The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Leg Candy

mf, md, mc, nc

I was taking a walk through the local campus when a girl in running-shorts caught my eye. The college had expanded rapidly, thanks to the recession, and had added a bunch of trailers to accommodate the overflow. I was pushing through the knot of kids gathered on the deck outside one trailer, waiting for the previous class to let out. A light rain fell, making them shuffle and mutter. I didn’t mind; I wore my waterproof duster, and I found the air deliciously cool after too long a summer.

I checked the students out, but they just looked too skinny or too gangly. Too much acne on their faces.

The jogging girl, though, she caught my eye, or at least her legs did. She wore a long-sleeved red hoodie, but a pair of thin, black silky shorts below that encased her fine ass and contrasted with her long pale legs. Her dark hair bobbed in a pony-tail over a round, youthful face. Maybe just a touch too masculine around the jaw. Maybe not. She stopped beside the next door over and leaned against the trailer with her hands, doing a stretch on both legs.

That was her big mistake. I have thing for legs – not skanky-thin legs in heels, but good athletic ones. Flat shoes, or barefoot, to show the natural curve of calves. Strong muscles that flex under a layer of fleshy, women’s curves. This girl’s legs terminated in wide hips, a trim waist, and nicely protruding ass. When she lifted her heel to her hand for a calf stretch, that’s when I decided I was going to fuck her.

When the world is your open box of candy, usually you leave well enough alone. Too much chocolate makes you sick. So mostly I used my powers to pay my rent, maintain a few favorites, and lie low. But sometimes, when there’s a candy that looks especially appetizing, you reach out and eat it. Girls were like that too. Every once in a while, I would fuck one at random, just to take an edge off my constant arousal.

Just because I could.

I sauntered up beside her. I let my hand graze the hem of her shorts. “Nice legs,” I said.

She glared at me. I look and dress like the guys who shot up Columbine, if they’d been able to grow up and lose their hair.

“Fuck off, perv,” she told me, standing up. There was real venom there.

I extended my mental bubble around us, so no one would interfere.

“Put your hands on the wall,” I commanded.

She did. Her hands went way up on the metal siding, and she stretched out her ass and legs. A shocked look crossed her face, as she found herself responding to my commands.

“What? What are you doing?” She asked. “How?” A tear ran down one cheek.

Now some mind controllers, they like to turn their subjects into blank-brained dolls who do whatever they command, with no thought. Just holes, really. Too much like masturbation for my tastes. Others like to reprogram their victims so that they keep their creativity and volition but passionately desire whatever the controller decides. I’ve had some really great sex that way. Kinky too. Never underestimate creativity. But everyone has their favorite thing. Me, I liked to command my subject’s actions, but leave their minds alone as they wondered why their own bodies were going into sex overdrive for the man who was raping them.

After all, what’s the point of dominating someone if at least some part of them isn’t screaming inside?

I put my hands on her ass, feeling her cheeks through the thin cloth. I ran my thumbs over the ridge where the elastic of her panties hugged her globes. “I really like this posture,” I said.

“Shit!” She said. “Please mister, don’t –“

“Shut up,” I told her. “Face the wall.” I leaned in right beside her ear. I flicked her pony-tail out of the way. “I could say you should have been nicer to me. That if you had, none of this would have happened. But, honestly, I was going to fuck you anyway.”

I gripped the waist-band of her shorts and yanked them, panties and all, down to her ankles. I used one booted foot to kick her legs even farther apart. Soft rainwater soaked the back of her hoodie and pattered on her sweet ass.

The other students were murmuring and gathering around. I fixed it so no one would bother me. They could watch, or they could leave. Or they could sit down and read a book. Shit, I didn’t care. But if they got more than fifty feet away, they’d forget they ever saw anything.

Still breathing on her cute little ear, I asked, “What’s your name?”

“Katy,” she said. She might have said more, but I pressed my finger against her lips.

I stood back and admired her. Her pose showed her legs to best effect, ass high, calves straining. The line of her pussy stood out clearly, a dark patch against pale skin. I ran my finger along her slit. It was already leaking, hot, and ready. When you can push the arousal spots in a person’s mind directly, you bypassed the usual guilt, hesitation, worry and shit that slowed things down. You just went straight to the glands.

