The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

By: SweetLori

Life is Good

I couldn’t believe it. My first day in this town and my tooth starts aching. I haven’t even met anyone yet that I could ask for a reference to a good dentist. My pain tolerance is not great so I figured I’d just go to the first dental office I saw and try them out. How bad could they be anyways right? This wasn’t the nicest part of town I’d seen but I’d just past a dental office sign on the other side of the street so I circled around and headed back. Finding parking around the corner I headed to the front office door hoping it would still be open. Much to my disappointment the door was locked and from the sign hanging in the window I must have just missed them. Disappointed, I started to return to my car when I heard a voice call out behind me. Turning around I was surprised to see the office door open and a man standing there calling me back. He said he was just going to head out when he saw me looking in to the front office. I told him why I was there and that I could come back in the morning if he had time to look at me then. He introduced himself as Dr. Reynolds and asked me to come in. He said he could never turn someone away when they were in pain. I thanked him over and over again as I entered his office. He told me his assistant had already left so he would have to lock the door as he wouldn’t want to be interrupted while working on my teeth. I told him that was ok. I was just so glad he was taking the time for me. He looked about 35, nearly 15 years older then myself. Making small talk he asked me if I lived near and I told him how I’d just moved in to an apartment on the other side of town and was driving around when my tooth started to hurt. I guess I was nervous because I always talk a lot when I get that way. I told him of my decision to move away from home and that I had just randomly picked this town and hoped to find work soon as I only had so much money to last me till I did. Dr. Reynolds seemed distracted as he listened to me ramble and I guessed he was just trying to figure out what all he needed before he got down to work. I assumed that his assistant would normally do all that for him. His office was not bad. Some of the equipment seemed quite old but who was I to be picky right now. He asked me to hop into the chair and it almost seemed like he was checking me out as I did. Had I known I would be coming to the dentist I would not have worn the short skirt or tight blouse I had on. As I squirmed to get comfortable he started to tilt the chair back so he could have a look at my problem. He checked all my teeth and said that the one giving me trouble wasn’t that bad. He could fix it up today so I wouldn’t have to return for a second appointment. I was happy about that because I didn’t think I could afford to come back twice. He gave me a little freezing and then had me sit and relax while it took effect. It didn’t seem to take him long to get working on my tooth as he kept talking to me the whole time he was working. He said that it wouldn’t take long for me to make friends around here as there weren’t many young girls as attractive as myself in the area. I thought this was an odd thing for him to say but accepted the compliment by trying to give him a smile, not always easy with someone’s hand in your mouth. I noticed some head phones hanging on the wall near by but I guess it would be rude with just the two of us there for me to ask to listen to music instead of him. After about 30 minutes he was just finishing the work on my tooth. He sat me up and asked me to rinse with some of this bluish liquid saying that it would help keep my teeth whiter and make my smile even prettier. I swished the stuff around in my mouth and then spat it out in to the drain funnel he handed me. Leaning back into the seat I noticed that it left a weird taste in my mouth. As my tongue slithered around trying to wash away the after taste it seemed like my mouth was starting to go numb on me. Dr Reynolds’s noticed I was making a face and he told me not to worry, that it wouldn’t bother me for long. He said just relax and lay back. He wanted to have one last look in my mouth. As he started to recline the chair I was starting to feel a little dizzy. I knew something wasn’t right about the way I was feeling and inside my head I was starting to panic. All of a sudden I felt a sharp prick in the back of my neck as something stuck me there. I cried out but Dr. Reynolds just placed his hand on my forehead and held my head still as I felt a slight burning sensation start where the pain was. I realized that I had been stuck with some sort of needle that was hidden in the back of the chair and as I tried to move away form it I found my arms and legs were suddenly turning to rubber. When Dr. Reynolds saw that I could no longer move from the chair he let go of my forehead and smiling down at me he said that I was a good girl and then started to pull down the zipper on the side of my skirt. I tried to scream but I found myself not only unable to move but also unable to speak. Laying there fully conscious but paralyzed I watched helplessly as he removed all of my clothing. How could this happen to me. I knew I was about too be raped and wasn’t going to be able to do anything to stop him. The Doctor ran his fingers up and down my arms and over my bare breasts. Checking me all over he smiled at me and said “You are going to make a great assistant.” He must be mad. How could he think I would do anything for him? The only thing I was going to do when I got a chance was see him put behind bars. The Doctor moved out of sight behind me but kept talking the whole time. He told me how I would understand everything in a very short while and then we would be great friends. I knew he was mad and I have never been so afraid in my life. He brought what looked like a computer screen around in front of me and lined it up about two feet from my face. He dimmed the lights and turned it on. It was just a weird swirling pattern of colors. He then took the head set from the wall hook and positioned them over my ears. Again moving out of site I lay there looking at the swirls and waiting to see what was next. An ear piercing squeal came thru the head phones and I thought my head would explode. It was so painful that it left me exhausted when it stopped. I lay there wondering what was coming next when I noticed a low noise coming from the head set. It was a low throbbing sound and seemed to be in sync with the pattern swirling around in front of me on the screen. Without realizing I was doing it I followed the pattern with my eyes and soon felt like I was drifting away. As I drifted I thought I could hear whispering behind me. Straining to hear what was being said I concentrated hard on the sounds. After a few minutes it started to become clearer. They were just words, but now I could make them out. Words that repeated themselves over and over again but in no set order. Words like…..listen…. relax ….. drift….obey….. submit… Relax…..Submit…. Obey…… Sleep… Submit….. Listen….OBEY. The words and patterns were getting faster and louder and I found myself trying to keep up with them. It must have been sensory overload because I felt myself slipping away and then I heard another voice. This was the voice of the man standing in front of me. He was asking me who I was. I replied “I am slave. I am what ever you wish me to be”. He smiled down at me and it made me feel good.

I love my new job at the dental clinic. I especially enjoy entertaining Dr. Reynolds business associates. Some times he has suck on their cocks while he examines their teeth. He must be a very good dentist because I saw how much they pay him for his services. I don’t mind that he doesn’t pay me much after all he lets me live in his basement sweet and when his wife Nancy is out he comes to visit me. I love his visits because if I don’t get to taste his cum often enough I start to get bad headaches. He really looks after me that way. I am so happy I stumbled upon Dr. Reynolds that afternoon. Life is good.