The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lascivious Element Book 1 — Transforming the Nerd Girls

Chapter One

“The evidence is there.” Connor Hansen said, pointing at the large flat-screen monitor, displaying an elaborate spreadsheet. “I’m ready to test it outside of Tristan.”

The other lanky teenager gave it a cursory glance, then turned to his best friend for the last nineteen years.

“I’m not sure. How can we be sure that removing it won’t reverse the effects that it had on her?”

“You just don’t want to lose your new sex toy, dude. It’s not really a secret that you’ve been fucking my little sister.”

“Hey, it’s for science.” George Varrientos said, grinning. “Besides, she’s eighteen and unlike you, extremely hot.”

Geo and Connor had both been top of their class, and when the pair of them had decided together to defer college for at least a semester, it had ruffled feathers with both of their parents. They had explained that they just wanted to work on a project together to either see if they could kick off a startup company or if all else failed, use as a submission project for scholarships to the top engineering school in the country. In reality, they were performing experiments on Connor’s sister, Tristan. Connor wasn’t blind, his sister was smoking hot, but even he knew in his teenage hormone-filled brain that those thoughts needed to be kept under wraps. Geo, on the other hand, had no such reservations and as the project had progressed he had stepped in to reap the rewards of their success.

Success really wasn’t an appropriate word for what they had accomplished, and Connor would have been the first to admit it; that is if it was something they would ever tell anyone about. More accurately, it was luck, expanded on by simple research. They hadn’t even gone to the trouble to identify if the gumball-sized stone was a meteorite or something terrestrial that just had not been discovered yet. The smooth, metallic stone was pretty enough; pretty enough that Tristan had swiped it off his desk for herself. Little did she know at the time that it was the best gift she would ever give his friend, Geo.

The two had heard all of them through high school; dork, nerd, geek, and even the retro-sounding dweeb. They embraced it and had agreed early on that they’d get their chances with the girls later, when their financial success dwarfed those of the jocks who had taken the long shot for an athletic career only to end up down at the local sporting goods store. Damian Breck was already a perfect example just a year out of school. His college athletic scholarship hadn’t even started when he shattered his femur at a party over the summer, doing some stupid thing or another. They guys wouldn’t have known; they weren’t invited to that sort of parties. Tristan was, though. She had eschewed her older brother’s nerd path and had gone the opposite route, her natural beauty and early-developing body having opened the doors to student government, cheerleading, and the in-crowd.

Prior to a few months ago, the only thing that kept her from fitting in with that crowd had been her determination to hold onto her virginity. She was attractive enough to still get dates from the jocks and popular guys that thought they would be the one to have a shot at her. The first thing that struck them as odd, really odd, happened the day after Connor noticed that the stone was missing. Geo had come over in the morning as usual to spend the day in their shared lab in the basement of the Hansen home and Tristan had been the one to answer the door. In the early light of the morning, Geo had barely controlled his jaw dropping to the floor when she opened the door. Instead of the usual baggy t-shirt and sweatpants she normally wore around the house, she answered the door groggily in a satiny piece of lingerie that he only identified later as a camisole, falling almost to the hem of a pair of silky boy-cut panties. That wasn’t the most shocking thing he told Connor when he finally made it to the basement. He could chalk that up to sleepiness, but she had said a few things that even in his limited experience he had recognized as flirting. Actual flirting. Admittedly, it had freaked him out, not knowing what game she might be playing as normally she gave him nothing more than a dismissive glance from those dark brown eyes.

“Bullshit.” Connor had said after he had repeated his experience.

“You know I don’t bullshit about women.” Geo had said.

“Tristan’s not a woman, she’s my sister.”

“That was her eighteenth birthday party last month, right?” Geo shot back. “Hello, she’s a woman. A fine woman at that.”

Connor had pushed down his own feelings on the subject and suggested in his normal scientific manner that they test Geo’s hypothesis. The two had gone upstairs under the pretext of grabbing some frozen waffles and even he had to admit that Tristan flirted with his friend unashamedly. Just as they were going to go back to the basement, it was Geo that noticed that she was absentmindedly fidgeting with something in her hand. It was their missing stone. They had been performing tests on it for a month as it emitted some sort of electromagnetic charge.

In secret, they took it from her room on days that she was out, continuing their tests. Connor had decided not to make a big deal out of her taking it as there was enough conflict between them already to get on his parents’ nerves and he wasn’t ready to take the step of moving out of his childhood home. It had been Geo’s idea to bring in the mice, but Connor had been the one to notice that the presence of the stone, even for short periods of time would alter the behavior, but only of the females. Before introducing the stone, they just mingled normally with the males, but in its presence, they seemed to go from male to male, mating much more than usual.

