The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Lesson For Laurel

Warning! The following story contains adult material and is intended for mature readers.

If his wife Laurel weren’t so damn hot Evan would have divorced her by now. It was almost worth just being married to her just because of the envy of his friends and the cache of having a stunning piece of ass on his arm at parties and dinners. Laurel had once been a dancer for a professional basketball team. She was hot and tight in all the right places with a gorgeous face that could bring traffic to a standstill.

What he could never admit to any of them though was that his sexy wife was barely putting out. It’s not like they had a lot of time for sex as it was. Between his investment deals and her schedule as a dance instructor, they barely saw one another. On those rare evenings when they went to bed at the same time, when Evan initiated an interest in making love, Laurel always had some excuse.

Tonight was no different. She looked hotter than ever in her skimpy panties and white tank top but once under the sheets she whined about sore muscles from working out and rolled over with her back to him. At times like this he wondered how he could have fallen for her classic gold digger routine.

He thought back to how they met. After Evan made his first million he went on the prowl for someone young and tight. A friend introduced them at some charity event and they hit it off right away. Laurel did not disguise the fact that she was very impressed by his wealth. In the limousine to take her home that night she gifted him with incredible oral sex. It was even better than any of the high-class escorts he had tried when he was single.

But once married there was very little intimacy other than that first honeymoon weekend, and that was only lame missionary sex, not any of the wild sex that Laurel seemed to imply she was capable of before they tied the knot. Yes, she played him very well. He had to admire her for that. That and the incredible tits and bouncy ass that she freely displayed when she went out for a suntan. It was like she was showing off everything that he would get only when she felt like it, which was rare.

What he wouldn’t pay for one for one of those escort blowjobs right now. But that was one thing he couldn’t risk. Their pre-nuptial agreement had one stipulation in her favor that would entitle her to half his fortune if he cheated versus the one time million-dollar payout in the event that she was unfaithful in any way.

Restless, Evan made sure Laurel was sound asleep before he slipped out of bed and went to the computer they shared in the office. Maybe he could relieve some stress by stroking off to some soft-core web site. He sat down and made himself comfortable. When he moved the mouse to clear the screensaver he noticed that Laurel was still logged on to her IM and email account. He glanced once at the door as his heart sped up.

Why not take a peek? He clicked the last message she received from someone named ‘Nadia101’. With his ears perked for any sound coming from the bedroom down the hall he perused Laurel’s last message and Nadia’s response.

Laurel wrote:

I think tomorrow morning would be the best time. I always make breakfast on Saturday and I could put it in his orange juice.

Nadia wrote:

Perfect. Just play it cool so he doesn’t suspect anything. After he takes one drink, it will take around thirty seconds and he will become extremely groggy. It will look like he fell asleep sitting up. That’s when he will be in a trance-like state, as if he were hypnotized. Then you can begin giving him the instructions in the script I sent you. Once you’re finished you simply say “Awake” and he will wake up as if nothing happened.

I know you’re a little nervous but don’t worry my darling angel. I’ve done it many, many times and it has never failed.

Call me tomorrow and let me know how it went.

N.

Evan sat staring at the computer monitor stunned. A hundred thoughts began jumbling in his mind. First of all, who in the hell was this Nadia and why was she referring to his wife as her “darling angel”? And what was this about putting something in his orange juice? He was about to jump out of his chair to confront Laurel but his better sense told him to calm down and think this through.

The first thing he did was go back through all of Laurel’s emails to and from Nadia. He discovered they were lovers. He was shocked and almost rose again to kick Laurel out. Then he caught himself and began counting to ten.

After Evan calmed down a bit, he searched for any emails that contained picture attachments. When he opened one of Nadia he was stunned. She was one of the most incredible creatures he’d ever seen, a strikingly beautiful brunette with olive skin and intense pale blue eyes accentuated by subtly arched eyebrows. In almost every picture she preferred a light pink shade on her plump lips. She was voluptuous with an ample bosom that she didn’t mind showing off in cleavage bearing blouses and low cut jackets. In a word, she was stunning.

He looked through a few more pictures and found some of Laurel and Nadia in bed together. At first the image of the two gorgeous women in bed stunned him but that gave way to a building arousal. Then he fantasized a mental picture of all three of them in bed together and became even more excited by the possibilities here.

As in his shrewd business dealings Evan began to formulate scenarios in his head until he came up with the one that was to his best advantage. In only half an hour he had it all planned out. Tomorrow morning could not get here soon enough.

* * *

The next day Evan went through his usual Saturday morning routine, going outside to get the newspaper and then taking it out to the patio to read by the pool. After Laurel finished her morning yoga routine, she would join him outside. He could barely follow any of the articles he was reading and he tried to remain as calm as possible when he heard the back door open and Laurel come outside with a sumptuous breakfast tray. She may have been a prick teasing gold digger but she could sure whip up some mean crepes.

“Mmmm! This looks great, honey,” Evan gushed, hoping he didn’t come off as sounding overly enthusiastic.

Laurel brushed off the compliment and set the plates. Evan grabbed for his fork and sent it skittering off the patio table and onto the ground. He gave Laurel a sheepish shrug.

