The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I guess this is another one of my fantasies finally put to “paper”. I watched the Women’s College Basketball Championships both this year and last (I am not a chauvinist though, as I did watch some of the Men’s tournaments too, having a strong regional interest in Syracuse and Connecticut), and saw a number of participants who got me to “thinking”. Watching this year’s tournament, I finally got the urge to write a story about those thoughts. So I watched and listened and read a few articles, took some notes to try to get the terms and phraseology correct, and wrote this. It is only the second story that I have ever taken notes for (I never wrote the other one as I, lol, lost the notes, of course).

As this is pretty much just from my head, I have no special inspiration for this, but want to give a nod to Rinky Dink’s excellent “Motor City Nymphos”, and his Annie Harpring, for paving the way.

All characters in this story are fictitious, whether they inadvertently match someone’s real name or not...

LETTER OF INTENT

by flibinite

Jill glanced up at the clock for the fifth time in ten minutes, also wondering for the fifth time whether she should make a mad dash to her bedroom and change out of these clothes into something more dressy, or something even more casual, or at least something less, well...obvious. I could probably even get away with just jeans and sneaks and an old blouse.

But even though it was warm for early May, the heat outside had not been what drove her to wear the tied white haltertop and the tight blue shorts she was wearing now. No, the A/C in her parent’s house was working just fine. It was more the slowly building heat within her that prompted this outfit.

She glanced up at the clock again, sighing. Coach Maddox was only seven minutes late so far, which considering the fact it was still the tail end of rush hour was not so bad. But Jill had been looking forward to, and dreading, this particular coach’s visit for the better part of two weeks now, ever since the attractive young coach of the National Champion Central State Warriors had called and requested the chance to talk to her, to pitch Central’s basketball program and to perhaps offer her a scholarship. Jill had instantly agreed to such a visit, grimacing now as she remembered it—remembered the way she had fallen all over her tongue giving Coach Maddox directions to her house.

Like some 14-year-old schoolgirl swooning from her first teacher crush, she thought, shaking her head in chagrin as she stood up and began to slowly pace across the carpeted room.

But truth be told, that was almost exactly what this was. Jill had been watching the Women’s National Basketball tournament intently all during the end of March and early April, and had found herself becoming completely infatuated with the brash, demonstrative coach of the Warriors.

Watching Coach Maddox in pre- and post-game interviews, in the team huddles, storming the sideline during the game, Jill had found, to her rather helpless surprise, that her lust and feelings for the energetic 40-year-old coach of the Warriors were growing stronger and stronger. And toward the very end of the tournament, it actually began to feel as if she were falling in love with her.

Tall and attractive, with a devastating smile and a figure that she did little to hide, considering some of the more conservative outfits that Jill saw the other female coaches wearing, what was not to love, to lust after? And so the fantasies had begun, the writhing sessions late at night on her bed, thinking about her and Coach Maddox being together, and doing, well...things.

But therein lay the problem. How could she ever possibly play for a coach that she wanted to have sex with so badly?

This is stupid, I shouldn’t have done this, I shoulda been stronger, Jill thought for the umpteenth time since she had agreed to this meeting. She didn’t regret her feelings for Coach Maddox, nor did they confuse her, as she was certain that she was a lesbian now...the difference in arousal and satisfaction she got from being with other girls was too obvious for her to deny. But this was an older woman, a national figure, how could she possibly ever...

“DING-DONG, DING-DONG...”

Jill almost tripped over the coffee table at the sound of the doorbell. She moved quickly to the front door, straightening her top and tugging the wrinkles out of her shorts, trying to control herself and her hammering heart. The door on the old farmhouse didn’t have a peephole, so she simply opened it, and looked outside.

It was her...Coach Maddox. Despite the expensive sunglasses hiding her eyes, the trademark smile and short blonde hair left no doubt about that at all. Behind her on the steps was another, younger woman, one whom Jill recognized as one of Coach Maddox’s assistants, and a former collegiate All-Star in her own right.

“Jillian VanBurton, I presume,” the woman said, extending her hand, “I’m Olivia Maddox, and this is one of my assistant coaches, Jennifer Marsden. So nice to meet you.”

Jill took her proffered hand, feeling it warm and comfortable in her own, trying to remember how to activate the nerves that controlled her mouth and tongue.

“Hi...I know you, I know you both,” was all she could manage after a few beats, standing there smiling like an idiot. She noted that they were dressed almost identically, in expensive-looking print blouses with matching skirts—Coach Maddox in light blue, her assistant in tan. Ohh...why didn’t I put on something decent?!

Coach Maddox grinned, seeing Jill’s reaction to them. “Umm...Do you mind if we come inside for a bit so we can talk?”

Her words snapped Jill out of her trance. “Oh my god, I’m sorry. I’m forgetting all sorts of things at the moment. Come in, come in.” She backed away from the door and watched the other two enter, then turned and led them into the living room. “You’d think I’d have this down by now, Coach Maddox. This is like the 40th interview I’ve done in the last three months. Please sit down and be comfortable.” As they both sat down on the sofa, she continued. “Could I get either of you something to drink before we start? A soda or maybe some fresh lemonade?”

She was struggling not to talk too fast, to not sound so enthusiastic, so young. Having just turned eighteen, she was young, but people and players were always telling her how mature she was for her age, how levelheaded and logical she was. But she felt none of that maturity right now as she stood there, staring down at Coach Maddox, trying desperately not to gaze into the generous cleavage displayed by her tight, silk blouse, or to fixate on her soft, red lips.

“Jillian, please...relax. We’re fine here, so there’s no need to play the good hostess.” Coach Maddox waved her hand in the direction of a nearby reclining chair, almost as if this were her home, and Jill was the visitor. “Sit and let’s just talk.”

“Ok, good idea,” the young basketball star said with a smile of her own, starting to recover herself a bit and sitting down on the edge of the recliner. She had something she just had to tell the two of them before things went too far along, but she simply couldn’t resist hearing what the coach and her assistant had to say about her, about the benefits of coming to their school. “I guess I’ll let you start things off then.”

“All right...first of all, my name is Olivia, not Coach Maddox...and this is Jen,” she said, nodding in her assistant’s direction. Then she took off her sunglasses and put them on the coffee table, letting Jill see her startling blue eyes for the first time. “And second, and cutting right to the chase here, what will it take to get you to sign a Letter of Intent to come to Central State?” Her smile was almost wolfish now, and Jill felt her vision jumping from Olivia’s lovely eyes to her luscious lips like a ping-pong ball.

But despite that, Jill was finally regaining some control of herself, relaxing a bit, and smiled back at the two of them. She noticed Jennifer a bit more for the first time too, noticed that the tall, leggy former basketball star was also quite attractive...chestnut hair and chesty, with alluring eyes of her own.

“Are you sure you want me that badly, Coach Maddox...Olivia...sorry. After all, you’re the national champs, and some of your best players are only freshmen. I might not even be able to make the squad.”

Olivia broke into genuine laughter at that, and Jennifer snorted and spoke for what Jill realized was the first time.

“Oh, come on, Jillian. A six-one guard that shoots lights out from long distance night after night, who can go to the hole with the best of them, and still led her conference in assists? Oh yeah, I think you’d make the squad all right.”

Jill was only slightly embarrassed by Jennifer’s outburst—she knew she was a good player, even a great player. At least people had been enthusiastically telling her that for years. She was more embarrassed for having taken “go to the hole” in a way that Jennifer had obviously not intended. I’ve got to stop thinking with my pussy.

“Well, I was surrounded by good players, good shooters. It’s easy to pick up the assists like that.”

Now it was Olivia’s turn to snort. “Baloney, Jill...may I call you Jill?”

Jill nodded. “Sure, that’s what I like my friends to call me.”

“Good. Look, Jill...I’ve seen four or five of your games on tape, even managed to see the state semi-finals in person, and I know for a fact that you took a bunch of marginally talented players, put them on your back, and basically carried them to the last two state championships. No offense to them of course,” she added quickly. “But face it, you’re easily one of the top two or three high-school guards in the country, the best for my money, and you will make the team. I can guarantee that.”

Jill nodded and lowered her head for a minute. She was humble by nature, a real team player, yet her previous comment now sounded, even to her own ears, like she had been fishing for gratuitous compliments from the two of them. But her head snapped up in surprise at what Olivia said next.

