The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lila Has Got Bill On His Knees

Hello MC Story readers, I’m Katelyn the Barberette by the Bay here to introduce to you a story by Lila.

Lila has been my best friend and co-worker for almost 10 years. Our friendship predates our She-devil participation by many years.

When I first began working as a hairstylist, I was a mall rat and worked at a chain salon in a local mall. I had Farah Fawcett hair even though it was the 1990’s. I wore designer jeans and shirts and relied on the cosmetics store in the mall to provide me with makeup and perfume. I laid it on a little thick and came across as overkill. I had not yet blossomed into the babe I am in my 30’s, so I had to preen to attract attractive men.

Lila, on the other hand, was God’s gift to men from the moment she turned 18. As a daughter of a beautiful Chinese mother and handsome father from Italian roots, she matured into the most beautiful combination with looks and a body that could turn any weaker sex’s legs to jelly. She did not need makeup or perfume or even a sexy hairstyle to attract men and boys. In fact, I had to convince her to let me update her stereotypical Asian bob to a more westernized version. Once I did that, her inner tiger was released.

At the salon, we always try to compare people with famous people to help describe their hairstyle, and it works as well with looks. Google the actress/model Ta Ta Young and look at her with her shorter hairstyle; now imagine her being even prettier, and you have Lila.

It was during my mall years that I first met Lila. She had just graduated high school and moved northwest from San Jose so she could move in with her boyfriend at the time. Lila was working at the cosmetics store where I paid for the owner’s trips to the Alps with my monthly spending habit.

Lila was there about three months when she found herself in a quandary. She had just had a large fight with the boyfriend, and she broke up with him. She had no place to go unless she returned home, and she did not want to move back in with her parents. I offered her my spare bedroom until she could find somewhere to live.

Lila did not make much money at the beauty supply store. Her parents were mad at her for not attempting to attend college, as she was not fond of school, unless she could major in boys. As it turned out, she really did not have enough money to find a decent place to live, and being a softie, I let her live with me rent free for the next year.

Lila’s mother kept trying to get her to at least consider a trade school so she could make more than minimum wage. Lila hated school, so she had no intention of doing so. It wasn’t until her grandfather died and left her with about $50,000, that Lila had enough money to move out. By then, I did not want my BFF to leave my apartment.

Lila planned on taking half of her inheritance and putting it in a bank. She planned to use about a quarter to buy a year’s worth of apartment rent, and with the remaining quarter, she planned on taking a trip to Hawaii for three weeks.

Her mother could not convince her to apply it to a junior college or trade school, but I could. However, I came up with the bright idea that she could invest in a great career with about $15,000 and not have to open one book or perform one math calculation. Thus, Lila did not move out of my apartment. She began paying half the rent, and she enrolled in hair school. I had convinced her that if she became a high-end hairstylist, she could afford a trip to Hawaii every year.

10 months later, Lila was a junior hairstylist at a very nice high-end salon near the beach. Now, she did something great for me. She put in a word with the salon’s owner, and I got a job there with a 250% hike in my salary from the chain salon in the mall.

Lila became a full-fledged stylist 6 months later, and we worked together in adjacent stations for the next 4 ½ years. That brings us to 2007. In 2007, the owner of the salon wanted to retire. She was 62 and wanted to spend more time with her five grandchildren. She had been working as a stylist for 40 years, and she was ready to enjoy more leisure. She offered to sell the salon to any of us if we could afford the sales price, and she was offering to sell it at a discount because she wanted out as soon as possible.

None of us individual stylists could afford the price, and in the end, she sold it to a Hispanic gentleman. He brought in Hispanic stylists, and we were all out of a job. Just like that, Lila and I had no source of income. We had enough emergency funds to get by, so we were not in danger of getting into trouble financially. Our main concern was being able to work together; we could not imagine not working in the same salon. Life was not as fun without having each other as best friends. We had become so close, we were brave enough to try a threesome with a really hot lifeguard.

Just when it looked like we were going to be forced to go our separate ways because we could not find a salon looking for two new stylists, our luck took a turn for the better. Another salon owner was looking to get out of the business, and she was willing to sell her shop to us on time. She even offered to help us keep all her clients, which just so happened to be about 75% male. Lila and I could not turn that down. We began renting to own a shop that we could be 50-50 partners, as long as we guaranteed Shirley, the owner, that we would keep her three other stylists there for at least a year, unless they chose to leave.

