The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lawyers In Lust

CHAPTER 2

PART ONE

Bright streaks of sunshine fell into Brooke’s Wrigleyville condo. Dappled reflections of morning sun played along her sectional couch. A stray ray of light caught the silver Thermos resting on its side next to the couch. Another shaft of light struck Brooke’s long since discarded pantyhose. The sunlight shimmered off the tanned, glossy material. Random flecks of glitter from Brooke’s body lotion were discovered and illuminated on the smooth fabric. Muted sounds of traffic echoed from outside the window. The digital clock on the stove read 7:34.

Brooke’s body stretched out in front of her bed. Her graceful legs curved back towards the window in her living room. She lay on her back with her arms extended out to the side and her legs draped in a straight line parallel to her bed. Every inch of her 5′8″ body, from her high arches to her wavy black hair, radiated peace. Her B cup breasts rose and fell in long measured beats. Crimson aureoles spread flat like silver dollars on top of her tanned breasts. The stripe of thin black hair on her mound pointed downward to now resting folds. On her thighs, telltale trances of her own come told the story of an eventful night.

With a loud start, Brooke shook herself awake. For a moment it felt as if she was in some strange place. When she realized that she was in the comfort of her condo, she swallowed slowly and took in the scene around her. The sheets on her bed were in disarray. Storage containers from her closet were spilled carelessly on the floor. The drawers on her dressing bureau hung open and various blouses, skirts, and other clothing cascaded down in silken waterfalls. It almost looked as if someone had tried to rob her. That wasn’t the case.

After ingesting the aphrodisiac tea that her friend and co-worker Michelle had made for her, she had spent the entire evening bringing herself to orgasm. Her will for logic and anything else dissolved into one goal – lust. And the tea’s delicious properties had left her body highly susceptible to the sensation of touch. At first, the extra sensation was almost more than she could bear. Just the act of walking had brought her dangerously close to orgasm. After a while, the effects lessened to where she regained some control of her body. Following each orgasm the drug allowed her a moment of clarity. Sometimes it lasted five or ten minutes. During that spell, her sense of touch returned to normal and her libido would be toned down to a dull throb. At those moments of rest, her will would bleed back to her.

But with the rest period completed, her desire rekindled itself. With each successive cycle of lust, her sensation of touch dropped and became a bit closer to normal. Brooke remembered the discovery of these cycles last night. The drug conditioned her to hungrily seek orgasm in order to get her senses back. She fell asleep after eight of them. Somehow she knew exactly that there were eight.

Brooke sighed and looked at the chaos of her bedroom. In her drug induced lust, Brooke had tried to find anything and everything to rub against her highly sensitized body. Silk blouses. Stockings. Whisper soft scarves. Satin panties. Any soft fabric to drag across her body. Early in the evening, she only needed to touch what she had previously believed non-erogenous zones such as her legs or arms to achieve overwhelming pleasure. As the night stretched on, she concentrated on her nipples and clitoris. The results were heavenly—one orgasm after another. Each orgasm felt different than the last, but their toll finally battered her into sleep.

Brooke shook her head. How could she climax by simply walking? She smiled when she remembered when Michelle told her that a skilled lover could make a woman come by touching any part of her body. Her smile quickly fell to a frown. Michelle. Damn her. She had tricked her and reduced her to a quivering mess of throbbing female flesh last night. Her eyes narrowed. If there were any justice, she was going to pay for this.

Brooke stood and stretched her body. She felt pretty good considering the exertions her body suffered the night before. She walked steadily to the shower and stepped inside. Warm water pounded down against her head and the hard flow streamed down her body. She interlaced her fingers and reached up towards the ceiling in a long catlike stretch. Then, she turned and stood with her back to the shower head and leaned backward. The constant hammering of the sizzling shower relaxed her muscles and cleared the rest of the cobwebs from her head.

As she soaped her lithe legs, Brooke’s mind fluttered back to her unearthly state last night. She remembered desperately grabbing for any sensuous material to rub against her quivering body. With disbelief, she recalled how hard she came. She also remembered frantically searching for a gag gift one of her college friends had sent her in celebration of Brooke reaching partnership at S&G. The gift had arrived at her condo wrapped in a pink box with an incredibly baroque pink bow. Inside the box, was a rabbit vibrator that Brooke instantly recognized from an episode of Sex in the City. The card on the inside read “you’re going to be so busy....you might need a helping hand!” She remembered stowing the toy in her apartment and never once trying it out.

In the early hours of Saturday morning, however, Brooke had stalked through her apartment rifling through her positions trying to find the device. Murky, lusty thoughts prevented her from actually finding the device.

FLOOR OF THE ENTRYWAY CLOSET UNDER THE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS

Brooke’s eyes shot open and she stood rigidly under the shower spray. The soap clattered from her hands as her logical mind suddenly announced where the vibrator had been hiding. She bent at the knees and retrieved the soap from the shower floor. The shower completely embraced her in warmth as no part of her body escaped its warm licks. The water briefly plugged her ears and wrapped her in a cocoon of gentle silence. She rose, soap in hand, and turned back to face the shower spray. The hot throbbing water pulsed into her breasts and stomach. Delightfully exact surges of water caught her nipples and her clit tingled. Her mouth watered thinking of her rabbit resting in her closet.

Brooke didn’t understand. The drug was undoubtedly out of her system. Her mind was clear and she no longer felt the telltale warmth in her stomach that she had already logically associated with the drug’s presence. Still, she felt her thighs flex as her ruddy nipples thickened fully into miniature erections of flesh.

She had been so mesmerized by the idea of using the rabbit vibrator last night. When she first received the gift, she even relayed its existence to Michelle in a giggle filled lunchtime conversation. In response, Michelle gushed her enthusiasm for rabbit vibrators and how they caused her to experience clitoral and vagina orgasms at the same time. Brooke has only read of such momentous events in the pages of Cosmo, but Michelle assured her that her “kitty would smile for hours with that thing.”