“And besides, we’re still desperately trying to sell our game to the fans and the sports media, and the fact that you look like you could do the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue would be a big plus for our program, and for our sport in general. I hate to say it, but that’s the truth of it.”

Jill stared at Olivia intently, barely believing what she had just heard, knowing she was blushing profusely. She knew she was attractive, as others had told her that for years, too. Tall and athletic, with long black hair and green eyes, a budding woman for whom the sports bra had seemingly been invented...she had done enough preening in the mirror to know how good she looked. But to hear it from Olivia like that, a woman who she had such strong feelings about...that really had gotten her right in the pit of her stomach—and even a bit lower.

“Th...thank you. Thank you both,” was all she could murmur before ducking her head again in embarrassment.

“Honey, please. I didn’t mean to embarrass you like that, but you need to understand how things go down in women’s sports now.”

Jill looked up at Olivia again, trying to smile, using that to cover how hearing herself called “honey” had made her feel, how hearing another double entendre in her mind had made her shiver inside.

“No, I understand it. It...It’s just hearing you say that,” Jill said, shaking her head and sitting up straighter, trying to gather her wits back around her. “Thank you. I’ll take that as a nice compliment.”

“Good, because that’s what it was. You are very attractive, Jill,” she said, before turning to Jennifer and adding, “Don’t you agree, Jen?”

“Oh yes...very attractive indeed,” her assistant answered, favoring Jill with a soft smile as the younger woman blushed again. “And she wears her clothes so well.”

“Yes,” Olivia added, both of them scanning Jill up and down. “Very well indeed.”

“Stop it you two. You’re just trying to...to turn my head,” she countered, almost saying, “get into my panties” instead. What’s wrong with me? Jill could feel the low pulse of arousal growing within her as she struggled to keep it from taking control of her every thought. “Or maybe you’re just trying to get me all fuzzy-feeling so that I agree to come to your school.”

“Is it working?” Olivia said, smiling and leaning forward a bit, staring into Jill’s eyes.

Jill stared back, struggling not to get lost in the blueness of Olivia’s, shaking her head almost sadly, the chickens coming home to roost now. “No, Olivia. I’m sorry, it’s not. I can’t come to Central.”

Olivia suddenly wasn’t smiling any longer. “Just like that...you can’t come to Central? Have you already signed with another school? Please tell me you haven’t made us waste a rather long side trip simply to tell us you’ve already signed your Letter of Intent with someone else.”

“No, no...it’s not that,” Jill responded quickly, shaking her head. “I’m not signing to go anywhere until I talk to everyone.” Jill sighed and sat back a bit, needing to distance herself from Olivia’s piercing gaze. “Right now it’s probably between Iowa, Oregon, and Duke, but I still have four more schools to talk to.”

“Iowa, Oregon, and Duke, huh? But not Central? May I ask why not us, Jill, and why if you had already decided we weren’t in the running you didn’t call the school and cancel our interview?” Jill was a bit chastened to hear a tinge of anger in the older woman’s voice, see her jaw muscles twitch just a bit, knowing that’s exactly what she should have done. She dropped her head again, unable to meet Olivia’s stare at all.

“I’m sorry, I truly am,” she half-whispered, knowing she needed to explain, but finding her nerve failing. But she did what she always did in these tough situations...she sucked it up and pressed straight forward into her own embarrassment. She lifted her head, her eyes slightly wet with emotion, and said softly...

“I can’t come to Central, I can’t come and play for you, well...because I think I’ve fallen in love with you, Olivia.”

There was moment of breathless silence, then Jennifer almost yelled, “WHAT!?”

Olivia whipped her head around to her assistant. “Be quiet, Jen!”

Jennifer subsided instantly, muttering a “Sorry, coach,” but still staring at Jill in confusion. Olivia turned to face the flushed younger girl, her own face gentler, apparently starting to understand a bit. Her voice was gentler too.

“Well, at least I know why you insisted we meet you without your parents being here, which is something I prefer anyway. But are you sure, Jill...is this even possible? We’ve only just met, you know.”

“I know, I know. This is just soo stupid and childish, I know.” Jill began to speak louder, waving her arms in agitation at her own helplessness in this, her own foolishness at not simply denying Coach Maddox’s request for this meeting in the first place. “But ever since I watched you during the playoffs, I...I just keep thinking, ‘God, she’s so attractive,’ ‘God, what would it be like to kiss her...’, and...and I just wanted to meet you, but I can’t play for you because, because you’re married and all and how could I stand being around you thinking about you like I do, knowing nothing could ever happen, and even if by some miracle it could happen, it couldn’t happen because if we got caught, oh lord what a mess that would be, and you could lose your job, and I could...”

“WHOA! WHOA! Jill...settle down. It’s ok...settle down.”

Jill blinked, suddenly realizing she was standing, that Olivia was standing right next to her with her hand on her shoulder, looking at her with compassion and concern. Jill did settle some, still quivering a bit, having thought admitting to this would be easier, that she could be adult about it, that she could simply say it and be done with it. But she never for a moment had imagined she would lose it like this, that she would up and tell two nearly total strangers that she loved one of them, basically yell at them she was a lesbian.

She looked past Olivia’s shoulder to see Jennifer standing too, shaking her head and grinning.

“Girl...you got it bad, don’t you?” she said with a friendly laugh.

Jill had to smile at that herself, looking back and forth between the two of them, trying unobtrusively to take a step away from Olivia as she did. “Yeah, I guess I do at that.” Looking only at the head coach now, she said “I’m so sorry, Olivia, to just throw it in your face like that, without warning. I had no right...”

Olivia took her hand off Jill’s shoulder and stepped back, looking her up and down again, at her legs and shorts and haltertop. “Honey...forgive me for saying, but you’ve been throwing it in my face ever since I first opened the door.”

Jill gasped and lowered her head, blushing again. She hardly ever blushed, and now here she was doing it about every ten seconds, this time from realizing that her two guests now knew why she had so obviously “dressed to impress.” Seeing the young star’s discomfort, seeing her struggling for words, Olivia stepped up next to her and put her hand lightly back on the shoulder.

“Jill, it’s ok...honest. I’m flattered, I really am. You were just being yourself. You have feelings for me and were expressing them in your words and in your choice of clothes.” She reached out and lifted Jill’s chin with a finger, waited until they were looking into each other’s eyes again. “How could I ever think something so sweet and honest and personal was a bad thing?”

Jill simply stared at her, stared deep into those electric blue eyes...and started to melt. She felt surges and passions and desires boiling up within her that she had never felt before. She felt a sudden, deep longing for this woman that started in her loins and moved directly up into her heart. She knew to a certainty now that she would never be able to play basketball for Olivia. There was simply no way that she could be this close to her and not be with her somehow, not be closer to her than just coach and player. It would tear her apart from the inside out, and she knew it.

“It’s a bad thing because I made you waste your time in coming here, because I was so selfish and wanted to see what you were like up close, because I wanted to see what it would be like to be with you, Olivia.” She sighed, shaking her chin free from the other’s fingers. “That’s what was bad about it.” She shivered, as if her body was trying to shake off the effects of Olivia’s touch and of her eyes. “I’m sorry. I can’t play basketball for you.”

Olivia looked at her for a moment, and that nodded slowly. “I think I understand Jill, I really do. Of course it’s completely your decision, although I do think there’s a way that we could work things out. But I won’t push at you there if you have already made up your mind about it.” She reached out her hand again and patted Jill’s arm. “But maybe you’ll listen to what Jen has to say before we go. And while you are or aren’t doing that, I’ll make a quick trip to the bathroom. Ok?”

“Ahh, ok. The bathroom is through that door and to your left down the hallway...second door on your right.” Jill said, indicating the proper directions with her hand.

“Thanks, hon.” Olivia turned her head briefly to her assistant coach, nodded, then moved off and out of the room.

A somewhat flustered Jill watched her leave, and then turned to face Jennifer, quickly interrupting her before she could speak. “Jen, I don’t mean to be rude and I’m sure you have something interesting to say...but there’s really nothing you can say that will make me change my mind about this. I’m not sure you can understand what I’m feeling, but it would simply be impossible for me to deal with playing for Coach Maddox, not with the way I feel about her.”

The tall, attractive brunette moved up to her with a sigh, standing just in front of her. “No, Jill, you’re wrong about that. I know exactly how you feel. You see, I felt the same way about her almost immediately after she first came to me two years ago and offered me the assistant coach’s job.”