We paid off Shirley completely in 18 months, and in August of 2008, we were 50-50 owners of our own shop. The other three stylists stayed on, and two of them are still here in 2011. We added three more stylists, including the third member of our Three Sexateers group of She-devils, Heather.

Just a few months later, we discovered the wonders of the She-devils. Our mentor, whom you may have read about from a prior story, turned us on to them, and Heather, Lila, and I being sex-starved and in big need of becoming hair femdoms, we joined in 2009.

So, there you have a brief bio of Lila. She is the most successful She-devil of our trio. She has brainwashed her sub into putting a ring on her finger, and she has successfully used the She-devil methods to bring two lovely children into the world. Here is her story about how she netted her sub.

Hello to everybody at MC stories. I am Lila, and I love reading the stories on this website. I was a little naïve and did not realize other sites existed like this. I thought the She-devils were one-of-a-kind until Katelyn found this site.

Katelyn has written our bio well, but I feel a little modest. Katelyn is a true beauty, and she did not need the cosmetic enrichments she talked about; she just loves wearing makeup and perfume.

She is totally correct about my being boy crazy. I have been sexually active since I was 16, and I have had a lot of boyfriends. When I turned 25 in 2008, I began to mature and realize that I needed a real relationship and not just a steady stream of guys to have sex with.

Then, when the She-devils came into our lives in early 2009, I felt empowered. For the first time in my life, I realized that I could control a relationship with a member of the weaker sex (ws) and not have to worry about getting dumped by a dominant boy. I had been looking for the wrong type of guy. I needed to find a ws that could be controlled and would gladly accept becoming my sub.

The She-devils issued a weekly Submission via e-mail. The first three to five parts of the e-mail dealt with hairstyling information, hypnosis information, health and nutrition information, and other interesting tidbits. The last part was a story similar to the story Katelyn wrote and submitted here.

After a few months of practice, I began to become proficient in hypnosis. I even began successfully entrancing some of my clients. I had seen it work for Katelyn and Heather, as their clients soon began to return for haircuts and hairdressing sooner than they had before. They made more money and kept their clients more loyal. It worked for me as well. Soon, most of my ws clients were coming to me every 10-14 days for trims rather than wait 4-5 weeks for cuts.

Once the She-devils began telling us to consider doing buzz cuts on our clients and convincing them to get clipped closer and closer, which would make them feel the need to come back every 10-14 days, I was ready. I could coerce any of my ws clients under the age of 25 to get buzzed. I did not need to use the shampoo induction either. I used a lot of mind control tactics. I had pictures of sexy guys with shaved heads and closely cropped haircuts all over the walls of my station. I casually brought up in advance how each client would look so much better with their hair clipped short. As I was talking about buzzing them in the future, I worked on their subconscious minds. Any time the client joined in the buzz cut conversation, I either touched myself in a “hot” area of my body, brushed my body against them “accidentally,” or did something else that implied a sexual interest.

Eventually, I got to the point where I could convince ¾ of my male clients to undergo my clipper treatment. Three went with flattops. Several went with high and tights. A handful went with crew cuts, and the rest went with some form in between. Only one boy was brave enough to go all the way with a total head shave to skin. He was beginning to recede on top, and in my opinion the only way to deal with a receding hairline and look good is to shave it all the way. Combovers are as vulgar as not bathing.

One day, a very good looking young man came in to the shop without an appointment. I was manning the front desk while waiting for an appointment about 30 minutes later. I had the time to take the walk-in. His name was William, but I immediately started calling him Billy to subconsciously let him know that he was subservient to me.

Billy had a baseball cap on his head, and I could not see any hair through it until he removed it. His hair was not long. It was already short, but somebody had really messed it up. It looked like he had been the victim of a bad home haircut that went wrong. The sides were not close to being even or the same, and the top was gapped as well.

I did not need an excuse to shave a ws’s head. Billy gave me the biggest excuse I had ever had. Sure, I could have fixed his hair without going to the extreme, but at that time, I had only been able to convince a balding man in his late 40’s to go all the way. Billy offered me an opportunity to use my feminine wiles to convince a younger ws to get shaved.

