The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lay-Up

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home.

“Hustle, hustle, hustle! I want to see sweat out there!” Mitzi Hunter slapped her hands together as she put her players through their paces. Alex coached college basketball in Indiana, which was almost the same as practicing religion. She was a nice woman, attractive as well, with shoulder length black hair and a body that still maintained its athletic form despite her now being in her thirties. She wore her typical outfit, a jet black gym suit with a baseball cap on her head. She blew on her whistle as she watched the team move. “Come on, a truck could get past this defense! Move it, people!”

As she watched the team move, Mitzi had to wonder again how some of their parents might react if they knew she was gay. It wasn’t that Mitzi was ashamed of her sexuality, but she was nervous about how a small town would react. She was unattached at the moment, but this was a rather personal subject. She wouldn’t be thinking of it now if it weren’t for the fact that one of the girls on the team had infatuated her.

Jenny Conner was the best player on the team, a rising star in the local college circuits. She was also attractive as well. Her blond hair was wrapped in a ponytail that whipped around as she spun into a pass to a teammate. She had a good body, athletic yet holding a certain beauty. Mitzi had been intrigued by her since the first team practice. Over the last few months, the girl had grown on the coach, so much so that Mitzi had decided to try something rather audacious. But, as she always told her players, if you don’t risk, you don’t win.

“All right, that’s it! Hit the showers and report back tomorrow!” Mitzi followed the team towards the locker room. “Jenny, wait up. I need to talk to you.”

“Oh, sure, coach,” Jenny said as she walked over and sat at the lowest bleacher. Mitzi sat next to her and waited until the last of the team had entered the locker room. “I’m a little concerned, Jenny. The last few days you’ve been a little more edgy than usual. I know you’re not as sloppy a player as you’ve been lately. Is anything the matter?”

“It’s not that important,” Jenny shrugged.

“Ordinarily, I’d agree. But if it’s effecting your playing then it affects the team. I don’t want to bench you, but I have to think about the team first. Now, come on, open up here. I promise whatever you say will stay between us.”

Jenny sighed and wiped her face with a towel. “I broke up with Steve.”

“Really? I thought you two had a good thing going,” Mitzi said, genuinely surprised. Jenny had been going out with Steve since the beginning of college and such a move came as a shock.

“Yeah, so did I,” Jenny said. “I don’t know, the last few weeks I’ve just felt a little off with him. It’s not exactly something I can explain, but it just hasn’t felt the same. I don’t know, lately a lot of things have felt kind of weird.”

Something was telling Mitzi that this was her way in. She sat down next to Jenny, facing her slightly. Mitzi palmed the ball in her hands and began to absently dribble in on the floor. She soon set into a rythym, a slow pattern of banging sounds as the ball hit the court. With her other hand, Mitzi took the string holding her whistle and began pulling at it. The whistle, which Mitzi had polished to a high shine earlier in the day, began swinging left to right. It caught the spotlights with each swing, generating a flash.

“Jenny, listen to me carefully,” Mitzi said. “I can understand your problems, but you have to realize that this team comes first for me. Now, it seems to be that the best thing for you to do right now is try to get your mind off Steve. Try to clear your mind off, okay? Just relax is all I’m saying. Don’t stay so tense. Loosen up. Just loosen up and try to relax. Relaxation is the key, Jenny. If you can’t relax, you can’t do anything. You need to let all the tension flow out of your body, you need to let your worries go. Just relax, that’s all. Relax.”

Jenny tried to listen to Mitzi and keep her eyes on the older woman. But she was distracted by the flashing of the whistle in the space between them. She tried to keep her eyes away, but she soon found herself staring at the swinging whistle. Each flash of the silver item seemed to go right into her eyes. She tried to keep listening to what Mitzi was saying, but it was so hard since she was so tired. Really tired. Mitzi’s voice soon became a drone, overwhelmed by the smooth sounds of the ball hitting the court in an even pattern.

“You have to relax, Jenny. Relax fully. Just let yourself relax.” Mitzi could see that Jenny was going under quickly. Hitting her after a long practice, when she was already tired out, was smart. The tricks Mitzi had learned at a sports psychology course were helping out immensely. The flashing of the whistle and the repetitive bouncing of the ball helped distract Jenny, leaving her subconscious open for Mitzi’s words. Mitzi began closing the deal down. “Relax, Jenny, you have to relax, relax fully. You’re already feeling very relaxed, Jenny. Just let yourself go. Let yourself go, Jenny. Let yourself go and relax completely. You want to be completely relaxed, Jenny. You want to let yourself go. Let go, Jenny. Let go and relax completely.”

