The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Library Encounter

by J. Darksong

Frank sat at his terminal sighing deeply, completely ignoring the data being displayed on his screen. His eyes traveled slowly to the left once more, lighting on the tall, slender form of Cheri, watching her every move from the corner of his eye. She was currently engaged in conversation with one of the other library assistants, nodding at something she had been asked, a smile etched on her kind, beautiful unadorned face. Her blue-gray eyes twinkled with merriment, and her mousy brown hair, plain but beautiful in Frank’s eyes, fluttered with her every movement.

For several weeks now, Frank had been coming to the library, asking to use the public computer system, despite the fact that he owned a perfectly operable terminal at home. With children accessing about half the terminals on a regular basis, the entire system had been code-locked, stripped down to only the barest essentials, and handicapped to prevent the youngsters from accessing adult material. Of course, it also prevented the adults from accessing similar material, regardless of their age, and since most of Frank’s internet use sprang from a certain adult-oriented mind control story archive, all of the time spent at the terminal was merely wasted time.

No. Not wasted. Because, in the three months that he’d been coming to the public library, he’d gotten to know Cheri rather well. She had a fun, spirited personality, the kind that seemed to light up a room simply with her presence. She’d greeted him with a smile at their first meeting, when he’d applied for a library card, and when she’d laughed about his name, Frank Lee Scarlet, he’d taken no offense, as he usually did, and actually laughed right along with her. When he’d returned the next day to check out a book, she’d taken care of it herself, calling him over to her desk by name. “I’ll get it for you, Mr. Scarlet,” she’d said with a grin and a wink. When she returned moments later with his book, he asked how she had remembered him after only a day. “You don’t forget a cute guy with a name like THAT,” she’d said with a giggle. “Just remember to come to me whenever you need help finding a book.” With that, she turned back to her work, sorting through a huge stack of returned books.

Future meetings were met with the same sweet kindness and enthusiasm. She soon began calling him her ‘favorite customer’, and they chatted about things in general as he waited for her to check out his books. Slowly but surely, Frank found himself returning to the library more and more, not to do research, but to see Cheri, to bask in her warmth and attention.

The only problem was Frank’s insecurity. He feared rejection more than anything, so he never felt the courage to admit he was starting to develop feelings for her. While he enjoyed talking to her in the check out line, and saw that she likewise enjoyed his company, he wasn’t sure whether or not she held deep non-platonic feelings for her. She remained completely oblivious to the subtle tension beginning to develop in Frank, his need to become something more than friends warring with his fear of rejection. After all, if he played his trump card and told her simply that he had feelings for her, and she didn’t feel the same—or worse, if she already had a boyfriend—he would feel crushed. She might feel offended that a owlish, overweight bookworm—which is how he saw himself, despite the approving looks the other girls gave him—had had the gall to even suggest such a pairing between them. She might withdraw, avoid him completely, or tell him flat out to get lost.

So he continued as before, coming to the library, asking to use the computer, then sat there staring at her from across the room. His attention returned to the present to find the screen saver had kicked in, blocking the screen, and asking for a password to restore it to its previous mode. Grunting, he typed in several of the library passwords, only to growl in frustration as it refused to acknowledge.

“Having trouble, Mr. Scarlet?”

Frank looked up to find Cheri peering over his shoulder. He gasped, so involved with restoring his screen, he hadn’t noticed her approaching to set up the terminal beside him for another user. Blushing slightly, he gestured to the screen. “The, uhm, the screen saver popped up,” he said nervously. “I, uh, tried all the passwords you guys usually use, but, it’s, um, not accepting them this time.”

“Oh, here, let me,” she said, sliding over beside him. She placed a hand along his shoulder as she leaned towards the computer, thinking for a moment. Finally, she typed in a quick series of letters, and the screen turned back to normal. “There you go! I forgot to tell you, we change the passwords every day, but we insert a brand new one every month, just to keep out the hackers.” She glanced at his screen, blank but for the library logo in the center—the beginning page for when the account is first set up for use. “Well, it doesn’t look like you’ve done a whole lot of research here in the last three hours,” she said chidingly. “What have you been doing here all this time, staring at some cute girl?”

Frank’s face went bright red. “Oh, uhm, no, of course not!” he stammered. “I, er, I was just... Netscape froze on me, so I exited out and reopened it, that’s all.” She looked at him dubiously, causing him to blush even more. Could she possibly know?

“Well, anyway,” she said, stepping away, “you’re all set now. Let me know if you have any more trouble with the system, okay?” She turned to head back to her desk. Thinking he couldn’t possibly get more embarrassed than he was now, Frank decided to act on the spur of the moment.

“Cheri!” he called, getting to his feet. She paused, and turned back to face him. “Um, I, er... I just wondered... you work here part time, don’t you? Only four hours a day, right?”

“Yeah,” she said, glancing up at the clock. “I get off in about ten more minutes. Why?”

“Oh, I was just curious,” he said, biding his time. “I guess this is probably just a summer job for you, huh? You’ll probably be going back to high school in a few more weeks—”

“Oh, not high school,” she corrected. “I’m in college. I go to the University.”

