The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lieutenant’s Adventure, Chapter 2

If you are under the legal age of consent in your area (generally 18 years but sometimes as much as 21), or if you are offended by graphic descriptions of sex and sexual pleasure between adults, please do not read further. I fully realize the PREMISE of this story is not original, but chapter one IS loosely based on actual events (minus the mind control aspects). Do not post elsewhere without the expressed, written permission of Samurai Sword. © 2006 by Samurai Sword. All rights reserved.

Begin Chapter 2

The wee morning hours found our little group at Tropical Rain nightclub. We were all having fun drinking and dancing. Around 1:30 a.m. Nick and Linda began discussing checking out a new place a few blocks away. I had kept my power under tight control, but I knew the special moment had not passed. I allowed my persuasion to radiate once again. Monica was seated to my right and I turned to her. “Hey girl, you look really, really tired.” She actually looked wide awake just before I made the statement.

Monica’s eyelids drooped and her shoulders sagged noticeably. She placed her hand in front of her mouth just in time to cover an enormous yawn. “Yeah, I’m really beat.”

Joe cried out, “Ah, party pooper! Come on, the night is young!”

Monica glanced at me and I shook my head in a tiny motion imperceptible to our friends.

She yawned again, “Nope, I just can’t make it any further. I’m sorry to drag everybody down.”

I quickly stepped in. “It’s okay, I’m tired too.” I looked at our companions. “Why don’t you three go ahead without us? I’ll ride in the cab with Monica back to her place, then walk down to you guys apartment. I’ll just crash on your couch until I’m sober enough to drive home.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, don’t worry about us. Enjoy the rest of the evening.”

With that, I stood and offered my hand to Monica. “Come m’lady. Your chariot awaits!” She slipped her hand in mine and we walked outside.

We stepped to the curb and I hailed a passing taxi. There was no point in Monica being sleepy anymore. As the cab pulled up, I looked at her, “Well, the fresh night air seems to have done you a world of good. You don’t look so sleepy anymore.”

Monica immediately stood straighter and with a look of mild confusion said, “Yes, I actually feel great now.”

Before she had time to reconsider, I opened the taxi door, slid my hand down the small of her back and gave her a gentle push. She entered the cab without resistance.

“Where to?” asked the cabbie.

I looked at Monica again, “Wow, I’m REALLY hungry right now. We haven’t eaten in hours. Mind if we stop for a bite first?”

I knew my powers were in high gear because I heard her stomach growl loudly.

“Uh, now that you mention it, I’m starving!”

“I thought so. Driver, Greystone restaurant please.”

“The one on Koval?”

“No, the one on Charleston near Las Vegas Blvd.”

Monica didn’t question why we were going to a restaurant further away and in the opposite direction from her apartment. I immediately engaged her in idle chit-chat.

The restaurant was not crowded, and I asked the lady at the counter for a booth close to the door. Our hostess wore a short black skirt and my eyes were invariably drawn to her shapely legs. The black nylons she wore made a pleasant hissing sound as she walked us to our seats. I was slightly disappointed to see she wore black sneakers instead of heels. Monica and I slid into opposite sides of the booth and when the hostess handed us our menus I took the opportunity to check her out further. She was probably early to mid-thirties with hazel eyes and curly reddish-blonde hair hanging just below her shoulders. Her skin was fair and she had a light dusting of freckles on her nose and cheeks. A few crow’s feet and laugh lines were beginning to show, but they weren’t yet deep. Her dark red button-down work shirt was a bit over-sized, but it couldn’t hide the fact that she had a very ample chest. She carried a few extra pounds in the rump and hips, but she wasn’t fat by any stretch of the imagination. In summation she was the sexy, nice looking housewife next door (though this one wasn’t wearing a ring) who would be a real hottie if she hit the gym regularly.

I glanced at her name tag and smiled up at her. “Thank you, Ann.”

She blinked. I think she was taken a bit off guard when I used her name. “Y-your welcome,” she replied meekly, quickly turned away, and walked back to her hostess podium. Her mannerisms and movement told me she was a very timid woman who was shy and uncomfortable with herself.

I watched her walk away and felt Monica’s stare at me. “Not bad,” I remarked.

“Down boy, I hear those older women are tricky.”

I grinned. “Maybe she’s more up YOUR alley.”

