The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Laura’s Desires

(MC, Transformation, Slut)

Disclaimer: This is an attempt at erotic fiction. If you don’t approve of this sort of thing, or are too young....go away!

As this is my first attempt....comments and criticism are welcome!

Part 1 has very little sex in it...but don’t worry...I’ll hit just about everything before it’s done.

Ice

Part 1

The flame for the silver lighter highlighted Laura’s face as she lit the long brown cigarette. Never a smoker before “the change”, she was now exhilirated by the feel, the smell and especially the look. As she gazed at the mirror lining the back of the bar, she was struck by her appearance. The cigarette, the inch-long fingernails and the blood-red lipstick joined to create a woman she did’nt recognize. Gone was the slouched shoulders, the down-turned eyes of the normal Laura. In her place sat a woman clearly comfortable with her appearance, and the effect that appearance had on many of the bar’s male customers. The thought of 20 cocks twitching at the site of her smoking sent a shiver down her spine. “If a cigarette and a little lipstick make’em twitch” she thought, “What can I do if I really try?".

The fact that the nails, lipstick and cigarettes were’nt Laura’s idea no longer seemed to bother her. That, however, was a different story several hours before. On her lunchbreak, Laura was driven by an unseen, but powerful, force to the mall. At the make-up counter she chose 4 lipstick colors in a mater of seconds, as if she had already planned the purchase. The nail polish purchase was just as quick and mare alarming. A nervous young woman, Laura had never been able to grow her nails past the ends of her fingers. In fact, most days found her nails chewed to the quick. “This is insane!” she said aloud, startling several nearby shoppers.

Her next unplanned stop was to a nearby nail salon. Laura was as suprised as the tiny Asian manicurist when Laura mumbled her request. “Glamour length” her mind screamed. “Why did you say that” Laura demanded herself. The manicurist looked quizzically at Laura’s face. The internal struggle was apparent, but when she asked “You sure...very long...hard to use?", Laura’s face suddenly calmed and she answered in a sure voice “absolutely, at least an inch!” The very act of “doing” seemed to ease the tension.

On the way back to the office, Laura struggled to come to grips with the last few hours. “Why have I suddenly become obsessed with make-up?” she asked herself. “I don’t even wear lipstick!". “And these damned nails!!” she yelled. “I can barely drive the car!". “How in the hell am I supposed to type?” As the car neared the office, Laura suddenly swerved into a convenience store. “What now?” she screamed, to the amusement of a passing rollerblader. Laura quickly entered the store and stepped up to the counter. “Yes Miss?", the elderly man asked. “M-M-M-More 120’s”, Laura stammered. “I DON”T SMOKE!!!", her mind screamed. “I’m sorry, mam. I didn’t hear you so clear”, the man said. “More 120’s, the long brown ones, menthol”, Laura said, this time in a slow, steady voice.

As Laura entered the office, she was quickly assailed with questions about her tear-streaked face, her new “dragon-lady” fingernails and her 2 hour lunchbreak. “I’ve had a bad week” she sobbed. “I just needed a change, now leave me alone!". That earned her a few hours with her office door closed to evaluate her purchases. “These nails are useless” Laura said. “But...as her mind began the adaptation process...“they are kinda sexy”. The image of her long nails stroking a huge cock suddenly filled her mind. Her pussy was throbbing, as it had been during her purchases. “What’s going on?", she asked for the 20th time that day. Her mind suddenly went back to the cock. The hand and nails now stroking harder....insistently...faster...the cock pulsed and huge gobs of milky white cum drooled down it’s length. Laura was mesmerized by the thought. Her own hand curved in the exact form as the one in her mind. Laura suddenly brought her hands to her face, licking her hand cleaning...sucking the cum from her fingers.....“AAHHHhhhhhh” Laura moaned as she exploded in orgasm. “Why didn’t I try these before?” she asked herself.

More to come:)

Laura’s Desires

Part II

Dr. Jacob Stevens watched Laura’s performance at the bar with a quiet satisfaction. “She’s quite a fast learner” he thought as he finished his beer. “A few more weeks of personality augmentation and she’ll be ready for the next step”, he chuckled. The next few months would be very interesting.

Dr. Jacob Stevens had established himself as one of the leading plastic surgeons in the country. Beginning with breast augmentation for erotic dancers, as most “Plastics” do, he quickly demonstrated a skill level far above that commonly available. Within 5 years, he had improved breasts, noses and lips for some of the most well-known stars in Hollywood. While happy with his practice and his list of clients, Jacob began to grow frustrated with merely improving the “outside” of his clients. Many of the actors and actresses he dealt with were shallow, egotistical idiots. “If I could just round them out a bit”, he thought, “They’d be fantastic!". If he could develop a treatment that would break down established mental interactions and reconfigure in a more “desirable” way, he’d make millions! Better yet, he would truly make an impact on the medical world. With those lofty goals in mind, Jacob began his search for “DesirEX”.

6 years and several million dollars later, Jacob was crushed. “DesirEX” was nearing completion, but FDA regulations and the major drug companies were blocking his path. “Mind-altering drugs are immoral, unethical and impractical” read the most recent FDA response. “The U.S. Government will not approve any drug, substance or treatment which results in the long-term, irreversible alteration of patients mental capabilities.”

