The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Laundry-Mat

Chapter 5: Faster And Faster

Within about a half-hour of his escapade in the laundrymat, Matt was surprisingly horny. Habitual masturbators are as much addicts as any boozehound or junkie. It was like the return of an itch that you couldn’t scratch. Except this itch you could scratch. And in Matt’s case now, he’d figured out how to push a woman to the point where’s she’d beg to scratch his itch, so to speak.

Not really realizing where exactly he was headed, Matt locked up the office and went out into the large strip mall. Walking down the sidewalk, he felt 10 feet tall. His newfound power put more than a little confidence in his stride. With Heather he’d demonstrated to himself that he could have any woman he wanted.

To prove his point to himself—and who could blame him for wanting to—he glanced at the big-boobed woman walking her golden retriever right in front of him. She had reddish-brown hair and was wearing a long skirt and a sweater that did little to hide a very impressive rack. He took in a deep whiff and he was easily able to locate the woman’s unique scent. His special blend of pheromones and telepathy kicked in. Matt could tell that the woman had sex earlier that morning and had some of her own cum still on her. But she was not so satisfied that Matt’s wasn’t able to warm her with a mental stroke to her pussy. As Matt continued walking past her, he heard her gasp loudly. After another ten strides he looked back at her over her shoulder, where her golden retriever had dug his head under her skirt. She was protesting and pushing her pet away, but not all that forcefully or convincingly.

* * *

It was not until he stepped into the grocery store that Matt knew what was here to see. It was Marcy.

Marcy was a grocery bagger who probably prompted the same question with every customer: What the fuck was she doing working at a grocery store? Marcy was absolutely gorgeous. She was 19, blonde, about 5′ 3″, with pert little breasts, and the most fantastically vivid green eyes Matt had ever seen.

For months Matt had been coming into this store, and whenever Marcy smiled at him and told him to have a nice day, Matt never uttered more than a timid “thanks.” Marcy was a completely friendly girl, her beauty was more inviting than intimidating—but Matt never did have much luck striking up conversations with cute girls, and never had luck elevating chit-chat into outright flirting. But he’d always dug Marcy; he only knew her name from the nametag. He always thought that a big part of her allure was that being so young she didn’t fully appreciate the power of her own beauty. It was either that or those green eyes of hers. Either way, today he had the itch and she was going to scratch it.

As Matt walked in the store, he saw that Marcy had just finished getting a carton of cigarettes for an old man, who was undoubtedly having the time of his life just being around such a young beauty like her. Matt did not feel like beating around the bush too much to start getting her excited. Something about the power to influence any woman just makes a fella greedy for more. And more.

“Hi there,” Matt started.

Marcy answered with a bright and friendly, “Hey. Do you need some help?”

“I’m looking for peanuts.”

She pointed towards the rear of the store. “They’re by the chips and tortillas.”

Matt did his best to act confused. His acting seemed to be improving as the day wore on. “Where?”

“I’ll show you.” Marcy smiled and led on at a decent rate. Matt was thrilled. Everything was situated perfectly. Even through her uniformed navy slacks, he could pick up the sweet nectar between her legs. As he followed close behind, he took a deep whiff and felt at one with her pussy. He found Marcy to be the easiest woman yet to communicate with, she was so open and kind to all in the store.

While he pictured her getting wet, he also planted his first seed. Your body has become incredibly sensitive to touch. As soon as someone touches you, even in the most glancing way, you will become aroused by that person. You shall feel like you were supercharged by a live wire, sending tingles throughout your body.

“I guess I should know where things are here by now,” Matt offered.

“It’s no problem.” Was anybody possibly this nice for real? It seemed as if Marcy was. “I’ve seen you around in here before.”

“Your name’s, Marcy.” She pointed to her nametag and agreed. “My name’s Matt.” He extended his hand just as they got to the end of the aisle. Marcy said “Nice to meet you,” before extending her hand then ...

