The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lesbian Hypnotist Next Door: A Love Story

by Simon bar Sinister

Every night, it was the same. Matt would be lying in bed, on the verge of falling asleep, when the noises would start. The sounds of two women making love, passionate love, could be plainly heard from the apartment next to his. In the five months since he moved into his apartment it had happened every night, without fail. The sounds were loud and hot—Matt was amazed at his neighbor’s incredible appetite. Matt would have been upset about all the sleep he missed, except that he found it so incredibly erotic.

Matt hadn’t ever really talked to the woman who lived across the hall from him. Actually, they had passed by each other a few times, smiled and said “hi”, but never anything more. J. Atkinson was the name on her mailbox. Matt was surprised at how plain she looked. She was pretty, but she wore plain clothes and her hair was short and black. Whenever he would see her, she would be alone—nothing to indicate the wild sexual adventures she would have each evening. If she knew or cared that she was giving a performance for Matt, she never gave any indication to him.

Even curiouser, Matt found that she would never make love to the same woman two nights in a row. As far as Matt could tell, she had seven or eight different girlfriends. Matt learned to identify the distinct sounds each girlfriend would make. Occasionally, he would hear the sounds of three women making love wafting through his bedroom wall. The next morning, invariably, the previous night’s partner would be gone, and she never saw her partners during the day.

Then, suddenly, the pattern changed. For six nights in a row, his neighbor made love to the same woman. Like a victim of the Chinese water torture, this deviation was driving him crazy. Why, after all this time, had she suddenly changed her behavior?

Finally, his curiosity got the better of him. That night, he crept out onto the fire escape, and looked through his neighbor’s window. She was alone, sitting on her bed, wearing a white robe. Matt glanced at his watch. It was nearly 11:00 pm. He knew he would not have long to wait—she and her partner began at the same time each night. As expected, she stood up and went to answer the door.

Matt gasped as the second woman entered the room. She had to be one of the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen! Her hair was long and light-brown, her skin was white and smooth, and she had a beautiful pair of large pouty lips. Saying nothing, she went over and sat on the bed. He could make out her eyes now—they were blue, wide as saucers, and staring off into space.

His neighbor went up to her girlfriend, as close as she could get without touching, and began to whisper to her. The girl continued to stare off into space, drinking up every word that was intimately whispered into her ear. Matt noticed that his neighbor’s hand beneath her robe, slowly rubbing her breasts as she talked. Slowly, the girl’s eyelids drooped down, and then finally closed all the way. She was asleep, in a hypnotic trance.

With his neighbor’s encouragement, the girl stood up. She unbuttoned her coat, and let it fall to the ground. She was wearing nothing else underneath. Her naked body was every bit as perfect as her face. His neighbor, too, began to unfasten her robe...

Then suddenly, she turned and looked at Matt directly in the eye, as if she knew he was there all along. Startled and embarrassed, Matt crawled across the fire escape and back into his own apartment, a maneuver made difficult and painful by the stiff erection he now had.

The next evening, his neighbor had moved her bed so that it was right up against the wall opposite Matt’s, ensuring that she would be even louder than before. She also made a point of banging against the wall during the act.

* * *

About a week later, on a Saturday afternoon, Matt heard a knock at his door. He looked through his peephole, and was surprised to see his neighbor. He opened the door slightly ajar, not knowing what to expect. “Uhm, hi,” he said.

“Hi,” she said. She pushed the door open and barged her way into Matt’s apartment, and shut the door behind her. “Can I come in? Thanks.”

“What the hell do you think you’re—”

“Shhh... Take a look,” she whispered, pointing at the door.

Matt took another look through the peephole. He heard a loud stomping noise coming down the hallway, and then finally saw a large man come into view. “Come on out, you dyke bitch! I know you’re in there!” yelled the man, as he banged on her door.

“Who’s that?” asked Matt.

“You remember last week, when you were peeping into my apartment?”

Matt blushed. “Uhm... w-well,” he stammered.

“Of course you remember. You know the girl I was with?”

“The girl you...”

“That’s right, the girl I hypnotized into fucking me. I know you saw everything—don’t try to deny it. Well, anyway, that guy in the hallway is her boyfriend.”

Matt looked through the peephole again. “He looks really pissed off—I think he’s gonna break your door down.”

“I know. That’s why I’m in here with you.”

“Uh, do you want to sit down or something? My name is Matt Esposito, by the way.”

“Jackie Atkinson.” The two of them walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

After a period of nervous silence, Jackie finally spoke up. “So, do you watch other people having sex much?”

“First time.”

“I see. Not very talkative, are you?”

“No.”

“I suppose you just happened to be taking a stroll out on the fire escape last week, when you accidentally glanced through my window...”

“Well, no. It’s just that I’ve been hearing what’s been going on in your bedroom every night, and I was curious, I guess”

“You can hear everything that goes on in my bedroom?”

“Most of it. This building has really thin walls.”

“That’s funny,” said Jackie, “I never hear a peep coming from your bedroom. I guess you go to your girlfriend’s place a lot.”

“I don’t have a girlfriend.”

“Really? Why not?”

“It’s not as if women are walking up to me and asking to sleep with me.”

“So you spend every night at home alone?”

“I don’t think that’s any of your business.”

“Oh, I see. It’s OK for you to stick your nose into the most intimate details of my life, but I can’t do the same.”

Matt frowned at Jackie.

“You need to get out and meet people,” said Jackie. It’s really not good for you to sit at home alone all the time.”

Matt burst out angrily. “People say that sort of thing to me all the time. Meeting people might come naturally to you, but not for me. You have no idea what it’s like.”

