The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Last Choice

The last thing I said before I boarded the plane was, “Please don’t cancel me on the last minute on this one. I do not want to fly all the way out to Dallas and find out you cannot make it.”

Right as the stewardess said, “Sir, the captain has asked that all the electronic products be turned off” my girlfriend said, “I won’t let you down. I know how important this is.”

As the plane began to taxi to the terminal I turned my phone on and a text message immediately popped into my inbox. It was my girlfriend cancelling on me and I just rolled my eyes knowing she was going to let me down again. If the pussy wasn’t so damn good I would have cut her loose a long time ago. All I texted back was “Okay, thanks for letting me know.”

I wasted no time in logging into the internet and pulling out phone books to find an escort. Picking out a few hot and classy looking women I began dialing each escort service trying to find a date for the dinner I had that evening. That was when I learned that last minute escorts are not easy to come by. After several hours of saying no thank you I went back to the service that promised that each escort was trained in etiquette and had at least a bachelor’s degree. I figured if I did not have some hottie I could at least have someone that made me sound good.

The service said, “Well sir you’re in luck because we do have one escort available tonight. Apparently there is some big awards dinner tonight and a lot of our escorts were booked for this evening. She caters to a certain type of clientele but I am sure you will not be disappointed. Can I ask what type of event you are attending?”

I laughed and said, “That same business award ceremony everyone else is going to.”

Then the service said, “Then I guarantee you will not be disappointed.”

I gave him my hotel room number, the attire for the evening’s event and my credit card number. I showered and got ready and when I walked out of my room into the regular hotel room I heard a knock at the door. I went to the door and asked who it was and a woman’s voice said, “Hi Aaron, I am Serena from the escort service.”

When I first opened the door I thought, “Oh my gosh they sent me an amazon goddess instead of a date to the award dinner.”

She smiled and said, “I know I was your last choice but I promise by the end of the night you’ll be glad I was available. I am kind of an acquired taste. I usually cater to men with a fetish for bigger women but don’t worry; I’ll make you proud tonight. I do have some rules though. Are you ready for the rules?”

I shook my head yes. She said, “I am not a prostitute so you will not even touch me except to hold my hand unless I initiate the touch. If I ad-lib I expect you to pick up on my cues and I will do the same for you. If you introduce me to someone important or someone you’re trying to make a good impression on you will squeeze my hand twice so I know they are someone to put on a good show for. Is that clear?”

Shaking my head yes again I said, “Yes ma’am.”

She said, “Our story is that we’ve only been dating for a month so you can call me honey or Serena and I will call you honey or Aaron unless you go by another name.”

I said, “Damn, you’re good. I didn’t even think of a story.”

She put her arms around me in a big bear hug and said, “Like I said sweetie. You just play along and everyone you’re trying to impress will be impressed.”

Serena really impressed people and the night was going better than it ever would have with my girlfriend who would have been drunk and rude by now. A bitchy woman I had not previously met came over and said, “So I hear you two have been an item for a month or so. Can I ask you a question then?”

Before I could even answer Serena gave her a big smile and said, “You sure can. What’s your question?”

She looked right at me and said, “I think you hired someone to come with you tonight. I don’t think you even knew each other prior to this evening. I mean how does a 5′10″ white guy wind up dating a 6′2″ black woman?”

Serena grabbed me and pulled me in close. She put her hand behind my head and before I knew what was happening she kissed me. It was a long slow luscious kiss that made me go limp in her arms and left my head spinning. When the kiss ended Serena said, “Since you asked an honest question then you already know a lady of the evening does not kiss her customers. While I thank you for even suggesting I might be attractive enough to get wealthy white men to pay me to date them I can assure you that Aaron will be attending more events just like this with me at his side.”

The woman turned and said, “Hmm, my husband and I were wondering how someone from Texas with a nice Texas accent wound up on the arm of someone from California that hardly ever travels to Texas.”

Serena shot me a look like she could not believe I was stupid enough to tell someone I hardly ever come to Texas. Then she said, “He meant travels to Texas on business. He comes to see me all the time or I go to visit him.”

