The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Laundry-Mat

Part 3: Practice Makes Perfect

It was pretty clear that Matt had stumbled onto something. He put it many different ways in his head, but the long and short of it was that Matt discovered that through the sheer power of concentration he could control women sexually by making a connection to them through even the fainted smell of their pussy juices. It was like when he was a kid and thought he could fly just by wanting it hard enough. When he was 6 that didn’t work—he got a concussion on the trash cans after leaping from his parents’ roof—but not THIS WAS WORKING. Once he had the smell of a woman’s moistness, he could turn her on just with his thoughts.

He couldn’t describe it explicitly, but as he locked onto the smell of a woman’s pussy, he swear he could follow along with the rising and falling of her breath. He’d breathe along in the same inhale/exhale pattern, making sure to emphasize a strong pull of air in and push of air out.

Matt experimented all week, with increased success each time. On Tuesday he got a blonde so hot that she jumped her boyfriend right there in the laundry. Wednesday, he had a redhead in a full dripping sweat by the time she left. By Thursday, he was able to got a mother to lock her kids in the car so she could play with her breasts in the laundrymat restroom. Once he was one her wavelength, he was inside her pussy and her head, and had her moaning “ohhh, my titties” by the time they both came.

This was all just from connecting to the woman’s smell. Once he was locked in, the aroma took him into an intoxicated state where whatever fantasies he had became almost pure concentration. With his breathing heavy and a Zen-like state, he was actually producing some kind of telepathy. It was all connected to smell, and his mental state actually fired off a powerful wave of pheromones to the woman, causing arousal and extreme suggestiveness. Through trial and error, he was honing this gift like a horny craftsman. He just couldn’t wait for tomorrow.

Tomorrow was Friday and Matt knew exactly what that meant. Heather would be in to do her laundry.