Furthermore, it is the finding of this board that any further testing and development of “DesirEX” should be considered illegal and warrant prosecution under California Legal Code #15766A........."“Illegal!!??", Jacob screamed. “I’ve dedicated the last 6 years of my life to this project...and the Government suddenly says I’m too close....it’s illegal!?” DesirEX had been vey costly, from both a financial and personal standpoint. Jacob had invested most of his life’s savings into the project. His marriage had crumbled under the strain of his practice and his all-night devotion to the lab. 6 years later, Jacob found himself virtually broke, alone and very angry. It was then that an idea occurred to Jacob. “A proof source!...I need a proof source to demonstrate the capabilities of DseirEX”, he thought. “If I could find a patient, completely unhappy with their lot in life...I could change them...make them better.....I could show them I was right all along!", he ranted.

Several attempts at the development of a proof source were failures. Choosing the path of least resistance, he sttempted to “round out” a series of strippers. While accepting of the idea of “being smarter” and “finding a real career” appealed to several, their mental capabilities were limited. DesirEX could only work with intellect already present in the host. A dumb stripper became a extremely frustrated, highly agitated dumb stripper. The drug merely caused the mind to focus on that which it did’nt posess. The results were mixed: 2 suicides and 1 seemingly happy marriage. During his work with erotic dancers, Jacob came to appreciate the look, the mannerisms and the attitude of the women he worked with. The heavy make-up he found strangely arousing. The clothes, the mannerisms....they all appealed to something deep inside him. Jacob had always considered erotica in general to be intended for the desperate. Now, however, he revelled in it. Suddenly, a thought came to him. “What if I could make my own stripper....from the exact opposite....release the animal inside”, he mused “I could go all the way”........“What if I could make the perfect sex machine...a.aa.a slut!?” “Slut.......yeah.....maybe more than one.....let them work for me”, he was yelling now. “Fuck the government...fuck my ex-wife...fuck the drug companies.......They want a proof source...I’ll give them a proof source!.

Part 3

Jacob had met Laura several months before during a pre-surgical consultation. Laura, suffering from a deviated septum, had come to him on a referral from her doctor. Drab and shy, Laura nonetheless had great bone structure and body shape. Even during the consultation, Jacob could picture the “new Laura”. A brief “personal” conversation revealed a woman alone, unhappy and without the prospect of a better future. “But surely your parents, your family cares for you?” Jacob asked. Laura’s eyes misted slightly. “My parents are dead....car accident” she mumbled “No brothers or sisters”.

Later that evening, Jacob considered the prospects of making Laura his first “proof source”. “Can I really make this woman a sex addict?” he asked himself. His “perfect slut” would be addicted to sex as a crack-head was to drugs. He had’nt asked Laura about her sexuality, but it was apparent from the frumpy clothes and the shy, closed personna that this was a woman probably had little sexual experience. “Well, Maybe I can fix that” Jacob laughed. Jacob pulled a pad from his pocket and began a schedule for the next 6 months. “That should allow ample time for the mental adjustments” he thought. The physical augmentation could be handled at his office at his leisure. “The big question is.....what do I want my slut to look like?” Jacob thought happily.

As Jacob injected the area around Laura’s nose in preparation for her deviated septum procedure, he was also careful to monitor the IV dripping slowly in her left arm. “This is going too smoothly” Jacob thought. After excusing his nurse for the rest of the day, Jacob had been concerned about Laura’s reaction to him performing the operation alone. “She’s so nervous...she doesn’t even notice” he thought. She hadn’t questioned the IV for a “localized” procedure. The DesirEX served two purposes: first, as a mental reconfiguration agent, it would allow Jacob to mold her thoughts and beliefs in any manner he liked. Secondly, due to the numbing effect of the initial reconfiguring, it place Laura in a dream-like trance. This allowed Jacob time to complete the nose as well as allowing ample time for the fist of several collagen lip injections he had planned for her.

Jacob mentally congratulated himself on the lip work. Three injections later, Laura’s puffy lips looked wonderful wrapped around his 8 inch cock. The small barbell she now wore in her tounge caressed the underside of his dick in a rapid motion. “Your one fine cocksucker, Laura” Jacob said. Laura moaned in appreciation as she forced the cock down her throat. “That’s new”, Jacob thought as he watched it disappear in her mouth. With no gag at all, Laura ran the cock back and forth, pulling back so only the tip caressed her blood-red lips...then pushing forward, swallowing until her nose nestled in his pubic hair. The long nails of her left hand stroked his balls as her right pushed a small vibrator into her shaved cunt. After 10 minutes of her now expert minstrations, Jacob moaned “I’m cumming!". Laura quickly pulled the cock from her throat so that only the tip remained firmly locked between her lips. As Jacob began to spurt, Laura collected as much of the cum as she could hold in her mouth, allowing a few drops to spill out of the corners of her lips. As his orgasm subsided, Jacob opened his eyes to behold a truly wonderful sight. Laura, mouth open displaying a huge gob of cum, small white rivlets oozing down her chin and neck, eyes locked on his. ““Eat it” Jacob commanded. Laura slowly gulped the load, then seductively licked her puffy lips. “Thank you Jacob” Laura moaned as her own orgasm approached. Jacob had reconfigured Laura’s mind so that any orgasm she caused was quickly followed by one of her own. Of course, by eliminating all of the moral inhibitors most humans have surrounding their own sexuality, Laura’s orgasms were earth-shattering. “UUUuuhhhhnnnnngggg” Laura groaned as the first wave swept over her. Laura’s hand was a blur as she pounded the samll vibe into her pussy. “aaahhhAAAHHHAANNNGHT”, she gasped as the full force of the cum hit her.