“I know more than you think,” said Jackie quietly. “I was only trying to help.”

“Is that your idea of helping me? Telling me to get out and meet people? Do you go to twelve-step programs in church basements and say, ‘You people really ought to drink less’? What good is that going to do?”

“Geez. Enough with the sarcasm already. I’m sorry I said anything.”

Matt got up, went over to the door, and took another look. “It looks like the president of your fan club has gone.”

Jackie sighed. “For now, at least. I don’t know what I’m going to do about him.”

“Since you seem so eager to give out unsolicited advice, here’s some for you: Why don’t you just de-hypnotize the girlfriend, and have her forget about you?”

“It’s not that easy.”

“Why not? Aren’t you a good enough hypnotist?”

Jackie looked him straight in the eye. “I am the best hypnotist you have ever seen!”

“What is the problem, then?”

“Excuse me, but didn’t you see what she looked like? Belinda is the perfect hypnotic subject. She’s so beautiful and so easy to hypnotize. And when she’s under, she’s so willing and—” Jackie shuddered “—eager to please. Every night, before she comes to me, I say to myself, ‘this is the last time.’ But when she’s with me, I can’t go through with it. She’s too perfect to give up.”

“Sounds easy enough to me,” said Matt. “All it takes is a little self-control.”

When Matt would remember this moment, he would swear that he could actually see the lightbulb appear over her head. A huge smile formed on her lips, and her face was radiant with light. She wasn’t plain-looking any more. “You could do it,” she said.

“What?”

“You could hypnotize her for me.”

“Me? I can’t even go up to and talk to a girl. How do you expect me to—”

“Like I said, Belinda is the best hypnotic subject I’ve ever met. She’ll go under in the twinkling of an eye. I can tell you exactly what to say. It’ll be no problem at all.”

“Can’t you get someone else to do it?”

“You’re the only person who knows what I do. Well, actually, you’re the only one who consciously remembers. There’s no one else.”

“This is crazy. I can’t even believe we’re discussing this.”

“Look. You said that you were sick and tired of people giving you the same old lame advise? I’m offering you some real help here. You have trouble talking to people? I can show you how.”

“You make it sound so easy...”

“It is easy.”

Matt hesitated for a moment. “Uhm...”

“I’m not going to accept ‘no’ for an answer. You need to do this, and we both know it.”

Matt sighed. “Oh, OK. I’ll do it. Tell me what to do.”

* * *

Next door to Matt and Jackie’s building was one of those trendy coffee shops that were popping up all over the place. Matt wasn’t sure that this was a good location to hypnotize someone. It was a Saturday night, and the shop was fairly crowded. Jackie insisted it wouldn’t be a problem. He found a table in a shadowy corner of the shop and waited. Jackie had said that she would call Belinda on the phone, give her a post-hypnotic suggestion, and tell her to meet him at the coffee shop.

A few minutes later Belinda walked in. She was beautiful—exactly as Matt remembered. Suddenly, Matt was nervous. His heart was racing a hundred miles an hour. Could he really go through with this? She immediately walked over to his table, as he was the only one who was there alone. “Are you Matt?” she asked.

“Uh-huh,” he said, nervously.

Belinda said nothing else, and simply sat down opposite him. She stared at Matt, patiently waiting for him to make the next move. Her eyelids were halfway closed. Jackie’s post-hypnotic suggestions had worked—she was practically in a trance already.

Matt took a few deep breaths to steady his nerves. “Are you ready to go into a trance?” he asked, in a soft but authoritative voice.

“Yes...” came the reply.

There was a candle sitting on the table. Matt picked it up and held it between them.

“Now, Belinda, I want you to stare deeply into the candle. Concentrate only on the candle. There is nothing but the candle and the sound of my voice.” Just as she was told, Belinda’s eyes were completely transfixed on the candle. The flickering light danced across her face. “As you stare deeper and deeper into the candle, you are becoming more and more relaxed. Your breathing is getting heavier and heavier as all the tension leaves your body. Every part of your body—your legs, your arms, your head—is completely relaxed.”

Belinda’s eyes were now closed two-thirds of the way, and her head was beginning to tilt forward.

“Soon you will be falling into a deep relaxing sleep. It is harder and harder for you to stay awake. Are you ready to have a wonderful relaxing sleep?”

“Mmmm-Hmmm...”

“Very good, Belinda. Now when I count to three, your eyes will close completely, all of the tension in your body will be gone, and you will be in a deep, relaxing sleep. One... two... three...” Belinda’s eyes fluttered shut, and her head fell forward so that her chin was against her chest.

He did it. He hypnotized her.

“Can you hear me, Belinda?”

“Yes.”

“Do you remember Jackie?”

A smile formed on the sleeping girl’s lips. “Mmmmm... Jackie!” she said, in a sultry voice.

“Shhh! Keep your voice down!” he scolded. Matt looked around nervously, certain that everyone in the shop was looking at them. But to his surprise, no one was paying any attention at all. Calm down, he told himself, and just say what Jackie told you to say. Don’t lose it now.

“Do you like Jackie?” he continued.

“Jackie is wonderful,” said Belinda, happily.

“Do you remember everything that you and Jackie have done together?”

“Mmmm...” said Belinda. She was getting visibly aroused.

“Listen to me, Belinda. Jackie is not real. Jackie is just a dream.”

“Just a dream?”

“That’s right, Belinda. Everything that happened between you and Jackie was all a dream—a wonderful dream.”

“A wonderful dream,” repeated Belinda, contentedly.

