The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Let’s not be friends

Chapter 1: She arrives

Christmas time and the people start to return to town. Old high school friends who have moved to bigger cities, better jobs, start to filter back to enjoy the holidays with their families. First year out of high school everyone who left was back, these days it’s one or two. Donna’s parents had out of town two years ago so she has not been back for awhile.

A long time ago we used to be friends.

“I haven’t thought about you lately at all,” I lied as I spoke with her on the phone. Dependable old me I was the only one who she knew to call. My number has been the same since high school, and I never moved away. Because of this I’m the first point of contact for most people returning to town for the holidays. I know who is where, and what they’re up to.

“That’s too bad, I think about you. I miss you,” she said.

I had been lying. I thought of her quite a bit, though I tried not to. She had been the girl for me back in school and though life had moved on anytime a relationship ended for me my mind returned to her. Her saying she missed me, well it felt good. I knew she meant it in the way that she missed everyone, including teachers and her girlfriends. Still I could pretend that it was just for me.

“Well it’s good to hear,” I do this. I become Mr. Passive Aggressive with her. I joke, I play around the edges of my feelings. It keeps me from getting hurt again.

I imagined her rolling her eyes on the other line, the way she does when I’m like this. When I start letting my feelings get in the way of the friendship. And as we all know the friendship trumps all. “I’m coming back, for a week.”

“Your parents don’t live here,” I explain, as though she’s forgotten where her parents live.

“I know, but I’ve got friends. Trish is back from teaching English in Japan and I want to see her, and it’ll be good to be back for a bit. You know reconnect with people,” she said.

“Right.”

“I have a favour to ask, can I stay with you while I’m in town?”

“Okay, but what about Trish?”

She sighed, “Her Japanese boyfriend came back with her, and she’s got brothers. There’s no room at her parents’ place. Beth isn’t in town and well I just thought you had an extra room in your apartment.”

Her voice trailed off, leaving me to connect the dots. No sex, just friends. Separate rooms, like when we’d go to drama festivals and sometimes have to share a hotel room. Even the one time when there had only been one bed I had ended up sleeping on two chairs pushed together. These are lines we do not cross with friends.

“Yeah, sure. I’ve got work most nights, but yeah.”

“Great, I’ll email you my flight details.”

“You want me to get you at the airport?”

“Could you?” she asked. She knew I would.

“Yeah.”

She looked good when she arrived; older and maybe a little sadder. She had, I heard through the grapevine, just been through a bad breakup. There had even been a bit of a pregnancy scare, though I never knew how much of that to believe. We hugged, she kissed my cheek. I smelled her hair, her. She smelled of vanilla a smell that because of her I am now addicted to. Her dark brown hair was longer than I remembered, coming past her shoulders. The mental picture in my mind is generally of her in grade eleven, and her breasts had grown since then. She’s not slight, but because she’s quite skinny they seem larger than they are. Her brown eyes pull me into them, and I remember why I always wanted to be more than friends.

When we get to my apartment he puts her bags in my guestroom. She’s the first one to use it. I didn’t really want a guest room, but the price was the same with a one or two bedroom, so I took it. We talk for a bit, then she phones Trish and heads out. I watch television and then leave for work.

I manage a movie theatre. It is not the most taxing job in the world. However after working a few years in electronics sales at the local big box chain store I came back to my high school job. The money is good for a single guy, and I enjoy the work more. It’s not what I imagined doing with my life, but then again I never had a great imagination.

Tonight I close, and get home at one in the morning. She’s already in her room. I have a class of milk and go to bed myself. I lay in bed looking at the ceiling. One week. She is the only thing I’ve ever really desired, the only thing that I ever thought that I wanted more than anything, and she’s here for one week. I had to get her, this was the one chance I have with this. I’d blown it all through high school, but now I had to step up.

Chapter 2: Taking action

I have always been fascinated with hypnosis. So much so that the only real post secondary education I took was a college course in psychology where hypnosis was a large part of the curriculum. I have studied to the point where I’m always invited to the best parties in town because it’s a trick that everyone wants to see. Like the guy who’s funny when he’s drunk, I’m a draw. I even put on a show at one of the local clubs once every few months. It was also something my old friends did not know about, since it was new. Some people had gotten married or had babies; I learned how to hypnotize.

