The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is purely fiction, so any resemblance to any specific person or location is quite unintentional. But could this story really happen......certainly it could. If anyone has any thoughts or comments regarding the story, please feel free to write, as any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Lemonade Break

Well, it had to happen again.....and of course it had to be today. But I’m out of employees, so I have to “assist” and deliver one of the mail routes. So the one benefit of being the boss is I can shuffle everyone around so all the more difficult assignments are filled by the regular carriers. That way, I have fewer opportunities to make mistakes....smiling.

The one benefit to this situation is that it has turned out to be a beautiful early summer day. A nice warm sun, maybe temps in the low 80’s, and really not a cloud in the sky. Then add in just a hint of a breeze and it is definitely a very nice day. So if I have to be outside, this is definitely the day I want to do it.

So I proceeded through the majority of the route. The total walking time is only about 2 1/2 hours, so it can go by pretty quick. The work load was fairly light, so I have had a pretty good day. Then I noticed that I had a piece of signature mail that the customer has to sign for. As I didn’t know this was here, I really didn’t think I had the form for the customer to sign. But I found one....and then walked up to the door and rang the bell. While waiting for someone to answer the door, I completed the form to be signed.

After a few moments I heard some movement inside the house and someone was walking towards the door. When it opened, there was a lovely woman standing there in front of me. She was wearing a pair of shorts, a soft knit top...and a pair of summery sandals. Little things like that just don’t escape past me. “Hello, I have a piece of mail that needs a signature. If you’ll please sign right here by the “X,” then print your name and address below it.” Then I presented her with the letter and the form.

Then while she’s signing it...I notice her nails. Very nice length...a personal weakness of mine. Additionally, she was using a very deep purple color on her nails. They looked exquisite....and so mmmmmmmm...so of course I had to comment about them. “Your nails look lovely. So very different. That purple is such a very unusual color.”

“Thank you so very much” she replies. Then it actually seems like she is beginning to sign the receipt even slower now. While she is signing, she continues to talk to me as well. “I so enjoy nice deep colors like this. With a nice shiny smooth gloss as well, the deep purple color, along with the glossy finish, make them so irresistible. Don’t you agree?? Oh, don’t worry about replying....it’s so much easier to just watch my nails. Just watching the glossy purple nails.....as they slowly scroll along the paper. So easy to watch. In fact, you can’t seem to remove your eyes from my lovely nails. But then, why would you want to?? Just watch my lovely nails...and focus on my voice. My soft, relaxing voice. Mmmmmmm...yes...just like that. Relaxing...focusing...so easily.”

“As you continue to gaze at my lovely deep purple nails, you may notice how warm the sun feels upon your back...and your body. So very warm and relaxing. So very soothing and relaxing...much like my voice. And relaxing is no nice as you continue to drift down into a deep relaxation. Listening to my soothing voice...all of your thoughts slowly disappearing now, my new pet. Focusing completely now on my lovely nails....and me. The only thoughts that matter now are mine little one. Mmmmmmm”

All the while she is talking, it’s like I am in daze. I can hear her perfectly...but that’s all I’m aware of....her soft voice and her lovely nails. I can just stare at her nails...nothing more. But they look so lovely, as I gaze longingly upon them...mmmmmmm.

“Now my new pet, continue to follow my lovely purple nails. Notice how the color glistens in the light, drawing you in deeper...and deeper...into my control. Now follow my nails pet. Yes, that’s it...follow them up...yes.” All the while as she is talking, her nails are slowly moving up towards her face. Then they stop as my eyes lock upon her beautiful green eyes.

She immediately noticed the glazed look in her new pet’s eyes and she new he was very deeply entranced already. “Such a good boy. Now my little one, I’m certain you might have a moment for a refreshing lemonade break on a very warm day like this, don’t you?” Somehow I managed to reply yes, although I’m not certain how or why. “Very good then. Why don’t you step inside here little one for just a few moments? Yes, that’s it.....you are such a very good pet.”

We then slowly enter the house, but all I can do is focus on her lovely red hair. Then she stops and turns, her deep green eyes now locked again on mine. “Now pet, through that door is the kitchen. You will find the lemonade in the refrigerator and the glasses in the cabinet. You will bring me a glass of lemonade pet...as you know that will please me. And pleasing me is your sole desire. If I am pleased, you will be very pleased as well my pet. Now...retrieve my lemonade pet.”

In a few moments, I found myself in the kitchen, retrieving her lemonade. I have no idea why, but it was for her. That was becoming my only thought....my only desire. To please her. Then in a few moments, I returned to the family room where she was now seated, awaiting my return. I presented her with the glass of lemonade. “Very good little one. Now kneel here in front of me.”

I felt myself kneeling in front of her...watching her. Still so lost in her voice. Then as she took a sip of her lemonade, her glossy purple nails again shining in my eyes. She smiled...as she took the sip of her lemonade. “Yes, pet, I see you have noticed my nails again. They are so very lovely. Now look down my pet. Yes, deeper down. You will notice my lovely toes. They are the same deep, soothing color as my fingernails. Yes, pet...look at them. You long to kiss them, don’t you my pet?? Feel the arousal growing deep within you. Wanting to kiss my lovely feet. My sexy purple toes becoming the sole object of your desire. Feels so arousing, doesn’t it little one??”

Then she slowly raised her right foot. “Kiss my lovely foot pet. Right there. Yes, feel how wonderful it feels to be kneeling here at my feet. Kissing my beautiful foot. Pleasing me. Mmmmmmmm. This will become your sole desire my pet. To please me in any manner I desire. Your thoughts will always focus upon me...and pleasing me. If you are not here with me, you will always still think of me...and long to return here where you belong....kneeling at my feet. Ready to please me pet. This is your sole purpose pet. This is your sole desire. To please me. Feel how aroused you are feeling pet. Yes, it feels so wonderful to submit...and to please me. Mmmmmmm.”

“Now little one, it is almost time to return to your duties. We will walk to the door, and then I will count to 3. When I reach 3, you will awaken completely and thank me for the lemonade break. Your conscious mind will not be able to recall any other things that have occurred. Just the glass of refreshing lemonade. Then you will complete your deliveries for the day. However, you will have a burning desire to return here again tomorrow.....and again and again after that. Even if you are not to deliver the mail, you desire to be here with me. As you know this will please me. And pleasing me is your sole desire. Isn’t it my pet?”

I somehow manage to respond yes. But then she corrects me. “You will always address me as Mistress from now on little one. Is that very clear pet??” “Yes, Mistress " I reply. “Very good little boy. Now it is time for you to be on your way. No conscious memories of pleasing me, but knowing deep within your subconscious, that pleasing me has become the sole object of your desire. Such a wonderful feeling my pet.”

“Now awakening to return to your deliveries on 3. Beginning now with 1...Very slowly waking now. Feeling very refreshed from the lemonade break. 2...more alert...more awake. Desiring to please your Mistress always. 3..ready to resume your deliveries.” Then I smiled and turned to her and said, “Thank you very much for the lemonade break.” She smiled and replied...“You are quite welcome pet,” then she closed the door. I could have sworn she said pet...but I must have misunderstood her, and headed off completely refreshed to complete the deliveries. I had this thought though, that this has been such a wonderful day. For some strange reason, I hope I’m short of delivery employees again tomorrow. That’s such a wonderful thought.