The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Welcome back to my imagination everyone. FYI: this is my story, I own it, my intellectual property.. You get the drift? If you don’t it means, you can’t post it without my permission, nor can you claim ownership of it without risking a potential courtroom battle. Anywayzz... if you’re not supposed to be reading it, then please don’t, If it is illegal for you to read this story, then I take away the please and say, “don’t read this story.” Otherwise enjoy, and send me some feed back, it’s the best way for me to improve.

PLEASE REMAIN SEATEDKEEP YOU ARMS IN YOUR SEAT AT ALL TIMES AS THE METAL BAR COMES DOWN OVER YOUR LAP. AND PLEASE, COME AGAIN.

Enjoy.

Leslie was typical woman for the most part. She had her one big secret of course. She was a bit a fetishist. What kind of fetish people who have known her would ask, but they never knew she had a sexual side to her. She was a mind control fetishist. She loved the entire concept, she did not care about what kind of control it was, whether it was magic or hypnosis, science or anything, if there was mind control, she found herself excited. But she was one who had repressed so much of it during the night, that she sometimes found that she was have ten to twelve orgasms in a single night just reading stories about it. Coincidently, it was such a focus on her life, that her she had never had an orgasm with any of the men she had slept with, which were not as many as some would have you believe.

Leslie

The day was wonderful. Most people who liked warm, but not quite ‘hot’ days would agree. Leslie had just spent the first week of her recent independence enjoying herself. She had a few personal problems, but today was a day that she just had to enjoy for herself. Her brand new apartment was still stuffed full of boxes and was completely unpacked. But she did not have a care in the world. She was 23, she no longer had to live by the rules of her parents. She would go shopping when she wanted, and as long she was smart about it, no one could or would say anything about it.

For the first time in nearly 8 years she could read her stories in her place with no fear of being discovered. Yay for her. She was happy. Her professional life was still a little restrictive, but that was the price to pay for her private life, once again, yay for her. Well today was about to break the norm for her. Because she didn’t know it, but her fondest wish was about to come true.

“Hey there.”

Leslie quickly turned around looking for the source of the voice. “Hello?”

“Ain’t gonna find me that way.”

“Who—”

“—hey I would suggest you just keep walking, it doesn’t look right for women to start questioning the air around them, people will think your nuts. But then again, you are hearing voices, maybe you.” Leslie started walking. “Good, now here’s the deal. I know about your little fetish.” Leslie’s mouth dropped just slightly enough to register embarrassment. “I know all the little details, I know how you will dream about it in your sleep, you read and write stories constantly. Surprisingly you finish so few of them. I know you have slept with four men, three of them were more times than you count. Yet, you never had an orgasm. As a matter of fact you have ‘cummed’ multiple times reading without even touching yourself.” By now her eyes were beginning to water, was this voice going to blackmail her? She was getting wet, all this talk of mind control was getting at her, she was scared, but she was without a doubt getting horny.

“But—”

“Hey remember what I said, doesn’t look good for a woman to talk to herself.” She closed her mouth and kept walking to her car. “So here’s what I’m going to do, I’m gonna give you a gift. As of about two minutes from now, all you have to do, is look into a person’s eye, and desire the ability to control them, then whatever you tell them to do will happen.”

She opened up her car and sat inside. She turned the ignition on, and blasted the radio, “What’s the catch?” “Well I must say, I’m so glad you asked. Just one little itsy bitsy thing, you can control anybody, look them in the eye and tell them what to do and they will do it, but I will control your desires, not what you do, but just what you want.” He paused.

“Deal?”

“Yes, but can you please not be too much of a pervert.”

“Don’t worry at all, in about one minute, you’ll never hear my voice again for the rest of your life, just know one thing, if you ever have any unusual sexual desires, I’m probably the one who is responsible. Love ya babe. Take care.”

“Thank You.”

