suggest you get started. " I wanted to tell him to go to hell, that I didn’t do things like that, but the words died in my throat. I don’t think I could have spoken intelligibly anyway, not with Roger’s penis stuffed in my mouth. My whole body was shaking. I was mortified, I was aroused, I was mortified that I was aroused. I felt one of Roger’s fingers lightly trace a very wet cunt lip, and he snickered. " Yeah, I thought so. Now be a good little bitch, Jill, and lick daddy’s bone nice and clean. " I could hear a feminine voice praising me in french the entire time I sucked him. I was crying as he climaxed in my mouth, humiliated by my weakness. I’d given in to him with barely a whimper, and it just felt so good to let myself be used by him. When he was done with me, he retrieved his cock from my mouth, patted me on the head, said " that’s my girl! “, and left the room without a backward glance.

Sometime later, Roger interrupted me at the computer to tell me that dinner was ready. He was dressed, and he seemed like his old self. I was almost certain that I’d imagined the entire episode with Roger, just as I had earlier with Cheryl. I found myself hoping that it was just a twisted dream I’d had. Roger seemed friendly enough, but occasionally I thought I caught a look in his eye that seemed almost predatory. I was very quiet throughout dinner, hardly tasting the lasagna that he’d made. Away from the program, it was increasingly hard not to think about sex, and about the need in my belly that never quite seemed to go away. I left Roger to clean up and hurried back to study French.

Four hours later I tumbled into bed. I awoke to the feel of Roger’s cock sawing in and out of me. He’d mounted me from behind, and I could hear his stomach loudly slapping against my ass as he pumped me. My fingers were clawing at the sheets, and I was shrieking his name over and over again. It felt so good, that for a brief moment I actually thought I was going to cum. When he finished with me he tenderly kissed my cheek and told me I was great. Something had been wrong, though. Roger never initiates sex with me. He knows I’ll take him when I’m in the mood. He’d been spending a lot of time with me, though. He’d probably noticed that I’m not myself. He’d seen that I’m vulnerable, and like any man he’s taking advantage, seeing what he can get away with. Roger’s hand on my hip held me possessively as he nuzzled my ear. I knew that I needed to say something. I needed to put Roger firmly back in his place, to remind him of who really held the reins in our relationship. Before I could say a word, though, Roger’s hand slipped behind my head and gently guided my mouth down his body towards his softening cock. I licked it clean of both our juices, then drifted off to sleep.

Lilia came to me in my dreams. She sat on a gilded throne, lazily surveying the people who crowded her Great Hall. She was dressed and bejeweled as a queen, and the Vandemere crest was evident everywhere in the room. I realized that there wasn’t a single face in that vast room that I didn’t recognize. It was everyone I knew, friends, relatives, coworkers, neighbors. Everyone. They were all costumed in court dress, and talked among themselves in amused tones. It dawned on me that I was the subject of their murmurings. As I looked down at myself, I realized why. I was laying on the floor in front of Lilia, curled up at her feet. The costume that I wore offered little in the way of concealment. It was a harlequin outfit, at least what there was of it. There was a frighteningly tight black-and-white checked leather corset, thigh-high stockings and opera-length fingerless gloves. My pussy was plainly visible, shaved smooth, my labia pierced by golden rings. A chain a few feet in length connected the rings with a heavier, iron ring bolted to the floor, ensuring that I couldn’t stray far from her. My breasts were also exposed to the crowd, matching gold rings dangling from the nipples. I could feel a collar of cold metal about my neck, which I guessed to be gold as well, although I couldn’t see it. Finally, strapped to my head was some form of floppy headgear—I was a lascivious jester in Lilia’s court.

As she addressed the gathered crowd, Lilia slipped off one of her heels and idly toyed with my dripping sex with her stockinged foot. I wanted to impale myself on her toes, wanted to do anything to increase the sensations there. The feelings were indescribable, I moaned and writhed as Lilia toyed with me. I didn’t care what any of them thought, but I didn’t want offend Lilia. I just lay there and let her play with me, the way I should have let Lilia play with me that night six years before. My predicament must have been quite amusing to the onlookers, if their laughter were any gauge. Lilia told me to tell everyone there who I belonged to. There before the gathered crowd, I screamed out Lilia’s name as I orgasmed, and consciousness left me.

The next morning when I awoke I remembered to tell Roger about Lilia’s visit in just two day’s time. He was a little upset that I hadn’t told him sooner. I forestalled any argument by crawling back under the covers and taking him into my mouth. Roger peeled back the covers to watch me work. I glanced up and was relieved to see that he was smiling down at me, our disagreement forgotten. It was the first morning in nearly two years that Roger hadn’t begun his day with his tongue buried inside me. After he came in my mouth, I gently licked him clean before heading to the shower. I couldn’t bring myself to look him in the eye.