Brooke rinsed the soap from her body before turning off the shower. Her movements had slowed to half speed, and she stood dripping water in front of the now silenced shower head. The heavy steam of her shower clung to her and her hair hung in wet, sexy strands across her face. She tried to think logical thoughts. To do lists. Picking up her laundry. Even doing math, but somehow each of those thoughts were too slippery to maintain. Her mind kept returning to the vibrator.

Though she hadn’t found the vibrator last night, she vividly remembered how its packaging bragged of the toy’s incredible attributes. The six inch shaft of the vibrator was girly pink and contained about 40 small pearls near the base. With the flick of a switch, those pearls would move back and forth around the shaft stimulating both the outside and inside of a woman’s vagina. Additionally, the jelly head of the toy would revolve around and around only stopping at the whim of the woman. Brooke always liked that idea. No more worries of the premature orgasms of options traders or dysfunctionally limp frat boys. The rabbit gave her pleasure at her hands. Or it would have if she had ever used it. Finally, the toy featured a pair of whisper soft rabbit ears that would gently surround the clitoris. The tips of the ears could pull back the clitoral hood bringing full waves of vibration to that nugget of pleasure at the top of her vaginal entrance. The ears would also fold back and hug the vulva before joining the shaft. Even to the normally shy Brooke, it sounded like heaven on earth. “Proof that there are women engineers,” Michelle had said.

With labored movements, Brooke reached for her towel and patted away the moisture on her body. She could barely believe how good she felt. Years of positive peer pressure and Nancy Reagan had taught her that drugs—almost anything harder than an Aspirin—would result in a spiral of pain and loss. This substance she had unwittingly tried seemed to have only produced pleasure. And the day after? No hangover no needle-marks. In fact, she had a healthy glow.

As she patted the wetness off her taut, tanned legs, and caught a glimpse of her pussy in the mirror. Normally, her nether lips were quite delicate and sunken back into her pubic mound. Not this morning. They looked full and luscious as if the arousal from last night had been imprinted on them. She involuntarily licked her lips.

It wasn’t as if she hadn’t masturbated before. She had found it to be a fine stress reliever. It was just that it was not a common occurrence. Sure, prior to an exam or a long brief she would find the time to lie on her bed and touch herself. Normally, her mind filled itself with romantic notions of being swept away by some white knight. Her erotic dreams typically touched on medieval fantasy. She thought of herself as Joan of Arc. But in Brooke’s version, she would cheat death and find a gallant male equal to rescue her into bliss. Her masturbation technique was pretty rote by now. She typically would tease her outer lips until she could feel herself sufficiently slick and aroused. Then her hands would dart to her clit and circle carefully until a tickling feeling built within her. She usually ignored her sensitive nipples. Her past lovers explored them, but she never tried to pleasure herself that way. Instead, Brooke would seek out that tickling feeling in her wet folds and circle faster and faster until a small orgasm trickled out of her body. She never went for more than one climax. Why would she need that?

Her mind suddenly had answers to that question. The multiple orgasms last night were so novel. They exploded and turned...bucked and weaved. They radiated pleasure on every inch of her body. They left her wanting more.

She was staring at herself in the shower mirror now. Her mind was clear about two things. First, she was absolutely sure the drug was out of her system. Second, she was horny again.

PART TWO

“Oh you did not fuck that poor boy again did you?”

Michelle started to laugh as she clutched a large white towel around her naked body. She sat on a tiled step in the steam room of her gym across from her friend Kelly. The two young women had just finished a fairly rigorous kick boxing class. After downing some PowerAid, they had shucked off their damp leotards and sought shelter in the thick mist of the steam room.

“Ooooh Steve’s just fun. His cock is better than average. His body is just full of youthful oooomph. He had fun too, so what’s the problem?” Michelle leaned back and flashed one of her broad Cheshire Cat grins at Kelly.

“I’m not sure his girlfriend would agree...and he’s just going to get addicted,” replied Kelly as she brushed her dark bangs away from her forehead. People always told Kelly she looked like a goth Snowwhite. She had straight jet-black hair that just draped past her shoulders. When she was working out, she typically brought her hair into a long ponytail. Even when she did wear her hair in a pony tail, she wore dark clipped bangs that draped across her forehead. Her eyes were a deep seductive blue. They seemed to sparkle and glitter with a naughty if not nasty streak. She played up their power by wearing eye makeup that emphasized and drew attention to them. Few were the times that she didn’t highlight her lips with deep red lipstick. Her skin was somewhat pale and made for a striking contrast to her dark hair. A few years ago, people liked to compare her looks to Julie Cooper on the OC, but with much darker hair.

Kelly stood about 5′10″ with a firm and athletic frame. Her workouts were much more intense and frequent than Michelle’s. Three years ago, Kelly artificially grew her breasts to the size of 36C. Both breasts were capped with wide brown nipples—the right one being pierced with a small ring. Through the miracle of a talented plastic surgeon and a great body artist, she retained fantastic sensitivity in both nipples. The nipple ring, in fact, paved a four way highway of pleasure directly from her nipple to her clitoris. Below her waist, she was equally stunning. Thick lips formed the pouting perimeter of her pussy. She kept her entire pubis shaved except for a small postage stamp of dark hair directly above her clit. Every other bit of skin in the area was as smooth as silk.

“Oh speaking of addicting, did you ever try that herb I gave you?”

Michelle shook her head. “No, I actually gave it to Ms. Icy,” Michelle stretched her hands upwards and sucked in more of the hot surrounding steam.

“You did what?” Kelly sat up and accidentally shook her towel from its resting place against her breasts. “That’s some intensive shit sweetie. I’m not so sure your lawyer friend can handle that stuff. What happened??”

Michelle, still leaning against the wall, fixed her eyes on Kelly with a healthy amount of sarcasm. “What do you mean Kel?”

