The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lavender Valley – Barbie meets her Ken

Chapter 7 – Pregger, pregger…

I found there wasn’t enough stuff like Homer Vargas did. The Lavender Valley series is my little contribution to change that.

This story is based on the world I created with the story “Lavender Valley – a new job, a new start”. Although the reader doesn’t need to read the first tome, it could help.

Feel free to e-mail me your comments:

Vinividiemcee
CLASSIFICATION: mc mf ff md gr preg

SUMMARY: Barbara lets her new boyfriend, Kenneth, take her to Lavender Valley. She’s in for a very instructive ride…

DISCLAIMERS: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between the characters in this story and any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction. This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between people. If any of these concepts disturb you, DON’T READ IT.

Once home, Ken told Barbie he had invited some friends for the evening. Barbie looked at the clock. It was already five o’clock. She started to panic, “But, honey, I don’t have anything in the fridge and I’m not dressed and…”

Seeing his girl panicking, Ken didn’t. He knew better. The doctor had called him confirming his girl had finally fully embraced her Lavender Valley citizenship with all that implied. So, Ken knew how to comfort her. Without any other formalities, he started fondling Barbie’s tits telling, “Don’t worry, honey. Maggie and Nana are bringing everything for the meal.”

Ken’s fondling was feeling great and Barbie’s nipples were rock hard by now. Ken had told her not to worry and feeling the pleasant fog of arousal furtively invading her mind, his advice was easy to follow. She found that getting aroused was comforting, reassuring.

Barbara also knew men preferred big titted women and looking at her pair of full and round DDs being fondled by her man, she felt a pleasing mixture of thrill and pride go up her spine. She was so proud of her rack. She loved so much having big sensitive titties. She grabbed Ken’s hands with her own hands forcing his fingers to plunge in her smooth flesh, “Ooouhhh…honey. You know I love when you grab my big boobs…”

She closed her eyes as her thoughts were now solely turning around her need for sex. She could clearly imagine being fucked by her man, his big dick plowing into her twat. She could almost feel his seed emerging from it, plastering all her inside. She wanted so much for him to cum in her. Images of herself getting knocked up floated in her mind. Her hips moved upward, offering her drenched cunt to her male.

-Ding dong

A very confused Barbie saw Ken’s hands leave her tits and her man go to the door.

-Hi! Come on in…

Barbie saw four people getting in as reality started to reinsert itself in her mind.

Ken guided the folks toward Barbie and introduced everybody, “Here… This is my wife, Barbie and this is Mark, his wife Maggie, Harry and his wife Nana.”

In her actual state of arousal, Barbie found everybody really sexy but her eyes stuck on Nana. The woman was surely about to give birth and Barbie couldn’t stop staring at Nana’s huge boobs and her ripe belly.

Maggie turned towards Ken, “She had her last treatment today?”

Ken confirmed and could see a predator smile appearing on Maggie’s face, “…and when did she have her periods?”

-Two weeks ago.

“Just as I thought,” replied the woman as she put the bottle of wines she had in her on hands on the counter. She guided both girls telling Barbie, “Darling, why don’t you show us that beautiful place of yours…”

All three guys smiled at each other. They knew whatever Maggie had in her mind, they would like…

Mark opened a bottle of wine while the others unrwapped the rest.

* * *

Barbie had a hard time showing the rooms to the other girls. Every now and then, they would caress her arm, her hair or each other’s. She got in her room and described, “And this is our love nest…”

As she said this, she turned towards the girls and froze there. Maggie now had her hands on Nana’s huge tits and the pregnant woman certainly didn’t seem to dislike it.

Barbie was mesmerized by the show. She could feel her body awaken to the great feeling of lust. Her eyes wide open but glassy, she bit her lower lips not really realizing it.

Maggie smiled. Slowly, she grabbed Barbie’s hand and brought it on Nana’s tits, “Doesn’t she have the loveliest tits?”

Barbie bobbed her head numbly, her eyes never leaving the pregger’s huge tits. Maggie went behind her. She started to caress Barbie’s shoulders. Quickly, her hands went on the front to tease her tits.

Nana now had both of the mingled girl’s hands in her own. She pressed them against her tits, made wide circles around her big belly. Breathing harder, Nana smiled at Barbie, “Ouuh… Darling… I love what you’re doin’. You’re making me so hot…”

With that, Nana brought one of Barbie’s hands to her mouth and sucked on her fingers. Her eyes never left Barbie’s. She moved that hand towards her crotch, “See how wet you’re makin’ me.”