YES! Frank thought with glee. “Really? You look so young and so cute, I never would have figured you were old enough for college.” Cheri giggled, blushing slightly.

“Thanks. Yeah, believe it or not, I’m a Junior. One more year after this one, and I’m out of here.”

EXCELLENT! “Wow, that’s great,” Frank said with reserve. “I suppose you’ll be heading out to pursue a career out of town somewhere, in a big city... you and your boyfriend. What does he take up, by the way? Does he go to the same college as you?”

“Hey, I never said I had a boyfriend,” Cheri smirked, sensing where the questions were going. “As a matter of fact, I don’t have one, at the moment. The guy I was with... well, we broke up a year or so ago. Since then, I’ve been just concentrating on my studies. I guess I just don’t have time in my life right now for a boyfriend.”

DAMN! FUCK! SONOFABITCH! “Er, well, yeah, I can understand that,” Frank said, hiding his disappointment. “Studies are important. I only wish I hadn’t let my girlfriend distract me back when I was in college. I might have graduated cum laude.” He sighed. “To make matters even worse, the bitch dumped me after graduation, left me for another guy.”

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, Mr. Scarlet,” she said with sympathy, glancing to the side. A line of people had formed in front of the help desk. She groaned. “Well, looks like I have to get back to work. I’ll talk to you later.” She left, moving back to the desk, tending to the others in line, which Frank suddenly noticed she treated with the same kind and friendly attitude she had shown him all these weeks. The realization stunned him at first, causing his insides to go cold. Slowly, however, the coldness thawed, and was soon replaced by a small but intense flame. Nodding to himself, he went back to his desk, packed away his materials, and exited the library.

Cheri waved to him as he left. “See you tomorrow, Mr. Scarlet,” she said with a smile.

Frank nodded grimly, waving back. “Oh yes, Cheri, dear,” he said softly, stepping outside, “you’ll definitely be seeing me again soon.”

* * *

The library opened at ten o’clock sharp the next morning. Cheri yawned softly, a bit perturbed that the schedule had brought her on in the morning crew this time. She liked sleeping late, resting up from the months of early morning classes she’d had in college. Nine o’ clock, she used the passkey to let herself in, and began the arduous task of putting away the books left in the night deposit box, organizing the returns, and readying the public computer system for use. She glanced at the ramshackle stack of books, then at her computer.

“Oh hell,” she said to herself, flipping on the monitor, “I might as well tackle this first. I can even do a little netsurfing before I turn on the CyberGuard.” She pointed the mouse at the internet connection, and clicked. Immediately, the hard drive started to spin, and the screen temporarily went blank, while the program booted up on the cheap, slow computers that had been donated for the library’s network system. The usual hourglass icon appeared, signaling the computer was still processing. Cheri tapped her flip-flap covered foot against the floor, waiting impatiently. The loading was slow on the old model terminal, but today it seemed to be taking forever. The screen saver even popped while she waited, causing her to groan. “Come on! What is the deal here?” she grumbled, as she began typing in the current screen saver passkey. The screen cleared for a moment, then flashed brightly, showing the message, ‘Authorization failed. Try again?’ Sighing, Cheri leaned back towards the screen, thinking hard about which password went into effect on Wednesday morning.

Her eyes were eventually drawn to the colorful floating spirals dancing across the screen. “Someone must have put up a new screen saver,” she said wearily, yawning a bit. “Mrs. Littlejohn is gonna... have a fit... doesn’t like anyone... messing... (YAWN) with the... computers...” Cheri yawned again, staring deep and long at the screen before her. Her early morning workday had tired her more than she’d realized. She felt tired, loose, very sleepy. It was hard to keep her eyes open, so hard... yet she somehow managed, watching the colorful spirals floating aimlessly around the screen. Spinning. Twirling. Floating in seemingly random patterns across the black void of the computer screen. Cheri’s eyelids fluttered closed, her head dropping forward, and she continued to watch the spirals now, seeing them spinning in her mind, twirling and twirling, weaving themselves deep into her mind, into her very thoughts, merging with her in ways she was not yet even aware of...

A sharp poke in her back woke Cheri again. Jerking instantly awake, she glanced around, staring into the frowning face of the head librarian. “Mrs. Littlejohn!” she exclaimed, confused. “What are you doing here already? I thought—”

“No, Cheri,” the old woman cut her off. “I thought. I thought I could depend on you to have things ready for me when I arrived to open the library doors. Look at this! You haven’t done anything! The books haven’t been sorted, or returned, and the only system up and running is this one! I’m all set to open the doors, and I find you here, asleep, napping on the front desk!”

Cheri blinked, glancing up at the clock. Sure enough, it was three minutes till ten! Though it felt as if only a few seconds had passed since she closed her eyes, nearly an hour had elapsed. Frowning, embarrassed, she began wordlessly sorting the books, trying to avoid angering the old woman any more.

The rest of the day proceeded normally. Cheri managed to avoid getting on Mrs. Littlejohn’s bad side; she decided to wait until another day to mention the strange new screen saver someone had put on the main terminal. Besides, she thought, taking a break shortly before one o’ clock, If she hasn’t noticed it, or said anything about it by now, it must not be an issue.