Jacob stood from the chair and walked around Laura’s quivering body to the kitchen. As he opened a beer, Jacob considered Laura’s situation. “The mental reconfiguring is progressing well....in fact, it’s taken on it’s own momentum” Jacob thought. The deepthroating and tounge-piercing were her idea, probably gleaned from the steady diet of porno’s he had her watch during the day. “I beleive it’s time to begin Phase II”.

Part IV

Jacob entered the room just as Laura was applying the finishing touches on her outfit for the evening. The plan was for drinks at a local pub, then a movie and dinner. He had seen her “fully prepared” on several occasions, and each time had been somewhat suprising. To watch Laura move from her previously drab wardrobe, thru the make-up introduction stage to the sex-bomb look she now preferred was both professionally pleasing and downright arousing. He remembered how proud she was to show him her new tounge-piercing and platinum-streaked hair. “What prompted that” he had asked. “Girls don’t have their tounges pierced unless they plan on suckin’ alot of cock or eatin’ alot of pussy” Laura slurred, the piercing definitely effecting her speech. “And you plan on sucking cocks, huh?” Jacob had asked. “I plan on suckin’ yours right now” Laura had growled as ahe dropped to her knees.

That performance had not prepared him for what he saw as he rounded the corner. 5-inch platform shoes boosted her hieght to 6-3′. Her skin-tight leather pants rounded and shaped her ass, making it “pooch” as he liked to say. Her bare midrift exposed a new navel ring thru which she had strung a gold belly chain. Her short black spandex, long-sleeved top outlined her 32B breasts, pushing them together for maximum clevage. Large silver hoop earrings framed a face straight from a porn dream. Laura’s puffy lips were painted a glossy burgandy and her eyes were rimmed with thick black eyeliner. Her platinum-streaked hair had been teased into the “big-haired” look favored by porn actresses. In fact, much of Laura’s new look was similar to that of porn sensation Jenna Jameson. As she turned, she took a drag from her cigarette. With smoke billowing from her nose and mouth, she said “Do you like?” in a low voice. “Yeah” Jacob almost stammered. It took all of his self control to keep from begging this fantasy for a fuck. “Very hot, Laura, but I think we should work on those tits” Jacob said. “You don’t like my tits?” Laura said as she visibly deflated. “Well, I’m sure they’d be fine for most girls” Jacob said “but what kind of tits should a sexy chick like you have?” “I don’t know....I..I..” Laura stuttered. “The girls in the porno’s all have big, fake tits” Jacob offered. “Yeah...but..” Laura said, clearly unconvinced. “Here, I fixed you a drink” Jacob said as he handed her a stiff rum and Coke. “Stiff indeed” he thought about the 1/2 ounce of DesirEX he had mixed in with the rum.

20 minutes later, Laura was excited about the next day’s surgery. “Ooohhh, I can’t wait to have really big tits” Laura squealed. “Yeah, I cant wait to fuck you between your big fake tits” Jacob offered as he stroke her stiff nipples. “Will you cum on my face and let me lick it all up” Laura asked, clearly visualizing the coupling. “Anything you want” Jacob said. “Oh, by the way, I brought you something” Jacob said. “WHAT” Laura asked, her eyes glistening like a child’s. “Something for this evening” Jacob said as he pulled out two small packages. Quickly opening them, Laura dicovered a new 8-inch “soft” vibrator and matching 8-inch butt plug. “These are special vibes” Jacob explained. “They’re to be worn under clothes...while you’re walking around”. “This remote control fits in your purse and allows you to control the speed without touching the things.” Quickly, Laura slid her leather pants down to her knees and stuck her ass in the air. “Plug me up, Jacob” she panted.

Jacob hurried to the bathroom where he found a tube of KY jelly and returned to the bed. Laura was on her knees, ass thrust in the air squirming with excitement. “Come on Jacob...hurry” Laura moaned. Kneeling down, Jacob stuck his tounge up her dripping snatch. “UUUuunnnngh...yyyeeessss” she hissed “Make me wet!", although it was hardly needed. Jacob took the vibe and slid it deeply into Laura’s cunt. “OOOhhhhhh yeah, baby......that’s good” she growled “Now my asshole”. Jacob lubed the plug and slowly worked it into Laura’s ass. 8 inches long and 2 inches wide, it took a moment for Laura’s ass to relax. “I’ll have to work on that one” Jacob thought. He’d only begun building the ass as a pleasure center in Laura’s mind in the last few days. Finally, Laura’s ass relaxed and the plug’s ring rested firmly against he sphincter. “Oh god...I feel so full...so nasty”, Laura said. “Hand me the remote” Jacob said. Laura quickly handed him the small remote and he thumbed the vibe in her cunt to “slow”. “UUunngh..that feels great” laura moaned softly, her eyes closed. He then thumbed the control for the butt plug. “OOhhh God YYYeeeeesss” she hissed as both her holes vibrated softly. “I’ll meet you downstairs” Jacob said, “now straighten up and let’s get moving”.

15 minutes later Laura slowly decended the staircase. “You really do look stunning” Jacob said. “Thanks for the compliment...ooohhh, and thanks for the toys” Laura said “I came twice just fixing my face”. “Can you walk OK?” Jacob asked. “Yeah, but I may need a strong arm to lean on for a while” she responded.

