The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Notes: Don’t read if you are of an age or in an area where it is illegal to do so. Go away! Shoo!

It is hard for me to see what I write objectively but this is pretty ‘pathic. It does not ever cross into the incest category but Cori is not going to win mother of the year. So if bad parenting bothers you this is not the tale for you.

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Look it. I know some people would say what I done wasn’t right—that I aint a good mother but any one that would say that just flat out does not get it.

For as long as I could remember I wanted a little girl. My favorite toys were all of my baby dolls. My mother would look at me playing like I was a mommy and just shake her head. I must have seemed like I was from another planet from her—I know she always seemed that way to me.

That is why it was such a kick in the head to have my daughter turn out like Mandy. It seemed like the women in my family would be fated to have daughters that would let ‘em down. I let my mother down, not being brainy and serious, and Mandy let me down being a regular bookworm. Needless to say my mother doted on her as much as my mother was able to dote on anyone.

Whenever I imagined having a little girl I imagined her being like me, liking the things that I did. She would get her birthday off from school and we would go shopping. She would tell me about all the boys that had crushes on her. We would be two peas in a pod. One big slumber party.

So I get pregnant and sure enough, it is a girl. I was tickled, just tickled. But almost from the first second Mandy made it clear that she had a mind of her own. At first I tried to pretend that it was not true but it was undeniable—the kid would rather read a book than shop, or giggle over guys. And she did not have much of a sense of humor either ‘cept sometimes it was like the little brat was laughing at me!

Now I loved her anyhow. Of course I did. But she made it so hard. Like wanting to be called Amanda. Her name is Mandy—that is the name on her birth certificate and that is what I meant for people to call her. Anyhow, I know she just got it from my mother who also insisted on calling MY kid Amanda.

My mother and me would have lost contact well over ten years before we did if it was not for Mandy. But she kept sticking her nose in—making it clear that she did not think that I could raise my kid on my own. The only plus side was that she was always there to baby-sit when Mandy was younger. Funny how I always dreamed of having a girl but never considered how a kid could tie you down and make it hard to party. I am telling you that as soon as Mandy turned 12 and was old enough to fend for herself at night I told the old bitch to take a hike.

Then Mandy became a teen and I thought that I might have some peace. Oh, I GOT it by this time—that we were not girlfriends and that she could not wait to turn eighteen and leave—but I at least thought that she could give me some room and take care of herself more. Instead she gets me hauled in front of the courts. All because she was such a drama queen.

Paul can over and we was just hanging out and chillin’ in my bedroom. I asked him to get me another beer from the fridge and the next thing I know Mandy is screamin’ like a banshee.

I guess while Paul was going to the kitchen and cutting through the living room he looked over at Mandy on the couch and got a little overheated when he noticed the sheet had fallen off of her and her nighty had rode up. All the women in my family have nice legs.

I aint saying that Paul was right—I dumped him didn’t I? But I understand his point too. I don’t hold with no cheatin’ ways but why should Paul be any different than any other man I fucked? Hell, Mandy’s father was the biggest pussy hound of them all.

Anyhow, she tells a teacher at school. The same bitch that was always telling her about her potential and yapping about medical school(Like I could afford that on a cocktail waitresses salary or would allow my mother to get into the mix) and suddenly I have social workers on my ass acting like I did not know how to raise my kid.

Finally some judge tells me to either get some counseling both all alone and with Mandy or they would take my kid away from me and give her to my mother. I walked out of that court ready to kill someone. I almost told them to take her away, big whoop, the kid was almost eighteen anyhow but I am not the kind to admit failure and letting the old bitch have her was out of the question.

Her and I went to a couple therapists and I hated them all—they were always on the kid’s side. Yeah, yeah, I know that they are supposed to be impartial but you could tell. Even the guy that was always looking up my skirt thought I was a crappy mother. Clearly they did not understand.

Mandy and I came to an agreement though. I would stop bringing guys over and she would let me live my life and give me no more problems with the law or bitch about how I live my life. So the case against me was dismissed and I kept on going to bars and clubs, Mandy’s nose was buried farther in her books and we are as close as we ever would be to a happy family. Or so I thought.

I hated all the asshole head shrinks that I had to see before the case was dismissed but I liked the idea of someone listening to me for once so I kept looking for somebody that saw the world my way.