Shortly before two, Frank walked in. “Hi, Cheri,” he said pleasantly, handing her his library card. “How are things going today?”

Cheri smiled sweetly. “Hey, Mr. Scarlet. Nice to see you again. Things are going okay, I guess. You know how it is. Same old, same old. Wanna get online?”

Frank nodded, and followed the attractive waif to the public terminals. After coming here so long, Frank now knew all the passwords, and could set up the system himself if he so desired. Still, any excuse to spend time with Cheri was welcome.

Cheri noticed Frank’s eyes on her as she bend forward to input the code. She’d noticed the way he watched her all the time, and liked the attention. This time, however, she felt more than simple delight at being noticed. Something about the way he looked at her made her body tingle all over. Her cheeks reddened slightly, and her mouth suddenly felt dry. “Uhm, uh, well, there you go,” she said nervously, straightening up. “You’re all logged on. Need anything else?”

Frank glanced at the front desk and considered. “Well, if you’re not too busy right now, I could use your help with a little something I’ve written. If you’d just have a seat here beside me.” Cheri, delighted at the prospect of reading one of his fantastic stories, sat down eagerly. Frank reached into his pocket, and retrieved a small red disk carrying case. “Now, then, let me see. Which one did I put that story on?”

He sat there for a moment, looking through each of the ten diskettes in his hand, frowning, trying to decide which one was the right one. Exactly five minutes later, the screen saver popped up. “Ah, here we are,” he said triumphantly. “This is the one. I’m sure of it, this time.” He glanced at the screen and frowned. “Damn. Screen saver popped up again. Cheri, will you do the honors?”

Cheri sat, frozen, her eyes locked on the floating, drifting shapes. Frank smirked, sliding his disk into the drive. “Well, Cheri,” he whispered softly, “you seem to be a little bit distracted at the moment. Well, I’ve put the disk into the computer. When the screen clears I want you to run the story, ‘library.txt’ and read it very carefully.” He typed the screensaver password, clearing the screen, leaving the dazed girl blinking, trying to get her bearings. “I’ll be right back in a sec,” he said, walking away. “I need to use the bathroom. Go ahead and run the file.”

“Huh? What?” Cheri said, blinking. “Run the file? Hmm, okay.” She clicked on MS Word and opened the file marked ‘library’. The drive spun, and the screen flickered for a bit. A bunch of strange text began scrolling very rapidly down the screen, and for a moment Cheri thought she’d unleashed a virus into the system. Then, abruptly, the screen cleared again, showing the story Frank had written. “Whoa. That was strange. Guess I’ll have to tell Andrew to run the anti-virus software on these things again.” Hand clutching the mouse, Cheri began to read, scrolling slowly down the page.

The story was quite interesting, actually. It was about a young girl that was hypnotized by a rather unscrupulous man. He reprogrammed her, altering her befogged mind, transforming her into a hot sexy fucktoy. Cheri found her thighs clenching slightly at the thought of such a thing. The story’s hook was that the girl would slip into a trance whenever the man spoke a certain phrase, assuming the slave identity he had created for her. He would then use her, fuck her brains out, and she would submit to him, please him in ways she would have never even considered if awake and aware of what she was doing. Afterwards, he would release her from the trance, and she would awaken with no memory of what had happened while she was out.

Cheri found herself getting drawn more and more into the story, the more she read. After a while, she no longer even read the words scrolling down the screen. Her hand continued to hold and move the mouse, scrolling the page downward at a steady rate, but her mind had been lulled back into sweet gentle slumber...

“So?”

Cheri jumped slightly, Frank’s voice breaking her out of her fog. “Sorry. Didn’t mean to startle you, or anything. So tell me, what did you think? About the story, that is?”

Cheri blushed slightly. “Well, it was pretty good. I’m not into all this BDSM, the whole Master-and-slave routine, but yeah, I liked it. You’ve got a real creative streak in you, Mr. Scarlet.”

“Oh, please, call me Frank.”

Cheri smiled, feeling that tremor of pleasure run through her again. “Oh, okay.... Frank.” She glanced back at the front desk. “Well, I guess I better get back to work now. Mrs. Littlejohn has been on the warpath lately, and I don’t want her getting on my case.”

“Alright,” Frank said, sitting back down. “Thanks for the comments. I’ll chat with you again later.” Once she had returned to her desk, Frank removed the tainted diskette from the drive, and rebooted the computer. Phases one and two were complete. Now, on to phase three.

* * *

The next day, Frank found Cheri squatting in the middle of the fiction section, leaning on a cart of books. Her normal happy, slightly bemused expression had been replaced by a look of complete frustration. She was grumbling softly under her breath, as she flipped through the books on her cart, shifting their positions, trying to put them all in order.

“Hard at work, I see,” Frank prompted, sliding up next to her. Cheri’s expression underwent a dramatic change, and a wonderfully bright smile split her lips.

