The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LIGHTS

Note: This is dedicated to Nisha.

23 year old Abha kicked the side of the car with the two flat tires in tearful frustration, her tiny transport having swerved to avoid hitting a cow that had suddenly shambled across the lonely road.

First generation Indian-American, the pretty medical student had travelled with her family back to the Old Country for her cousin’s wedding.

Three prior days though, of dusty air and bottled water had made her tired and homesick, and she had left the reception early, only to get lost in the dark.

Now, stranded with no cell phone reception, she was getting scared.

As she peered out into the inky darkness, she could see a soft, green, shimmering light ahead of her,and her heart leapt. " A town,” she said aloud.

She began to walk with purpose towards the light, at first being mindful of not wanting to turn her ankle or fall or whatever, but, as she got closer to the light, she found it odd and somewhat comforting that when she just focused on the light, rather than on her footsteps, that the light itself seemed to be guiding her.

Abha soon lost thought of her feet, as the light began to fill her eyes now, yet she did not need to look away or squint.

The shape of the small town began to form before her, and the soft, relaxing, shimmering light was the only one on at that late hour.

As Abha’s face relaxed, she soon found the light flowing over her as she walked the main road of the town, stopping in front of the door from where soft music emanated, not noticing that even as she knocked, the soft, shimmering, comforting light seemed to still flow all over her, still in her eyes and mind.

She caught her breath as the door opened, and her eyes were filled with the site of the most incredibly beautiful woman she had ever seen, a little taller than Abha, but with long, shiny black hair, a rich complexion, and deep, dark, eyes.

Abha also found herself vainly avoiding gazing at the swan like bosom that was barely restrained that the tight, sheer sari that this woman wore, Abha suddenly feeling insignificant in her pale blue one.

When she spoke, her voice was like music.

“ Oh, you poor thing. Are you lost?” she spoke in flawless English, taking her arm and leading her in to the warm, cozy interior.

Abha barely had time to respond before she saw this woman take quick action, ordering in an unrecognizable dialect of Hindi for two other very pretty young woman to go to a back room,and two others to the kitchen.

The woman smiled, and beckoned Abha to sit down with her. “My name is Devi, and this is my house. You must have gotten lost in the dark. Please, my pretty new friend, accept my hospitality. We will notify your loved ones in due time. For now...”

With that, and a somewhat dramatic hand gesture, a plate of the most delicious smelling food was set before her.

Abha wolfed it down, and tried to make conversation, but it seemed easier to just relax and take it all in; not just Devi’s soft, somewhat sexy voice, but the music, the softness of the lights, the incense, the perfume from the many women that she now realized were lounging around as well. In fact, there were no males anywhere.

Abha was also a little surprised to find this thought comforting. Since arriving in India, she had grown quickly tired of the unwanted attention of gross guys.

This was nice, different, and she did not even seem to mind that she was not really noticing what Devi was saying anymore, certain words seeming to be more present than others.

From what her slowly foggy mind could remember, Devi had said this was her house, and her place of business, where men and women came to be entertained, and to relax and feel good, and that Devi actually meant “Goddess,” and yes, it was a very relaxing wine that she was drinking, and yes, it was late, and yes, her stomach was feeling full and happy, and yes, a good, rich, hearty meal is only natural to make one feel sleepy, sleepy, as was the wine, the wine with the special herbs for guests, and bath?

“ A bath?” Abha exclaimed, suddenly shaking her head, wondering why it was so foggy and hard to focus.

She had also not had a hot bath in a tub since arriving, and the idea of taking a hot soak in a tub with running water was too much to resist.

Devi smiled and laughed, and Abha suddenly found herself giggling as well. Maybe it was the wine, but who cared? The wine was better than any she had imbibed at the reception, and it felt good to have a buzz, chatting and flirting with this beautiful, attractive woman.

Devi seemed impressed when Abha told her she was studying to be a doctor, and yes, anatomy was a fun subject, and yes, she did think she looked sexy in a lab coat, and yes, she had indeed worn nothing but a lab coat and garter belt and stockings to class once, just on a dare, and yes, it had made her hot to do this, and yes, she did have to go to the ladies room later that day and jill.

“Come,” she said, taking Abha’s arm, and she felt a tic in her face as she realized just how sexy that verb sounded coming, oops, emanating from Devi’s lovely lips.

As Devi lead Abha towards the back room, she wondered why the women were smiling and winking at her, some of them nodding knowingly, as if she was soon to become privy to some sensual secret.

Devi pulled back a curtain to reveal the promised bath, only this was a bath of almost Turkish proportions, a large, raised tub with scented water, the room burning an erotic incense that was making her tingle between the thighs.

Devi spoke again, gesturing to the two attractive attendants. " Abha, this is Akanksha, and Vaasna. They will attend to your every need. We will speak more later.”

Before Abha could protest, Abha turned and departed, leaving her with another of those knowing winks that were starting to make Abha blush.

Suddenly, the two women were around her, Vaasna putting a finger to her lips as Akanksha removed Abha’s sari.

Abha tried to resist, to push them away, but her limbs felt tired, and the water was so inviting, and, and....

Um.