Jill’s mouth opened for a moment, and then she almost whispered, “You were in love with her too?”

“Not were...am. I am deeply, passionately in love with Olivia.”

“You are? I...I get no sense of that, Jen. I mean, I can tell you like her and all, that the two of you are friends. But not that you love her.”

Jennifer laughed lightly. “Thank you. I take that as a compliment. It’s been hard, but after two years of working at it, I’ve learned pretty well how to mask how much I adore her. And I’ll tell her you said that. She will be very pleased.”

“But you said after she offered you the job. Weren’t you in love with her before she offered it to you?”

Jennifer smiled. “I didn’t even know her before she offered me the job.” She could see Jill still didn’t quite understand, and so continued. “You see, I was all set to take the assistant’s job at Illinois. Heck, it was even a bit more money than I make at Central, and the head coach there was looking to retire in three years. But then I met Olivia...” Jill thought she saw Jennifer frown for a moment. But then she smiled again. “Well...look at her, listen to her, be next to her for awhile, and you’ll see why I decided I just had to be with her. She’s completely incredible...and incredibly hot.”

Jill could almost hear the lust building inside of Jennifer, but that only served to confuse her more. “But I don’t understand. How can you feel like that about her and work so closely with her and not just go crazy? How do you deal with it when you get, well, you know..?”

“When I get sexual urges for her, you mean?” At Jill’s emphatic and embarrassed nod, Jennifer went on, a huge smile lighting up her face. “Why, I just go into her office, kneel in front of her chair, slide off her panties, and pleasure her until she cums on my tongue.”

Jill just stood there, mouth open and eyes wide, completely and totally stunned by Jennifer’s rather crude revelation, her mind suddenly creating a picture of what the assistant coach had just described. As the other laughed softly at her confusion, Jill shook her head hard to clear it, and was finally able to whisper, “You...you mean she’s a lesbian, too? But her husband, her family?”

It was Jennifer’s turn to shake her head, still smiling broadly, “No, Jill, not a lesbian. Her marriage is the real deal, not just something for her to hide behind. But I would definitely say that she is decidedly bi...very decidedly bi.”

“But that’s just crazy. What if anyone finds out? You, her...both your lives will be ruined. The whole basketball program at Central will be ruined. You know how things are in the world today. The press would chew you up and spit you out, and there’d be nothing left but little pieces when it was all over. I can’t believe you mean this.”

“Oh, count on it, I do. And, just between you and me, she tastes divine.” Jennifer closed her eyes for a moment, and Jill could swear she saw Jennifer’s body quivering. It also looked as if she was struggling not to lick her own lips. She finally opened her eyes again to stare at Jill, no longer smiling, but speaking to her in earnest instead.

“Nobody’s going to find out, you know. We’re very discreet and extremely careful. Besides, you said you know how it goes. So you must know that almost everyone already thinks that ALL female athletes are lesbos anyway, so unless someone actually comes up with a picture of Olivia and I in a ‘69’, then we can always fluff it off as just more of the same old rumor-mongering.”

Jill continued to look at Jennifer, not really believing what she was hearing, until it suddenly dawned on her why the other might be telling her this. She barely managed to stifle a gasp, then leaned closer to Jennifer and whispered almost conspiratorially, “Are you trying to tell me that if I come to Central I could be with her like that too?”

“That’s not my place to say, Jill. I’m just suggesting that perhaps something like that is a possibility.”

For a second Jill thought about that, starting once again to imagine what that might be like. But then, with a grimace that Jennifer could see, she clamped down hard on her own mind and shut off all her fantasies as another thought came to her.

It was a thought that she didn’t particularly like.

“So, has this offer been made and accepted by all the girls on the team, or is it simply being made to me?”

Jennifer stalled for moment, looking down at her own hands. Finally, as if having reached some decision, she looked back up and said, “Not all of the girls on the team were lesbians, or even bi. But you see how Olivia is, you see how beautiful and seductive she...”

“JEN!!”

The two young women, both of them deeply startled, turned to look, to see Olivia standing in the doorway of the living room, her hands on her hips, her body silhouetted by the bright light shining into the living room from the kitchen beyond.

A chagrined Jennifer promptly apologized to her coach, but Jill had heard enough about all this, and was having none of it. She took two steps toward Olivia, then challenged her with her stance and her words.

“So that’s the way it is at Central, huh? Just you running your own private little harem; picking and choosing from all the players and coaches under you.”

“Jill...”

But the young star was not to be denied her say. “Sure I’ve fantasized about you, Coach Maddox, but I don’t want any part of whatever you’ve got going out there.” She glanced back at Jennifer for a moment. “But thanks for the offer.”

Olivia walked slowly into the room, seeming to relax some, a small smile playing across her face. “I’m not sure exactly what Jen told you about me and what goes on at Central, hon, but nobody’s offered you anything...yet.”

Jill found herself a bit stunned by the other’s complacency, by Olivia’s coolness in the face of this. But Jill had not been her team’s captain for the past two years, had not led them to two straight state championships by being easily deterred. “Then please don’t at all, because I’m just not interested anymore.”

Olivia gave her quizzical look. “Oh, so you were interested for awhile? I thought you said you never had any intention of coming to Central? So did you become interested when Jen told you about her and I?”

Jill, a bit flustered by her own giveaway wording, simply answered, “No...”

“And then when you found out that you and her are not the only ones, suddenly I and my program have become some kind of pariah to you?” She moved closer to stand just in front of Jill. “It sounds to me more like jealousy than anything else.” Olivia reached out to touch Jill lightly on the shoulder once again. “Is that it, Jill? Are you jealous of my other girls?”

Shaking off the tingle that she felt in her shoulder where Olivia’s hand was touching her, then literally shaking off the hand itself, Jill stepped away from her and struggled to compose herself. She didn’t want to start a fight; she simply wanted the two of them to take their strange, and strangely attractive offer, and go.

“I’m sorry, Olivia, but I’m just not interested.” She practically had to bite her lip to keep from saying “anymore” again. “I do want to apologize for making you two waste so much of your valuable time, but I really think you should just go.” Jill hated sounding so rude. It was not like her at all, but for some reason she felt that she needed to get away from the two of them just as quickly as she could.

“I suppose there’s nothing I can do to make you change your mind, to at least sit down and listen what we have to offer you at Central?”

While she had rather healthy sexual appetites, Jill was somewhat parochial about her relationships, wanting to be “special”, wanting to be the one. She might be able to handle it being just her and Jennifer—but her other teammates?

Besides, she could just imagine the internecine jealousies that must be developing on the team, with each of the players who were sexual with Olivia fighting for her attentions, trying to curry her favor. Such things could tear a team apart, and Jill was a bit stunned that it hadn’t happened already, that Central had managed to win the championship in spite of them.

“No, I’ve made up my mind,” Jill said more firmly, now totally convinced that this was the right decision. “But thank you for coming, anyway.”

Olivia nodded, then moved past Jill to the coffee table and retrieved her sunglasses. “Come on, Jen. It seems as if we have a very determined young lady on our hands.”

“I’m sorry, Olivia,” Jennifer said softly, a slightly stricken look on her face.

“That’s okay, Jen,” Olivia said, straightening up from the coffee table, sunglasses in hand. “It’s not your fault that Jill refuses to listen.”

Hearing that, Jill blinked twice; then she started to get mad. “What? Why, that’s not fair at all. I’ll admit that it was wrong of me to ask you here, but I listened! And I can’t help it if I’ve heard all I needed to hear.”

Olivia walked up and stood directly in front of the simmering girl, barely keeping any distance between them at all. Then she slowly, deliberately, hooked her sunglasses into the opened top of her blouse, directly between her breasts, leaving them to hang there, and leaving Jill to stare at them. Jill couldn’t be absolutely sure while she did stare, but she was almost certain that the button the glasses hung from now was not the topmost one that had been buttoned when the coach first arrived.

And she was stunned when Olivia reached out a hand, finger extended, and touched her on the chest right between her breasts, just above her revealing haltertop.

“Yes, Jill, I know you have listened to us...but have you listened to your heart?”

“My...my heart?” She was confused, and struggling mightily to ignore the feelings inside of her at Olivia’s continuing touch.

“Yes, your heart. I can feel it pounding. What is your heart telling you?” Jill shivered as Olivia ever so slightly moved her finger up and down between her breasts. “I’ve always found that the heart knows best about such things.”

