The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Leda’s Accolyte

ch 1

It had been a long day of work for Rika, and the young woman just wanted to go to her apartment to relax, take a hot bath, put herself comfy, prepare some dinner and then watch TV, before going to bed.

Rika was transferred from Japan to America for study motives, and then she found herself so comfortable that she remained there. In her own country she wasn’t so loved because she had too independent ideas and she was undisciplined (in comparison with the average Japanese), but she was anyway a very rational girl, like other Japanese people. And also was a strange girl, in physical term, for the average Japanese.

Rika was a slightly atypical Japanese woman: she had long, smooth silky hair, medium-long, with a bangs. From time to time, she gathered them in a bun or in a high ponytail. She had a medium body, and she was thin, but with generous hips, a firm bosom and she bared a 34C. She was 1.70 meter tall, not bad for a Japanese.

Her eyes were green, an unusual things for her race, but for her it was a good thing because she attracted more man. Her eye’s color came from the fact that, in the past of her family, one of her relatives had given birth to a child, after she made love with an occidental man, and after that some of the child bared green eyes. She had, moreover, a nice tan, another point in her favor. Strangely enough, in that moment she wasn’t dating anyone, but she was happy nonetheless because she loved her liberty.

She had found a job with a company specialized in selling bath facilities, like whirlpool bath or bath accessories. She was also paid very well, for her good appearance, which brought more clients to the company. From time to time it happened that some supplier dropped here some bath product sample, like faucets and showers for employees to try to have an opinion of the product.

Today she happened to take a highly adjustable shower, which was given to her by a new supplier. The vendor was a beautiful woman, with very long, wavy raven hair, emerald green eyes and a body that are highly enviable by high fashion models, always elegantly dressed and with a mysterious aura surrounding her.

That day she wore a suit composed by an immaculate white shirt, with an emerald scarf. Her jacket was emerald too, and for what Rika could see, it was made from the same material of the scarf. She had a long emerald skirt, which started close fitting, to end open like a flower. When Rika met her, she wondered why a woman like her sold bath product. She seemed more the fashion type...selling some high-class shoes or product like that...

The shower was a normal one, a part the fact that it had the nozzle where the water came out highly adjustable, to shower normally or to take a hydromassage. Rotating the nozzle, the water came out in different way from the little holes, less or more powered and with various effects depending on the regulation.

When she arrived at home, changed the old shower with the new one to try it out and make a good and relaxing bath. She was very curious of what the thing could do and she wanted to try it out. Like the typical Japanese, she liked those “technological” items that improved her life. And she heard that those types of showers were extremely comfy and relaxing.

Then she went into her bedroom to take a nightdress and a pair of panties. The nightdress was blue with some Japanese inscription that said “good night”. The nighty was buttoned with seven buttons, and over the buttons there was the letters forming O-YA-SU-MI NA-SA-I that meant “good night” in Japanese. The panties were white with some blue wings drawn over and some white lace around the trim. She went into the bathroom and placed the nightdress and panties on a cupboard. While the water filled up the tub, that was full of lavender-scented bath foam, she undressed.

After she was undressed, she lowered into the tub, cleaning her body with a soft synthetic sponge and some of the bath foam. Then she started to clean her hair, and turned on the small shower to remove the foam from her head. She adjusted it with a light spurt, to see how it felt. With the old one, the spurt was so powerful that ruined her delicate scalp.

She soaped her head with some shampoo and she started to massage her scalp lightly but thoroughly, and after that she passed over the shower to cleanse the foam, emitting a delighted sound. “Ah...that’s better! This shower is sugoe!” the woman said, using a Japanese word that meant “fantastic”. She had this habit, when she was alone in her apartment. Usually she talked English very fluently, because she learnt very well in her country and she improved it staying here. But she liked to return to her mother language, sometime, because she liked to do so.

After cleansing the head with the shower, she used some more shampoo, cleansing well her head. She felt a little light-headed and relaxed, but she thought that was because she was tired and because she used the lavender foam, that was relaxing. Then she washed away the shampoo with the shower.

After removing all the foam, she felt more light-headed and relaxed and she thought that was better use the small shower to massage the rest of the body. She adjusted the spurt with another pressure and she started to pass it on the neck and shoulders, relaxing even more at every passage.

Then she passed it on the arms and torso, relaxing another bit, feeling a little euphoric, but still a little limp. She passed it over her belly, side and breasts. When the sprout hit her bosom, her nipples hardened and she felt very euphoric, almost excited.

At that point she felt the urge to masturbate, and she followed a command that came from her head—or at last she felt that way—Use the shower! And then she does. She adjusted the thing at the maximum power, aiming the water jet toward her vagina’s creases, in the point where she knew was her clitoris.