The idea to use hypnosis on Donna had always been there, even before I had known how to do it. Even before I had found this website full of stories, all fiction, devoted to that subject. Using hypnosis to get the girl of your dreams. Now I knew hypnosis, and was good at it. Now I had Donna sleeping in the room next to me.

She was awake when I got out of the shower. She was wrapped in a housecoat, one that I recognized from the days when we’d stay in the same hotel room on drama trips. She had grown out since she had bought it in ninth grade, her breasts were larger and she had to keep checking to make sure it hadn’t fallen open in an embarrassing place. She smiled at me and we started into small talk.

As we talked I knew that with six days left I had to act fast. Hypnotizing her wasn’t going to be like in those stories. It wouldn’t just be a “you are getting sleepy” and then whamo she’d love me. No there would be hours spent deepening her trance and altering her mind. So there was no time to beat around the bush, especially since I still had to go to work, and she still had to see the people she had arranged to see.

I decided the best way to work it was the drop the hypnosis bomb. To tell her that’s what I do. I just had to be careful.

“You what?” she asked.

“I do some stage hypnosis, and stuff like that. Parties. I helped James stop smoking last year too. It’s just a hobby, like stamp collecting or something,” I said trying to seem like I wanted to change the subject.

She raised an eyebrow, “It’s a little different than stamp collecting isn’t it? I mean, that’s pretty cool you’re like a performer. Are you doing anything while I’m in town?”

“Like a show you mean?”

“Yeah.”

“No, just a Christmas party for this local company. It’s a staff thing but tomorrow night I’m just being their evening’s entertainment.”

She grinned, “Can I come watch?”

“Sure I can ask if they wouldn’t mind you tagging along.”

She nodded and was silent for a few minutes, then bit into the bait. “What’s it like?”

“It’s really nice. I’ve been hypnotized a few times, it’s really good and relaxing. Just like the most relaxing hot tub you’ve ever had times ten. Like herbal tea or something,” I said. She had been big into herbal tea, aroma therapy and yoga. By comparing it to that I was setting it up in her mind as something right up her alley.

“Can you hypnotize me?” she asked.

“Yeah I guess I could. Anyone can be hypnotized, it’s just a matter of the right technique,” I explained.

“Can it get rid of a hangover?” she asked.

“I guess so, why you didn’t get sloshed last night did you?”

“No, I just drank a bit too much but I wasn’t dancing naked on tables. It’s just a headache but I don’t have any aspirin.”

“Okay sure. How do you want to be hypnotized?”

She looked puzzled, “What do you mean?”

“I mean you’ve seen it done I’m sure. Do you want to look into my eyes, watch a pocket watch or what?”

“You actually have a pocket watch?”

I nodded, leaving the room for a second. I got it from my bedroom drawer, and returned holding it by its chain. “I know it’s a bit… well obvious. However I do enjoy the clichés, you know that.”

“Well since you have that, let’s try it,” she said.

We moved from the kitchen where we’d been talking to the couches in the living room. I stood in front of her as she sat down. I held the watch in front of her face and began to twist the chain slightly causing it to spin. I then began to use my hypnotists voice.

“Okay Donna just watch the watch,” I said.

She laughed, both at the wording and my voice. “Oh, scary.”

“You can laugh, you can think it’s a joke but just keep your eyes on the watch. Watch it spin, and as you watch the watch just take a deep breath in and let it out. Another deep breath in and let it out.”

Having her focus on breathing got her mind off of the fact that this was hypnosis. It got her remembering relaxing in yoga, and it started her body off on becoming relaxed.

“As you breath deeply in and out you will notice your body begins to relax. Your muscles become looser, as you settle back into the chair. As you relax you become more and more comfortable, and as you become more and more comfortable it is easier to relax. As you breath your body is going to relax, comfortably relaxed.”

Her hands had relaxed now, and here arms were limp at her sides. I noticed the first signs of heaviness around her eyelids, and switched my induction to take advantage of the straing watching the watch was having.

