The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Life Imitating Art”

by ”URN My Power

CHAPTER 2

Becky ascended the steps, following the magical connection with Bill. She felt nervous as she approached the door. She was reaching up to knock on it when the door opened and Bill stood there. He was even cuter than she had imagined him, with muscles just within her taste range and a face used to caring for others.

“You graduated.” he said. “You’re a cop now.”

“Yeah.” Becky said. “Yeah, I’m a cop. And I have you to thank for it.”

“You don’t have to thank me.” Bill said.

“Don’t start that ‘virtue is its own reward’ speech.” Becky said. “You deserve a heck of a lot better than just the satisfaction of doing someone a good turn.” She approached Bill with hunger in her eyes. “It’s payday, hon.” She closed the door with her arse and smiled. Cherry put her hand on Bill’s shoulder.

“It’s alright.” she said. “I asked her to come. Just relax and leave everything to us.” Cherry was wearing nothing but her collar and leash, and her shaved vagina was glistening with arousal. Becky took off her uniform and folded it neatly before putting it on the coffee table. While she did that, Cherry undressed Bill, arousing him with her own tender ministrations. When she had him fully aroused, she turned the show over to Becky, who was immediately on her knees. She tenderly licked the head of his cock and giggled when it jumped. She ran her figners and then her tongue up and down the shaft before taking the head in her mouth. Bill grunted as the sensations she was causing flowed up his body. Having never had oral sex before, Bill came quickly, filling her mouth with his spunk. Becky wasn’t normally a swallower, but she couldn’t see any place to spit out the load in her mouth. She closed her eyes and did her best to swallow it, but some dribbled out of her mouth. Cherry started to lick the come off her chin, and Becky responded with a kiss as passionate as any she had ever given anyone. She was in unknown territory now, responding rather than thinking her way through the new experience of sexual encounters with another woman. She straddled Cherry backwards, taking the dominant position in their randy 69. She felt Cherry’s tongue in her hot snatch and moaned, then returned the favor. Bill was becoming aroused again as he watched. The two women brought each other to orgasm, then Becky caught sight of Bill’s cock again. Hungry for pleasure, she pounced, pinning him to the floor and wrapping herself around his shaft. As she clenched on him, preparing for her next orgasm, Bill suddenly took control, rolling her onto her back and holding her at the edge. She felt her hunger growing. She desperately needed to come.

“This isn’t fair.” she said. “I need to come. Please, let me come. Please?” Her desperate, pleading tone surprised even her. He pulled himself almost completely out so that she begged even more, then inserted himself fully, then he was out again, then in again, then out, and Becky was reeling from the contrast of pleasure and loss, and her hunger grew all the more. “Please let me come.” she begged again. “I’ll do anything you want...be anything you want. Fuck me, let me come Master! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Bill found an odd form of pleasure in having her beg. Tears leaked from her eyes as he teased her, bringing her so close to orgasm she could almost reach out and touch it, and yet denying her the release she needed. The pressure within her was becoming unbearable. “Please, Master, I’ll be your devoted sex slave for life if you’ll PLEASE just let me come!” she whimpered. His link with her communicated not only the desperation of her need, but also the keen, knifelike pleasure she derived from being tormented thus. She wanted to be strong, but she wanted a man who was stronger, who could take control at the end of the day when she no longer felt like making decisions for herself. Her mind fought an almost schizophrenic battle between the need to come and the desire for him to keep tormenting her. He felt the energy around him working through him to make her what she so desperately wanted to be. In a frenzy of passion, he began thrusting, the pressure building until he climaxed, the sensation bringing Becky to her own climax. She thrashed and bucked and cried out until she lost consciousness. Bill sat down between Becky’s ankles, and caught sight of Cherry, beaming on him with pride.

“She’s going to want to move in with us now, Master.” Cherry said. “She doesn’t have an apartment yet. She’s been living in a motel room, living on what little money she was able to earn while she was in the Academy.”

“I changed her.” Bill said. “Without clay. I changed her without clay. That’s never happened before.”

“You were passionately focussed on her desires, so your power brought those desires to life. Cop by day, sex toy by night.” Cherry chuckled, the analogy bringing images of sex-toy superheroines to her mind. When Becky got off work the next day, she went to her motel room and gathered her few things, then checked out. She returned to Bill’s apartment, where she renewed her complete and utter submission to Bill.