Jill finally stepped back, breaking the contact between them, panting slightly and trying her best to keep her mind focused. But it was difficult, as she found herself staring at the place on Olivia’s body where her sunglasses still rested, feeling the lingering warmth in the same part of her own. She took a few deep breaths and finally composed herself enough to answer.

“I don’t need my heart to make this decision. I’ve already made it with my mind. And the answer is still no.”

Olivia watched her for few moments, as if sizing up the determination in Jill’s response. Then she sighed and nodded. “Alright, I’m not going to pressure you any more on this. Let’s go, Jen.”

She started to walk past Jill, but then stopped, very close to her again, close enough for Jill to smell her perfume this time. “But can I assume you have been fantasizing about me sexually?” she said softly.

Jill, totally at a loss for words, and not wanting to lie, said nothing. Olivia waited a beat or two for an answer, but when she saw none coming, simply continued.

“Did you know that I’ve had a recurring fantasy about you too lately?”

Totally numb for the moment, Jill shook her head slowly and whispered, “No.”

“Well, I have. And in it, you and Nicolette Harrison were playing side-by-side, wowing everyone with your skill and teamwork, leading Central to the next four National Championships.”

Jill stared at her in amazement. “You’ve got Nicolette now, too?” She had met Nicolette at an All-Star game only two weeks before. Arguably the best high-school center in the country, Nicolette had told her confidentially that she was definitely signing with Georgia, and had never even mentioned Central.

“Yes...After Jen and I visited her, she decided to play for us. And with Rebecca Abers and Latisha Anderson and Lindsay Rogers back for three more years...and I had hoped, you...we would have been a team to be feared, a women’s basketball team for the ages.”

The look on Olivia’s face and the passionate way she had said the word “feared” sent a thrill racing through Jill’s body, as for a moment she imagined how great a team that would be, how much glory there would be in something like that.

But drifting back to reality, something inside Jill still spoke to her that there was something wrong with this, that the whole situation was just not right somehow. It was so hard to think with the way her heart was hammering, but it wasn’t her heart that spoke to her now. It was something from deep within her mind, a voice that she had always listened to...and she listened to it again now.

“It sounds like you’ll have great team even without me, Olivia...one that will be incredibly tough to beat. But who knows, maybe I’ll have something to say about that before all is said and done.”

The smile that crossed Olivia’s face at her comment surprised Jill. It also enraptured her. Olivia had such an incredible smile.

“Beautifully said, Jill. You truly are treasure, and whatever coach you decide to play for is going to be very lucky to have you.” Olivia reached out to touch her again on the shoulder. “I only wish it were me. You are an incredibly attractive woman in so many ways.”

Jill shivered again at her touch, unable to hold completely still. She closed her eyes for a moment, in spite of everything totally thrilled at the older woman’s praise.

“Thank you, Olivia,” she said, her voice no more than a whisper.

“Jill?” Olivia said softly, her hand moving along the top of Jill’s shoulder until her fingers were lightly grazing Jill’s neck.

“Yes?” she replied, opening her eyes and staring into Olivia’s. Why does she keep touching me like this, especially knowing how I feel about her. Oh god, is she coming on to me?

“I know I can’t have you for my team now, I know my fantasy won’t be fulfilled. But maybe, just maybe...if you want...perhaps I could fulfill one of yours?”

Oh lord...she is! Jill stared at her, the implications of what Olivia had just said hitting her everywhere—in her mind and heart and loins. Never in her wildest dreams had she imagined that such a thing could be possible. No...check that...ONLY in her wildest dreams and deepest fantasies had such a thing been possible, had come to imaginative completion on her bed late at night as she stroked and stimulated her swollen clit and moaned Coach Maddox’s name.

“I...I can’t. We can’t...nooo.”

Jill was saying that, but her body was not listening, as she could feel herself dampening, as she could sense her nipples struggling to make an appearance through her tight top.

Olivia stepped even closer to her, her aura and heat surrounding Jill. “Yes we can, sweetness, and I want to more than I can say. And it has nothing to do with the fact that you’ve turned us down. I’m a good loser. All it has to do with is the fact that I find you an incredibly attractive young woman, and one that I’ve wanted to be with sexually since the first moment I saw you.”

Jill did not see her step closer, as she had closed her eyes again in arousal. But she felt Olivia’s breath hot on her cheek as she leaned closer and whispered to her, “You didn’t listen to your heart before, Jill, so listen to it now and tell me what it’s saying.”

Jill couldn’t help herself, could not fight off the feelings of a dozen masturbatory fantasies, helplessly moaning as Olivia pressed into her and kissed her softly on the neck. “It...it wants you...”

“When will your parents be home, hon? Please tell me that we have the time for this,” Olivia said quietly, moving her kisses from one side of Jill’s neck to the other.

Jill was paralyzed. Nothing except her mouth seemed to work now, desire filling her loins like a liquid fire. “It’s just Mom. Dad’s out of town ‘til next week. But she won’t...ohhhh...won’t be back ‘til later. Sh...she was going out to dinner with some church friends and then a movie. Maybe...maybe another three hours.”

“Very good, Jill, very good indeed. Now show us your bedroom, hon...lead us to your bedroom.” Olivia raised her head and brushed her lips over Jill’s trembling ones. “Do not deny your heart now, do not pass up this chance to have something that you want so badly.”

She kissed Jill harder on the mouth, the young woman moaning from the passion of it. There was still that soft voice in her mind saying that she shouldn’t be with the two of them, that she didn’t really know them at all, that she had made her decision and should stick with it.

But that voice seemed much fainter now, and to Jill it sounded as if it were panting, too.

Finally managing to tear herself away from the nearly burning heat of Olivia’s lips, Jill gasped out an “It’s this way...", turning to lead them off. But as she turned, she ran directly into Jennifer, who had moved around behind her. And before she could do or say anything else, the tall brunette had taken her in her arms and was kissing her passionately.

Startled, Jill struggled for a moment until she realized what was happening, then found herself responding in kind, overwhelmed by the sudden intensity of it all.

Olivia moved up behind her, whispering in her ear. “You will enjoy this Jill...I promise you, you will enjoy this.” Then, in a louder voice she said. “Break it up you two. At least ‘til we get to the bedroom.”

The two of them, responding to Olivia’s words, reluctantly broke apart, staring at each other for a moment as if for the first time. Jennifer smiled and Jill melted a little more.

Unable to speak, she simply moved around Jennifer and started walking slowly toward her bedroom, thankful to hear the other two following her. She briefly wondered if they were admiring her ass, the way it looked in her tight shorts. She tingled in pleasure at the thought that they were.

But thinking about herself in that way gave her dissenting voice one more chance to poke at her desire to go through with this. Here she was, literally parading herself in front of them, and she really didn’t know them. They had come here to recruit her for their team. They were here because of her athletic prowess and basketball skills. Maybe they were just watching her now as if she were meat on the hoof, something to be bought or sold at auction. Maybe this was just their one last stab at making her change her mind about signing with them.

Thinking all that now, Jill slowly ground to a halt, turned and faced them.

“I don’t mean to be rude here. But if being with me like this is just an attempt to make me change my mind about coming to Central, to make me feel like I owe you something and should sign with you, then forget it. I’m not coming to Central, and I would totally resent your trying to manipulate me like this.”

Olivia stepped up to her, not smiling at all, but not appearing to be angry either. She reached up to brush a finger lightly back and forth across Jill’s left cheek. “You know, I should be mad at you for saying that, for not taking our offer at face value. But all this shows me is what a strong and intelligent young woman you are, two of the things we wanted you for to begin with.”

She stopped stroking Jill’s face, and instead lifted both of her arms onto her shoulders, settling down on her forearms, fingers interlaced in back of Jill’s head.

“But I don’t like to be challenged, Jill...I don’t do well to being challenged. So consider our scholarship offer rescinded as of now. There is no offer. If you want to come to Central now you can beg for it for all I care.”

Olivia finally smiled again as she saw Jill’s startled and confused look. “We wanted you as a member of the Central State Warriors women’s basketball team. You don’t want that...fine. As I said, I’m a good loser, it happens.” She drew her elbows inward a bit, tightening her loose grip on Jill’s neck.

“But our offer to be with you, remains. Our desire for you...not your basketball skills...but for you, remains. Doesn’t it, Jen?”