Monica blushed furiously and stared at her hands. “I..I..I have to go to the bathroom.”

She left the booth so fast it was as if she were shot out of a cannon. I let her go. Monica’s scrambling caused Ann to look back in our direction and I made eye contact with her. I felt my power surge. Three people in one night was another first! I was on a roll. She looked away, but in a few seconds she glanced towards me again.

I shrugged my shoulders. “Slow night, eh?”

Her eyebrows arched up briefly. I had startled her. “Uh, yeah. Slow.”

I tapped the end of the table. “Ann, you look really bored. Come chat for a minute.”

She froze. I gave her my best smile and let my power radiate. I saw her body twitch and then she began to walk towards the booth. I continued to smile and she attempted one of her own. Her self-confidence was so obviously lacking that I felt sorry for her and tried to put her at ease.

“All right, cool. Oh, my name is Jake, by the way.”

“Nice to meet you, Jake.”

“Mmm hmm. Well, at least on slow nights like this there’s nothing to stress about. I would imagine it’s kinda relaxing. You can just take it easy for long stretches.”

The effect on Ann was immediate. Her eyebrows lowered noticeably, she loosened her shoulder muscles, and her posture become less rigid.

“Tonight hasn’t been bad.” Even her voice had dropped an octave.

“Great. We’ve had a good night so far too. Life can be fun. Do you like to have fun, Ann?”

She was staring at me, but her focus was a million miles away. She wasn’t in a trance, but I had been able to change her demeanor. She was now at ease. “I…yes…fun…I like fun.”

“I notice you aren’t married.”

“Divorced. Finalized a few months ago.”

“Sorry to hear that.”

“No, he was a jerk. Took me 10 years to realize it, and three more to do anything about it.”

“Anybody who would treat you poorly is a fool. You are a nice woman, Ann, and very pretty too.”

She blushed and looked away. “Thank you.” Some of her nerves had returned.

“Look at me, Ann.” She turned back towards me and I smiled. “Nothing to be worried about. You deserve the compliment. You know you are a pretty woman don’t you?”

“I…”

“Don’t you.” It was a statement, not a question.

“Yes.”

“And you have really hot legs.”

She smiled at me but began to shift from one foot to another.

“I’d love to see you in some high heels.”

“Uhm t-that’s sweet of you to say, but I’m on my feet all night. I just can’t handle heels on this job.”

“I understand, Ann. It’s just something I’d like to see sometimes because you have such good legs.”

She giggled. “Well, you never know.”

“Indeed,” I said softly. “So, I guess you get a lot of traffic from the strip club around the corner.”

“Yes. Some of the girls come in here when they get off shift.”

“I’ll bet you get hit on.”

She looked away again and blushed. “By the girls?” She said meekly.

“Look at me.” She did. “Ann, we both know a lot of those girls prefer the company of women. As attractive as you are, I’m certain they flirt with you. Right?” I concentrated to prevent her from lying or avoiding the question.

“Y-yes.”

“Do you like it when they do that? Be honest.”

She wanted to turn her head, but I wouldn’t allow it. I saw her breathing rate increase. “Ann, tell me please. Do you like it when the girls flirt with you?”

“Yes.” Long pause, then she added, “but nothing ever happens besides that.”

I could sense her yearning. “It’s because you get nervous, right?”

“I suppose.” She began to chew at her bottom lip.

“But deep down you admire them. They’re so confident and in charge of their lives. They don’t worry or stress. You wonder what it would be like.” I deliberately left the meaning of “it” ambiguous.

“S-some..sometimes.”

I focused on putting her at ease again. “It’s okay. Nothing wrong with that and it’s nothing to worry about. Let’s not forget what a slow, relaxing night we’re having, eh?”

She smile, “Uh huh.”

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Monica returning from the restroom. She seemed to have regained her composure but she was giving me a quizzical look. She had to be wondering what I was doing chatting up the hostess.

Ann noticed her too and she began to turn away from me. I could tell she thought she should return to her hostess station. “Hang on a sec’, Ann.” She froze.

As Monica approached the table I pointed at her and grinned. “Hey, I’ve got an idea. Just for a sec. Monica, let Ann put on your heels. I was telling her I’d like to see it. I know she’ll look hot.”

“Whaa?” Monica’s eyebrows scrunched up. “You’re silly. And they wouldn’t even look right at all with her outfit. They’re white!”

