The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For Dave L, my coolest fan.

A Lesson in Hypnosis

I was hanging with with one of my hypnosluts and her best friend. We were at her place, just having good conversation while Hannah(my slut)figured the best way to get rid of Erin(the best friend)without upsetting her(Erin is nice but likes having her way and has a bit of a temper when she doesn’t get it).

Well, when the hints started becoming really obvious Erin finally got angry and said, “What, you two want to do your hypnosis sex crap? That stuff isn’t even real!”

Now when she said this, I merely looked at Hannah; she had sworn me to secrecy...she claimed that she wanted no one...NO ONE, not even Erin, to know about the erotic hypnosis, especially the things she did while tranced. Now I find out Erin knew all about it. Understand, I wasn’t mad or anything, I’m very discreet and people can tell or not tell, I don’t care as long as they don’t spread my business all over the streets and pretty much only tell other women that might want the experience(word of mouth being the best advertising) but I was surprised as Hannah had been very adamant that no one find out about the hypnosis. Seeing my look, she blushed and informed me that Erin wanted to know why she spent so much time with me and had pried and harrassed her until she spilled the beans.

I shrugged, turned to Erin and said, “Well since you know the deal and I didn’t come here to engage in girl talk, then yeah, we’d like to get down to business.”

Erin’s response was to look at me like I was a moron and make the following statement:

“You don’t think you really hypnotize her do you? Hypnosis isn’t real. Hannah just fakes it because she likes fucking you and wants to keep you coming back.”

Again I look at Hannah and she informs me that Erin harrassed her so much after she told her that she said it to get off her back. This made Erin even angrier. She told Hannah to just tell me the truth. Hanna responded thusly:

“Erin, Jason really does hypnotize me. I just got tired of arguing with you. I don’t fake it in anyway. I’ve experienced everything I told you about. Its all true.”

“C’mon Hannah! He’ll keep fucking you if you tell him the truth...you’re hot and he’s a man so he won’t dump you. Its a proven fact that hypnosis isn’t real!”

Curious, I ask Erin where she heard that. She tells me Penn and Teller. I grin the instant the name of those two idiots leave her mouth. Up to this point, I’ve gotten pussy maybe 20 times due to the ‘hypnosis isn’t real or you can’t make someone do something they don’t want to do’ arguments and of those 20 times some dumb bitch had seen that Penn and Teller show half of those times. Now Erin was looking like victim number 11. Penn and Teller are assholes, but useful assholes.

I make my move. Erin is an insatiable gambler, always having money troubles due to all the money she gives to the poker machines so thats where I strike.

“You taking bets? I’ll put my money where my mouth is if you’re game.”

“How much?”

“$1,000 against your ass.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means, if I can’t hypnotize you, you get $1,000 cash. If I do hypnotize you, you’re my sex slave for tonight.”

She laughs.

“What about Hannah?”

“What about her? She is my slut, not my girlfriend and I know for a fact that having you eat her pussy is high on her list.”

Erin looks at Hannah who blushes heart attack red and can’t look Erin in the eyes. Erin shakes her head and looks at me.

“Lets make it $10,000.”

“$10,000! Thats alot of scratch Erin.”

“Thats chicken feed for you and if you are some kind of Rasputin, you’re not going to lose anyway. Unless, of course, this is all bullshit”.

I pretend to mull it over, acting nervous and afraid.

“Why hesistate Rasputin? You’ve been wanting to fuck me since you met me. Think of it. All those things you want to do to me. All those times I’ve shot you down. Just a couple of weeks ago I laughed in your face when you suggested I join Hannah and you in a threesome. Now is your chance. If you’re telling the truth there is no limit to what I’ll do for you. My pussy, my mouth...even my virgin ass. All yours.

My dick was steel from listening to her. Yet I hesitated a little more, pretending to not want lose that money

“Okay, we have a deal.”

Now Hannah speaks up.

“Erin, can I talk to you in private?”

“What for? I’m not mad that you want me to eat you as long as you understand thats never gonna happen.”

“Thats not it. I need to talk with you.”

I suddenly got the feeling that Hannah might tell her about the covert stuff. I knew I couldn’t trance her overtly... she was too determined not to be hypnotized. It had to be covert.

“Look Hannah, Erin is a big girl. She wants to do this so let her.”

“Erin doesn’t understand and I don’t think thats fair.”

“Whats not fair? This is straightup. I lose, I’ll put $1,000 in cash in her hands tommorrow. I win, I’m tapping that ass. Plus you get that pussy eaten by your best bud...and it won’t be no hypnotic scenario this time.”

“I just want to talk to her for a second. If she still wants to do it after, fine.”

