The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Let’s Have A Party!

A New Dress Code

“You don’t mind, if I sit with you for a few minutes, do you?” The two girls looked at him. Sandra opened her mouth to object, but then she thought, it would be great, if he sat with them. “Look...” Erin started, but then stopped. “How nice of you”, he answered, looking both of them up and down, taking his time to especially check out their ample bosoms. “Your tits really are something to look at.” The girls felt, they should be insulted by this rude comment, but he obviously meant it as a compliment, so they straightened their backs, to give him a better view of their br... tits. He smiled at them, “that’s better.”

But then a frown crossed his face. “It’s a pity, that you cover them up so much. Hooters like yours should be on display for every man to see. Shame on you.” Sandra and Erin hung their heads in shame at being so prudish. “You could at least go to the ladies’ room, take off your bras, throw them in the garbage can and pull up your t-shirts, let’s say to just below your boobs.” The girls happily agreed. They could see, how their boobs would be on display that way. They hurried to the rest room, while the man paid the coffees and the ice they had.

“Wow”, Sandra said, when she pulled out her bra from underneath her t-shirt and arranged her shirt, the way that nice man had suggested. “That looks really cool, the way they hang down. I can even see my nipples shining through.” “And look at this”, Erin said, giggling, while she jumped up and down, her huge boobs bouncing. “I wonder, why I never went braless before. It feels sooo god.” They joyously took their bras and threw them into the garbage can, before they headed out. They giggled, when they saw, that all the men’s eyes were on their tits, as they wobbled with each step they took. They tipped the man’s shoulder, who stood with his back to them. “Done!”

He turned and they smiled, when they saw his jaw drop. “Now that’s what I call some tits”, he said, and the girls blushed at his compliment. “What would you say? Don’t your jugs feel better, without restraints?” “They definitely do”, Erin confirmed. “And I like the way the rough cotton rubs against my nipples”, added Sandra, slightly shaking her tits. “I can see your nipples like it, too”, he grinned, pointing towards her teats, that stood hard against her t-shirt. He quickly reached forward and pinched her left nipple, making her giggle. “You’re naughty”, she said. “Not half as naughty as you two, my nasty big titted brats”, he answered jokingly.

Then he swung his arm around both of them. “I already paid the balance. How about you two do some shopping, and then we can have a party at my place?” The girls loved to party. ‘Who would have thought, that a day which had begun so boring, would turn out to be so cool”, Erin thought, while they strolled down the road, the cool air on her bare midriff and on her barely covered nipples sending tingles down her spine. She stole a quick glance at the man, whose hand rested on her behind. Not only was he smart, but he looked pretty attractive, with his short legs, heavy belly and spare hair.

When he spotted a secluded back alley, he ushered the girls into it. “How about giving me a glimpse of what’s to come?” he suggested. Erin lifted, what was left as her top and bared her large tits for him. To give him an unobstructed view, she raised her arms above her head and shook her boobies enticingly. “Great,” he commented, when he reached forward and checked the softness of her hangers, by giving them a hefty squeeze. “They look good, and they feel even better. What would you say, cow-tits? Think they’re good enough for a nice tit-wank?” Erin giggled at being called ‘cow-tits’. She shook her jugs some more. “Any time, any place,” she confirmed.

Then he turned towards Sandra. “Yours look even bigger. Keep them covered. I want you to surprise me with those bazookas later. Yet, we have to do something with your clothing. They still don’t show enough.” Reaching into his pocket, he brought out a knife and simply slit the front of her shirt apart. Then he took both halves of her garment and tied them in a loose knot right underneath her hooters. Still not satisfied, he additionally bared her shoulders, which caused the shirt to provide some very generous cleavage. He didn’t want her to feel left out, so he groped her titties like he had Erin’s. Sandra was a bit frustrated, that her tits were still covered, but she was looking forward, to surprise him with her EE’s. “That’s better, isn’t it, tit-slut?” “Oh yes”, she answered, shaking with desire.