The thought of doing this turned me on, and that probably caused an attraction to Billy from the start. I was ready to take my Oster Turbo 111 clippers and the 0.1mm blade and shave his hair to peach fuzz one-two-three. However, another thought came across my mind. The She-devils always talked about doing something special with a sub on Friday nights. They believed that all first time subs should undergo what they called “SSS,” which stood for shave, smoke, sex. The process involves totally restraining the sub, placing tape over his mouth so he must breathe through his nose, and having sex with him while shaving his head and blowing smoke at his nostrils. This results in his adrenaline increasing several times above normal, which leads to an incredible explosive ejac. It is so powerful that the ws can virtually fall in love with you on the spot. For us girls, the feeling of power this gives us leads to an equally explosive outcome, many times multiples of explosive outcomes. When you add the tactile rubbing of a shaved head, the big O is supposed to be better than anything ever experienced.

I had to put this to the test. After reading about a dozen Submissions from the SDs, the temptation was too much to resist, even if it meant I would have to smoke—something I detested.

There were two problems with my desires. First, this was a Wednesday afternoon and not a Friday night, and second, Billy was probably not going to let his appearance stay that way for another 48 hours. At least, he would not go another 48 hours without being programmed to go another 48 hours.

I brought Billy back to my station and told him that I was going to get two other stylists to come inspect his hair with me. He had no clue that something was up at this point.

I went over to Katelyn’s station and told her my predicament. I said, “I just had the perfect sub candidate drop in my lap, and I need your help.” I did the same thing with Heather.

Heather and Katelyn joined my in my booth, and we took turns looking at the awful work. Heather asked him who had done this, and Billy replied that he thought he could do it himself and save the cost of a haircut. He realized he was wrong about that thought, but it was too late. He had whacked off about two inches in his best estimation. I had doubts to the truthfulness of his account, because it looked like his neck had been shaved with t-edgers in the past few days. He had not done that, and it meant that his neck had been cut properly very recently. I made a mental note to later find out what Billy was hiding.

This was getting better and better. At least, he did not have a girlfriend that had tried to play barberette on his head. He had done this hatchet job to himself and realized he had to pay the price. Just going to a salon and admitting it made him much weaker, and by having three SD stylists in the booth, he was ripe for the picking.

Katelyn looked at me and came up with the great idea. “There really is only one way to fix this mess—shave it all off!”

This scared Billy to the max. He tensed up and started fidgeting and gyrating like the chair had just begun to electrocute him. His hands balled up into fists, and we could hear all his knuckles cracking. Oh, did this excite me! I had a younger boy in my chair, and he was being led to a path of hairlessness.

Katelyn allowed me to play good cop to her bad cop. She repeated over and over about how his hair would look like crap until it was shaved clean so it could grow back even. I kept bringing up possible exceptions pretending to come up with different styles that could be given to him that would at least camouflage his gaps. Truth be told, a number 3.5 blade on the sides and back and a finger length scissor cut on top would have easily fixed his hair, but that is a boring look and no fun.

I knew that I had another appointment coming within about 15 minutes, so I did not have time to do much of anything to Billy’s head by this point.

Heather came up with the perfect compromise that would satisfy Billy for 48 hours and guarantee his return on Friday night. She said, “Why not do a trial trim on him today and let him get used to it until Friday. I know you have a 5:45 PM appointment open for Friday.”

Of course, I had a 5:45 PM appointment open for Friday, because that was a secret code. We did not take appointments after 5:30 on Friday because we close at 6. A 5:45 PM Friday appointment was code for a She-devil Submission.

I looked at Billy and offered him a choice, or so he thought. I told him that I could try to fix the mess by trimming it and trying to disguise it, but that it would not be really fixed. He could then come back on Friday night at 5:45 when I would have a lot more time to work on it and maybe fix it to his liking. As I told him this, I mirrored his body language and facial expressions. I used the word “maybe” a lot, because he had used that word several times. I used my body to my advantage, and he recognized that I was casually showing him I was interested in him for more than just a hair client.