Jennifer’s face appeared just over Olivia’s right shoulder. “She kissed me...Jill knows how much I want her.” The look of undisguised lust on Jennifer’s face made Jill shiver.

“So it’s your choice, your decision now, honey,” Olivia said softly, moving herself ever so gently against the younger woman. Then she grinned again, her smile almost predatory. “But it’s only fair to warn you. If you say ‘yes’, it might be the very last decision you get to make for awhile. I didn’t become a head coach because I don’t like to run the show.”

That did it for Jill. In her current life, with the other girls she had been with, she had always been expected to take the lead...the athletic, strong, mature one...her few partners always deferring to her sexually. She didn’t mind that, occasionally even preferred it. But in her fantasies it was different, especially the ones involving Coach Maddox. In those, there was no question who was, and who should be, “running the show.”

She wriggled in Olivia’s arms, using her body to indicate she wanted to be released. When Olivia responded by unclasping her fingers and letting her go, Jill turned and opened the door to her bedroom, heading inside, calling back to the two of them in a throaty whisper, “Let’s do this.”

Her bedroom was standard 21st-century teenage girl’s, at least in layout. It was perhaps neater than most, a bit bigger, and the long, low dresser against the far wall was covered with shining trophies of various heights and shapes.

But other than that it was what one would expect...carpeted, with a queen-sized bed with light blue quilt and two pillows, a computer and comp table set off in the corner, a large closet, backpack on a desk covered with books, the prerequisite all-in-one boom box, a plant or two, a couple of stuffed animals, a wall poster from the “Lord of the Rings”, and one of Sue Bird, a former All-American guard from Connecticut. The blinds were almost completely closed, but the sun blazed through them enough to give the room a nice, soft glow.

Jill turned to face them, already starting to breath faster in anticipation, and even a bit of fear, knowing she didn’t have anywhere near the experience that Olivia and Jennifer had in things like this. She had expected perhaps a comment or two about her room, maybe some discussion about all her sports trophies, but Olivia surprised her again, being right in front of Jill when she turned, already reaching out with her hands for the knot on the startled girl’s haltertop. Jennifer was standing just behind her, that burning look still on her face.

“Are you nervous, Jill?” Olivia purred at her, starting to loosen the knot, then hesitating, questioning Jill with her eyes.

“I’d be lying if I told you I wasn’t,” Jill responded. It was hard for her to talk at all now, her heart racing, sinking deeper and deeper into her own desires, into Olivia Maddox’s eyes.

“That’s ok, baby. It’s to be expected.” Olivia finished untying the knot that held Jill’s haltertop closed, holding the ends in one hand, keeping them together as she talked. “Just treat it like you’re shooting a foul shot. What do you have to do when you shoot one?”

Her mind about a million miles away from basketball right now, Jill had to think about that a moment before finally answering. “Relax...Relax and concentrate on the rim,” Jill whispered, staring at her.

“Exactly! Relax and concentrate. So do that now...just relax. Don’t think at all, don’t do at all...just relax and let Jen and I take care of you. And concentrate on your feelings, Jill...on every touch and kiss and lick. Don’t think, don’t talk, don’t worry. Just feel...”

Jill nodded, taking Olivia at her word, trying to do what the other had told her to do. But she couldn’t keeping from gasping aloud as Olivia, instead of letting go of the ends of her haltertop as she expected, of pushing them back and exposing her breasts, instead crossed them, and pulled them rather hard in opposite directions, crushing her tits together.

“Oh, what a perfect little nest to rest a tired face in,” Olivia crooned at her as she lowered her head and pressed it into Jill’s tight cleavage. Jill could feel Olivia’s tongue moving and stroking her there, teasing her sensitive breastflesh. She moaned softly, her body so ready for this now, already totally lubricated, her nipples straining against the tight, soft fabric of her top.

“Mmmmm...” said Olivia as she finally pulled her face and tormenting tongue free. “Just as wonderful as I’d imagined. Let’s try this now.” She pulled the untied ends of the haltertop down and to the sides, baring Jill’s large, aroused breasts for the first time. But then she again crossed the ends, only this time under Jill’s breasts, pulling at them hard, once again pressing her tits together, only this time more at the base. Now they both were exposed and lifted, Jill’s engorged nipples obvious and open.

“Hold these ends for me, Jill.”

As the younger woman complied with trembling hands, Olivia smiled at her. “That’s it...that’s my girl. Just do what you’re told and you can’t imagine how good we will make you feel. Jen! Get over here and help me show her.”

As if knowing exactly what her boss wanted, Jennifer moved up beside her, the two of them shoulder to shoulder. Then she and Olivia bent forward and began to lave Jill’s nipples with their tongues; Olivia on the right one, Jennifer on the left. Jill’s knees almost buckled at the feel of that, sensations shooting from her breasts all through her body, unable to resist a deep, throaty moan of pure pleasure.

She could feel the others’ hands begin to roam over her body, too. A pair of them were unbuttoning her shorts, loosening them, pushing them and her soaked panties over her hips and down her legs to the floor. She struggled to step out of them as she felt hands on her thighs, then on her back, belly, and buttocks. She struggled to hold onto her haltertop, wanting to just let it go and wrap her arms around their heads for support and because of the irresistible attraction she felt for the two of them.

But she held on, as that is what she had been told to do, even though their tongues and lips on her breasts and nipples were making her dizzy with desire.

When she felt a pair of hands insinuate themselves between her thighs, pulling outward on them, indicating she should spread them wider, Jill complied. When she felt those same hands stroking the topmost inside of her legs, in the soft, sensitive area between her pussy and her thighs, she groaned helplessly, her head back in desperate arousal.

She could feel her labia almost reaching for those hands, needing to be stroked and rubbed too, opening her up to them like butterfly wings as her body took on a life of its own, all rational thought a distant memory to her now.

Then the two of them were standing straight, pressing into her body from both sides, kissing her cheeks and neck, taking turns covering her mouth with theirs, kissing her wetly...hot, passionate, tongue-filled kisses that melted her even more, made her helpless to resist the feel of a hand massaging her breasts, working the saliva of their previous efforts there into her tight, complaisant skin; of fingers tugging and pulling at her labia, stretching and opening her more, leaving her to wonder if she was actually dripping on the floor now; of fingernails raking lightly down her back and behind, occasionally stopping there to spank her none too lightly; and finally of the hand and fingers buried in her long black hair, the hand controlling her head, pulling it back, turning it from side to side as both Olivia and Jennifer continued to kiss her so very long and deeply.

Jill had never been this aroused in her life, had never felt such pressure and heat and need within her. She was drowning in the feel of their bodies so tight to her own, the knowing touch of their hands, the hot and relentless way they used their mouths and tongues to play her, to make her body sing. She shuddered and gasped as Olivia’s wet tongue found her sensitive ear, the same ear that now heard Olivia’s voice.

“Do you know how hot you are, Jill?” the voice husked in her right ear.

“You’re so totally hot,” she heard in her left, as Jennifer found a deep port for her own tongue on that side.

“Don’t think...only feel,” she heard breathily in her right.

“Give in to the feeling, Jill,” came from her left.

“There is only pleasure now...”
“No thought, just pleasure...”
“Empty your mind and feel, Jill.”
“Our kisses, our sweet caresses...”

Jill was doing all of that, writhing and moaning weakly and continuously between them now, sliding sensuously between their heated bodies; their soft words, emphasized with hot licks of their tongues along her neck and jaw, warm kisses on her cheeks and temples, even her closed eyes, turning her into a puddle of her own juices.

And their hands never stopped touching her, touching her everywhere except for the place she needed it the most...deep within her aching sex. Jill had finally let go of her haltertop and wrapped her arms around them both, needing to hug them, needing their support to hold herself up, her thighs twitching with weakness from her growingly desperate hunger to cum.

But as much as their mouths and hands were getting to her body, were overwhelming it with pleasure, the soft, stereo mantra of their words was just as achingly powerful within Jill’s mind, molding and surrounding it with her own hot arousal.

“Feel your need, your need for this.”
“Your need is so deep, your need for us.”
“Relax and feel, nothing else matters.”
“Listen to Olivia, relax and feel.”
“You are so beautiful, so desirable.”
“Listen to Olivia, Olivia knows.”
“There is nothing but pleasure, nothing but need.”
“Listening is pleasure, listen to Olivia.”