That is how I ended up seeing Alex. He came into the bar I worked at and heard me telling my tale to another waitress. He gave me his card and convinced me to come in. I was not exactly impressed at first due to the fact that he was constantly smirking. But soon I realized that him and me were—um, simpatico. He understood me from the beginning, he let me know that I did nothing wrong and he solved all of my problems!

See, he told me that there was more than one way to skin a cat. If Mandy and me could not get along then one of us would have to change and since she was the one that was uptight it really needed to be her. I cried like a little baby when he told me that Mandy and me really could be best friends.

I knew that in the fall she planned on moving out and away so she could go to school. She had begun to work at a computer store for extra money to pay for expenses and some scholarship money had come through for her ... and I was losing my kid! I hated that. We even got into a fight at her birthday party because I told her that she was probably just fuckin’ thrilled that she was able to legally escape me. She told me that I was right!

What he was talking about was hypnosis. At first I did really think he was kidding but after he convinced me that he was serious, and not on crack, I started to really consider it. He got me to talk Mandy into meeting him by telling her that I really wanted us to be close and then he would show me a sample of what to expect. I figured it couldn’t hurt, right?

It was really easy to talk her into it. Alex said this was because deep down my little girl wanted to please me and have a great relationship. That touched me deeply.

Mandy walked into the office a little nervous but after a few minutes she was smiling and relaxed. She told Alex that she really did love me and wanted to have a better relationship with me. I told her that I felt the same way!

Then she yapped on about her dream of being a doctor and being premed and scholarships and ... and Alex frowned. Mandy picked up on that and asked him about it.

“Mandy, the world is filled with doctors. As a survivor of medical school I can tell you that in the grind you can learn a lot of facts but lose your compassion and humanity in the process. You are a terrific girl with a lot to offer and I am just worried that being a doctor might take from you more than it gives back.”

Mandy’s forehead wrinkled and she thought about that. She looked so pretty that day. So pretty and innocent. It is sorta burned on my memory. Her long hair that was somewhere between blonde and brown was pushed back with a red plastic headband. Her greenish blue eyes that remind me so much of her father were big and striking even without eye make-up. All her life when she was unsure she chewed on her bottom lip and as she thought about what Alex said that is exactly what she did that day.

She wore a plaid skirt and a white blouse that looked like a private school uniform. The first time she wore it I told her that a lot of men got off on that look—she didn’t speak to me for two days. She continued to wear the outfit.

Alex continued on. “Mandy I did not mean to worry you but I can tell already that you like to think things through. That is all that I am trying to do—help you make the right decisions by seeing yourself in a whole new way.”

I was a little sick of the happy horseshit at this point. Like Mandy did not already bore me with her plans for the future on a regular basis. Beyond that I was being ignored. And what was with the office today—why were the lights muted and the blinds closed? Thank God when I tuned back in to what Alex was saying it was much more interesting ...

“Relaxation is what is missing from your life, Mandy ... so busy trying to be Amanda that you have forgotten what Mandy needs ...relax and get in touch with your inner voice ... relax and listen to my voice and imagine a time and a place where everything is easy ... no worries about problems at home ... no worries about fitting in at school ... no worries about good grades ... relax and believe that your life will follow the course that it is meant to take without you pushing and prodding ... relax and accept what fate has in store for you ... relax to the point where you are on the brink of sleep ... nod if you feel relaxed ...

Mandy nodded slowly and looked suddenly very different and yet the same. And then I got it. She really was relaxed and that was not the way she usually was—except when she was asleep. Then it hit me that he really was hypnotizing her. I guess somewhere in me I did not believe him before that moment.

“... Mandy, do you see yourself as a pretty girl?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“My mother is pretty. I only look a little bit like her. I am plain.”

I had to say something ... I began to speak. “Mandy that is...”

Alex held up a hand to silence me. “Your mother would like to tell you something ... you will listen to her and remain relaxed and open to what she has to say ... I know both of you have built up walls in the past but now you will listen with extreme trust and faith ... nod if you understand ... good. Go ahead, Cori ...

“Mandy Baby, that is not true. You are more than pretty, you are beautiful. You always have been!”

“See, Mandy. Your mother thinks you are pretty—more than pretty, and so do I. Most people would feel that you are very attractive girl. Don’t people treat you that way?”

“No.”

“Allow me to tell you why that is ... remember to relax and accept ... it is the way that you dress and act. You dress in a way that pushes others away, your clothes create another barrier. You act in a way that yet again pushes others away ... and you know who you push away the most?”