It worked like a charm. Horny ws are very easy to coerce, and Billy was now a very horny boy. It turned out he liked Asian girls a lot. In fact, his story soon changed once he had been properly inducted in a trance and came clean with what really happened. He was too shy to just come in to the shop and ask me to become his hairstylist. No, he had to create a situation that would make me have to cut his hair.

You see, the little pecker had been stalking me so to speak. He had seen me several times in the past, when he walked by our salon doors. He had been purposely walking out of his way to stroll by our salon in hopes of catching a glimpse of me. He had actually been fantasizing about me, and that played right into my plans for him.

Billy’s plan was to cut a couple chunks of his hair and go with the self-haircut story. He did not realize that his getting a cut from his regular stylist just three days earlier would be all too evident to another stylist. Billy’s fantasy was to get me to become his regular stylist by fixing his messed up style, and while I was fixing it, he would put on a good show about being so upset that I would feel sorry for him and go out with him when he asked me out.

For the ws reading this story, don’t ever believe that line of reasoning will work for you. For the Sub-wannabes reading this story, if you want to become a sub to a hair femdom, the only approach to use is the direct approach. Tell a female hairstylist, or your girlfriend, about this, and just maybe, she will be game. If you are lucky, you might even accidentally ask a real one—there are close to 1,000 of us throughout the United States and Canada.

Billy returned on Friday at 5:45 PM. At the time, I figured that he felt compelled to return because I had been so nice to him and had trimmed his hair a little without charging him. I would soon find out that he would have come back no matter what had happened, because I was the reason he wanted to be there in the first place.

When you have a very cooperative subject, hypnosis is a piece of cake. I had no trouble placing Billy in our special shampoo chair—the one with the knee walls with stereo speakers on either side of the sink, said speakers aligning with the client’s ears and being used to play brainwave entrainment CDs. While I washed his hair and put in my special lavender rinse, I left him alone for a minute or so to go fetch a drink of our sedating potion—a home-brewed tea made from multiple tranquilizing herbs, honey, and a little peppermint liqueur for flavoring and further relaxation.

By the time I returned to rinse his hair, Billy was very relaxed and beginning to let his mind wander and his subconscious to begin moving to the forefront. I slowly rinsed his hair and applied a conditioner into it. As I massaged the conditioner in, I began talking to him in a breathy, almost whisper to relax and allow himself to forget his troubles. I told him to shut his eyes and imagine his hair looking super in its new short style. Of course, I was still thinking at that time that he was terrified or even mortified at the thought of having me shave his head. I was still unsure whether I could convince him to let me play She-devil on him. Having never done an SSS or even dress up in a dominatrix costume, except for when I had originally purchased the costume and was trying it on, I wasn’t sure I would be doing anything but trimming Billy’s hair a little shorter.

All that changed when Billy began to open up and just speak whatever was on his mind. He freely began admitting his story was fake. He told me the truth while I was rinsing the conditioner out of his head. He had purposely mutilated his hair with the same shears he used to cut newspaper clippings. He told me that he had to come up with an excuse to get an appointment with me, and he figured that I would feel sorry enough for him that I would take him on as a client.

How weird? He actually believed that he had to earn his way into becoming my client. He later told me he figured that a woman as “beautiful as I was” would be booked solid and have no time available for new clients. Oh, how I wish that were true.

This gave me the ammunition to go all out and force him to endure an evening as a sub to a real She-devil. I was pumped now and 100% confident that I would pull this off.

When Billy admitted his infatuation toward me, it instantly made me feel like he could be “the one.” If guys would just come out and tell girls that they like us a lot and think we are very pretty or something similar, they would have a much higher rate of success in asking us out than their stupid pickup lines. Billy had the courage, albeit under light hypnosis, to tell me the truth.

I responded in kind. I said, “Billy, I really like you a lot, just from the short time we have known each other. It was brave of you to come clean like that. Normally, I would have thought you were a jerk or some form of pervert, but I have other ideas about you. I think you are overly shy and too afraid to approach a girl you like without creating a reason for her to feel sorry for you.”

Billy’s quickly turned from relaxed to anxious. It was as if Nancy Drew had just proven him guilty. He knew that I knew exactly what type of ws he was—very shy, but very much wanting to be with a girl, namely me.

