The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Like Son, Like Father

Sean

It was hard to believe that so much had changed in so little time. Jared and I were getting along better than we had since he came out to me, we were doing things together more often, and I was totally relaxed about his being gay now. Cedric was also quickly becoming a fixture in our family, though it still worried me that that might end abruptly someday soon.

It would be summer vacation for Jared in a few weeks, which also meant that it would be our half-birthdays soon. Both of us had our real birthdays close to the Christmas holidays and they were always overshadowed by the holiday season, so ever since Jared had been a small child, we’d celebrated our half-birthdays instead. This year, he’d be turning eighteen-and-a-half in mid-June, and I’d be turning thirty-nine-and-a-half shortly before Independence Day.

With our newfound closeness, I wanted this year to be special for Jared, and while I’d already bought several things he’d mentioned wanting, I felt there should be something more. As was becoming habit for me now, I decided to talk to Cedric about it and see if he had any suggestions. It had been just under a month since I’d run into him again, but it seemed like I could talk to him about anything at all, and practically overnight, I’d come to trust him and value his advice.

Wednesday afternoon, Cedric called me at work, though we didn’t talk for as long as we sometimes did, since I had just gotten back from a job and both of my employees were still around the office, which demanded my attention. When I explained the situation to him, though, he seemed delighted to hear about our upcoming half-birthdays and just told me not to worry about it, that he would take care of everything. And as quick as that, my concerns were taken care of. I knew full well that Cedric would help me make it a special birthday for Jared. Having dealt with that, I told Cedric I’d be home a little early this afternoon and invited him over for dinner. Not surprisingly, he agreed.

“It’ll be an hour or so before Jared is here, I suspect,” I told Cedric when he arrived, and without even thinking about it, I headed for the living room to sit in my usual spot, knowing that he’d want to hypnotize me since we had the extra time.

Jared was home by the time Cedric woke me up. I was a little surprised that his arrival hadn’t startled me out of it, but by now, I’d figured out that Cedric was a very skilled hypnotist. The hypnosis didn’t make me feel anywhere near as zoned out as it used to, but Cedric still liked to give me a little time after I came out of it just to sit and relax. As I did so today, though, I was absolutely stunned when Cedric called Jared over and French-kissed him deeply for several seconds; even more so because I’d never suspected that Cedric was gay or even bi. Looking at the two of them together, though, there was something that just felt so right, so…enjoyable about it. Clearly, Cedric was making progress with my acceptance.

Winking at me, Cedric guided Jared outside to the patio, leaving me alone in the living room. When I saw that they were gone, I decided to take advantage of the time and undid my pants to jerk off, never leaving my usual spot on the couch even though I would’ve preferred having a bit of lube. Either Cedric or Jared could have walked back in and seen me, but I felt sure that I would be safe for a while, so I took my time and really let myself get into it. Every time I started to fantasize about something, though, the image of Cedric and Jared kissing intruded on my thoughts. Eventually, I just gave up on a specific fantasy and let my thoughts wander wherever they wanted, which ended up being the kiss far more often than I cared to admit.

When I was finally done, I zipped back up and went into the kitchen to grab a beer for Cedric. I was still mostly hard, but unless they were looking for it, I didn’t think either he or Jared would notice. As it turned out, I’m pretty sure Cedric did, but he was obviously busy with Jared, and seeing the two of them talking softly, I just set the beer down without a word and headed back in to make us all dinner. I wasn’t a great cook, but I’d learned to make a few things over the years of being a single parent. Tonight, I decided to keep it simple and make spaghetti.

I could feel the cold cum oozing around in my pants and on my stomach underneath my shirt as I made dinner, but it didn’t bother me any more than it would have if it had been a little sweat. Once everything was ready, I headed back out to the patio to get Cedric and Jared. Cedric was taking a swig of his beer when I first stepped out and Jared looked to be sleeping. Motioning for silence, Cedric stood up and pulled me aside.

“Dinner’s ready,” I whispered, to which he replied that they’d be in in a few minutes.

When Cedric and Jared first walked into the dining room, Cedric leaned into him and whispered in his ear. I heard a mumbled “Yes, Sir,” and then Jared took off his shirt and tossed it on the stairs up to our bedrooms. “Sir,” huh? Cedric really was instilling discipline in him. I couldn’t say I disapproved, especially since even I was beginning to develop a certain respect for Cedric. It just made sense that Jared would look up to him even more. It seemed odd to have Jared wandering around shirtless for no reason, but as Cedric had obviously told him to do so, I didn’t object.

