The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Leland’s Pupil

Professor Leland is a domineering man who controls those around him through various means including hypnosis of his favorite pupil.

“How is it that you’ve managed this?” Dr. Schubecken asked softly within the confines of the quiet office. Professor Leland, who was standing behind the mahogany desk, looked up from the papers, his fingers moving across the written words, inked lies, and food stained contributions of his lazy students. His green eyes met the doctor’s brown.

“I do not come into your office and ask you how you ended up with your scientific formulas for new chemicals, do I?” his words were sharp and his eyes spoke a silent threat. He stood towering above the man in the wheelchair, his face serious, “I am not sure that this is a good idea, Jim. It seems to me you may be too interested in how it works versus what it actually provides.”

The doctor’s face squished when Leland straightened, it did intimidate him, the height but he wasn’t one to back down and he really, really wanted to see what the man had managed. He licked his bottom lip, “I apologize. I am a scientist at heart; you know that. I will always be interested in how everything works. I did not mean any disrespect.”

Leland watched him for a moment and sighed. He came around the desk and motioned to the door which led into the large amphitheatre room the college had given him per his request. The windows were high and small, the lights steady and flattering, and the door to the room had no windows and a lock which he used daily. The doctor rolled out onto the stage and locked the wheels before pushing his glasses back up onto his nose. He followed Leland’s movements, envious. The man was tall, handsome, and he had a way with the women. He wondered why the man even bothered with all these games.

“When she comes in I will call her up here and you can meet her as she is,” Leland began explaining as he laid out papers on the podium, they were unimportant really but it gave some semblance to teaching a class, “You are not to say anything odd to her or to ask her any questions. Do you understand?”

The doctor licked his bottom lip again and nodded. His hands were beginning to sweat some and he pushed his glasses up again. Glancing at the clock on the wall his blood pressure rose. It was time. Leland gave him one more look before moving back to the podium. The door opened and two of his students came in with snickers and laughs, their eyes fell on the doctor and they looked concerned. Leland waved his hand to dismiss any questions they had about the man’s presence. They took their seats with no books or utensils of any kind.

If she wasn’t careful Kathryn would be late again for class. No matter how early she left her house she could never seem to get into the classroom before ten. She carried her literature book in her hand and her notebook, filled with half scribbles of ancient Egyptian notes, with unexplainable missing chunks of information, not that she noticed. She pushed through the door of Professor Leland’s room, stopping to fix her bag on her shoulder.

“Ah, there she is,” Professor Leland startled her some but she looked up with a genuine smile, tucking a piece of long, chocolate brown hair behind her ear, “Katie, come meet Dr. Schubecken, a former classmate of mine.”

She smiled at his nickname. He never addressed her as Kathryn and despite hating the nickname she couldn’t bring herself to telling him she didn’t like it. She climbed the stairs, carefully taking the six, afraid that her three inch teal heels might betray her on the way up. She stopped before the doctor in the wheelchair and held out her hand. She shook the man’s hand and only inwardly gave any signs of being grossed out. His hand was extremely sweaty. Now that she thought about it she noticed that he was sweaty in general.

“It’s nice to meet you Dr. Schubecken,” she gave a smile and was weirded out by his non response. Her thoughts were interrupted by the Professor when he reminded her that he needed to speak with her after the class was over. She nodded and moved off the stage to her seat. She glanced around, noting that her classmates were busy chatting with each other. She had often wondered why all of her classmates were male and why there were so few students in the class. She enjoyed Professor Leland going on about the ancient works of literature. If she could, this would be the only class she take.

The door opened and Scot and Tyler came tramping into the class, normally they sat behind her but today Scot settled in next to her while Tyler sat in front. Paul, another classmate already in the room, moved down to sit to her immediate left while Jackson had already been seated directly behind her. Professor Leland cleared his throat to start class. She flipped open her notebook and clicked her pen, jotting down words as he talked. Per routine, he started the lecture discussing a new work and like every time she couldn’t help but feel a thrill thrum within her when he spoke. His voice was powerful and resonated in the room but she felt like it pulled within her, at places that were dark.

Her hand had quit writing notes as she just started at the man on the stage, each word he said became an aphrodisiac. She felt a growing warmth and tingle between her legs and despite knowing it, she didn’t care. All she could imagine was Professor Leland taking her into his office and shoving the items off the desk before he started…

“Here.”

She jerked as Jackson responded to the roll. She blushed some and looked down at her notebook. She found it odd that Professor Leland took roll every day. There were only ten students in his class and he knew them all by name.

“Here,” Tyler sounded back to the Professor. She stared at the dark color in Tyler’s mesh of hair. She waited for the Professor to call her name.

“Leslie,” the word was spoken with power and softness and it confused her. She breathed out, her muscles melting some and she glanced around. There was no Leslie in her class, there was no other female. Professor Leland repeated himself, “Leslie?”