“Yes.”

“Who Mandy?”

“My mother.”

“Exactly. You read books because your mother does not. You wear conservative clothes because your mother does not. You do not date much because your mother dates a lot. You justify it a lot of different ways but that is the truth ... is it not?”

“Yes. The Truth.”

“You even clench your legs tightly together as you sit to even distance yourself for her more ... to say that she is vulgar while you are prim, coarse while your are refined ... ignorant while you are educated ...”

I was beginning to get a little pissed until I saw where he was going.

...but you love your mother ... nod if you agree ... good ... and your mother loves you ... Cori, tell Many you love her <I love you, Baby> ... nod if you believe your mother ... good ... tell me what you admire about your mother ...

“She is a lot of fun. She makes people laugh. Men think she is sexy. She is impulsive and full of surprises.”

“Those are all good things. Wonderful qualities that you can have for yourself ... it is your choice, Mandy ... your choice to be a bookworm that holds the world at a distance or to be the life of the party ... just like your mother ... your choice to worry when you can have fun, be fun ... may I suggest that you give it a try? Worry less, laugh more ... be free and open and flirtatious? Is that something you can try and do it guilt free?”

“Yes.”

“Good, now it is almost time for the session to be over, no hurry though—when the session is over the alarm on my watch will go off and you will awaken fully, over the next week I want you to incorporate the things that we have discussed and see how you like it, but think of this all as your idea because that it really what it is ... when you think back on this session you will remember it rather vaguely but will recall trusting me deeply and coming to the realization that you love your mother very much and that she is an acceptable role model if you would like her to be. Her opinions will be important to you. You will consider that all of your problems with her and others are a result of barriers that you have erected ...”

Alex’s watch went off and Mandy straightened up. Just like that she went from the twilight zone to fully being there. My jaw dropped. Mandy looked at me and smiled. SMILED!

“Time is up for this week. Would we like to continue next week?” I went to tell him Yes, hell yes, when Mandy spoke up and SHE said she would like that!

Alex smiled/smirked. Mandy leaned over to him and touched his hand and thanked him for his help and it was clear as glass that she was flirting with him! My little girl! Alex asked to speak to me alone and when Mandy stepped out he told me not to push it—allow whatever happens to happen. Yeah, right, as if I am pushy!

When we left the office Mandy asked if I would like to go shopping. Are you kidding? The last time we went shopping together she was twelve and all I did was point out that it is not a sin to show a little skin.

We had a blast. Giggling like two school girls. Trying on clothes. Was she completely different? Nah! But she was softer, friendlier, more open. And she bought a crop top. Which might not seem like a big deal but it was. She stared at it for several minutes and then quietly said she had always wanted one. I almost passed out.

We sat at the food court and talked about the guys that walked by. She was shy at first and was blushing like crazy but before long she was joining in on talking about what they would look like butt naked! My face hurt from laughing and smiling.

Over the next week I became used to my daughter being friendly and even loving to me. She even smiled at Jason, my current guy, and did not bitch about me letting him come over. No comments on how he was too young for me and how sick I am—I even noticed her giving him a once over and then a wink when him and me went to my room.

Mandy was still reading but it was a lot less. She would pick up a book and then I would look over a few minutes later and she had sat it down and would be staring off into space.

Alex called me and asked was the next session still on. And I told him for real it was still on and with results like that I could just blow him in gratitude. He told me that he would take that under advisement. He tried to act serious but I could tell he was smiling AND thinking about it. That is what I like, he does not yammer on about professional ethics and stupid shit like that.

When we walked in to the next session I looked to see Alex’s reaction. I mean, you could see a difference in my Baby. She wore a similar outfit to the week before except the skirt was shorter, the blouse was unbuttoned more and showed a hint of a lacy bra, and she had these cute playful little plaid tennis shoes to match. Plus she wore make-up and was smiling. Alex did a pleased double take and smiled back.

We all made chitchat for a couple minutes but before long Mandy was relaxed again. Again the look of sleepy trust returned to her eyes.

“Mandy, you look beautiful. Do you know that?”

“I know I look a little better.”

“I think that you look sensational and so does your mother but it is wonderful that you are always trying to improve yourself. It is terrific that you want to please your mother and reevaluate what you want from life. Tell me about the last week?”