“I-I-I couldn’t anyway. R-really,” Ann stammered and again tried walk away.

“Hang on everybody.” I let my power flow and both girls stopped. “We’re all having a good night. We’re all having fun. What would be the harm in letting Ann wear Monica’s shoes for a minute? Not a thing.”

Monica exhaled, “Okay.” She sat on the edge of the booth and began to undo the straps on her heels.

The hostess looked confused. “Ann, just pull up a chair and get those ugly sneakers off.” She complied.

Even though Ann got a later start, the complicated wrap-around straps on Monica’s sandals meant Ann had her sneakers and black ankle socks off even as Monica was finishing her task. Monica held out her heels to Ann. “Here you go.”

“Aw now, Monica, help her. They’re your shoes and the straps look complicated.” At this moment I was only using my power at a very low level. I didn’t mind that as a result Monica was able to be a bit annoyed with me. It was part of the fun.

Monica rolled her eyes at me, but then turned back to Ann and tapped her own knee. “Slide closer please and put your foot here.” Ann lifted up enough to scoot herself and the chair towards Monica. I watched Ann raise her right foot and place it gingerly on Monica’s knee. Ann’s foot and toes, encased in black pantyhose stood out wonderfully against the white of Monica’s pants.

“My what pretty feet Ann has! Right, Monica?”

Ann involuntarily flexed her toes at my remark. “Yes, Jake,” Monica replied through clenched teeth. She cut me an evil glance. I grinned.

Monica got both shoes on Ann fairly quickly. Upon buckling the final strap, she tapped Ann’s ankle lightly, turned to me and said, “All done.” Monica stuck out her tongue at me. I grinned again.

“Okay, Ann, let’s see.” She stood up. “Give us a twirl.” The White open-toe heels over her black hosiery weren’t going to win her any fashion awards; however, the effect on her body was magnificent. The heels caused her calves to tighten, her hips to rotate back and her chest to thrust forward.

“Awesome!” I said loudly. Ann blushed.

COUGH!! “Ahem!”

Ann spun towards the entrance to see a man and his date staring at her impatiently. I had seen them enter a couple of minutes earlier, but I knew Ann was too distracted to notice them.

A look of utter panic showed on Ann’s face. “Oh, I …uh…sorry…right with you folks!” Ann leaned over and began to fumble unsuccessfully with the straps on her shoes.

The man coughed again. His date sighed. Ann was having no success and Monica stared at me and frowned, “Way to go, Jake.”

“She’s alright.” I turned to our hostess. “Go ahead and take care of them, Ann. Your shoes will be safe here for a minute.”

Ann looked at me, down at her inappropriate footwear, over at her empty sneakers, and back at me. “Yeah okay, thanks.” She walked quickly, though a bit unsteadily to the couple.

Monica and I watched her seat the unhappy customers. “I hope you’re happy,” Monica said sarcastically. She drew her feet up under her. “And I don’t want my bare feet to touch this floor.”

I turned up my power a notch, “Relax, it’s no big deal.”

Monica blinked. “I guess you’re right.”

“Of course I’m right. And her legs look incredible.”

“Yes they do.”

I smiled as we both continued to watch Ann.

“Mind if I join you?” The voice shook us from our stares.

Tonya! I looked up to see her step to the edge of our booth. She wore a devilish smirk, along with a tight zip-up velvet sweat top, matching pink sweat pants, and white sneakers. The top was zipped down enough to reveal the tops of her breasts and a little scoop-necked white undershirt. The outfit itself wasn’t particularly hot or especially revealing, but like everything else associated with Tonya, on her it was undeniably sexy.

Monica looked as if she’d just seen a ghost. Her skin was almost as pale as her outfit. I thought her jaw might hit the table. Tonya glanced at me and then stared back at Monica. Tonya arched her eyebrows and raised her shoulders, prompting Monica for an answer. Monica was still dumbfounded. I spoke first, but wanted to see what would happen if I held off on using my power.

“Hey, how about this? What do you say Monica? Shouldn’t we extend a little hospitality?”

“I…uh…I…uhm,”

“What’s that?”

Long pause. “okay,” Monica whispered.

Tonya leaned in, “Sweetie, I didn’t hear you.” I chuckled to myself. Tonya had definitely heard Monica but she was enjoying this too.