Part V

The short drive to the bar was uneventful...as uneventful as a trip can be with a beautiful women, dressed to thrill riding beside you experiencing one small orgasm after another. “I feel wondeful” Laura said as she got out of the car “I’m gonna make some dicks hard tonight!". “Well...yes you are” Jacob responded “what are you going to do once you get them hard?". “Who knows” Laura teased “you’ve got me so hot, anything could happen”. “This is moving along better than I thought” Jacob congratulated himself. “I was’nt going to introduce the thought of fucking other men for a few weeks” Jacob thought “here she is considering it for herself”. The effects of the DesirEX were clearly gaining momentum in re-establishing Laura’s thought patterns.

Once seated at the bar, Laura began putting on quite a show. Her dramatic look had stopped most conversation as she entered the place. But now, perched on a barstool, she began mesmerizing the men around her. Drawing a long brown cigarette fron her purse, she leaned over to the man seated next to her. “Got any fire” Laura said in a low voice, audibly clicking her tounge stud against her teeth. “Ummmmm...Huh?” the man stammered. “Can you light me up?” Laura purred. As the man lit her cigarette, the flame lit up her heavily-painted face. She made quite a production of smoking now...flipping her hair in a classic “look at me” manuver...french inhaling...a slight lick of the lips...she was determined to harden every cock in the place with her new look.

While she was distracted with her “performance” Jacob reached in hs coat pocket and slowly increased the speed of her butt plug vibe. Laura visibly shuddered for a second, then resumed her discussion of piercing with the bartender. As he watched, Laura uncrossed her legs and slowly ground her butt on the stool, all the while talking excitedly about the pain of her tounge jewlry. Jacob then increased the speed of her pussy vibe. This stopped Laura completely. She looked over at Jacob with heavily-lidded eyes and mouthed “I’m Cumming”. The bartender and the man seated next to Laura looked at Jacob with stunned looks on their faces. “Obviously they’ve never had a woman orgasm from just talking to them before.” Jacob thought. Jacob turned both vibes down to slow and let Laura regain her composure. “Let’s go” Laura panted “I want to suck your cock”. “In a minute” Jacob said “I’ve gotta use the head”. “Ok” Laura said in a disappointed voice “But don’t take too long!".

As Jacob entered the bathroom he pulled the remote from his pocket “wonder what the range of this thing is?” he questioned. With both thumbs, he pushed both vibes to their MAX position. He heard a faint yelp, distinctly Laura’s, and a shuffle of feet. Finishing his pee, he made his way back to the bar. To his suprise and pleasure, there he found Laura, seated on her stool, facing the rest of the resturaunt, leaning back against the bar itself, eyes closed, legs spread, mouth agape, kneeding both tits with her long-nailed hands. “UUUUNNNNnnngggggggg....Oh Yessss UUUUNNNNGGHHH” Laura moaned loudly as another obvious orgasm rushed over her. “You SLUT” a woman said as she drug her husband by the hand from the bar. As Jacob pushed his way beside Laura, the man beside her said “Damn man...this is one fine slut you got here...just started cummin’ like that”. Now seated, Jacob allowed one more earth-shattering orgasm to rush over Laura before he turned both vibes down to MIN and allowed her to come back to Earth.

Once she regained her composure, Laura blushed a deep red. “Oh my God!” Laura said quietly “I can’t believe you made me do that! Everybody here thinks I’m some kind of s-s-slut.” “Well?” Jacob asked, looking deep into her eyes “Isn’t that EXACTLY what you are?” “NO” Laura yelled “I’m not like that...it’s just that I....I..” she stammered, now fully aware of the crowd surrounding her. “It’s just that you think of cock 24 hours a day...when you’re not mastubating..you’re watching porno’s” Jacob spoke quickly. “You are a SLUT...you live for sex..I mean, look at yourself...what do you look like?” Jacob demanded. “I...I...” Laura said as she stared at her image in the mirror. Slowly, her eyes focused and she raised her head. “I guess I am” she said quietly. “No” Jacob said firmly “you’re not just A slut...you’re MY slut”. “Yes” Laura moaned softly “I’m your slut”.

Part VI

As Jacob completed the final shaping of Laura’s new breasts..he had to congratulate himself. “These are the finest tits I’ve ever made” he said aloud. “Your right Jacob” his long-time nurse said “I just can’t imagine why a lovely young lady like her would want breasts so obviously artificial”. “What makes you think Laura here is a lady?” Jacob playfully asked “She wants big tits so she can make alot of money stripping...I mean...look at all the piercings...not exactly the girl next door, eh?” “No, I guess not” the nurse said “anything else doctor?” “No, I’ll monitor recovery and explain the augmentation when the patient wakes up” Jacob said.

Laura awoke to a crashing orgasm. “OOOOhhhhhh.....UUunnnhhhhh....Fuck!” Laura moaned as her eyes flew open. After the nurse had left, Jacob had inserted both vibes into her holes and set them for MED HI. The result was predictable. During the procedure, Jacob had once again given Laura a huge dose of DesirEX. For the last hour and 1/2, Laura, thru a set of mini headphones, had listened to the words SLUT, WHORE,CUNT, BITCH and TRAMP repeated over and over. With the vibes softly purring inside her ass and cunt, her mind was reconfigured to associate pleasure with the terms. Never again would she blush at the description...“never again would she be anything else” Jacob chuckled.