“It’s been excellent. Mom and I have had so much fun and have not fought at all. We have went shopping and to movies and just talked a lot.”

“What have you discussed?”

“Oh, well, how it will take so long to become a doctor and how maybe it would be better to be a nurse. And guys—we have discussed guys a lot. My mom has lots of funny and interesting stories about the men she has dated. She has even been with some famous men—a couple different ones from the Rolling Stones.”

Alex laughed. “You mean she was a groupie. Have you ever thought of doing that?”

“Well, not seriously. But after hearing her talk about it—it seems fun and a little sexy. I do not think that it is something that I could do.”

“Mandy, you seem to keep underestimating yourself. With your good looks and sparkling personality you could go far. I want you to think about that in the next week. So nursing, huh?”

“Yes.”

“Interesting. You are so sensitive and emotional that it might be very stressful. I am sure that you could do it but would you really be happy seeing people hurting? A pretty young girl like you should be out having fun and meeting new people. Not seeing blood and gore.”

Mandy bit her lower lip in thought and I knew she was listening to his words, letting them sink in. What wowed me is how much more open and happy she had been—not so tense and suspicious. More like the daughter I hoped for and less like the miserable bitch I had in reality—until a week before.

“A girl like you should just be happy. Greeting the world with a smile and giggle. Wearing sexy little outfits ... don’t frown ... just because you dress sexy and flirt does not mean anything and even if it did sleeping around has not hurt your mother at all, has it?”

“No.”

“Of course not. Deep down you have always wanted to be a sexy, fun girl ... you have wanted to be popular with boys and men ... you have wanted to have your mother’s approval ... but someone told you that it was bad. Who told you that?”

“My grandmother.”

“You know why that is? Because she does not understand the real you. Your mother does though ... your loving, caring, fun mother ... Who cares what your grandmother thinks, what anyone thinks as long as your mother loves you and you are happy and sexy and popular with the boys?

Over the next week I suggest that you think about what we have discussed and the fact that your unfounded insecurities about your looks have made you place an unnatural importance on being brainy. Consider that your immersion in books has set up a barrier between you and others—primarily your mother and boys. Also consider that there is no harm in not flaunting your intelligence. Will you do this?”

“Yes, of course!”

“Ok, now the session is almost over, we will know it is over when my watch alarm goes off. When you wake up you will feel closer to me and closer to your mother. All you will need to remember is that you tearfully told us of your insecurities about your looks and personality and how you realize that you have a lot to offer if you continue to work to let down your barriers ... it is a wonderful break through and you will feel a weight lifted off your shoulders ...”

Alex’s watch went off and Mandy straightened up and just grinned from ear to ear. She thanked Alex for letting her see herself in a whole new way and she thanked me for being so supportive and loving. She then frowned a little and I found myself asking her what was wrong.

“Mom, it is just that I feel like I am hogging the sessions. Somehow I get the feeling that it is too focused on me!”

Alex said, “Mandy, you are such a loving girl. Your mother and I have talked extensively and are in agreement that these sessions will be good for you. Your mother is going to begin to see me separately for her own private sessions so there is nothing to worry about.”

This was news to me but completely cool. I mean, I was feeling a little left out and all. And it is not like he had even charged me anything—he kept promising to send me a bill but never did. Basically it is like credit cards—it is not really spending money because you do not have to pay right away. Or so I thought.

The next week had my baby and me getting closer and closer. She quit the job at the computer store because it was boring and got a job at a clothing store where she got an amazing discount. We went to the beach and flirted our asses off, she wore one of my bikinis and was a traffic stopper and I was not exactly chopped liver either. The guy at the ice cream stand thought we were sisters and when I told him we were mother and daughter he told us that we were one gene pool that he would not mind diving into. Mandy and me laughed our heads off.

Alex decided that my session should be right before the session with me and Mandy. I arrived ready to tell him how wonderful he was—the miracle that he was creating.

“She is like the perfect daughter!”

“Really? Then I guess that you owe me that blow job.”

I—what was the word—gaped. Not that I thought it was a bad idea—I had been wanting him since the night I met him at the bar—but it was just rather shocking the way he just said it. “You mean, now?”

“Well, in the next few minutes.”

“Seriously.”

“Yes, seriously. I feel that you owe it to me. All you have ever wanted was your daughter to be like you and with every day it is happening. Sucking my cock is a small price to pay especially since you have made it clear that you are wet for me.”

