The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Like Mother, Like Daughter

MC, MF, FF, MD, DS, IN

The proud, confident and fiercely independent Melissa Daniels has successfully denied her boss’s constant sexual advances since he hired her six years ago. Having graduated high school a month ago, her daughter Kacey now works for him too. Kacey also possesses her mother’s strength and independence, doesn’t she?

With her long-sleeved, maroon, silk blouse unbuttoned and pulled open to reveal her baby blue, lace bra, which itself was pushed up to reveal her large, firm 34D breasts, her tight, above the knee, black skirt pulled up around her waist to reveal her matching baby blue, lace panties, her black, low heeled pumps still on her feet and, most telling of all, the very obvious, stainless steel slave collar around her neck, the pale and naturally very submissive Kacey Daniels was, once more, on her knees under her master’s desk. She was quietly sucking his dick even as he continued to hold his pre-arranged meeting with her mother. He had very deliberately arranged this meeting just so he could secretly and thoroughly enjoy exactly what was happening at the moment. Kacey’s mother, Melissa Daniels, oblivious to where her eighteen year old daughter and only child is at this very moment, much less what she’s actually doing, is having, what in her mind, is a normal meeting with her boss to review and finalize the pre-set timetable and schedule of meetings for her upcoming trips to both Japan and Thailand. She will be gone for about three weeks to a month. Donald smiles to himself again as he imagines the very satisfying time he will be having in her house and with her daughter while she’s away.

An obvious and all too smug smile on his face, Donald slid his hand under his desk and grabbed the top of Kacey’s head. He laughed to himself as he remembered with a smug self-satisfaction how quickly, easily and totally she had offered and submitted herself to him and the complete control he now had over her. Even he couldn’t believe how quickly and fully she had given herself to him that day! The fact that she came to see him “out of the blue” in his office, introduced herself, then smiled at him as she dropped to her knees and bowed down in the middle of his office with her forehead actually pressed into the carpeted floor and her arms stretched out in front of her and literally offered herself to him as his personal sex slave was still almost too hard for him to believe! It had to be a trick, but, it wasn’t. Over the last two weeks, he had happily discovered that it was... satisfyingly real.

As her master had commanded, not only had she arrived several minutes before her mother was scheduled to be there, she was being very quiet and, as he knew it would, his large desk easily hid her petite body from her mother’s notice completely.

He laughed to himself again as he made the strong, proud and very independent Melissa Daniels’s surprisingly weak and submissive, eighteen year old “little girl” suck his dick “right in front” of her clueless mother. While Melissa has successfully denied every effort he’s made to put her on her knees or bend her over his desk for the six years since he first interviewed and hired her, her teenage daughter has been a very different and much more satisfying story!

He absolutely owns Kacey Daniels and they both know it! And, if things went as planned, soon he would finally own her mother too!

‘Oh Fuck!! If this works... I... oh God, I can’t wait to have you both on your knees and sucking me off together! Damn Melissa, when I finally put you on your knees where you belong and have you looking up at me and I hear you call me Master, fuck.., I’ll probably explode right in your face!’

He couldn’t wait to have Melissa naked, collared and on her knees sucking him off and just as much his submissive and obedient sex slave as her daughter already was! He almost came right then just picturing it! He pulled his slave off his dick and signaled for her to be quiet and wait for him to tell her to continue. Kacey obediently bowed her head to her master then carefully and quietly adjusted her position so that she was now sitting on her ass on the carpet with her legs pulled up against her ample chest as she waited hidden for her master to finish his meeting with her mother. Melissa was completely unaware that her naked, collared and self-enslaved daughter was literally less than three feet away from her right now.

“...akes sense to go to Thailand first. I spoke to Miss Lita Lee, the office manager in Bangkok by phone again yesterday, and she has assured me that she has arranged for the meetings to start on Wednesday morning following my arrival there tomorrow late afternoon. She scheduled the meetings to start the day after I arrive so I could have time to get over the flight, get my bearings and have my meeting with just her first so we could better coordinate and review everything before we start the staff meetings. She has assured me that these meetings will allow me to meet everyone involved with opening our offices there, getting our first two planned projects up and running and get updated final cost estimates, timetables for completion and allow me to address what, if any, staffing and or any other concerns or issues she may have or need approval for. She is confident that we can be done by Friday, or Saturday latest. And as you know, sir, I’m not scheduled to be in Tokyo until the following Monday. So, I see no reason why I shouldn’t be there as scheduled.”