“Don’t worry, I’ll go get another one. Just take mine and get started.”

“Thanks,” Evan smiled gratefully and began to cut the first crepe while Laurel sauntered off back to the house. She looked great in her workout shorts and sports bra. Once the door closed, Evan took a deep breath and glanced nervously at the door before he switched orange juice glasses with Laurel. His hands were shaking so bad he nearly spilled them both.

He was taking a bite of his crepe when Laurel came back outside with a fork and took a seat across from Evan, surreptitiously eyeing his glass of juice as she sat down.

Evan swallowed and mumbled a sound of appreciation. Then he lifted his glass of juice and said, “This is great baby. How about a toast to the chef?”

Laurel smiled and quickly lifted hers as well. It was the moment of truth. They gently clinked glasses and then each of them too a long sip. Laurel could not take her eyes off Evan’s mouth as he drank from the sparkling glass of orange juice. She swallowed with satisfaction once she realized that all her dreams were about to come true. It would only be a matter of time when she would bilk this sucker for all he was worth and then she could live happily ever after with the new love of her life, Nadia.

Then something odd happened. Evan’s face grew a bit blurry and suddenly she was overcome by the sleepiest sensation she’d ever experienced. The last though that went through her mind before she drifted off was ‘oh god did I drink it by mistake?’

Evan stared at Laurel full of anxious anticipation. Did this really work? There was only one way to find out. At first he waved his hand in front of Laurel’s face and then clapped his hands once to see if she was startled. Nothing. Then Evan took out and unfolded a piece of paper he had printed out of Nadia’s script. He had marked up and edited it so it was more suitable to his preferences.

“Can you hear me Laurel? Nod once if you can.”

Laurel nodded ever so slightly.

“You are very relaxed Laurel. As you rest your sleepy eyes I want you to listen to my words…”

Evan then set about filling the recesses of Laurel’s susceptible subconscious with simple commands such as “You will always obey your husband, Evan,” “Evan is the head of the house and what he says goes,” “Pleasing Evan is your number one priority,” and “you will always be faithful to your husband, Evan.”

Interspersed with those commands were special trigger phrases that Evan could speak and in turn cause certain reactions in Laurel. One particular phrase would elicit an intense sexual arousal. Another would create a deep need to climax, which could only be achieved by having kinky sex with Evan. Another would cause Laurel to have an unquenchable desire to give Evan a blowjob.

Then he went about re-adjusting Laurel’s feelings for him and Nadia.

“Laurel, from now on you will love and desire your husband Evan. You will no longer love Nadia. Outwardly you will keep your relationship with Nadia the same and remain secret lovers, but inside you will remain true to your husband Evan. When you make love to Nadia you will fantasize about Evan.”

With each command Evan would ensure Laurel’s hypnosis by repeatedly asking, “Do you understand, Laurel?” and each time Laurel would respond affirmatively. As the session went on, Evan grew more aroused. It was incredible to realize how much control he would have over his conniving wife. Soon he would be able to do virtually anything he wanted with her.

Evan suddenly remembered to add one last trigger phrase, which would allow him to put Laurel under whenever he wished. Then he could add any other commands when he thought of them.

At last, he came to the end of his script. “Laurel, I am about to wake you up. When you wake up, you’ll have no memory of being hypnotized. As far as you’re concerned you have drugged my juice and hypnotized me according to Nadia’s instructions. After we finish our breakfast you’ll decide that you want to get rid of me for a few hours. You’ll suggest that I go and play golf.

Then you’ll contact Nadia and tell her you sent me to play golf for a few hours. You will ask her to come over to celebrate. When she arrives you will serve her something to drink with the drug in it. After that I will take over. Do you understand everything I have told you Laurel?”

Laurel nodded and mumbled a soft spoken, “yes.”

“Very good. You are still very relaxed but soon you will be ready to wake up. I am going to count down from three and then snap my fingers. When I snap my fingers you will wake up and everything will be nice and normal. Ready…three…two…one…”

SNAP!

After Evan snapped his fingers he went about eating his breakfast and hoping he didn’t appear as anxious as he felt inside. When he glanced up at Laurel, she had an odd look on her face but blinked a few times as if she were snapping out of some pleasant daydream.

“Can I get you anything else honey?” Laurel asked cheerfully.

Evan said, “No thanks,” and went right back to his newspaper. Then he waited to see if his instructions would really work.

Suddenly out of the blue Laurel said, “Sweetie, why don’t you go play some golf today!”

Usually he had to beg to get away and play a round of golf. When he brought it up Laurel would bitch and moan about something needing to be taken care of with the house, but this time she actually seemed eager to get him to go.

“Really?” Evan asked, just to make sure.

Laurel smiled sweetly and said, “Sure, I don’t mind at all!” as if she was surprised he would even question her sincerity.

Emboldened by her quick acquiescence and the fact that the hypnotic suggestions actually worked, Evan suddenly remembered one of his trigger phrases and deiced now was as good a time as any to try it out. “I think my balls need to be polished.”

If Laurel was not truly hypnotized, the phrase he had just uttered would be an innocent reference to his golf balls, but if the trigger worked as intended, Laurel would respond appropriately. He waited to see her reaction with nervous anticipation.