“Come on, Slut....eat that cock!", Jacob growled as Laura devoured his prick. He had recently taken to using slut, cunt or whore when talking to her. While initially shocked by the sudden turn in their relationship, Laura quickly adjusted and found it strangely arousing. “Yeah”, Laura moaned as she pulled the cock from her blood-red lips. A silvery strand of saliva connected her tounge to the dick. “Feed your slut”, she said. The image was almost more than Jacob could stand. Here was the one-time drab Laura, her new body encased in a black mesh catsuit, 5-inch heels and teased hair on all fours, deep-throating him and begging him to cum in her mouth. “The transition is almost complete”, Jacob thought as he watched his prick slip down her throat again. So engrossed with her cocksucking, Laura didn’t hear the door behind her open or notice the two large black men as they entered the room. “Touch yourself, Slut”, Jacob moaned, nearing his climax. “Open your asshole”, he commanded. Dutifully, Laura quickly reached behind her back with one hand and began sliding first one, then two long nailed fingers up her ass. “Get it good and loose, Cunt”, he said “you’re gonna need it REAL loose”. It never dawned on Laura to question Jacob’s command as she felt his prick begin to swell, signalling his fast-approaching orgasm. With both hands, Jacob roughly grabbed Laura’s platinum-streaked mane and pushed his prick far down her throat. Her eyes bulged as she felt him begin shooting straight into her gullet. His rough treatment of her during sex had become much more pronounced after her surgery. “He’s fucking me like a slut”, she thought as she felt his cock begin to soften in her mouth. It was then that she heard a chuckle behind her.She quickly turned around to face the two black men, now completely naked.

“Jake, you’re right”, the man on the left said in a deep voice, “she’s fuckin’ hot!".

“Yeah”, said the other man, “And she sure likes to eat cum, huh?”

Laura blushed a deep red and turned to Jacob, “Who are they?” she said in a frantic voice, only now aware of the thick stream of cum dripping from her chin.

“What do you care”, the larger of the two interrupted, “Just more cock, Slut”.

“Jacob?", Laura asked, obviously frightened.

“Yeah, she’s a fine one boys”, Jacob chuckled, “but I don’t think I have enough cock to keep her happy. Think you can help me out?".

“Sure enough” the man said.

“$100 bucks for each, right?", the smaller questioned.

“Yeah”, Jacob answered, “plus tips if she’s really good to ya’”

“Jacob”, Laura asked once more in a little girl voice, filled with both fear and degredation.

“Shut up, Slut”, Jacob barked, “Now go fix you face and get ready to earn your stay”.

Laura dutifully stood and walked unsteadily to the bathroom. Jacob followed a moment later. He found Laura staring at herself in the mirror. “You s-s-sold me for $200 dollars?", Laura sobbed. “No”, Jacob said quietly, “just your cunt, ass and mouth”. “And I didn’t sell that”, Jacob continued “I only rented them for the evening.....no...I’m never gonna sell you Slut...I’m just gonna make my money back for all I’ve done for you.” “But...I..I...we..", she stammered. “We what?", Jacob demanded. “I mean....I’m your..we, uh..but I never...I always thought..", she was almost pleading. “That’s the problem, Cunt!", Jacob snarled “you think too much....well, we’ll work on that later...but for now, get fixed up...and when you step out of that door...I want you HOT and ready to go...got it, Slut?” “Y-y-yeah..I guess so”, Laura mumbled. “Guess my ass” Jacob scolded “Here...take these, they’ll help you get into it.” “What are they?” She asked. “Who gives a fuck what they are, Whore...just take the damned pills!” Jacob demanded.

After Jacob left the room, Laura sat down heavily in the chair and stared at her image in the mirror. Hair mussed, heavy lipstick smeared and mascara running, a semi-dry stream of Jacob’s cum on one cheek...she truly looked a mess. " A used whore!” she swore to herself. She looked at the two capsules in her hand. “What the fuck” she said to herself “It can’t get any worse than this...sold like a piece of meat!” With that she popped the pills in her mouth and swallowed hard, the taste of Jacob’s cum still lingering. “Damn it, I’ll just start all over”, she said as she scrubbed the smeared make-up off her face. As she applied the heavy base that she preferred, she began to feel a bit dizzy. “Must be the shit Jacob gave me....the bastard!", Laura said to herself. She’d never considered Jacob anything other than wonderful since the day they met. As she appied her eye liner she noticed that her pulse rate was increasing dramatically and she was feeling hot. “Well...he said I should be hot...didn’t he?” Laura chuckled as she felt her self becoming aroused. “What the hell is wrong with me” she thought “I’ve been rented out like a street whore to 2 black men, I’m painting myself up like a clown to get them excited....and I’m getting turned on!". Suddenly the image of the two black cocks popped into her head. “God they’re huge”, she thought. Jacob had the largest cock she’d ever seen in person...actually one of only three she’d ever seen in her whole life. Both of these men appeared to be larger soft than Jacob’s fully erect 8-incher. “I better loosen up like Jacob said” Laura thought as she imagined a long black cock snaking up her ass. She was tingling all over now. Quickly finding a butt plug, she brought it to her mouth and slid the 8 inch prong past her lips into her throat. The tingling in her cunt increased to the point where she almost climaxed. Laura pistoned the plug in and out a few times to make sure it was coated with saliva. When she pulled it from her mouth she was suprised at the ammount of spit filling her mouth. " My God.....I’m drooling” she thought. Moving the prong to her ass, she slowly pushed it into her hole. “AAaahhhhh...yeahhh...that’s gggooooooddddd” she moaned as she pushed he plug to the hilt. Quickly switching the vibe to the MAX position, Laura reflexively began rubbing her swollen clit with her other hand.