Kelly rolled her eyes. “Jesus Michelle. That stuff is like the nectar of the gods. You know me. I’ve given you everything from coke to pot to herbal X. We both know that if you watch yourself and have somebody ELSE watch yourself you can usually get away with that all of that. But with Lujuria....It’s different. You lose your self. You lose your mind a bit. Your will.”

“Huh? What the fuck is Lujuria? I thought this was just some bullshit granola herbal crap.” Michelle sat up now with genuine concern for her friend Brooke.

Kelly blinked her eyes and wiped the sweat off her forehead. “Lujuriais....its incredible Michelle. I have to watch MYSELF with it.”

Michelle had a look of shock on her face. Kelly could tear herself away from almost any drug. She was a nightmare for anti-drug advocates. She could do lines of coke one night and then completely pass on all substances for months after.

“Look ‘Chelle....this stuff. It lights you up. You have no idea. First, your body gets super sensitive. I mean I could come twice if somebody kisses me. Second, you just have to keep getting attention until you come. THEN and ONLY THEN does the sensitivity diminish. But then it drops only a bit. But it’s more than that. You lose the will to do anything else. ANYTHING. If you’re with the wrong person….it could be dangerous. In fact, even if you’re just alone you have to wring orgasm after orgasm out of you until you’re not horny anymore. It can take HOURS. Or you can try to hold off orgasm and let one enormous climax pull the drug out of you. With men it’s even worse. They don’t really get more sensitive, but they almost turn into fucking robots. Their cocks won’t go down and they just fuck and fuck and fuck....”

Both women sat for long moments with only the periodic hissing of the steam interrupting the silence.

“How did you give it to her?”

“Tea.”

“Whew.....we’ll that’s not quite as bad. IF she had smoked it. Jesus. I’m still shaking from my last round with it.”

Michelle’s concern for her friend was slowly being eroded by her own curiosity. “Is it really that good?”

“You would not believe what happened last time I used it...”

Michelle’s flat pink nipples hardened into points. She leaned forward, “Tell me.”

PART THREE

Kelly looked at Michelle with her typically intense eyes and began her story.

“A while back, I was training this professional couple at their place. Nothing too special, she worked at KPMG and he was a trader. They were your basic Lincoln Park couple who met in college and settled into a comfortable life. His name was Chris and her name was Dawn. Chris was about six foot tall and still in decent shape from his years on the college IM basketball team. He had brown hair and blue eyes. Sort of a pretty boy in his time, but age was beginning to draw the cute out of him. Dawn was Korean and about 5′3″. She had a really slight figure, dark straight hair. You know...typical cute Asian girl. Anyway, for about two months I had been visiting them after work and working them out as a couple. Twice a week.

Anyways, a few months back Dawn’s birthday came up. Chris wanted to do something special for her. He had settled on the idea of scoring her some pot as part of the celebration. Given that most of his co-workers were pretty straight he needed to find a source.”

“You,” Michelle smiled.

“Yeah me. So, when he called to set up the next workout date, he hemmed and hawed around a bit and tried to keep me on the line. I’m never one for patience, so I asked him what the fuck was wrong. Hell, I thought he was going to hit on me. Instead, he got the balls to come right out and ask me for the pot. I thought what the hell. So, we decided that I’d come by and surprise them on a Friday night when we weren’t training.” “But you.....”

“Exactly. This was right when I first scored some Lujuria. I hadn’t even tried it out on myself yet. The guy I got it from insisted it was just like pot but a little better. No doubt the fucker was just trying to seduce me. So why not give its test run with them? Chris was going to pay me a premium for the stuff AND I planned to stick around and share it with them.”

Michelle slowly kicked her curvy leg back and forth enraptured by the story.

“I thought I’d go over for just an hour or so and head off to the club, so I was decked out accordingly. I was wearing a black lacy top with no bra, a black leather skirt, fishnets, and black boots. When I went over, Chris opened the door in rolled up shirtsleeves. He had just got back from work. He smiled and waved me inside. He whispered that Dawn had also just arrived and was in the back...”

Michelle interrupted, “Then you broke it to them that you were staying....”

“That’s right. I told him I brought three joints and thought it would be fun to mellow out with him. He seemed a bit put off at first, but I could see him sneaking peaks at my tits and ass. I got really close to him and told him how much I just needed to get high.”

Michelle laughed, “Drugs and sex....what a great Friday night.”

“You have no idea. Chris sheepishly explained to me that he hadn’t sprung the surprise on Dawn yet. Just my luck, it was now my job. Fucking traders. I sent Chris to fetch three glasses of wine and yelled out to Dawn that I had come by to pick up my latest check. Dawn came out and kissed me hello.”

Michelle sat rapt. Kelly always had a flair for the dramatic and rarely did her stories fail to arouse Michelle.

“Chris returned with the wine and we all sat on their couch. I told Dawn I knew it was her birthday, and she smiled and said Chris had planned a great night out for her on Saturday. She complained how it had been a long week at work and how she was dying for the chance to just stay in and relax. I told her I knew the feeling. I told her how badly I needed to get high.”

Michelle giggled. “Subtle dear.”

“Fuck you, it worked it. Chris quickly brought up how Dawn used to smoke down all the time at college. At first, she played it off. Then before you know it I busted out the three joints. Chris opened the window, and we lit up.”

PART FOUR

Kelly continued by relaying the events of the night to Michelle in complete detail.

The three celebrants each toked on their joint of Lujuria. Sweet smelling smoke began to slowly fill Chris and Dawn’s apartment. All three quickly polished off their glasses of wine and let the drug roll over them. Chris and Dawn were laughing right away. If anything, Kelly thought it was probably mostly from nerves. Kelly could feel the drug though too. Almost immediately after her second intake of acrid smoke, she could feel intense warmth in her stomach. Kelly could feel her entire body begin to relax as she slumped back into the couch and a hazy smile played over her lips. She glanced over at the tittering couple and that’s when it happened.