For some inexplicable reason Laurel suddenly felt an undeniable urge to go down on her husband. She was baffled by this sudden thought. The idea of sucking Evan’s cock was always repulsive but right now she could not stop thinking about having him in her mouth.

“Honey, before you go play golf, um, could we go inside for a minute? I want to give you something before you leave.”

“Um, sure,” Evan said. His heart was pounding now and he was sure Laurel could hear it. He tried to remain as calm as possible as he followed his gorgeous wife inside the house, eyeing her firm ass as it swiveled in her tight workout shorts.

Once inside Laurel turned around and gazed at Evan with a very amorous look in her eye. Without any hesitation she asked him, “How would you like a nice BJ handsome?”

Evan feigned surprise. He was lucky to get oral on his birthday and only if he promised some outrageous favor in return. “Wow! What’s the occasion?”

“Um, I don’t know,” Laurel shrugged very cutely. “Good luck for your golf game?”

“Uh, okay sure,” Evan gulped. This was incredible. He watched in amazement as Laurel slowly dropped to her knees and opened his robe. With what seemed like a deliberate sexiness, she reached into his boxers and squeezed his cock a few times before she took it out. Then his wife proceeded to kiss the head and shaft of his hardening member. She stroked him as she licked his entire erection, bathing it with her pliant tongue until she covered every inch of it.

Evan braced himself when she puckered her lips around the tip and then slowly slid him in her warm mouth, pressing her tongue against it as she did. The sensation was unbelievable.

“Ummm, I love the taste of your cock!” Laurel murmured demurely between suckles. The look in her eyes nearly did Evan in. This was the sexiest Laurel had ever been with him. Silently he thanked Nadia for whatever it was his wife ingested that was originally meant for him. Then he became a little angry again at the thought that his wife had wanted to hypnotize and control him, presumably to fleece him of his fortune.

He gazed down at Laurel malevolently as she sucked him off and instead of giving in to the climax that was already building in his loins, he put it off by doing a mental exercise in his head, calculating interest rates on his investments. He was going to relish this by withholding and making his gold-digging wife hum on his cock for as long as possible.

Evan didn’t care when after a full fifteen minutes Laurel looked up at him with a look of impatience, as if she was wondering what was taking him so long. This only seemed to make her more determined and she began to work harder to make him come.

Laurel’s renewed suckling drove Evan over the edge. He grabbed Laurel by the hair and began pumping her mouth earnestly, deliberately shoving it down her throat as deep as it would go. He was stunned to see that Laurel was becoming more aroused by his dominating treatment. This caused him to grunt lascivious orders to his now submissive wife.

“That’s right honey, suck it good. Get your lips around it. UNNNNNH YES! Use your to tongue all over it. That’s a good girl. YESSSSSSSSSS!”

Laurel was whimpering and slurping with enthusiasm in response to Evan’s commands. She had never enjoyed sucking cock so much in her life. The act that was once so repugnant to her, merely a means of snaring a rich guy, was now very desirable and she couldn’t get enough of it.

Evan was turned on by his wife’s eager cock sucking noises and suddenly began to tense up. He let out a long loud grunt, seizing Laurel by her soft blonde curls and thrusting his cock into her face. As he unloaded down her throat, he winced with pleasure as his wife gulped every drop down, working her lips and tongue on him with abandon.

Once Evan was spent he slumped against the wall while his wife continued slurping and sucking him off. It amazed him to think that she would probably keep going until he told her to stop. The realization that from now on his gorgeous little wife would service him whenever he wanted it was thrilling.

“That was great honey,” Evan sighed as he gave his wife a grateful pat on the head. She gazed up at him adoringly. After she gently tucked him back into his boxers she stood to give him a deep soulful kiss.

“Any time baby,” Laurel purred, fondling his groin. “Now go and enjoy your golf game. When you come back I’ll give you some more!”

Evan smiled. He could not get over how sexy and submissive his wife was now.

* * *

Evan watched and waited down the street from his house. Ten minutes ago he had loaded his golf clubs and drove away to “play golf.” By now his wife Laurel had called her girlfriend Nadia and the mistress should have been on her way over. He knew which direction she would be coming from so he made sure he parked where she would not pass him and see him or his car.

Suddenly a sleek silver sports car zoomed up the street and through his private gate. Evan grinned and exited his car. The plan was to sneak in without either of them seeing him, so he ambled casually up the sidewalk and through the pedestrian gate. Then he slipped around the side of the house and entered through a little used side door. Most likely they were in the living room or headed out to the patio. Perhaps even their bedroom. The house was so large with so many rooms he knew they wouldn’t see him so he crept down a long hallway until he heard voices in the entertainment room.

Evan stepped silently near the closest doorway but remained out of sight. Luckily, he was able to see the reflection of Laurel and Nadia from a glass framed picture so he knew exactly where they were. He watched anxiously as his wife and her girlfriend chat and giggle about him while Laurel was preparing drinks. It looked like Mimosas.