“Do you think that you have been paying attention to your boyfriend lately?”

“No...” said Belinda, reluctantly.

“Is it because you have been dreaming about Jackie that you haven’t been paying attention to your boyfriend?”

“Yes,” agreed Belinda.

“You need to forget all about Jackie. You need to stop dreaming about Jackie.”

“Stop dreaming about Jackie...” she repeated.

“I’m going to awaken you soon, Belinda. Once you’re awake, Jackie will no longer be a part of your dreams. It will be as if she never existed. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“For the next week, you will be extra nice to your boyfriend to make it up to him.” Belinda smiled and nodded. “When I count to three you will awaken. You will return home, and have no memory of who I am, or that I hypnotized you. One... two... three.” Belinda’s eyes opened. Without saying a word, she stood and walked out of the coffee shop.

Matt took another quick glance around the room. Nobody had noticed a thing.

* * *

Matt ran up the stairs to Jackie’s apartment. He knocked on her door. She opened it. “Did you do it?” she asked, excitedly.

“Uh-huh.”

“C’mon in, let’s talk about it.” The two of them went into Jackie’s apartment. “So how did it go?”

Matt didn’t say anything, he was looking around at Jackie’s apartment.

“Matt, are you there?”

“Oh, sorry. It’s your apartment. It’s weird, it looks just like mine, except that everything is backwards. Like a mirror image. Hey, who’s your boyfriend?”

“Boyfriend? What are you talking about?”

“Over there.” Matt pointed to a picture sitting on a table.

“Oh, that. It’s a picture of my brother.”

“You have a brother? How come I never see him around.”

“He killed himself three years ago.”

“Oh, Jesus. I’m sorry... I—”

“Don’t worry about it,” said Jackie. Quickly changing the subject, she said “So tell me how it went.”

“It was incredible! I hypnotized her, just like you said! It was easy!”

“See, I told you so! So when do you want to start your second lesson?”

“Second lesson? What are you talking about?”

“What do you think it means? I’m going to teach you everything I know.”

“I never said I wanted that.”

“You don’t have to, I can tell.”

“I don’t get it. Why are you doing this for me?”

“What difference does that make? Why are you looking a gift horse in the mouth? This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You can either go and sit at home every night, or you can learn with me, and have some fun. Not to mention get laid, which if you don’t mind my saying, is something you need badly.”

Matt sighed. “Oh, OK.”

“Good. Stop by tomorrow, and we’ll have your next lesson.”

* * *

The next afternoon, Jackie and Matt were walking down the sidewalk, heading out for his lesson. Matt was excited, and he had a big, dopey grin on his face.

“I can’t believe this!” said Matt. “I’m going out cruising for babes with a lesbian! This is the coolest thing that’s ever happened to me!”

“Of course it is,” said Jackie, “but could you do me a favor? Could you try not to make such a big deal out of it?”

“Oh, OK,” said Matt, putting on his best poker face. “Sorry. Where are you taking me, by the way?”

“Right there,” said Jackie. She was pointing at one of those trendy bookstores that were popping up all over the place.

“The bookstore? You go to the bookstore to hypnotize complete strangers?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Aren’t you worried that other people will see you?”

“No one will see us.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“For the same reason that no one saw you at the coffee shop. Everyone who hangs out there is so self-absorbed, they don’t notice what’s going on around them.”

“Oh.” They went in and looked around. “So what happens now?” asked Matt.

“Just follow me and watch what I do. Don’t get too close, though.”

Matt watched Jackie as she prowled up and down the aisles of books. She carefully checked out every other female in the store, not caring if anyone saw her ogling all the women. She didn’t even pretend to be looking at the books. Nobody noticed her. Eventually, she made her choice. There was a college-age woman, standing alone in the science fiction section. Matt peeked in from the next aisle as Jackie went in for the kill.

Jackie walked up to the girl and simply stood in front of her. The girl was engrossed in the book she was reading, and didn’t seem to notice Jackie. Finally, Jackie spoke. “Do you like science fiction?”

“The girl put her book down and looked at Jackie. Once again, Jackie’s face was luminous, and her green eyes glowed with fire. Matt knew right then that the girl didn’t have a chance. “Uhm... no,” said the girl, smiling nervously, “fantasy.” She showed Jackie the book she was reading, The Hobbit.

“Fantasy? Do you like to fantasize?”

The girl just stood there for a moment and said nothing. She’d never had another woman talk to her like this before, and she was nervous and confused. Jackie knew this, and used it to her advantage. “Uh-huh,” the girl eventually said, and she nodded her head slightly, never taking her eyes off of Jackie.

“I like to fantasize, too. Sometimes I fantasize that I’m standing in a big meadow in the springtime. I can close my eyes and picture it, and it almost seems real. Can you do that?”

The girl said nothing.

“Why don’t you try it? Close your eyes and picture yourself in a beautiful meadow. Go ahead.” Matt had first-hand knowledge of how convincing Jackie could be when she wanted to. He wasn’t surprised when the girl complied. She stood there and let Jackie’s voice wrap around her, ensnaring her further. “Can you see it?”

The girl nodded her head.

“There are all different kinds of flowers in the meadow, all different colors... Pretty colors...” As the girl stood there, eyes closed, a faint smile formed on her lips.

“If you breathe deeply, you can smell the flowers too. Go ahead. Breathe deeply and smell the pretty flowers...” Just as Jackie said, the girl took a deep breath. “Again... As you stand here, in the meadow, with all the pretty flowers, breathing deeply, you realize how wonderfully relaxing it is. You’re so relaxed, completely relaxed, more relaxed than you’ve ever been before. And with every breath you take, you become even more relaxed.” By this point, Jackie’s voice was barely a whisper “Relaxed... relaxed...” The book the girl was holding slipped to the floor.