Jill was. She couldn’t think, she could barely breathe, but she could listen to their mellifluous words, hear them in her ears and mind...her sex-fogged, needy mind. What they were saying sounded almost rehearsed, but that made no difference to Jill now, their call-and-response getting to her so badly.

And she was responding; her hips jerking of their own volition, humping the air, her pussy seeking anything to use, to rub, anything to get her off. The sexual pressure inside her was like a bomb waiting for the timer to reach zero. She couldn’t take it any more, and her moaning “pleeease” came out guttural and thick with lust.

“If you speak you cannot cum.”
“Don’t speak Jill, don’t beg to cum.”
“But you must cum soon, Jill.”
“You’ll pass out if you don’t cum soon.”
“Listen to me and you can cum.”
“Olivia’s words can make you cum, Jill.”
“You will cum when I tell you to cum.”
“You must cum when she says to cum.”
“But you need to cum so badly.”
“I need to cum so badly.”

Yess, be my voice Jen, please.

“I will let you cum if you beg, Jill”
“Please let me cum, Olivia”

Tell her Jen, tell her!

“I can’t hear you!”
“PLEASE let me cum, Olivia!”

Please god...

“I free your voice, beg me, Jill!”
“Tell her, beg Olivia to cum!”

“PLEASE LET ME CUMMM!!”

“That’s my girl! Cum for me, Jill...Cum hard, right now!”

And as Olivia said that, demanded that, two fingers of her right hand slipped almost frictionlessly into Jill’s greased opening, her left still enmeshed deeply in her hair. Meanwhile, Jennifer’s right hand slid deeply into the crease on Jill’s backside, her left hand grabbing a distended nipple and pinching and pulling it. Olivia kissed the writhing young woman passionately on the neck, and began sawing her fingers over her swollen clit.

Totally overloaded with erotic sensations and need, Jill arched once, and then twice, gasping and shaking. The timer on her countdown clock reached zero, and she “exploded”.

Grunting and squealing, she began to cum, snapping her hips backward and forward between the two women’s hands and fingers. Her arms still around them both, she clutched and squeezed them to her twisting body like twin life preservers, clinging to them desperately, fingers digging into their skin as if to keep some small grip on reality as her body and mind went mad with her release.

Olivia and Jennifer continued to tease her body as she came, working and working her, trying to drag out Jill’s massive orgasm as long as possible. Jill was helpless to stop any of this, to stop them or to stop her own body. She jerked and humped and came until she couldn’t cum anymore, completely coating Olivia’s hand with her sticky, stringy fluids.

As her orgasm finally started to abate, Jill’s legs gave out completely, and the two older women, sensing that, lowered her slowly to her knees on the floor. Still supporting her there, they allowed a drained Jill to pant and shudder as her body and mind returned to her. Her eyes still staring ahead at nothing, she jerked involuntarily every time one of them touched her, moaning and arching when Olivia finally slid her fingers out of her cummy crease and smeared the palm and back of her hand on Jill’s belly in order to clean them.

“It’s okay, Jill, it’s alright,” Jennifer whispered in her ear. “Breathe... relax... just take it easy. We’re here for you; we’re not going anywhere.”

Jill could only nod, still totally unable to speak, still breathing too hard to say anything. Olivia let go of Jill’s hair and shuffled over on her own knees until she is more directly facing her.

“Did you like that, baby? Did we match your fantasy at all?” she said softly, lifting Jill’s chin with one still-damp finger and gazing intently into her eyes.

Jill nodded against her finger, at first only mouthing her reply, finally managing to get out a whispered, “Yess...”

“I’m glad you liked it, as we aim to please,” Olivia stated with a broad smile. She took her wet finger from Jill’s chin and slowly began to trace the startled girl’s lips with it. “Ahh, the perfect lipstick for you, Jill...you should wear it all the time.”

Jill shivered and her nostrils flared as she smelled the fragrant aroma of her own lust and arousal, the scent much stronger than that which permeated the air around them. Recovering a bit more, Jill finally smiled and said, “You’re really something, you know that?”

“Why thank you, honey. That’s really nice of you to say,” Olivia said, beaming at her, “even though I already knew that.”

God...she does have such an incredible smile. Shaking herself and finally regaining most of her muscular control, Jill said, “Thank you, Olivia...Jen. That was, well...that was incredible. I’ve never felt anything like that in my life.” She sighed as she felt Jennifer rubbing her back and leaning in to press her cheek against Jill’s own.

“Now, now...don’t thank us just yet,” Olivia stated, her grin almost a leer now. “We’ve only just started.”

Jill’s eyes went wide, as she couldn’t believe what she’d just heard, stammering, “Wha...what do you mean? I mean, well...we can’t. I mean...how can I? I just came harder than I’ve ever cum in my life.”

“Yes...so?” At Jill’s confused look, Olivia continued. “Look...you’re young and in terrific shape, and you have one of the most sexually “chargeable” bodies I’ve ever seen. Oh no, there is much, much more inside you. We only have to go there and draw it out.” She paused for a moment, then said quietly, intently, staring deeply at Jill.

“You would not deny me this, would you, Jill? Look inside your mind and heart, and tell me you would deny me this, could deny me this.”

Jill stared deeply into Olivia’s eyes, the thought of doing exactly that, of saying “no”, quickly dying on her coated lips, her mind and body remembering how good it felt to relax and feel, to simply do as she was told, to give in to what the other two had to offer her. She was stunned as she felt a new thrill of arousal course through her, her breath quickening, her nostrils flaring again as she picked up the scent of her own juices.

Olivia, hearing no response and reading Jill’s reaction, started to nod her head, whispering, “Good, good...you’re learning so quickly.” She reached out to place her warm hand on Jill’s cheek, the young woman unconsciously tilting her head to press into it. “Beautiful, strong, and smart, too. And so willing to learn, so anxious now to listen to what I have to say, to learn the meaning of true pleasure at my hand. So very, very good, Jill. I’m so proud of you.”

Jill felt herself almost swimming in Olivia’s praise, loving the way it sounded, suddenly hoping that she could hear more of it, and very soon. She was going to say “thank you,” but decided against that for some reason, and simply replied, “I’m glad.”

Olivia nodded, and then spoke to Jennifer. “Jen, be a doll and run out to the car and get the bag.” Jennifer stood and made as if to leave, straightening her wrinkled clothing as she did. But suddenly she stopped, what appeared to Jill to be a look of concern on her face.

“Are you sure we should do this, Olivia? I mean, is this the right thing to do?”

Jill glanced over at Olivia, unsure of what Jen was saying or why she was saying it. She noted that Olivia was no longer smiling, that her eyes had narrowed some, and that she looked like she was struggling not to speak. Still confused, Jill watched as the head coach’s features softened and she said, “Now Jen, please be my perfect little angel and go out to the car and get what I told you.”

Jill was startled to see the look of concern on Jennifer’s face instantly melt away, see her broad smile returning, and hear the other’s breathy, “Yess, Olivia.” Then she watched her almost run from room, so anxious did Jennifer appear to be to do as told.

Thinking to perhaps break the small bit of tension that had suddenly appeared in her bedroom, Jill frivolously remarked, “Well, it looks like you have her pretty well-trained.” She smiled, just to make sure that Olivia knew that she was joking.

She hadn’t thought it was that funny, so was more than a bit surprised at the older woman’s hearty laugh.

“Yes, she is, isn’t she?” Olivia finally said, almost giggling. “But now let’s get back to you. You’ve recovered enough, I see, so stop sitting on your ankles and stand up tall and strong like the proud young woman that you are.”

Jill quickly did that, rising up, her hands at her side, her feet slightly spread, for some reason not caring at all that her slick and shiny sex was almost completely on display now. After what had just happened, there didn’t seem to be any point in worrying about it, of being even remotely self-conscious anymore. In fact, as Olivia rose to stand in front of her in mirror-like fashion, staring at her naked pussy almost the entire time, Jill secretly felt rather pleased that she seemed to have something that the other wanted, perhaps even more than her basketball skills.

Closely facing each other, they gazed into one another’s eyes for a moment, then Olivia quietly said, “Undress me, Jill. Do it slowly, and I want you to enjoy every second of it.”

Jill nodded, then reached out with her hands, surprised at how steady they were considering what she had just gone through and the fact that she could feel her sexual fires beginning to burn again. It was only after she opened the top two buttons of Olivia’s silk blouse that they began to shake.