“As the watch spins, holding your gaze, you notice your eyes begin to feel tired. While the rest of your body relaxes so comfortably your eyes are straining to keep focused on the watch. You want to keep watching the watch, because you know that only by watching it will you be able to relax fully and completely, but doing so is making your eyelids heavy. You will notice that they are blinking, without you even thinking about it they are blinking more and more. Each time they blink they are heavier and heavier to open. Each time they close down you want to keep them closed, but you also know you must watch the watch.”

Her beautiful dark eyes are loosing their focus now. They try to follow the watch, but her eyelids keep shutting. They now only open half way, and she’s nearly ready to slip off into hypnotic sleep.

“Heavy, heavy. Tired. Your head is heavy. Your neck is tired. Soon your eyes will shut, your head will fall forward and you will relax completely. Relaxing will be delicious, better than anything you have ever felt. Letting go will be sublime. Letting go… letting go… in a second I am going to tell you to let go. When you let go your eyes will close, your head will fall forward and you will be allowed to relax completely. Heavy, heavy, tired. Donna let go now.”

As I said let go now I waved down across her face, and pushed her head forward. Her eyelids slammed shut and her head flopped forward. I pushed her backwards into the couch and she went totally limp. As she did her robe came open slightly, and I caught sight of the inner curve of her breast.

“Relaxed. Relaxed. Feeling so completely relaxed now. You are drifting deeper and deeper with each word I say, with each breath you take. Your mind is blank now, just my voice fills it. No thoughts, no worries just my voice guiding you to a more complete bliss.”

I had her imagine a staircase, and took her down it in her mind. Each step brought her deeper into trance. I then installed a post hypnotic trigger. The phrase “Deep Donna” would send her instantly back into a trance. I also enforced how much she loved being hypnotized and how much she wanted to experience it again and again. Then having had her under for about an hour I woke her up, making sure she wouldn’t remember anything after her eyes closed.

“That was…” she sighed instead of completing the sentence.

“That good huh?” I smiled.

“Yeah. Really, that was so good. But did it really take an hour, wow I don’t know where the time went.”

“What do you remember?”

“Well I remember looking at the watch, which by the way was really corny. But then you had me breath and suddenly I was just so comfortable except for my eyes and I don’t know it gets cloudy from there.”

I started spinning the watch, her eyes fixed on it almost immediately. As I spun it I slipped back into my hypnosis voice, “So the watch was corny?”

“Yeah,” she said, quietly.

“Yet it made your eyes very heavy, and it made your body relax into a comfortable trance. It made your mind go clear and as you watched it you focused only on my voice. Isn’t that right?”

She nodded, swallowing. Her body was relaxing back into the couch.

“In fact just looking at it now brings the feeling of that blissful trance rushing back. As you watch it you’ll find that your mind is empty again, ready to be filled with my voice. Now when I put my watch away you won’t remember looking at it this second time, you won’t remember anything since I began to swing it. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she said.

“Good. You are becoming so good at slipping into a trance, you enjoy it so much. My watch now has power over you, the power to bring you bliss. As does my voice. Every minute that passes from now on you will crave being controlled by that power, more and more. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

I put my watch away and snapped my fingers, “Awake.”

She blinked coming out of it. “I’m going to go wash up. I’ve got to meet Trish in a bit and I need a shower.”

Chapter 3: she comes

That night after work she was already asleep. The door to the guest bedroom was locked, but a safety pin was all I needed to unlock it. I shook her awake. She sat up confussed, “What’s going on? Why are you in here?”

I smiled, it was dark but I could tell she was still half asleep and trying to get her bearings. I couldn’t resist the urge, and I kissed her. I also greedily grabbed at one of her breasts, which was covered by a silk nightgown. She pushed against me, totally stunned by what was happening.

“No,” she said.

“Deeper Donna,” I said.

Her body slumped back into the bed. Her eyes fought to stay open, but the trance was too strong. As I lay her back down I began to talk, deepening her trance. After two hours I left her to sleep. Her only memory of the event would be a sexual fantasy of me kissing her.

