The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lesson Learned

By B. C Patrick

David sat in history glass going out of his mind with boredom. Nobody else was paying the least bit of attention either. Truth be told he was falling asleep. He had stayed up late looking at porn on the Internet again and history—first thing for 80 minutes always sent him away to dreamland. He tried to keep his eyes open and give a look of one who was actually paying attention but they were dropping down and down. He was only vaguely aware of Ms. O’ Farrell’s voice droning on about the Franco-Prussian war. If she asked him a question he would be fucked—he probably wouldn’t even hear it. She paused.

Afraid that she was looking in his direction and had noticed that he was practically snoring he snapped out of his doze and gazed towards the top of the class. She was simply pausing—and didn’t seem to notice. He noticed something though—she had crossed her legs and her pants were riding slightly up her calf—revealed those shiny silver pantyhose she always wore. She licked her finger—those long silver nails, those slender fingers—she turned the page. She started to read, and stopped. She looked right at him—those huge blue eyes. She started reading again.

David knew all the guys hated her—thought she was stupid bitch. But he had a crush on her since first year. Her funny fluffy, unkempt hair. He smiled as he thought about how it sort of bounced when she walked—he imagined it did something similar when she fucked. When he was in first year she used to wear short skirts with those amazing silver pantyhose. She would sit on the desk—her legs crossed and drone on and on about whatever—but she was always unconsciously caressing and stroking her own thighs—David knew she loved the feel of those pantyhose. He knew she loved the feel of them on her legs and how smooth they were to touch.

He had hard-on in the middle of history class and he was dozing off again. He imagined fucking her. Tearing a whole in the crotch of her pantyhose and fucking her. He was sitting in her chair and she was bouncing up and down on top of him, she moaned his name; ‘David!’

‘David!’

‘David? Are you paying attention?’

He awoke with a start. ‘Yes, Miss.’

‘I want to see after class please.’

Busted. He was in trouble now. He struggled to stay awake for the remainder of the class.

David waited in his place at the end of class after everyone had left. Ms. O’ Farrell still sat in her chair half in aisle with her legs crossed—still exposing shiny silver calf muscle.

‘David, come up here and sit at this table.’

David moved out of his seat and towards the one she had motioned to, right in front of her. He had to carefully position his school bag to conceal his erection. He felt groggy and horny. His dick rubbed off his school uniform—he’d fuck anything given half a chance.

She looked at him with those huge blue eyes—they really were huge and penetrating. Did she have any idea how much he had a crush on her?

‘David, you used to be the best pupil in my class. I’d say you still are, but you’ve become you lazy. You’ll never get a high mark in your examinations if you keep going down the same road.’

David just agreed with her. His erection was passing. The whole horny ordeal would be over soon if he simply placated her a little more and pledged that he would work harder and all that bullshit.

‘What’s the problem. You seem to be constantly distracted in class. Is it that you don’t want to look like a brainy-ac in front of the lads?’

‘No it’s nothing to do with them.’ He replied. He couldn’t give a shit about the other dumbasses. He was smarter than them and he didn’t care if they knew that he knew it.

‘You just seem to drift off every class.’

‘Well...’

‘Don’t interrupt me. You can’t deny that you’ve been like a zombie in every class for months. You just drift away. You seem so tired in every class. Like something just comes over you.’

David tried to protest, but he knew she was right and anyway he fucking hated the next class so he wouldn’t mind delaying a while with his fantasy.

‘I saw you earlier,’ she continued, ‘your eyes were getting heavier and heavier as I read on. Like the sound of my voice puts you into a trance. The more I spoke the heavier and heavier they got. Your eyes just got heavier and heavier.’

David was reclining slightly in his chair. Ms. O’ Farrell just droned at him about how he was falling asleep. And sure enough he felt like he was falling asleep. He thought to himself maybe it was her voice. But it wasn’t that she had a boring voice. He liked the sound of it—it was relaxing and soothing. He liked to listen to her talk and fantasize about her pantyhose and her legs while he drifted off.

Ms. O’ Farrell smiled at him and gazed deeper into his eyes. She noticed how he responded to that, though he was still a little shy.

David’s gaze drifted down to steal a glimpse of those silver pantyhose encased calves again. Much to his delight Ms. O’ Farrell was dangling her shoe from her toes. David’s hard-on was instantaneous. Those shapely feet, the stitching, the nylon. He wanted to suck those toes.

Now as he was taking a good look at those, she accidentally on-purpose dropped the dangling shoe—exposing those toes—he could faintly see red toe nails through the silver nylon. He wanted to suck those badly. He considered dropping his pen, so he could lean down—maybe subtly catch a sniff of her feet—but just being closer to those toes would be horny teenager heaven. He was thinking all as she was talking.

‘...heavier and heavier, more and more relaxed, and sleepy and heavy. Are you distracted by me, David?’

He hadn’t caught the question. He was too busy looking at the toes, and considering tipping his pen of the desk so he could be closer to them—maybe sniff them without her noticing.

He didn’t know what to answer. So he just chanced that ‘yes’ was the right answer.

‘Yes Miss.’

‘That’s good. That’s very good. But you seem to be growing more tired now as I speak.’

He breathed a sigh of relief. He had answered correctly, but why was she still talking about how sleepy he was feeling—it was only making it worse. He was actually starting to feel really relaxed and heavy.