“Hi. Yeah, hard at work again,” she said, gesturing to the cascade of books around her. “Every couple of months we go through and reorder the shelves. Every time we get a new book in, we have to find a spot for it, and after a few months, you have to pretty much reshelf the entire library to keep the books in order.”

Frank knelt down next to her. “Well, it seems to be going pretty well so far. You’re already in the ‘M’ section.”

Cheri scoffed. “You’d think that, wouldn’t you? Well, All of us have been doing this for the past week now. Today just happens to be my turn. It’s a real mess. Whoever shelved these books the last time just stuck them in anywhere. God! They’re supposed to be in order first by the author’s last name, THEN by the title of the book. All the books on this row were put in by the title of the book, not the author! Sheesh. I just sorted through an entire section of books on ‘Massage’, not one them written by an ‘M’ author!”

Frank chuckled. “I see. Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but it gets worse. I check out books from this section all the time. Wait till you get to the ‘MAC’ section. They have the MAC’s mixed in with the MC’s, both of which are mixed in with non-Scottish authors.”

Cheri let out a soft whimper, which only made Frank laugh even harder. “oh, don’t worry about it too much. I’m not involved in anything at the moment. What say I help you sort through these books. It’ll go faster with two instead of one working alone.”

An hour later, they were midway through the last shelf. Cheri had kicked off her flip flops, and was leaning back against the book cart, watching as Frank sorted through the last of the books. “Boy will I be glad when four o’ clock rolls around,” Cheri lamented, rubbing her left foot. “This has been one really hectic day. I swear, I’m not going to read any books until its time to head back to college.”

Frank chuckled. “C’mon, its not THAT bad.” He glanced down at her. “Something wrong with your foot?”

Cheri blushed slightly. “No, not really. Before you came over to help me, I tried putting too many books back at once, trying to hurry and get done. I dropped a few dozen of them on my toes.”

“Poor dear,” Frank replied, sliding the last book in place. “You want me to rub them for you? I have pretty extensive knowledge of massage.”

Cheri grimaced, blushing slightly from the attention and the embarrassment. “No, that’s okay. I have experience with massage too. Those massage books were the ones I kept dropping on my toes!”

Frank chuckled. “Well then, it’s only fitting that you get some enjoyment out of the whole experience. Come on, let’s go back into one of the study room, and I’ll rub your feet a bit.”

Cheri cocked her head to the side, slightly. “You’re serious, aren’t you? Do you have some strange fascination to my feet or something?”

Frank colored deeply. “Er, no, of course not,” he sputtered. “I was just... you know, if you don’t WANT to be pampered and fussed over like this, I can certainly find something else to occupy my time.” He walked off, heading back towards the internet computers.

“Hey, Frank, wait!” Cheri called back. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean anything by it. It was just... well, unexpected.”

Frank sighed softly, logging in. He knew he had overplayed his hand a bit, pushing too hard for such an intimate step. The alterations he had made to her mind, to her personality, were subtle, and indirect... everything completely opposite of what he’d just done. He would have to exercise more control over himself, at least until his ‘alterations’ were completed.

“At least she didn’t laugh at me, or tell me to get lost,” he mumbled softly. “Or call me a fucking pervert... like the others.”

Frank and Cheri avoided each other for the next couple of days. The process was continuing, however, as she was exposed daily to the subliminal commands being sent to her computer from Frank’s home terminal. He’d overlaid a few other programs as well, specifically to Mrs. Littlejohn, and the other librarians, making them increasingly forgetful of Cheri, tending to ignore any long absences.

Cheri herself found she was becoming more and more infatuated with Frank. Every night she dreamed of him, at first seeing his face, or hearing his voice in the midst of other dreams, then dreaming about him. In her deepest mind, she envisioned his naked body against her own, the soft touch of his hand, the gentle caress of his lips. Every morning she awoke, drenched with sweat, her panties wet from nocturnal activities, only dimly aware of what she’d dreamed about. A sexual tension was slowly building up in her, a steady rhythmic pulse of pleasure that teased and tickled her loins throughout the day. The only time she felt relief was when she was working, at the library.

Or more specifically, when she was with Frank Scarlet. Which was strange in and of itself. Still, Cheri found him pleasant enough to talk with, and to be around. When all was said and done, that was all that mattered.

“Hi Cheri,” Frank said cheerfully, one Saturday afternoon, planning to begin phase four. “How is everything going?”

“Oh you know me, Frank,” she said grinning with pleasure. “Same old, same old. Going to log online today? Or maybe do some research in one of the private rooms?”

“Sorry, no, not today. I can’t stay long today,” he said, noting the look of disappointment on her beautiful face. “I just finished my next story. This one is going out in the mail Tuesday. I found a magazine that likes my work, and wants me to send him one of my best stories.” He held up a small black diskette. “I know how you love reading my stories, and I value your opinion, so I thought I’d drop this off for you to give a once over, to see what you think.”

“Ah, thank you, that’s so sweet,” Cheri gushed, turning red from the attention. Her thighs were slick, and her breathing was beginning to shorten slightly, though she was totally unaware. “I have a really light day today, and we close in three hours anyway, so I’ll pop it in and give it a read right now. Can you stay a bit?”