Through his khakis she could the outline of Chris’ cock. She had seen it before through his gym clothes and had politely ignored it when a particular intimate stretching routine had left him hard. At the time, it had looked to be a decently built cock and she remembered thinking that Dawn was fairly lucky. Still, she hadn’t given it a moments thought. She had enough cock in her life and didn’t need this trader’s schlong in her life. But now in the midst of this sweet smoke, his cock looked delicious. She could see that he was fully hard and her eyes narrowed to take in as much detail as she could.

“Oooh (giggle) I feel really funny,” Dawn broke through the haze with a peal of laughter. Dawn’s head tilted forward and her straight, black hair mussed playfully over her forehead. Kelly caught the movement out of the side of her eye, but she remained fixated on Chris’s cock. Seeing the delicate Asian begin to lose control and knowing her husband was already hard as a rock really began to turn her Kelly on.

The young trainer ran her tongue along her bottom lip. WHOA. Shivers of pleasure shot through her body. This was new. Across the couch, the drug also took hold of Chris as he lay back on the couch. His arms rested on the back of the sofa and his cock obscenely arched up from underneath his pants.

On the other end of the couch, Dawn was also beginning to feel good. She was still wearing a dark grey business suit that worked well with her skin color. The skirt hem stopped just above her knees. Her heels topped out at about 3 inches. She had discarded her suitcoat and was wearing a light blue blouse. Her just barely B cup breasts were supported by a satiny blue bra, and her nipples were tan and seemed to always be hardened into small bullets. Misty grey nylons covered her legs.

Not only did Dawn feel the warmth and haze that she could recollect from her college marijuana habit, but she began to feel chills and shivers play along her skin. She kicked her pumps off with the intent of bringing her legs up on the couch. She wanted to curl into a ball and enjoy the buzz. First though, her sensitive nylon covered soles touched the rich beige carpet of her apartment. At first, it felt only like somebody was tickling her feet. She tilted her head slightly and smiled widely as her eyes drew closed. Another brush against the carpet felt like somebody was sensuously licking at her soles. “Mmmm,” she hummed softly. One last brush evoked a quick image in her head of her delicate toes being sucked by broad-shouldered young men while another man ran his thick cock along her arches. The normally staid accountant stood up.

“Mmmmm Kelly what ish thish?” Dawn slurred as more pleasurable feelings ran through her body. She kept her eyes closed, but she shifted her weight slowly from side to side almost as if she was doing a delicate little dance. Each move, however, brought her body in contact with her clothes and her surroundings. The result sent pleasure directly to her brain. At first, the pleasure had seemed like a gentle massage. Now, it was tinged with overwhelmingly sexual overtones as the feeling stopped to gather steam at Dawn’s clitoris before flickering into delicious explosions of dopamine in her brain. “Seriouishly Kel...thish shit is.....mmmmm”

Kelly, however, was not focused on Dawn’s rambling musings. Her burning eyes were locked on Chris as he silently humped at the air in front of his khakis. His still covered member could be seen in clear outline under his pants. Chris’ eyes were closed and he tilted his face towards the ceiling. The bawdy display of the young husband’s cock made short work of Kelly.

Now Kelly had been horny in her life. She had been in her share of orgies on random Friday nights and walked away wondering what enchanting fuck fests awaited her body on Saturday night. But at this moment, she could never remember being hornier.

She leaned forward over Chris’ body. In doing so, her lacy top played along her pierced nipple. Mind blowing feelings poured into Kelly’s body and her mouth opened in an aroused snarl. As occasionally would happen, her nipple piercing briefly got hung up on her top and she could feel a tension beginning in her breast. A segment of the lace on her top caught ever so lightly on her nipple ring. The fabric pulled both the ring and her nipple outward. Shivering slightly, she extended her right hand and slowly curled her fingers around Chris’ cock. Chris opened his eyes as he looked down glimpsing Kelly’s black fingernails surrounding his length. Kelly turned to face Chris’s eyes as her hand closed tightly around his fleshy tool. Just as their eyes met, the material on her top broke free of being snagged on her nipple ring. The resulting twang shot untold pleasures directly to Kelly’s pussy. Lubrication welled up out of her nether lips and poured into her fishnet pantyhose soaking her upper thighs. Her right eyebrow shot up in a question and her mouth opened wide almost begging Chris or anybody to explain what was playing havoc with her body. Her hands began to work nervously at his fly.

Meanwhile, Dawn was battling her body in a world of her own. She was rubbing her arms across the front of her chest, still unaware of the lewd exhibition just behind her. In her mind, men – multiple men – were fucking her in every orifice of her body. In her mind’s eye, she was the center of a gang bang. Her pussy quivered when she imagined a woman joining her imaginary fun. She could feel the sensations building exponentially in her body. Her brain was having trouble processing anything but the sensuous feelings. “Why?” she thought.

Maybe it was because she had decided to wear thigh high stockings and a lacy black thong to work. She had secretly wished it would shock Chris when he finally ravaged her that evening. “God, I’m so horny I can’t even think,” she thought to herself. Maybe if she could just steal away and masturbate quickly. She was a frequent user of her shower massage for usages never approved by the manufacturer. Yes, she’d have a quick session and return for more of this fantastic herb. No time for a shower though. Just a quick trip to the bathroom. She could slide a red fingernail tip finger right between her lips. She wouldn’t even need any foreplay. Her finger tip would just gather her own moisture and massage back and forth until....it would take only seconds.

“Hey guysh...(giggle) guysh I havva to go to....I havva I’ll...” Dawn could hardly make any sense out of the nonsense she spoke. She could see the ideas and concepts in her head, but her mouth refused to properly voice them. Dawn stumbled around to face Chris and Kelly expecting to see them both laughing at her. Instead, she could not believe her eyes.

Dawn saw the back of Kelly’s head slowly gliding up and down as she sucked Chris’ cock while sitting beside him on the couch. At the bottom of Kelly’s wet stroke she could see Chris’ cockhead pop into vision before being obscured again by Kelly’s red lips. As she worked on his shaft, Kelly’s black hair fell luxuriously into Chris’ lap. Chris’ left hand had a firm grip on Kelly’s pierced nipple as he tugged and toyed with the taut peak. Both of their bodies shook with lust and Dawn could hear Kelly make greedy lapping noises as she suckled the undershaft of Chris’ penis.