He grinned, when he saw her shudder at his abuse. Playing with them, molding them step by step to his desire, was nearly as much fun as actually using them. NEARLY! He turned to Erin. “Cover up, cow-tits. We need to get you two some nice costumes for tonight.” They headed back to the main road. The girls enjoyed the attention they were getting. All males’ eyes were on their boobs, that wobbled inside their tiny tops. The women, they passed, gave them angry glares, now and then they even heard a hissed “dirty sluts... whores...” “Do you hear, how envious, these frigid bitches are?” he asked them. “Don’t blame them. They’re frustrated dykes with tiny titties.”

Sandra and Erin were so happy to have large hooters, men lusted after. ‘Especially this one attractive stranger,’ Sandra thought, while she wiggled her ass some more into his groping hand. She only hoped, she would have a moment with him alone at the party tonight. She was determined to not only surprise him with her boobs, but with her pussy... CUNT and maybe her mouth as well. She only had to find a way to get Erin out of her way. She was her friend, okay, but that didn’t mean, they weren’t rivals for this hunk’s attention. She had watched enviously, when she had seen him look at Erin’s naked tits. Hers were bigger, but he hadn’t seen them yet.

To give him at least a feel, she pressed her hooters into his side. She smiled invitingly, licking her lips, when his eyes fell on her. Erin began to feel different towards her best friend. The slut was trying to take him away from her! Being of Latin descent, Erin had always been able to draw male attention with her exotic looks, even though, her tits were smaller than Sandra’s. She prided herself with a pair of home-grown D-cup tits, which were enough for most men. With this hunk, however, Sandra actually could be serious competition.

Suddenly the man stopped in front of an adult & lingerie store. From his pocket he took out five 100$ bills and a piece of paper. “Here, my little sluts, go shopping. It’ll be a costume party. Make sure, you look really hot. On that piece of paper, you’ll find the address, where I expect you at 7 o’clock tonight.” With that, he playfully smacked their well padded asses and walked away. The girls hurried into the shop, determined to look really hot tonight.

The Party

“Are we too early?” Sandra asked, when she entered the apartment. He grinned. “I wouldn’t say that, since it’s just you two and me. You’ll have me all alone. Great, isn’t it?” “That’s so cool,” agreed Erin. The girls looked at each other, nodded and dropped their coats. “Tata!” Erin stood before him in, what he guessed should be a 70’s outfit; very short mini skirt with a wide hemline and a purple top, that showed off her tits, which moved freely inside the extremely wide piece of clothing. He was sure, that when she bent over, they would immediately fall out of it. Her feet were clad in a pair of plateau sandals, that gave her nearly the same height as Sandra.

Sandra looked even better. He had no idea, how she had managed to get into the tight girl scout uniform, she was wearing, combined with fishnet stockings and high heels. Her body was spilling out of it top, bottom, sides, wherever. “I have been looking for a French Maid costume, but this was the only thing, they had in my size,” she apologized. He was amused, that she considered her costume to be her size, since it was at least two sizes too small. “Don’t worry, you both look great, just like a pair of voluptuous big-titters should.” The girls giggled.

“By the way,” Sandra asked, “we still don’t know your name?” “I am your Master, you dumb slut,” he stated. Of course! She really was such a dumb slut sometimes! He was her Master. Which meant, that she and Erin were his slaves. How great was this! Erin realized, that she had a Master now. She had never thought about being a slave, but being a slave and having a Master felt like the best thing, that had ever happened to her. She smiled at her Master, licking her lips seductively. She wanted to make sure, that he knew, she was available for anything he had in mind. Of course. After all, she was a slave. It was her purpose in life, to be available for her Master.

“Okay slaves, let’s start with a little lesbian show,” Master said, letting himself fall into a heavy leather chair. “Your Lord and Master, who you love and adore, orders you to play with each other like hot lesbian whores. And because you know, how much it pleases your Master to see your hooters treated vigorously, you’ll draw enormous pleasure from manhandling your friend’s tits really rough, as well as having your friend treat your own fuckbags just the same. Since you do it for my pleasure, playing with each other, will arouse you more than any sex you ever had.” ‘That should do for the start,’ he thought, and his sluts proved him to be right.

