The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Learn to Relax:

Chapter 5, Learning to Submit

When I stopped by between classes, she was the ultimate host. She had gone shopping for groceries earlier in the morning and eagerly made snacks for me. She had things prepared, ready in advance for me to ask for them. She anticipated my requests and did me favors before I could think to ask. When I was about to leave she asked me, “Is there was anything else I can do for you?”

“I don’t know.” I replied, “Where do you work?”

“I don’t have a job.”

“How do you pay for school, books, food and stuff?”

“I have a couple scholarships and my parents give me a bunch of money too, sometimes.”

“Do you have a lot of money right now?”

“Yeah, dad sent me a couple hundred dollars just this week. I have a hundred and forty plus change left after groceries.”

“How much of that do you need until your next allowance?”

“Uhh... maybe only thirty or so.”

“Then why don’t you give me a hundred bucks?”

She was silent for a few seconds and just stared at me. Then she slowly turned and rummaged through her purse, pulled out a wad of cash and counted out five twenties. She walked across the room and gave it to me, so I praised her, “Good girl! This is a really nice gift and I’m pleased you are so generous in giving it to me.”

“Mmmmm, you only had to ask.” She smiled.

I pocketed the money, said goodbye and left. That evening I returned for her obedience training and when I arrived she was happy to see me. She had not started to feel any regrets about giving me that money, so she probably never would. She was almost to the point where she would do anything I commanded, even if the order went against her beliefs. I told her to lie down on the bed and she quickly obeyed. I said, “Good girl, cum now and Learn to Relax.”

“Mmmm....”

“Are you relaxed and ready for your training now?”

“Yes. I am ready to be trained. OH!”

“You are relaxed and ready to be trained because you aren’t thinking to hard, right?”

“Yes, mmmm...”

“You love being trained to feel pleasure by obeying, don’t you?”

“Yes, Oh!”

“You love that I’m training you to be obedient, don’t you?”

“Yes, train me to be obedient please.”

“You obey your training better and feel more pleasure when you don’t think too hard, right?”

“Yes!”

“Your pleasure is enhanced when you aren’t thinking as much, correct?”

“Oh yes!”

“Well somebody has to be thinking for you then right?”

“Yes!”

“Who is thinking for you?”

“You are.”

“You love that I think for you, worry about things for you and decide for you, don’t you?”

“Yes, Oh!”

“I’ll bet you want me to take more worries away from you so that you don’t have to be burdened by them, right?”

“Yes!”

“You are totally worry free whenever you are being trained and obeying all of my suggestions, right?”

“Yes! Oh!”

“You want me to take away all your worries by thinking for you and deciding things for you, huh?”

“Yes, mmmm...”

“You want me to decide things for you all the time. Then you can be less worried by just doing what I tell you to do, at all times, isn’t that right?”

“... No.” She squirmed in discomfort.

“But you want to be obedient to me, don’t you?”

“Yes! I want to obey your commands!”

“What about when we are alone in your room? That is where you are naked, comfortable and relaxed. Then you could be totally worry free even when you aren’t being trained. Would you like that?”

“Mmmm, that would be nice.”

“So from now on, when we are alone in your room, you will do whatever I say, even when you aren’t being trained, won’t you? Because you feel pleasure when you obey me and you want me to take away your worries, right?”

“... yes. Oh!”

“What will you do whenever I give you a command in your room?”

“I will obey you.”

“Good girl! You love obeying me, don’t you?”

“Oh! YES!”

“When you obey me I am pleased and you love pleasing me, isn’t that right?”

“YES!”

“You love that I am training you to obey and feel pleasure, don’t you?”

“YES!”

“Good girl, cum now, cum now, cum now.”

“Mmmm...”

It was getting late and I was tired so I went home, planning to finish her obedience training tomorrow. She was almost ready to be my slave, having been conditioned and addicted to obeying me. She would obey any command I gave her while we were alone in her room, so it was only one more step until she was totally mine.

I visited her during the day and tested her obedience by commanding her to let me use my digital camera to take pictures of her naked in various erotic poses on the bed. She did not resist me once. Amanda even eagerly offered suggestions and ideas that she though might please me. After classes I went home, loaded those pictures onto my computer and masturbated looking at them.

I came back in the evening for her training. She let me in and shut the door. I did not speak her relaxation trigger this time because I knew she did not need to be hypnotized anymore. She would obey me totally when in her room, even when not in a trance. I commanded, “Lay down on the bed. Now.”

She quickly obeyed, so I praised her, “Good girl! It pleases me how quickly you obey all of my commands.”

“Thank you! Are you going to take more pictures of me now?”

“No. We’re going to play a game. I’m going to ask you some questions and you’re going to answer them as truthfully as you can.”

“Okay.”

“Have you ever lied to me?”

“Yes.”

“When?”