The two women were also disrobing, two reveal two knock out bodies, with large breasts and wet pussies.

As her befuddled mind tried to process all this, a small, getting smaller part of herself screaming a warning, again, it just seemed natural, even safe, to be naked around these two beautiful strangers.

As the desirable duo took her hands and took her into the tub, she sighed contentedly as the hot, steaming water washed over her.

Vaasna begin to rub a musky, foamy soap on her back, while Akanksha began to pour jug after jug of hot water over Abha’s body.

She relaxed, and let the women bathe her, massaging her shoulders and back, soaping her all over, Abha soon falling into a soft, wet, fog of incense, perfumed water, shimmering lights, murmuring women, and.....ohhhh!!

Abha caught her breath as Vaasna’s fingers found her pussy. “Wait, I’m not... mphh...”

Vaasna’s serpentine tongue in her hungry needy mouth soon prevented protest, and Abha fell into the well of her dreams and desires.

Suddenly swooning at the kiss that seemed to go on forever, she found herself on her back in one of the lower portions of the tremendous tub, still slightly submerged in the water, four knowing hands and two tantalizing tongues all over her now; kissing and stroking, licking and murmuring, telling that Akanksha meant “desire,” and Vaasna “lust,” and yes, it did feel good to be touched and licked and kissed and stroked by two knowing women, and no, she would not mind at all feeling Vaasna’s tongue on her pussy; in fact, she wanted that, needed that, it seemed so right and inevitable, and she was clean and perfumed and sexy and relaxed and aroused now, and yes, Akanksha, Vaasna’s tongue did feel wonderful on her pussy, and yes, of course, slave Abha would be (huh? wait, ahhhhhh!) happy to have you sit on her face.

The last of her resistance faded into a mouthful of hot, wet, womanly arousal, as she hungrily, greedily, lapped away at the gushing cunt that was streaming all over her face.

The music seemed louder now, but not in her ears, in her mind and body, especially in her pussy, and the incense had long before fogged her mind and will.

At one point, she forgot when, perhaps after she had lost count of her orgasms, the three beautiful women formed a daisy chain and sucked and licked themselves into a celebration of sinful Sapphic sacrifice.

First one simultaneous orgasm for them all, then one that started with Akanksha, travelled through Vaasna, and ended up in Abha.

Then another.

Then another.

The another.

Abha sucked like a demented baby, her eyes filled with light, her mind melted, her empty head full of fog, her body twitching, her bruised mouth mumbling ancient words and phrases.

Ajnakarita khusi hai.

Obedience is pleasure.

Khusi hai Anjankarita.

Pleasure is obedience.

Acchi larakiyom ka palana karana.

Good girls obey.

Good girls obey

Good girls obey.

And lust.

And cum......cum....cummming....cummming....God...no....please....no more....can’t....cunt....stop....cummming....AHHHHHHH!

Abha’s world exploded into blackness.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Make up.

Abha dreamily opened her eyes, her mind slowly returning to awareness.

She felt wonderful, and her two new best friends appeared to be putting the finishing touches on her.

Her heart leapt again when Devi walked in, and smiled approvingly.

“Good morning, Ankita,” she winked.

“Good morning, Goddess Devi,” Abha replied, then caught herself. “Wait, i’m not..”

“Abha,” Devi finished for her. “Yes you are not Abha. You never were Abha.”

Abha/Ankita felt her head begin to swim again. “No that is not right, I am Abha, I am a medical student, I..”

“Look so sexy and hot,” Devi said, gesturing towards a full length mirror.

Abha(who?) gasped as she gazed in the mirror, not comprehending that the slutty, sexy woman reflected back on her was her.

Her sari, and her bra and panties, for that matter, had been replaced by a latex and chain bikini, the chains easily pushed aside by her stiff nipples.

Her make up was heavy and sleazy. Was this her?

As if once again reading her mind, and anticipating her actions, Devi moved behind her and began to massage her breasts, whispering in Ankita’s(no, wait, who?) burning ear.

“Yes, look at you, Ankita. Who is Abha? Does this look like a medical student? You are not Abha. You never were Abha. You are Ankita. ”

“And who is Ankita?” she cravenly continued. “Well, since you are in a brothel, and since you are not a client, you must be one of my courtesans. Is that not correct, Ankita?”

“No....no....i am not..”

“ A horny, slutty whore? A woman who will fuck men, and yes, women, for money? An entranced, in trance, willing slave slut to my cunt?”

Abha....no....yes...Ankita....blushed at this, but her fog filled head was now filled with amorous images of the night before, or had it been two nights? She had long ago lost track of time.

“Yes, Ankita. There is no Abha. You do not know any Abha. You are Ankita.”

The confused young woman shook her head no, but her eyes widened, and her pussy dripped, as she heard herself saying yes, she was Ankita, but no, was she? She was a...student...but where? What school? She could not remember. Did courtesans even go to school? And why did the idea of being paid to have sex with strangers suddenly seem so right and appealing, and natural?

The answer came to her(several times) as Goddess Devi’s fantastic fingers once again found her pussy, and began to stroke her, stroke her, stroke here, here, heeeerrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaAAAAAAHHH!