Monica finally found her voice. “O-okay. Yes, please do.”

Tonya slowly slid in next to Monica. Monica began to move away.

“Monica, I don’t think Tonya is going to order a huge feast.”

Monica startled and looked at me confusedly, “What?”

I tapped the wall on the side of our booth. “This wall is solid. No way you can squeeze through it. Besides, I don’t think Tonya needs THAT much room.”

Tonya looked at me and laughed aloud. Monica’s previously ghost white skin turned blotchy and red. “S-sorry.” She moved a tiny fraction of an inch back towards Tonya.

“So Tonya, busy night tonight?”

“It was okay. About average.”

Meanwhile, Monica maintained a death-grip on her menu and her eyes were locked to it.

“Well, you’re timing is perfect. We haven’t ordered yet.”

“Cool, oh one thing wasn’t average for my shift. I got to dance for this REALLY sexy couple.” Tonya deliberately drew out the word “really” and faced Monica when she said it. The identity of the couple could not have been more obvious. Monica’s skin went from blotchy red to solid crimson and I watched her jaw muscles clench and pulse. I could have used my powers to put Monica at ease, but that could wait. Her embarrassment was amusing to me and I could tell Tonya got a kick out of it too.

Just when it seemed things couldn’t get worse for poor Monica, Ann walked over and set Monica’s shoes on the edge of the table. Apparently Ann had removed them at the hostess stand while we were distracted by Tonya. “Th-thanks,” she said meekly, grabbed her own shoes and socks, and scurried away. I let her go.

Tonya turned to Monica and gave her one of those what-kind-of-kinkiness-have-you-been-up-to smiles. Monica could only stare at the shoes, contemplating her dilemma. She sat too far from the shoes to simply reach out and grab them. She would either have to slide towards the edge of the table and lean out to get the shoes, which would put her in bodily contact with Tonya OR she would have to ask Tonya to hand her the shoes. Monica looked at me pleadingly, but I had deliberately leaned far back in my seat. I grinned, “See? Ann didn’t get in any trouble.”

Tonya lifted one of the shoes and eyed it closely. “These are hot! I was admiring them earlier tonight, but they look even better in the light.”

Monica whispered, “th-thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Hey, why was SHE wearing them?” Tonya nodded her head towards the hostess. Tonya’s tone was that of a teacher talking to a little schoolgirl.

“Jake wanted to see her in them.”

“Mmmm, Jake’s pretty persuasive. Isn’t he?” Tonya gave me wink.

“Monica helped her put them on,” I responded

“Well, I’m sorry I missed that. You were so nice to do that, Monica.”

I decided Monica had suffered enough humiliation. It was time for her to enjoy herself a little. I let my power radiate fully.

“Yes, Monica is very nice. She’s such a good person and she likes to help people. She should feel really happy with herself because of that.”

Monica smiled and finally released the menu. Her skin returned to a more natural hue and she raised her posture out of a nervous slump. “Thanks!”

Tonya handed her both shoes and Monica immediately began to put them on. I kept my influence going with, “Ah, two girls who like shoes. That’s something you don’t see every day. Ha! Ha! You two should go shopping together. I know Monica said she really likes the Fashion Show Mall.”

Floodgates open! Honestly, I did not have to exert too much persuasion to get the two lovely ladies chatting about shopping. All through the meal they were like best friends gabbing away on their favorite topic. I was able to keep my powers at low ebb and I only interjected once or twice (purely for my own entertainment) to direct the conversation briefly towards the topic of lingerie stores.

After I handed my credit card to the waitress I again allowed my power to flow fully. “Well, that was a very satisfying meal. I know it’s late, but I’m not the least bit tired. This is a lot of fun! You girls look ready and rarin’ to go too”

“Yeah, I enjoyed this. But I’m not really dressed for going to a club” Tonya smiled at Monica.

Monica looked at me, “I can’t believe I’m not exhausted.”

“I’ve got an idea!” I smacked both hands flat on the table for effect. “Let’s go to my place and continue the conversation. I make a mean margarita!”

Tonya arched her eyebrow and turned to Monica, “I’m game.”

Monica looked at me and smiled, “I’ve always wanted to see your place.”

