The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Part IV of Let the Programming Begin

Again, thanks for the valuable input and proofreading from Penny, and thanks for all of the feedback, I really appreciate it.

In a Deep Trance

The drive home was excruciating. With Cathy’s moans each time we hit a bump, sped up or slowed down and my fascination with the thought of hypnotizing Susan, I would have cum with the least bit of provocation. Cathy was in a near constant orgasmic state from the Ben Wa balls by the time we got home. “These are the best and the worst things ever made” she remarked, “It feels like every movement is going to make me cum and I’ve cum at least five times since I’ve put these things in between the balls and the thought of Susan!” With that thought and the mean little boy inside of me, I couldn’t help myself. “Nipple Time, Nipple Time, Nipple Time” and Cathy was in a full fledged orgasm. She didn’t even have time to hit me. She started into a screaming, squirming, thrashing orgasm as I turned down our street. I’m sure the neighbors who were out mowing their lawns or doing their gardening thought Cathy had lost her mind. I pulled into the garage and let Cathy continue to moan as I pressed the button on the garage door opener. As soon as she started to wind down I said “Good Night Gracie” and her eyes glazed over. “We are now at home and I want you to grab your bag of new toys and go to our bedroom. Once there, you will take off all of your clothes and wait for more instructions from me, do you understand?” Cathy nodded her head and opened her car door. I watched with lustful eyes as Cathy grabbed her bag and slipped gracefully out of her seat. Because of her short skirt, I could see her bare wet pussy. I admired her beautiful ass and also noticed how wet the seat of the car was. I reached down and grabbed the panties that she had discarded below her seat prior to entering the store, took a deep breath of her sexy fragrance and followed her into the house. While she made her way upstairs, I stopped in the kitchen to grab a glass of water and to collect my thoughts. I had so many ideas of the things I could do with our new toys, but I had to put those ideas into a cohesive action plan. I was just so damn horny that I couldn’t think. I thought about calling Susan right then to see when she wanted to come over, but decided instead to give Penny a call to schedule a sensual massage for Cathy.

“This is Penny, I’m either out of the office or with a client, but please leave your name and number and I’ll get back with you as soon as I can.” Damn, I was hoping to talk with her, oh well. I left my name and cell phone number and let her know that Susan gave me her card. Hopefully I’ll hear back soon. “I’m so damn horny; I’ll go check on Cathy” I said to myself. I went upstairs to the bedroom and standing naked in the middle of the room was Cathy. I thought she would have gotten on the bed or something, but I realized that that wasn’t what I directed.

I walked up to Cathy, looked into her blank eyes and said “Deep throat girl”. With that Cathy looked me up and down, dropped to her knees and immediately pulled my cock out of my pants. She eagerly went to work on my cock easily taking more with each stroke until I felt her nose press into my stomach. She moaned loudly around my cock and with her sucking and my pent up desire, it wasn’t long before I was cumming down her throat. She moaned even louder and ground her hips back and forth as if she was riding some unknown cock as I continued to spurt more and more cum. It wasn’t long before the sensations were too much for me to handle and I pushed her luscious mouth away from my cock. “When I count to three, you will be completely emerged and we will discuss what to do with your new toys. One, two and three, eyes open and completely alert.” Cathy’s eyes opened and she looked up at me from the floor “God that was good, why didn’t we try that sooner?” she asked. “We did, but for some reason it didn’t work. Now we can make up for lost time!” She smiled up at me, licked her lips and stood up. We embraced and kissed deeply tasting my own cum on her lips. I looked down and the carpet was damp and the silver metal balls were still on the floor. “I think I squirted with that orgasm” she giggled, “I don’t think I’ve ever done that before, it was pretty damn intense, even with your cock in my mouth.”

I was exhausted from our recent activities so I led Cathy towards the bed, removed all of my clothing and lay down on top of the covers. Cathy joined me and we both drifted off to sleep. Between the two of us, we had had at least five orgasms, enough to wear anybody out. As we awoke from our nap I looked at the clock. “5:00” I gasped, “we need to go pick up the kids, I’m surprised Bill or Tina hadn’t called!” With that I jumped from the bed and raced for the phone. Dialing Bill, I reached for the clothes I had been wearing earlier. “Oh hi Bill, sorry, but Cathy and I just woke up from a nap, I’ll be right over to get the kids” “No problem” Bill replied, “we will be here, but you owe me some details!” “I sure do, why don’t we grab a beer later this week after work?” “Works for me, the usual place?” “Sure, who don’t we shoot for Wednesday?” “That’s fine; see you in a few minutes.” Cathy was just getting off of the bed and I motioned for her to get dressed. In a few short minutes, she was dressed in some bike shorts and tank top, again with no underwear. I could feel the lust starting to build again for her sexy body, but decided to shelf the thought, at least until later tonight. I grabbed the Ben Wa balls and asked Cathy “Did you want to put these in before we leave?” “Not a chance” she replied, “I need to keep some air of decency while the kids are around!” She had a pretty good point, they were young, but I didn’t need to be answering any of those types of questions just yet.