Donald simply smiles and nods his head as Melissa continues. While he looks directly at Melissa, he subtly slides his left hand back under his desk, takes hold of her daughter’s head and gently guides his dick back into her mouth so that she can continue to pleasure him while Melissa proceeds with the update he asked for as the ruse for the very different meeting he is enjoying from the one she thinks she’s having. As Kacey obediently works his dick over with her tongue and slides it in and out of her warm, wet mouth, Donald moves to quickly wrap up this meeting with her mother so he can pull his sexy, young slave out from under his desk, bend her over the desk, pull her panties off and just fuck the living hell out of her sweet, tight pussy again while her mom goes back to her office before going home early to pack and get ready for her trip. He can’t wait to spend the next few weeks making himself totally at home in Melissa’s house while her daughter serves him as his loving, devoted and obedient sex slave.

Kacey Daniels is a very beautiful, young woman. She stands five feet, four inches tall with straight, dark black hair that runs past her shoulders. She has bright, blue eyes, large, firm 34D breasts and a pale complexion. Aside from the fact that she is Melissa’s daughter, Kacey truly looks like a smaller version of her mother. Melissa Daniels, herself, is thirty nine years old and stands five feet, seven inches tall. Her hair is the same dark, glossy black as her daughter’s, but where Kacey’s hair stops at her shoulders, Melissa’s continues almost to her waist. She also has the same bright, blue eyes as Kacey. But, aside from the difference in their heights and her mom’s much darker tan, the one obvious feature that separates them are Melissa’s much larger 32E breasts.

“Thank you, Melissa. I have no doubt that you will not only ensure the successful opening of our new Bangkok offices, but that you are fully capable of handling any unexpected or sudden issues or difficulties that may arise while you’re on site in Japan as well. That’s why I have given you both total autonomy and full authority to do whatever you decide is necessary once you are on site. I look forward to your first update after you have personally assessed the full situation in each city. Thank you. Now unless you have any other questions or concerns, I’ll leave you to go home and finish preparing for your flight. Remember, the limo will pick you up at three thirty tomorrow morning. Again, I am sorry for the very early departure time. But, as often as you have to travel given your position, I know you understand very well how these damned international flights work.”

With his slave having quietly “put him back together,” he confidently stood up and walked around his desk. Blissfully unaware of... everything that happened during their meeting, or how her boss has been manipulating both her and her daughter for his own twisted amusement, Melissa grabbed her tablet and purse and stood up as he took her by the hip and walked her out of his office.

As the cacophony of “silent alarms” went off in her head and she managed to not physically recoil from having his hand planted firmly on her hip, (again) Melissa stoically gritted her teeth and let him walk her out of his office. Now she was really looking forward to the hot shower she had already planned to take when she got home. Her thoughts turned much lighter and happier when she instead focused on the dinner she had planned for her and Kacey when she got home from work in a few more hours herself. Leaving for Asia so early tomorrow morning and being gone for up to a month, Melissa wanted to have a nice, relaxed and very enjoyable dinner alone with her daughter before she left. She smiled as she pictured Kacey working downstairs in the mail room and learning about the company they both worked for. She was very glad that her beautiful, sweet, young daughter was so far away from her arrogant, pussy chasing, asshole of a boss.

‘God, I swear if the money wasn’t so damn good and my job wasn’t so interesting, challenging and simply so much fun, I’d be out of here in a minute!! And if I didn’t know for certain that she doesn’t interact with him AT ALL, I’d NEVER have let Kacey work here!’

Melissa pulled herself out of her thoughts as she spoke to her boss.