Barbie let the girl guide her like a docile puppet. On instinct, she started to tease the pregger’s clit as soon as her hand went on the girl’s crotch. Her initiative was welcomed, “Ooouhhh… That’s it, baby. My clit’s so sensitive since… knocked up…”

The move had made Barbie bend a little and Maggie now had an easy access to her twat. Nana started to kiss Barbie while Maggie went to caress Barbie’s ass, slowly moving downward until she could insert one, two and then three fingers in the girls soaked hole.

Barbie was back into that great comforting aroused stated, “…don’t wannt think….”

She had both hands doing circular movements on Nana’s ripe belly. She raised her eyes to look at those huge tits so full, their skin streaked with blue veins. The nipples were thick and hard in the middle of their dark brown distended areolas.

Barbie’s mind was filled with the marvelous sight of Nana’s huge tits and the delicious sensation of Maggie’s fingers in her twat. She could feel herself feeling so hot, becoming so aroused.

She heard Nana’s voice from some distance telling her, “You love my big titties, don’t you?”

Instinctively, Barbie agreed, “Yesss….”

-And you’d love to have big titties just like mine.

-Yessss…

-In fact, you’d love to become pregnant. You want to get pregnant.

-Yeessss…

-What you need to get pregnant is to be fucked.

-Yesss…

-It doesn’t matter which man fucks you but you need a man to fuck you.

Barbie was so far gone. She was so aroused. She didn’t think about all the implications behind that statement nor did she care. In fact, she was really open about sex. She was ready to have sex with about anyone. So, it made perfect sense: it didn’t matter which man fucked her. She agreed, “Yeesss….”

Nana looked knowingly at Maggie all the while telling Barbie, “Ok. Barbie, Maggie has to go for a second. Come closer…”

Maggie slowly took out her fingers and gently pushed Barbie towards Nana. The pregnant woman got onto the bed with the hostess as Maggie left the room. Nana started making out with Barbie and got back at fingerfucking her.

A minute later, a very aroused Barbie was on her back, suckling at Nana’s tits, her own hips rocking under Nana’s ministrations. Nana got back to her suggestions…

-So, Barbie, you find me sexy don’t you?

-Hmm…

-You want to get pregnant just like me and have big tits like me. You want to be sexy just like me…

-Weessss…pregn…want…

-For that, you want to get fucked. You want men to give you their babyjuice…

“Hmmm…” escaped from Barbie’s lips. Her eyes were closed by now and she could imagine herself being filled with loads of sperm and she thrilled about it.

-Harry is a very sexy man. He has a huge cock and his balls are full of babyjuice…

Still suckling at Nana’s tits, Barbie was smiling dreamily by now. She hasn’t seen Harry for very long but she was sure that he was very sexy. She centered her thoughts on his huge hard cock (that she had never seen).

-Harry would give you a good fuck and he’d cum in you and give you loads of babyjuice….

Barbie had now stopped her suckling and she rested fully on the bed imagining Harry cumming inside of her. She could feel herself being on the verge of cumming…

- Mark is also a very sexy man. He also has a huge cock and his balls are full of babyjuice. So, which one should you choose?

Barbie frowned. She was so far gone. Why did she have to think? She didn’t want to choose…

-I’ll tell you what. You shouldn’t take any chance, Barbie. You should fuck both of them and have them both cumming into you. The more babyjuice you get the better chance you have to get pregnant.

“Yes, That’s it,” thought Barbie. She should fuck both of them. She was so horny. She so wanted to fuck.

-But Ken shouldn’t be doing nothing while you get knocked up, Huh?

Barbie was puzzled. She had such a hard time to think. She didn’t want Ken to waste his time.

-So, while you fuck Mark and Harry and get knocked up, it’s only fair that Ken fucks Maggie, don’t you think?

Barbie was so far gone. She was so hot. She just followed through Nana’s logic. Ken should be fucking Maggie.

Nana didn’t let the mingled girl think too much, “You want to become pregnant, Barbie. You want your tits to fill up while your belly becomes round and huge. You want to get fucked by Mark and Harry while Ken fucks Maggie. This way, you’re surely gonna end up pregnant. Think about Ken fucking Maggie while Mark and Harry fill you up with their babyjuice. It’s so sexy. Tell me, Barbie, tell me that’s what you want…”

Barbie couldn’t take it anymore. She so wanted to fuck Mark and Harry. She was so desperate for them to fill her up with their babyjuice. She could clearly see herself getting fucked while Ken fucked Maggie. It was so sexy. She was right on the verge of cumming. She confirmed, “Yes… Yess… I want to fuck… Mark… and Harry…I want Ken to fuck Maggie…”

Nana stopped fingering Barbie right there, “Why don’t you go fuck your studs…”

Barbie’s was such in a rut. Like an animal, she sprang on her legs and almost ran towards the living room where two big cocks waited for her. Giggling, Nana stood up from the bed and tried her best to follow the girl.