Frank shook his head. “Sorry, but no. I left the car running, I’m in such a hurry. Oh, I almost forgot to mention! My family and I are going on vacation, so I won’t be here all next week. When you finish reading my story, how about giving me a call to let me know what you thought? I typed my cell phone number and email address on the cover page. Well, I’ll see you the Monday after next. Later!”

“Yeah,” Cheri said softly, feeling like a deflated balloon. “See you later, Frank.”

The new story ran along the same lines as the previous one: a lovely young woman, sweet and innocent, slowly and insidiously transformed into the sex-starved slave of the story’s villain. This story was much more detailed, and more graphic, with a definite erotic edge to it. As Cheri read with blank glassy eyes, her hand found its way unbidden to her jeans, slipping nimbly inside, finding her wet throbbing clit as it had during her many dream filled nights. As before, she found herself relating very much with the girl in the story, feeling herself creaming at the thought of having her control taken away, being changed, altered, remade into a mindless sex slave, and not even realizing it. A soft moan escaped her lips as she reached the end of the text, and when the screen saver popped up five minutes later, her somnambulistic mind eagerly absorbed the latest set of instructions...

“The library will be closing in five minutes!” Andrew’s voice shouted loudly over the intercom, snapping Cheri back to herself. Five minutes? She glanced up at the clock, and sure enough, it was five till four. Glancing down at the computer screen, she erased the screen saver, and glanced at the story, the words ‘The End’ printed neatly on the screen.

“Good story,” she heard herself say, becoming absolute truth in her mind before she could even question the thought. “Wow. I really got into it. Time really flies when you’re deep in a good exciting story.” She slid her hand from her jeans, frowning at the wetness. Her attention shifted immediately back to her surroundings, and her previous activities, as well as the visibly damp spot on her crotch, faded from her mind. The library was about to close! Slipping Frank’s disk from the drive, she pocketed it, and switched the monitor off, then left the desk to begin shutting off the other systems.

Afterwards, she and the other librarians departed. “See you guys Monday, bright and early,” Mrs. Littlejohn said, walking to her car. Cheri sighed deeply. She had opening duty on Monday. Another long boring day, depriving her of much needed sleep.

Besides, Frank won’t even be coming in on Monday anyway, a soft voice whispered in her inner ear, adding to her distress.

Cheri headed straight back to her home, feeling completely wrung out. She fixed a quick dinner, took a shower, and then headed to bed. It was early evening, now, and the sun was still visible in the sky, but Cheri closed the curtains, and slid gratefully into bed. She’d woke feeling tired and restless for the past several weeks, as if her strange half remembered dreams had been keeping her from getting enough rest at night. She desperately needed to get some rest tonight, else she would never be able to make it when she went back to school in four more weeks.

Her eyes closed almost immediately when her head touched the pillow. Beneath her eyelids, colorful shapes danced and twisted, the same calm, peaceful shapes found on the new screen saver. Cheri found herself relaxing more, lulled into a deep deep place by the familiar shapes. Her mind opened like a flower blossom, and the words, taken in earlier today in her time at the computer, came floating back to her. Sleep deep, and sleep true, the evil hypnotist had spoken to the entranced girl in the story. Cheri moaned softly, hearing those words spoken to her, in Franks melodious voice.

Like the girl in the story, Cheri was helpless to resist.

Open your eyes now, and see me, as I have prepared you to see me.

Cheri, or rather Jenny, the girl from the story, who she thought herself to be, opened her eyes. The tiny dilated pupils locked on the visitor standing just inside her bedroom. He was tall, dark, very handsome, with raven black hair, and dark hazel eyes, and very much resembled Frank Scarlet. ‘Jenny’ found herself unable to react, unable to talk, or speak... even thinking was difficult at this point. The man smiled stepping closer. Good, he seemed to say in her mind, though his lips didn’t move. Very good. You are just as I wished it, deeply hypnotized, completely open to my will. My words, my thoughts, my merest whims, are now your doctrine. You cannot stand against the power of my will. Your own will is non-existent. Your sole purpose is to serve me.

Jenny spasmed, her open, pliant mind helpless to resist. A vague thought of resisting flittered briefly in her brain, only to be swept away by the larger, more powerful stream of thoughts being fed to her from the mysterious man. She realized that he was more than simply her controller. He was her owner, her Master, her God. Her own unimportant smallness increased proportionally to his ever increasing bigness. Another thought slid its way into her mind, making its presence known and felt: She was nothing; He was All.

These Truths became hardwires into Jenny’s psyche, bonding to its very framework, altering her very personality on a primal level. Suddenly, everything began to become clear. She was His property. Her entire life, she had been working towards this point, this meeting, this very moment. Her God had taken notice of her, and had come to claim her personally. He had remade her in His own image, to His own liking. Everything in her previous life—her job at the library, her friends and family, her college education—all of it was meaningless now, in the face of her service to her God.

