The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For Wiseguy and Dani Fantom and Jukebox and Lady Ru’etha (And all other EMC couples whereever you may be)

Let Me Count the Ways

“So, did your anniversary dinner meet your expectations?” grinned Chuck.

“It was a hell of a lot better than our first date,” smirked Darla.

“Come on, Hon, the McRib is the epitome of fine dining,”

“Well, I guess there is a difference between being a struggling law student and junior partner at a prestigious law firm.” she laughed.

“I was much more charming then.”

“I think your bank balance says differently,” she cracked.

“I always knew you were a grasping wench. Just in it for the money, huh?”

“No, I was just grasping for your huge cock,” she laughed, as she grasped his member through his slacks.

“What about my witty personality?”

“A huge cock maketh a witty man.”

“So, I suppose that makes me Oscar Wilde?”

“Wasn’t he gay?”

“OK, bad choice. How about Oscar Madison?”

“He was a slob. How about Charles William Borroughs, my well hung husband?”

“I like the sound of that,” laughed Chuck.

“What about me?”

“You, my dear, are the fair Helen of Troy. Thou angelic face didst launch a thousand ships; your form hath brought many a man to his knees…”

“OK, you poetic bastard, you know how hot it makes me when you talk like that.”

“Speaking of which, it’s ‘poetry time’.”

“Oh no! You’re not going to read poetry to me again!” complained Darla.”

“I thought it makes you hot.”

“It does, but I’m already primed.”

“But, honey, it’s our anniversary! I always pick a poem to read you on our anniversary,”

“Chuck, I’m telling you that you don’t have to be Lord Byron to get into my pants.”

“I know, but I need to be Robert Browning and you need to be Elizabeth Barrett Browning.”

“What?” asked Darla.

“’How do I love thee?’” started Chuck, as he removed his shoes and socks. Darla’s eyes glassed over, before SHE started to recite the poem.

“’How do I love thee? Let me count the ways’” she started, as she removed her high heeled shoes.

“One,” said Chuck as he removed his jacket.

“’I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight for the ends of Being and ideal Grace.’” she continued, as she unzipped her black cocktail dress.

“Two,” he said as he began to unbutton his dress shirt, as his enthralled wife continued.

“’I love thee to the level of everyday’s most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.’” She nudged her dress over her shoulders and it fell to the ground around her ankles and she stepped over it.

“Three.” He removed his shirt.

“’I love thee freely, as men strive for Right; I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.’” She pulled her slip over her head.

“Four.” He ripped his undershirt over his head.

“’I love thee with a passion put to use in my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.’” She ruined her pantyhose, as she did every year at this time.

“Five.” He removed his belt, unzipped his pants and they fell to the floor.

“’I love thee with a love I seemed to lose with my lost saints.’” Her breasts spilled out of her unclasped bra, as her hands were tugging down her panties. Her arousal filled the room, fueling his desire.

“Six,” he said, as he stepped out of his underpants. He looked into her eyes and saw that life had returned to them, yet her trance was still deep. He picked up her small, but shapely frame and lay back on the bed. Then he helped her to impale herself on his rock hard member, as she finished her poem.

“I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life!—and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death,” she ended with an intensity in her eyes, that always took his breath away. She locked her eyes onto his and began to ride him.

Even after eight years of marriage, they never tired of their little hypnotic game. Chuck was a talented amateur hypnotist and Darla had been his favorite subject. They even met at one of his small campus shows, while she was an undergraduate and he was a 2L at City College. As a struggling law student, his hobby earned him a little extra money to help with expenses.

Chuck had discovered Darla’s hidden submissive streak, when she challenged him to hypnotize her on their first date. Needless to say, he was successful. When she discovered that he knew her deepest secret, she had pulled away, until he was finally able to convince her that he could help her safely explore her submissive side. He had fallen head over heels for the beautiful, spunky brunette from the moment they met. Her love for him came gradually, but naturally deepened as she opened her heart and soul to him. Soon their hearts became entwined and they were married after she graduated. He had implanted this trigger on their wedding night and they became the “Browning’s” every year at this time.

Chuck looked at Darla, as she rode him. At 30, she looked more beautiful than the day they met. Her face a mask of passion; her eyes glowed with desire. She was still in a trance, but when she awakened, she would remember everything that happened. Then next year on their anniversary morning, she would “forget”, as his posthypnotic suggestion would take hold.

As he felt his own passion begin to take hold, Chuck rolled Darla over so he was on top and began to drive himself into her with an ardor that he relished. Their sex life was quite good. They still role-played several times a week, as Darla had her submissive needs met and he embraced his dominant side. Still, nothing surpassed their anniversary, as they became one of history’s most romantic couples. The memory of their anniversary coupling always fueled them throughout the year. He knew that he would never get tired of their game and by making her forget the game on that day; it would always be fresh for her as it was happening.

Chuck knew she was on the brink and kept her there for a little while until he was ready. She could not cum until he told her she could. “Oh Robert, my love, I desire you with all my heart!” she moaned.

“Let’s yourself go darling, Elizabeth,” he exclaimed, as he flooded her with copious amounts of his seed. He felt her body convulse under his shaking form.

They lay like that for an indeterminate amount of time. “Elizabeth” always delighted in the feeling of her beloved “Robert’s” weight on top of her. She felt a strange mixture of freedom and belonging that accompanied their lovemaking. She was quite sure that nobody could possibly feel as wonderful as she felt, as her mate rolled her over on their side and began to kiss her.

“Robert” knew that the game was over now. He relished being with “Elizabeth”, as this was as intense as Darla ever became. In fairness to her, he knew he couldn’t handle this kind of intensity three-hundred and sixty-five days a year. While their relationship was just wonderful, once a year, on this special day, they could be perfect for each other.

Chuck smiled at his beaming bride. “That was amazing! Thank you, Darla!”

“Elizabeth’s” eyes lost focus for a moment and then she was no longer the poetess. “Why you dirty rat!” she laughed.

“Did I marry Jimmy Cagney?” he laughed.

“No, but I could machine gun you for making me forget that we do this every year.”

“If you machine gunned me we couldn’t do it.”

“I’d only wound you,” she smiled before she leaned in and kissed him.

“Brat!” he laughed after breaking the kiss.

“So I’m a brat, huh? Is that any way to speak about one of the foremost poetesses of the nineteenth century?”

“Since when were you Emily Dickinson?”

“Emily, didn’t have a ‘Robert’ like I do.” she grinned.

“I guess not,” smiled Chuck.

Darla smiled. She had a little anniversary game of her own. “My darling Charles, how careless of you to leave your hypnotism books lying around the study,” she thought, with a smile.

“You seem pensive, dear. Are you alright?” asked her husband.

“I’m fine, ‘my darling husband, Robert’, she smirked and then it came back to him.

“Why you little minx!” he laughed.

“Are you ready, to start?”

Now Chuck remembered. He had taught Darla how to hypnotize him to deal with stress. One day, she admitted that she had been reading from several of his books and had become fairly accomplished at hypnotism in her own right. Of course she had made him forget this fact once a year: On the same day he made her forget. As he did when he turned Darla into “Elizabeth” every year, Darla would put him under and he would become Robert Browning. The difference was that she would let him remember this fact before he became the poet.

He leaned in and kissed her. “Ready, my love,” he marveled at his talented wife. Now, Chuck remembered how much fun this was for him too.

“Recite Robert,” she initiated his trigger, before starting to nibble on his earlobe.

“I dream of a red-rose tree. And which of its roses three is the fairest one to me?” recited the nineteenth century poet, as he felt his beloved wife, “Elizabeth” stoking his passion.