In the living room, Maggie was on her knees in the middle of three naked men. Their cocks were full and hard and Maggie was sucking Ken’s pole while jerking Harry and Mark.

Barbie didn’t think anything of it. She just got down on her knees and took Harry’s and Mark’s cocks from Maggie. She started to suck Harry while jerking Mark.

Though a bit sad, Maggie didn’t complain. After all, she had devised the kinky plan herself. She stood up and brought Ken towards the sofa where now waited a very pleased Nana.

Once the man seated, Maggie got back on her knees and continued to suck on Ken’s shaft. Nana raised her body and offered huge jugs to the man, “Please, darling, suck my big titties…”

Ken was happy to oblige. He closed his eyes and started to suckle on the big brown areola in front of his face while he could feel Maggie’s mouth circling his cock.

After a minute or so, Mark took a step back. Barbie turned to him and understood it was time. The guy wanted to fuck her. She raised her butt in front of Mark and looked at him right in the eyes, her own eyes full of lust, “C’mon big boy, fuck me good…”

Mark didn’t wait. He plunged his tool in the girl’s twat real hard making his balls hit the girl’s swollen clit. Barbie couldn’t repress an appreciative moan.

Once she got the rhythm, Barbie got back at sucking Harry. She couldn’t believe how good it felt to be fucked while sucking another cock.

On the other side, Maggie and Nana had switched positions. Maggie was kissing Ken full mouth while Nana went to straddle the big boy. She grabbed his cock and impaled herself on it. She moaned, “Oouuuuhhh…yeeessss… I’ve been so waiting for this…”

Barbie was still getting fucked doggie style by Mark. She heard Nana’s complain and, curious, wanted to see what was happening. She stopped her blowjob for a second and started to jerk off Harry with her hand.

As Barbie turned to look at the other trio, she marveled at the obscene show she saw. Maggie was making out with Ken, kissing him, licking his chest, nibbling his nips all the while helping his hand with her own in her twat. In front of them, Nana was going full throttle in a reverse cowgirl position, breathing hard, her juge tits jiggling wildly. Both hands were under her belly. One was actually holding her belly while the other ravaged her clit. The girl seemed in a frenzy, “Ooohh yyessss…. soo gooodd…. Fuck…. Fuck…. I love it….”

Barbie smiled at the show. She was so happy her man seemed to enjoy himself. It made her so horny to see him fuck. Sex was so healthy. It felt so good getting fucked by Mark. She pushed against him and tried to encourage him, “Oh yeessss, big boy… fuck me…. Fuck me goooooodd…. Yesss…”

Mark started to grunt. Barbie took it as a cue he was about to cum. She went on, “Oooooh yesss, honey… Fuck me good…. Cum in me, honey… Fill me up… I want your babyjuice… Please, knock me up….”

Mark didn’t need any more praising. Hearing the girl asking to get pregnant turned the dial of his libido to the max. He exploded, “Arrrhgggghhhhh….”

Barbie could clearly feel a tsunami spread trough her body, every nerve becoming electric with the gooey sensation of Mark’s semen plastering her inside..

She could feel her breathing accelerate, her big breasts inflating with every breath. She could feel her nipples threatening to explode under the pressure of their hardness.

She could feel it making her eyes reach their widest as her pupils dilated.

Her purpose in life was confirmed in the most blissful form of climax as her thoughts disappeared leaving all the place in her mind for the animalistic pleasure of reproduction as it hit her brain making anything else so senseless.

For a moment, everything seemed to slow down around her. She was cumming and she could clearly feel Mark’s babyjuice inside of her. She felt her big jugs swinging forth and back as the orgasm took her. She could hear Nana whining her joy of being fucked while she was climaxing. She could feel her hand pumping Harry’s cock tightening its grip following the pulse of her orgasm.

…and she got back to reality.

Mark removed his cock from Barbie’s snatch. The girl felt empty but it didn’t last long. Harry was so hard by now. He wanted so much to fuck her that he didn’t care if she was full of Mark’s spunk. He turned her and plowed his hard dick in her twat. Some goo spilled from her twat and started to drop along her right thigh.

It felt so good to have a cock in her twat already full of cum, Barbie couldn’t believe how lucky she was.

In the move, Barbie saw that Harry had placed her right in front of the others. Mark had joined them and Maggie was now getting fucked doggie style by Ken while she cleaned greedily Mark’s cock. The girl looked like a starved animal as she sucked and licked greedily on one side, pushing nastily on the other.

Marveling at the feeling of getting her twat fucked senseless and looking at that erotic show, Barbie didn’t realize Nana was out of the picture. She jumped a bit when the pregnant woman kneeled beside her.