“Yes, Mr. Green. I understand all too well, sir. Although, it does help that I actually enjoy the travel and the challenges of my position as much as I do. I only hope that Kacey can enjoy it as much. Assuming she gets the job as my new co-assistant, that is. Obviously, I understand why the decision isn’t mine to make this time. Can’t very well be the one to decide if my own daughter gets a promotion so soon after starting here. She only graduated high school and came to work here a month ago as you are well aware. But I’m sure miss Guthrie will make the right choice between Kacey and the other candidates. But, putting the fact that I’m her mother aside sir, I can assure you that she is very smart, hard-working and fully capable of handling the requirements of a new position and I have no doubt that she would quickly prove herself fully capable of performing the job’s requirements to your satisfaction.”

Smiling at his very private joke, Donald can only agree with Melissa’s assessment of her daughter’s... talents.

“Indeed, Melissa. I can honestly say that your daughter has already proven herself fully capable of handling her position. I’m confident that miss Guthrie will make the right decision as well.”

As he stands in the door to his inner office and watches Melissa leave his outer office and continue down the hall, his eyes firmly planted on the tight skirt that only emphasizes her very sexy ass, he finishes his silent thought.

‘Especially since I have already told her to make Kacey your new co-assistant. Having you AND your daughter together in the same office will make it so much easier for me to enjoy you both. And the sooner you are broken, collared and on your knees next to her, the better!’

Lost in his fantasies, Donald Green turns and walks back into his inner office, closing his door behind him. With his door once again closed, his secretary, miss Alicia Jacobs shakes her head in undisguised disgust then happily restores her screen and gets back to updating her resume’ and continuing her job search. Being his secretary, she is, of course, fully aware that Kacey’s in his office right now. She knows that her mom never knew she was “in attendance” at the meeting AND she knows why Melissa didn’t see Kacey. She has unquestionably had more than enough of THIS pompous asshole to last her TWO lifetimes. The “great” Donald Green, in his mind anyway, stands about five feet, nine inches tall. He has short brown hair, brown eyes, a more than slight bulge around the middle and a pale complexion. In other words, he is a... painfully unattractive, average, egotistical son of a bitch!

‘God, get me the fuck out of here, soon! Please AND thank you!!’

Alicia takes a deep breath and smiles a wide, happy grin as she vividly and joyously imagines the day she can walk into her boss’s office, stand in front of his desk, look right into his slimy face, tell him to go fuck himself and walk out of his office for the last time!

Donald Green smiles as he walks back to his desk, pulls his chair out and sits down.

“Stand up, slave.”

Kacey quickly crawls out from under his desk and stands up. She takes a minute to stretch her petite body and work the kinks out of her neck, shoulders and knees as she turns to face him.

“Yes, Master. How may I serve you?”

He looks at his beautiful, teenage sex slave and smiles a very hungry smile as he thinks to himself.

‘Fuck, I wish I knew what I did to deserve you, so I could do it again! Ha haa... I’d fucking love to have a few more beautiful girls as eager to be my obedient sex slave as you are. Of course, if I get your mother, I’ll be more than satisfied with the two of you!’

Coming out of his happy thoughts, he smiles as he gets ready to enjoy the reality and the body of the hot and very willing teenage girl standing right in front of him.

“Get those clothes off, turn around and bend over my desk. But as always, keep your heels and collar on.”

“Yes, Master. As you command!”

A much too happy smile on her own face, Kacey eagerly obeys her master’s command and quickly strips down to just the strappy heels that make her feel so sexy and the collar around her neck that makes her feel so loved and owned by her master. After she slips her panties off to reveal her neatly trimmed pussy to its owner, she turns around and bends over his desk. She smiles again when she reaches up and runs her fingers across the steel collar around her neck with her left hand. As she feels him take her by the hips, slide his dick into her slick, wet and all too willing pussy and claim her again as he starts to fuck her, she very fondly thinks back to the day she finally got up the nerve, stepped into the elevator after work, went up to her mom’s boss’s top floor office and asked his secretary if she could speak to him. After his secretary closed the door behind her, Kacey turned, met his gaze and smiled as she sank to her knees to kneel before him with her head bowed and her hands behind her, fingers laced and offered herself to him as his obedient sex slave only two days into her second week on the job. After offering herself to him she quickly bowed down before him, pressed her forehead into the carpet, stretched her arms out in front of her and waited for his answer.

Spoiler alert!

He said yes.

To Be Continued...