The woman said, “Oh. Well that makes perfect sense. It just sounded like he hardly ever gets to visit Texas. I apologize for the inquisition but I just had to know.”

She walked away and Serena grabbed me and said, “How the hell did you sneak away from me long enough to almost blow your cover? I was only in the bathroom for a few minutes.”

I went to answer but before I could she said, “They’re still watching. Kiss me again.”

Before I could even protest our lips were locked in another luscious kiss. This time as we kissed she slid my hands down until they were resting on her hips. She swayed her hips back and forth grinding me in a very subtle manner as we remained lip locked. This time when the kiss broke I said, “I don’t think I can handle one more of those without wanting to touch you back.”

Serena said, “I’m glad you remembered the rules. Only I can initiate but you are more than welcome to respond back and you are very welcome to enjoy it. It is very important that you follow my cues and obey me until this night is over so we do not have any more mistakes like you telling people you never come to Dallas.”

She towered over me so I looked up and said, “Yes Serena, I will obey you this evening.”

For some strange reason she made me feel different than any other woman I had ever been with. I was always the person telling the girl what to say and not say so I looked good and now she was telling me how I could look my best. Her kisses were like magic and when I had my hands on her hips and felt her grinding me I had thought about having sex with her even though she was like twice my size. She took my hand and said, “Let’s go sit and chat a bit. We’ve met everyone you wanted to meet and now I would like to get to know you a bit better.”

We went off to some far corner and sat down together. She looked at me and said, “I have entertained a lot of clients and I really could care less about them. I make them look good because they are paying me and then if they pay a lot of extra money I follow them back to their hotel room and make their wildest dreams come true. However I find myself genuinely concerned about your well being. When we kissed it felt so good and felt right. So I want you to ask me to come back to your hotel room tonight.”

Things were moving so fast. I had not been attracted at all to this woman when I first opened the door and after only half of an evening I was trusting her with impressing all my business peers and thinking about the things I wanted to do to her in bed. But I found it even more alarming that she was having feelings for me at the same time. She was a professional. I was one of a hundred different men she goes out with so what made me so different? Before I even thought to ask this question or point out how strange the whole evening had been I blurted out, “Everything is happening so fast.”

She reached out and put her fingernail under my chin and said, “What was your only job this evening?”

I said, “To obey you tonight.”

Serena said, “And I told you to invite me back to your hotel tonight didn’t I?”

I said, “Yes but” and she said, “You are resisting me and it is upsetting me. You will obey me now or I will compel you to obey.”

I said, “How can you compel me to invite you back to my hotel room? I could see how you could forcibly carry me to my hotel room but how do you make someone speak words they do not feel comfortable speaking?”

Serena said, “Oh honey that is the easy part. I can see in your eyes that you want me but you’re afraid. You’re afraid of how easy you find it to obey me. You’re afraid of the lust you feel for me now even though when we first met you were not excited to see me. You’re afraid because I’ve been with so many men. Most of all, you’re afraid what people say when you walk in with someone that looks like she played in the WNBA. But my eyes see something else and that is why I can compel you to ask me.”

I was both a little nervous at how easily she could read me and both curious and nervous about the idea of being compelled to do anything. I finally just said, “How?”

Serena said, “I have kept my secret weapons tucked safely away behind a very restrictive bra and a dress that does not highlight or accentuate my cleavage.”

She reached behind her back with one hand and began adjusting something on her dress and I heard a snapping sound and then she breathed a sigh of relief. She said, “Damn those bras hurt. Now take a look at these babies. If you had seen these on the escort website I would have been your first choice instead of your last choice.”

Serena had absolutely massive breasts that strained the confines of her dress. She had loosened the top and exposed more breasts than I had ever seen. My mouth fell open and I said, “Okay you win. Please come back to my hotel room with me tonight.”

She said, “Oh it’s not that easy anymore baby. You broke the one rule I had for you tonight so I need to make sure there are no future violations of my rules before I go back to your place.”

Desperate to spend the evening with her I said, “Okay, please let me make it up to you. I’ll do anything. Just tell me what you want me to do.”