Nana started licking her ears and fondling her jiggling tits. After a moment, she started to talk softly in Barbie’s ear, “Don’t you find them sexy… Maggie sucking Mark while Ken is fucking her real good…”

Barbie was still getting fucked and looking at the trio, she found them sexy indeed.

-And Ken is so hot. I’m sure he’s about to cum…

Barbie found her man so hot. It felt so good being fucked. She felt so hot.

-Mark has cum inside you and Harry will too cum inside of you. Ken is also about to cum.

-All that cum. It makes a woman so hot…

Barbie was enthralled by the situation. All those men… All that cum… She loved when men came. It meant they were pleased and she loved to please men.

-You want Harry to cum inside of you and you want Ken to cum too, don’t you?

Barbie replied like an automaton, “Yeeaaaah”

-You want Harry to cum inside of you and you want Ken to cum inside of Maggie, don’t you?

Still the automaton, “Yesssss”

-It arouses you to think Harry is gonna cum inside of you and give you all his babyjuice just like it arouses you to think Ken is gonna cum inside of Maggie…

Barbie was speechless by now. She was too far gone. She was absorbing everything.

-It arouses you to think Ken is gonna cum inside of Maggie. You want Ken to cum inside her.

-You want Maggie to become pregnant just like me. You want her belly to get round, her tits filling up. Imagine how sexy she’s gonna be…

-Barbie, Maggie is fertile right now, just like you. You want her to become pregnant. It arouses you to think she could become pregnant just like you. You want Ken to make her pregnant… You want Ken to give her his babyjuice…

Harry was grunting by now as he fucked Barbie really fast and harsh. The girl was becoming pretty worked up.

-Barbie, you want to become pregnant and you want Maggie to become pregnant too. Tell Ken to knock her up. Go on, darling. Tell him.

Barbie was so hot. It felt so good being fucked. The show in front of her was so erotic. She so wanted to get pregnant and she so wanted Maggie to get pregnant too. She shouted, “Yesss… Yessss… Oh god… That’s so good… Please… Ken… Cum in Maggie… Fill her up with your babyjuice… Make her belly all swelled up and round… Please cum in her, honey…”

That was too much for Kenneth. Fucking Maggie was such a feist but being asked by his girlfriend to knock her up was too much. His grunts increased exponentially and, after only a few seconds, he exploded in a climaxing Maggie, “Yesss… Yesss…. Cum in me, honey… Gimme your babyjuice…Yesss….Huhhuuhuuuhhuuuhh…”

The erotic scene and its resulting cacophony had its impact on Harry. Out of breath, he gasped but also started to grunt somehow, plowing his cock into Barbie desperately.

Barbie’s body reacted to the man’s grunts as it instinctly knew he was about to cum. With a mind of their own, her hips started to rock and hit against Harry more harshly, her inner muscles milking his prick in rhythm.

Barbie could feel a marvelous feeling of joy form itself deep down in her reptilian brain. It was primitive and seemed to be coming from her very core. She knew instinctively she was doing the right thing. There were no doubts in her mind. She was perpetuating life and it was her most important purpose in life.

…and Harry came!

Again, Barbie could feel Harry’s babyjuice invading every bit of space inside her body as it ignited another orgasmic wave.

The girl could feel her body react like a junkie would feeling the drug getting through his veins.

She welcomed the climax that came with it as it cleared any thoughts from her mind filling it with a rainbow of wonderful, comforting colors.

Everything was perfect and Barbie let her mind drift for a while over the rainbow.

* * *

Barbie came back to reality. How much time had she been climaxing?

Barbie didn’t want to guess. Giggling, she thought, “…don’t wanna think… prefer to fuck… and get knocked up.”

With that comforting conclusion, she looked around. The guys, totally spent, were all asleep right there where they were. The girls were still cherishing the afterglow, fondling their tits and teasing their clit.

Maggie, her eyes totally glassy, had put a cushion under her butts. With a puzzled face, Barbie asked, “Back pain?”

-What? Oh! You mean the cushion?

-Yeah…why are you putting it under your butts?

-Well… Kind of superstition I guess, I try to keep Ken’s stuff in me. You know, making everything I can to help the little tadpoles hit the bullseye.

Barbie raised her eyebrows acknowledging.

A moment later, back in her thoughts, she started to smile. Maggie thought she was mocking at her, “—What… you don’t believe me?”

Barbie looked at Maggie, “Oh… No… It’s not that… It’s just… I just realized that if I get pregnant, I’ll never know who the father is…”

Maggie grinned, “Yeah… But you know… You’re in Lavender Valley. We’re just a whole big family. As long as your kid feels he is loved and cheriched, does it really matter who the father is, Mark or Harry? “

Barbie smiled inwardly, “Or the doctor…“