“Cool!” The girls began chatting again and the waitress brought me the receipt. I signed it and also scribbled a note on a napkin. I handed the receipt to the waitress and palmed the note. Then I slid out of the booth and made a sweeping gesture with my arm. “Ladies!” They giggled, slid out of their side of the booth and headed towards the door.

As Tonya and Monica exited the restaurant ahead of me, I stepped to the side and approached Ann, who had her back to me at the hostess podium. In one swift motion I put my right arm around her shoulder and used my left hand to brush the hair back from her ear. She froze in shock. “Follow these instructions,” I whispered. I then slipped the note in the waistband of her skirt and walked away.

Tonya and Monica had stopped on the sidewalk. Tonya turned to me, “Should I just follow you guys?”

Monica and I looked at each other, “Actually, we are without a vehicle at the moment. Our designated driver is out partying somewhere else,” I replied.

“That’s easy. We can take my car.” We followed Tonya around the side of the restaurant. She pressed a button on her key-chain and the lights on a red sports car flashed in response.

“Oooooh, a new Mustang! I absolutely LOVE those! It’s gorgeous!” Monica gushed.

Tonya’s keys sailed through the air towards Monica, “Yo! Think fast!” Monica nearly fumbled, but managed to snag the keys before they hit the ground. The lieutenant shook her head furiously.

“No, I couldn’t.”

“Yes, you can and you will. No arguing!”

Monica sighed in mock anger but her excitement was obvious. I opened the passenger door and took the back seat. “Better let the owner ride up front,” I remarked. “I can give directions and Tonya will help you navigate.”

Tonya peered over her shoulder at me with that now familiar grin, “Yeah, you seem to be pretty good at giving directions.” I merely nodded. Was she somehow aware of what I was doing? The crank and roar of the engine took my mind away from that thought.

Monica drove cautiously at first, but she gradually loosened up and began to drive more assertively. A few minutes into our travel a vaguely familiar song began playing on the radio. Tonya looked at Monica and smiled. “Hey this is one of the songs I dance to for that sexy couple.” When she used the word “sexy” she ran her index finger up Monica’s right arm. Monica shivered. I had not been paying attention to the song when Tonya danced for us, but I recognized it now and took advantage.

“How about that, eh? Tonya is SUCH a great dancer. Really nice moves. Don’t you agree, Monica?” I didn’t allow her the option to disagree.

“Yes … good dancer,” she said softly.

“Well, thank you so much!” Tonya reached over and began to stroke Monica’s arm. I watched Monica’s neck and shoulder muscles tighten.

“Hey, are you having fun driving Tonya’s car? I’ll bet it FEELS really good behind the wheel. Really nice and powerful, eh?” Tonya gave me another wink and started caressing Monica’s shoulder.

“…yesssssss…”

We had Monica trapped. She knew she had to concentrate to keep control of the powerful vehicle but this meant she couldn’t put up a solid mental or physical defense to Tonya’s advances. Rather than use the full extent of my powers, which was required on her at the strip club, I could rely on just a trickle to maintain the situation. I did need Tonya to take things slow enough to keep us out of a car wreck, but I began to sense the dancer and I understood each other pretty well.

Tonya continued, “Mmm, baby, you are doing a wonderful job.” Tonya had rotated in her seat to face Monica directly. Tonya now gently scratched the back of Monica’s neck with her left hand and used the other hand to stroke Monica’s thighs. “Do you like my car?”

“…..mmmm hmmm…” Monica’s mouth hung slightly open.

I interjected, “you’re doing such a good job with Tonya’s car. You seem to be having a lot of fun.”

“…fun…yeah,” she whispered.

Tonya leaned in and kissed Monica’s arm. Her right arm went under Monica’s arms and rested on Monica’s stomach. Tonya began to nuzzle Monica’s shoulder. “You smell delicious.”

“Th-thanks.”

Fortunately for our travel safety, we arrived unscathed at my place. I directed Monica to my parking spot and she shut off the ignition. Monica turned and looked at the two of us, “Guys, I …”

“Hey,” I quickly interrupted. I sensed Monica was embarrassed again at what just happened and she was about to say she wanted to go home. I let my power radiate fully “Who’s thirsty? I am. I’ll bet you two are. This is going to be fun. We’re gonna have such a good time!”

“Well, I guess I could use a drink.”

“Me too!”

The car doors opened.

End of Chapter 2