“You are so completely relaxed, you are now ready to fall asleep. Are you ready to fall asleep?” The girl nodded, barely, her head moving up and down a few millimeters. “Very good. I am going to count to three now, and when I reach three, you will be in a deep, peaceful sleep. Do you understand?” Another nod. “One... two... three...” The girl’s head dropped forward.

Jackie turned to Matt, smiled and gave him the thumbs-up sign. She then turned her attention back to the girl. “What is your name?” she asked.

“Rita,” replied the sleeping girl.

“It was very easy for me to put you asleep, Rita. Wasn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“I can put you asleep whenever I want to, can’t I?”

“Yes.”

“You cannot resist when I put you asleep, Can you?”

“No.”

“Very good, Rita. You’re such a good girl. You will now open your eyes and look at me.” Just as she was told, Rita opened her eyes and stared helplessly at Jackie.

“Rita, I want you to tell me: Is there a place where you like to be kissed?”

“Yes, there’s a spot on my neck.”

“Show me.” Rita’s head tilted back, and she pointed to a spot on her neck below her ear. “Thank you, Rita.” Rita’s hand dropped limply to her side.

“From now on, Rita, whenever I kiss you on that spot, it will give you an extra special thrill, the way nobody else’s kiss can. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Jackie leaned over and lightly planted an angel kiss on the spot on Rita’s neck. Rita did not move or make a sound. Her face, however, turned bright red. Jackie seemed pleased by her reaction. “Do you want more?” she asked.

“Oh, yes,” whispered Rita.

“Will you come to me when I call you?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me your telephone number.” Jackie reached into the back pocket of her jeans and pulled out a pad and pencil. The girl stared blankly off into space and read off a list of numbers. “Five... six... one...” Jackie copied down the number.

“In a few moments, Rita, I will awaken you. When you’re awake, you will have no conscious memories of our conversation. Your subconscious mind, however, will be eagerly awaiting my call. If you have any other plans for this evening, you will break them. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Is there any doubt in your mind that you will do what I say?”

“No.”

“Very good, Rita.” Jackie kissed her again on her neck. This time, Rita let out a soft whimper.

“When I count to three, you will awaken, and have no memories of our conversation. One... two... three...”

Rita blinked and looked around.

Jackie reached down and picked up the book that Rita dropped. “Here, you dropped this,” she said, handing it to Rita.

“Oh, thanks.” Rita took the book and walked away, with a confused look on her face. Her hand was absentmindedly rubbing the spot on her neck.

Jackie walked over to Matt. “You see how it’s done? Now it’s your turn.”

“You expect me to do that?”

“There’s nothing to it. All it really takes is balls.”

“Well, now that you’ve called my manhood into question, I suppose I don’t have a choice. Who should I try it out on?”

“How about her?” said Jackie, pointing to a girl in the literature section. “She was checking you out before.”

“She was? How come I didn’t notice? She’s cute.”

“Go ahead.”

“OK, here goes nothing...” Tentatively, Matt approached the woman. He walked up next to her and started to say, “Uh, hi...”

Without even glancing at him, the woman turned and walked away. He went back to Jackie. “Well, that couldn’t have gone much worse. She was checking me out, was she?”

Jackie looked at him with a puzzled expression. “Wow,” she said.

“What’s the matter?”

“Just by looking at you, I can see how nervous you are. You’re sweating, and you’re shaking visibly. I guess you really weren’t kidding about the shyness thing.”

“I have a question,” said Matt. “Would it be possible for you to hypnotize me so that I’m less nervous when I’m around women?”

Jackie frowned. “I only hypnotize women. Nothing personal, but the thought of hypnotizing a guy makes me want to puke.” Jackie shuddered. “Ewww!”

“Are you saying that for you, hypnosis is the same thing as sex?”

“Don’t be silly! Of course hypnosis isn’t the same as sex.” Jackie smiled. “Hypnosis is foreplay.”

“OK, just checking.” Matt decided not to bring up the subject again.

* * *

For several weeks, Matt continued his lessons with Jackie, but he didn’t make much progress. Matt was beginning to wonder if he would ever hypnotize anyone again. Jackie had made it look so easy. Matt didn’t mind, though. He enjoyed spending time with her, and he especially enjoyed watching her work. Matt figured that even if he didn’t learn to hypnotize anyone, at least he would get more experience going up and talking to women, so it wouldn’t be a total loss.

One afternoon, Matt was stood up for his lesson. He waited in the coffee shop for two and a half hours, but Jackie never showed. He went up to his apartment, and was surprised to hear Jackie having sex with someone next door. Jackie never had sex during the day, only at night.

The sex continued all that afternoon and into the evening. It finally stopped at about one o’clock in the morning. The next day, Matt awoke and heard them going at it again. Matt could not recall a time when one of Jackie’s visitors had spent the entire night.

As the girl was leaving, Matt looked through his peephole and across the hallway. Matt was shocked—it was Belinda.

Matt didn’t see Jackie at all the next week. She spent more and more time with Belinda, hardly leaving the apartment. The sounds that he heard coming from Jackie’s apartment were loud—and constant.

Finally, Matt decided to do something about it. He waited downstairs in the coffee shop until he saw Belinda leaving the building, and he followed her. He went up to her and said, “Excuse me, Belinda.”

She turned and said, “Do I know you?”

