The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lila and Rex

I first met Lila and Rex through the popular kinky connections site, TieMeUp, or TMU as its fans like to call it. I have been a member for several years, mostly because its free and easy to use. In my profile, I list myself as a bi switch, in order to encourage the widest range of kinkiness. I really do enjoy other people’s kink almost as much as my own. I’m really more straight and submissive than anything else, however, and I really prefer the mental aspects of Dom/meXsub relations, especially mind control through hypnosis.

That said, I can’t report that TMU has provided all that many opportunities for kink of any kind. In four years of daily browsing, I’ve talked to many people online but only a few by phone and even fewer in person. The reasons are many, including the fact that I’m older then most. More importantly, a lot of TMU users are lonely hearts, kinkster wannabes, or outright phonies. My handful of real-life encounters included two pro Dommes, who really don’t quite count because I was expected to pay them. I also met with two older, life-style Dominant women both of whom wanted me to perform public stuff that was way off my kink chart.

Then there was Lila and Rex. Their profile listed them as a switch couple, and they were willing to meet with couples and singles, both female and male. This was different in itself as there are always more single men than anyone else on these sites. Moreover, this younger couple had nice pictures, and they listed hypnosis as one of their kinky interests, another rarity on TMU. I was pleasantly surprised to get a polite and thoughtful response to my initial message, and soon we were chatting online, then on the phone, and at last in person.

I wasn’t surprised that Rex did most of the talking on line and over the phone, for he was a decade older than Lila and obviously more dominant. Our conversations also revealed that he was the hypnotist, and she was the subject. All of this fascinated me, of course, and we were soon making plans to meet for a live chat. Most of my earlier TMU contacts had fizzled at this point, when my other Dommes wanted me either pay upfront or to perform publicly—neither of which I was inclined to do. I’m still a good-looking man with a good deal of success in life, so I don’t feel like I need to beg for attention of any sort—even kinky antics.

My coffee with Lila and Rex went very well by contrast. First of all, they actually showed up; I should mention that several other of my TMU dates turned out to be no-shows. If anything the couple were even better looking than their pictures, also out of the ordinary with online dating, as anybody knows who has done it. She was somewhere in her twenties, with a very pretty smile and trim small body, while he was probably in his mid-thirties, intelligent looking but with a good athletic build. They evidently were pleased by my appearance as well, and we were soon chatting like old friends. We set up our first session for the following at a good downtown hotel, for which I insisted on paying.

Before our first meeting, Rex and I exchanged emails about what it might consist of. It turned out that they liked hypnosis as much as I did, and he suggested that he trance Lila and put her through her submissive paces for our amusement. This was fine with me, of course, and I was really turned on even before I arrived at the hotel. This time we met in the hotel lounge and had a drink before I gave her the key to go on and get herself ready for our group session.

When Rex knocked on the room door, it swung open as if by magic because Lila was standing behind it so as not to be seen from the hall. Her reason for shyness was obvious once Rex shut the door for she was wearing only a tiny tank top with a mini-skirt, and I guessed that she had nothing else on underneath them. I had rented a suite so that we could all sit together comfortably in the living area. Rex pointed Lila and I toward the leather couch, while he pulled an easy chair around so he faced the two of us over a coffee table on which I could now see a small hypno-wheel that must have been carried into the suite in her purse.

“As you might expect, I can quickly put Lila into a deep trance with trigger words, but I thought you might appreciate a full induction, since you are such a hypnophile,” Rex began. I quickly agreed, and she only nodded excitedly. He switched on the hypnodisk, saying only “You want to focus on the moving lines, follow them toward the center, and you will find that they relax you completely.” Although his words were intended for Lila, he did not use her name, and my own attention was focused on the whirling disk as well. In fact, I was first tranced by a college friend with an interest in magic; he always showed me his new tricks, and when he bought a hypnowheel, he tried it on me and I immediately was tranced.

Rex continued, “You are relaxing completely, drawn into the center of the disc; you want to drift off into, to let yourself slip into a deep hypnotic sleep.” I was barely aware of Lila slumping beside me, because I was sinking into the whirling wheel myself at the suggestion of Rex’s relaxing, confident voice. “You want to surrender to sleep, dive into a dream,” he suggested, “You cannot resist my words; you must obey my words; you want to obey my words.” By then, I was conscious only of the disk and his voice, and I wanted more than anything else to follow his every command. I was ready to be tranced myself. “I will count to ten,” Rex told us, “and snap my fingers and then you must give up your will to me.” As each number sounded in the quiet room, I let myself go more completely and at the snap of his fingers, I shuddered in my surrender to his hypnotic dominance.