Tiny bolts of lightning exploded within Marcy’s entire body. She felt like invisible warm spiders were crawling all over her. She felt ... horny. Just from touching guy’s electric hand. She wondered what his hands would feel like somewhere else on her body. She’d never felt like this before. Not even with the five guys she’d done it with. Maybe those times drifting off to sleep after an hour with her vibrator ... maybe.

Matt was in the zone. Again. He could see the confusion and lust in those green, green eyes staring at him like he was the culmination of every crush she’d ever had. Yes, you are attracted to me. You’d like to get me alone. You need to get me alone. You want to screw Matt’s brains out. Your hot little pussy is getting hotter. You need to have a real man like Matt to play with to really be satisfied.

Marcy just barely caught her breath long enough to say, “On second thought, I think we can find some nuts back here.” The formerly demure bagger licked her lips and grabbed the top of Matt’s shorts and started leading him through the double doors into the back portion of the grocery store. A part of her editorialized to herself, “You’re a bad girl, Marcy. And I LIKE it.”

As they made it through the stockroom, Matt pushed her a little further. You are feeling incredibly sexual, like a cat on the prowl. You walk in a horny strut, crossing one foot over the other to make your hips sway like a REAL woman. As she continued to lead Matt through the back room by his waistband, Marcy’s exaggerated walk was over the top. Her gyrating hips filled out the ass of her pants and as he stared at her rounded ass, he was beginning to think that her green eyes weren’t necessarily her most striking attributes.

He was definitely sporting some very hard wood already. And as she was still grabbing the top of his pants, she was in a great position to notice. She continued to turn through the storeroom, now softly rubbing his bulge up and down the outside of his trunks. Touching my cock excites you. You love to touch me, anywhere and everywhere. You want to lick every inch of my body. There is nothing more exciting to you than knowing that Matt finds you sexy and that you give him as much pleasure as is humanly and sexually possible.

Marcy led him behind some boxes in the storeroom to a secluded area. She knocked him down forcefully with two hands on his chest onto a short wide bed of flour bags. She jumped down to kneel above him. She threw her shirt off in one quick motion, exposing her sports bra. Within another moment she managed, amidst her escalating lust, to rid herself of the sports bra.

Matt had really misjudged the size of Marcy’s chest in her normal uniform. The sports bra was really hiding a beautiful set of rounded fair-skinned boobs with very smallish areola. She touched her hands behind her back, with the burning hope that she was making Matt happy. “Do you like my boobs?”

“God, yes. I love them.” She was ecstatic. She was overjoyed that this hunk of a man loved her titties. She bent forward, still kneeling above him, and Matt sucked at her left breast while caressing the other one in his hand. All the while Marcy kissed his head and let her hands room down the neck of Matt’s T-shirt, gliding over his hairless chest and stopping to occasionally twist his nipple.

It was difficult for her to stay focused. With each of his satisfied moans, Marcy realized that there were so many places to touch on a man. And with each new one, her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. She scooted back to kick off her shoes and get her pants and thong off as soon as possible. No need to hide a beautiful body from this man. Marcy was a magnificent piece of ass, and she knew it. She loved it.

She started planting kisses on Matt’s thighs as her hands stroked his inseam. She, with a little bit of willing help from Matt, pulled his trunks down with her teeth. As she kissed his stomach, her hands massaged his attentive cock. As she pulled off his sandals then licked his feet, her ass grinded his crotch.

Marcy was in no hurry and was spending minutes on every inch below his waist. While he languished in constant sensual touch from this sexually unleashed beauty, Matt was swooning with pleasure. He would have continued to push her but she was already past her own point of no return. Matt was trying to remain calm, delay his orgasm and enjoy every fucking second of this. As the expression goes, it don’t get any better than this.

Looking around the storeroom as Marcy began licking and cooing at his dick, he started watching the bank of security cameras on the wall to his left. He was staring at people passing through the frozen foods section of the store, just occupying his mind somewhat while Marcy’s flicked at his cock with her nimble tongue. “That feels so good,” he announced. Just then she started whimpering joyfully and clearly was experiencing an intense orgasm, and moved down to lick his balls while running her soft palms up and down his inner thighs. She certainly did love to please.