The man smiled, reaching out a hand, caressing Jenny’s face. Very good, My slave, the insubstantial voice crooned softly in her ear. You absorb My teachings well. I am pleased in you, My slave. Jenny spasmed again, in pleasure at being praised. But, you are still an unfilled vessel. You have much to learn in order to serve Me. I must teach you the First Law. Obedience is pleasure.

The man’s hand moved her Jenny’s face, down along her shoulder, running down the length of her body. Her clothes disappeared as her Master’s hand traveled, leaving bare naked flesh in his path. She was completely naked by the time His fingers caressed her bare foot. He paused there for a moment, as if intrigued by her long shapely peds, and a single thought managed to swim up from the churning chaos of her mind: He likes my feet. Just like Frank.

The fingers of His other hand passed over her naked exposed pussy. Obedience is pleasure. Jenny, unable to move or break position, spasmed again, her body vibrating as every nerve ending in her body became linked to her clit. Her Lord and Master took great delight in stroking her quivering body, from the crown of her head, to the ticklish tips of her toes, keeping her in a constant state of arousal.

The feeling will now lengthen, and stretch for an infinity. Jenny’s mouth opened in an inarticulate cry as she felt her entire body orgasm. She felt as her God had transformed her entire body into a giant clit, and He had just fingered it into exploding. The feeling overwhelmed her, blotting out everything, her bed, the room, the cool air on her flesh. Everything disappeared, except her God, and the endless unyielding pleasure. Time ceased. There was only Now. The moment. Pleasure. Obedience.

Obedience. Is. Pleasure. Obedience. Pleasure. Obedience. Pleasure. ObediencePleasureObed iencePleasureobediencepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasure...

The endless mantra echoed wordlessly in Jenny’s mind until finally, mercifully, she was released. Time and space reconnected, and Jenny returned to her mortal existence, breathless, sore, and exhausted. Her eyes focused again on Him, only to find her God was now naked as well. His pleasure in her obedience was easily evident, and had she been allowed, she would have swooned at the sight. But her duty to please her God overrid all personal concerns, and she learned an important Second Law.

My needs are your own concern, and my will overrules all else. My pleasure is Paramount.

Jenny’s legs were spread, and her feet lifted onto her Master’s shoulder, as He moved in between her thighs. His penetration was not the least bit gentle; He took her roughly, forcefully, as if she were only a slut, a worthless piece of flesh, meant only for His sexual satisfaction. Which, Jenny quickly realized, she was.

Her mind began to wander as the pleasure of being taken, of serving her God’s pleasure and performing her most Sacred Duty, overwhelmed her. She was obeying his will—Obedience is pleasure!—and her own pleasure, though completely unimportant, was quickly reaching its zenith. Only the need to outlast her God, to keep focusing on His pleasure, kept her from succumbing. When at last He released His seed inside her, she gave up the fight, thanking God in her mind, heart, and soul, as the white hot climax claimed her once more...

* * *

Cheri groaned softly as her alarm clock went off. Glancing about through bleary eyes, she saw that it was now morning. Her body felt worn out, like she’d run a marathon in her sleep, but for once, she felt completely well rested. Slipping out from her bed, she stretched. The covers were absolutely soaked, with sweat and something... else. Frowning, Cheri gathered them up and tossed them into the laundry room.

“Ugh. I’m all sticky and sweaty,” she said in disgust. “I need a nice hot shower.”

Drying off a half-hour later, Cheri pondered the strange erotic dreams she’d been having over the past three months. She’d never been able to remember what they were about, only that they all centered around Frank Scarlet from the library. Strangely enough, she still thought of Frank as a friend, and nothing more. She only saw him a few minutes a day, an hour or two at the most. She knew almost nothing about him, except his talent for writing, his knack with computers, and his strange obsession with her feet—

—Frank, her Master, her GOD, his hands rubbing, caressing her feet, licking and sucking her long slender toes—

—Cheri gasped, shuddering as a jolt of pure pleasure nearly brought her to her knees. What the hell had THAT come from? Confusion soon turned to concern. Was she going crazy? Was she losing her mind? She was beginning to obsess over a virtual stranger, a very handsome, strong, dominating stranger, yes, but a stranger nonetheless. She knew next to nothing about him, let along whether or not he was interested in her. The thought made her thighs slicken, but only confused her more. For that matter, she wasn’t sure whether or not SHE was interested in him. She’d thought not. After her last failed relationship, she’d promised herself not to get involved with anyone again for at least a year. Her schoolwork, her education, that was what mattered now.

Your sole purpose is to serve Me.

Again, Cheri was shaken to the foundation of her soul by a sharp, almost painful pleasure. Spots danced before her eyes, and a moan escaped her lips. Something inside her told her that her life was a lie, that everything she was saying and thinking was a sham, an illusion. As if she was meant for something more.

“This is crazy,” Cheri grumbled in frustration. “I must have that story Frank let me read on the brain. Mind control, submission, love slaves... just the kind of creative fiction that can rot your brains.” She smirked. “Still, it was a GOOD story. I really got into it.” Grabbing the telephone receiver from the night stand, she dialed Frank’s cell. “Well, I did promise to give him a call to let him know what I thought. Might as well see if he’s awake yet.”