“You’re welco—” his voice sounded like it was cut off. And Leslie just sat there wondering if she had just hallucinated the whole experience, or if she was heading into a nervous breakdown. Well she didn’t hear the voce anymore, so as long a that was that, she was fine.

She drove home and pulled into her driveway. Donny’s car was in the driveway. “How the hell did he find me already?” She got out of the car and walked to the front steps. She opened the door and went in. “Donny?”

Donny was in the kitchen and she found him cooking dinner. “Hey hun, just thought I would surprise you.”

“Donny, look I know we had our problems, but I told you I need some time, to myself.”

“Yeah, but you also said you still wanted to be friends.”

Leslie looked at the table and saw flowers, “But this is too romantic for friends, or a friendly dinner.” She saw the hurt in his eyes and knew that he was genuinely trying to be nice, but there were issues that were hurting their relationship that neither one of them could do anything about. “Look Donny, I love you I really do but I need to be away from you for a while, we had a 10 month relationship and were totally consumed by each other.. It was wonderful, but I just need to find myself right now...”

“I hear what your saying, but that doesn’t mean we have to stay apart—”

“For now it does.”

“Please, I just need to be alone, I appreciate the dinner, but please just go home.”

“But Les, it hurts so much being without you.”

“I know, but when it doesn’t hurt to be apart is when we can be together, one way or another.”

“But you don’t understand how I feel it’s like—”

Leslie knew this where he would start getting into his melodramatic metaphors, but she cut him off, and their gazes met. She prayed silently to herself that he would just listen this one time, “Look Don, I know what you’re saying, but I just want you to be confident and happy with yourself, don’t think that we’ll never be back together, but please just accept the fact that we might not, we will always be friends, but I need some time to myself, if you ever need me, you can call, but for the immediate future, just leave me to recover. Move on and be happy with yourself.”

He just nodded his head, turned around and left, “Good night Leslie.”

“Good night Donny.” She was surprised that he left so quickly. She looked out the window, and saw him leave, he must have been crushed, she was his faded face though the windshield, and the contortions, could only have been of someone who was very sad or very happy. She felt guilty.

She seriously needed a drink, she had a craving for wine cooler. She opened up the refrigerator and found none. She really wanted one, so she decided to go to the Package store and buy a six pack or two. She got in her car and took her time getting there. There was something buzzing at the back of her head, and she could not figure what it was. She got to the packy and went inside. There was a woman at the counter. And a single man at the beers. Pretty quiet day. She opened up the refrigerator door and grabbed a couple six packs, two different flavors of course.

She walked up to the counter, it was unusually low, she put the six packs up for the young woman behind the register to ring in. She canned it, and asked Leslie, “Do you have any ID ma’am?”

“Sure, just a moment,” she put her purse on the counter an started flipping through the bottomless pit for her wall.”

Suddenly the cashier, just said, “Oh shit.. I mean, Oh no.. I’m sorry, the register just locked up on me, I have to run out back and get a key. Sorry.”

Leslie, just smiled, “no problem hun.”

The man behind her spoke up, “Mmm mm mmmm God girl, you have one hell of an ass.”

She realized that she was bent over quite far while she was looking for her wallet, she was picking it out as he said those words. She turned back and looked him in the eye, “Is that all you men can do? Objectify women?” then she cursed to herself, “Fuck me...” Then she turned back to the register and she suddenly thought of the strange voice from earlier, and the possibilities of such a fantasy, she felt a jolt of lustful excitement playing in her vagina. Then she felt the hands on her waist push to the counter. “What the—”

The words echoed in her mind, ‘you can control anybody, look them in the eye and tell them what to do and they will do it.’

She spoke with a combination of sexual excitement and fear of what was happening to her. She felt her body building up. The man slowly pounded into her and she met each thrust with equal amount of enthusiasm and excitement. She came, for the first time ever with a partner. “Oh God...” Then she came again. And then she came a third time, the two were very quiet. On her fourth orgasm, the cashier came out again, an dropped the keys.