In the morning she was again in her robe, though this time it was tied a bit looser. When I entered the kitchen she blushed, and turned away at first. I smiled, knowing that after I had left her the sexual fantasy had played and replayed all night.

“How are you today?” I asked.

“Good. I’m excited, tonight’s your show.”

I nodded, “Yeah and you can come. So you’ll get to see me in action from the other side of the watch. Plus you can see me really hypnotize people and take them deep.”

“You didn’t take me deep?” she asked, sounding disappointed.

“Oh well I just relaxed you. That’s easy compared to what I do when I take people deep enough so I can get them to do tricks and stuff.” I explained lying. She had been deeper than I had ever taken anyone.

“What kind of tricks?”

“You know, forgetting their name. Acting like a chicken, undressing.”

“You have them undress?”

“At some shows, though everyone agrees to it before hand. Racier shows are popular these days. I charge more for them, but to get someone to do that I have to take them ten times deeper than I took you.”

She looked thoughtful, “Why don’t you take me that deep?”

“Because I didn’t think you’d want to be clucking like a chicken. I just wanted to help you to relax,” I explained. I saw she was becoming interested in going deeper, and in having me use hypnosis to get her to do things she wouldn’t normally do.

“Well I wouldn’t you know. I mean maybe I’d go along with it, but I’d never do anything like undress. I’m sure I’d snap out of it.”

“Probably. But I didn’t think you were interested in me trying that, I thought that sort of thing would get you mad,” I said.

“Yeah, it would have. But I’d like to try relaxing deeper. Could you try to make me do something and take me deeper.”

“Like what? Give me head?”

She laughed, “No I wouldn’t do that.”

“Really, well want to make a bet? I hypnotize you ten times deeper and if you give me head I win and if you don’t you win.”

“What are the prizes?”

“Well if I win I get head, which is pretty good. If you win I’ll record you a hypnosis CD today that will let you go into a relaxing trance anytime you listen to it.”

She thought for a minute, “Alright, you won’t be able to win this one.”

I smiled. I began to use what I had learned was the Elman induction. I lowered my voice and looked at her.

“As you sit there comfortably, sinking down into that chair and beginning to relax the body, you can just turn your attention to your breathing. Taking a good, deep breath in and holding it now… and allowing your eyelids to fall gently shut as you let go of that breath. As you notice your breathing relaxing… finding a more soothing rhythm, you can just allow the rest of the body to relax, all those muscles becoming completely limp and slack, just like a rag doll.”

Her eyes closed easily, and she began to slump forward. I approached her, speaking directly into her ear, increasing the force and intimacy of the induction.

“And as you enjoy the feeling of that relaxation spreading through the body, turning your attention to the eyes. Knowing that for the time being you can relax those eyes so wonderfully deeply that so long as they remain relaxed they won’t want to open. Those eyelids so tired and heavy that they just won’t lift at all… just like they’re becoming tightly glued together, if you can imagine that… in fact, the more you try to see if you can open them, they more tightly glued together they become…”

“Now try and see if you can open those heavy eyelids just a bit…”

She struggled, trying to open them. I saw the tension on her face, and and smiled to myself. This was going to work perfectly.

“That’s good… just relax now you don’t need to struggle anymore to open them… As you let go… just allowing that wonderful sense of deep relaxation to spread from your eyes down through the rest of your body. And as you experience those subtle feelings of deep physical relaxation, deepening, and deepening… so your mind is relaxing, unwinding, enjoying a pleasant hypnotic trance.”

As I spoke I allowed my fingers to undo the strap of her robe. I gently peeled it back, getting a view of the curves of her stomach, her breasts. I wanted them, I wanted her and now I was so close.

“ In a moment, to begin really deepening that trance, we can gently open and close those eyes… as I count to three you will open your eyes for a moment feeling a wave of deep relaxation enveloping your body and your mind as you do so… beginning now: one, two three, lifting those heavy eyelids… and three, two, one… letting them fall shut once again, relaxing twice as deeply, ten times as deeply…”

Her eyes opened, unfocused and misty. As I counted again they shut. I repeated it five times, brining her deeper and deeper with each time she shut her eyes.