The phone rang twice, then a very familiar, masculine voice answered. “Hello?”

“Frank, hi. This is...” She started to say Jenny, then caught herself. “Cheri. I finished your story, and I just wanted you to know how good it was. You’ve really got a way with words. Sometimes, just reading the words, I felt like I was there in the story.”

“Yeah, I know,” Frank replied softly. “I had you deeply in mind when I wrote it. That’s how it works, you know. You take someone you know in real life, alter them slightly, and brainstorm a story based on what you desire, what you dream about happening. Everything else just falls in place after that.”

Cheri frowned. “So, you’re saying that... that character, is based on me?” She didn’t know whether to feel honored or insulted.

“Well, I wouldn’t have put it that way,” Frank said slowly. “But you have to admit, you do have a lot in common with... Jenny.

The name struck a deep chord in Cheri’s body, and her eyes fluttered as a small orgasm ran its way through her. She must have moaned into the phone, for Frank asked her if she was alright. “Yes, yes, I’m okay,” Cheri said quickly, coloring with embarrassment. “I just, er, uhm—”

“You climaxed thinking about what it would be like to be Jenny, didn’t you?”

Cheri sat there, dumbfounded. Her insides felt cold, even as the heat rose in her skin. Frank continued on in her silence. “You know what I think, Cheri? I think that the main reason why we get along so well is because of the way our personalities mesh. Me, I’m a quiet, withdrawn kind of person, not very outgoing... yet inside, I’m a closet Dominant personality. You, you’re real hyper, very extroverted, a really expressive take-charge kind of girl. Yet, on the inside, I sense that you’re very much a soft, submissive personality, the kind of person that gets off on being told what to do. Being forced into things. Being ordered around. Commanded.”

Cheri, swallowing the lump in her throat, found her voice at last. “You don’t know what you’re talking about!” she said hoarsely. “I’m nothing like that! I think you have a very warped image of me, Frank, and I don’t want to talk to you right now.”

“Obedience is pleasure.”

The long limbed beauty nearly dropped the phone as an atomic bomb of pure ecstasy exploded inside her. A long deep moan forced its way up from her throat, and her toes clenched tight, her body arched painfully, as her body responded to utterance of the First Law.

Frank waited silently, patiently, while the librarian came back down to earth. Finally, sensing her relative peace of mind, he spoke again. “I think I know you pretty well, Cheri,” he said with amusement. “Obviously better than you know yourself. Well, I thank you for calling to tell me how you liked my story. As I said, I’m going on vacation starting tomorrow. I’ll see you again next Monday. Till then, I suggest that you think about what I’ve said. Think about it hard. Talk to you later, Cheri.”

The phone went dead in her hand. Stunned, confused, her mind splintered into a thousand pieces, Cheri crawled back into her bed. She pulled the covers up, and placed the pillow over her head to block out the sunlight. Then she closed her eyes, hoping for sleep to overtake her quickly. She wanted to dream.

* * *

Next Monday rolled around so slowly Frank thought it would never arrive. His so-called ‘vacation’ had been spent at home in front of his computer terminal. The purpose of staying away from the library for a week had been simply to let the programming coalesce in Cheri’s mind, until it had crystallized into a permanent part of her psyche. The subliminal commands she’d absorbed would keep her in a state of unfulfilled sexual tension, and without his presence to counter the effect, Cheri would be in quite a state once he finally reappeared.

She had called his cell phone number several times that week. Any contact with him, even hearing his voice over the phone, would have eased the frustration building up within her, so he switched on his voice mail, and turned the receiver off. Checking his account Sunday evening, Frank found that he had received thirty-eight messages, all of them from Cheri.

Knowing that Cheri would be opening the library, arriving early, Frank purposely stayed in late, leaving for the library around two in the afternoon. The sight that met him when at last he walked inside stunned him. Cheri stood at the front desk, leaning against the heavy wooden desk for support. Her hair, normally well groomed, and styled in twin pigtails, was in disarray. Her clothes looked crumpled, as if she’d slept in them, and she visibly trembled. Her eyes were red, either from lack of sleep, or from crying. In short, she looked like she was suffering a severe bout of malaria.

“Cheri?” Frank said, softly, stepping up to the front desk. Cheri perked up immediately, a look of pure adulation and worship spreading across her face.

“Fr... Mr. Scar... uhm...” she faltered, unsure what to call him. He’d asked her to call him Frank, of course, but now it seemed... disrespectful. Irreverent. The word ‘Master’ bobbled on the tip of her tongue, but she couldn’t quite spit it out. Wordless with indecision, she sprang from around the desk, tears of joy trickling from her eyes. The sight nearly broke Frank’s heart.

“Cheri, oh Cheri,” he said softly, taking her into his arms. “My poor Cheri. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have treated you so callously.”

“No, no, it’s okay,” she replied just as softly. “It’s okay now. I don’t know why, but now it’s okay. Everything’s all better now. Everything is perfect.”