When Laurel joined Nadia on the couch and handed her a long stemmed flute, Evan could feel a surge of adrenaline course through him. It was the moment of truth. The two women clinked glasses in a toast and each took a drink. It was fortunate for Nadia that she was sitting; otherwise she would have crumpled to the floor when the drink took effect. Instead she merely nodded off and slumped in her chair. Since Laurel knew what would happen, she took Nadia’s glass before she spilled it.

Evan quickly walked in and said to a very surprised and confused Laurel, “Sleepy time for wifey!”

Once Laurel began to nod off into a hypnotic slumber Evan took both glasses from Laurel and set them on the coffee table. Now Evan stood there gazing at two gorgeous women who were now completely at his command. He took it in for a moment before moving closer to Nadia to get a good look at her. Her pictures did not do her justice. Flawless skin with a subtle olive tone, luxurious brown curls, thick pink lips, and a curvy body built for sex. She was immaculate.

Evan couldn’t wait to get started. He decided to have a little fun with Nadia but first he had to take care of Laurel. He whispered instructions for her to go upstairs take off all her clothes and then climb under the bed sheets to take a nap. She was not to wake up until he came and woke her. Laurel, barely conscious of her surroundings, got up and slowly made her way upstairs. She was already unbuttoning her top.

Evan turned his attention to Nadia

“Nadia, can you hear me?” Evan said in a gentle voice. “Nod if you can hear and understand my voice.”

Nadia mumbled softly and nodded. So far so good. Evan was on edge with glee. It was incredible to know that his wife’s voluptuous girlfriend would soon be at his beck and call. From the looks of her she appeared to Evan as the independent no-nonsense type. She reminded him of a dominatrix and he could definitely see her manipulating the relationship with his wife or whipping some poor guy into shape. And who knows how many others she had used that hypnotic drug on. Well, the shoe would be on the other foot now. Let’s see how she liked it.

Evan proceeded to give Nadia detailed instructions while she was under hypnotic state.

“Nadia, your girlfriend Laurel has asked a very important favor of you. Laurel wants you to sleep with her husband Evan as an early anniversary gift. Your number one priority is to please Evan in every way possible. Do you understand this Nadia?”

Nadia seemed bewildered at first, as her eyebrows furrowed, but soon after she replied, “Yes.”

“Nadia, I want you to remember one very important thing. When you meet Evan for the first time you will find him incredibly attractive. You will feel a very intense urge to have sex with him. Do you understand Nadia?”

Nadia nodded in affirmation.

“What is your number one priority Nadia?”

“To please Laurel’s husband Evan in every way possible.”

“Tell me what that means Nadia.”

“I will make love to him and do whatever he wants in bed.”

“Very good Nadia,” Evan said. Then he added a secret trigger phrase to make her orgasm whenever he wanted.

“Wake up Nadia!” Evan said with a snap of his fingers.

Nadia blinked her beautiful eyes a bit and then promptly focused her attention on Evan, who she noticed sitting next to her on the couch. Suddenly she became very interested in him, and her attitude took on a very sensual tone. She did not feel surprised at all to find herself suddenly alone with Evan. As far as she was concerned she was there for one purpose only, to fuck Evan’s brains out as a special favor to her girlfriend Laurel.

“Hello, I’m Nadia,” she said holding out her hand daintily.

Evan took it and replied. “Hi, I’m Evan. Its a pleasure to finally meet you.”

“Likewise,” Nadia said demurely. “You know, your wife must love you very much.”

“Oh? Why do you say that?” Evan responded. He was distracted by the intensity of Nadia’s eyes.

“She wants me to sleep with you.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Laurel told me it will be an early anniversary present for you,” Nadia informed him. “She said to make sure you were well taken care of. So my question is this: what would you like me to do first?”

Evan’s heart was thumping deep in his chest. He gazed into her stunning face for a moment before finally replying, “How about a kiss?”

Nadia’s eyes lit up. Due to Evan’s hypnotic suggestions she already found herself intensely attracted to him physically. The idea of kissing him excited her.

“Mmmm, it will be my pleasure,” Nadia purred as she eased over cozily on the couch toward Evan and began to kiss him. Soon her hands were all over him, and Evan enjoyed every moment of it.

The more Nadia kissed Evan, the hornier she became. She could feel her panties getting soaked and the urge to fuck Evan was overpowering. She broke away breathlessly and whispered with urgency in her voice, “I’d love you to fuck me right now!”

“No foreplay?” Evan grinned.

Nadia grinned knowingly. She leaned back against one end of the coach and brought her shapely legs up, spreading them apart as she hiked up her silky dress, as if getting prepared for Evan to pleasure her orally.

“No, I meant for me,” Evan said with a smirk as he unzipped his slacks.

Nadia raised an incredulous eyebrow. The idea of going down on a man would usually have been repugnant to her, and instinctually she resisted a bit at first. But something else seemed to override that attitude and suddenly the thought of sucking Evan’s cock was pushed foremost in her mind.

Evan watched as Nadia licked her lips and practically pounced on his lap like a predator. Within seconds she had his cock out and was kissing and licking the bulbous head with tenderness. The feeling was incredible as Nadia wrapped her lips around the head and suckled him a bit at a time. She worked ever so slowly down the shaft until she engulfed him completely into her warm mouth. He laid his head back on the couch and sighed with pleasure.