I took a razor and some shaving lotion into the shower with me. In the back of my mind I noted that it was the same razor that I used to let Roger shave my legs with. It had been less than a week since he had last performed the service, but somehow it still seemed like a distant memory. I couldn’t keep my hands from trembling as I gently scraped the razor across delicate pink flesh, recreating the smooth, slick look I had seen in last night’s vivid dream. My soapy hands played with my naked sex, my efforts proving quite pleasurable, but release continued to elude me.

I didn’t have time for breakfast. As soon as I arrived downstairs, Roger kissed me and led me to the living room, gently bending my body across the arm of the sofa. He entered me roughly, although I was already slick for him. I was screaming and moaning into a sofa pillow as his semen poured into me. Roger had me clean him off before he let me put his cock away. It got a lot easier to put his cock in my mouth. I’d pretend that Lilia was there, insisting that I do it. My whole body was on fire. I had to rush off to work after that.

I had another bad day at work. It seemed that my delusional episodes took hold of me the longer I went without the program. Things continued to happen that defied rational explanation, and when I’d recover from my waking dream, I’d be shocked at how real they’d seemed. I didn’t actually spend the morning naked under Laura’s desk pleasuring her at a leisurely pace. I’m sure Ted and Keith from Accounting didn’t take me in tandem across a conference room table. Larry in Marketing is a happily married guy who doesn’t seem the type to stray, so I know that he didn’t strip me naked and take me from behind, with my tits mashed up against his office window overlooking the parking lot. None of those things actually happened, but what was most frightening was the realization that all of those things could have happened. In my overheated state, anyone in the office who wanted me could have simply taken me. I worried that any of them realized that, recognized my vulnerability.

I really struggled with dinner that night. Let’s face it, I’ve never been much of a cook, but Roger just hushed me and told me to do my best. I left him to play his computer game while I toiled. I could hear the sound effects of gunfire and explosions coming from the study. I made meat loaf, and Roger was quite kind to me as he passed judgement on the food. He was naked and seated in the kitchen as I knelt on the cold, hard floor in front of him. He really liked what I’d done to my pussy, and he told that he would see to it that it remained bare from now on. He would occasionally smear some gravy from the meat loaf across his rigid cock, and I would lovingly lick it off. Every now and then, he would feed me a little piece of meat from his fingers. He teased me about Lilia, told me that I should be a good girl and put on a show for him, that he couldn’t wait to have the two of us suck him off together. He said he wanted to cum on my face and have Lilia lick it off. In a way, Roger’s bringing up Lilia made me sad. I realized that Roger and I wouldn’t have much more time together.

After I finished the dishes I ran to the study and powered up Language Tutor. At Level Four, my primary tutor was a lovely dark-haired woman leading a beautiful black lab on a short leash. As she fired her questions at me, I responded, displaying a degree of fluency that I never knew I had. God, I was getting good. She would glance at me severely, and punctuate her questions by slapping her black leather skirt sharply. The lab followed her lead beautifully as we walked together through a Paris garden. I marvelled at the beast’s training, and at the woman’s control. I finished Level Four and looked at the time. I was just after three in the morning. There didn’t seem to be any more of the program, but I was fairly confident now in my training. I studied the packaging for Language Tutor, noting the bright colors of the Vandemere crest on the box. On a whim, I took it with me to the bedroom and set it on the nightstand.

I woke Roger as I slipped into bed, and he scolded me for keeping him waiting for so long. He teased me that if he’d known I’d wanted to learn french so badly, he have taught me the moves long ago. I was tired, but Roger’s hands felt nice on my skin, and I remembered again that raging fire that refused to be quenched. I felt his fingers slip inside me, gathering my slick wetness and smearing it between my checks. He rose to a sitting position, and scooted over behind me. I felt his cock dip into my cunt just once or twice, emerging slick with my juices, and then pressing firmly against my anus. Roger had never done me there before. I’d told him before in no uncertain terms what I thought of anal sex. Nonetheless, Roger forced himself inside me without regard for my wishes. The pain was sharp, and it lasted for a while, but eventually it faded to be replaced by something else entirely, as Roger plunged his cock in and out of my ass. Eventually, Roger settled into a rhythmic pattern, withdrawing his cock except for the tip, then making me beg for it before plunging it back inside me in one long, furious stroke. I was going to miss this Roger. Once he spewed inside me, I cleaned him off with my mouth and fell asleep in his arms.

As I drifted off to sleep, I knew what I needed to do to prepare myself for Lilia. A strange sense of calm drifted over me. I slept like a babe, although I seem to remember Lilia’s voice assuring me that we would be together soon.