The jolt back to reality hit on the way over to get the kids. We probably didn’t have time tonight to keep up our little games with getting everything ready for the week to come. Since we both worked, we were sure to have all the plans made for the upcoming week to relieve as much stress during the week as possible and we got pretty good at it. All the meal plans were laid out and the transportation for the kids to school and daycare was taken care of and by the time we completed all of the chores and got the kids off to bed, we were both exhausted. “Is it OK if we don’t do anything with the toys tonight?” Cathy asked. “Sure” I replied, “I’m beat too, besides it gives me more time to work out a plan for when we do have time.” “I’m still not sure about the big toy, I don’t think I can take it” she cautioned. “Let’s maybe play with it a bit, just to see what you think of it, later this week and if all goes well, we can play with it more!” I smiled, with my cock starting to rise again.

The week progressed along as always. The time I spent thinking about the toys and hypnosis and Susan and the whole bit made the time go pretty quick for me. On the way to work Wednesday morning, the plan all came together in my head. I couldn’t focus at work because I was sorting out the details and writing myself some notes for our next playtime when the phone rang. “Oh hi Bill, its going just fine, how are things with you?” after some general small talk Bill got to the point. “I won’t be able to make it for a beer tonight, how about we schedule it for the weekend?” “That should work fine” I responded. “I look forward to getting all of the details from you as promised” Bill reminded me. “Can you give me a hint?” “What could it hurt?” I thought to myself. “I hypnotized Cathy” “You what? I didn’t know you knew how to do that!” “Yup, I could hypnotize you if you like!” I offered. “Hmm, I wonder what that’s like; you’ll have to tell me more about that this weekend.” “No problem, call me Saturday morning and we will work out the details.” “Okey Doke, talk to you Saturday.” And the line went dead. I tried like hell to get my mind back on the trip I was going to take in a couple of weeks to see some clients and was working on a presentation I was going to give to my largest client when my cell phone rang. “This is Dave, can I help you?” I asked. “This is Penny; you left a message on my machine a few days back, sorry for the delay in calling.” “That’s ok; you must be a busy gal?” I asked. “You would be surprised how many people are interested in sensual massage. What can I do for you?” Penny asked. “I was thinking about giving my wife one of your sensual massages, what can you tell me?” “I have a number of different techniques I use as well as integrating other things as well. Since Susan gave you my card, I’m assuming you met her where she works?” “Yes, we umm bought some new toys” I stammered, only slightly embarrassed. “I could integrate the toys into your wife’s massage or I could use my favorite tantric technique called a Yoni Massage. Susan loves the Yoni and if you were to ask her, I’m sure she would recommend it.” “That’s good enough for me!” I responded knowing that anything Susan recommended, I would take advantage of. “I have an opening on Saturday evening, other than that; I am booked for 2 weeks solid.” “Then Saturday it is, and I’ll have you book a time two weeks out as well, it’ll be a nice treat for Cathy while I’m gone.” “Sounds good, I have Cathy is it? Booked for Saturday evening at 7pm and then again for Wednesday the 21st at 2pm. Does that work for you?” “I’m not sure about the 2pm just yet, but I’ll call her boss and let him know that she needs to be off by 1pm on that day for a surprise. He’ll agree he’s always up for a good surprise.” “Oh and by the way” Penny remarked, “I’ll need a ride, I’m legally blind and don’t drive. Will that be a problem?” “I can’t see why that would be a problem, just give me directions and I’ll pick you up.” Penny gave me her address and directions along with her cell phone if I had any problems and the arrangements were made. I couldn’t imagine what a “Yoni Massage” would consist of, but if Susan liked it, it must be good.