“Now that the body’s so deeply, so profoundly relaxed, you can allow the mind to enjoy an even deeper level of trance… In a moment begin counting down from 100, counting out loud, repeating the words “deeper and deeper” after each number. Each time you say the number, each time you say the words “deeper and deeper” your mind becoming twice as deeply relaxed, ten times as deeply relaxed, sinking down into a wonderfully deep trance… As you do this you’ll find that voice, those numbers, relaxing so deeply that you quickly lose the numbers… lose the ability and the desire to keep on counting down… Beginning now, “one hundred… deeper and deeper…” that’s it, relaxing that voice, twice as deeply, ten times as deeply, losing those numbers… forgetting… leaving them behind… voice becoming weaker… fainter…”

We continued. Ninety-nine, ninety-eight, and then by seventy she just fell silent. I kept counting leading her deeper. Heavier, sleepier. At sixty I began to focus not on relaxation, but obedience.

“And now as we reach forty you are even more obedient than before. Thirty-nine, and so much more willing to follow my voice, my commands. And now you are fully entranced. Now Donna, what does it mean to be deeply hypnotized?”

“Relaxed…” she murmured.

“Good, but to relax what must you do?”

“Listen to your voice.”

“Right. And you must do anything my voice says, so you can relax more and more with each word. What is doing anything my voice says called being?”

“Obedient.”

“Good, you are such a good listener. Donna what are you?”

“Obedient.”

“And what is a girl who is totally obedient like you are called?”

“Obedient.”

“Yes, but she is called a slave. You are totally obedient and so you are my slave, is that right?”

“Yes.”

“That makes you relax even deeper, realizing you’re my slave. You feel so good now. Deeper than you’ve ever been, more relaxed. Now Donna open your eyes but remain so deeply relaxed.”

Her eyes opened.

“Stand up.”

She stood.

“Remove your robe, let it fall to the floor.”

She did and I was speechless for a second. Her body was fantastic. Milky white skin, a small dark patch of hair between her legs and… well it took my breath.

“Donna I am going to count to three. When I reach three you will awaken from this deep trance. However you will realize that you need to give me head. It is very important to you that you do this as good as you can, and as you do it you’ll become more and more aroused. So aroused as soon as you finish you will rush off and masturbate yourself to the most pleasurable climax you have ever achieved. Then you will return to me, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“One, two, three.”

Her eyes opened. She immediately stood up and leaped at me, grabbing me and trying to unbutton my jeans. I relented, letting her pull them down. “You’re naked,” I pointed out.

“Good, I want you hard.” She said. I blinked in surprise. I’d never heard her say anything even remotely sexual, so even though I shouldn’t have been surprised given my commands, it was still an eye opener. As was what happened next. With my lower half naked her mouth wrapped around my cock, which had been hard as rock since I began hypnotizing her. Her tongue played with it as her lips caressed its sides. It had to grab onto the counter, as my knees went weak. She was good, oh fuck she was good. I was already so aroused that I shot my loud quickly and forcefully.

“Swallow it,” I said. She complied. She stood and then left the room without a word. I took a second to collect myself and then went to my computer and began to burn a CD. While she had lost I wanted her to have the hypnosis CD anyway. That way she’d get used to slipping into trance even when I wasn’t there.

She returned though now she was wrapped in a towel. “I guess you won,” she said. She blushed slightly at that.

“Yes I did. But more important that that you won,” I said. “You now know that deeply relaxing is possible if you just allow my voice to guide you. But I will give you this anyway. Listen to it when ever you want to relax.” I handed her the CD.

She nodded, smiling. Then she frowned, “This is just a one time thing, you know. We’re still just friends. I’m not going to be sucking your dick again.”

I smiled, and didn’t reply. I turned and left the room, going to take a shower.

As I showered I heard a voice in the other room. When I finished I found that it was my voice. Donna was slumped over in a chair and my CD was playing on the stereo. My voice was directing her deeper. Then it switched, from just deepening to the heart of the matter.

“You love feeling this relaxed, this obedient. You love being a slave.”