She looked at Leslie, “Oh my God ma’am, are you okay?” She was reaching for a broom. Most likely to hit the unnamed man who lustfully and apparently obediently ‘fucked’ Leslie. Leslie looked at the woman, “I’m fine,” she was in a sexual high, very euphoric, and was not entirely lucid, “I bet you wanna cum too?” but it was not really a question.

The woman just nodded and gently whispered, “yes..”

“You can come next.” Leslie said earnestly. Then she came, “Oh God.” Her eyes rolled into her head, it felt incredible. Leslie had no idea what number orgasm that was, but somehow the man behind her just silently kept his rhythm. She looked up at the cashier, and saw that the woman was on the ground twitching. And at once she realized that what the voice had said was true. And she realized the power and consequences she would have to deal with for the rest of her life. She called to the man behind her, “stop, now.” But he kept going. She tried to turn and face him, but she orgasmed again.. “Ahh no. Her chest fell flat on the counter. She saw the young cashier on the ground, still twitching from her orgasm.

She saw the name tag of the woman, ‘Melissa.’ She looked down at the woman, “Melissa!” Melissa’s eyes snapped open and met Leslie’s gaze. “Get up and turn me onto my back.”

The woman did as she was told, and Leslie was able to meet the strangers eyes, “Stop now.” and the man did. Still half buried within Leslie.

“The man looked shocked for a moment and withdrew. “Oh God, I’m sorry, I don’t know what overcame me.”

“You had best be sorry.” Leslie straightened out her clothes.

The man looked like he was ready to have a heart attack. “Look, how can I make this up to you? I don’t want to get the police involved if its not necessary.”

“I was into it for a bit myself, forget about it.”

The man shook his head for a second, “Huh? Forget about what?”

“Never mind.” Leslie realized that she was getting horny again already. She quickly turned to Melissa who was bright red and somewhat confused, “Don’t sweat it girl, this is normal, just one of those things that nobody ever talks about.”

She smiled back to Leslie, “Of course, I’m sorry you’re right. I just never thought about it before.”

Leslie paid for her wine coolers and left the packy store. She drove home and opened up her word processor and started to write about her story. She was just about finished when she had heard the phone ring, it was Heather, one of her best friends. She and her other friend Sara wanted to go out to a club that night, and she was invited. Leslie did not like Sara so much, but it did sound like fun, so she said yes.

She was going to be picked up in an hour, so she hopped into the shower, washed and shaved. She stepped out, dried off, put her hair up in a towel, and put on a bathrobe. She opened up a medicine cabinet and pulled our various and specific make up and applied it. She went to her closet and pulled out some nice underwear, a nice combination of black-and-red lacy panties made of silk. She loved them. She grabbed a red tube top, and a short black leather miniskirt. She checked her nails, there was one or two chips on her right hand, but they were fine, she had just done them the night before. She went back to the bathroom to check that her make up and outfit matched.. She was happy with the results. She walked back into the bedroom, and found a couple bracelets and a matching necklace. And once more she was back in the bathroom. She removed the towel, took a brush and hairdryer and went to work until she was satisfied that she looked ‘hot.’

Her recent break up with Donny made her lose some self confidence, but she knew nights like this would help make her feel good again. She was just finished when she heard Heather’s car beep outside. She looked into the mirror and winked at herself, “Have a blast girl.”

She ran out, slipped into a pair of high heels, and walked out the door nearly forgetting her purse. She got in the car and of course Sara had to make some comments about Donny and do just about everything in her power to make Leslie feel like crap.

The three had fun. They were all dancing, but soon Leslie needed to sit down and have a drink. She simply ordered a light beer. She drank it slowly, Soon Sara came and ordered herself a coke. Sara was being more polite than usual, but she just kept bringing up the wrong subject; Danny. She told Leslie that there were more men out there, and how she would find a better one. Leslie knew it was true, but she just did not want to think about it right now, she just needed to have some fun, which was the reason she came out in the first place.