Nadia herself could not believe she was actually doing this. It was incredibly arousing and she found Evan’s cock to taste wonderful. She could not seem to get enough of it. She used her tongue to tease and lick him all over. It was amazing how much she enjoyed giving him so much pleasure and in turn how horny it was making her. She would suck his dick all day if he wanted her to.

Evan looked down at the beautiful brunette worshipping his cock and smirked. The thought of this hot lipstick lesbian girlfriend going down on him while his wife “napped” upstairs elicited a perverse pang of pleasure. He fantasized about what it would be like to have both of them at once, but for now Nadia was his and he was going to take full advantage of this unique situation. He was especially going to enjoy paying her back for trying to turn his wife against him and ruin him financially.

That thought hardened him. He reached up and grabbed Nadia’s hair at the back of her head and thrust his hips upward to stuff it deeper in her mouth.

“That’s right baby, suck it good,” Evan grunted. “Get it good and hard so I can stick it in your pussy.”

That seemed to really get Nadia going and she sucked even more enthusiastically, slurping and moaning with pleasure. Her head was bobbing up and down furiously in Evan’s lap and she was using one hand to stroke him as she sucked him off.

Evan was having such a good time watching Nadia go down on him with such vigor that he decided now would be a good time to try out the orgasm trigger phrase. He uttered it loud enough for her to hear and suddenly Nadia began to tense up. With his cock still stuffed in her mouth, she began to utter a muffled squeal and she shuddered with an intense orgasm. The harder she came the more intensely she suckled him.

That pushed Evan over the edge and he began to shoot his load in Nadia’s eager mouth. She swallowed hungrily, still moaning and squealing from the climax. After a few minutes, she began to calm down and her suckling slowed down as well until finally she came up for air.

Nadia gazed at Evan with what could only be described as pure lust. “Did you enjoy that?”

“I sure did,” Evan nodded.

“Do you want to go upstairs now?” she inquired, still stroking his cock.

“Sorry, you made me come so hard you’ll have to wait a little while,” Evan informed her with barely hidden glee. It was fun seeing the pout of sudden disappointment on her gorgeous face.

“I can get you hard again,” Nadia offered.

Evan stared at her. “What do you have in mind?”

Nadia stood up in front of Evan, legs spread slightly apart, and she began to undo the top of her blouse. She peeled it open to reveal a lacy bra underneath and then went to work unzipping her tight skirt. All the while she was staring at Evan with an intense look in her eyes. She took her time with her striptease show, and then, wearing only her sexy bra, panties and high heel pumps, she proceeded to give Evan a wicked lap dance. She slinked and rubbed her voluptuous body all over his.

Evan was tempted to grab her breasts, but he held back for now. There would be plenty of time later for molesting that tight body of hers. While she was in the middle of her dance, sitting on his lap and grinding away, Evan wrapped her arms around her waist and whispered in her ear, “Sleepy time.”

Nadia suddenly froze and then nodded off, going slightly limp in Evan’s arms. He grinned and took the opportunity to fondle her a bit, squeezing her ample mounds through the sheer lacy material of her bra. Her nipples popped through and he enjoyed giving them a few little pinches, eliciting a soft moan of response from the now drowsy Nadia.

Evan indeed found himself erect once again thanks to Nadia’s highly erotic lap dance. He pressed his erection into the crack of her panty-clad ass and grinded upward several times to savor the sensation. Then he began to whisper in her ear as he fondled her.

“Nadia, listen to my voice now. Listen carefully to my commands. When I wake you, you will become totally aware of your surroundings and what I have done to you. You will know that I have you under my control because you are under the influence of the drug that was intended for me. You will continue to obey my commands to a tee. Do you understand so far?”

Nadia moaned in agreement.

“When I count down from three to one you will wake up, but you will not speak or make any sound at all. All you will do is follow my every command without question. I am going to wake you up now…three…two…one…awake.”

Nadia suddenly came to and tensed up when she suddenly realized where she was and what had just happened to her. She stood up and spun around to face Evan, who was sitting there with a smug look on his face. She was about to light into him with a sting of curses but when she opened her mouth she found she could not speak. Instead all she could do was glare at him in shock and anger.

Evan stood and approached her but Nadia stepped away.

“Stop moving,” Evan ordered and Nadia froze.

Evan took the unique opportunity to grab Nadia and embrace her close so that their bodies were pressed together and their faces were inches apart. As he stared into her eyes he reached down and grabbed her ass with one hand and squeezed hard.

“What does it feel like to know that the person you wanted to control is the one who’s in control of you?” Evan chuckled. Nadia’s angry stare aroused him and with one hand gripped firmly on her ass he pressed his erection into her groin just to get a rise out of her.

All Nadia could do was squirm in discomfort as Evan leaned in began kissing her fully on the lips. He stopped after he got his fill of ramming his tongue in her mouth and told her, “Let’s go upstairs and see Laurel…your girlfriend…my wife.”