They were onto each other in seconds. Sandra grabbed Erin’s tits and yanked them out of her top. He could see the Latina’s lips quiver, the way her friend had her fingernails buried deep in her soft titflesh. Sandra stood behind Erin, reached around and began to slap her friend’s tits from underneath. He watched fascinated, how those big soft hooters sloshed and swung heavily. Seeing her lust-filled eyes and hearing her heavy breathing was a sight to behold. “Speak up, slaves. Let your Master hear, how much you enjoy entertaining him like the dirty slave-whores you are,” he ordered his sluts.

“Oh Sandra,” Erin whispered breathlessly, “your hands feel so good on my tits. Go on! Dig your nails in my soft flesh. They are so heavy and full of lust for our Master.” “They sure are, you hot whore,” Sandra confirmed. “And they feel great, too. So big and hanging down like real whore tits. I could squeeze them all day.” “Here, let me return the favor,” Erin chimed, while she turned around. She reached into Sandra’s slutty girl scout uniform and yanked out her friend’s tits by their nipples. “Oh my God, Sandra,” she commented, “look how your nipples stretch.” She pulled on them, stretching them way out from her tits, making her friend gasp in pleasure.

Soon the girls’ hooters were glowing from all the groping , squeezing and biting, and the smell of their arousal filled the room. Red stripes were showing, where fingernails had scratched over the delicate surface, especially on Sandra’s snow-white skin. Red or white handprints appeared, where a hand had squeezed pliant flesh or hit a welcoming globe of flesh. All this heavy hooter-play was accompanied by the lustful moans and grunts of the girls, who were lost in a world of erotic bliss and servitude towards their beloved Master. His cock was painfully erect from the slutty display in front of him, so he decided to take things in hand.

“It’s time, you strip each other, slaves. But don’t stop playing with each other. I bet, you’re yearning for my touch on your hot flesh, don’t you, whores?” “Yes, please Master,” Sandra nearly whined. “Touch me please.” “No, touch me please,” came Erin’s plea. “My body is aching for your touch, Master.” “Please use me, my Lord. All I am, all I have is yours, to do with, whatever you want,” Sandra begged. “Of course it is, you big-titted cow,” he grunted. “Although there isn’t much more than a pair of large hooters you have to offer me, you worthless piece of shit.” Sandra was ashamed of being so worthless. She adored her Master all the more, that he even would consider using her.

“And yours are even smaller,” he addressed Erin, “I don’t even know, if you could call these tiny things ‘tits’". Erin had always thought, that she had a nice set, but now she felt a knot in her stomach, deeply ashamed, that she was offending her Master with her poorly endowed chest. She felt all the more happy, when he walked up to them and reached his arms around from behind, grabbing their hooters, weighing them. “You really are some lucky bitches, that you have found me. Not many Masters would waste their time with you. You’ll make up for your poor appearance, by a perfect performance, won’t you, slaves?” He greatly enjoyed verbally humiliating his playthings just as much as he liked treating their bodies very vigorously.

The girls confirmed, that they will do their utmost to make up for their poor looks, and that they will do anything he desired, and that they were eager to have him use their worthless bodies, however he saw fit. “Promises, promises...” he said leaving, them in the kind of uncertainty, that always had proved to bring the best results with regard to his fuckdolls’ performances, so he wouldn’t have to care, no matter, what he would do with them. And that was exactly how he liked things to be. To have one or more voluptuous young sex-sluts at hand, eager and grateful to be treated like he desired, which meant, rough, relentless and without the slightest hint of care or mercy.

He unzipped his fly and his fully erect dick sprang into view, making the girls gasp in anticipation. He reached for Sandra’s head and pulled her forward. Her mouth opened instantly, and she engulfed his thick cockhead, tightening her lips on his flesh. Sandra had never tasted anything that good, and she moaned in pleasure, when she slowly began to move her head forward, desperately wanting to feed more of his delicious cock into her mouth. Just so, she wouldn’t feel left out, he ordered Erin to lick his ass and give his butt-cheeks a nice tit-massage, while her friend served his schlong with her mouth.

