The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Leather & Lace”

by ”URN My Power

Jack tied the unconscious girl spread-eagle to the bed. He thought of her as a girl because she looked so sweet and innocent when unconscious, but in reality she was a year older than he was, so he had trouble thinking of her as anything but a voluptuous woman. He was sixteen, she was seventeen. He had just gotten his first plastic driver’s license in the mail, she had been a licensed driver for a year. The leather straps binding her naked form to the bed looked black against her pale skin. He inserted a nametag into a little holder at the foot of the bed. The girl’s name was Teri, and he wanted to remember it. She was the prettiest of the four he’d captured so far, with silky, red hair and gorgeous hazel eyes. Her tits were firm and fit perfectly into his hand when he grabbed them. Her hips had a graceful curve to them, and her legs were long, smooth and strong, like those of a runner or a swimmer. The only flaw to her beauty was the bruise from where Jack had knocked her out. On the other side of the partition lay Becky, a brunette with smallish, yet warm and inviting breasts, very nice hips, and a desperate need to get off at least twice a day, so she actually begged him to fuck her when she got itchy. Further down was a young Goth named Valerie, who had hated Jack since she met him back in junior high, and had begun to curse at him after he’d captured her a month ago. Therefore, he kept her gagged. There was one other, but he didn’t need to keep her tied down.

Alicia had been quite the bitch when she’d first been captured. She had been proud of her Jamaican independence, and had been such a pain that Jack had been forced to beat her each day. One day he told her he would let her go if she could beat him in a hand-to-hand fight. Time after time she had taken up the challenge, and time after time he had mopped the floor with her, always going for KO, never trying to kill, although she was going for the kill. During one fight, he knocked her to the ground, and just as he was about to knock her unconscious again, she began to cry. She cried for ten minutes before she picked herself up enough that she could get in a kneeling position, on her knees, head bowed, eyes lowered. Her spirit had been broken. She never resisted again after that, nor did she ever say anything unless it was extremely important, or when he commanded her to. Jack had stopped tying her down two weeks later. She learned to enjoy the times when he fucked her, and she smiled when he praised her for being good. She also learned to anticipate his desires, bringing him his paper, breakfast in bed, or other things until it was almost as though he was controlling her telepathically.

Jack often thought about different ways of gaining control of his posessions so they wouldn’t resist. He had thought about subliminal messages in the music, but then he read that those wore off after a couple of hours. He read about hypnosis, but never found any book that didn’t say that with hypnosis it was impossible to force the subject to do anything that is against their nature. What was left, then? Jack was not the type to believe in magic, but sorcery seemed to be the only way to alter people’s nature, if only he could find a grimorem or a talisman or something. Jack had almost given up. He left his new posession on the bed while he went to his own room to think some more on this problem. Alicia was kneeling on the floor in the pose of submission she’d assumed when he’d broken her spirit. Her naked body glistened with sweat from being in the kitchen, cooking his dinner. At his command, she lifted the lid on the tray, revealing a thick, juicy T-bone steak with all his favorite sides. When he had eaten his fill, he told her to finish it off for him, and she obeyed. Jack continued to think about his control problem. He had a finite number of beds, but going out to catch new slaves had become a habit for him, even if he didn’t manage to nab one. Alicia had finished off the meal and she took the dishes to the kitchen. Jack drifted off to sleep.

When he woke up, Alicia was kneeling at his bedside, again in her submissive pose.

“Do you sleep like that?” he asked her. She glanced up at him, then nodded. “Come up here with me.” She stood, walked around the bed to the other side, and crawled in, keeping her eyes lowered all the time. Her nipples were hard and peaked, and her vagina was dripping wet. The sight of her, submissive, aroused and in his bed, made him hard. He had her lay down, then straddled her chocolatey body. Her breathing was becoming heavy. In her eyes, the battle between lust and submissive obedience ended in a compromise. When he inserted his penis into her hot, waiting and well-lubricated vagina, she clamped down on it from habit. He set the pace, as he always did when he fucked her. As the feelings increased, so did his speed. Alicia kept her teeth clamped.

“Let it out, honey.” he told her, and she began to moan from the pleasure he was sending through her, and that made the fuck even better. He kissed her cheek, lips, neck and breasts, then began to suck and nibble on them, causing her to moan even louder. She began to orgasm, but Jack told her to hold it in, and being the obedient slave she was, she set her jaw and held the orgasm until she felt she couldn’t hold it anymore. Jack began to feel his sperm begin the long trek up nine inches of penis to his cockhead, and he let Alicia come when it spurted out of him into her. She screamed in ecstacy as her Master filled her with his come. When that was over, Jack began the “cool-down” exercises of kissing and caressing more and more softly until he had lulled Alicia to the most peaceful sleep she had known since her capture. Jack dressed and left a note for Alicia to feed the captives when she got up. He left the house and headed for the part of town he had always referred to as “Weirdshit Street.”

* * *

Jack stopped at the herbalist shop on the way home and bought the herbs given to him by the guy he had met on “Weirdshit Street,” commonly called The Chemist because he was on a first-name basis, so to speak, with every possible chemical compound, and could usually determine who manufactured something just by the residue. He didn’t care whether he worked for cops or crooks, as long as he got paid, but the man owed Jack his life. Apparently someone had found out that he had worked for cops before, and wanted him dead. Jack had shoved him out of the way of the assassin’s bullet. Now Jack supposedly had a surefire compound he could use to gain control over the minds of his women. He just needed to test it. He mixed the herbs together in the proper proportions, then he made a tea out of it. He drank a bitter mixture of some different herbs using less water. It was nasty, but it would keep him safe from the tea’s effects.