Dawn could see Chris’ well defined lower abs now exposed by his unbuttoned dress shirt. They were beginning to twitch and his hips leapt slightly off the couch. From many sessions of sucking Chris’ dick, Dawn knew that her husband was close to coming.

Kelly must have known too. She brought her lips to the top of his cock and slowly engulfed the entire head. Kelly prided herself on being an incredible cocksucker, and her mouth and tongue were doing a dance on Chris’ cockhead that would have driven any man insane. Her left palm slowly massaged Chris’ balls as her head slowly fell up and down on his cock. For Kelly’s part, the delicious blowjob she was administering was also arousing her body. The silky feel of Chris’ shaft in her mouth—stretching down into her throat—was actually arousing her as if she herself was being fondled.

But Kelly didn’t want to lose herself. She was deliberately delaying touching her clit. The build up was becoming unbearable, but the experience was rapidly becoming a phenomenally mind blowing experience. She had put enough together to guess that the Lujuria had affected her in untold ways. Kelly gathered that the towering orgasm that was building in her belly would be even greater if she could just hold on and let it spiral into infinity. At least, she hoped so.

Kelly’s lips greedily swallowed additional inches of cock into her mouth, but she could tell Chris would soon be coming. She could only hope that she would be able to delay her orgasm through his no doubt wild explosion. Though she normally quaffed come with decided glee, she decided to let him shoot outside of her. The sensuous feeling of swallowing his ejaculate might spark her first orgasm. And that orgasm....she wanted to explode with more force than Hiroshima.

Without removing Chris’ cock from her mouth, Kelly knelt before Chris and began to mouth fuck him with long deep strokes. She kept a medium pacing knowing that slow, slippery suction of her wet mouth would be more effective than the clumsy slamming so popular in porn. Dawn, who stood paralyzed mere feet in front of their coupling, was treated to a voyeuristic view of Kelly squatting in her black boots before her husband. Kelly’s muscular ass could be seen peaking out from under her leather skirt covered in dark fishnets. Dawn could not discern any panties under the fishnet pantyhose, and a quick drip of lubrication made its way through the spaces in the fabric to the carpet below. Chris chose that moment to come.

Kelly could tell his cock was about to explode and lifted her mouth of it with an audible pop. Chris’ cock throbbed with intensity, reared, and shot loose a stream of hot semen that flew upwards and away from Kelly’s just finished fellatio. The second, third, and fourth spurts fell in graceful semicircles against Kelly’s face. The sensation of Chris’ warm, slippery seed on her face almost brought Kelly to orgasm, but she somehow fought it off. The majestic orgasm within her continued to build—almost begging Kelly to let it release and please her. Kelly’s eyes fluttered in pleasure as the slick warmth began to drip off her face on to Chris unwilting cock. She turned to face Dawn.

Dawn should have been enraged. A part of her was enraged, but that part was overwhelmed by the majority of her brain that fixated on the erotic scene before her. She noted an almost helpless look on Kelly’s face. But the more intriguing part was the sexy picture of Kelly’s come covered face. Dawn’s hungry eyes also devoured the scene of Chris’ still rock hard cock wet with semen and saliva. Dawn’s thighs flexed as she stood before her personal trainer and husband. Dawn could feel her body bend almost imperceptibly toward her half naked husband. That was the cock she should have been sucking right now. Her small movements allowed Dawn’s clit to rub ever so softly against the satiny panel of her thong and it set off a minor orgasm that drew her up to her tiptoes. Her nylon covered heels briefly escaped her pumps with the movement.

“I’m sooo shoory Dawn. I hav...hav,” Kelly rose wobbily to her feet as she faced Chris who was still lying on the couch almost oblivious to the scene in front of him. His cock was still rock hard and stood in a harsh fleshy curve of seven inches. Kelly reached behind her to the small of her back and unzipped her skirt. She shimmied out of it as it fell to the floor. Even that sensation felt sexual. She had to be careful to minimize such random contact. Kelly took a deep breath and then delicately pulled the fabric of her lacey top away from her breasts. She then quickly yanked it over her head and tossed it towards the doorway. Kelly turned around to face Dawn now wearing only her fishnet pantyhose and her black leather boots.

Kelly reached between her thighs and pulled at the fishnets with her black finger nails. “Dawn....I jushh need thesh,” Kelly slurred as she yanked with her formidable arm strength and ripped a hole in the gusset of the pantyhose. That action caused droplets of Kelly’s lubrication to flick out and Dawn could feel them land on her legs. The thought of another woman’s pussy juice on her nylon covered legs caused disturbing but erotic pictures to form in the young wife’s mind. Kelly slowly walked backwards until her hips were directly over Chris’ and she could see his cock underneath her. She balanced herself slightly on the arm of couch and bent her upper body forward. The action caused her well defined abs to flex alluringly. She held Dawn’s gaze as she guided the cock head to her drenched pussy lips. She was going to have to work quickly. The impending orgasm throbbing in her loins was begging for any trigger. Like a balloon close to popping, Kelly just couldn’t take much more.

Kelly’s lips curled into a snarl as Chris’ cockhead pushed easily past her moist outer folds. Her lips were already engorged and spread outward like a ripe spring flower. Puffs of ragged breath escaped her mouth as she pushed down on Chris’ cock. She desperately tried not to hit her clit. She knew just the briefest touch of warm cock flesh on her sensitive button would bring her off. That’s not what she wanted—yet. She had to at least get the cock totally in her cunt. Her still denied orgasm, however, seemed to be raking long fingernail strokes along her brain’s pleasure center which was now screaming for release.