Erin said okay and I knew I was about to be cock blocked and was about to say Hannah’s trigger but then realized that might completely turn Erin off if she realized I really did have Hannah under my hypnotic control. So I pretended to agree like this:

“Fine. But first, I want Erin to agree that once I hypnotize her, anything goes and she can’t be mad afterwards.” Erin rolls her eyes.

“Sure Rasputin, whatever you say.” I grin.

“Shake on it.” I hold out my hand. Erin takes it. I do the handshake induction. Erin freezes in place. I love the handshake induction. Out the corner of my eye I see Hannah about to open those pouty lips....I say her trigger...couldn’t have her snapping Erin out of it. She closes her eyes and her head lolls...beautiful.

I was a little surprised; Hannah had been wanting to get with Erin for awhile and I’d lost count of the times our hypnotic scenarios included Erin sixty-nining her or joining us in a threesome. I guess she was worried that Erin might be angry when its all over; They’ve been tight since 7th grade. Well that was just too goddamn bad. Why was I being so cold blooded?

Well, I never refuse a challenge regarding hypnosis because I know I can hypnotise anyone, anywhere. Plus Erin was hot enough to be the cause of global warming all by herself. Don’t believe me? Erin looks like Megan Fox minus the tattoos. Erin is 34DD-22-38.

And just so you know Hannah is a a brunette sporting a classic 36C-24-36 figure, Angelina Jolie lips and piping hot herself. Okay, I’m sure you want details so I’ll get right into it.

I love stories about pirates so I decided on a scenario that featured that particular fantasy. I take both Erin and Hannah deep, giving them suggestions, crafting the scene for maximum effect. I put myself into a light hypnotic trance as well.

I lead them into the bedroom so that we are all comfortable then then take them into the pirate scenario.....

Captain King

I am a pirate on a ship. Not just any pirate. I am the notorious John King, Captain of the dreaded Devil Shark, the most feared pirate ship on the seven seas. We had in our sights a British ship, the 400 ton Sun Merchant, loaded with gold, silver, spices and extremely valuable silk. Ours for the taking. We hit them with a devastating broadside then boarded while they were in disarray. It was a bloodbath. No one was better than my crew in a fight. No one. I’d seen to that myself. I easily killed a dozen who were no match for me. It was over in just minutes though they outnumbered us three to one. I grinned. It was my richest haul yet.

“Captain King, look what we have here!”

I watch as my crewmen bring me those who hid down below. Two men some dowdy old bitch and the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen.

“My, my, what have we here? A wealthy lot, from the looks of you. Looks like this will be a better haul than I imagined.”

One of the men, a fat, sweaty bastard, gave me a haughty look and opened his mouth.

“Release us negro, do so now or you will be sorry.”

“I’ll be happy to your lordship, just tell us where we send the ransom note and you will be let go as soon as we have your weight in gold.” The laughter of my men turn him a deep shade of red.

“Do not think you will see even a farthing. You’ve over reached yourself this time. You will hang for this. Release me and maybe you won’t be gibbeted.”

“A brave one are you? Well I place a high value on bravery so lets make it twice your weight in gold. Three would be better but sunken treasure is no good to anyone!” He sputters in rage as my men shed tears laughing at his fat arse.

“How dare you! I swear Captain John King, I’ll see you a slave in chains again if its the last thing I do!”

He was dead before I realized I’d shot him. The fool. He shouldn’t have said anything about slavery. I didn’t mind his insults or the threats of death but I’d never be a slave again. Never.

“Throw him over to the sharks.”

I moved to the remaining man and the girl, who is terrified and watches me with wide, teary eyes.

“As you can see I am in a foul mood. Don’t be as stupid as your friend. Who are you?”

“I am Lord Winterbourne. This is my ward, Hannah and her chaperone. I will pay your ransom if you will release us unharmed.”

“You’re a practical man Lord Winterborne. I like that. Pay the ransom and indeed, I’ll release you and your ward, unharmed.”

I look to my first mate Wilkins and order him to finish unloading the vessel then to burn it. I take Lord Winterborne and his ward back to the Devil Shark.

We board and I order comfortable accomadations for Lord Winterbourne and the old woman and that his ward be taken back to my cabin. Winterbourne protests of course.

“Now see here Captain King, I said I would pay the ransom as long as we remain unharmed. That means that her virtue remain intact. She will stay with me and you will stay away from her.”

“She is coming with me Winterbourne and I will do with her as I please. You’ll both get out of this alive and thats the bargain we’ve struck.”

“That wasn’t a request Captain! Now unhand her before I take measures into my own hands.”

I moved so fast it was a full two seconds before Lord Winterbourne realized my cutlass was at his throat. It seemed to remind him who was in charge. The stupidity of english nobility never ceased to astound me.

