The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Name: The Last day of Larissa

The obligatory disclaimer: This is (fortunely!) a fiction story, and while it may (hopefully) probe itself entertaining, if you take it seriously you should indeed use some hypnotism to heal yourself. For the rest of you, enjoy.

“That’s very good Larissa, just look very deep in the pendant”

Larissa just stood there, unable to remove her gaze from that shiny, beautiful pendant that George wanted to show her with that eagerness. It was certainly a beautiful pendant. It was a diamond. She was so sure of that. A beautiful, uniquely cut diamond. In the light of the beach’s sun, its reflection was a irresistible sight. As it moved from left to right, its shining captured all of Larissa’s attention. All those colors, so vivid, so wonderful, they make Larissa feel ...

“Relaxed, Larissa. You are becoming more and more relaxed. Look deep at the pendant. Don’t, think, don’t move, Larissa, just look at the pendant, and relax... just look, and relax... look... and relax...”

Even if she wanted, she just couldn’t stop looking at the spinning gem. It was so wonderful, so enthralling. Something was happening to her, she was aware of that, but she couldn’t even began to think what it was, let alone thinking if it was bad or not. She just stood there, in the middle of the beach, alone with Greg, looking at that beautiful jewel. She was feeling so relaxed... and so enthralled... and so... and so...

“Hypnotized. You are becoming more, and more hypnotized, Larissa. So deeply, deeply hypnotized. Your mind is now an open book to me, and your will is gone. You are so very, very obedient, so very, very deeply hypnotized...”

She was indeed. Her athletic, bikini clad body laid marionette-like in defeat, her pretty face was a mask of pure, relaxed rapture, as her emerald eyes looked, dreamly to the controlling pendant George swung again, and again and again. She was deeply, deeply hypnotized, and so deeply, deeply...

“in my control. You are in my control Larissa. Your willpower is fading with each swing of this beautiful jewel. Look at it, Larissa. Look at the beautiful light of this beautiful jewel. Listen to the sound of my voice, my soothing, mesmerizing voice. Feel how your delicious body is vecoming more and more relaxing, submitting totally to my will...”

Larissa just stood there, unable to do or think anything. Her gaze was frozen in the pendant, as was her mind. The only part of her sexy, almost nude body that moved was her long brown hair, as the wind blown in that beach where only she and her hypnotic captor were the only souls at the moment.

“Now, Larissa, your eyes are very, very tired. Look deep at the pendulum, and feel your eyelids becoming heavier.... And heavier... feel it, Larissa, struggle to keep your eyes open, to keep your tired, heavy eyelids open... and as you fight to keep the open, you will feel them more and more heavy.... And you will feel so very sleepy... and as you close your eyes, for every little bit you close them, you will feel your willpower going away and away.... And when your tired eyes finally close, all your willpower will be gone...”

Slowly, Larissa’s eyes began to close. Was there a last, desperate struggle to maintain her will, to escape from the hypnotic control, some last, final fight for her freedom? If it were, she failed miserably. Hey eyelids closed steadily, unable to resist to the power of the light, that controlled her more and more...

“That’s right Larissa, close your eyes. Even when closed, you can see an image in your mind, Larissa. The bright, controlling light from my pendant is in your head, Larissa, and each time you sleep, each time you close your eyes, you will see the light, seducing you, relaxing you, controlling you...”

Larissa was defenseless. She was a flesh-and-bone doll, whose strings were the lights of the mysterious stone that from now on ruled her life. George began to advance at her, slowly and all smiling, like a predator with a perfect prey. That was, after all, what summed up the situation: he WAS a predator. And she was his clueless prey.

“Now, listen and obey my voice Larissa, and look deeply to the light in your mind’s eye. Come to me Larissa, come sexily, slowly, to me. You’re helpless, so helplessly obeying my orders Larissa, so helplessly obedient...”

She was so. She began to walk to him, as he instructed. If she was aware of what was happening, it wasn’t really a difference: she simply couldn’t think about anything at all. The could only react to whatever was the voice that showed that mystical light to he.