The orgasm was the largest she’d ever experienced...pushing her almost to the point of passing out. When she regained her composure she quickly finished applying the finishing touches to her make-up and lit up one of her now-familiar long, brown cigarettes. The teased hair, the painted face, the lycra catsuit and heels made quite a seductive picture. She took a long drag off her cigarette, watching herself in he mirror. She exhaled slowly, licked her lips seductively and said “well, Slut, time to earn your pay”. With that, she turned and slowly walked into the room.

Part VI

Henry and Donnell, both retired porn actors and former clients of Jacob’s, had been around any number of beautiful, sexy women. That experience, however, didn’t keeps their jaws from hitting the floor as Laura emerged from the bathroom. Jacob had filled them in a little on his project with the promise of utter secrecy in return for “helping” with the “training” of his patients. That Jacob was reconfiguring the sexuality of a young woman was believable enough to the two. But that she was knock-down gorgeous and was to be treated like a white-trash whore was beyond belief.

“Well boys, do I look a little better now?", Laura teasingly asked as she strutted across the room and perched herself on a barstool. “Y-yeah” Henry stuttered, his earlier cool having left the room as soon as Laura entered. “Goddamn.....fuckin’ hot!” was all that Donnell could think of in reponse.“Well now....what exactly is supposed to happen now, gentlemen?", Laura said in a low voice. “Let’s see you dance, Bitch!", Henry said, quickly recovering his role. Laura smiled and took another long drag from her cigarette, crushed out the butt and began a slow, sexual dance in the middle of the room.

“Look at her asshole, Henry”, Donnell said in disbelief “Bitch’s gotta butt plug stuck up her ass!". Both men had begun stroking their heavy cocks at the sight. “Now now boys...leave that to me....don’t want you wastin’ any of that cum on the floor” Laura growled. With that she sunk to her knees in front of Henry, the larger of the two, and scooped his rapidly expanding cock into her mouth. Donnell quickly knelt behind her and began kneading her large tits, mashing them tightly in his huge hands. A small orgasm racked Laura as she began to force Henry’s 11-inck prick down her throat. “That’s it slut....eat my dick” Henry demanded. “Here...let me help” Donnell said as he grabbed the back of Laura’s head and forced her mouth down on Henry’s prick. Laura almost began to panic until she felt the fat head of Henry’s cock slip past the entrance to her throat. Henry watched in amazement as more and more of his cock slipped past Laura’s heavily lipsticked lips. “No slut’s ever taken t! he whole thing”, Henry moaned as he watched Laura’s nose push into his tangled pubes.

Laura was in ecstacy....nothing had ever felt so nasty...so wonderful. She was flowing from one small orgasm to another. As she took more of the massive cock into her throat...the stronger the orgasm. At one point, she became so lost in her climax that she forgot to pull back to allow a breath. Only after her sight began to “grey out” did she quickly extract the prick from her throat for a deep breath. Donnell, not to be left out slid under Laura’s ass and began sucking noisly on her extended clit. With the sudden increase in stimulation, Laura pulled the cock from her mouth.

“Fuckin’ yeah you bastard...eat that cunt...get it wet for your fat black prick”, Laura growled.

“Shut up and suck, Cunt!", Henry yelled “you got me close to cummin’".

“Oh yeah!” Laura moaned “Give that load...feed me!". She grasped the long cock in both hands, one above the other so that most of the massive length was covered by her long-nailed hands. She placed the huge head just inside her mouth so she could drag her tounge stud across the sensitive gland.

“That’s it bitch, take my load!” Henry wailed as the first huge spurt filled Laura’s eager mouth. Pulse after pulse of hot white cum filled Laura’s mouth. “UUUNNNnnnnnnggghhhh” She moaned as yet another violent orgasm racked her body. “SO MUCH CUMMMMM” she thought as she determinedly swallowed spurt after spurt. The race was lost, and soon cum flowed down her chin and tits in small rivers. “Damn Henry” Donnell said admiringly “You been savin’ up?” “No” Henry moaned as his orgasm subsided “It’s just this bitch got me so hot eatin’ my prick like that.”

Laura was amazed at the ammount of cum Henry had produced. “Jacob’s never cum like that”, she thought. “But Jacob’s tastes sweeter” she said to herself as she sccoped up stray rivlets with her fingers and licked them clean. After she was sure Henry was thru, she took his dangling member down her throat once more and sucked forcefully, willing the last drop into her gullet.

“That’s enough, Slut” Henry barked “Now drain Donnell while I get ready for that cunt!” Laura squirmed at the thought of Henry’s huge prick in her pussy.

“You’re the boss, Henry” Laura moaned “Oh, and by the way....thank you!”

“Thanks for what, Slut?” Henry asked.

“For feeding me” Laura smiled.

Laura quickly stood. “Where you goin’ bitch” Donnell asked quickly “You still got some suckin’ to do!” “You deserve the same treatment your partner got, so give me a minute to fix up, OK?", Laura explained as she headed for the bathroom. Staring at the mirror, Laura was stunned at her face. “Look at all the cum” she squealed. She quickly scraped up as much as she could with her long nails and fed it to her mouth. “CCCUUUUMMMM”, her mind screamed as another orgasm shook her body. Regaining her composure, Laura quickly repaired her makeup and scampered back into the room.