“Yes, slave.” She mumbled, responding as though the recording was waiting for her to answer.

“I make you feel this way, you love feeling this way. You love me. You love me.”

I left the room, heading out of the apartment to go run a few errands before the show that night. The CD would make her want to listen to it again, and again. By the time I got back she was slumped in another position, having listened to it constantly all day.

Chapter 4: show and tell

Jim’s Grill was a classy upscale restaurant that happened to hire the best looking women in town. Though not quite as overtly sexualized as Hooters, it was well known that good-looking women were the only ones considered for server positions there. Men made up most of the kitchen staff and some of the bussing staff. The manager, a former server, was an ex-girlfriend of mine. It was her who had hired me for the Christmas Party.

They had shut down the restaurant for the night, prepared some appetizers and cleared some tables away to make a dance floor and stage. I arrived about twenty minutes after the party had started, just in time to see the last few Secret Santa gifts given out.

Mandy, my ex’s name, greeted Donna and me. Donna and her had never met, and they shook hands. Mandy and me are still on good terms, and she knew Donna was the unattainable girl from my past who under no circumstances would ever date me. So the two of them had no reason to be jealous of each other.

After the Secret Santa wrapped up Mandy introduced me. I stepped forward and did a brief explanation as to what hypnosis was, and what would be happening. It was not an adult themed show, so I assured everyone that they were not going to be stripping or giving blowjobs or anything. As I said that I shot a grin at Donna, who rolled her eyes.

I took a few volunteers, mainly women, and ran them through a hypnotic induction. We did the usual party tricks. Chickens, name forgetting, Elvis. After about an hour I finished up and let everyone get back to enjoying the party.

I found Mandy and Donna talking at a table. “What’s up?”

“Mandy was just telling me about how you used to hypnotize her,” Donna said. She looked a bit, concerned. Obviously the thought was starting to dawn on her that hypnosis was sexual for me, and though she was falling deeper under my power every time she entered trance, she was still consciously trying to maintain the friends only boundaries.

I nodded, “Yeah. Mandy why don’t you remember that time I used a candle to hypnotize you and describe it in detail to Donna? It’s easy to remember it and describe exactly how it happened.”

There was a candle on the table, which we were all sitting around. Mandy’s eyes had locked onto it as soon as I had mentioned that trance. I had trained her to hypnotize herself by describing how it had felt for me to hypnotize her. I had once shown that to a friend of mine and he too had drifted off. I was counting on Mandy’s induction of herself bringing Donna down too.

“You asked me to stare into the candle, just like the one on the table. I watched the flame very closely as you talked. The flame flickered back and forth and it was easy to watch and clear my mind. I focused on the flame and your words, telling me to relax my body. Relax my body. I felt myself breathing deeply, and relaxing. My eye began to grow heavy, and I felt warm and sleepy. Warm and sleepy.”

Her eyes were beginning to blink. She had been playing with a fork, just as a nervous habit, but now her hands were limp on the table. The light reflected off her face, and I could see the reflection in her eyes.

Donna too was falling under. Her eyes were locked on the flame, and her breathing was deep and slow. I watched as all signs of thought drained from her eyes. It was like watching a drug take effect.

“Warm and sleepy. I then felt as though I could still see the flame with my eyes closed. I closed my heavy, sleepy eyes and sank back into warmth. I could still see the flame, but now I could feel it too as its warmth relaxed me. Then you began to tell me how nice it was to be hypnotized, how nice it was to obey.”

I interrupted. Both women were now slumped over, eyes closed. “Good, Donna and Mandy you are both doing so well. You both enjoy being hypnotized so much. In a second I am going to tell you to wake up. Mandy you will not remember slipping into this deep trance. However you will realize that you miss my hypnotizing you so much that you will come over tonight after the party, to have me hypnotize you. Donna you will not worry about me hypnotizing you. It is natural and pleasant and you can not think of any reason to be concerned. Now awake.”

Both girls sat up.

After the party Mandy came home with us and had Crystal one of the volunteers from the show. Mandy was her ride home, so she really had no choice. When we got to the apartment I pulled out my pocket watch.