A fog settled in her brain while her limbs felt heavier. Her heart slowed in her chest and she could feel the steady beat of it within her head along with one word chanted over and over again. Leslie. Leslie. Leslie.

“Leslie?” Professor Leland’s voice called out one more time. Kathryn raised her hand oblivious to her transformation, “Here, Professor.”

Kathryn’s blue eyes were glazed but shiny and she sat a little straighter in her seat as the Professor met her gaze, “Ah, good. I was afraid you wouldn’t be in class today, Leslie.”

It surged through her, this feeling of tingled darkness, sprinkled on her skin and she breathed a little quicker. She could feel her breasts tighten within her black lace bra, her nipples hardened, rubbing against the fabric causing even more tingles of pleasure. Her voice was breathy when she spoke, “I would never miss your class, Professor.”

He gave her a dazzling smile, “Good girl.”

Dr. Schubecken was amazed. Kathryn was an attractive female with her dark hair and her blue eyes. She was tall and leggy, with well toned calves that were only emphasized by her short denim skirt and her heels. She wore a matching teal v-necked shirt that plunged into the depth of well formed C breasts. He had been watching her through the first ten minutes of class, noticed the way she twitched when Leland said the word literature, thinking it must be some kind of key word. It had puzzled him when Leland had begun to take roll but now he understood. He rubbed his sweaty palms against his pants, trying to rid himself of the sensation. He watched patiently.

Kathryn smiled and leaned back in her chair, her pen rolled off the small writing desk but she didn’t bother to pick it up. The Professor was talking again but all she could think about was sex. She wanted to feel someone’s hands on her, wanted to feel someone inside of her. She shut her eyes for a moment, imaging what that would feel like.

Leland had quit talking and came to stand in front of the podium, “Scot. Today it is your turn to get things started for class participation.”

Scot grinned and leaned over placing his hand over Kathryn’s breast, kneading her through the fabric. Paul joined in though his hand slipped under the fabric V to touch bare nipple. He laughed throatily as a shiver and a sigh escaped her lips. He rolled her nipple between his thumb and index finger, knowing that she liked that. Scot’s fingers were quick, pulling at her shirt, lifting it up and over her head with ease. Her eyes remained closed as he worked her bra off. Perky, tight breasts came free of their holding and Scot leaned down, placing his mouth around the nipple nearest him. Paul followed suit. She moaned at the thought of someone sucking on her breasts.

“Leslie!” Professor Leland barked her name. Her eyes snapped open and she looked down at her Professor, “Do you think you can remain focused, like the rest of the class?”

Her eyes glazed more, her thoughts only on the lecture; the lecture that he wasn’t giving, though her body was responding to the touching that she was receiving, a caress on the underside of her breast. Sighs and moans escaped her open mouth, her hand mimicking note taking. She was completely unaware of the other students in her class; some were touching themselves, their hands stroking their hardened penises, with all their eyes on her. Professor Leland smirked as he noticed the doctor’s wide eyes and his sweaty demeanor. He watched the man lick his lips again, a disgusting habit. Leland turned his attention back to Leslie who was panting, her eyes fluttering. He wondered where her thoughts lay. Did she in the abyss of feeling only know the sensation of touch? Was she struggling with who she was? He itched to know.

Scot’s hand caressed the side of bare abdomen, his fingers sinking under the denim of Kathryn’s skirt. She moaned softly, pressing her tongue against the top of her mouth to moisten it. God, she felt like she was being filled with fire. Scot’s finger rubbed deftly against her clit through her panties already wet with arousal. Kathryn leaned back against the chair, the cool air in the room calming her fiery skin. Jackson leaned forward, making eye contact with the Professor as he did so, sliding his silk hands down her breasts, tickling her abdomen. Tyler stood and climbed over the seat to kneel in front of her, pushing her denim skirt up around her waist. He ran his hands up her legs and pulled at her black panties. Oh, she wanted it. He grinned and pulled them down and off.

Dr. Schubecken was panting himself, watching the boys take advantage of the girl. Dear Jesus, he wished he could experience an erection still, but at least he could feel the tingle of sexual arousal which made him sweat. His eyes nearly bulged out of his head. Leland knew that he had Dr. Shubecken in the palm of his hand, now and forever, like most everyone in the room. He felt a sense of overwhelming power and leaned against the podium, basking in it.

Tyler had unbuckled his jeans and pulled his pants down far enough to rub the head of his penis in her juices. She was already so wet. He heard her moan and then drove it into her.

Kathryn’s body arced when he pierced her and she felt full and tight and hot. She moved against the feeling not knowing it was Tyler. She knew nothing except that it felt good, better than good. She knew that she wanted more. Tyler lifted her legs up, placing them on his shoulders so he could get in deeper. He pushed and pulled, moving within her, grunting. She made small noises each time he thrust into her. Her throat became dry and she licked the top of her mouth to moisten as one word slipped from her lips, “Professor.”