Bill spent the next few weeks trying to duplicate what had happened when he had dominated Becky, without success. How was he going to help Samantha if he had to lug a big lump of clay to the club and sculpt what he wanted to happen?

He was struck by the sudden urge to find out what had happened to Sara. He dialed the phone number of Morningwood Mental Hospital and the perky little bitch picked up the phone.

“She’s been discharged.” the girl said in her eternally perky voice. “She had a breakthrough and got better. She’s even got the baby back; isn’t that great?”

“Actually, it is.” Bill said. “But you don’t have to say it like you’ve been sampling the antidepressants.”

“Oh, don’t be grumpy.” she replied. “Nobody likes a grinch.”

“Lady, it’s hard NOT to sound like a grinch when the person you’re talking to makes Elmo look like Oscar the Grouch.” Bill replied. “Now, can you give me her number so I can talk to her?”

“Okeeday.” she said, giving him the number. Bill wrote it down and hung up.

“That woman reminds me of the kid that got a bucket of manure for Christmas and got all excited because he thought there had to be a horse somewhere.” Bill muttered. “At least I don’t have to talk to her anymore.” He dialed the number he’d been given. The phone rang twelve times, and was picked up on the thirteenth ring.

“Hello, thanks for being so patient.” Sara’s voice said.

“Sara, hi, how ya doing?” Bill said.

“Billy?” Sara asked. “Oh my gawd I’m so glad you called I wanted to thank you for what you did, oh, you don’t know how much I needed that and just wait till you meet Dr. Barrett the guy who’s been giving me so much support these past weeks, he has been SUCH an angel!”

“Same ol’ Sara.” Bill said. “Queen of Run-On Sentences.”

“Oh, hush.” Sara said. “Seriously, though, thank you for giving me the strength to face what had happened, and...and thanks for calling someone to help give me even more strength so I could face real life again. Thank you so much. I don’t know how you did it, but thank you.”

“I was calling to ask how you were doing.” Bill said.

“Oh, I’m doing great, hon.” she said. “I mean, I’m tired from work and taking care of the baby, and the house is a mess and I’m still a little nervous leaving Paul Jr. at the company day-care, but...I wouldn’t trade it for anything.”

“I’m glad you’re doing well.” Bill said. “Paul would be proud.”

“I know he would.” Sara said. “If I wasn’t afraid you’d hurt yourself, I’d ask you to come over. I’ve got some things I think he’d want you to have, and some things he wanted to give you but...never got the chance.” Bill was silent for a moment. The pain had resurfaced, leeching his strength and threatening to bring him into a fit of sobbing. Then he felt Cherry’s and Becky’s hands on his shoulder, lending him their strength and support, and he was able to compose himself.

“Just whenever’s convenient for you.” he said. “Look, I’ve got some things I’ve got to figure out. Call you later, OK?”

“OK.” Sara said. “Bye.”

* * *

Bill woke up, the images of the dream once again fresh in his memory. He extracated himself from the sleeping bodies of Cherry and Becky and went to the storage room. He pulled out a containerful of clay and dumped it on the bricks. He wasn’t sure if he had enough left in the storeroom for his purpose, but he would do his best. He worked first on Sadira Cunningham, the proprietress of Horsefeathers. He sculpted her with an expression of deep remorse mixed with absolute submission. He dressed her in the clothes of a slave girl, with a cupless top made in the form of hands holding her breasts up in offering, armbands and legbands with shackle rings and a matching collar for easy restraint, a crotchless bottom which accented the shape of her legs and still left her crotch and bottom bare, and spike-heel boots which advertized her role as a complete and utter slut. He gave her a tattoo on her ass using his own limited knowledge of Japanese Kanji characters: the symbol for Slave. He made her lips full and pouty and just right for sucking cock. Her posture was that of the submissive doing pennance for wronging her master: kneeling, head bowed, palms and arms on the ground, her enlarged breasts touching the floor, making contact with her nipples, the contact driving her mad with lust, but she was a slave-girl, acting only on command, speaking only on command...coming only on command. She depended on her Master for sexual release. Satisfied with that sculpture, he moved on to the others, giving each of them the expressions he’d seen on liberated hostages: that of one whose long torment was finally over.