I decided to call Susan and find out more about the massage, not to mention to hear her erotically sexy voice. “This is Susan at Desires Book Store, can I help you?” she answered, “Um, I sure hope so; this is Dave, my wife Cathy and I were in the other day.” “Oh sure, Dave the hypnotist, I was thinking about calling you.” My heart started beating faster as I thought of the possibilities. “I just got off of the phone with Penny and she thought you would recommend the Yoni Massage for Cathy?” “Dave, Cathy will love you forever for that, I most definitely recommend it, and it makes me wet thinking about it!” “If it’s that good then, I’m glad I scheduled it!” “But Dave, you might want to hypnotize Cathy to relax before the massage because it’s unlike any massage she has ever had, or will ever get. Just make sure she relaxes and enjoys it!” “I can do that, shouldn’t be too much trouble, I’ll do that before I pick Penny up.” “Good and now for me, when can you hypnotize me?” She asked. “Anytime you want!” I replied enthusiastically. “I usually work afternoons and evenings, we could do it late in the evening, after 9 or in the late morning or early afternoon.” “Why don’t we plan an evening when you don’t work the next morning, that way Cathy can be there to make sure I’m not doing anything wrong and you can have time to recover before you have to work, how’s that sound?” “Ooh, I like it already, what did you have in mind?” “The question is Susan, what do you have in mind?’ I added with a chuckle. Susan laughed as well and let me know that she would call the next day with her schedule.

Now my afternoon was shot and I was thinking about going to the restroom and having some relief of my own. Fortunately it was 4:00 in the afternoon and I could probably head home since I had arrived at work at 6am. I’d put in plenty of hours for the day and could scoot out a little early to clear my head. Then I figured that I could work from home a bit tomorrow to finish the presentation and if I could get Cathy to take the day off, we could have some fun. “Cathy, can you take tomorrow off?” I asked. “I don’t see why not, the boss is out golfing in Florida this week at his condo, so I don’t have much to do, what were you thinking?” “Oh don’t answer that, I think I have an idea about what you would be thinking.” She laughed as I could hear her smile through the phone. Cathy has a nice big office right next to the bosses and that part of the building she worked in was usually pretty quiet. “Nipple Time” I added for good measure and she moaned just as I was hoping. “You bastard” she laughed, “If you do that again, I’m going to hang up!” I couldn’t leave that alone “Nipple Time” I repeated and the line went dead. I laughed to myself as I dialed the receptionist on the intercom. “I’ll be working at home tomorrow, so call me on my cell if you need anything.” I got an affirmative reply and gathered my laptop and the files I needed for my presentation and headed out the door.

After slogging through traffic and picking up the kids, I made it home 90 minutes later right as Cathy pulled into the driveway. We got out, rustled the kids inside and started preparing the evenings meal. “I thought you might want to know that after I hung up on you, I locked my door and masturbated and it was good!” she smirked while chopping some lettuce for the salad. “Do you have any tangible proof I asked?” Cathy stopped chopping, slipped off her thong panties and handed them to me. I could still smell her wonderful musk and feel the dampness. I moaned slightly at the thought of watching her masturbate and put the panties in my pocket. We finished our meals and Cathy went upstairs to get the kids ready for bed. I cleaned up the kitchen and sat down at the table with my folders to make sure I didn’t forget anything and to refresh my memory on the proposal I needed to complete. “The kids want a kiss goodnight” Cathy reminded me and then she headed up the stairs. I followed her up and went into each of the kids’ rooms, gave them their kisses and went to the bedroom to get out of my suit and tie and to put something a little more comfortable on.

Cathy was already changed into a royal blue full length silk nightie and was readying the bed for the night. Once I was changed, I started for the door when I heard “Oh no you don’t, you have some other things to do!” I turned to see Cathy holding the new vibrator in her hand. “1st of all, you need to get me some batteries and then you need to help me with this” she smiled. I loved the sexy glint in her eyes and noticed her nipples already begging for attention through the silk. “Yes maam!” I responded and went to the utility room where we kept the batteries and such. With 4 batteries as valuable as gold to me right then, I hurried back up to the room. When I arrived, Cathy was already lying on the bed with her nightie up to her waist, with her left middle finger stroking her clit and pulling on a nipple with her right hand. My cock sprung to attention at the sound of her moans.