Serena said, “Okay, I just want you to follow my hand as I run it along my cleavage. You can imagine sucking on one of these big babies or anything else you want to imagine but I want your eyes on my hand and your mind on my voice. All you have to do is watch my hand go back and forth, up and down, back and forth and you will immediately notice a calming and sleepy feeling coming over you.”

My mind immediately began thinking about a wild night of making love to my amazon woman and then resting my head on her breasts to fall asleep. I felt the calm and sleepy feeling Serena had just described and then I smiled. She said, “I always love when a man smiles at my cleavage. It makes me feel so powerful to see how your eyes just glaze over as my hand goes back and forth making you sleepier and sleepier; sleepier and sleepier. The eyes strain to stay open so you can continue gazing at my luscious delicious breasts but they’re so heavy; so very heavy. You just can’t seem to hold them open much longer.”

The idea of closing my eyes and not looking at her breasts any longer seemed like a crazy idea since I had only just been granted permission to admire them. But I also could tell she wanted me to let myself go and I wanted her so badly at this point that I did not dare follow along. She said, “When I count to five and touch your forehead your eyes will close but you will remain sitting in the same position. By time I reach five your ears will hear my voice and nothing else.”

My memory of what occurred next trailed off somewhere around the number three or four and I do not even recall her ever reaching the number five. The next thing I was aware of was that Serena was counting the other direction and when she reached number one I opened my eyes noticing I was still in the same position. The people that had been seated around us were gone and some of the tables had new faces at them but it was clear the party was starting to break up. I said, “Oh wow, how long was I asleep?”

Serena said, “You were not sleeping my pet. I hypnotized you with my breasts. It is my specialty. I cater to men with a fetish for BBWs and hypnosis fetishes. They come to me, I hypnotize them, make them think we had a great evening together and then they tip me generously and always ask for me when they’re in town.”

I said, “But I just needed a date for the night and did not care about your size or your ability to hypnotize me. I mean I fell in love with you and want to be your slave for the rest of my life but I did not feel that way when we arrived here this evening.”

She smiled and said, “And I suppose you want me to retire from being an escort and come live with you?”

Eagerly replying I said, “Yes! Exactly! Plus to make you feel more comfortable about it I will sign everything I own to you and have my payroll set up to directly deposit into your account. That way you can just give me a small spending allowance each week.”

Serena said, “Hmm, sounds promising. How about we add one more thing in to sweeten the deal? If you agree I will not only rock your world tonight; I will rock your world every night until you beg for mercy.”

I wanted Serena more than I had ever wanted any woman and I was really disappointed she did not say yes immediately. I said, “I don’t even care what it is you want the answer is already yes.”

She replied, “Good. Then let’s get out of here and when we get back to the hotel room I will give you my last demand. Then you can add me to your flight so I can fly home with you.”

As Serena seductively removed her clothing for me my erection pushed into my suit pants so hard it was actually causing pain. She bent over with her elbows resting on the bed and suddenly I had an incredible desire or even a need to get on my knees and kiss her big ass. That is exactly what I did. As I kissed her ass and played with her ass she said, “My last demand is that you refer to me as mistress and I will refer to you as slave. This is only when we are alone but it will help you remember who is in charge.”

My passion increased at the thought of being her slave and I began to kiss her ass with even more passion and desire. Then I said, “Yes mistress; you can call me slave or anything else you want. I exist for your pleasure.”

After the most intense and pleasurable evening I had ever experienced Serena woke me up and said, “Do you remember all those things you promised me last night?”

I sat up in bed and said, “Yes and I meant every one of them. I promise.”

She laughed at me and said, “Oh I know you did my little slave. Did it ever occur to you that maybe those were not your own thoughts? I love how sweet and naïve you are. Just like the urge you had to fall to your knees and kiss my ass as soon as I bent over. Maybe that was not your own thoughts either.”

I went back to my knees and said, “I don’t care why I feel the way I do I just know how I feel and I want to spend the rest of my life catering to your every need.”

Serena opened the robe she was wearing and put her breasts into my face. Then she said, “Oh don’t worry baby; I intend on keeping you forever and you will cater to my every need. Won’t you slave?”

My voice was muffled as I replied, “Yes mistress” and began my life with Serena at the controls.