Without even thinking about it, I’d set up two plates on one side of the table, and one on the other, so naturally, Cedric and Jared sat together. Throughout dinner, I watched as Cedric occasionally ran his hands over Jared’s shoulders, tweaked his nipples, and rubbed a hand down Jared’s stomach. He stopped short of doing anything else, thankfully. Progress or no, I wasn’t sure I was ready to handle that yet. For his part, Jared looked a little embarrassed and kept looking at me, obviously expecting me to object, but he made no move or comment to stop Cedric from doing anything and neither did I.

After dinner, we all sat at the table talking for a bit. I asked Cedric about his being gay, and he confirmed that he was, but that he hadn’t wanted to mention it until now, as he thought it might have affected my opinion of him had I known before. I had to admit that it would have back when he’d first made the offer to hypnotize me, though with all the work he’d done since then, I really didn’t care one way or the other at this point.

“Why now, though?” I asked.

“A bunch of things, really, but in the end it comes down to this: you were ready.” I felt a thrill of pride at the praise, even as he continued to speak. “I’ve been hypnotizing you for close to a month now to get you used to the idea that your son was gay, and that he liked older men. You’ve been doing very well at changing your views and embracing his sexual orientation, so it seemed like it was time for us to ‘come out of the closet’, so to speak, and see how you felt about it when it wasn’t hypothetical anymore. How do you feel at this point, Sean?”

“I feel… I don’t know how to describe it, but it feels great! It’s a little weird seeing you kissing him and touching him, but at the same time, this is exactly what I asked you to help me with, and I can’t tell you how much it means to me that you’ve gotten me here so quickly. Just one question, though: what happens now that I’ve accepted my son’s sexuality? Does this mean you’re going to stop hypnotizing me?” I asked, worried about what his answer would be.

“Do you feel that you’ve come as far as you’d like?” he asked, seemingly amused. “That you’ve accepted your son’s sexuality in every way?”

“No,” I lied. He’d said himself that I was ready, and I agreed with him, but the simple truth was that I didn’t want him to stop hypnotizing me, and I was willing to lie, even to him, to get him to continue. “I really enjoy our hypnosis sessions,” I admitted, “and I think maybe I still need a little more help with everything.”

“I will keep hypnotizing you for as long as you want, Sean,” Cedric told me compassionately, “no matter how long that may turn out to be. That’s what I signed up for when I made the offer. Besides, it’s not like I’m not getting anything out of it,” he said, clearly referring to the free food as he put his arm around Jared and French-kissed him again.

As we wrapped up the conversation, at Cedric’s suggestion, Jared cleared away the dishes and I went upstairs and changed into my robe before we all retired to the living room. Subconsciously, I took my usual spot on the couch, while Jared sat next to Cedric on the love seat.

They made out frequently throughout the rest of the night, Cedric seemingly helping himself to Jared’s mouth and nipples whenever he felt like it, his hand massaging Jared’s thigh through his jeans frequently, though never quite crossing the line to groping him anywhere inappropriate. For my part, I just sat there watching them, carefully hiding my growing erection from Jared’s eyes as soon as I had the chance, though not without Cedric noticing that I was readjusting. I wasn’t sure why I was getting an erection, exactly, but there was no easy way for me to excuse myself without it being painfully obvious, so I just sat there and hoped it would go away soon. Besides, it felt really good seeing the two of them together and all I wanted to do was to sit there and enjoy watching them, erection or no.

It was late in the evening when Cedric decided he should leave soon. Turning his attention away from Jared for a moment, he looked towards me, staring me in the eye for a few seconds before suggesting that I go to bed. My dick tented the bathrobe straight out for either of them to see as I got up, though Jared, at least, seemed too dazed to notice. As I walked, it slipped out of my bathrobe entirely, but I was far too intent on getting upstairs and lubing it up to care.