She finished her beer with a large gulp, then excused herself to use the ladies room hoping to get away form Sara. But of course Sara cooed, “Oh I’ll come too!” But Leslie had no desire to argue. She went in the stall, and went, but really didn’t need to. She got out, and Sara was at the counter reapplying her lipstick. She went up to the counter herself and washed her hand and started checking her make up. She looked around and found it strange how such a busy night club had no one in the ladies room, the one place that was normally busier than the dance floor.

Sara asked, “Are you having fun?”

Leslie smiled, and tweaked her hair, “I’m having my ups and downs,” secretly relishing in the private joke to herself that Sara herself was the ‘down.’

“Well Leslie hun, you really have to get over Donny and enjoy yourself, it’ll really help you to—”

Leslie just snapped, “Enough of the Donny crap, I came here tonight to just forget about him, and have my fun and you won’t shut up about him!”

“Hey you chill out, I didn’t mea to bother you, I just thought that you should loosen up a bit.”

“What and be as ‘loose’ a you?”

“Are you implying that I’m a—”

Leslie was steaming, “Slut? Well yes in fact—” Leslie suddenly felt this strange tingle in her chest that seemed to spread down to her pussy. She smiled as a thought entered her head, one that she knew only moments earlier would have left her disgusted, was somehow becoming an over whelming desire. She looked into Sara’s eyes and repeated, “Well yes, in fact I think you are a slut who would do a sexual favor for anyone. As a matter of fact you are worse, you are a whore who would do anything for anyone at any price.” She reached into her purse and retrieved a single dollar bill and continued her gaze into Sara’s eyes. “Now shut up, take me to that stall, " she pointed to a stall in the corner, “And pleasure me until I cum whore-girl”

Sara said nothing as she quickly wrapped her tongue around Leslie’s. The woman lead Leslie to the stall where Leslie sat on the toilet with her skirt lifted high above her waist. Sara had her knees planted firmly on the ground as she had used her tongue to pleasure Leslie. Leslie managed to keep herself quiet. She felt the familiar sensation of a rapidly approaching orgasm, and she had a funny thought, ‘strange how no one came into the bathroom,’ then she came, and all thoughts of that sort were lost.

She slowly got up, and walked out of the stall dropping the single dollar bill at Sara’s feet. “Whore...”

She walked out onto the dance floor again and danced with a couple guys, she had a couple laughs.

Then she looked up at the second floor, and saw something that she did not want to see, nor expected to see. Donny was talking to some girl, and seemed very happy, and the slut he was with was seemingly eating every word that he spoke.

Leslie went straight for the bar. And she called to the bartender who waited for her order. “Rum!” The man came back and dropped the glass, and poured it for her, “Leave the bottle.”

The bartender shook his head, “Sorry, can’t do that.”

She looked the man in the eyes, “Leave the bottle.” and the man walked away. She lifted it up and saw that it was about half full. She downed the bottle quickly and recklessly. She walked out determined to confront Donny. Then it hit her, she started to lose her balance. The rum caught up with her much faster than she had been prepared for. A man saw and caught her, she looked up into his eyes, they were so beautiful. And all went black.

At last Leslie woke up. She was feeling hung over. She tried to move a bit and realized she was somewhat sticky. She moved her hand and found another hand. She opened her eyes and realized there was a man in front of her. She had never seen him before, or at least she could not remember meeting him. She tried to sit up, but then she realized that someone was behind her.. in her. She pulled herself off quite shocked that this individual had remained asleep. She realized that her body was covered in a certain thick gooey bodily fluid. She was not happy at that. As she sat up in bed, she looked around the room, and found sleeping bodies, mostly men, bur a few women as well. She felt a surge of juice flow through her vagina. A finger slowly tapped her clit. Her conscience was thoroughly disgusted, but she was getting horny again. At that moment she was unable to decide whether she had been cursed, or blessed by that strange voice’s power. Anyone who she would ever meet could be her slave, but she would be a slave to her own desires which were no longer her own. And this reality seemed much more frightening.