“A few times. When we first met, you seemed so confident it intimidated me. So when you asked me if I wanted to hang out more that week, I lied and said I had a date. One time you asked me if I thought you were attractive and I got embarrassed and didn’t answer, even though I did find you attractive. There were other times when I claimed I had prior plans so I could avoid going to parties, or I misled you in little ways.”

“Why did you lie to me so much?”

“Because I’m shy and at that time I didn’t know you very well. I’m scared to get too intimate with people too quickly. I was teased a lot when I was younger and I don’t really know how to make friends. Trust is hard.”

“Have you ever lied to me recently?”

“No, not recently. I trust you now.”

“You will not lie to me ever again, will you?”

“No, I won’t.”

“Good girl. You will always answer me completely and honestly, from now on.”

“Oh! Yes, completely and honestly.”

“You will always give me the most truthful answer you can to any question I ask you, and you will volunteer information if you think I might want to know, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“What do you think about me?”

“I think I’m in love with you. I feel really safe and comforted when you are near me. I love that I can be naked when I’m with you, and I really love it whenever you touch me. You turn me on sexually, and it feels really good when I please you. I think you are intelligent and it’s really nice when you decide things for me and tell me what to do. My worries and concerns just disappear when you tell me to do things, and I love obeying you.”

“How do you feel when you obey me?”

“I feel absolute pleasure when I obey you.”

“You love to obey all my commands and do whatever I say, don’t you?”

“Yes!”

“If you do whatever I say, you can’t resist me, can you?”

“I can’t.”

“You will not try to resist any command I give you, is that understood?”

“I understand.”

“You will obey me without resistance, no matter what command I give you.”

“I will obey you.”

“You will obey me even when we are not alone in your room. You will obey me at all times.”

“Yes. I will obey you at all times.”

“Your highest priority in life now is to please me, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, I must please you.”

“Do you know what that makes you?”

“No.”

“It makes you a slave.”

“I am a slave.”

“A slave has an owner. Who is your owner, slave?”

“You are.”

“Good girl.”

“Mmmm...”

“Will you ever tell anyone that you are my slave, or reveal our relationship in any way?”

“I don’t know, what would please you?”

“If you told anyone, or even gave the subtlest hint about the truth of our relationship, the secret would be out. Someone in law enforcement might find out and then put me in jail and that would displease me greatly. You will not do anything or say anything to anyone which might reveal the truth about us, is that clear?”

“It is perfectly clear.”

“That is your other priority in life, after pleasing me. You must make sure that the truth of our secret, private relationship as slave and owner is never, ever leaked to anyone else.”

“Yes.”

“But in your mind, you will always know you are my slave. Even if you are pretending not to be, in order to fool other people. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes, I am your slave.”

“Off the bed slave, kneel before me.”

She slid down to the floor and kneeled, looking up at me.

“When I snap my fingers, you will consciously remember all your lessons and training. You will know how I helped you to become my slave and feel pleasure by obeying me, do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“And when you realize that I am your owner, you will accept your new life as my slave. Your acceptance of all that I have trained you to be will trigger a long, extremely pleasurable orgasm that will continue until you almost pass out.”

“Yes.”

SNAP. She looked up at me and the memories came flooding back. Everything I had done to her. She accepted her new life of submission, and then had the largest, loudest, longest orgasm I have ever seen, writhing on the floor screaming and moaning. When she finished, she lay there panting with fatigue. She breathed heavily for awhile and then managed to get enough wind to ask me, “How may I please you?”

“Well, slave, you can start by helping me out of these clothes.”

She nearly jumped at me and started pulling my clothes away until I was buff. Then, without me saying a word, she returned to her kneeling position.

“Are you a virgin?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“How far have you gone with a partner?”

“You are the only person who has ever seen me naked or touched me sexually.”

“Are you ready to lose your virginity?”

“I’ll do anything to please you.”

She was mine, forever.

After that night, my slave slowly started drop out of activities she was involved in. She quit hanging out with her friends. Everyone assumed that she was swamped with work and that I was helping her with it. Or at least that was what she told them. She quit college that summer. She got a job and an apartment about half a mile from campus. Now she is always nude unless I allow her to leave the apartment. She spends her days working, cooking, cleaning, and pleasing me.

I still use hypnosis on her, mostly to keep her craving more. I am trying to read up on how to further erase any will to resist. I have done some work, deeply reinforcing her desire to please me and obey me. Now, those needs are as basic to her as eating or sleeping.

She tries to anticipate my commands and follow my orders even before I give them. The other day she mentioned that her sister, Tracy, is going to our college next year. Maybe Tracy will need help adjusting from a junior who is a good friend of her sister. Who knows? I might even be able to put the second bedroom in this apartment to good use after all... College life is so stressful. I’m sure Tracy will need someone to help her “Learn to Relax.”