“Come to me, beautiful dish. I just wanna eat you!". With that, George began to explore her. First her powerful, well rounded breasts, he caressed slowly, then he hugged her, and whispered in her ear. “Kiss me”. She did, passionately, as if he was a long-lost love. He kissed hes savagely, as his hands explored her waist, her bottom, her legs, her everything. She smelled of perfume, her kiss was a delicacy, and her innocent, hypnotized state made her even more appealing. Without stopping for kissing her, he stripped her from her black bikini, and took her down to the beach.

“Listen well Larissa! I will take your virginity now, and with that I will submit you completely Larissa. My wishes will become your wishes, my word will being your truth, and you’ll never fully awake from this deep hypnotic trance. Answer me Larissa: do you want this?”

There was no change in Larissa’s expression. She only laid passively in the beach, completely naked, mustering the last remnants of her now nonexistent strength to moan a single word. “Nooooo.....”

“So, you don’t want it. But, can you do something against it”

“No”

Then he took her, passionately so, enjoying every inch of the succulent body of this beautiful, sexy girl he had never met before. He tasted her neck, bit her ears, licked her breasts, enjoyed her back, and played with her sex. Hen he took her on the top, savoring every minute. She breathed heavily, without screaming or saying anything. His master did not order her to say anything, so she didn’t..

“LISTEN.... CAREFULLY... OH, LARISSA...YOU’RE MINE... YOU ARE TOTALLY... AND DEEPELY... MINEE!!!”

“I’M YOUR’S....TOTALLY.... AND... UH.... AND DEE—EEEPLY.... YOURS”

“WHEN YOU ORGASM, MY BEAUTIFUL.... PET... YOU WILL BE SO MINE.... AND SO HYPNOTIZED.... GO INTO TRANCE!.... GO EVEN MORE, AND MORE... INTO TRANCE.... NOW!”

“I’M NOW MORE.... IN TU—...TRANCE.... MASTER”

“YES, LARISSA YESSSS.... MORE DEEPLY.... IN MAY CONTROL.... MORE... AND...YESSS....YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

“UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

That was the only, mute scream Larissa could muster for her first time.

Larissa and George were sit alone in the beach, looking at the sea. They were in their respective swimsuits now.

“So, tell me, about you. Dou you live here”

“No, my family and I came from vacations”

“Then how is that I found you here, alone?”

“In vacations, all my family sleeps till late. I usually don’t sleep much, so I figured out to explore a place like this.”

“Why here”

“I love this beach, is not my first time here. It reminded me of myself: wild, virgin and alive.”

It wasn’t a sarcasm, it was true. Larissa was unable to tell George anything but the truth as far as she knew it..

“So, do you know someone with power? Someone able to mobilize half of the country in hopes of finding you?

“No”

“Then, I think is sleepy time again. Come here, Larissa, look at the pendant. Look deep, deep to the pendant. Look at the light, Larissa, and relax, more, and more....”

It was seemed impossible for Larissa to be more hypnotized than she already was, but that magic stone was more powerful than even George suspected. At that time, he cold have programmed Larissa with anything he wanted, but he liked the rush he felt when he hypnotized someone with his stone.

“Now Larissa, evoke mentally everything you feel something about. Everything you love, everything you hate, every you feel.... Now it’s lost. In place, a sense of deep relaxation and submission remains. You don’t love, or hate, or fear anything except what you learn from now on and whatever I tell you to. You aren’t here on vacations, you’re here because you left home, because you didn’t love anything there. You fled because you love me. You really love me, beyond anything. You will do everything for my sake, even if that means losing me. My pleasure is the only meaning of your life now. I that clear?”

“Yes”

“Then rebuild your personality. When I clap my hands, you will count to five, and you will be fully alert to your surroundings, able to act as if in your control. But you will not awake. You will never awake completely. And, Larissa?”

“Yes?”

“Until I say otherwise, you will not wear anything except that black bikini you got”.

George was an adventurer. He was always on the road, not only in the U.S., but in all the continent. His last pet, Larissa, he met in a Mexican beach. She was a looker, but then, George was a selective one. You can be like that when you have the power. He would keep her until he got bored of her or until he ran out of cash, then he would sell her to whoever was paying for a beautiful, totally submissive American slave. Sometimes it was a white slaver, but more frequently it was a desperate loser that gave him all his life savings in exchange of a hypnotized wife. Then, George just moved on. Yes, he could abuse more of his power, but for George, unlimited power didn’t bring ultimate corruption, but ultimate freedom. For now.