“Anyone know what this is?” I asked.

All three girls locked onto it. Crystal had been hypnotized during the show with it, Mandy had been put under so much by it that just seeing it put her under, and Donna was well on her way to being there.

“It’s your watch,” Crystal answered. She was the only one who could even think at that point. I nodded. Admiring her body. She was young, maybe only nineteen. Blonde and slim.

“Good, now what does my watch do to you?” I asked.

“Hypnotizes me,” Crystal answered.

“Donna what are you when you are hypnotized?” I asked.

“Your slave.”

“Good, Donna. Crystal the watch reminds you of how relaxed you were. As you think of how good it felt to obey my commands tonight and how relaxing it was just to listen to my voice, you will slip back into a deep trance. Back into being my slave.”

I had to think about what to do next. Donna wasn’t ready yet for anything too drastic. Neither was Crystal who’d just gone under tonight for the first time. I made up my mind quickly.

“When I count to three you all will wake up fully. Donna you will put the CD I gave you on the stereo and play it for Crystal. You will play it again, and again until I tell you to stop. Mandy you will follow me into my bedroom. One, two and three.”

The girls all came to. Donna turned on the stereo and hit play. I turned and headed to my room. Mandy followed and as I closed the door I heard my voice fill the apartment. The door blocked the sound, meaning Mandy and I wouldn’t have to worry about it.

“So that was a good party,” she said, “you did a great show.”

“Thanks. It’s good to see you again, it’s been awhile.”

She nodded, “Now we’re in here. Well, did you have something planned?” She had always been forward, and I had always liked that about her. I looked into her green eyes, and reached up running my fingers through her red hair.

“Well I don’t think we ever said we couldn’t rely on each other for booty call,” I said, “and those two will be busy all night with my CD.”

“CD, one of your hypnosis things? I almost envy them, I miss slipping into trance. It was delicious.”

“Well then Mandy why don’t you do it right now? Just start undressing. With each button you undo take a deep breath and let all your tension build in your lungs and then release that breath all the way, letting the tension flow out of your body into the air. With each button you undo you relax more and more and all the tension flows from your muscles and out into the air, drifting away. All thoughts and cares.”

Her hands started to undo the buttons on her blouse. One, then the next. As she undressed I continued talking, telling her that she was growing more and more relaxed.

“As you undress you relax more and more. Your clothes are those that you wear to work, and letting them fall away allows you to let your stress and anxieties about work and life fall away. As your blouse falls to the floor you will find all thoughts about anything but here and now leave you, and you relax even deeper. Just reach up now and unclasp your bra, and as it falls to the floor you focus only on my words, and on the heaviness that is spreading through your body.”

Her eyes had glazed over now, her arms moved slowly. Her bra fell to the ground, revealing her pale skin, and firm breasts. I approached her, whispering into her ear.

“Now as you grow heavier and sleepier you will remove your socks. As they come off all sounds except my voice fall away. As your socks come off all you know is my voice and the relaxing wave of warmth that is spreading through your body. Now your jeans, unbutton them, unzip them.”

She stepped out of her jeans, now only in a pair of light pink panties.

“Drifting down now, down. Down. Down. As your hands slowly pull your panties off you will realize that you are in a deep trance, a comfortable, relaxed trance. When you are in a trance who are you?”

“Your sex slave.”

“Good Mandy. Let your panties fall, as all your thoughts drift away. Now fall down deep into my power. My dear slave.”

I reached to her and started to run a finger down her stomach into her vagina. It was wet, she was aroused as she had been trained to be by hypnosis. I undressed quickly, “Now sex slave please me.”

It was all the order she needed. She was on me, and I was in her. We collapsed onto the bed, pushing, moving and kissing. I had forgotten how good she felt, how soft her skin was and how it felt to enter her. I savored it, enjoying every moment. When we were finished we went again.

Finally I had her dress and woke her, making sure she remembered everything that had happened since we had gotten into the room. She kissed me, thanked me for the booty call and we headed out. I woke the other two up and Crystal and Mandy left. I sent Donna to bed and retired myself.