Suddenly it came to me how crazy the whole thing was and how clear it was that there would be a price to pay. Crap, let Mandy be a doctor if it is what she wanted. It was probably safer for her because who really knew if he had an interest in making her pay part of the bill also. How could he not, a hot girl of legal age that he could control? I got up to leave. He told me to sit down and relax, that we could “discuss” it.

And we did discuss it. I remember that part clearly. I told him how I was suddenly a little ashamed and maybe I was not all that hot of a mother. I told him that I was not even that crazy about blow jobs—I preferred straight fucking—I told him that I did not think that it was a good idea for Mandy and me to see him. I remember all of that and then I remember ...

... my hand wrapped around his hard cock as I cried and begged him to just let me go. And then my lips were around him, tasting him, and I was never hotter in my whole life, the more I sucked him, and licked him, pleased him, the hotter I became. It was true that I never liked blow jobs but at that second and ever since then I have loved them—it was as if my lips and taste buds were directly connected to my pussy. As my moans vibrated against his cock he moaned in pleasure and it just took me higher and higher, the taste of precum was so delicious that I almost could not stand it and when he rewarded me by cumming I had the most incredible orgasm of my life. As I tried to figure out the last couple minutes Alex spoke.

“If you like you can go now but if you leave don’t come back and don’t question Mandy about her sessions.”

“Mandy’s sessions ... but ...” I stopped straightening my clothes to look at him.

“Yes, you can leave but Mandy is an adult. She will make her own choice.”

“If I tell her what you are up to ...” I shut-up because I knew I was being a dumbass.

“Yeah, and whose idea was it? She will know that, too.”

“Ok, I do not have to tell her. I am her role model—she will follow me.”

“I am just as trustworthy in her mind as you are—it will not be that easy. All I need is one more session with her and you will not have any power over her—she will hate you more than she ever did. I have no intention of making her sleep with me—now if she wants to I will be delighted but there will be no force. Oh, and Cori?”

“What?”

“Last but not least you will never suck my cock again” God, I am still embarrassed to admit that the last one threw me although it is not completely my fault—he obviously did something to me—but still to even hesitate from saving my daughter because his cock in my mouth was the best experience of my life?

Alex spoke again. “The choice is yours—a dream relationship with your daughter and continued sessions with the most respected psychiatrist in town—and all for free. Well, at least for no money—or you can have no daughter and no me.”

The phone buzzed and it was Alex’s secretary to tell him that his next appointment—my daughter was there. Alex looked at me and I got up and went to sit in my traditional chair for the group sessions. And you know what, I made the right choice. I know that I did!

I mean it was weird hearing her bubble on about how wonderful our relationship was while I could still taste Alex in my mouth but as the sessions went on it got much easier. Whenever I have a problem I talk to Alex and he makes it all better.

Now it is six months later and I can honestly say that me and Mandy are two peas in a pod. We go out clubbing and partying together. We have even shared a couple boyfriends—oh, not at the same time ‘cause that would be wrong. We share the same clothes and the same dreams for her future.

Mandy does not want to be a doctor or a nurse, she wants to be a stripper. She has the body for it too. I wish I had as much courage when I was her age. She says that there is still a few things that she wants to do first though.

My mother died and left Mandy everything. It figured. We both cried—who knew I loved her—but we put it all in perspective. It was her stupid fault that we were not close for many years. Mandy has decided to take some of the cash and get us both boob jobs. She is such a good kid.

We have decided that we can never thank Alex enough but we would like to try. I guess his wife cannot have kids. So Mandy and me both came to the conclusion that one of us could be the mother of his child. It is the closest that we have come to fighting since we began our sessions—both of us wanting to be the one. We are exploring the idea that it might be fun to both get knocked up by him. If only to keep the peace.

Mandy asked me if I ever wondered what it would be like to go to bed with Alex. I told her that I had no idea, and hey, I did not lie. We have never did it in a bed yet. Not once. Since we are on the subject we have never did anything more than me sucking him off or sometimes he just likes to watch me play with myself, and he smirks ... and I cum. If me carrying his kid involves artificial insemination it will be the biggest disappointment of my life—I fuckin’ swear I might not be able to handle it.

Anyhow, you can call me a bad mother but every time I see my Baby smile I know that I did the right thing. My Mandy is happy and so am I ... what more matters?

The End.