With that, Evan took Nadia by the arm and led her upstairs. Nadia could do nothing but follow. When they arrived in the bedroom, Laurel was undressed and under the sheets as Evan had ordered. Her clothes were piled haphazardly on the floor by the bed.

Evan grinned at the sight of his sexy wife napping peacefully; her blonde curls on the pillow, knowing she was nude there under the satin sheets. He led Nadia, still in only her panties, bra and pumps, to a chair and had her sit down where she had a view of the bed. He put his finger to his lips as if to tell her to shush and not make a sound. Nadia only glared at him, knowing that she had no other choice but to sit there and wait for whatever Evan had planned.

Evan removed all his clothes and then moved to the empty side of the bed and climbed under the sheets next to his wife so that he was pressed so close behind her his erection fit snugly in the crevice of her tight ass cheeks. Over Laurel’s shoulder he smiled wickedly over at Nadia, who glared back in return. He grinned and kissed his wife’s shoulder. Then he began to whisper to Laurel so that Nadia could barely hear him.

“Laurel, listen very carefully to me. I am going to wake you up soon by counting backwards from three to one. You will wake up but you will keep your eyes closed. I will be in bed with you and you will be very aroused and very eager to make love to me. You will want to do everything in your power to please me and you will make sure that I know how much you love making love to me. You will tell me again and again how good it feels to have me inside you and fucking you. Do you understand me Laurel?

“Mmmhmmm,” Laurel murmured sleepily.

“That’s my girl,” Evan said condescendingly with a peck on her cheek. “Three… two… one…wake up…”

Laurel squirmed a bit and stretched as if waking up from a refreshing nap, a soft smile on her face as she realized where she was in Evan’s arms but keeping her eyes closed as instructed. She began to press back against him as her body began to give in to some deep arousal that built inside her. She turned her body so that she was face to face with Evan now and began kissing him.

Evan kept one eye open to check out how Nadia was reacting and he could plainly see that she was growing furious by the minute over his actions. It was going to be such a rush making love to his wife right in front of Laurel’s sexy lesbian lover. Even better his wife would never realize that Nadia would witness every minute. He made sure to pull the sheet down enough so that Nadia could see that he was now fondling his wife’s breasts. Then with a wink to Nadia he slipped his hand under the sheets and between Laurel’s thighs to massage her pussy.

“Do you want to make love, honey?” Evan asked his wife between kisses.

“Mmmm, god yes please make love to me!” Laurel responded enthusiastically. She spread her legs invitingly to allow Evan to slip comfortably between them and then began to grind against his erection to urge him inside her. She was already panting breathlessly as she felt him begin to enter her. When he did, she arched her back and let out a loud moan of pleasure.

“UMMMMMMMMM!! Ohmigod Evan that feels incredible! Please hurry and start making love to me! I need it so bad!”

Evan was pleased by Laurel’s reaction. The hypnotic commands worked beautifully. His wife was horny as hell, more aroused than at any time during their marriage. He didn’t even care that it was only because he implanted the idea that she would be sexually aroused and eager to make love to him. All that mattered was he was about to give his wife the fucking he always wanted to give her.

“Okay baby, here we go,” Evan told his squirming wife as he looked over at Nadia and winked at her. Nadia returned the wink with a smoldering glare.

Even began to pump his wife, slowly at first until he found a good rhythm. He loved watching Laurel squirm and moan underneath him.

“Oh Evan, you feel sooo wonderful inside me!” Laurel squealed with delight. Her obvious enjoyment spurred Evan on to thrust his cock a bit deeper and harder. The more he gave her the more aroused she became, until she was clawing at his back and grinding her hips against his. As he pounded her into the mattress she continued to squeal and moan how much she loved him and having his dick inside her.

Evan banged his wife long and hard in the missionary position. He wanted to take out all his frustrations on Laurel for holding out on him all those times. He was going to nail her for all he was worth. After a several minute long series of grueling thrusts he became winded and had to pause for a minute to catch his breath. Meanwhile, Laurel continued writhing under him, urging him on.

He sneered at her and then at Nadia, who was still watching angrily. “All right, baby, let’s change things up a little bit,” Evan commanded as he pulled out. He flipped his petite wife over onto her stomach, causing her to utter a soft grunt. Then he lifted her hips until she was on all fours and promptly mounted her from behind.

Laurel screamed and squealed as Evan railed her from behind. She clutched the sheets with her fists and held on tight as her husband rocked her back and forth, practically ramming her into the headboard, smothering her against the pillows.

“OOOOOH! OH GOD BABY YES! FUCK ME HARD! YES EVAN! GOD YOU ARE THE BEST! AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHH!”

Evan was aroused by Laurel’s screams of passion and fucked her even harder, slamming his hips against her taut ass cheeks. He reached across her writhing backside and seized her by the hair, yanking her backward so that her back arched like a bow. He made her turn her neck so he could kiss her and ram his tongue in her mouth.

Meanwhile, Nadia was growing more outraged by the second, seeing her beautiful blonde lover defiled by this man. But there was nothing she could do about it but watch the pair’s wild lovemaking. It was painful to hear Laurel praise him and beg for more. What hurt worse was that while Laurel was a passionate lover, she never responded like this. It was tormenting to witness and she wished for it to be over as quickly as possible.