On the black & white video, Matt was no longer staring absent-mindedly. He was silenced by a stunning black woman in a minidress having a hard time deciding which ice cream to get. Being in the middle of being licked clean by a beautiful young blonde, he was somewhat in a purely lustful state. So he did what was natural—he located the black woman’s scent which was clear even at this distance. Perhaps he had stronger powers in the midst of sexual passion, perhaps not. He didn’t care. But he was able to direct the woman into the back storeroom, down the long corridor to the left and right towards he and Marcy.

As the black woman was walking through the back in the grips of the most gripping sexual curiosity she’d ever know, Matt started spying the surveillance camera for other women. And he found more. A huge breasted redhead in a tight black halter top and cut off jeans started walking towards the storeroom almost immediately after he saw her. He was projecting incredible amounts of pheromones and mental commands, drawing women like a moth to a flame.

He also spotted another one—a brunette with glasses and the longest legs he’d ever seen being displayed by a slit skirt. She almost came running to the back of the store.

Marcy kept sucking at his bulging cock for dear life, and Matt had successfully convinced himself that he was some sort of a God. Women were creaming on the spot, just being summoned by him.

The black woman was the first to reach them. She was still holding her box of vanilla ice cream in one hand while she wantonly flipped up her minidress with the other to play with herself.

“Hi,” Matt said, as he directed her to come to him with his beckoning index finger. The black woman lifted her minidress off over her head and revealed a perfectly toned naked body. Apparently she wasn’t wearing underwear, or had managed to ditch it en route to the back room.

She joined Marcy on her knees in front of Matt, and she joined in licking his cock. The motion of two tongues up and down his shaft was unbelievable. The newcomer had a great idea and opened up her carton of vanilla ice cream. She dug her hand in the now soft ice cream and started rubbing it up and down his penis, plus all over his balls and inner thighs. They proceeded to lap every ounce of it up with their tongues. Neither of them had ever tasted anything half as sweet as the sweet syrupy melting ice cream blended with the aroma of his crotch.

The two women were overcome with the joy of pleasuring him. Their moaning was working each other into a frenzy; they each reserved a free hand to finger themselves as they constantly kissed each other and his still growing pecker. Jesus, was it really 10″ at this point? He was growing beyond what he’d imagined was possible in his wildest dreams.

Right on cue, the red head approached and straddled Matt’s left shoulder. The 38DD freckled bombshell was stuffing her boobs in Matt’s face and he was playfully licking at her nipples through her thin halter. She pulled down her halter to her waist, and pulled his head to her tits with both hands. With the approval of Matt’s moans, all three of the women continued to play with themselves and all three began to cum at the same time.

There were various cries, “Oh, I love your giant cock”, “Suck on my titties and make me cum again,” “I’ll do anything if you fucked me,” “My slutty pussy is so wet”, “Fuck me forever,” “I want your humungous beautiful shaft in my cunt”. It was unbelievable that Matt hadn’t come yet with all of this attention.

It was about to become impossible as the brunette woman with the skirt came in. The other three all parted like the Red Sea when she stepped up. Marcy stripped the woman of her skirt, the black woman French-kissed her while she removed her glasses, and the redhead stepped behind her and fondled her medium sized breasts—all three of the women who had been with Matt were now happily relegated to being the maiden attendants of the woman with the skirt.

Matt couldn’t even see her face now, he was busy concentrating and postponing his orgasm. His eyes were fiercely shut. But in his mind he could see her dripping yet taut pussy as the other three women lowered her down onto Matt’s steaming erection. They proceeded to fuck, not with their own motions, but by the three assisting beauties lifting the new woman up and down onto his cock. With each stroke, all four of the women were moaning in unbridled ecstasy. It was as if his massive prick plowing into the one velvet was fucking ALL of them silly.

They continued to lift the fucking woman up and down, but still had enough free hands and space to rub Matt all up and down. He could no longer really see anything clearly, everything was a mass of jugs, presented pussies, arms, thighs, caressing fingernails. It was more than a man could take. It was even more than a God like Matt could take.

He was coming. He was over the point of no return. God he was coming like a volcano.

(to be continued)