It was very easy to determine he didn’t just want me to be his hairstylist. What does just about every 22 year old ws want when he goes after a girl? He wants to get in her pants no matter what it takes to do so. I was more than willing to let him in my pants, and I was ready to produce the “no matter what it takes” for him as well.

I towel dried Billy’s hair from wet to damp, and in the time it took me to do so, the last remaining customer had left the salon, and the salon was now closed for the day. Billy and I were alone, and I was ready to give him what he ultimately wanted but for the price I ultimately wanted.

I did not have to play games with him. I just came out and told him I wanted to screw his balls off, but that I had special desires that he had to agree to.

He looked at me, while I told him this, and all he heard was that I wanted to screw his balls off. The other part did not immediately register.

“Do you mean you want to have sex with me on our first date?” he asked.

“Yes, and I consider this our first date,” I replied. “Now, are you ready to hear my rules for this evening?”

Billy finally heard the part about my rules. He was ready to accept anything I proposed as long as I kept my word and screwed his balls off. For Billy, this would be a very special night. Who knew that a good-looking 22-year old ws could still be looking for his first experience? Aside from Tim Tebow, who else over 18 would ever admit to it? Billy, that’s who!

Yes, he just came right out and admitted he was still a virgin. How much better could this become? I would set a really tough precedent for anyone else to follow.

I told him I had special ways to bring a virgin boy into manhood. First, I ordered him to drink my special homemade tea. He sniffed it and then gulped it down quickly, as if he was worried about the taste. Then, I led him into our back room, where we have ventilation separate from the rest of the shop and a loveseat that can be. I placed him in the old fashioned hydraulic barber chair in that room and excused myself to go in the break room to change into my dominatrix costume. I applied a generous amount of Be Delicious perfume (fyi: this story took place before the SDs discovered Boum perfume and made it the official perfume for performing a Submission.)

I reluctantly took out our stash of organic loose tobacco mixed with mugwort for further relaxation and damiana for its aphrodisiac and decongestive effects. I placed a rolling paper in our roller and filled it with the tobacco mixture and rolled it up. I placed it in my wooden holder and retrieved a Bic lighter.

I returned to the back room, and Billy could not believe what he was looking at when he spotted me wearing an domme costume similar to what Michelle Pfeiffer wore when she played Catwoman, minus the mask.

He tried to get up from the chair, but I forcibly pushed him back. “Here are the rules,” I stated. “I am your hair dominatrix, and I can fix it any way I want to, and you cannot object. Have you got that straight?”

He slowly nodded his head in disbelief, having no clue what he had gotten himself into.

“And, I can decide to deflower you any way I want to, and you cannot object to that either,” I added. “Do you have that straight too?”

Billy smiled and nodded his head. Whack! I took my cat o’ nine tails and slapped it across his chest. It was more for show and not to cause pain, because She-devils do not cause physical harm to their subs.

“You will not smile while you are my sex slave,” I barked out. “The next time you smile, you will be punished severely.”

Now, I had Billy on edge. He really was scared of me for a brief few minutes, and that created just enough adrenaline in him to get him ready for his big event.

I opened a drawer in the room and removed the straps and restraints to render Billy motionless. I secured his wrists and ankles and strapped his chest to the chair. I removed a strip of black adhesive tape and taped his mouth shut, remembering to make sure he could breathe adequately through his nose. I applied a second piece of tape just to make sure he had to breathe through his nose. Finally, I placed headphones on his head and played another brainwave entrainment CD that we kept in that room. This CD also had subliminal messages in it telling whatever sub was listening several things to make his subconscious believe he was completely submissive to his hairstylist. Billy would listen and have his brainwaves reduced to theta state while having his subconscious understand without equivocation that he held no power in a relationship with his barberette.

I then excused myself to go retrieve my clippers from my station. I quickly thumbed through a notebook that contained all my induction scripts and found the one I wanted to use. I took a few minutes putting it to memory, and I returned to the room to find the herbal tea had already begun to take its effect on Billy Boy. His eyes already looked droopy, and his muscles were very relaxed. He would be easy pickings, but he would still be alert enough to remember and fully enjoy the experience he was going to have.