Roger did my ass again the next morning, taking it with even greater confidence after his conquest of it last night. I could hear the bed squeaking with each of his hard thrusts, and the soft thuds of the headboard bumping the wall. The box I’d set on the nightstand fell to the floor, another victim of Roger’s assault. When he was finished, Roger led me to the shower for an encore. I clung to him under the warm spray as he thrust into me, my legs wrapped around his waist, and my mouth plastered to his. He had me sit naked on his lap when he ate the breakfast I’d prepared for him. Part of me wanted to be held by him forever. Another part of me recognized how important today was. I’d told him that I was calling in sick to prepare myself for Lilia. He kissed me tenderly and told me to have fun getting my hair done. When he left for work, I gave him the sweetest, tenderest blowjob that I could imagine. It was my way of saying goodbye to Roger. Tomorrow I’d give myself to Lilia, and I just couldn’t bring myself to hold any part of me back from her, not even the part that (for the moment) belonged to Roger.

I hurriedly dressed, grabbed the box from the floor near the nightstand and headed out the door. I took one change of clothes for tomorrow. I knew that Lilia would provide for me. My pussy still tingled, silently begging to be filled, but I consoled myself with the knowledge that the wait would be over soon. I had my hair done, and my nails. I ran a little bit late, nearly missing my appointment with the piercer. In the afternoon, with rings dangling from my nipples and my labia, I made my way to the nondescript little shop, a piece of cardboard clutched in my hands. When I was finished there, I would call work and let them know that I wouldn’t be returning.

I met her at the airport the next morning. I’d spent the night in a motel under an assumed name, so that Roger couldn’t find me. She was just as I’d remembered her, and yet my memory couldn’t do her justice. It was a little like when you burn your hand. You remember that it hurt, but you can’t recall exactly what the pain felt like. I remembered her profound beauty, but until I saw her there, I couldn’t say exactly what beauty was. My top was low-cut and revealing, and the skirt I was wearing was the shortest I’d owned. The heels hurt my feet, but for Lilia I’d get used to them. She hugged me in a sisterly way, and we proceeded to walk through the terminal at O’Hare to get luggage. We talked comfortably, like the old friends we were. My heart surged with pride as I realized what a good job I was doing keeping pace at her side. I hung on her every word. At the luggage carousel we chatted, and my whole world consisted of watching the way her lips wrapped around her words.

We left my car behind at the airport, and she leased a car. She told me I could drive her, if I’d like. After I’d loaded her bags into the car, we just sat together for a few moments. She looked at me strangely, and then smiled at me. " I think someone has a terrific crush on me, don’t you? " Her hand was cupping my chin, tilting my head upwards towards hers.

I just sort of let everything out in a rush. How much I’d missed her, how I wanted to be with her always. I told her I wanted to belong to her, that I’d be everything that she wanted me to be. I was crying, telling her that I’d be her plaything and her servant if only she would have me. She looked at me for a moment. " Jill, I took a chance with you six years ago, and it didn’t pay off. I don’t want to get caught up in you again if this is just some experimentation that you need to get out of your system. I want forever. ”

I threw myself into her arms. I promised her it would be forever. That I was hers for the taking. Silently, I begged for her to take me. She pulled me to her and kissed me, and gave me release. Fireworks blazed before my eyes, as my whole body began spasming uncontrollably. I came close to passing out, but I clung to her as she released all of my passion of the last few days with a touch of her lips. I felt her hand slipping beneath my skirt, knew that she’d noticed the rings, winced as she touched still tender skin. She pulled away for a moment, then pushed the skirt up my thighs. I heard her sharp intake of breath as she saw it. " Oh, Jill, it’s beautiful, it’s so very beautiful. " Her soft fingers traced the pattern of the Vandemere crest on my thigh, and rested there for a while possessively. She told me to drive. I asked her where to?

“ Change of plans, Jill. I can’t stay as long as I thought. We need to be in Boston in four days, and you’re driving. Remember Eve Larkin? ”

“ Sure, our English Lit professor. As I recall, she came close to failing you. We’re going to see Eve? " Lilia’s hand was still on my thigh, and I felt like my heart might burst at any moment.

“ I’ve kept touch with her, off and on. She’s planning to spend the summer on Mykonos. I’ve been helping her to brush up on her Greek, and I promised her I’d stop by for a visit. You should see her, Jill, she’s as beautiful as ever. " She looked at me for a moment. " I hope you’re not the jealous type, Jill... ”

I laughed. " Why should I be jealous of Eve? " I asked.

Lilia just smiled. " I think she has a terrific crush on me... ”

—The End—