* * *

Bill’s new sculptures were a big hit, the lesser ones netting six and seven figures at auction after the show, much to Bill’s delight. The centerpieces of his work, however, consisted of four sculptures: Love Slave and Master, the sculpture of himself and Cherry, Dream Come True, the sculpture of Becky, The Pennetant, the sculpture of Sadira, and Vindicated, a sculpture Bill had made the same night as that of Sadira, in which he showed Maria throwing out her threadbare clothes in favor of the new ones she was wearing, the tags still hanging from them. He figured she was overdue for some good fortune, considering how hard she worked and how much she sacrificed. His ability to communicate the person’s situation exactly using facial expressions and small nuances of detail had struck a chord with the buyers, and thus these pieces netted sums in the tens of millions. One could see the memory of Becky’s street life in the eyes of her sculpture, reflections of poverty in Maria’s, the occult gleam in Sadira’s, and the healing in Bill’s and Cherry’s. The focus of the viewer’s attention was drawn to the emotions within the figures, not the figures themselves. He received compliments on his work from the various people attending the show that never before had they seen such soul in a sculpture, not to mention seven marriage proposals from complete strangers. All in all, a satisfying show, but Bill was happy to retire to his new, soundproof apartment above Horsefeathers. The plaque on the wall now read “William S. Deighton, Owner and Proprietor,” and the all-female staff now danced with real pleasure in their eyes. Samantha met him at the door.

“How are you feeling, love?” she mouthed, the music too loud for her words to be heard. Bill wrote his reply on a piece of paper. Her eyes bulged for a second, and she drew him upstairs to the soundproof apartment. “Seventy million?” she asked. Bill nodded. “That’s a lot of money.”

“Rich people have lots of money to spend.” Bill said. “And they really wanted these sculptures.”

“Even Sadira?” Samantha asked.

“Some guys like bad girls, especially when they look like they have to pay sexual pennance.” Bill said. “Speaking of which...” He walked into a side room, where Sadira knelt in patient submission. “Stand up, Sadira.” he said. Sadira obeyed. Her sun-tanned skin and Arabic features stood as a contrast to the modern decor of the room. Her eyes burned in hatred, but her face remained passive and submissive. Only her eyes and her mind remained in her control. Her hatred smouldered within her captive body as she remained unable to express it vocally. “Suck and swallow, Sadira.” Bill said, whipping out his cock. Sadira knelt and took him in her mouth. He had indeed made her mouth perfect for cocksucking, and he soon fired a wad of spunk down her throat. “Stand now, Sadira.” he said, and she stood, her high spiked heels curving her back so that her chest stuck out like a proper slave. “So, how has my pet mage been today?”

“Your pet mage has knelt and awaited your command all day, Master.” Sadira’s mouth said.

“And now I sense there’s something you wish to say to me. You may say it quietly.”

“I don’t care how long it takes, I am going to get you for this.” she whispered.

“And that kind of attitude is precisely why you’re here.” Bill said. “You’re not going to be free to do anything without my express command until I see genuine remorse in those eyes of yours.” Sadira’s eyes flared hot with anger. “Drape yourself over the bed, Sadira.” She obeyed. Her body was perpetually aroused, and the lust even clouded her mind on the occasions when her anger wasn’t so strong that it crowded out everything else. Her twat was well lubricated when Bill slid himself inside. He played with her body, tweaking, pinching and flicking at her nipples to arouse her further as he moved into and out of her cunt with his prick. She could not moan, but he sensed the pleasure and the sexual frustration working against her anger, wearing it down. She could not come without his command, and she lay frustrated on the bed even after he finished. “Use the dildo until I return.” he commanded. She took a realistic-looking plastic dildo from the nightstand and inserted it into her twitching slit, drawing it in and out of herself, holding herself at the brink of orgasm, pressing her against the wall that had been erected there. Samantha was waiting for him when he returned to the common room.