Evan noticed Nadia’s angry stare while he was humping Laurel and grinned. He loved every minute of this. Fucking his wife to his heart’s content while the woman who tried to get his wife to betray him was watching and stewing. He had one hand still clutched in Laurel’s hair and now the other was over her mouth with his thumb jammed between her suckling lips. He gave his wife several extra hard thrusts for good measure while he held Nadia’s gaze.

“Okay baby, I’m ready to come and I want you to come with me. Are you ready?” Evan asked his wife.

“MMMMPPPHHHHH!” Laurel uttered a muffled moan of agreement with Evan’s thumb still inserted in her mouth.

Evan began to fuck Laurel quick and hard, working up to a mind numbing orgasm for the both of them. When he began to erupt, he groaned loudly as Laurel joined in with squeals of her own. Her entire body tensed up and her pussy clamped down on his ramming cock, squeezing it off as he came inside her.

Evan continued thrusting hard and heavy until finally he let out a long sigh and collapsed with exhaustion on top of his wife, nearly crushing her into the sheets. It took him a few minutes to recover and he gazed over at Nadia once again and looked at her as if to say, “I just fucked your girlfriend’s brains out and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

Then Even leaned in close and whispered in Laurel’s ear, “Sleepy time for wifey.”

Laurel immediately fell into a trance state, completely vulnerable once again to Evan’s hypnotic commands.

“Listen carefully to my words, Laurel,” Evan began as he rose up off of his wife and sat on the edge of the bed. “I am going to wake you up and you will remember everything that has just happened. You will also realize that your plan to drug your husband Evan failed. Instead, Evan has tricked you and drugged you. Now you are the one who is at his command. Every order Evan gives you, you will obey without question. Do you understand Laurel? You will obey your husband Evan’s commands. Tell me what you will do Laurel.”

“Ummm, I will obey my husband’s commands.”

Evan looked over and smiled at Nadia, who was looking more alarmed by the minute.

“On the count of three I will snap my fingers and you will wake up and open your eyes. One two three…” Evan snapped his fingers.

“All right baby, open your eyes,” Evan commanded. Laurel’s head was already positioned so that she was facing Nadia sitting there by the bed still dressed only in her bra and panties and pumps.

“Nadia!” Laurel gasped. She suddenly sat up and looked over at Evan. Then she gathered a sheet and covered herself as if overcome with a sudden self-consciousness. When she fully realized what was happening she glared at him and exclaimed with outrage, “Oh Evan, how could you?!”

Evan smiled and told her, “Don’t act so self-righteous honey. After all, weren’t you the one who was going to drug and hypnotize me? I can’t imagine what the two of you were planning, and quite frankly I don’t want to know. But I do know this, the two of you deserve some punishment for what you were planning.”

“What?” Laurel exclaimed in outrage.

Nadia was fuming now and Evan could see that she clearly wanted to speak so he said to her, “You’re free to speak now, Nadia. What do you have to say for yourself?”

Nadia unleashed a stream of curses in a language Evan did not recognize but sounded Russian.

“You better release the both of us now or you will be sorry!” Nadia hissed. Her eyes were smoldering with hate.

“No, I’m afraid you’re the one who is going to be sorry,” Evan replied. “No one tries to ruin my life and gets away with it.”

“Evan,” Laurel began to speak but Evan cut her off.

“You’re the one who really has something to answer for. You’re my wife and I provided you with everything you ever wanted and this is how you repay me? What do you have to say for yourself?”

“Evan please,” Laurel pouted, attempting to use her feminine wiles to gain any type of sympathy from her husband, who was now clearly angry with her. “We…weren’t really going to do anything serious…it was just going to be something…fun and sexy.”

“Oh really? In that case, I will make sure whatever I do with my control over you and Nadia will be fun and sexy,” Evan smiled mischievously. “But first things first. There is the matter that you were cheating on me with the gorgeous Nadia here. I have to hand it to you, baby, you really fell for a hot one. I couldn’t have picked a better girlfriend for you to have an affair with than this smoking hot bitch.”

“Fuck you Evan!” Nadia snarled.

“Not now, but soon,” Evan chuckled. “As I was saying there is still the small matter of some punishment for cheating.”

Both Nadia and Laurel tensed up at the look in Evan’s eyes. “What…what are you going to do?”

“I think a good old fashioned spanking is in order for the both of you,” Evan informed them as he picked up the pair of slacks he removed earlier and pulled the leather belt from the loops.

Nadia’s eyes grew wide with both fear and outrage. “You will not get away with this!”

“Alright, both of you stand up right here next to each other.”

Both Nadia and Laurel reluctantly did as they were ordered, standing before Evan, Nadia in her bra, panties and heels and Laurel still clinging to a sheet around her torso.

“Laurel, put your shoes back on,” Evan told his wife. “And drop the sheet.”

Laurel blushed and fumed as she bent to pick up the shoes she had removed earlier when she was ordered to nap. She sat on the bed, put them on and then took her place next to Nadia. The last thing she did was drop the sheet, glaring at Evan. It was humiliating being made to stand at attention before him wearing nothing but strappy heels.

