The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lens of Love

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. This is somewhat linked to my story “Kiss of Life.” It’s not totally necessary to read that first but it might help. Enjoy.

For the hundredth time, Lelee adjusted her glasses and took a deep breath as she headedp towards the door. She opened it and smiled as Larry came in. “Hey, there, partner,” she said as he entered. “Ready for more study fun?”

“As always,” Larry smiled. He was a nice-looking guy with a good build, a little geeky with badly combed blonde hair but Lelee liked him. A lot. But she could never get him to notice her or anything. Which was why she had agreed to Keri’s plan. She knew Keri could do it, she had proved that by temporarily putting her and Chloe under briefly. Lelee was still recovering from that experience, of being under someone’s control and remembering it. She knew that control was intoxicating and she couldn’t wait to get some of her own. Keri had taught Chloe a lot about engineering that she had never imagined and she’d been able to put it all to good use, she hoped. The acid test was about to come.

Lelee had decided to take her time, letting Larry lead her through a normal tutoring session. She really liked the guy, the way he could put her on ease, the way they carried on together. She still had some doubts about what she was going to do. Sure, she wanted to be with Larry, but like this? It just didn’t seem right. Still, this was the way to go, she thought and she wanted to do this badly.

“So, any plans for the weekend?” Larry’s voice suddenly cut through her thoughts.

“Oh, nothing special,” Lelee said, shrugging. “Just hanging around.

“Okay,” Larry said but something in his voice caught Lelee’s attention. There was something there, the same sort of familiar longing she had in the past. In that moment, Lelee made her decision. She locked her eyes on Larry’s and reached up, touching the tiny button that started the mechanism she and Keri had installed. It was a series of circuits that caused the lenses of her glasses to start glowing, the same rapid-fire flashing that Keri had used on her and Chloe to induce a trance almost instantly. The results were quite obvious as Larry’s went slack, his eyes glazing over as he went into a deep trance state.

Switching off her glasses, Lelee looked at the entranced boy and spoke. “Larry, have you ever wanted to go out with me?”

“Yes.....” Larry muttered.

“Hmm. Larry, have you ever wanted to sleep with me?”

“Yeah.....”

“Larry, why haven’t you ever told me how you felt?”

“I was shy....Didn’t want to get embarrassed....”

“Really,” Lelee said. She stroked her cheek. “Larry, you’ll do whatever I tell you to, right?”

“Yeah.....”

“All right, Larry, I want you to take off all your clothes and lie back,” Lelee said. She was amazed that he did it so quickly and even more amazed by his large cock. She took a deep breath, then held it in her hands. She slowly took it into her mouth, pulling it slowly in. She fought off her gag reflex and licked at his rod, feeling it harden in her hands and mouth. She soon found herself liking it, the taste of it in her throat, her tongue licking at the penis, turning her on better than she had thought.

After a few minutes of licking, Lelee finally felt good enough to go on. She peeled away all her clothing, revealing a nice body with pert breasts and long legs, a nice brown tuft in between them. She sat back onto the bed and spoke to him “Larry, when I kiss you, you’ll wake up. You won’t remember being asleep and you won’t really notice being naked. You’ll want to make love to me very badly, Larry, you’ll want to make love to me so badly. You’ll be only too willing to take me and make love to me, Larry, you’ll want to make love to me immediately.” With that, Lelee pushed her lips against Larry’s, feeling him slowly awake.

At first, Larry was thrown by what was happening. But then Lelee’s suggestions as well as his own urges came in full force and he was soon pushing her down onto the bed, kissing her full on the lips. Lelee groaned as she felt him push his face at her tits, kissing the nipples as he entered her, his hard cock sliding right into her passage. He thrust into her surprising power, moving his cock in and out of her tight pussy as he continued to kiss and lick at her gentle nipples, tickling them with his tongue. Lelee moaned as she felt him go at her with a passion that astounded her. She had no idea Larry had such a crush on her, one that was letting loose as he pumped his way into her, letting his cock plunge into the depths of her womanhood as he licked away at her tits. Lelee cried out as they orgasmed, the feeling like nothing she could have imagined.

As she came down from his first time, Lelee was surprised to feel Larry pull himself off her. Her surprise turned to joy when he pulled his head under the covers and down to her pussy. Soon, she felt his tongue lick away at her, moving about the pubic hair as he started to eat her out. Lelee leaned back and gasped, amazed that her experiment was doing so well. Larry pushed his tongue in and out of her pussy, letting her juices fall onto his tongue. His hands moved up to her tits, squeezing them as he ate her out, his tongue lapping away at her with wild abandon as Lelee shuddered, her young body beginning to feel another orgasm coming on, the bed shaking under them as she let loose.

Sighing, Lelee moved her hand up, reaching over and picking her glasses up off her end table, slipping them back on. Larry looked up from her pussy to see the glowing lenses and once again fell back into his trance. “Listen carefully, Larry......” Lelee began.

* * *

“Get out!” Chloe yelled into her phone. “He ate you out?”

“Oh, God, it was incredible,” Lelee said, lying on her back on her now cleaned-up bed. “And let me tell you something. His cock? Tasted great.”

“Oh, you didn’t.”

“I did. Did you?”

“No! His was too damn big for one thing. Maybe next time.”

“There’s going to be a next time?”

“Oh, hell, yeah. I’m having me take me out as a girlfriend before I kick him to the curb. You?”

“I’m not sure. I made him forget this time but who knows. Next time I might be able to make him go on his own. Worth a shot, right?”

“I guess,” Chloe shrugged. “So, is it just me or have things really changed for us?”

“Oh, they’ve changed, girlfriend,” Lelee smiled. “The future’s looking really, really bright.”

“Yeah, I guess we owe Keri,” Chloe said. “I don’t know, does it ever throw you about what she is?”

“Which part? That she’s gay or that she hypnotizes people into sex?”

“Well, the gay part threw me but I’ve handled that. But the other part, I don’t know. It makes me nervous.”

“Hey, she told us she was into older women, right? Besides, I hardly think we’re in the position to take a moral high road.”

“True enough. Well, hope you can tell me more later on with Larry.”

“Yeah. And hey, good luck paying that jerk back. Night.”

“Night.” Chloe hung up and Lelee lay back, closing her eyes. Maybe she could try to get a relationship going with Larry. The sex was great and he was a nice guy. It might be worth a second look.