Erin was very grateful, that he allowed her to pleasure him, with her smallish D-cups. She put all the more enthusiasm into her task, licking her Master’s ass and rubbing her tits into his ass-cheeks. She did seem to do a good job, because he ordered her to his front and allowed her to join Sandra. He had the girls kiss each other over his cockhead, enjoying their agile tongues, playing simultaneously over his tool. The sluts were quite talented, and he had to slow them down a bit, or else he would have shot his load too soon. The girls happily lapped away on their Master’s rock hard tool, lavishing his cock like only slaves do, while they looked up to him with nothing but complete worship in their eyes.

Suddenly he grabbed their hair and pulled them both off of his cock. “Enough of that! Time to get your tits to work. You,” he addressed Erin, “wrap your fuck-bags around my dick and give it a nice tit-wank. And you, cunt,” he spoke to Sandra, “will see, that she does a thorough job.” Erin whimpered in lust, when she took hold of her titties and pressed them from both sides against her Master’s dick. With wild abandon she began to bob up and down on his cock, her boobs pressed tightly against the scepter, that ruled her life. Whenever it emerged from the valley of her tits, she took it into her mouth and drove her face down as far as she could.

“That’s better than college, isn’t it, sluts?” he asked them. “Oh yefff,” Erin mumbled appreciatively. Sandra entwined her hand in Erin’s hair and pulled her head back into her neck. “Don’t talk with Master’s cock in your mouth, stupid bitch,” she spat at her friend, before she yanked her face down again, into his crotch. To make sure to keep Erin in line, she left her hand in her friend’s hair. “This is better than anything I can think of,” she confirmed her Master. “Of course it is. You know, women aren’t meant to study and have a career. They were made to serve men. And the bigger their tits, the more they crave a man to guide them and tell them, what to think, do or feel. But only those with large boobs are considered worthy enough to be the submissive slut slaves of a real Master.”

“And although you are at the bottom end of this category,” he said, patting Erin’s head, “you still deserve to be a slave. You please your Master very well.” The Latin girl shook with excitement at being so openly praised by her Master. “Oh yeah, big-titters like you are natural born slaves, made to make your Master’s life comfortable and pleasurable. He reached forward to grab Sandra’s hooters in a tight grip, making her gasp in pleasure. “For you, I see a lot of potential. Your body is made for limitless and relentless use. I bet those tits can take a licking and still be the perfect fuck-sacks for a solid tit-fuck. You’d love that, wouldn’t you, whore?” he asked, yanking her tits about.

“Yessss, please,” Sandra whispered. She gulped down hard, when she imagined, how he would slap her tits and then fuck them. She wanted that so much in her life. She never had wanted anything so desperately, than to have Master spank her boobs and then use her fuckbags to his liking. Sandra silently thanked Mother Nature, who had given her the tits, that made her a useful slave for her Master. “We’ll see,” he answered, “but now that your friend has put me in the real mood, it’s about time you bring your fuck-bags to some good use. Erin, Sandra swap places. I want a nice and slow tit-wank from you, cowtits.”

The slave-girls immediately complied. Sandra first licked the tip of her Master’s wonderful cock. She had never seen anything more beautiful. Feelings of deep worship and servitude filled her, when she was allowed to pleasure this object of perfection. She nearly fainted, when she tasted a little droplet of pre-cum. She felt, that she was kneeling before her God, who she loved and adored more than anything in this world. She knee-walked forward, sliding slightly underneath her Master’s spread legs and then bent backwards, thrusting her tits upwards. He looked down, seeing not much more than a pair of gigantic tits, ready to be used for whatever whim.

“Now that’s a nice view,” he commented, “you’re doing great, tit-slut.” Her heavy tits wobbled, when she shuddered, as much from his verbal abuse as from, what she considered the kindest compliment, she had ever been given. Her Master had praised her qualities as a tit-slave! Life couldn’t be better for Sandra. She soon found out, that she was wrong, when she felt the hot flesh of her Master’s rod sliding back and forth in between her outthrust boobs. She moaned at the first touch of flesh on flesh, desperately pushing her tits from both sides against his tool. Erin helped her, when she reached down from behind, applying additional pressure on Sandra’s hooters. Her Master began fucking her fuck-bags, slowly increasing his pace until his dick was literally sawing in and out of her tit-tunnel.