Kelly succeeded in her efforts for control until her pussy progressed past the head of Chris’ cock. His cock was thick enough that it was drawing her fleshy pussy lips just a bit tighter around his pole. This tension resulted in Kelly’s clit being pushed towards his cock. The sensation of Chris’ cock head was already setting off alarms in her supersensitive clit. Kelly tried to focus elsewhere by examining Dawn’s face. That was the wrong answer.

Dawn’s soft features and small, pretty mouth were drawn into a face of confusion and yet somehow arousal. Kelly’s past sexual experiences suddenly colored her perception. Dawn looked like a pretty, helpless little sub for Kelly to torment with pleasures she ever learned at her preppy sorority. She could take the sweet, innocent Dawn and fuck her mind into oblivion until Dawn would beg for the most obscene pleasures. Kelly’s thighs were shaking now. Kelly abandoned all hope of preventing an orgasm now. Hot breath escaped through her clench teeth that briefly blew strands of her black bangs into the air. In slow motion, she curled a finger to pussy. She quickly found her clit with her right hand and allowed her pussy to completely engulf Chris’ cock.

“gaaaaaaaaaaa.....uh fuck yeah....ooooo...oooo....eeeeeeeeeeeee!” Kelly had taken her share of cock and her pussy had been the desert of many a tongue, but the feeling that invaded her body was close to spiritual. As her pussy reached the base of Chris’ cock, her clit bumped briefly into the beginning curve of his balls and her finger got off one slippery circle of her engorged button. Kelly’s orgasm shot out of her and caused her pussy to clamp down hard on Chris’s cock.

Somewhere off in the distance, Chris moaned and his eyes glazed. Inside her black leather boots, Kellys toes curled. The toned muscles around her inner thighs stood out as her entire body strained. With slow delicious movements, she began to move up and down on Chris’ cock. The orgasm refused to let go of her body as it seemed to last much longer than normal. Sweat began to coat Kelly’s chest as she savored the last seconds of her orgasm.

In a broken slurring voice, Kelly looked at Dawn and demanded “Get naked…and touch yourself….”

Seeing the personal trainer fuck her husband, Dawn wanted to scream at Kelly and castrate her husband. Her brain, however, refused to produce anger. Instead, her lower brain seized command and Dawn took off her blouse enjoying the silky sensation as it fell from her arms. The Lurjuria was still playing havoc with her mind. Now watching Kelly hop up and down on her husband, she wanted to push them out into the hallway and call her lawyer friend Lisa to draw up a divorce. But Kelly’s voice pounded in her mind. Rather than assaulting the copulating couple, her hands found her bra and began massaging her nipples over the blue fabric. With shaking hands she unclasped the front of the bra and the cups hung out in front of her chest. She paused to wet both of her index fingers (which felt inexplicably good) and brought them to her nipples. Her wet fingers glided with slick friction over her hardened nipples. Dawn sighed with the feelings pouring from her aroused body.

“Dawn....Dawn....” Kelly reached out with one hand in a gesture to Dawn. The sound of her name caught Dawn’s attention and she took one uneasy step closer to Kelly and Chris’ coupling. Kelly’s voice pounded in her mind.

“Kelly I’m shoo mad...I....”

“Dawn....Dawn.....”

Without thinking, Dawn had moved right in front of Kelly. The disturbed wife’s gaze stayed fixed on Kelly as she continued to work her overactive pussy up and down Chris’ cock. Several smaller orgasms trailed out of Kelly’s body after her initial massive one. Kelly had counted three orgasms so far. Each one held a particularly flavor of pleasure that she would remember for a long time. But now, it was time to up the ante.

With Dawn’s chest close to the level of her head, Kelly leaned forward and drew a long sensuous lick tracing the underside of Dawn’s breast with the tip of her tongue until it flicked over her nipple. The explosion of feeling cut off Dawn mid speech.

“Kelly hesh mine I......Aooooooooooooooooooo FUCK!”

Kelly’s long hair briefly brushed Dawn’s body as she looked up at the shivering accountant.

“I know I fucked him. But I’m going to fuck you too Dawn,” Kelly’s voice was clear now that the Lujuria was beginning to sweat out of her. She made sure to punctuate the word fuck with hard consonants to resonate in Dawn’s head. All the while, Kelly’s hips continued to bounce up and down on Chris’ cock.

“oh.....I....”

Before she could respond, Kelly drew her arm around Dawn’s thin waist and brought her closer. Without further ado, Kelly began to bathe Dawn’s nipples with her tongue. Dawn’s body shook with the rare feelings of this young woman enjoying her breasts. Dawn remembered a drunken make out session with a female roommate that was never discussed while sober, but this was very different.

Dawn rolled her head back drunkenly as she drank in the feelings flooding her mind. Her pussy watered with the attention Kelly gave her nipples. She looked down as Kelly yanked down her skirt exposing for the first time her grey thigh high nylons and black thong.

“ooo Dawn you naughty gir...aaaaaaaaa ummmm fuck”

Kelly’s pussy was set quivering with another orgasm as Chris’ cock flooded her cunt with another thick load of come. The feeling of his spunk flooding her combined with the continued fucking she was enjoying caused warm slippery wetness to seep from her swollen lips coating Chris’ balls.

“Dawn you are mine now.”

Dawn’s body felt like it was melting with those words. Kelly closed her eyes briefly as she slid up off of Chris’ cock. She briefly kissed Dawn and lowered her to the floor. With a practiced move, she ripped off Kelly’s thong and spread her legs open. Dawn’s curly bush was exposed to the world.

“Mmmm I like. Too many girls just shave it all you know?”

Dawn could only nod as Kelly hovered over her. Kelly smothered Dawn’s delicate face with kisses. The kisses became deeper as Dawn allowed Kelly’s tongue to part her lips. Tender lips met and slowly withdrew. Dawn’s face tilted up to remain joined with Kelly until finally they broke their wet embrace. Dawn’s head held still in the air still wanting to taste the personal trainer’s lips as she lifted away.