Jack sedated Valerie and had Alicia help him move her into a separate room from the girls. When she woke up, she was tied up and gagged, but there was a teacup in front of her with a homemade teabag in it, the string hanging out. Jack, seeing her awake, greeted her warmly and kindly as he poured hot water into the teacup, then made it into a strong, brown tea. She glared at the tea for a couple of minutes as though she were trying to use some latent pyrokinesis to make the tea in the cup boil. After a couple of minutes, however, her anger seemed to dissipate.

“Can I untie you now without having to worry about being mauled?” Jack asked. Valerie glared for a few seconds, but finally nodded. There was something strange about the way that drink smelled, she was sure of it. Jack untied her, and she sat up. “That drink smells nice, doesn’t it?” Valerie sniffed the tea.

“It smells...interesting.” Valerie admitted, her head starting to swim. “Is it herbal?” Jack nodded. “How did you know I liked herbal tea? This really does smell interesting.”

“Are you sure it’s just ‘interesting?’” Jack asked. “Are you sure it isn’t ‘fascinating?’” Valerie sniffed it again.

“It’s fascinating.” she said, blinking her eyes. “Uh, I don’t think the sedative’s completely worn off.” she said.

“Funny, the kind I use is out of your system before you even wake up.” Jack said. “Are you just going to sit there and let your tea get cold?” Valerie picked up the still-hot tea and downed it in one gulp. Jack gave her more tea, and she drank it, again and again she drank the tea every time he filled her cup. Her eyelids kept getting heavier...heavier...heavier. They closed, and it was as though they were welded that way. Her whole body seemed so relaxed...relaxed...

“Valerie, are you awake?” Jack asked.

“Mm-mm.” Valerie replied softly.

“But you can hear me?”

“Mm-hmm.” she replied. Jack gave her a gentle push, and her body flopped limply to the floor like a rag doll. He pried one eye open, and her eye was rolled back all the way. He let the eye close.

“Valerie, wake up.”

“Can’t...too weak.” Valerie replied.

“Fine, stay there, all relaxed and open and honest. You will be honest with me, won’t you?”

“Mm-hmm.”

“Good. Now, Valerie, do you like being tied up?”

“Mm-mm.”

“You prefer to be able to move around?”

“Mm-hmm.”

“Well, you’re going to have to change some things. From now on, you aren’t going to curse at me, lash out, bite, or try to resist in any way, understand?”

“Mm-hmm.”

“You are going to be a very obedient little slave. You’re going to do whatever I tell you no matter what, and you’re going to try your best to enjoy it, OK?”

“Mm-hmm.”

“And from now on whenever you feel angry, you are going to channel it into lust, or into whatever work I have assigned for you. Understand?”

“Mm-hmm.”

“And you will always refer to me as Master.”

“Mm-hmm.”

“You like feeling this way, don’t you, Valerie? So soft, so feminine, so submissive, so relaxed and open and honest and warm and obedient. You like this, don’t you?”

“Mm-hmm.”

“From now on, whenever I say ‘Deep Deep Asleep,’ you will return to this special place where you can listen to my voice and be soothed, and when you wake up you will be happy and horny, and you will want to please me and show me that you are mine and mine alone. Understand?”

“Mm-hmm.” Valerie’s nipples began to harden, her pussy started to moisten.

“And for goodness sake don’t be afraid to be playful. Have a little fun, especially when I ask you to get into the bed.” Jack gave her more commands and more triggers before he decided to let her sleep the tea off. He got Teri and Becky into two separate rooms, and gave them the same treatment, now confident that the tea would at least put them into a relaxed state, then he did the same to Alicia, and made her just like the others. After that, he went back into the room with Valerie and waited for her to wake up. She groaned as she awakened, holding her head as she lifted it from the floor.

“Master, I’m sorry I’ve been such a bitch.” Valerie said. “I’ve really gotten to like you, especially now that we’ve had this nice little talk over that delicious cup of tea. I just want you to know, Master, that I am yours and yours alone. Tell me what you want me to do and I will do it without question. I feel so soft and feminine and submissive when you’re around, and during that last conversation I really learned to trust you, and right now I feel so horny I think I’m going to bust.”

“Okay, Val, honey, get into the bed over there.” Jack said. Valerie obeyed happily. She crawled under the covers, then peeked out playfully, giggled and hid under the covers. Jack crawled in with her and tickled her, which drew happy giggles out of her. He began to lick her lustily, which made her sigh and moan. He gave her a good tit sucking, and she moaned louder. “Val, there are two ways you can go in this life. You can be bound in leather for being bitchy, or you can live the lace life and be good and obedient like a good slave.”

“Leather or lace, Master? I want to be soft and flexible to your will and oh-so-sexy for my Master...for you. Please tell me I made the right choice, Master.”

“You made the right choice, Val.” Jack said, then gave her the same treatment he gave Alicia the night before, except he didn’t let her fall asleep. He looked into her eyes and said “waking trance now.” Her face turned blank, her eyes became wide open, but empty of any intelligence. “One more thing, Val. When I touch your head and say ‘Pretend,’ you will pretend to be whatever I tell you to be. You will think like that thing, act like it, make the same noises, and whatever else that is associated with that thing until I snap my fingers, but no matter what your mental state, you will never ever ever disobey me, is that clear?”

“Yes, Master.” Valerie said.

“Trance broken now.” Jack said, and intelligence returned to Valerie’s face. He had her get up and follow him to the middle of the room, then he touched her head and said “Pretend you are a statue, carved into rigid attention.” Valerie stood at millitary attention and froze. Jack picked her up and set her in a corner. He made sure she was breathing, then he licked her all over, even in her pussy, but she did not respond. She was a statue, as far as she was concerned. He left the room to see if anyone else had awakened.

End.