The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. Therefore, if you Are

  • Under 18
  • Offended by stories of a sexual nature,
  • Have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality

LEAVE NOW.

If on the other hand, you are, like me, an adult Just looking for a little break From reality,

READ ON

LIKE A WOMAN

(Johnny)

Dave, wake up Dave!

(Dave)

what? Who? Johnny... what are you doing in my apartment?

(Johnny)

hay man no need to freak. I was only checking you were ok.

(Dave)

why wouldn’t I be ok?

(Johnny)

when your boss called you from work and there was no answer he called me as the super to see if everything was ok!

(Dave)

of course I’m ok, why was work calling me? What’s going on?

(Johnny)

they say you haven’t been in for the last three day and with you being new in town and not knowing anyone! They were worried something might have happened to you

(Dave)

what the hell do you mean they haven’t seen me in three day? I just left work a few hours ago.

(Johnny)

well they say they haven’t see or heard from you since Tuesday.

(Dave)

but today is Tuesday! Isn’t it?

(Johnny)

No man today is Friday!

(Dave)

Friday? Bullshit it can’t be Friday!

(Johnny)

Hey Dave if you don’t believe me check out the newspaper!

(Dave)

No! That can’t be right! I mean what happened to the last three days? What’s going on!

(Johnny)

What’s the last thing you remember Dave?

(Dave)

the last thing? Well the last thing I remember is sitting down to listen to a tape of music that that real babe from down the hall gave me!

(Johnny)

Babe? You mean Julia you know she is a lesbian?

(Dave)

you kidding! Christ what a waste! How do you know?

(Johnny)

oh Julia is an old friend! Now what did she say about the tape

(Dave)

Yea the tape. She said it was something that would help me relaxes after a tough day!

(Johnny)

Must be some good STUFF to make you relax for three days!

(Dave)

I’m not sure! I don’t really remember much of it.

(Johnny)

well what do you remember?

(Dave)

that’s just it. I’m not sure what I remember

(Johnny)

well just tell me what you do remember from when you left work.

(Dave)

well as I said on my way home from work I met Julia in the elevator and got chatting!

(Johnny)

Chatting about what?

(Dave)

oh about being new in town and not knowing anyone!

(Johnny)

hey man you know me!

(Dave)

yea sure but that only because you live across the hall and you rented me the place after my girlfriend threw me out of her place.

(Johnny)

so did you chat about anything else?

(Dave)

not really! She said I looked tired and I said I had a rough day at work.

(Johnny)

and that’s when she gave you the tape?

(Dave)

yea! Said it was something that had helped her get rid of all her stress.

(Johnny)

then what?

(Dave)

well then I came in. had a shower and decided to try it out!

(Johnny)

well that explains the towel.

(Dave)

Christ...the towel! Thanks for the concern but maybe you should go now and I should get dress

(Johnny)

there is no hurry Dave. You were telling me about the tape.

(Dave)

Yea the tape!

(Johnny)

you said you sat down and listened to the tape right? What is it some kind of relaxation tape?

(Dave)

not really sure. It’s called The Mesmer PATH TO EMPOWERMENT!

(Johnny)

The what? Your kidding right?

(Dave)

shit I knew you would laugh! But that’s what it’s called.

(Johnny)

I’m not laughing it just... well you know...sounds funny that’s all!

(Dave)

Well if you think that sounds funny I know this will sound worse! I know it did to me when Julia explained what it was.

(Johnny)

so what did she say it was?

(Dave)

she told me it was a hypno-tape that would relax me and leave me open to positive thoughts

(Johnny)

your bullshitting me...Right?

(Dave)

yea I know I Thought she was nuts as well and I was just about to throw it in the trash, when I thought why not give it a try.

(Johnny)

give it a try to do what?

(Dave)

I don’t know See if it can help me forget about my ex-girlfriend I guess!

(Johnny)

how?

(Dave)

Well as Julia explained it to me the tape’s effect is kind of like hypnotism in a way!

(Johnny)

Hypnotism? You mean like those guys on TV that make people think there Chickens and things!

(Dave)

Kind of ...I guess! But the way Julia explained it this tape just reinforces your confidence and feeling of self worth.

(Johnny)

What? It just repeatedly tells you how great you are?