I pushed a finger part of the way in. Pussy juice and rain water trickled over my knuckles.

Katy moaned, and threw back her head.

She had a good frame, a nice waist and torso. I could tell the breasts fell pleasantly and heavily under her hoodie. If I’d been about taking my time and savoring, I might have had the rest of her clothes off. But, today, it was all about her legs and a quick, hard, cheap fuck.

I threw my duster open, and undid my belt, the big awful pewter kind you can buy at truck stops. I pulled out my cock. Alas, I can control minds, not reshape bodies. It was thick, but only a bit over average-long. I supposed I could have reprogrammed myself and everyone around me to think it was thirteen-inches long and striped like a zebra — but that way ended with you locked blissfully in a box somewhere in the mind-controller’s hospital. (We have excellent health care and we look after our own, but we have some fucked-up problems, let me tell you.)

I slapped my cock a bit on Katy’s ass. Then, carefully, I lined it up with her pussy and adjusted the set of her hips. I needed another shove with my foot on her heel to get her right. Her hands slipped on the metal siding. She seemed to want to go back to the horizontal.

“Nuh huh,” I said. “Stretch.”

She leaned forward again, her arms at full extension, palms and hands splayed.

I pushed my cock-head against her lips. I held it there, just pressing against her, not yet inside. I flexed it for her, letting her feel the head pulse.

“Any words before I start?” I asked. “No bad words, no screaming, and no asking for help.” I set the rules and released her mouth.

“Oh, sh—“ she fumbled on the vocab requirement. “Oh, — No, no! Please stop, please.”

Those were the words I wanted to hear. I grabbed the base of my cock and shoved it into her. Her silky pussy spasmed around me. I saw the shudder of her muscles run through her ass.

“Please,” she said. “Why are you doing this?”

“Because, I can,” I said.

I gripped her around the hips and began to fuck her. It was a bit awkward. She kept losing her footing, and her arms failed to keep her braced against my harder thrusts.

The whole time, Katy kept trying to plead with me. I decided I was tired of hearing her talk. It was sort of a turn-off and futile anyway, since I was just going to make her forget later.

“Don’t say anything but yes or no,” I ordered.

I kept on fucking. I tried a spate of long strokes, each time drawing almost all the way out of her. Then I sped up, pushing in farther and farther, so that she had to strain to keep her position. A stream of “No, no, no, no, no,” came out of her mouth like a Hindu mantra, broken only by hard breathing and deep moans.

I looked down at her spread, flexing legs. The tops of her thighs and her ass were so cute. Even though I couldn’t see them too well while I was fucking her, this was still all about her legs. How they had looked. How I knew they looked. Just the idea of them. I began to groan as I neared the edge.

Her panting changed as we approached climax together. I liked my girls to give that orgasmic spasm just when I reached the edge. It felt best that way. And I could control when they came, just like I could control everything else about their minds.

As Katy went over the edge, I heard the first yes: “Oh no, no, no, uh, yes, no, no, yes, yes, yes, ah! Nooo!” Her pussy clenched around me as waves shook her body. I thrust in hard, bottoming out against her cervix as a I shot load after load. When I was done, I pulled out my softening cock and wiped it on Katy’s ass. Little shudders were still passing though the cheek under me. I encouraged her body to draw down to normal.

The other college kids were standing around, bewildered. One dude had his cock out. I so didn’t want to see that.

“Go home,” I said. “Forget.” I pulled up my jeans, buckling myself.

I looked at Katy as she stretched against the wall. Her cute pink legs were still quivering “You too,” I said. “You’re released. You don’t have to remember anything that you didn’t want done to you.”

I did have some ethics. I wasn’t here to permanently mess anyone up.

Katy looked around, bewildered. Her face flushed as she realized her shorts were around her ankles and my cum was running down her legs. Hastily, she pulled them up. She looked around, hoping no one saw. She no longer even perceived me as she took up her jog again, passing out of sight beyond the trailers. The only thing that betrayed our tryst was the rope of white that traced down one thigh, already forgotten.

I was pretty sure I’d remember, though. At least till some better conquest overshadowed it.

I adjusted my package in my pants and went on my way.