Like Erin, she too tried to get the head of his cock into her mouth on every forward stroke, but he simply was going too fast. At least she was able to give the piss-slit a few licks with her outstretched tongue, reveling in the taste of it, that was sweeter than the sweetest nectar. After about five minutes of relentless tit-pounding, he decided, that it was about time, to drive the big-titted whore in front of him through her paces. “Ever had a cock in that fat ass of yours, butt whore?” he asked, while he somewhat reluctantly withdrew his cock from her pleasure pillows. Sandra was so much in heat, that she barely was able to answer. “No Master, I’m sorry. Master,” came the throaty reply.

“There’s no need to be sorry. I’m going to enjoy taking your anal cherry, bum-hole,” he comforted her. He slapped one of her hooters. “What are you waiting for, dumb cow. Get on all fours and raise that ass in the air!” Sandra hurried to do, what her Master had ordered. “And you, small tits, can make yourself useful at least,” he addressed Erin. “Lay down on your back underneath her and give her tits a nice tongue-lashing.” Meanwhile Sandra was down on her hands and knees, wiggling her voluptuous ass at him. He spanked her big globes a few times, earning satisfied grunts from the bitch. <SPANK> “Now that sounds good to me,” he commented, admiring the fiery red handprints on the white skin of Sandra’s big bum. <SPANK> “What do you think, butt-whore?”

“Oh Master,” she whimpered, “I’m so glad that you like the sound of my ass. I...” <SPANK> “uuhh... only hope, you’ll enjoy riding my big fat ass...” <SPANK>’ “nnnnghhh... just as much.” “I’m sure, I will,” he answered, while he grabbed her globes with both hands, separated them and began worming his cock into her puckered hole. She whined and grunted, but to her credit, she didn’t make the slightest move to resist him. Why should she? He was her Master, after all. So it was him alone to decide, what he’d do with her body. In fact, it actually was his body. He owned her, mind, body and soul, so he could do with his property, whatever he liked.

“I bet, you’re getting of on offering yourself like this to me, don’t you, slave?” Suddenly, Sandra felt herself getting hot. A little encouragement had been all she needed, to not only get off on serving and pleasuring her Master, but on the actual act itself. “Yessss Master,” she confirmed, pushing her ass back, helping him to take possession of her arse. His cock in her tight brown hole hurt badly, but at the same time, she was really getting aroused by having her ass taken so brutally. She whimpered in masochistic pleasure, when inch after inch of his steel rod entered her, until she felt his balls slapping against her ass cheeks. He was in, filling her to the edge! She moaned in pure lust, being so full of Master’s royal dick.

He gave her virgin ass some time to adjust to his size. Not because, he cared for her, of course, but he knew, he wouldn’t last very long, once he’d began to ride that big ass at full speed. The girls were perfect, just the right amount of voluptuousness without being too fat. Their bodies just shook, jiggled and wobbled invitingly with every move, begging to be used. He chuckled. Some pervert might have come by and abuse the poor girls. He just used their bodies, how Mother Nature meant them to be used: thoroughly and vigorously. He felt, that they were pretty lucky bitches to have met an expert like him. And he made sure, the girls felt the same.

He used the time, Sandra needed to get accustomed to having her back hole filled, to reach around and play some with her hooters. He grabbed the soft globes and shook them, moving his hands, like he wanted to milk them. “You really look like a cow, with these bloated udders hanging down.” They were indeed so large, that he could grab her right tit at the base, and slap Erin’s face with it, who desperately tried to lick her friend’s nipples. She grunted every time, when the massive globe of flesh hit her cheeks or lips.

Erin feverishly rubbed her clit, while her tongue was reaching out for her friend’s boobs. Just so, that she wouldn’t feel left out, he occasionally flicked her nipples, each time earning a happy squeal from the Latin slut. Erin felt pathetically lucky and grateful, that her Master even bothered to pay her the slightest attention. She understood, that she didn’t actually had a body worth enough to be used by Master, so she was all the more determined, to do her utmost for her Master’s pleasure, hoping for the smallest sign of approval from her God.