(Dave)

Well it’s hard to explain! You see from what Julia said the tape just kind of slowly puts you into a trance and then it’s meant to teach your subconscious to want what ever you want!

(Johnny)

So you mean it could be telling you anything?

(Dave)

no the first side of the tape was all just Encouragement and praise. Telling me how good I feel when I follow Instructions and then the second part of it was a blank tape when I got it. Julia said that I was to tape instructions to my self on it that would be played while I was in a trance. Here let me show you!..........wait a second, that’s strange!

(Johnny)

What?

(Dave)

what’s the microphone doing plugged in to the stereo?

(Johnny)

Don’t worry about the microphone Dave. Its not important right now?

(Dave)

Important...? No I guess not... it’s just...

(Johnny)

You want to tell me all about the tape don’t you Dave! That is what you want to do right?

(Dave)

yea but I don’t even own a microphone like that!

(Johnny)

forget the microphone Dave! Tell me more about the tape!

(Dave)

Yes the tapes... were was I?

(Johnny)

You were saying that the second part of the tape tells you what you need to know! Right!

(Dave)

well not really! As I said it tells me that I will listen and believe what ever I am told on the other side of the tape!

(Johnny)

So let me get this... straight. You go in to a trance and then you listen to yourself on the tape telling you that you want to forget your girlfriend?

(Dave)

Yea that’s about right!

(Johnny)

and how do you feel about her after listening to it!

(Dave)

I know this might sounds nuts but I think it worked!

(Johnny)

you mean you don’t remember your girlfriend?

(Dave)

oh I can still remember her! Its just I cant seem to remember one thing we ever did together!

(Johnny)

you mean you don’t remember catching her fucking another guy in your bed!

(Dave)

What do you mean? That didn’t happen did it?

(Johnny)

of course it did Dave! That’s what you wanted to forget and you did!

(Dave)

I can’t believe she would have done that to me!

(Johnny)

why not? You know all women are just sluts

(Dave)

they are?

(Johnny)

of course they are! After all it’s so easy for them to get laid whenever they want and they always want!

(Dave)

what do you mean? I’m so confused!

(Johnny)

come off it Dave. You know all a woman has to do is offer a guy sex and he jumps at the chance! If a guy tried that he would get slapped!

(Dave)

or she would call the cops!

(Johnny)

yea you’re right! Pity for you that you don’t act more like a woman.

(Dave)

no! That’s not right! I mean I not sure! I can’t remember! What do you mean act like a woman!

(Johnny)

you know what I mean Dave just be able to offer your self and get Laid every time?

(Dave)

yea that would be great!

(Johnny)

of course it would Dave! You could get laid all the time if you were more like a woman!

(Dave)

yea get laid all the time!

(Johnny)

women want to get laid all the time don’t they Dave?

(Dave)

They do? ...Yea you’re right they do!

(Johnny)

you want to get laid all the time just like a woman! Don’t you Dave?

(Dave)

you’re right Johnny! I want to get laid all the time just like a woman!

(Johnny)

of course you want to be able to get laid just like a woman!!

(Dave)

yea get Laid

(Johnny)

you want to be able to get laid as much as a woman would don’t you Dave!

(Dave)

yea, get laid as much, as a woman!

(Johnny)

if you were more like a woman you could get laid all the time couldn’t you Dave

(Dave)

of course I could!

(Johnny)

that’s why you really listened to the tape Dave. So you could get laid all the time! Right!

(Dave)

yea! I want to get laid all the time

(Johnny)

a woman can get laid all the time Dave

(Dave)

yea... get laid all the time

(Johnny)

you want to be laid all the time like women do don’t you Dave!

(Dave)

yes...laid all the time like women do

(Johnny)

you want to be able to get laid the same, as a woman would don’t you Dave!

(Dave)

yea, get laid the same as a woman!

(Johnny)

you know that you want to get laid all the time don’t you Dave!

(Dave)

yes... want to get laid all the time

(Johnny)

but you cant get laid all the time can you Dave!

(Dave)

no I can’t get laid all the time

(Johnny)

that’s because people wont treat you as they treat a woman! Isn’t that right!

(Dave)

yea that’s why!

(Johnny)

and you want to be treated just like a woman Dave!

(Dave)

yea... treated just like a woman

(Johnny)

they would treat you like a woman if you acted like one Dave wouldn’t they

(Dave)

yes they would!