She was Ankita.

She was a good girl.

Ankita was a good girl.

So she had to be Ankita.

Yes....yes.....yes...yesyesyesyesyesyes!

YES! No...no, please, not lust and desire again...no..oh...oh....ohhhhhhhhhh...yes...fingers, lips, tongues, pussies, fuck, slut slut slut!

Ankita’s world exploded into darkness again.

Ankita awoke to find herself sitting alone in a room, on a simple wooden chair, her entire body bathed in the soft, shimmering light that had first brought her to this place, and now to this state.

She smiled weakly at her Goddess, who smiled knowingly from off to the corner, telling her who she was.

It felt good to know. To be told who she was, what she was, what to do, who to obey.

Thinking hurt, and whores did not need to think. Only to obey.

Ankita smiled, as the wanton words of her Goddess filled her foggy mind.

She was a slave to her Goddess.

She was a courtesan in the House of Devi.

She helped men and women and couples to relax.

She obeyed.

She served.

She sucked cock.

She fucked.

She was herself.

She was ready.

Ankita’s face went blank as her Goddess, her Enlightener, snapped her fingers, her beautiful body rising wordlessly as her Goddess beckoned her to follow her to yet another back room.

The room held only a bed; again, totally natural, with a timid, frightened looking older man, probably married, sitting on it.

“Ankita, this is...”

Ankita waved her hand. " I don’t need to know his name, my Goddess. Would you like to watch?".

Before her surprised Goddess could even respond, Ankita walked over to her client; no, her trick. Yes, that sounded sluttier,and more fitting. “Show me the money, honey,” she said, her voice throat and sexy.

The horny older man, old enough to be her father,(that was, if Ankita knew how old she was, but what did that matter?) fumbled for his money.

Ankita grinned, rubbing the money on her face, then reaching down and pulling out his cock. “Huh,pencil,” she smirked, suddenly slamming her mouth; no, her face pussy, yes, that was it,slamming her face pussy down on his cock.

It only took a few deep throats before she felt his balls spasming.

For a moment, she thought of swallowing him, then decided it would be sluttier to let her Goddess see his spunk fly,so she pointed it towards Devi. “Fire when ready, Gridley,” she snarked.

The trick’s eyes bulged as he came, his cum flying across the room.

Blushing, he quickly composed himself and ran out of the room, Ankita smacking him on the ass. “Come back when your voice changes, Junior,” she said.

She then turned towards her Goddess. " That was a tease. You got anyone else?” she asked, a hand on her hip.

Devi grinned. “Soon, Ankita. The afternoon crowd is starting to arrive.”

Ankita nodded. " I can’t wait,” she said.

She also knew that she meant this.

Her Goddess smiled once more, then took her arm. “Come, my dear, you have to meet the others.”

Ankita nodded, her pussy quivering as her Mistress, her Desire, took her arm in hers, and lead her out to the main room

Ankita blushed and curtsied as the other women, the other pleasure merchants, applauded and cheered for her.

She joined a few of them around the fireplace, where they appeared to be engaged in some sort of game, holding up items, then casually throwing them into the fire.

A set of car keys, a pocket book, a pale blue sari.

A passport.

Ankita looked down at the item that her Goddess had suddenly pressed into her palm. “You may dispose of this one,” she said, smiling wickedly.

Ankita glanced down at the small identification card that was issued from a major medical University in the U.S.

For a moment, the image in the photo seemed familiar, even sort of looking like her, but that was surely a coincidence.

She was not Abha.

She had never been Abha.

Even the other women were saying it; speaking of some American woman who had become lost and stranded, and had sought refuge at the House of Devi, only to be hypnotized and seduced and transformed into a courtesan herself.

Ankita shrugged, and threw the card in the fire. Although that was a hot, sexy thought, she knew it was not her.

She was Ankita.

She had always been Ankita.

She was a courtesan for in the House of Devi, her Goddess.

It was who she was.

Ultimately, she knew this to be true.

Ankita smiled as the women clapped for her again, the last of those strange and unnecessary items burning away into nothingness.

Devi put a hand on Ankita’s chin, and tilted her face up towards her. “Now, show the girls why you are Ankita,” she said, her eyes suddenly becoming large and irresistible.

Ankita’s eyes were filled once again with the soft, shimmering green light.

Wordlessly, she stood up, put a hand inside the chain and latex bikini bottom she was wearing, and began to masturbate.

As her sisters began to clap and cheer, encouraging her to orgasm, her fog filled mind saw the last of the strange images that had been annoying her fade away into nothingness; an image of a car with two flat tires, of a hot, rich meal, a vague memory of being at someone’s wedding, all these faded into a carnal collage of incense, music, perfume, pussy, tongues, fingers, mouths, scented waters, Mistress, and the erotic, hypnotic, soft, shimmering light that was bathing her once again.

As yet another orgasm ripped through her, Ankita put two fingers from her jill hand deep inside herself, then made a circle around her face.

Of course.

This is why she was Ankita.

It meant “marked.”

Ankita smiled, winked, then took her place between two of her sisters on one of the couches.

She could not wait for the afternoon crowd to arrive.

THE END