“Lookin’ fine, slut” Donnell said softly “Now get to it!”

“You gonna feed more black cum, baby” Laura moaned as she dropped to her knees “Or you gonna wait and pump it up my ass?”

“Sorry bitch, but you’re gonna eat cum no matter where the dick’s been” Donnell snarled “Now get to it!”

Laura quickly complied and soon had most of Donnell’s 9-incher buried in her throat. “Damn Girl, that’s one fine mouth you got” Donnell said, staring as Laura’s freshly painted lips slid down his cock.

“This end ain’t so bad either” Henry noted, moving closer to Laura’s wiggling ass. Henry’s powers of recovery were amazing. Only minutes after pumping her mouth full of cum, his dick was quickly swelling to it’s impressive max.

“Hold her still Donnell” Henry ordered “Let’s see if we can touch”. With that, Henry shoved his prick deep into Laura’s dripping cunt. “UUUUUNNNGGGGHHHHH”, Laura screamed around the cock in her mouth as Henry stuffed her full. Laura’s mind exploded in orgasm as she felt Henry’s mammoth cock split her pussy. She pulled Dannell’s cock from her throat and yelled “That’s it you fucker...fuck it...fuck it...AAAANNNGHHHH”. Tears streamed down her face as she lost herself in yet another violent orgasm. “Nothing has ever felt like this...” Laura thought as her climax subsided.

Donnell, not to be left out quickly pushed his dripping prick back into Laura’s open mouth. “How’s it feel to be an Oreo, Slut?” Henry teased. Both men increased their pace. Donnell fucking her face and throat in time with Henry’s assault on her cunt.

Laura had never experienced a double fuck before and her mind was reeling. “I love it...I LOVE IT!” her mind cried as she rushed to another orgasm...her 10th of the encounter.

Absorbed in the fuck-sandwich, Laura took no notice of the flashbulb strobe as Jacob clicked away. “This is too much” Jacob laughed to himself, his own prick straining against his jeans. No more was Laura an unwilling participant..a paid whore. It was obvious she was loving every inch...every minute of this.

“I’m gonna cum, Bitch!” Donnell yelled. Laura again dutifull pulled the long prick from her mouth and wrapped her hands aound the shaft. “Feed me you fucker..come on..shoot!", she encouraged. Donnell quickly complied, overflowing her sucking mouth, his cum dripping from her chin in huge drops. “Yeah....me too”, Henry moaned as Laura’s silky pussy milked his cock. “Here”, Henry yelled as he whipped his cock from her cunt and spun her around to face him. “Cum for me, baby” Laura encouraged, Donnells spunk still dripping from her chin. “YYYEEEEAAHHHH”, Henry bellowed as another massive orgasm shook his body. Once more, Laura was awash in cum. Finally, as both cocks had shot their load, Laura opened her eyes and stared at Jacob, camera in hand.

“You got anything for me”, Laura growled, a small cum bubble forming in the corner of her mouth. “Yeah...Yeah I do”, Jacob moaned as he freed his swollen cock and plugged it in her dripping mouth. The excitement of the performance was too great for him and in two strokes of her cum-covered mouth, Jacob erupted. Laura trapped as much as she could in her mouth, allowing the rest to cover her face and tits. Once she was sure he was finished, Laura looked deeply in his eyes, her mouth open wide, proudly showing her prize. Jacob, amazed at the pure wantonness of the act, quickly snapped a shot before nodding his head. Seeing that, Laura slowly gulped his load, licking her lips as the cum slid down her throat.

“Thank you, gentlemen”, Laura said “Alright, who’s ready to fuck my ass?”

Jacob could only shake his head in disbelief as he developed one picture after another. The change in Laura was clearly visible. Emerging from the bathroom, the look was erotic and slutty, for sure, but with a tinge of hesitation and dread. Later, with Henry’s long black cock lodged in her throat, the look in her eyes had changed. Frantically rubbing her clit with her fingers, butt plug shoved tightly up her ass, Laura’s expession had changed to a longing..almost as if she was willing the hot cum from Henry’s heavy balls. Then, with both ends plugged with black cock, the look on Laura’s cum-drenched face was one of pure lust. It was then, as the three men blasted away at her face with their cum, that the last vestige of Laura’s former personality broke away...leaving only the purely sexual animal Jacob had been striving for.

The next morning, Jacob awoke to find an already-painted Laura slowly suckling his prick. “Starting early, Slut?", Jacob moaned. “Yeessss”, Laura slurred around a mouthful of cock. “Did you sleep much?", Jacob asked as Laura pulled his shaft from her pouty red lips. “A couple of hours”, Laura said between licks, “Henry left about 4:00am this morning”. Jacob looked at the clock...it was 7:00am. “You got three hours”, Jacob said, obviously stunned. “Actually two”, Laura said quickly as she slowly engulfed Jacob’s stiff rod, swallowing him whole. A few minutes more of Laura’s fantastic deep-throat technique and Jacob blasted what felt like a quart of hot jism in Laura’s mouth. Following form, Laura allowed Jacob a quick peek at her liquid reward before gulping down the lot.

“Thank you, Jacob”, Laura moaned as her own orgasm rushed over her body.