It was probably half an hour later or more, with me still slowly stroking my cock, when I heard Jared close the door behind Cedric. I wasn’t at all concerned about what they might have been doing down there while I wasn’t there to watch them, though. I knew they liked to take their time saying goodbye. I came even as I was thinking about them having been downstairs together saying goodbye and then rolled over to go to sleep, enjoying the feeling of my cum squishing all over my stomach. I was really looking forward to seeing Cedric again on Friday.

Reassured that it wasn’t going to stop any time soon, I found myself thinking of being hypnotized quite often now, looking forward to the next time. By the time Friday afternoon rolled around, it seemed like it had been forever since Cedric had last hypnotized me, even though it had been just two days ago. When I got home, I took a shower, went to the bathroom, turned off the phones, and threw on my bathrobe. I didn’t really feel the need to dress up for Cedric anymore and I was so much more comfortable dressed like this.

Taking a seat in my normal spot on the couch, I sat there, relaxing myself as much as I could to make Cedric’s job that much easier when he got here. It was starting to come easily to me now, and by the time he showed up, I was already well on my way to being hypnotized, even without his help. I’m sure it didn’t take him more than a few words to put me under by the time we got back to the couch.

“So, Sean, you mentioned the other day that it felt a little weird seeing me with Jared. Can you talk about that a bit more?” he prompted almost as soon as I was awake again.

“It was weird, because I know I should have objected—that just a few weeks ago, I would have clocked you one for even suggesting doing anything like that to him—but when I actually saw you two going at it, it didn’t bother me as much as I thought it would. Actually, a part of me felt really good about it. I don’t know if I can describe it exactly, but I actually felt better and better about it the longer I watched,” I told him quite honestly, feeling my dick swell as I talked.

“That’s all part of the deal, Sean,” he nodded reassuringly. “It’s a fairly simple matter to encourage you to think of something good when you see us together instead of something bad, just like I told you I would back in the beginning. I’m glad to hear that it’s working so well for you. Since you feel you could be even more accepting, though, we’ll work some more on that in the future. You’re such an excellent subject, I think there’ll be no difficulty at all in getting you to accept more and more each time I hypnotize you.”

His confidence was reassuring, and it made me realize that despite lying to him the other day, I actually could be more accepting than I was, even now. Perhaps, subconsciously, I’d realized that and had actually told him the truth, even if I didn’t think it was at the time. Either way, it didn’t really matter. The important thing was that he was going to keep hypnotizing me. I was so addicted to it at this point that the reasons for it were unimportant, really.

“Now, Sean, I’d like you to think about Jared and I together again. Just picture in your mind what we did the other day after I woke you up. First, I went out and kissed him.” I felt my cock, already somewhat swollen, beginning to harden as I imagined it happening again. “Then we were alone together out on the patio, and when we came back in, I ordered him to take his shirt off, and all through dinner, I was playing with his nipples.” My cock throbbed repeatedly as he went on at some length describing his fingers wandering around Jared’s nipples, squeezing them, patting his tummy, and so forth.

“Later, we all sat in the living room and I had my hand on his thigh, rubbing up and down, his pants starting to bulge as I did,” Cedric glanced towards my waist, “and yours as well,” he reminded me. I also remembered that he’d had the same issue, but I was far too lost in how I was feeling to mention anything. “You sat there watching me play with his nipples, rub his thighs and tummy, kiss him and so forth, getting harder and harder all the time. It felt pretty good seeing it, didn’t it?”

“Yes,” I said, my answer a little bit hoarse. I cleared my throat, realizing only then that I’d been subconsciously thrusting slightly as he spoke.

“And how do you feel now, Sean, even if you’re only seeing it again in your mind? From the looks of you, I’d say you’re really enjoying the idea of seeing me with your son,” he said, very clearly staring at my midsection again.

It was only then that I realized that my cock was sitting on the outside of my bathrobe and that Cedric had been darting glances at it ever since I’d woken up. I started trying to stammer out something halfway between an apology and an objection to the fact that he hadn’t mentioned anything about it, but he cut me off before I could string more than two words together.

“Don’t worry about that, Sean. Hypnosis feels great, especially once you’ve done it a lot, and it’s not unusual for a man to get a hard on while he’s under. It’s nothing for you to be embarrassed about,” he told me.

And the strange thing was that I wasn’t embarrassed. I realized that even as I’d been trying to say something, I’d been doing it because I’d felt it was expected, not because I’d actually felt uncomfortable having a gay man looking at my cock—especially someone I looked up to as much as Cedric.