Jenny’s eyes fluttered closed and her body slumped slightly on the bench. Mitzi stopped dribbling and straightened herself up. “Jenny, open your eyes but remain deeply relaxed.” She held her breath as Jenny’s eyes half-opened, then sighed with relief as she saw a dullness to them. The eyes fixed to the whistle that still dangled in the air before her eyes. “Jenny, you’re feeling very relaxed now. Very relaxed. I want you to listen to my voice and hear what I’m saying. With every word I say, you feel more and more relaxed. Doing what I say makes you feel relaxed, doesn’t it?”

“Yes..”

“Good. Now, Jenny, I want you to listen to my questions and answer them honestly. Each time you do, you will feel even more relaxed.”

“Yes..”

“Now, Jenny, when did you start realizing your feelings towards Steve were changing?”

“First time we made love...It was good but...it just didn’t feel...right...”

“Jenny, does the thought of making love to a man turn you on?”

“No..I thought it did...But now....no...”

“Jenny, do you feel aroused when thinking of making love to a woman?”

There was a long pause before Jenny answered. “Yes...I do...”

Mitzi bit her lip before she could let out a cry of joy. “Would you like to make love to a woman, Jenny?”

Another pause, then a “yes..” came from the lips of the entranced girl.

“Would you like to make love with me, Jenny?”

“Yes..” There was no hesitation this time, which gave Mitzi the courage to do what she wanted to do for so long. She moved in and kissed Jenny on the lips. The younger woman was slow to respond at first, but soon she was answering the kiss right back. Mitzi let her tongue roll around inside Jenny’s mouth and let her hand push against her chest. Mitzi broke off, knowing someone might enter soon. “Come on, Jenny,” she said, taking the hypnotized woman’s hand. “Let’s cool off a bit.”

Mitzi led Jenny into the locker room. As she hoped, it was empty by now, the rest of the team gone. Mitzi swiftly locked the doors, then led Jenny to the shower area. Mitzi undressed first, showing off her toned athletic body with its firm breasts and shaved clit. Mitzi undressed Jenny slowly, pulling off her jersey, followed by the undershirt. Jenny’s heavy breasts fell free as Mitzi slid off her shoes, socks, shorts and underwear. Mitzi took Jenny by the hand and led the young woman into the shower room. Mitzi quickly hit three different shower heads, letting water fall onto them both. Mitzi embraced Jenny and the two women kissed again as the water sprayed onto them. They spent several minutes exploring each other’s bodies, Mitzi helping the less experienced Jenny out.

Mitzi pushed Jenny against the wall and let herself move down the young athlete’s wonderful body. She pushed her breasts together and let her tongue slide along the wet surface of the nipples. Mitzi slowly moved down to her knees, feeling the water from the shower heads smack against her ass. She moved her face into Jenny’s blond patch. She paused a moment to inhale the sweet scent of her young sex, then moved in. Her tongue flicked and lapped inside Jenny’s pussy. Each sweep of the tongue was accompanied by Mitzi’s hands moving up and down Jenny’s wet thighs. Jenny moaned, her body sliding up and down the wall as she felt Mitzi go at her, making her feel things she’d never felt before. Jenny’s body straightened as she came, her juices spilling out onto Mitzi’s face.

Mitzi took a moment to lick at the cum on her face before leaning back on the shower floor. Her wet black hair framed her face as she coaxed Jenny down. “Come on, Jenny. Let me feel you in me.” Jenny was quick to oblige, falling to her knees and pushing her face in between Mitzi’s legs. She was slow at first, kissing the pussy more than licking it. However, she soon grabbed onto the premise and her tongue began lapping at Mitzi’s lips. Mitzi moaned and leaned back on the tile as she felt the younger woman going at her. Jenny was a natural, Mitzi could tell that much. She was happy now, it felt so much better having Jenny without guilt of “pushing” her into it. She tensed as she came, her cum licked away as soon as it was released.

As the two embraced again, Mitzi sighed. She knew she’d have to make Jenny forget what had happened between them. However, she would let her remember her feelings and the knowledge that what she was feeling wasn’t wrong. Mitzi smiled. If Jenny did half as well on the court as she did here, the championship was as good as theirs.