“Lord Winterbourne, make one more protest and you’ll join your fat friend as shark food...and I won’t do you the service of killing you first. Now my men will take you to your cabin where you will remain for the duration of this journey. Do you understand your lordship?”

“Y-yes...yes of course.”

I didn’t go straight to my cabin. First I made sure our cargo was secure. I set our course to where we could unload and sell it all quickly. I warned the men stay sober on pain of death. Now wasn’t the time for celebration.

“Come now Captain King! We’ve worked hard and deserve something for our trouble.” My first mate, Wilkins. He’d grown irritating of late. The only reason he wasn’t dead was because he did a fine job. But I couldn’t allow him to keep testing me, certainly not in front of the men.

“You know the rules Wilkins. Not a drop until business is taken care of! After you get your share, spend it all on an ocean of rum if you like, but until then, not a drop.” Wilkins looks around and as if goaded on by his silently watching crewmates steps forward.

“Well the men don’t see anything wrong with having a cup....” With my knife I can hit a fly at thirty paces. Wilkins being only at ten, hitting his heart was child’s play, my blade sliding home and killing him without him even realizing it. I approached his corpse and pulled out my knife, wiping it clean on his shirt I stood and looked over my crew.

“Is anyone else thirsty for something besides water?” Silence.

“Thats good. Because if I smell even a drop of rum, if one of you so much as thinks about it before we hit port, you’ll be joining Wilkins in hell. Treemont!”

“Here sir!”

“Congratulations, you’re my new first mate. Get that body overboard, make certain there is no pursuit as this area is heavy with privateers, get a tally of what we can expect for this haul, and above all else, don’t disappoint me.”

“Aye, aye, Captain!”

Satisfied that everything is under control, I head to my cabin. Entering, the first thing I did was deflect the knife the bitch tried to stab me with. Twisted her arm visciously, I take it away and push her onto the bed. I yell through the still open door for Treemont.

“Yes Captain?”

“Who put her in my cabin?”

“Redeye did Captain.” I toss Treemont the knife.

“She had this on her. Kill Redeye with it and toss him overboard. I won’t tolerate sloppiness or laziness on my crew.”

“Right away Captain!”

I turn and go back into the cabin, slamming close the door. Hannah sits on the bed, staring at me in fear and amazement.

“You’ve ordered one of your men killed just because he didn’t realize I had a knife on me?”

“Thats right because he should have checked you for weapons. This isn’t like other pirate ships. The discipline is strict and simple. Sloppiness simply means death. Stupidity means death. Cowardice means death. Disobediance means death.”

“You are a cruel and heartless man. Everything they say about you is true. I’d rather die than let you touch me.”

“If that were true, you would have used the knife on yourself instead of wasting the attempt on me. Even had you succeeded, then what? There is no escape. My crew would have used you for their own pleasures. You think I’m cruel and heartless? You should see my crew when they have a woman at their mercy. I’m the only thing standing between you and your chaperone being gang-raped”.

“Mary? Why she is almost 60!”

“When men are away from women for long stretches of time, any woman will do when the pickings are slim.”

“If they are so desperate, why not just overwhelm you and take me?”

I turn to my captive and look her right in the eyes.

“Three reasons Hannah. One, I’m the best Captain any of them have ever served under. My methods and discipline are harsh, but they keep us from the hangman’s noose. Two, Even without this latest haul, most of them can walk away right now, and live like Lords for the rest of their lives.”

My eyes narrow and my visage becomes the way it does when I mean business. Hannah shrinks back in absolute terror.

“And three, I can outfight the devil himself. I could kill my entire crew without even getting winded.”

I relax and grin.

“So no worries sweet Hannah, you’re all mine.”

The door opens and Erin slinks in.

“And hers as well.”

Erin walks up to me flushed and excited. She kisses me with a passion that threatend to burn me alive. It was either the killing when we boarded the Sun Merchant or from running her hands through the gold and silver as was her custom after a successful raid. I wasn’t sure what turned her on more, killing or the feel of precious metals.

She pulls away, breathing heavily, that crazed look in her eyes that tells me she is over the moon. Between the four men she killed and that much gold and silver, I wasn’t surprised.

“I understand you killed Wilkins. You threw the knife. I love when you do that. I wish I could have seen it. You should have waited for me.”

“The situation required immediacy. If you hadn’t been humping the silver you would have seen everything”.

“Oooooh! So much gold and silver! My god John, its the most ever! I need you to fuck me! Use me hard! Like a whore!”

“You’re being rude Erin. We have a guest.”

Surprised, Erin looks towards the bed.

“Ah! What have we here! A princess!”