Now it seemed he was talking directly to me using my name while he took me down deeper and deeper into hypnotic sleep. Once Rex had established that I was fully entranced, he reinforced my hypnotic submission, both to him and to Lila. He did this through hypnotic trigger phrases: “Sleep for me now” to return to trance; “Obey me now” to become submissive; and “Never know now” to forget what had happened in trance. In particular, Rex reinforced the idea that these triggers would work only when spoken by himself or by Lila. “I will count back from ten now,” Rex said finally, “and you will awaken with no memory of being hypnotized.” As each number sounded again in the quiet room, I let myself go more completely and at the snap of his fingers, I was back in the same scene.

Lila was still slumped next to me, as if she were the one who had received all the post-hypnotic instructions. Rex laughed and said, “Let me show you how submissive, Lila can be.” He brought her up from trance in the same way, and when she was awake suggested that she show her submission to him. Lila smiled languidly, sunk to her hands and knees, and crawled across the floor to kiss Rex’s feet. Then he asked me to switch places with him so she could kneel on the couch for punishment.

Rex circled her slowly puling up her mini skirt up and her tank top down. As I anticipated, she was naked beneath them, and I could admire her small, fine breasts and her sweet shaved pussy. Her master fingered her crack and twisted her nipples until she whined, half in pain and half in pleasure. His big hands then spanked her perfect little ass until it was pink. When Lila started to cry, Rex stopped to manipulate her sex and breasts until she orgasmed with a visible shudder. Next he ordered her to the floor again, and told her to repay her pleasure to him as he sat down on the couch.

Lila smiled and immediately knelt before Rex, so that she full access to his lap. Without a word she opened his fly and drew from it a long, thick cock now just coming erect. Lila fondled and squeezed Rex’s impressive dick until it was very hard, and then she began to kiss and lick it all over. Her small mouth could barely contain his cock head much less its shaft, but she tried her best, all the while moaning with her pleasure at sexually serving her master. While Lila was performing orally on him Rex looked not at Lila but at me, as if to imply his power over her and perhaps over me. At his first involuntary shudder of pleasure, he stopped her, saying he wanted to save his climax for her cunt.

Lila smiled in anticipation, as if she were in on some secretly pleasing secret with Rex. Needless to say, I was completely excited and hard myself by this point, wondering what would come next in our session. Rex smiled too, and suddenly said, “Sleep for me now!” In an instant, I was deep in hypnotic trance once more, ready to hear his next command, which was “Obey me now.” I would have done whatever he ordered me to do, even to sucking his large attractive penis. Instead, Rex told me that though he was ready to fuck Lila, I must help her to get ready for her full climax.

“Do you know what “queening” is?” Rex went on to ask, and of course I did. It was a practice often discussed on TMU, where a dominant women sits on the face of her submissive, whether male or female. I had often played the role of a willing throne for a Domme, both in trance and not; the thought of serving the delightful Lila was not a difficult command to obey from Rex. He ordered me onto the floor, and told her to take as much pleasure of me as she wished, while she sucked his cock at the same time. When they both were ready, he would finish her off on the couch.

Lila was experienced at queening, so she lowered herself teasingly toward my face and I strained to kiss her perfect pussy lips. When I could inhale her feminine musk close to my face, I extended my tongue in order to French kiss her sex. She was already damp from earlier activity, and her juices soon flowed freely with my new attentions to her pussy. When it was really wet, she slid her lips up and down my face so that my nose and tongue were deep within her. Then she started to rock and grind, as if she were fucking my face. Lila’s excitement transferred to Rex while they both moaned and groaned with anticipation. When he suddenly lifted her to the couch, they were quickly fucking for real as I watched in admiration.

I thought their noisy climax might bring a knock on the door, so I retreated to bathroom to wash my face and pull myself together. I gave them sometime to do the same, and when we again sat together, it was like we had only shared a cup of coffe at a crowded café. After some polite chat, we all left together promising that we call each other for a repeat performance. I couldn’t really believe that I would get so lucky again. So I didn’t call them, but waited patiently for a message. About two weeks later, I was pleasantly surprised to get a phone call, even more so that it was Lila on the line not Rex, and completely floored when she began: “Sleep for me now.” So my relationship with Lila and Rex took a new turn—but that is another story!