Not wanting Sandra to get too accustomed to his cock in her ass, he slowly began fucking that big ass in front of him. When he felt he could go at full speed, without risking to hurt himself, he began pounding into the bitch at relentless speed. He loved to hear the big-titted slut squeal in pain and lust, as he vigorously fucked the once virgin ass like he owned it. He chuckled. Indeed he owned it, he thought, and rammed with even more force into her. These young, voluptuous sluts just were masturbation accessories for him, living, moving, screaming fuckdolls, warm female flesh to be used and abused for his convenience.

He held Sandra’s hair like he would the reigns of a horse, yanking her head back into her neck, while he rode her ass in full gallop. From time to time he slapped down on the wobbling mass of ass-flesh, earning a lustful scream from the whore, who did her best to fuck him back. Sandra’s world was reduced to a space of pain and lust. She was unable to identify, where the one ended and the other began. All she knew was, that she didn’t want it to ever end. His thick cock in her ass, his hands in her hair, his hands smacking her ass-cheeks, everything melted into one feeling of being completely in sync with the world. He was the God of Gods, and she was his disciple to follow him, wherever he would lead her.

Occasionally he would reach around her to slap her swinging hooters, or grab and twist her nipples, yanking her tits about. Then he would again pull her head back by her hair, hissing into her ear, what a dirty and slutty fuckpig she was, to allow her Master to use her like the slut she was. Next he would spank her ass rapidly, before he reached forward to torture Erin’s tits with his big paws. And all the time the branding iron that was his cock would plunder her ass mercilessly. The girls were moaning and grunting all the time. The harder he treated their bodies, the more they got off on it.

They yearned to be good slaves. And the rougher he treated them, the more they felt like true slaves, being manhandled without the slightest concern, being treated without even a hint of respect. To him, it came as no surprise, seeing Erin shiver in helpless love and lust, when he pulled out of Sandra’s ass to have her lick all the remains of her friend’s ass off of his rod. It was a low service, it was humiliating, and therefore it was the right task for a worthless slave like her. Lovingly she washed his schlong with her tongue and mouth, reveling in the bitter taste of Sandra’s ass on her tongue. She even shuddered in a mini-orgasm at being allowed to service him like this.

Not wanting to make Sandra feel left out, he ordered her to help her friend. “After all, it’s your shit on my cock, you dirty slut, so you could as well clean it off.” Sandra felt really bad, dirtying her Master’s cock with her shit, so she eagerly set to her task. “Hold up your tits for me, cunts. You are not worth to receive my glorious seed in any of your holes,” he growled. “All you’re good for is having your fuck-sags covered in my cum. If I had a towel at hand, I’d rather use it, before blessing you with my seed. You should be pathetically grateful, to receive such a gift from me, you slut-whores.” And the girls were. All the more, since they knew, that they didn’t deserve it.

And cover them, he did. The sluts moaned and squealed, when their Master began to shoot what seemed like gallons of sticky white ambrosia all over their big tits, literally showering their fuck-sacks in his juices. They screamed, as his eruption triggered their own multiple orgasms. It seemed that each shot of his cock, that hit their tits caused another explosion of lust in the girls. The voluptuous girls looking up at him like lovesick teenagers, while he covered their tits in cum like they were the dirtiest porn-actresses was a sight to behold. That picture always was one of his favorites. Treating ordinary girls like the lowest whores and having them adore him, like they had the biggest crush on him.

He definitely had enjoyed using them. Although Erin would be of no further interest to him, Sandra had proved to have some great potential as a permanent fuck toy. Before he sent them on their way, he wrote down her address, promising, he would treat her much harder, when they would meet again. He added that other males besides him were off limits for her from now on. He grinned, when he saw her excitement at this statement. He pulled them up by their nipples and gave them their modified clothes. They put the cut-off t-shirts over their tits, the thin material clinging to their skin, where their hooters still were wet from his cum. Grabbing them by their hair he dragged them to the door, and with a kick to their scantily clad asses, they found themselves out on the street again. For him, it was time to take a shower.