I removed the headphones from his ears and pulled a lever on the chair to make it recline a little. I wanted his head slightly reclined so that he would become disoriented easier. I began with my induction. Here it is in written form; I think I stayed pretty close to the actual written version:

Billy, I want you to close your eyes and take a deep breath and hold it for a few seconds. Good. Now, slowly let it out. Let’s do it again. Take a deep breath and hold it. Now, as you let it out, I want you to feel yourself becoming more relaxed. Okay, take another deep breath and feel yourself becoming lighter in the chair as if you are beginning to float away. Slowly, let the breath out and relax even more. You are starting to feel as if you are floating out of the chair as if you can fly.

Take one more deep breath and hold it. You should feel all the weight leaving your body, making you lighter than air. Slowly let it out and as you let it out, let it float you higher and higher.

Good. Now, as you feel lighter and lighter, I want you to see yourself floating into a beautiful garden at the bottom of a hill. There is a very pretty concrete stairway leading up the hill to a beautiful cloud. You can float up the steps one at a time, and with each step, you become more and more relaxed and can feel yourself floating closer and closer to the fluffy, relaxing cloud. You are floating higher and higher over the steps and getting closer and closer to the fluffy white cloud where you will be totally relaxed and able to listen to me. Good. You are floating closer and closer. You’re rising higher and higher as the cloud gets closer and closer to you.

As you get close enough to almost reach out and touch the cloud, you are getting too relaxed to reach your arm out and touch it. You must slowly float to the cloud, and it makes you more and more relaxed.

There it is. You are starting to float high enough to land on the relaxing fluffy white cloud. Good. You are on the cloud now, and you can relax and let your mind go where I guide it.

Billy was deeply under a hypnotic trance by this point. He more than likely had been under for awhile, and my induction may have lasted a little longer than it needed to be, but it still worked just fine.

Once he was deeply under, I began issuing instructions that he would be able to fully enjoy his sexual experiences with me and never feel threatened by my control over him. I suggested to him that my control over him would make him feel safe and secure, while allowing him to realize that I did what I did because I was very sexually attracted to him and wanted to give him and receive from him great pleasure.

I went on and on, issuing other suggestions and repeating suggestions to make him more sexually aware of his pleasure spots.

Then, I slowly brought him out in a reverse manner that I had induced hypnosis. He floated back down the concrete steps and returned to the room where he slowly began to return to the chair and feel the effect of gravity once more.

When he opened his eyes, Billy had no memory of the trance. He later denied I had ever hypnotized him and believed he had simply taken a nap. I had to prove my hypnotic ability to him later that night by putting him under and having him go outside in his backyard totally nude before bringing him out of his trance.

Once Billy was back to normal, I was ready to proceed with his deflowering and hair removal. I flicked my Bic and took a deep drag. I slowly blew the smoke at Billy’s nostrils, and he tried to move his head to avoid the stream. I had purposely not suggested to him that he wanted to smell this, because I did not want this to become something he would want over and over. However, in order for it to work, he had to inhale large volumes of it so that his adrenaline would kick into high gear. Also, I wanted the damiana to tickle his testicles.

The damiana quickly took its effect on me, and I became super horny for his cock. I had completely forgotten to lower his pants and underwear, and it was hard to get them down in his restrained position. It was difficult, but I slowly dropped them to his ankles.

I took another deep drag on the ciggie, and this time I held his head still with my free hand. As he began to inhale, I forcefully blew the smoke at his nostrils, and it soaked up like a vacuum cleaner. The sweet smell of the tobacco disguised the odor of the herbs. Two more repetitions, and Billy no longer had to be forced to inhale the blown smoke. It had already started to do what I wanted it to do to him.

Now, I lowered my leather pants. I was ready to insert his stiff cock in me, and I could wait no longer. I almost forgot to fire up the clippers. I turned around and retrieved them, almost dropping them. Normally, I like to use both hands when I clip, because I am sort of petite at 5 foot 2 and 100 pounds. I had to use just one hand, while the other hand held the cig.

I began clipping off the uneven mounds of hair, leaving coarse fuzz where the clippers had ventured. His thick hair was no match for my powerful Osters. It quickly detached from his scalp and fell to the floor with flicks of my wrist. I tried to flick as much away as I could to avoid it falling in our laps or between us.