* * *

Jill sat on the very edge of her bed, her legs indecently splayed, sliding the long, black stocking slowly up her well-toned right leg, knowing what this looked like, knowing that she was being watched.

She shuddered in pleasure at the thought of that, at the thought of who was looking at her. Pulling the thigh-high up to its namesake, she smiled, enjoying the sensual and somewhat slutty feel of the clothes that Olivia had picked out for her. She had already pulled on the too-small, metallic blue crop top, and was now doing up her stockings. A short, black leather micro would complete her ensemble when she was finished. As she reached for the other stocking, she struggled again to remember exactly what had taken place over the course of the last half-hour. “No, that isn’t right...the last two hours,” she thought, still not quite sure why her sense of time seemed to be so out of whack.

That was one of the reasons she was trying to remember; that, and because what had just happened to her was so wonderful, so unbelievable in its intensity that she wanted to remember it always, to savor it for the rest of her life. But what she could remember from the time that Jennifer had returned from the car with the small canvas bag was hazy at best, somewhat disjointed, and seemed to hang by itself, as if out of time itself.

That first part still seemed clear enough, at least clear enough to remember. She remembered having undressed them both, what an incredible turn on that had been for her, to see both of their wonderful bodies exposed to her so slowly and intimately. They were both beautiful, seductive women, who had not the slightest bit of shame in letting her see every square inch of their nakedness.

But quickly and once again, Jill’s body had become the canvas on which they painted. Olivia had moved behind her as they stood there, Jennifer dropping to her knees and almost attacking Jill’s sex with her tongue and lips and teeth. She remembered having been quickly consumed with arousal as Olivia reached around her and used her breasts and nipples, all the time whispering in her ear, the words seeming to run together in Jill’s mind now.

She hadn’t been able to stand that for very long, and it was only a short while later that she had jerked and spasmed her way through her second major orgasm of the day.

It was after that the things became the most hazy. Jill remembered being led to the bed, being made to lay down flat upon it. She remembered things coming out of the bag, things that had been used to bind her wrists and ankles to the farmost corners of the bed. She didn’t remember arguing or even trying to stop them, figuring that she couldn’t have anyway, her mind trapped in a consuming sexual fog. She seemed to remember that at that point Olivia had laid down beside her, reaching out a hand to stroke and fondle her breasts, while Jennifer had taken things from the bag and brought them up to use between her trapped legs.

At first she had resisted...resisted something. Olivia was talking to her, not about sex, but about real things in her life, while at the same time teasing and arousing her breasts. And Jennifer was attaching something to her still-anxious clit, something that cycled on and off, something that created a relentless low vibration through her totally sensitized organ that had made her arch and moan. She remembered mostly saying “noo” to Olivia’s questions, even though her excitement was building precipitously, even though the desire within her to say “yess” was growing with each new touch and tease.

But then, perhaps because she was still saying “no”, Olivia had slipped a rather foul-tasting ballgag into her mouth. Jill had never tasted one, had never really thought she would ever wear one. But the feel of it, the idea of not being able to talk at all, to defend or explain herself, had aroused her more than she’d ever imagined. And even though she couldn’t speak, Olivia kept asking her the same questions again and again, forcing Jill to shake her head wildly in answer to them.

And then a rumbling buzz had started on her labia, dipping inside them occasionally, stroking up and down. She remembered how close she had gotten to orgasm each time the thing on her throbbing clit had gone off at the same time. But it was never quite enough to trigger her, and soon the wet vibrator that Jennifer was obviously using against her was tracing a path down to her anus, relentlessly pulsing against her there. Soon she had needed to cum so badly that she could scream...and did, struggling to do so through her thick gag, sometimes pounding her head on the bed in frustration as her orgasm was still denied her.

She had gotten so desperate that she found her head shaking less and less in response to Olivia, and nodding more and more. And soon, as her aching frustration and need began to overpower her senses, the “shakes” disappeared completely, and it was her nodding that became wild, accompanied by her gagged cries for release.

Finally satisfied with her responses. Olivia had spoken to Jennifer, who began to change things. Suddenly she had felt the vibrations grow stronger and deeper and more intense and they weren’t stopping this time and Olivia’s mouth and hands were all over her swollen breasts and she was losing it completely again and ohmygoddd she was cummmmmminnggg....

Jill paused for a moment, the second stocking poised on the tip of her toes, feeling a shudder run through her, a fresh gush of fluid between her thighs, for some reason hoping that the woman watching from her bedroom doorway hadn’t noticed. Not hearing anything but the slightly ragged sound of her own breathing, Jill started in again, working the stocking over her pointed foot.

The next thing that had happened to her was almost a total blur to Jill. Time had completely run together then, and all she could remember was a few things about her position, about what had happened.

Somehow she had ended up with the back of her head resting in Olivia’s lap, her still-bound arms resting over the other’s thighs where Olivia had slid under her. Her own legs had been untied and pushed up, her knees close to her chest, Jennifer’s strong hands pressing into the underside of them, holding them there.

And Jennifer was kneeling between her legs, moving, rocking her hips, working something slowly and deeply inside of Jill’s cummy pussy over and over again. Though she never saw it, she was certain it was a strapon, a large one, one that Jennifer slid into her with robot-like regularity. She recalled that though she was no longer gagged, that she had been totally unable to speak, simply lying there and letting Olivia do all the talking.

And Olivia had talked, for how long Jill could not remember. She only remembered the deep, constant level of arousal she was feeling, the way she had stared the whole time into Jennifer’s nearly-unblinking, yet beautiful eyes, had felt Jennifer sliding the strapon in and out of her soaked sex like a metronome, never changing speeds, or depth, or pressure.

So she had laid there quietly, laid there with her neck resting on the warm, humid softness of Olivia’s pubic mound and hair, listening to her words, staring into Jennifer’s eyes, lost in the feel of her own constant, deep arousal, lost in the peace and warmth of being held between them, being used by them, controlled by them. Though she could not remember too much about this time, she could remember that...how peaceful and warm and wonderful it all was.

Jill pulled the stocking up past her knee, and slid it slowly up her thigh, feeling the tingle of that, the tingle she felt from Olivia watching her dress. She shivered as the tingle grew, as the arousal of that made her remember the last thing that had happened, how horribly hot and perfect it had been.

She had suddenly, inexplicably found herself in the shower, the warm water running all over her, her nipples and loins on fire. Her wrists were bound behind her, and Jennifer was back there as well, reaching around her restrained arms to massage and work a soapy lather deep into her swollen breasts, using them hard, pulling at her nipples until they stretched and slid out from between her fingers, making her gasp and jerk in pain and pleasure.

She had known that it was Jennifer behind her, because as she had looked down she had seen Olivia kneeling there.

Ohh lord, it was Olivia’s face and lips between her thighs, Olivia’s tongue that she was desperately humping against, her pussy aching and needy once again. She remembered seeing that and thinking how terribly wrong that was, that it should be HER pleasing Olivia, worshipping and servicing HER, and not the other way around.

She remembered saying “No, you shouldn’t Olivia...not you,” over and over, until Olivia, her lips and face slick with Jill’s helpless secretions, had pulled back from her pussy for just a moment and told her not to talk anymore, to simply feel once again.

And she had done that...literally...not only shutting up (except for her moans and gasps of arousal, which were constant), but also beginning to feel and stroke and finger Jennifer’s sex, the only thing she could reach with her hand’s bound as they were.

Her arousal had spiked as she heard Jennifer gasping in her ear...“Yess...that’s it, Jill...ohh please...we...we love you Jill...feel our love for you...ohhhhhh.”

And as she had heard the sounds of Jennifer’s orgasm grunted and moaned in her ear, the feeling of her new friend humping at her fingers; had felt those strong hands squeezing and pulling at her breasts, Olivia’s perfect tongue swirling around and over her throbbing clit again and again, she had cum too, jerking and shuddering and gasping herself, totally engulfed by the incredible feelings of love and desire she had for both of them, especially for the woman who had finally shown her what true pleasure was all about.

When she had finally come down from her near ethereal high, Olivia had been standing only inches in front of her, smiling and so incredible beautiful to her that she had started to cry, the other two comforting her, helping her to settle down. When she had finally regained some of her composure, she had begun to desperately beg for two things. She had almost started to cry again when Olivia finally agreed to both, helping Jill to step around her and guiding her to her knees.