“Are you sure you can teach her the lesson?” she asked. “I’ve only had her a week, but she’s already showing signs of wearing down.” Bill said. “Besides that, I’m trying something new this time. I’m going to have her play with the dildo until I deign to come back. The frustration should help the process out.” Samantha took off her top, her shoes and her shorts, revealing her fully naked body beneath. “Well, here’s one sex toy you don’t have to break.” she said. Bill smiled as he drew her into the communal bedroom shared by his harem. Upon ascending the steps which immediately greeted one upon opening the door, one would discover that the bedroom was actually a bed/room. A soft, comfortable mattress filled the room entirely. Bill took off his shoes before stepping onto the mattress. He and Samantha moved to the pile of pillows where Bill slept. He had her lay down against the pillows, and put his legs on either side of her torso as though he were straddling her stomach from above. “Mmmmm,” she said happily as he slid in. He set a gentle pace designed to bring her as much pleasure as possible without hurting her. Within minutes, she was in the throes of orgasm. A second one began to build just as she had come down from the first. Just as she was reaching her third climax, Bill felt his own orgasm approaching, but held out long enough to bring Samantha to her third screaming orgasm. She went outside and reclaimed her clothes while Bill recovered. He rubbed the necklace he had commanded Sadira to make for him, and it glowed as it healed him. When he ordered her to make magical implements, he had to be sure to word the command carefully so that she had no loophole to use to gain an advantage in the situation. Fortunately, he had the brilliant Cherry. It was nice to have a device which would let him have sex whenever he wanted, however often he wanted, and with no fear of veneral disease. As he exited the bedroom, he found Maria standing in the doorway. She was dressed in a no-nonsense grey business suit with slacks and pumps, and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

“I let her in.” Samantha said. “I didn’t think you’d mind.”

“And you were right. Excuse us.” Samantha left, returning to the bar to earn her keep.

“I heard you accquired a bar.” Maria said. “I’m sorry I have trouble picturing you as a barkeeper.”

“I’m not a barkeeper, I’m just the owner and proprietor. The girls do the drink-mixing and such.”

“You mean to tell me that you don’t even dance on the bar to drive the women wild?”

“The only women who come into this bar are the employees...and one visitor.” he added, to show that she was the one exception.

“So how many employees did the bar lose when you set them free?”

“None. They all stayed on for various reasons.”

“Do all their lists of reasons include wanting to be mated by you?” Maria asked, since the word “fuck” wasn’t in her English vocabulary.

“A couple of them stayed on precisely for that reason.” Bill replied.

“How can you have so many and still stay alive? There have to be, what, twenty down there? Plus Cherry and Becky and Sadira make twenty-three.”

“It’s okay.” Bill said. “Sadira made me an amulet that heals me when I need it.”

“So it would be okay if you had one more?” Maria asked. “I’ve never felt this way about anyone before. I hope the answer is yes.”

“Always room for one more.” Bill said, putting his arms around Maria. She took off the suit and laid it on the TV. She laid her pumps on the floor beside it. He brought her to the place where he and Samantha had just made love, and pulled a pillow from the bottom of the pile to put under her head. “Just relax.” he said. She relaxed as much as she could, being a nervous young virgin. Bill inserted his fingers into her, stretching her to make his penetration less painful. As he stretched her, he played with her nipples and clitoris to stimulate pleasure in her. When she was finally ready, he inserted his penis into her waiting vagina. He was gentle, she was eager, and they had several orgasms together. She was asleep in his arms when he remembered that he had left Sadira in her room with the dildo. He rubbed his healing medallion and felt its effects wash over him like a tide of aloe vera. He entered Sadira’s room and saw that there were tears running down her face.

“Is there something you wish to say, Sadira?” he asked.

“Yes, Master.” Sadira replied.

“Say it.”

“Please, Master, fuck me! Please, Master, your slave begs you to let her come. Please, Master?” she pleaded. When Bill looked into her eyes, he saw something new, something he hadn’t seen before. Humility. Sincere humility. It was a breakthrough for her, and a step in the right direction.

“Turn around, spread your legs, and put your palms on the floor.” he said. She obeyed, her dripping twat more than ready for him. He inserted his prick in her steaming snatch and began to thrust. He spanked her ass as he did so, to drive her even wilder and to drive home the point that she was a slave and he was her master, and that she was serving pennance for what she had done to the staff. “Come now.” he commanded, and she shuddered as a powerful orgasm rocked her, her first since he’d had her. He came just as she finished, and as he did, her strength left her. She fell to the floor, still coming, only now her writhing was feeble at best. She glanced at him just before she passed out, and with that glance came Bill’s second surprise. Gratitude. Maybe there’s hope for the little bitch yet. Bill thought.