Chapter 5: focus

I woke up late the next day, and by that time Donna had already left to visit with friends. I went to the gym for a few hours and then work. The shift seemed longer than usual, but that was only because I wanted to get back to the apartment and see if Donna had returned. I knew I had to start closing the deal soon, otherwise she’d be heading back home before I could make her mine.

When I got home it was again after midnight. I was surprised to find Donna waiting for me. She was sitting watching television when I got there, and she turned it off and came to greet me.

“Hey, what’s up?” I asked.

“I can’t sleep. I thought maybe, you could help me.”

“Well I suppose so. You mean through hypnosis?”

She nodded, “Yeah.”

“Okay but first off why are you wearing clothes? Surely you don’t sleep in your slacks, and with your blouse and bra on. That might be part of the problem. Go change into your bed clothes and come out here.”

She went off and a few minutes later came back wearing a long nightgown. It covered pretty much everything. I nodded and gestured to a seat. She sat. I went over to the sink and poured a glass of water, returning with it.

“Deeper Donna.”

She slumped backwards, eyes shut.

“When you awake I am going to hand you a glass filled with a powerful hypnotic potion. Anyone who drinks this potion will in five minutes fall into the most relaxing hypnotic sleep ever, so deep and so blissful. However they will also be totally and completely under the spell of the person who gave them the drink. When you wake up you must decide whether to take this drink, or refuse it. Now one, two three and awake.”

She opened her eyes, “What’s that?”

“It’s a special potion. If you drink it you’ll fall into the most relaxing, best hypnotic trance ever. It will feel a hundred times better than I’ve made you feel so far. However if you do drink it you will be unable to resist any of my commands. It will transform you into my slave.”

She laughed, “That’s silly. I can resist anything remember.”

“You sucked my dick,” I pointed out.

“Yeah but that was just a one time thing.”

“No Donna if you drink this you will be my slave.”

She sighed, “Fine then I’m not drinking it. Just hypnotize me so I can go to bed.”

I shook my head, “No. No more hypnosis. I won’t be able to hypnotize you once you leave town, I’m afraid you’ve gotten addicted. You have to live without it, so I won’t hypnotize you anymore.”

This was make it or break it time. I turned and began to walk away. If she took the glass from me then she was mine. If she turned it down then I wouldn’t have enough time to work with her before she left.

“Fine, give it to me.”

I turned hiding a smile and handed her the glass. “It’s a bit bitter.”

She drank it in long gulps. Handing the glass back she looked at me, “So what happens next?”

“Soon you’ll start to feel a warmth in your stomach, and down your throat where the potion touched. It will start to spread slowly outwards, relaxing you as it goes. Already your tongue and mouth is feeling warm where the potion was. Your muscles around your jaw are relaxing. Relaxing. Your neck is getting tired, warm heavy. Your shoulders, your chest. Your lungs are slowing as you breath deep slow breaths. Your legs, arms and now going relaxed, numb. Your whole body is just fading away.”

“Your mind now is getting cloudy as the potion affects your brain. You focus on me, realzing as you sleep into the deep hypnotic sleep that I am your new master. You are my slave. Sleep… sleep… sleep.”

It was quick and she was out. I deepened her and then, “When I snap my fingers you will go into your room and fall into the deepest most relaxing sleep you have ever experienced. In the morning you will wake up remembering nothing. However when you see me you will remember all that has occurred, and realize that you are deeply in love with me and that I am your master. Do you understand?”

She nodded her head.

Chapter 6: the pay off at the end

She was in the kitchen in the morning in the same robe as always. She was reading a magazine that I kept around the apartment, and didn’t look up right away. “Hey,” she said in way of a greeting.

“How did you sleep?”

She looked up and stopped. Her mouth fell open and for a few moments just stared at me. “It was fantastic,” she said finally answering.

“Donna, who am I?”

She answered using my name.

“Who am I to you?”

She hesitated, “My… my master.”

I nodded, smiling. It was done. I held out my hand, “Stand up and come here.”

She complied. I kissed her and she kissed back.

“Today Donna, we’re going to start rewriting our lives.”

The end.