Frank smiled softly, caressing her face. Cheri’s sighed in contentment at his touch, as the worry, confusion, and doubt of the previous week forgotten. She wasn’t quite sure what was happening, but she didn’t question. It was so much better to simply let go, to follow Frank’s lead, and do what he wished. He led her gently, arms around her waist, back to the private study rooms. He placed her into a chair, then walked to the other side of the table.

“Cheri,” he began. “Do you know what’s happening to you?” She frowned, then shook her head. Frank sighed softly. “Do you remember the story I sent you... oh, what am I thinking, of course you remember that story. It’s probably the only thing you’ve been thinking about the past week. Okay. Well, what’s happened to you is... er, pretty much just what happened to the girl in the story.”

Realization was close coming to Cheri, but the fog was starting to lift a little. “You,” she whispered softly. “You hypnotized me, didn’t you? You hypnotized me... and gave me those strange dreams... made me think about you... all the time... remade me into your... your...”

“My slave,” Frank finished for her, nodding. “Yes. And No. I didn’t hypnotize you, per sae. What I did was a lot more... subtle. And effective, not to mention quicker. Remember the screen saver?” Cheri stiffened immediately, her eyes glazing over as mention of the image caused the multicolored shapes to dance before her eyes. “Hey, now, cut that out,” Frank admonished. “Come back up from there, Cheri. I want your complete focus on me right now, not turned inwards at those pretty shapes and colors.”

Cheri blinked, her mind surfacing from the dark seductive tide that threatened to pull her back down again at any moment. “That’s better,” Frank said. “So. You know what I did to you now, what I am still doing to you even at this moment. I made you think about me, want and desire me, even though you didn’t know why. I made you crave being with me, to feel irritable and unfulfilled without me, and to only feel safe and whole again when I’m with you. I did all these things, Cheri, and oh, so much more. I admit it freely.”

The girl sat there quietly, absorbing his words. Deep down, she had known even before the dreams had started what was happening. Somehow, she had known that Frank was responsible for what was happening to her, even back to the incident with the new strange screen saver. She’d known it was HIM all along, she just hadn’t been ready to accept it. Now, she was being made to acknowledge what he had done. He was obviously expecting a response from her.

“I understand,” she said slowly. “At least, I think so. You want to know how I feel, what I think about you, knowing full well what you’ve done to me.” She sighed softly, closing her eyes. “You told me to think about what you had said over the phone just before you hung up. So I did. I thought long and hard and deep on your words, during the past week. And it was a very hard week.”

She opened her eyes and looked at him. “When you walked into the library just now... what I felt, I can’t even begin to describe it. In that one instant, I felt as if I had been transported from the ninth circle of hell into the highest tower in heaven. Seeing you again, my entire world was rocked. I know what you did to me, that you made it like this, made me need you so desperately. I know it, and I don’t care.” Tears began to run down her cheeks now. “What you said before... you were right. I am submissive, weak-willed, and soft inside. Whether this was your doing, or whether I was always like that inside and never knew it, it makes no difference. This is how I am NOW. You are everything I need, everything I desire. I’m yours, completely, and totally... if you want me.”

Frank stepped up to her, clutching her face gently, brushing the tears from her cheeks. He kissed her gently on the lips, and she sobbed softly in pleasure. When the kiss broke, she pulled away, trying to find the words to express what she desperately needed to say.

“Frank,” she began, looking down, not daring to meet his eyes. “There was something else. A special dream you gave me. The day I talked to you over the phone.” She bit her lip, fighting her embarrassment. “I can’t remember all of it... hell, I have to strain to remember any of it... but I know it had something to do with that last story. About Jenny.”

Frank nodded slowly, sensing what was coming. What he had hoped would come. “Go ahead, Cheri,” he encouraged.

“What happened to her... in the story... being made into a complete and total slave. That’s what... I mean... if it pleases you... I...” She whimpered softly as she slipped to her knees on the floor. “I want it. Please... M... Master. Make me into your slave.”

Frank closed his eyes, reveling in the moment. Cheri groaned, softly, taking his response to be a negative, and was starting to turn away in shame when she felt his hand on her shoulder. He lifted her up until she was standing eye to eye with him. “Is this truly what you really want, Cheri?” he asked, voice thick with emotion. “I mean, it doesn’t have to be like that. I revealed all this to you, to give you a choice. To let you decide where you wanted to go from here.” He placed a finger over her lips, stopping her protest.

“Know this,” he said softly. “If I take this final step, there will be no turning back. You will be my slave, completely, utterly. You’ll be just like the girl in those stories I’ve written, unable to control your destiny, and unwilling to even try. Is that the life you want?”

Cheri didn’t even hesitate. “If I spend it with you,” she said resolutely, “then yes, its all I could ever want. Please, Master.”

Frank smiled, a tear running down his own cheek. “Very well, my little Cheri Pie. The slave girl, Jenny, already exists inside you. She is merely asleep. To awaken her, ‘Cheri’ will have to die. Are you ready?” Cheri, nervous about ‘dying’, but unwilling to question him or change her mind, merely nodded. Frank raised a hand towards her, making a gun with his fingers.

“Bang,” he said softly, sending Cheri the librarian into infinity, welcoming slave jenny into eternity...

((the END))