“I’m Matt, we met once at the coffee shop.”

She looked at him with a confused look on her face. “I’m sorry, I don’t remember.”

Matt stared directly into her eyes, and tried to project confidence. He had hypnotized her once before, but that was when Jackie had primed her with post-hypnotic suggestions. This time, he was on his own. He hoped that his lessons with Jackie amounted to something.

“It was a couple of months ago. You met me in the coffee shop and I told you to stare at the candle. Do you remember?”

Belinda’s huge eyes were already locked onto his. “Yes, I remember,” she whispered.

“Do you remember how relaxing it was? You were staring at the candle, listening to my voice, breathing deeper and deeper. It was so relaxing.”

“So relaxing,” she repeated.

Incredible, thought Matt. He had only spoken to her for a few moments, and already she was half-hypnotized. “Did you enjoy listening to me back then?”

“Yes,” she said.

“Would you like to step into the coffee shop, and listen to what I have to say again?”

Belinda nodded. Matt took her by the hand and led her back into the coffee shop, to an isolated corner, and sat down with her.

* * *

The next day, Matt walked across the hallway, from his apartment to Jackie’s, and knocked on her door. Jackie, obviously expecting Belinda, wearing only her robe.

“Oh, hi, Matt,” she said. “I’m sorry, but I can’t talk now, I’m expecting someone else—”

“She’s not coming,” interrupted Matt.

“What did you say?” asked a very surprised Jackie.

“Belinda’s not coming. I met with her again and removed your posthypnotic suggestions, just like I did before.”

“You what!? You didn’t have to do that. Her boyfriend was sent up on a parole violation—he’s not a threat any more.”

“The boyfriend isn’t the issue—The boyfriend was never the issue. The problem is that you’re obsessed with Belinda. You’ve been fucking her night and day, and you never leave the apartment. You’re taking things way too far, and you’ve got to stop. I had her switch to an unlisted phone number, so you can’t call her again.”

Jackie was fuming. “Who the FUCK are you to say what I can and can’t do!?”

“I’m your friend—I care about you,” he responded calmly.

“Don’t you EVER, EVER interfere like that again! How DARE you! I don’t need some social retard with no friends to tell me what’s right and wrong!!”

Her words felt like a kick in the stomach. He knew he could burst into tears at any moment. He didn’t say anything, he just turned and walked away.

“Matt, wait a minute. I—” He slammed his door in Jackie’s face before she could finish. She was right about one thing, he thought. He didn’t have any friends—not any more.

* * *

Matt did his best to avoid Jackie for the next few days. Once, when he was entering his apartment, he saw Jackie as she was leaving. They exchanged awkward glances. Jackie looked like she was going to say something, but Matt didn’t give her a chance. Other than that time, Matt didn’t see her. He heard a lot of her, of course, since her evening activities continued as normal.

One evening, Matt was sitting, alone, in the coffee shop, reading a book. “Excuse me,” he heard a voice say. He looked up from his book, and saw a woman, a complete stranger, standing in front of him.

The woman seemed nervous. “Uhm... I’ve never done anything like this before, but when I saw you sitting there, I knew I needed to ask you to sleep with me.”

Matt’s jaw dropped. The woman was beautiful. She was wearing an expensive yet fashionable business suit. Her face was well-scrubbed, and her nails were manicured. Matt considered this type of women to be out of his league. Or rather, she would be out of his league if he actually went out on dates. He couldn’t believe what he just heard her say.

The woman continued to speak. “I also need to tell you that Jackie said some stupid things, and she’s very sorry, and that you were right in the first place. The weird part is, I don’t know anyone named Jackie.”

Matt glanced behind him, and saw Jackie sitting at the other end of the coffee shop. She waved at him, and gave him the thumbs-up sign.

“So what do you say?” asked the woman. “Will you sleep with me? Please?” The woman leaned over and whispered into his ear. “You are so fucking hot. I need to feel your cock inside of me.” Then she plunged her tongue into his ear.

“My apartment is right upstairs, is that OK?”

“I’ll do you right here if you want,” she whispered.

“Uh, my apartment will be fine.” Matt stood up and left the coffee shop with the woman clinging to him tightly.

As soon as they entered the apartment, she pinned him against the wall and kissed him passionately. She disrobed, and quickly her expensive suit was a wrinkled pile on the floor. Her naked body was taught and trim, and it felt good wrapped around Matt’s body. With her arms and legs squeezing him tightly, Matt carried her into the bedroom. He pried her off, and began to undress.

As she lay there on the bed, her legs spread wide open, he noticed she was wearing an engagement ring. She obviously didn’t care. Matt lay down on top of her. Her skin smelled sweet. She was highly charged, and even his slightest touch would increase her arousal.

Aggressively, the girl rolled over so that she was on top. Matt reached up and cupped her breasts with his hands. “Oh, yes! Yes!” she cried. She was obviously not the nice little girl that she appeared to be. There was hunger in her eyes, as if an animal had been awakened inside of her. The sex was rough, the sex was fast, the girl was uninhibited. Matt loved every minute of it.

Later, Matt lay in bed, pretending to be asleep. He listened as she got up and dressed herself. When she left, he knew he would never see her again. He never even learned her name. He didn’t care. For the rest of the night, Matt couldn’t sleep. He just lay there, thinking: Had Jackie been listening to them?

* * *

Matt was riding on the bus, coming home from work. Sitting opposite him was an Asian girl in her mid-twenties. Matt recognized her—she lived on the same block—and got off at the same stop. Matt saw her on the bus almost every evening. He decided to try out his hypnosis lessons on her. He would try out The Stare.