Once there, she had helplessly buried her face in Olivia’s drenched, fragrant pussy, doing everything she could with her tongue and lips to please her. She was desperate to give back some of the pleasure that she had received, her tongue moving everywhere, lapping and licking and teasing, almost cumming again as she heard Olivia’s first deep-throated moan. She remembered Jennifer kneeling too, on the other side of Olivia, glad for that as she realized that two tongues were better than one, that Olivia totally deserved to be worshipped this way for as long as she desired.

As Olivia finally came in her mouth, as she had sucked and licked and swallowed her erotic essence, her entire world had become Olivia’s taste and smell, the intoxicating sounds of her orgasm.

She couldn’t even remember the other thing she had begged for.

As she stretched the black fabric over her thigh, smoothed and shaped it around her leg, Jill still couldn’t remember what the second thing was. But she no longer cared, as she was desperately fighting the urge to start fingering her aroused sex, the feel of Olivia cumming against her face and mouth the only thing she could think of right now.

It was a struggle, but she managed to resist her sudden urge. But she couldn’t keep from moaning softly.

“It’s a nice memory, isn’t it, baby?”

Jill looked up to see Olivia standing there in the open doorway, leaning back against the frame. She was smiling at her...that incredible smile...her arms folded over her chest, staring at Jill intently.

“Yes, it certainly is, Olivia.” Jill stood, legs still spread slightly, wanting, almost needing Olivia to see her renewed arousal for her. She was happy to see Olivia’s smile turn almost wistful, her muscles twitch as if she wanted to pull away from the door and approach her.

A bit more confident of Olivia’s attraction to her as well, Jill felt the urge to tease, turning and walking over to her dresser. She opened a drawer, reached in and pulled out a pair of black silk thongs.

“Are you certain you don’t want me to wear these, Olivia?” she said quietly, seductively, a wicked smile on her face.

She heard Olivia laugh, the sounds of it seeming like beautiful wind chimes now.

“Oh, I can see you’re going to be a real handful, aren’t you? But no, I’m certain, Jill dear. When I call you in an hour to find out what your mother has decided, I want you naked under that skirt, I want you to have easy access while you lay back on your bed and talk to me.”

Jill shuddered at the thought of that—of laying back on her bed dressed like this, wearing the slutty, “fuck me” clothes that Olivia had chosen for her, of hearing Olivia’s voice on the phone, all hot and sultry, telling her what to do, and where, and for how long, of reaching under her croptop and micro skirt to stroke and...

“Earth to Jill!”

Jill snapped back to reality, noting where her hands had wandered, knowing this constant sexual drifting off would not do at all, but seemingly unable to resist it at the moment. She dropped the now slightly used thongs back in the drawer and closed it.

“Ok, Olivia...no panties. I will do as you say.”

“I know you will, honey.”

That statement startled Jill a bit, as did the almost patronizing look on Olivia’s face. She knows I will? What does that mean? Is she taking me for granted already? Suddenly Jill was smiling though, moving back to the bed. I’ll show her how much she can take me granted!

When she got to it, she turned her back on Olivia, saying a completely unheartfelt, “Ohh my...just where did I put those heels?” knowing that her shoes were perfectly obvious to both of them as they lie on the floor by the closet. “Maybe they’re under the bed.”

With that, she leaned over from the waist, her legs straight but spread once again, reaching under the bed, pretending to be rummaging around. Her smile widened as she heard Olivia’s sharp intake of breath, knowing what she must look like, how graphically she must be displaying herself. She felt a new surge of arousal course through her at her own sluttishness, a bit stunned at how she felt she almost needed to be this way now, having never imagined she would ever be this way, would ever want to be this way.

But she did now...for Olivia.

Still in the same position, actually reveling in it, Jill heard rather than saw Jennifer come into the doorway. The assistant coach had been on the phone, trying to find the two of them a nearby motel in which to stay the night.

“We lucked out. They had a one-night vacancy at a Comfort Inn about ten miles from...WHOA!” Jill shivered wildly, holding her pose, knowing what had interrupted Jennifer. “My god, Olivia. She’s going to be a real handful, isn’t she?”

Jill stood and turned then, laughing happily. Olivia joined her, both of them looking at a slightly confused Jennifer. “What? What did I say?”

Olivia put her hands on her assistant’s shoulders and stopped laughing long enough to give her a quick kiss. “Nothing, Jen. You just said it with such impeccable timing, as always. But do me a favor and get everything together out in the car and wait for me there. Ok?”

“Sure, no problem,” Jennifer responded. “But I need to do one thing first.” She took three long strides across the room, grabbed a startled Jill, and took her in a rather vicious, tongue-filled kiss. After a moment’s hesitation, Jill responded in kind, and the two of them stood there, clutching and pressing into each other.

“Must I keep breaking you two up? We have to get going, Jen.”

They did break up, though rather reluctantly, both women’s eyes refilled with lust, Jill feeling so completely different about herself now, about the things she wanted to do and the people she wanted to do them with.

“See you tomorrow, kid.” Jennifer said with a small smile.

“I’ll be waiting...” Jill replied almost dreamily. Jennifer turned and walked out past Olivia, gently touching her cheek as she passed, heading for the car.

Jill stood there staring at Olivia, who hadn’t really moved, who was once again leaning against the doorframe. “You know I could sign my Letter of Intent right now, Olivia. There’s no real reason to wait until tomorrow, to do it in front of Mom and you. You wouldn’t even need to come back.”

“No, Jill. I know you’re certain she will agree to any school you decide you want to go to. But the proper way to do these things is for her to get a chance to meet me, to see what I’m like first, to sign it in front of her. This is a big decision you’ve made, and she’ll want to feel she was involved in it.” Jill nodded, as she knew Olivia was right, that Olivia always seemed to be right.

“Besides,” Olivia continued, a big smile on her face, “if there are any problems your mother might be having, I want to be here with Jen to perhaps show her where she’s wrong, to persuade her to see things our way.”

Jill closed her eyes for a moment, imagining just how her soon-to-be coaches might go about persuading her mother. She was stunned to feel another sexual surge run through her at the thought of that. Olivia, reading her mind, shook her head.

“No, no, baby. Don’t go there. I’m sure there will be no need for persuasion at all, just as you said.” She paused and winked. “Although you might consider putting your skirt on before you discuss it with her.”

Jill winked back, a coy smile on her lips. “Spoilsport,” she said, feeling so incredibly happy right now, so completely full of herself.

Olivia pulled herself away from the doorframe, standing tall and assured now. “Remember, I’m going to call you in a little while, but we really do have to get going.” She uncrossed her arms and held them out and open. “So come over here this instant and give me a big kiss on the lips.”

“Yes, Coach,” Jill said with a smile, moving toward her. She was now totally willing to do whatever Olivia said, willing to do exactly what she said. So just as she got close to her, almost into Olivia’s opened arms, Jill dropped to her knees, slid her hands under the hem of Olivia’s skirt and raised it up. Then she leaned in, and began to kiss, to french kiss, her new head coach passionately on the “lips”.

Olivia moaned softly, lowering her hands to dig her fingers once more into Jill’s long, luxuriant hair.

“Ohh, yes...such a handful you’re going to be...”

* * *

Atlanta, GA...April 8, 2005 (UPI)—Led by freshman phenoms Jillian VanBurton and Nicolette Harrison, the Central State Warriors completed the first undefeated season in the school’s history, rolling to a surprisingly easy 86-67 win over Tennessee, and winning their second straight NCAA Women’s National Basketball Championship here at the Georgia Dome on Tuesday night. Paced by VanBurton’s 22 points and 12 assists, and Harrison’s 21 points and 16 rebounds, Central State took control of the game from the onset, rushing to an early 20-5 lead that left little doubt as to the eventual outcome. Tennessee never got closer than 12 points for the rest of the game, and it was the Warriors who hoisted two-time Coach of the Year Olivia Maddox around the arena on their shoulders when all was said and done.

When asked at the press conference afterwards just what made her team so great, an exuberant and smiling Coach Maddox replied. “Four things...One, my girls have a love and respect for each other as women that transcends basketball. Two, we have great talent but still play together as a team...there are no egos on my squad. Three, they are great learners and willingly do anything I tell them to do. And four...well, let’s just say I’m a great recruiter.”

Considering all that, and the fact that Central State returns their top eight players, including all five starters, to a team that has now won 53 games in a row, the question still remains...Can anyone stop Coach Maddox and the Warriors?

* * *