Kelly proceeded to trace languid circles with her tongue along Dawn’s chest. She trailed down to Dawn’s erect left nipple and captured it with her mouth. Kelly’s mouth pursed around the erect nipple as her tongue flicked at the tip of the bud. Her tongue curved around the bottom semi-circle of the erect nipple and wetly pushed the hardened nubbin into Dawn’s breast flesh. Dawn’s left leg jerked outward with a sudden twitch causing her left pump to clatter off her delicate foot.

Her red tipped toes could be seen through her grey thigh highs as they curved outward heralding a thunderous orgasm that crept up her legs making her entire pelvis tremble. Kelly lifted her mouth up just long enough to tease Dawn. She was getting off on breaking this woman.

“See....I knew you’d like this.....just try to relax.”

“But....but I’m....”

“Right now....You’re mine.”

Again, Dawn’s body sighed hearing those words. Kelly kissed along the sides of Dawn’s breasts and locked on to her right nipple with a powerful sucking motion. Kelly opened her mouth wide enough to capture Dawn’s entire nipple and more than a little of the surrounding sensitive flesh. In reaction, Dawn squirmed.

“Wooooooooo mmmm,” Dawn pursed her lips into a tight O as her nipples throbbed. With her lips still latched onto Dawn’s nipple, Kelly traced her hands up and down Dawn’s torso. Kelly released the nipple with a wet slurp and zigzagged her way down to Dawn’s stomach. Dawn’s mind whirled when she felt Kelly’s finger graze against her protruding clitoris. The silky feeling on her erect and wet clit caused another series of electrical sensations to rush into a confluence of orgasm.

“OOOOOOOOhhh fuck yeah. Oh but Mmmmm Kel Kel you f-f-fucked him.”

“I know sweetie. I fucked him so good. His hard cock was stuffed inside my cunt. He shot his come inside me twice. Mmmm it felt soooo good. But right now, you’re very very wet.”

In fact, hearing that fact only caused Dawn’s pussy to generate more delicious lubricant. Kelly pulled her hands under Dawn’s ass and began to massage her tight ass cheeks. In doing so, she was subtly opening the young wife’s inner lips. Kelly brought her face to Dawn’s pubic mound and placed kisses in her curly black hair. Kelly opened her mouth wide and hovered right above Dawn’s wet lips. Kelly pursed her lips and blew a jet of hot air right onto Dawn’s clitoris. The intense warmth shook another orgasm out of Chris’ wife.

Then, Kelly backed away and brought her mouth to Dawn’s exposed left foot. She smothered Dawn’s smooth arches with kisses and traced down the nylon covered ankle to nuzzle against Dawn’s calf. Moving on down her leg, she reached the lace covered elastic band holding up the thigh highs and lapped back and forth tasting both skin and nylon. The build up and anticipation had Dawn shaking like a leaf again.

“Watch me honey.”

Dawn obeyed without a word of objection and rose up on her elbows looking down at Kelly’s face between her thighs. She watched Kelly slowly extend her tongue and slide down until her tongue was near, but not touching, the area between Dawn’s pussy and her ass. With one long, luxurious lick, she gentle separated Dawn’s labia and ended up millimeters from her erect clit. Kelly teased her mercilessly gleefully licked every inch of her vulva. But she refused to stimulate Dawn’s engorged clit. More than a few times, Dawn reached down to finish the job, but Kelly roughly slapped her hand away. After a few short minutes, Kelly could see the sweat glistening on the Asian’s chest. Kelly was no stranger to performing cunnilingus. Normally she would now use her fingers to wrench an orgasm out of her partner. But tonight, she had a different idea.

Kelly looked back at Chris and saw that his cock was still rock hard. In fact, true to any red-blooded male he was watching the incredible Sapphic scene in front of him and stroking his still slick cock.

“Fantastic drug,” Kelly whispered as she roughly grabbed Chris’ cock and brought him to his knees before Dawn’s spread thighs. Looking at the impressive spire of flesh, she couldn’t resist a few last sucks before aligning Chris’s hard member in front of Dawn’s pussy. Kelly lovingly arranged Dawn’s still stocking clad legs on Chris’s shoulders.

Kelly shifted Dawn’s hips and tilted her pussy up to meet Chris’s cock. But, she would not allow Chris to penetrate her quite yet. Kelly kneeled to the side of their impending coupling and took one last look at Dawn’s face before burying her head in Dawn’s thick bush. She wrapped her left hand around Chris’ ass cheeks and pushed him forward. His cock easily slipped in Dawn’s wet slit. Once the head penetrated, Dawn stiffened a bit and Chris had to push a bit to inch his shaft into her. True to her small frame, Dawn had a particularly tight pussy even being as aroused as she was. Kelly began to flick her tongue along Dawn’s clit as Chris bottomed out in his wife’s tight cunt.

“oooo oooo ooooo oooo MMMMMMPPPPPH!!!”

Chris’s motions took on a life of their own as his hips began to fuck back and forth into his wife’s pussy. He quickly gained speed and Kelly’s lapping followed suit. Dawn’s orgasm did not come all at once. It seemed to pour over her body like warm water cascading down from a Grecian urn. Dawn crossed her ankles behind her husband’s neck as he continued to pump into her. Kelly latched on to the accountant’s clit and trilled the sensitive bud with the tip of her tongue drawing post-modern portraits of lust on Dawn’s pussy.

Dawn responded with unprecedented volume. “OOOO FUCK ME YOU MOTHER FUCKERS OH FUCKING SUCK MY CLIT AND POUND ME” Dawn’s orgasm seemed to curve upward at the end driven into the stratosphere by Kelly’s assault. With a high pitched bark, her body exploded with breathtaking pleasure as she pointed her toes and a manic grin gripped her mouth. Kelly slowed but did not cease her licking and drew a slick finger in between Chris’ ass cheeks. She roughly pushed her finger into Chris’ ass which caused him to shake. Kelly quickly withdrew Chris’ cock from Dawn’s pussy and began to massage his prostate. She wrapped her other hand around his cock and yanked roughly. Then, she pointed his jerking shaft at Dawn’s pussy. Chris let loose a low moan as he ejaculated yet again. The resulting warm jets of come landed thickly in Dawn’s black bush. Dawn drew a weary hand down to her bush and collected some of Chris’ come. She paused and looked into Kelly’s eyes before gently bringing her finger to Kelly’s lips.