Matt was still nervous when it came to going up to people and talking to them. He lacked Jackie’s confidence, and also her soothing, seductive tone of voice. But Matt was much better at nonverbal communication. He noticed when Jackie was going in for the kill she had a certain look in her eyes—The Stare. Matt studied her technique and practiced The Stare until he had it down pat.

He tried using The Stare on the woman sitting opposite him. It wasn’t working. Whenever the woman would make eye contact with him, she would immediately look away. He got the feeling that he was making her nervous. He had mastered The Stare, but The Stare was not enough.

Then he got an idea. He reached into his bag and pulled out the crossword puzzle from his newspaper. He pretended to work on it for a few minutes, and then he looked up and asked the girl, “What’s a four letter word for ‘relaxed’?”

The girl looked at him. “Uhm...” she said, “It’s...” Matt used The Stare on her again, and this time it worked. She was transfixed by his gaze. She was too busy thinking about his question to be nervous, and she wasn’t afraid to make eye contact. In order to get her attention, he had to distract her.

“It’s ‘calm’,” she finally said. Matt stood up, walked over and stood right in front of her. She never broke eye contact.

“What’s your name?” he asked.

“Janet,” she said.

Now came the hard part. He actually had to speak to her. Matt had no idea what to say. Then he remembered what Jackie did in situations like this. He spoke calmly and soothingly. “Janet, imaging you’re standing in a meadow, full of flowers...”

By the time they reached their stop, Janet was already in a light trance. He led Janet into his building, and up the stairs. Standing in the hallway, he said, “Now, Janet, listen to me. I want you to stick your arm straight out in front of you.” Janet complied. “Your arm is very, very stiff. You cannot move your arm, no matter how hard you try.

Janet’s face scrunched up with a look of frustration. Her arm didn’t budge. “I can’t,” she said.

Matt felt her arm. It really was completely stiff. “Very good, Janet,” he said. “You’re doing very well. Your arm is no longer stiff.” Her arm dropped to her side. Matt had chosen his subject well, Janet seemed very open to his suggestions.

He deepened her trance: “You will listen to my voice, Janet, and the more you listed to my voice, the more relaxed you will become. You are concentrating on my voice and only my voice, and you are breathing deeper and deeper. A wave of relaxation is washing over your body. Your feet are warm and relaxed. Your legs are warm and relaxed. Your stomach is warm and relaxed. Your hands are warm and relaxed. Your arms are warm and relaxed. Your shoulders are warm and relaxed. Your neck is warm and relaxed. Your head is warm and relaxed.

“You are now in such a wonderful, peaceful state of relaxation, that you find it impossible to stay awake. Nothing would feel better right now than to fall into a deep, deep slumber.” Janet’s eyelids began to flutter. “That’s right, Janet. Your eyelids are so very, very heavy. Now close your eyes, and go to sleep.” Janet’s eye closed, and her head drooped forward.

“Walk with me, Janet,” said Matt. He guided Janet until she was standing in front of Jackie’s doorway. “You will now open your eyes, Janet, but you will remain in a deep, deep trance.” Janet’s eyes opened, and Matt knocked on Jackie’s door.

When Jackie opened the door, her face lit up like a child on Christmas morning. Standing in front of her was a very pretty, very entranced woman. She was staring at Jackie with a blank zombie-like look on her face, and a drop of drool was running down the side of her chin.

“Apology accepted,” said Matt.

Jackie blew Matt a kiss. “Thank you!” she said. Eagerly, she took Janet by the hand and led her into her apartment.

* * *

A couple of days later, Jackie was sitting in the coffee shop. Matt came in and sat next to her. “I want to thank you for the present the other night,” she said. “It was very sweet of you.”

“Actually, I’m real glad I did it, because afterwards, I realized something important.”

“What’s that?”

“I realized that I never had any trouble hypnotizing them for you. Only when I was trying to hypnotize someone for myself, was I a bundle of nerves. So I thought about it rationally, and realized that if I wasn’t nervous when I hypnotized people for you, there’s no reason why I should be nervous when I tried to hypnotize someone for myself.”

“I knew it all along,” said Jackie.

“After my realization, I was able to meet another girl and hypnotize her—this time for myself.”

Jackie’s eyes widened. “Really?”

“In fact, I’m going to meet her here in a few minutes, and if everything goes OK, later tonight in my apartment.”

“Wow. You learn quickly, young grasshopper. It’s too bad that I won’t be around later tonight.”

“You won’t be here?” Matt seemed genuinely disappointed.

“I’m going to visit the parents this weekend. This is a big step for them. They’re actually letting me back into the house.” Jackie’s face lit up. “You know, I wish that I had known you before my parents found out I was gay. You could have pretended to be my boyfriend.”

“I would have been honored,” said Matt. “Whoa! here she is,” he said, pointing at the girl who was entering the shop.

Jackie turned and looked. She seemed unimpressed. “Her? Isn’t she a little, well, plain-looking?”

“I think she’s incredible. You don’t see it?”

“Not really. To each his own, I guess. Where did you meet her, by the way.”

Matt ignored her question and kept looking at the girl.

“Hello, Matt? Are you there?”

“Sorry. I was just thinking about something I could try out with her tonight.”

Jackie smiled slyly. “Oh, really? I’ll let you go and have your fun then.” Jackie finished her coffee and stood up. “Good luck. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”

“And what exactly would that be?”

“I’ll get back to you on that,” said Jackie as she left.

The girl Matt was waiting for, Monica, looked around the coffee shop with a puzzled look on her face. She finally came over and sat down opposite Matt.