(Johnny)

if you want to be treated just like a woman you have to act like one! Don’t you Dave?

(Dave)

yes...Act like a woman!

(Johnny)

that’s right Dave! But to act like a Woman you have to think like one!

(Dave)

yes...think like a woman!

(Johnny)

that’s right Dave! To think like a Woman you have to want what a woman wants!

(Dave)

want what a woman wants!

(Johnny)

that’s right Dave! You want that don’t you Dave

(Dave)

yes...want that!

(Johnny)

Women want to get fucked all the time don’t they Dave

(Dave)

yes... want to get fucked!

(Dave)

that’s right Dave! A Woman is just a slut for Cock isn’t she Dave?

(Johnny)

yes ...slut for Cock!

(Johnny)

you want to think like a woman Dave!

(Dave)

yes ...I want to think like a woman!

(Johnny)

you want to be just like a woman

(Dave)

want to be like a woman!

(Johnny)

you want to be treated like a woman!

(Dave)

yes treated like a woman!

(Johnny)

you want to be used like a woman!

(Dave)

yes, used like a woman!

(Johnny)

you want what a woman wants Dave!

(Dave)

yes, want what a woman wants!

(Johnny)

women want to suck cock!

(Dave)

want to suck cock!

(Johnny)

you want to be like a woman!

(Dave)

yes, want to be like a woman!

(Johnny)

women want to be fucked and suck cock!

(Dave)

yes, fucked and suck cock

(Johnny)

women will do anything to be fucked and suck cock!

(Dave)

yes ... do anything to be fucked and suck cock

(Johnny)

yes Dave, you want to be like a woman and do anything to be fucked and suck cock don’t you!

(Dave)

yes... want to do anything like a woman to be fucked and suck cock

(Johnny)

that’s right Dave. You will do anything to be allowed to be fucked and suck cock like a woman.

(Dave)

I... will do anything to be allowed to be fucked and suck cock.

(Johnny)

yes Dave. You will do anything to be allowed to be fucked by and suck my cock like a woman won’t you?

(Dave)

yes...anything to be allowed to be fucked by and suck your cock like a woman

(Johnny)

you want to be a cock slut just like a woman. Don’t you Dave?

(Dave)

yes want to be a cock slut!

(Johnny)

you want to be a slut to my cock. Don’t you Dave?

(Dave)

yes want to be a slut to your cock!

(Johnny)

you want to be my cock slut. Don’t you Dave!

(Dave)

yes... want to be your cock slut!

(Johnny)

you want to be my cock slut so bad you will do anything I tell you to wont you Dave!

(Dave)

yes... will do anything you tell me!

(Johnny)

you want to be my Subservient and obedient cock slut don’t you Dave?

(Dave)

yes, want to be your Subservient and obedient cock slut (Johnny) you want to suck my cock now just like a woman would don’t you Dave!

(Dave)

yes want to suck your cock now!

(Johnny)

well lose the towel and get on your knees Cock slut and show me how much you want it!

(Johnny)

Yes Johnny!

(Johnny)

from now on I think you should call me Master or sir don’t you cock slut!

(Dave)

Yes master!

(Johnny)

that’s right Slut use that mouth to get me nice and wet.... yes...just like that...oh yes...I coming.... god yes...swallow it all slut... God that was so good.

(Dave)

thank you master

(Johnny)

you are welcome Slut. Now stand up and bend over and grab you ankles

(Dave)

yes master?

(Johnny)

a woman always wants to be fucked in the pussy and ass you want that too don’t you Dave

(Dave)

yes master want to be fucked

(Johnny)

but we have a problem. Women want to be filled with hard cocks but you don’t have a pussy so what will we do slut?

(Dave)

fuck me in the ass master, fuck my ass, and fill it with your cock

(Johnny)

ok if that’s what you want I’m going to fuck your virgin ass for the first time slut.

(Dave)

oh thank you master!

(Johnny)

oh and by the way you boss told me to tell you that you are fired. But don’t worry about paying your way Dave because when I’m done I going to call some friends that I’m sure will pay well for the use of a cute ass like yours. And I will even let you keep some of the money if you’re good. But remember they must always were a condom! Only master rides his slut bareback!

(Dave)

oh... God...yes...master...Oh...only... you... Aha...ride... bare...Back...Master...only.... you

THE END