Leland grinned. Let the boys in this room remember who was really in charge. Though he allowed these few protégés to bask in his success, he was the one in control. His voice was soft and powerful, it carried through the room, “Yes Leslie?”

She heard him and sank deeper into the oblivion; all she wanted to do was please him. Her mind was focused on his presence in the room though her eyes were closed. She felt the pleasure within her growing, barely containable. His title spilled from her lips again in a heated moan, “Professor, please.”

Leland watched Tyler’s buttocks as he pumped into Kathryn, knowing Tyler to be quite good. He had taught the boy, after all.

“Please what, Leslie.”

That word again. That name. She sank further into the tingling of her body, unaware of what truly caused it. Scots tongue on her nipple caused her body to arc once more. She jerked; a motion synonymous with being near orgasm. Jackson had his head buried in her neck, biting softly her ear lobe, breathing into the crook of her skin. Paul’s hand squeezed a breast, his other guiding her hand over the warm skin of his cock, his eyes partially shut.

Leland left her in that state of anxiety for a moment, his eyes panning the room. Two of the uninvolved boys were already done, cleaning up their messes with sheepish grins on their face. As he looked towards a kid in the back the boy groaned out loud and finished, managing to catch his mess in the provided towels. He looked back at Kathryn, her skin glistened with a sheen of perspiration and heat. She had her neck stretched with her head back, dark tendrils of hair spilled against her light skin. She was breathtaking. He felt the desire deep within him along with possession. She. Was. His.

“Professor!” her words were pleas, “Please!”

She was at the cusp of orgasm now and he knew it. How long today would he make her swirl in that place right before pleasure? Paul’s face distorted as he spilled his hot seed on her hand and on his legs, he sighed, shivering in the pleasure of it.

“Cum for me Leslie,” Leland demanded.

Kathryn’s body twitched as it shifted from coasting to tipping over the edge of the cliff, “Yes Professor!”

She cried out, dropping further into the abyss as the pleasure pulsed through her body, across her skin. Her body arced and stayed there as she rode the wave. She pushed herself into Tyler, unaware that he was there, which brought him to his end. He grunted, his hands coming down on the arms of her seat to steady himself as he emptied into her. No matter how many times they raped her, Tyler thought, she was always so tight, so warm.

Dr. Schubecken breathed out on the stage, panting and grunting as he leaned over in his wheel chair, “Dear Jesus! What I would give to be able…”

Leland glanced at him with a knowing smile, a smile of ownership, “Is that so slave?”

The doctor looked up in fear and recognition. What had Leland done to him? He shrunk in his chair as Leland moved closer and he squealed some when Leland reached out and placed his hand over his mouth. He felt something within him move, shifted in his consciousness. He tried to cry out but no sound came from his mouth. Professor Leland absentmindedly demanded again while watching the doctor, “Cum for me Leslie.”

Her body jerked once more and Tyler grunted, still buried deep within her. Her body pulsated around his softening cock, her teal heels touching his ears.

“I own you, Jim,” Leland’s voice was rough but felt like honey over the doctor’s skin, “And since I know you will do anything, I will grant you your wish. By granting your wish, I know that you will always come back to me.”

He enjoyed the fear and desire that spun behind the doctor’s eyes. He could nearly smell the desperation, “Cum for me, James.”

Professor Leland used the doctor’s real first name as a trigger, having already spent long hours trancing the man and leaving them behind. Of course the good doctor was unaware of all sessions and he would continue to be so. Dr. Schubecken jerked in the chair, hot cum flowing from his flaccid penis, something that hadn’t happened in years. He rode the wave of pleasure with Kathryn. Leland stood and turned to his Kathryn, “Sleep Leslie, sleep.”

Her body softened under the hands of the boys. The feeling of sexual pleasure and gratification clung to her insides like glue but it was less noticeable. Tyler cleaned himself up and her as best he could. He stuffed her panties into her bag and pulled her skirt down some, at least to be decent. They hooked her bra back into place and replaced her shirt. Jackson ran his hands through her hair to give it some semblance of neatness. When they all resumed their seats, Leland turned back to the doctor and placed his hand over the man’s mouth once again.

“Jesus…”

Leland grinned and shook his head, “You can just call me Master.”

Turning to stand back behind the podium, he cleared his throat, “Kathryn, what do you think?”

Kathryn was startled from the sleep feeling refreshed and satisfied. Satisfied? She was confused. Why did she feel so languid and calm? She felt a tingle deep within her still as if she had just had an orgasm. She looked about the classroom as Professor Leland was closing out the lecture. Had she fallen asleep? She didn’t recall being tired. She looked down at her half written notes and sighed. She really did need to start paying better attention in class. She looked up and caught the Professor’s eyes. She blushed and looked back down quickly, taking notes, not realizing that her pen lay on the floor.