As his hair started to disappear, I began applying motion. He had been in me long enough to provide adequate lubrication. Once he began receiving my thrusts, it created an immediate attitude adjustment. It created a new Billy boy. He started to smile and moan from the first, and then he began the process of a premature ejaculation. He had been waiting for this day for so long, he was too excited to prolong it past three or four minutes. I was not sure he even knew he could last much longer and enjoy it even more, but I decided not to stop it. It was his first time, and I wanted him to enjoy it the way his body was set up to enjoy it. At the same time, I was too amused at the effect of SSS to really interrupt the inevitable.

As the pressure built up, and the tactile feeling intensified in him, I went full force with the remaining drags. Hwooooooooo, I blew a long, hard stream of smoke at his nostrils from very close range, and it was the tipping point. His adrenaline increased even more, and it was the last straw in his ability to withstand any more. He tensed up all over his body, and he went from leaking to a major cum. He shot and shot, and he moaned and moaned. I pulled the tape off his mouth, and he yelled out, “Lila, oh Lila, take me forever!” He said a bunch of other things that inferred I could do whatever I wanted to him from then on.

When it was over, it was like he had been shot with a taser. All of his muscles went limp for 30 seconds. His first words out of his mouth after he finished were, “I think I pulled a muscle in my stomach.”

I finished the cigarette and the buzzing, and then I took a hair dryer and began to blow the fallen hairs off our sweaty bodies. They stuck like glue, and we itched until I took a damp cloth and wiped the stragglers away.

Now, it was my turn to have my big finish. I was too stressed to think about achieving orgasm, and there was no way I could do it in that short amount of time. Now, that he was spent, Billy needed a few minutes so he could get hard again.

I began rubbing his hairless scalp, and the tiny stubble tingled. Immediately, I understood what the She-devils meant when they talked about how tactile and wonderful a burr haircut felt when you rubbed it with your hands. From that moment on, I became addicted to rubbing peach fuzz on a ws’s head.

I rubbed Billy until his scalp was as red as the red in our barber pole. I jumped on top of him and rode him for another 20 minutes until I achieved my orgasm. It wasn’t a multiple, but it lasted a long time, and I was more than satisfied. At the conclusion, Billy fired for a second time. It wore him out, and when I removed myself from the chair, he fell asleep in the chair, still tied up. I broke up laughing when he began to snore a minute or so later. I couldn’t help myself, and I recorded it on my cell phone and sent it to Heather and Katelyn. They loved the way bald Billy looked compared to the awful haircut he had earlier in the week.

From that moment on, Billy became my shadow. He was instantly in love with me, or at least in lust before he really fell in love with me. I was not ready to say I was in love with him just yet, but it did not take long. About three weeks after we began having a relationship, he had appendicitis. He had to have an appendectomy, and when he was in the hospital regaining his senses following surgery, I told him I loved him for the first time. By the way, I helped ease his appendicitis pain with hypnosis, and I helped prepare him for surgery with a separate induction. The nurse anesthetist was so impressed, she enrolled in hypnotherapy classes a month later. I wonder what she would have thought if she knew my other secret?

After Billy fully recovered, I took him on a surprise weekend getaway to Bear Valley Mountain Resort. He received another SSS up there. This time, I took his pubes as well.

Since then, I have only performed one other SSS on him. Now, I do SPS, which is shave, perfume, and sex. Instead of bombarding his nose with smoke, I go overboard with Boum perfume.

We eloped in Reno just four months after we met. I already had a bun in the oven, and our daughter Renee came into the world just seven months later. Our son Lee came along earlier this year.

I have yet to do the one big She-devil act that had become the in vogue thing to do—a “shanghair.” That’s where you “kidnap” your sub and do something to disorient him (hypnosis, potion, blindfolding, etc). Then you drive him somewhere away from where you live and perform an SSS on him in unfamiliar environments, preferably with the blindfold still on so he never knows where he was done. It becomes a great mystery. Most of the SDs subs never found out where they were taken, and it creates a lot of energy in a relationship. It is exciting. Most of us do it outdoors to make it even harder for the sub to guess where. By next Spring, Lee will be old enough to leave with my parents, and I will be able to shanghair Billy.