* * *

Kelly swallowed hard. “That went on all night. I was so dehydrated in the morning I drank an entire thing of PowerAid.”

Michelle was sitting with one knee supporting her hanging lower jaw. Her soaked shaved pussy could be clearly seen by Kelly. “Fuck,” she whispered.

PART FIVE

Back in her apartment, Brooke laid on her bed with her hair still wet and the rabbit vibrator in her hand. The empty box sat discarded on her kitchen floor. It took a bit to find batteries that still worked, but the flashlight from her “emergency pack” was sacrificed. Hopefully, there would be no terrorist attacks while her libido was still up.

Brooke found that the vibrating rabbit ears made a delicious appetizer of pleasure. She held the vibrator upside down just teasing her clit with the rabbit ears. At first she let the ears dance along her clitoral hood. The act produced a faint almost tickling buzzing sensation in her clit. She felt very aware of the fact that she could feel the pleasure all the way down to her toes and that her nipples felt tight. This experience felt different from her wild pleasures last night. The session seemed earthy—more real. Almost on accident, Brooke drew back her clitoral hood and allowed the vibrating ears to sit close to—but not touch her exposed clit. The increased electricity caused Brooke to plant both of her feet flatly on her bed with her knees up in the air. Her toes clenched at the sheets.

Brooke could sense the wetness growing in her pussy. She found it shocking that her body wasn’t raw from the sexual pounding it had taken over the last 12 hours. She slowly turned the rabbit upside down until the head of the shaft rest against her pussy lips. With a sharp intake of air, she pushed the shaft inside.

“Mmmmmmmm”

Brooke touched a button that started the shaft turning back and forth as the rabbit ears nestled themselves against her clit. “Oh my,” sighed Brooke as her toes curled and grabbed her bedsheet in lust.

Out of the lazy silence, the sharp tone of Brooke’s cell phone echoed against her bedroom wall. Out of instinct, Brooke reached out with her right hand, grabbed her cell phone from her nightstand, and flipped open the phone.

“Uhnn (cough) Hello?”

“Good morning Brooke, it’s Harrison.”

Harrison Cuyler sat at the top of the litigation subgroup where both Mark and Brooke worked. Harrison stood a lanky 6′5″ with salt and pepper hair and a fairly menacing attitude. Many people held fast to poor stereotypes about lawyers. Harrison proved most of them correct. He was self-centered, pompous, sexist, and could be down right mean. At 42, he was also incredibly rich and held a great deal of power in the city of Chicago.

Harrison’s blonde trophy wife, Lacey, had left for a ridiculous weekend of shopping in New York City. He started the morning feeling bored and decided to assign Brooke to a new case he was working up with Mark. Harrison made the call from his bed still reclining in his Cary Grant style linen pajamas.

While Harrison described the intricacies of the new case, Brooke could not believe she actually answered her cell phone. Her body was flickering between panic and arousal as the rabbit vibrator continued to hum away in her pink folds. She doubted that Harrison could hear the vibrator, but even at her best she was somewhat terrified of the man. She scrambled to pull out the vibrator, but she found it to be too difficult in her current state.

“Brooke what do you think?”

“Hummm....I (huff) well Harrison I-I-I think Mark and I can um handle it.”

Brooke’s mind flashed to Mark’s hard body as she continued to attempt to wrestle the vibrator out of her pussy. Unfortunately, her slippery, shaking hands could not get a firm grasp on the buzzing sex toy.

“Are you ok Brooke? You sound out of breath.”

“Haaaaa ....W-w-well I just came (huff huff) back from a run.”

“Ooooooooook. Well, let me continue for a moment.”

Brooke’s wriggling succeeded in flipping the throbbing rabbit ears away from her clit, but the entire vibrator inverted while still in her slick pussy. The rabbit ears now stretched across and rubbed her asshole. She had never been pleasured in the ass, but the tickling sensations of the rabbit on her pink rosebud felt delightful. That combined with trying to hide her building orgasm from her listening boss enflamed her libido.

“ooooO!! Um. Harrison....I-I-I need to go ok? I’ll mmmm I’ll see you um and uhhh Mark on Monday....oh oh ok?”

Harrison took a long pause before answering. During this pause, Brooke bit her lip in a grand effort to keep quiet.

“Alright Brooke. I e-mailed a PDF of the complaint. Read it and be read to talk at 8:30 am on Monday.”

“oooh OK Harrison. Goodbye,” sighed Brooke in a far more sensual voice than she normally had. She clicked closed her cellphone and tossed it off her bed. She reached down with her right hand and circled her clit as the vibrator continued to work its magic. The shaft buried itself up to the hilt in her pussy and the ears poked just barely inside her ass.

“oooooo going to come.........ooof.”

Brooke jerked her hips as she rode through one more orgasm before truly beginning her Saturday.

Back in his own bed Harrison hung up the phone and stared at the wall. He always had enjoyed taking long looks at Brooke at the office. Her choice of suits never failed to draw attention to a lovely dancer like figure. Her attitude, however, had always seemed cold. Harrison, for his part, needed a woman who was very sexual and a bit twisted. Her conservative outer shell immediately made Brooke somewhat unattractive to him. But now hearing her voice this morning, he was almost certain he had caught her in a sexual moment. Perhaps with a young suitor? Or maybe with just herself. Either way, it turned him on.

He grabbed a bottle of lotion from his nightstand and drew his cock out of his pajama pants. He slowly lubed up his cock. Harrison’s cock steadily grew to an enormous length and challenging thickness. Yet another unfair example of Harrison’s magnificent luck showed itself as his near 10 inch cock glistened in his hand.

“I think this project may have legs,” he thought as he stroked himself to a creamy early morning orgasm.