He had to do it. He had get close to those toes. So while he kept looking into her eyes and nodding—receptive to her words, he carefully and discreetly (or so he thought) slid his pen onto the floor.

‘You seem distracted by my feet, David, as you go deeper and deeper into relaxation, not really listening but absorbing all my words...’

She smiled a little to herself as David dipped down to retrieve his pen. He faced down fully—millimetres from those precious toes, as he passed to reach his pen—he inhaled deeply through his nose—the scent of her nylon-covered feet. Unfortunately, he paused to savour that scent a little too long and she moved her foot. Though as he picked up his pen her toes brushed his face. And being the randy fool he was he couldn’t help but very discreetly (yea right) kiss it, and inhale again as it did so.

Ms. O’ Farrell tormented him and let out a little moan. David quickly apologised, embarrassed at what he had done, but he couldn’t find his pen.

‘David, what are you doing?’

‘Sorry, I dropped my pen, I just can’t find it.’ He assumed she didn’t notice how he had practically sniffed her foot. He then noticed it was under her other shoe. He had made a fool of himself already—he was so relaxed—he felt he had to get the pen. But it was just that extra tiny stretch too far away and it he’d have to move closer to her feet and her legs to get it.

‘Well get your pen and sit back up, unless you’d rather stay down by my feet. You must be feeling very light headed—it’s like you’re in a trance.’

She brushed his face again with her toes, this time lingering a little longer, and he could not resist taking a sniff, savouring the moment. He felt like a cat rubbing his masters ankles.

‘I bet you’re so sleepy and relaxed that I could hypnotise you.’

David stopped startled by that suggestion, but he remained leaning towards her feet—the position was starting to get a little painful—but he was so close to those amazing shiny feet.

‘What Miss?’

‘I said I bet I could hypnotise you.’ She smiled down at him and brushed his face again she crossed her legs.

‘I’ve dropped my shoe, before you get your pen could you please slip it back on for me?’ Her voice was so sweet and arousing. David didn’t know what was going on.

But he did as she asked. He carefully picked up her shoe and gently slipped it onto her foot, making sure his fingers touched her silky soft feet for as long as possible. He even lightly stroked her sole—he was too sleepy and horny to resist the temptation.

‘Good boy,’ she purred as he obeyed. He felt so light-headed.

‘Well anyway, would you like me to hypnotise you?’

He looked at her, leaned back into his seat. He was puzzled and wanted to stay by her feet.

Now as much as he would love to relax more, and maybe submit to her he felt something was wrong.

‘Miss?’

‘Yes, David. Hypnosis, I bet you I could place you in a hypnotic trance.’

She smiled at him, and those eyes.

‘I don’t think so, Miss.’

‘Ok. We’ll make a bet. If I can manipulate you into doing something you normally would not, will you agree to be hypnotized.’

There was no way he was going to fall for any manipulation.

‘Sure,’ he replied.

‘Good boy. Now when you were down there on the floor sniffing my feet and looking for your pen you were fantasising about sucking my toes, weren’t you?’

‘No,’ David was to embarrassed to admit it.

‘I know you want to suck them, and that’s ok just go ahead relax and suck my toes. Suck those silver panty hosed toes. You know you want to.’

David was so confused. This was his deepest fantasy coming true. Should he follow along with it?

As David sat there pondering what to do, Ms O ’ Farrell had slipped off her shoe again, raised her stockinged foot to David’s face and begun making circling motions with it.

‘Come on, take a good sniff, and then just suck on them.’ She brushed her toes against his lips, but he resisted (to a certain extent). He inhaled again that blissful odour.

Ms. O ’ Farrell maintained that circular motion. David, weakening, could not take his eyes of those toes as he followed the motion around and around.

‘Around and around. So sexy, you want to suck them don’t you? I know you do. Just relax and do as I say. Suck them, follow them around and around. So soothing, and relaxing and erotic. This is your deepest fantasy, David. I know how you want to surrender. So surrender and relax and do what your heart desires, your heart desires to suck those toes.’

‘I know that if I do, you’ll try to hypnotise me. As much as I want to...’

‘Just relax and forgot about everyone else. It’s only you and me here, so relax, and just give in.’ She parted his lips with her toes.

‘That’s right. Good boy. I knew you couldn’t resist. Just lick the shiny silver pantyhose, suck.’

David didn’t realise it had happened but he was complying. He opened his lips and accepted the gift Ms. O’ Farrell was offering. He sucked that pantyhose and sank deeper under her command. Time seemed to slow down as he sucked. He had little awareness accept that he had been tricked into doing what she said. He was enjoying it too much to care though.

‘Good boy. Just suck. In fact why don’t you get down on the floor so you can do it better. You can massage one foot and suck the other.’

This seemed like such a good idea and so David complied with gusto. He got down on the floor and continued sucking and licking her pantyhosed foot. She slipped her other foot out of her shoe and began to rub it against his face.

‘That’s right pet. Just do as I say. It seems you’ve lost your little bet. So it’s time for you to be hypnotized. Though I hate to break it to you like this—you already are. So inhale that odour and close those heavy eyes. That’s right—take a deep breath through your nose and submit to me—totally relaxed, totally hypnotized. Good—you’re doing so well and enjoying your self so much.’

David inhaled and closed his eyes and sank into complete hypnosis.

End of Part One.