Once they had both recovered, Jacob continued with his questioning. “Henry left at 4:00?", Jacob asked,“I left you three alone around 10:00pm”.

“Well”, Laura began as she repaired her make-up, “Henry and Donnell took about three turns each before Donnell ran out of cum”.

Jacob did the math. “Henry got off 5 times?", Jacob asked in wonder.

“7 times”, Laura explained, “and they both made me swallow their loads each time”.

“So, my little cum-eating slut, what did they have you do?", Jacob asked, his prick beginning to stir at her vivid re-counting.

Make-up perfect, Laura lit up a long, brown cigarette and began. “After you left, I got cleaned up again and the guys had me dance awhile, then they had me fuck myself with that long black dildo you got me”, Laura said. “Then, when Donnell began to get hard again, he had me lick his asshole for awhile”, she continued.

“You rimmed his asshole?", Jacob asked, clearly suprised at this extension of her new-found anal addiction.

“Yeah”, Laura said, her own eyes beginning to dialate with lust,“He almost came just from that, but he had me turn around and fucked me in my ass”.

“That was a pretty big cock...How’d you like that”, Jacob asked as he began to stroke his quickly stiffining rod.

“It kinda hurt at first”, Laura recalled, “But then it got good to me.”

“Good to me”, Jacob repeated, “your sounding like a ghetto tramp now, Slut”.

“What kind of tramp do you want me to be, Jacob”, Laura asked, her eyes locked on his now stiff prick.

“I’m not sure, but I like the progression you’ve made”, Jacob replied “Now, seeing as how you’ve made my dick hard again...", Jacob said, motioning for Laura to come to him. Laura took a final, deep drag from her cigarette and, with smoke billowing from her nose and mouth, stood and walked seductively over and knelt between his legs.

“How can I service you, Jacob”, Laura smiled.

“Suck it, Slut..get it good and lubed”, Jacob replied. Laura responded by swallowing his rod deep into her throat. He could feel her tounge stud sliding under the sensitive gland. “That’s a good Slut....your cunt wet?", Jacob asked.

“MMMMM MMMM”, Laura purred around his cock.

Jacob grabbed her teased hair, pulling her mouth from his rod. “Lay back, Bitch”, He growled. Laura quickly complied, her legs spread wide, her shaved pussy dripping in anticipation.

Jacob grabbed both legs at the ankles and raised them above his head, affording him an unobstructed view of Laura’s swollen pink pussy. “Looks like your customers wore you out a bit, Slut”, Jacob observed as he slid his rod slowly to the hilt.

“YYYYeeahhhhh” Laura moaned in answer as Jacob picked up a steady stroke. “It hurts sooo good, Jacob”, Laura said between gasps.

“You probably can’t even feel this in your slutty strtched-out cunt?", Jacob teased.

“NNNNNOOOooooo”, Laura moaned as she felt Jacob pull out, leaving her with a horrible empty feeling. “No Jacob, your cock’s the best...No one makes me cum like you” Laura almost begged “and your cum’s the sweetest I’ve ever eaten”.

“Roll over, Bitch”, Jacob growled “Let’s see if your ass is stretched as well”.

“NOoooo it’s sooo sore”, Laura yelped as Jacob forced her onto her knees. Jacob was stunned by the swelling.

“I bet you can feel me in there”, Jacob laughed as he shoved two fingers in Laura’s dripping snatch. “Squeeze, Bitch”, Jacob commanded “Get those fingers lubed”. Jacob could feel Laura’s cunt muscles flex and squeeze as she tried to comply. “That’s a good slut...now, spread your asscheeks”, Jacob ordered. First two, then three cunt-slicked fingers, Jacob soon had Laura’s asshole opened a full inch. Laura, thru gasps of pain and moans of pleasure was soon pushing back, trying to force more of Jacobs hand into her ass.

Once he was sure she was fully opened, Jacob moved to his knees behind her and slowly forced his prick into her butt. “Oh, Slut....that’s good...nice and tight”, Jacob moaned as he began fucking her ass with long 9-inch strokes. Laura made only soft mewing noises, overcome by the intensity of the pleasure/pain combination. “Did they double-fuck you, Slut?", Jacob asked on another deep down-stroke “One in your ass, another in your cunt?".

“Y-Y-Yeah”, Laura moaned, the pain being replaced by huge waves of pleasure, “Henry in my cunt...D-Donnell in my ass”.

“You loved it...didn’t you, Cunt?", Jacob sneered as he felt his own orgasm rising.

“Y-YEEEAAAAHHHH”, Laura screamed as another orgasm crashed over her.

“Damn, Slut”, Jacob moaned loudly “You’re gonna make me cum again”.

“Feed me, please Jacob...please cum in my mouth”, Laura yelled as she surged forward, extracating herself from Jacob’s throbbing rod. Scampering quickly, she quickly dropped to her knees in front of Jacob. “P-P-Please”, she begged.

“Perfect...absolutely perfect”, Jacob thought as he watched Laura, heavy lipstick smeared, eyes closed, mouth opened wide in expectation of her owners load. Moving forward, Jacob plugged his member between Laura’s lips. Closing quickly, Laura began to milk is cock, urging the cum from his balls.

As Jacob’s cock began to spurt in her mouth, Laura’s mind exploded in ecstacy. “Y-Y-YEEAAAHHH, cum for me, Jacob”, Laura screamed in her mind,“Feed your slut, give her what she needs”. “I LOVE THIS..this is what I’m for”.