I spotted the vibrator lying between her legs and approached to put the batteries in. Once I closed the door for the batteries, I eyed the controls to see what I would need to do to get this hi-tech piece of machinery going. I noticed that there looked to be 2 sets of controls, I pressed one of the buttons and I could feel the beads start to twirl around inside of the plastic cock; I pressed another control and felt the clit stimulator start to hum. I leaned over and gave her wet pussy a lick savoring her juices and pressed the head of the vibrator into her pussy. She moaned a bit and reached down to pull the vibrator deeper inside of her. I blocked her hand and gently inserted more of the shaft inside of her, but not far enough for the clit to be stimulated. She again tried to get me to go deeper, but I directed her hand up to her other nipple and briefly pressed the humming vibrator deep enough to feel the sensations on her clit. She started to press her hips downward and moaned. It seemed that the rotating beads were doing a good job on her g-spot and that she might not need the clit stimulation. I decided to increase the speed to see what kind of reactions I could get. With the higher speeds, the hum of the vibrator increased as well as the downward motion of Cathy’s hips. I glanced up to see her tugging on both of her nipples while her eyes were closed. Her breathing was getting much heavier and I could see the redness on her chest and neck. She was close to orgasm and I hadn’t even applied the stimulator to her clit. I again increased the speed of the shaft and she moaned even louder. Her hips started to buck even more and I knew that she was getting very close. I pressed the shaft all of the way inside of her pressing the dolphin against her clit and she let out a deep moan followed by “Oh my god, oh my god!” she was coming and I could feel the liquid flowing from her cunt. I pressed the vibrator in further to allow me to reach my tongue alongside to taste her cum. She kept bucking and reached for the vibrator, I started to pull it out thinking that the sensations were just too much. “No, press it in harder and speed it up!” she demanded. I complied and she continued moaning, bucking and her cum just continued to flow. I didn’t know that Cathy was multi-orgasmic, but that would have been my best guess of what was happening.

After what seemed like 10 minutes, she reached down and helped me pull the buzzing vibrator out of her pussy. I turned it off and looked at my sexy wife. I set the vibrator aside and began to lightly lick the lips of her pussy, eagerly lapping up her juices. “That is one hell of a vibrator, I’m glad we listened to Susan” Cathy cooed, obviously basking in the afterglow of intense orgasm. “I think I came at least 4 times!” “Well, Susan is going to call me tomorrow to set up a time to be hypnotized, I told her that you would need to be there to make sure I wasn’t being a bad boy. You can tell her how much you like the toy then.” Cathy smiled “Maybe you’ll be the one there to make sure I’m not being a bad girl!” I smiled at the thought of those two gorgeous women together and felt my cock twitch. “Oh and you have a sensual massage on Saturday, something called a Yoni Massage. Susan said you will love me forever after that.”

“We will just have to wait and see” she said as she pushed me on my back and pulled down my lounge pants. “So what did you have in mind for us tomorrow?” Cathy asked. I just smiled thinking of the times ahead. “You’ll see, but you will have to try out the big toy tonight to make sure tomorrow will fly.” “I’m not sure about that” she responded “and besides you haven’t cum yet, why don’t I take care of you 1st?” with that she slid her wet pussy onto my solid rod. I moaned deeply and closed my eyes. Cathy started grinding her hips back and forth and before long I could feel the cum begging for release. “Do you want to see me ride that big cock you bought me?” Cathy asked in her sultry voice. I looked up and she was playing with her nipples, looking down at me. “Do you want to see it slide in and out of your sexy wife’s cunt?” the images of her bouncing up and down on that monster of a cock were going to get me there damn fast. “Do you want to fuck me with that huge cock?” her voice was getting deeper and I could feel her juices flowing again on my cock. “Does that big cock excite you?” I asked. She just moaned in reply.

I stopped the fucking and pushed her over onto he back. I reached into her drawer and reached for “Mr. Big”, the name I had affectionately given this monster of a cock. The weight of it in my hand was impressive and even more so the fact that I couldn’t wrap my hand all the way around it. I pulled it out of the drawer and eyed it with astonishment. It was one hell of a big cock and I was looking forward to seeing it slide into my wife’s waiting pussy. I thought about grabbing a bottle of lube to lube the tip up, but reasoned that with as wet as Cathy felt on my cock, I’m sure this will be able to slip into her. Cathy just lay there on the bed as I moved closer with “Mr. Big”. “Are you ready for this?” I asked. Cathy nodded and I pressed the head against her opening. I gently pressed him into her and her hips squirmed a bit. I pressed a bit more and her mouth opened with a deep breath. I didn’t even have the head in yet and I knew this was the widest Cathy had ever been opened. I pulled the massive tip back out and slipped it back in with a bit more force. Cathy moaned, but opened her legs even wider. I pulled out and pressed even more in. Her breathing started to increase and she seemed to press her hips towards me. I pulled out again and pressed about 3 inches into her. She moaned even more “I’m going to cum! It feels so damn good to feel so full!” I pulled out again so that just the tip was in and pressed even more into her. She came with a yell and ground her hips into the bed. I continued fucking her with this huge cock while she came. The excitement of seeing her with this gigantic piece of dick in her and her moans would have had me coming with the slightest touch. I continued to fuck her even deeper as she continued coming. When I had gotten the cock in her about 7 or 8 inches she abruptly pushed me away and pulled out the cock. She mounted me again and began fucking me harder than she ever had. In no time at all, I was shooting deep inside of her, grunting with pleasure and pulling her onto me even harder.

To be continued…