“Hello, Monica,” he said.

“Excuse me, do I know you?” she replied, somewhat annoyed.

“If you don’t know me, then why did you sit down with me?”

Monica became puzzled again. “Uh, well, this was the only available seat.” There were in fact plenty of empty seats in the coffee shop.

Matt reached over and took Monica’s hand. “What are you doing?” she asked. “Stop that! Let go!” She didn’t pull her hand away, or try to resist.

“Go to sleep now, Monica,” said Matt. Instantly, Monica’s eyes rolled up into her head, and then closed. Her head bobbed forward, and she was in a deep trance.

“Can you hear me, Monica?”

“Yes,” she whispered.

“And do you remember that while you’re in a trance, it is impossible to resist me?”

“Yes.”

“Very good, Monica. I want you now to take five deep breaths. As you breathe, you will relax even further, and your trance will deepen.” Matt watched as Monica’s chest moved slowly up an down. Her body slumped back in the chair, and her arms fell off of her lap and dangled limply at her side.

“You are doing extremely well, Monica. You are now in a deep, deep trance, and your mind is completely open to my suggestions. Do you understand?”

“Mmmmm...”

“Monica, your life has become dull and uninteresting lately. You need to make a change.”

“Need to make a change,” she repeated, dreamily.

“When you awaken from your trance, you will feel a need—a burning need—to try something different. The need will become so overwhelming that you will call your hairdresser and make an appointment for today—you will say that it is an emergency, because you need to make a change.”

“Need to make a change,” she repeated again.

“Very good, Monica. Now listen carefully while I tell you what you must do...”

* * *

That evening, Matt paced around his apartment nervously. He had given a complicated set of suggestions to Monica. Would they hold? He would find out momentarily. He kept glancing at his watch. The instant that it read ten o’clock, there was a knock at his door.

He gasped when he opened the door. Monica’s hair was now cut short, and dyed black. She looked even better than he imagined.

“Who are you?” asked the confused girl. “Do I know you?”

“It’s OK, Monica,” said Matt, “Come on in...”

“I don’t think it’s a good idea to enter some strange man’s apartment,” she said as she walked in. “I think I’ll wait out in the hallway”—but she was already inside.

Once again, Matt took Monica by the hand and said, “Go to sleep now, Monica.” As expected, she fell into another deep trance.

Matt had Monica lie down on the sofa, and he deepened her trance. When he thought she was ready, he gave her a new set of suggestions:

“Monica, when you awaken from your trance, you will recognize me as Matt, your new boyfriend. We have gone on several dates, and you like me very much. You have come up to my apartment tonight with the expectation that we will have sex for the first time. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. One more thing. When you awaken, your name will no longer be ‘Monica’. You will now believe that your name is ‘Jackie’. Each time I call you by the name ‘Jackie’ you will become a little more aroused. Do you understand everything I have told you?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent. When I count to three, you will awaken. Your name will be Jackie, and you are starting to become aroused at the thought of having sex with me. One... two... three!”

Monica blinked a few times, and then sat up on the sofa. She looked around, still a little confused.

“Jackie?” said Matt, tentatively.

Monica turned and look at him, her eyes becoming very wide. “Yes?”

“I really like what you’ve done with your hair.”

Monica smiled. “I just had it done. It was a spur of the moment thing. I’ve been in such a rut lately, and I needed to do something different. I’m glad I did, I love it.”

“Would you like some wine, Jackie?”

“Uh, yeah. Sure,” she said, nervously.

Matt went to the kitchen, and returned with a couple of glasses of wine. He sat down on the sofa, right next to Monica. As they sipped, he said, “I hope you had a good time on our date tonight, Jackie.” When Matt said the word “Jackie” he could see her hand tremble.

“I had a wonderful time,” she said as she took a big gulp of wine.

Matt caressed his hand across Monica’s cheek. “I am so attracted to you, Jackie.”

Monica took another gulp of wine, and finished it. Then she turned and kissed Matt. They made out on the couch for a little while. Then Monica stood up and took off her shirt and bra. “You are so hot, Jackie,” said Matt. When he said the name “Jackie” he could see her nipples harden.

Matt led Monica into the bedroom. They both disrobed, and lay down on the bed together. They kissed some more, and Matt put his hand between her legs. She let out a loud moan. “Oh, yes, Jackie! Yes, Jackie! Yes!” he said. Each time he said “Jackie” he could feel her pussy become more moist.

Anxiously, Monica took his cock in her hands, and massaged it until it became rock-hard. Then she guided it between her legs.

She let out another loud moan when he entered her. “oh, God, Jackie! Oh, God!” he yelled. With each thrust, he screamed, “Jackie!” Monica moaned just as loud as Matt was screaming.

Finally, Matt yelled, “I’m coming, Jackie!” Just moments later, the look on Monica’s face revealed her own intense orgasm, and she screamed so loud that Matt’s ears began to ring.

A half hour later, they did it again, just as loudly.

After they had rested, a fully-clothed and entranced Monica stood in front of Matt. “You will go straight home and go to bed,” he said. “When you awaken tomorrow morning, you will have forgotten everything that has happened. Your name is now ‘Monica’ again.”

He snapped his fingers, and Monica’s eyes opened. “Thanks for a wonderful time,” she said, and she kissed him. Then she opened the door to leave.

Standing across the hallway was Jackie. The two women gasped when they saw each other. They could have been identical twins.

Then Jackie turned and shot a look at Matt. Her eyes were burning with rage. It was obvious that she had heard everything.