“I was going to talk to you about me being with Jared a little bit longer,” he said, causing me to start thrusting again, “but feel free to take care of that instead, if you’d like,” looking once again at my cock. “It’s not like I haven’t seen a guy masturbate before,” he smiled.

I had to admit, it was tempting. My cock throbbed again at the idea and I brushed at it tentatively, unsure of how I felt about actually masturbating in front of a gay guy instead of just having him looking at my cock while it was hard. Even that lightest of brushes settled matters, though. I tore open the tie of my robe and stood up quickly to let it fall to the floor. Sitting back down, I grabbed my cock and started stroking roughly, the lack of lube making it that much rougher but I couldn’t stop myself. I wanted to cum and I wanted to cum now, dammit, and I didn’t care if there was a whole team of gay men watching me do it!

“Slow down there, big guy,” Cedric told me after a minute, and without even thinking about it, I did. “Hypnosis can be a very powerful aphrodisiac, but just sit back and take your time. Enjoy yourself! There’s no need to cum yet.” I had wanted to cum so desperately when he suggested I could “take care of it”, but he was right—there was really no need to rush.

“That’s better. Just keep rubbing it ever so lightly, enjoying the sensations. Now, let’s get back to talking about Jared for a little bit. I want you to picture the two of us sitting here on the couch like we were on Wednesday.” I did so, enjoying the feeling of my fingers on my cock at the same time, letting my thoughts and the incredible stimulation in my cock intermingle.

“Just think about us kissing, about me playing with his nipples and stroking his thighs whenever I wanted, about him doing what he was told and calling me ‘Sir’. It felt really good seeing us doing all of that, didn’t it, Sean?” he asked, groping his own cock through his pants as he talked about it.

“Yeah, it did.” I still wanted to just grab my dick and pump it till I came, but at the same time, I didn’t want to stop the light stroking as I listened to him talk about the things he had done with my son. God, I felt so good! Sometimes I found myself thinking of women while I was rubbing my fingers up and down the shaft, but Cedric kept bringing it back to images of him and Jared.

“Your boy’s got a great body! I love how big his dick is too; it looks very impressive when he’s hard.” I hadn’t wanted to think of the possibility, much less probability, that he’d seen more of Jared than he’d let on, but now that he forced me to, I had to admit that I wasn’t really surprised. Somewhere deep down, I’d known there had been more going on between them. I just continued lightly rubbing my own cock, letting the pleasure from that mix in with my concerns and eventually supplant them.

He kept up the imagery for several minutes, massaging himself as well, and slowly undressing as he talked. “Do you have any porn here, Sean?” he asked as he undid his pants and removed the last of his clothes to match my own nudity.

“No, I’ve never really been into it,” I told him. At least I hadn’t been after my ex-wife had made it clear that she wouldn’t tolerate it in the house, and I’d never bought any afterwards, either.

“That’s okay, I’ve got some with me. Since we’re both here jerking off anyway, I’d really like to put it on. It’s gay porn, of course, but I think you can handle it, don’t you?” The idea didn’t really bother me, so I shrugged. “I left it just inside the garage door when I came in. Why don’t you go get it and put it in the DVD player for us,” he suggested with an air of confidence.

I wasn’t sure why he wanted me to do it, but I supposed I didn’t mind. I kept up the light rubbing with my right hand the whole time, not stopping even when I had to open the DVD case rather awkwardly with only my left hand and insert the DVD into the player. As I sat down again and glanced at Cedric, I noticed him starting to stroke his own cock. It was uncircumcised, unlike mine, so he didn’t use any lube, and given how long I’d been stroking my own, I had more than enough precum that I didn’t need any lube either.

He grabbed the remote from the coffee table between us and queued up the scene he wanted to watch. It made little difference to me, of course, but there was nothing else to look at, really, so I watched too.

The scene appeared to be several young guys, maybe in their late teens or early twenties, generally horsing around in what looked like a public change-room. As the scene progressed, their horseplay got more sexual and they started playing with each other’s cocks and then sucking each other off. Soon, an older cop—easily in his forties or maybe fifties—found them and threatened to take them down to the station unless they did something for him. He was massaging his groin as he said that, making it clear what he meant. Soon enough, two of the boys—the youngest two, by their appearances—were kneeling at his feet, sucking his cock, while the other boys paired off and started to fuck each other while the cop watched.