Erin goes to the bed and touches Hannah’s cheek. Hannah jerks away.

“Don’t touch me you witch.”

Erin does that maniacal laugh she does when something she really wants falls into her lap.

“Oh yes! You resist. Thats good princess. Because my Captain has a trick and he will use it on you! Tell her about the trick John! No! Better yet, do it! Do it now!”

Erin was in a near frenzy and I knew the only way I was going to be able to calm her crazy ass was to do the trick. Not that I minded. It was fun. I walk up to Hannah and grabbing her shoulders pull her roughly her feet. She briefly struggles but I’ve the strength of 10 men and I don’t even have to strain to keep hold of her.

“Look me in the eyes Hannah. Thats it. Fascinating isn’t it, how deeply you can gaze into my eyes? Keep looking Hannah, falling deeper and deeper into my gaze. Feel you will slipping away, just slipping away until you have no will of your own. Ane now your will is gone. Nothing left. You are an empty husk Hannah. Waiting to be filled. So I fill you with my will. Feel my will replacing your will. As my will grows within you, you can only do as I say. You can only obey me. You must submit to me. Now you are full, overflowing with the power of my will. You can only do what I tell you to do. You exist now to serve me, to please me. I am your Master. Do you understand Hannah?

“Yes Master”.

“Remove your clothes Hannah. Let Erin help you.”

“Yes Master.”

I watch as with Erin’s help, she removes her garments, piece by piece. Her body is tight and firm. My cock is a steel sword.

“Lay on the bed Hannah.”

“Yes Master.”

Hannah lay on her back, staring at the ceiling, unblinking. I never tired of that look. After escaping slavery I’d traveled, usually with pirates who don’t give a damn about the color of your skin, only that you can work hard and fight harder. As I traveled I saw many wonderous and strange things. Chief among these were the mesmerists. What they could do astounded me. And I craved the knowledge. And through my newly aquired skill of reading and 100 peices of hard won gold to a con man who used it to fleece the gullible to give me lessons, I learned rapidly and its served me well over the years. But of all the ways I’ve used it, this was my very favorite.

“Erin, get on the bed and eat Hannah’s pussy.”

“No, you know I don’t like that. The princess will eat mine though.”

“Erin, do as you are told”!

“I said no! Try and make me and I will feed you your still beating heart!”

“Blood and silver”.

Hearing her trigger Erin stops talking and stares straight ahead.

“Erin, get on the bed and eat Hannah’s pussy.”

“Yes Master.”

I slowly undress and I watch Erin expertly tongue Hannah’s cunt. My cock was raging and needed satisfaction. I get on the bed behind Erin and push into her sopping wet pussy. She moans into Hannah’s pussy and the vibration brings Hannah to orgasm.

I continue to work Erin and she continues her oral ministrations on Hannah. It was beautiful. I bring Erin to three quick orgams in succession and then pull out. I would take Hannah’s virginity now. Erin moves aside and grasping my cock guides me into Hannah’s wet virginity. I feel that moment of resistance, then with a powerful thrust I’m through her hymen and Hannah thrashes wildly in pain and pleasure as a monsterous orgasm rips through her. I don’t hesitate, I pound her with total savagery and the orgasms keep cumming, pounding her like waves on the shore. I shoot inside of her and she screams at the top of her lungs. I withdraw and she lays sweaty and panting, her mind short circuited.

I place Erin over her on all fours, pussy over her face. Then I push my cock, still slick with Hannah’s juices, into Erin’s ass. She howls like a wolf during a full moon and her ass grips me as the anal orgasm floods her body in a tidal wave. From there it is a frenzy of sex as I fuck both women over and over, orgasming again and again. Until finally we fall into an exhausted heap on the bed.

We all come out of the hypnotic trance. We lay there in silence for sometime. Just when I think both women are asleep, the women start talking across my body.

“That was insane! It was so real! I thought I really was a badass pirate chick!”

“I told you, its better than a movie”.

“My god, I’m still shaking!”

“How was my pussy?”

“Hahahahahaha! You bitch!”

“I knew you’d love it!”

“That virgin shit was weird”.

“Thats what I love the most. It can be my first time again and again. And Jason has me programmed for a super-orgasm that is stronger each time”.

“Shit thats cool! I should try that”.

“Try anything Erin. No limits.”

“Yeah. I on’t even care I didn’t get the $10,000 dollars so you know it was good”.

I turn my head towards Erin.

“Just good”?

She responds by kissing me hard then looking me in the eyes intensely.

“Anytime you want me Jason, I’m yours. Anytime at all.”

I close my eyes and the women snuggle up against me as we all drift off and dream of new scenarios to play with.

END