Evan strolled around casually behind the two sexy women, taking them in and noting with perverse pleasure how they were already tensing up.

“Alright you two, assume the position.”

“What?” Laurel gasped.

“You heard me. Bend over and put your hands on your knees. Keeps your legs straight and I want your back straight and flat so that I can set a tray on you if I want to.”

“Bastard!” Nadia snarled.

As Laurel and Nadia did as they were told Evan continued to walk around them as if he were an inspector. “I want both of you to keep your face up and looking forward. Get a good look at yourselves in that mirror there.”

Both women grumbled and cursed as they conceded to Evan’s strict commands. Now they were in the perfect position, posed and ready. They couldn’t help but look at one another in the full-length mirror.

“Let’s see now, who deserves the first spanking? Nadia, who seduced my wife and wanted to turn her against me? Or Laurel, my spoiled wife who betrayed me?”

“Evan! Please!?” Laurel whined.

“We’ll do this democratically. Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe…” Evan smiled as he pointed his finger back and forth at Laurel and Nadia, until the finger stopped at Laurel.

Laurel gulped with trepidation as Evan walked around behind her with the belt dangling in his hand. “Ready honey? One…two…three…”

Laurel tensed up and closed her eyes tight, steeling herself for the first spanking, but it never came. Even Nadia was bracing herself and watching nervously.

“You know what, I can’t do this,” Evan stated, tossing away the belt while both women sighed with relief.

“I was thinking, it would be much better if you gave each other your rightful punishment. Laurel, you will spank Nadia and then Nadia will spank you.”

Nadia and Laurel both gasped, “What?”

“Nadia, you stay right where you are. Laurel, stand up straight and stand here behind her.”

Laurel whined as she did as she was told. “Please don’t make me do this, Evan.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t make you use the belt, you can use your hand. Just make sure you don’t hold back or I’ll make you keep spanking her until I’m satisfied.”

“How many times do I have to do it?”

“Twenty.”

Nadia gasped and Laurel groaned. The thought of spanking her lover was abhorrent but she knew she had no choice. With teary eyes she told Nadia, “I’m sorry.”

Laurel delivered the first swat to Nadia’s rear end and Nadia hissed with anger.

“That was weak. Start over and a little harder,” Evan told Laurel.

“Damn you!” Nadia snarled, her head spinning around to glare at Evan.

“You turn back around and keep your position. And keep your pretty mouth closed or I’ll add ten more.”

Nadia was about curse Evan out but thought better of it. She turned back and faced forward, readying herself for the punishment. She fumed as Laurel went on to deliver twenty solid swats to her firm derriere and by the end Nadia was shaking with anger. She had never been so humiliated in her life but she was determined not to let Evan see how much it was getting to her. Many times she had been the one to deliver spankings to past lovers but she had never been on the receiving end.

“All right Laurel, it’s your turn now.”

“Evan wait, please listen,” Laurel whined as she sidled up to her husband in a begging manner. “It wasn’t my fault, she seduced me and fed these ideas to me. I think she may have hypnotized me!”

“Maybe, but you still had a choice at the beginning. Now be a good sport and take your position so you can take your punishment.”

Laurel pouted and whined but she did as she was told. When she looked at Nadia she realized her lover was glaring at her now and grew fearful by the look of intent in her eyes. She was going to get it now.

“All right Nadia, your turn.”

“With pleasure,” Nadia mumbled under her breath as she took a position behind Laurel, who was literally shivering in her high heels. The gorgeous brunette considered herself an expert in the art of spanking and she couldn’t help but allow a tiny smile on the corner of her lips as she prepared herself.

Evan noticed the look of malice in Nadia’s eyes and almost felt sorry for Laurel. “All right Nadia, you may begin.

“Wait, please, Nadia!”

SWAAPPP!

“OWWWWWW!” Laurel squealed from the stinging blow. She was nearly knocked off her feet.

“Make sure you keep your head up and back straight honey,” Evan told his wife with a chuckle. Then he stood back and marveled at Nadia’s expertise in sizzling his wife’s perky ass cheeks. When the twenty were over, Laurel was a sniveling wreck, hot tears pouring down her flushed cheeks.

“Okay you two, why don’t you both go get some cold wash cloths and cool your hot tushie’s off. And make it snappy because we have a three-way to get to.”

Both women stalked off angrily to the bathroom to do as Evan suggested. While they were gone Evan jumped playfully on the bed and lay back, hands behind his head, fantasizing about all the fun he was going to have with Laurel and Nadia. Laurel and Nadia in French maid outfits, Laurel and Nadia in some playful bondage games, Laurel and Nadia role-playing the naughty Catholic School girls who required stern discipline, Laurel and Nadia as a pair of strippers or Laurel and Nadia as a couple of high class call girls. The possibilities were endless.

Evan decided he would re-hypnotize them so that they would both be fully in love and willing to do anything for him. They would also remain lovers so they could keep each other busy while he was away or at work. After all he didn’t want to be a jerk about the whole thing. It would be much more fun to have them eager and willing to do whatever their new master wished.

THE END