When the water jet hit that sensible nub, she felt a strange sensation of excitement and relaxation at the same time, followed by an orgasm, and another, and another, and another: a series of infinite orgasms. She had never felt a sensation alike, and she instantly fell in an entranced state, still having orgasms. She was extremely relaxed and she had a blank stare, breathing slowly but steadily; the hand holding the shower was frozen in place, to continue to stimulate her clit.

All of a sudden she heard a reassuring and sensual voice in her head that said to her, “Well, well. I see that you tried my product. You are very excited. And relaxed. It’s ok, my dear. You see...I have ogled you from a long time, and I was waiting the right moment to act. Now you are in an entranced state thanks to my special shower. Did you like uh?”

Rika nodded slowly and automatically, speaking with a languid voice, like someone who talk in his sleep, “Yes, Mistress, I like it very much. There’s something that I can do for you? To please you?”

The voice in her head laughed, a sensual and wicked laugh, “But of course, my dear. Now you are feeling an unimaginable pleasure, but you will feel more if you’ll start to touch your erogenous zones with the free hand.”

The young woman started to massage her breast with the free hand, obeying at the woman’s suggestion, and she felt another spasm of pleasure irradiating from her clitoris toward the nipple of the breast that was massaging. Stimulated by that, she started to massage the other breast, feeling the same sensation. Then rubbed the nipple and she almost fainted for the wave of pure pleasure that overwhelmed her.

She emitted a delicious moan for the many orgasms that was feeling, by now they haven’t an end, and they wrapped her up in a supreme ecstasy. “AH! AH! YES! MORE!” yelled the oriental girl, lost in her auto-induced passion.

The voice in her head laughed again seductively, “Did you want more? Really? If you want I will lend you a hand, but you must invite me, either way I can’t come there. All you have to do is call my name: Mistress Leda, and I will come to you.".

Abducted by her ecstasy, Rika did not think twice to call her, not knowing that, in this way she was calling her doom.

The witch—yes...she was an enchantress—arrived in the bathroom in a blue cloud of smoke, and watched eagerly the nude girl in the tub. “Very well, little one. You called me, and I will make you feel pleasure beyond any of your imagination,” said the beautiful raven-haired woman.

Rika had the strength to turn around to watch the stupendous creature, and to show signs of an ecstatic smile. “Oh, my Mistress! Yes! Thank you! You are very generous!” the girl said with adoration.

Leda smiled and crouched near the edge of the tub and started, with a skilled hand, to massage and caress the neck and shoulders of the girl, which let out a moan of pleasure. Then she touched and massaged her breasts with mastery and delicacy, and the girl rolled her eyes, showing the white, muttering incoherently. The enchantress finally kissed the two nipples, the point between the collarbones, the mouth and at last the eyelids.

It was the rite to “seal” the pact, and for Rika it’ll be too much. A wave of pure pleasure swept over her and it wrapped around her like a warm blanket, dropping her into a deep sleep. The beautiful witch stood here for a moment, watching sweetly the sleeping girl. Then she closed the water, and removed the plunge, to let the water leave the tub. After the tub was empty, she took out the Japanese girl with a bath towel, and she started to dry the girl.

When Rika was completely dried, Leda dressed her with the panties and the nightie, caressing her face and hair from time to time. She knew that the girl was gonna be asleep for a long time and she was already fond of her. Then she embraced kindly the girl and, pronouncing some strange word, she vanished from the house in a blue smoke.

She arrived at her house, an old manor hidden in a very deep forest. She called some of her sexual slaves, all girls abducted by her almost in the same way as Rika, with some commonly used devices turned into an erotic-hypnotic object thanks to a magic spell, developed by her.

Two girls dressed in transparent black dresses came to help her placing the girl in the bed of the “WHITE ROOM” a room especially designed to enslave the girls, and turn them into sexual slave for the enchantress.

“Very well, girls. Be careful, because she is the One. She will be my precious lover and apprentice. You will be obedient toward her too, because she will be superior to you all. And you will be her sexual toys, like you are for me. Perhaps, if I will die prematurely she will be your next Mistress. For the moment, anyway she will be under my obedience and I will be superior to you all. And tell this to the other girls too. Understood?” she asked at the two girls.

“Yes, Mistress. We understand very well. We will say this to the other, too, like you commanded to us. It will be a pleasure to pleasure you and the new apprentice. Now we ask the permission to leave, dear Mistress,” they answered in unison, lowering their heads in a submissive manner.

Leda smiled kindly to them and nodded. “Yes, you may leave.” and they went outside the room, to tell the news at the other girls.

The witch watched Rika and placed a kiss on her forehead, and then she began to tie the girl at the bed with four leather cuffs that were strapped with chains to the border of the bed. “Sleep well, my dear. Tomorrow you will change permanently to a lovely little witch. And you will enjoy all of my treatment, I’m sure of that,” she said kissing her again on the forehead and leaving the room.