Occasionally throughout the scene, Cedric would mention how one or the other of the kneeling boys reminded him of Jared in some way, or how he really enjoyed watching what the cop was doing to them. I just kept up what I was doing, occasionally speeding up or slowing down whenever Cedric told me to. He seemed to be able to read what I wanted and knew when it would feel good for me to change speeds…I guessed because of his years of experience with other men.

After a few minutes, the cop ordered one of the boys to bend over and started fucking him up the ass while the second kneeling boy moved in front to get his cock sucked by the first. At the same time, the other two boys switched around, and now the one who’d been doing the fucking was the one getting fucked.

As the cop got more vigorous, Cedric suggested that I should pick up speed too, frequently reminding me how I loved listening to his voice, how great every part of me felt right now as I rubbed my cock, how right it was to see the cop in the video taking charge of the boys. I was starting to have a hard time paying attention to anything Cedric was saying, focussed as I was on how badly I wanted to cum, but he just kept repeating and repeating. As I continued to watch the video, I started to really associate the younger boys getting fucked by the older cop with the feelings coming from my cock. It was good that the cop was taking charge, giving them direction, disciplining them, making them do what he said. The intense pleasure coming from my dick made everything Cedric said, everything I saw in the video, feel so incredible!

I picked up speed when they switched around again and the cop started fucking the other young guy. It wasn’t long before the boy he was fucking came all over the first boy’s face, who lapped it all up with a look of profound peace. The cop kept fucking and Cedric kept talking, his voice sending waves of pleasure throughout my entire body…talking about himself, about Jared, about the guys on screen, and I don’t know what all else. Somewhere among all of it, I came wildly, my cum spewing all over my chest and stomach, then dribbling down into my pubic hair. I sat calmly as Cedric also finished off and then wandered upstairs to clean himself off…in the en-suite bathroom in my bedroom, I thought. The DVD remained paused with the cop’s dick buried inside the second boy’s ass, and I found myself staring at it as I waited for Cedric to return, my cock slowly softening.

He put me back under when he got back and by the time I woke up again, everything that had happened seemed like a half-remembered dream, though those half-memories made my dick want to get hard yet again. The fact that I was still naked and had cum drying on my chest told me that it hadn’t been, but like a dream, I found most of the specifics fading quickly. I was left with a general sense of having enjoyed myself, though—much like the dream had been a wet dream that I just couldn’t quite remember.

Cedric got dressed again as I was regaining my bearings, but I didn’t really feel any need to put anything on. Stark naked, I wandered off to the kitchen to figure out dinner for both of us.

I stayed naked for the rest of the night. Even though Cedric had gotten dressed again, I felt no need to do so myself. I could see him admiring me every so often, which as odd as it was, still made me feel good. After dinner, we settled back in the living room and Cedric chose a show he liked. Since I didn’t have anything better to do, we both watched it. When it was over, he suggested I might want to lube up, pointing to the bottle of lube from my bedroom that was now sitting on the coffee table. Apparently, he’d gone into my bedroom and brought it down at some point. After everything that had happened earlier, I found myself not really wanting to jerk off, or at least I assumed that’s why he’d suggested I lube up, but was amused to find that my hands were already pouring lube and slathering it onto my cock anyway. I just hoped Jared didn’t come home early.

As I expected, Cedric told me that he thought I’d enjoy jerking off again, and I was surprised to find myself starting to agree. I could see by the bulging of his pants that Cedric got hard too, but he didn’t do anything about it, only massaging himself a little from time to time. He was quite clearly watching me, and I was content to let him. It took me quite some time to cum again, but eventually a second load joined the dry, crusty one from earlier in the evening. As I started to sink into the after-glow, Cedric suggested that I should go upstairs and sleep it off, kindly offering to wait up for Jared to get home.

Without a second thought, I went straight up to my room, hearing Jared unlocking the front door just as I finished brushing my teeth. I could hear the two of them moving around a bit, and it felt like maybe someone slammed into a wall or something, but I just ignored it. Instead, I just followed Cedric’s suggestion and got into bed, adding my wet cum to the growing number of stains on the sheets as I drifted off to sleep.