“Jackie, I—” Matt tried to say, but it was too late. Jackie went back into her apartment, slamming the door behind her.

* * *

That night, Matt lay awake in bed and stared at the ceiling, unable to sleep. He finally realized what was wrong—this was the first night since he moved in that there weren’t any noises coming from Jackie’s apartment.

Once again, his curiosity got the best of him. Against his better judgment, he climbed out onto the fire escape, and took a look into Jackie’s apartment.

Jackie was there, alone. She was sitting on her bed, crying. Matt tapped on the glass. Jackie stood, walked over and opened the window. “Oh, come in,” she said, “before someone sees you and has you arrested.”

Matt crawled through the window. Jackie sat down on the bed, and started to cry again.

“Are you OK?” asked Matt.

Jackie gave him another dirty look.

“Sorry, stupid question,” said Matt.

Jackie sighed. “As you probably figured out, things didn’t go as well with the parents as I hoped.” Jackie looked at the picture that was next to her bed. “God, I miss my brother.”

“That’s why you’ve been helping me, isn’t it?”

“After my parents found out I was a lesbian and they kicked me out of the house, my brother was the only one who stood by me. He would call me every day to make sure I was OK. I went through a very rough time, and I couldn’t have gotten by without his help. But when my brother became withdrawn, I ignored his problems. I should have noticed the signs, but I didn’t. When I met you, I figured I could help you the way I should have helped my brother. I was just trying to make things right.” Jackie stood, and punched Matt on the shoulder. “But what’s the deal with this Single White Female shit? What the hell were you thinking?”

“I... I’m in love with you.”

“And this is how you express it?”

“I didn’t see anything wrong with it. I knew it could never happen for real, so I thought I could pretend—just for tonight. You weren’t supposed to be around.”

“Why did you fall in love with me in the first place? Did I give any sign, did I do anything to encourage it?”

Matt paused for a moment, then said, “When you hypnotized that girl to sleep with me, and I hypnotized a girl for you, we were making love by proxy.”

That remark caught Jackie off guard. For the first time since Matt met her, she didn’t have anything to say. Matt turned and left.

* * *

The next evening, Matt went over and knocked on Jackie’s door.

“Sure,” she said. She answered, and the two went into the living room to talk.

“Look, I’m really sorry about yesterday,” said Matt. “It was a dumb thing for me to do.”

“Forget it,” said Jackie. “I mean, it had me a little creeped out at first, but I’m OK with it. In fact, it was a cool idea the way you had her change her hair and everything. That’s something I never thought of.”

“Really?”

“Actually, there’s this girl I know, if her hair were dark, she would look just like the guitarist from—well, never mind.”

“So you’re not mad at me any more?”

“Well, mostly. I’ve been doing a little bit of thinking about what you said last night.”

“And?”

“Let’s just say that it took me to an icky place where I don’t want to go. So we’re not going to bring up the L-word anymore, OK?”

“But we can still hang out together, right?”

“Yes, we can still hang out.”

“Good. I think we make a good team. You help me come out of my shell, and I keep you from going too far.”

Jackie smiled. “Do you realize what this makes you? You’re the male equivalent of a fag-hag, a man who hangs out with lesbians. You’re a dyke-tyke.”

Matt laughed. “Can you hold on a moment? I’ve got something to show you.” Matt left and returned to his apartment. A few moments later he returned, bringing Belinda back with him.

“Oh, my,” said Jackie, who was visibly excited to see Belinda again. Belinda wore a long, flowing white dress. In her hands she carried a single rose, which was the exact same color as her thick red lips. She slowly walked across the room, her eyes glazed over, and gave the rose to Jackie.

“In case you were still mad at me,” said Matt, “I thought that the sight of her would bring you around. No sense in her going to waste, though.”

Jackie was flustered. “No, of course not,” she said. She gently brushed the rose across Belinda’s porcelain skin. Belinda let out a soft moan. “Now if you excuse us, Belinda and I have some catching up to do.”

“No,” said Belinda, unexpectedly, “he has to stay.”

Jackie looked at Belinda with a puzzled look.

“Let me explain,” said Matt. “You see, Belinda and I have been having a little chat, and Belinda has discovered that she is quite the exhibitionist. In fact, she finds that she can’t enjoy sex unless someone else is watching.”

Jackie took another look at Belinda, with her big, sullen eyes and her pouty lips. “Oh, all right,” Jackie finally said, “you can stay and watch.”

Matt followed Jackie and Belinda into the bedroom. The two girls kneeled on the bed, facing each other, and kissed. Jackie’s mouth explored every inch of Belinda’s face and neck. Belinda responded with soft whimpers. “Undress for me,” Jackie finally said.

Belinda stood, and pulled the white dress up over her head. Jackie was pleased to see that she wasn’t wearing anything else underneath. Her skin was smooth and flawless. Her breasts were magnificent white globes, and her nipples were hard and erect. She kneeled on the bed again, and Jackie began kissing her again. Every once in a while, Matt would notice Belinda looking at him out of the corner of her eye, and then she would become even more aroused.

Belinda helped Jackie out of her clothes. She was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, and Jackie was eager to get out of them. Then she lay back on the bed, and let Belinda do the work.

It had been several weeks since Belinda and Jackie were together, But Belinda knew exactly what to do. Jackie had been right about her—she was quite eager to please.

Matt watched intensely as the sounds he had heard for so many months finally had faces to go with them. He realized that Belinda was easy to hypnotize, and it would have been trivial for Jackie to remove the exhibitionist suggestions that Matt had given her.

But she didn’t.

The End.