“Now let me finish before you shut me down.” Geo had said. “What if it’s doing the same thing to Tristan? Would you mind if I try to push her flirting a little bit farther? All in the name of research, of course.”

“She’s not going to fuck you, dude.” Connor had replied, yet after a few more minutes of discussion, he had reluctantly agreed. He had thought that his friend wouldn’t get any farther than any of the jocks she usually dated.

Geo watched as Connor pulled out of the driveway. The two had decided that he would go out to the electronics store in Jefferson City, about two hours away as they were the only vendor for the specific spectrum analyzer that they wanted for their research.

“Where’s dipshit going?” Tristan’s voice came from behind him as he shut the door.

“He’s going to Jeff City and I’m going to stay to get some work done.” Geo said, nervously. Though not his favorite time of the year for girl-watching, Tristan managed to pull off a hot look every day, even in the dead of winter. She was dressed to go out in a blue and white checked sweater dress belted so the hem was just inches below the heavenly ass that had ogled for years during the summers at the Hansen’s backyard pool. If the dress didn’t do it, it was the bright blue matching patent leather boots that came up over her knees, leaving just six inches or so of those gorgeous legs exposed. “Going out somewhere?”

“Maybe. She said. Depends.”

“Well, you look great, Tristan.” He said, then paused and asked. “Depends on what?”

Her long blonde hair was a new touch, he realized as it was normally a rich dark brown. It framed her beautiful face as a flirty smile turned up one corner of her mouth. He realized he wasn’t breathing as she bit her pouty lower lip.

“Depends on whether I can convince you to take a break or not.” She said, breaking into a true smile that lit up her angelic face. “All work and no play makes Geo a dull boy.”

She leaned forward as she spoke and just as he finally realized she might be going in for a kiss, she turned gracefully on her high-heeled boots and started walking away, leaving his eyes locked to the two perfect globes of her ass as the sweater dress hugged each cheek as she moved.

Flustered, Geo followed her, and if he thought that the view was good, it improved dramatically as she climbed the staircase a few steps ahead of him. He found himself finally daring himself to believe that she wasn’t just teasing him; it wasn’t like her anyway. The shaking in his hands was uncontrollable, though, as he reached the top of the stairs and watched her turn into the door of her bedroom, her eyes glancing back over her shoulder at him.

She was facing him, standing at the foot of her bed when he rounded the corner a few moments later.

“Can you keep a secret, Geo?” She asked as he forced his eyes up from her slightly cocked left hip, accentuating the curve of her hip in the tight dress.

“Absolutely.” He stammered, cursing himself for not being able to get control of his quavering voice and hands.

Tristan smiled again, as if complimented by his display of nervousness.

“I was hoping you could, because this can’t get out to my friends.” She said, taking a step forward, closing the small gap between them.”

“What can’t get out?” Geo asked, realizing this was probably the closest he had ever been to Connor’s larger-than-life little sister. It didn’t help his nerves.

She was holding a pink throw-pillow in one hand that he hadn’t noticed before, his eyes being distracted by, well, the rest of her.

“This.” Tristan said as she dropped it at his feet. As his eyes followed it down, he realized that she was following it down as well, going to her knees in front of him.

Well, Geo thought, if I was going to pass out, I would have done it by now. The weakness in his knees as her fingers worked at his belt reminded him that he was still on unstable ground though.

“Cat got your tongue?” Tristan asked, those sweet brown eyes staring up at him as she moved from his now loosened belt to the button of his jeans.

“I’m just surprised, I guess.” He stammered.

“Do you want me to stop?” She asked, playfully.

“No!”

It was the most resolute statement he had made throughout this surprising encounter. He was already as hard as a rock when she pulled out the band of his boxers, lowering them and his jeans down to his thighs, exposing him, his cock pointing outward like an arrow, inches from the lips he had spent many hours alone in his room thinking about.

“Eager-beaver, huh?” She said, wrapping the fingers of one hand around it. “I’ve been thinking about this for a month, but you didn’t seem interested.”

“What?” He blurted out, the stammer back in his voice, reminiscent of his cracking post puberty years.

“You need to learn to recognize when a girl is hitting on you, Geo.” She said, giving his shaft a few long strokes, her eyes still on his.

He was about to respond to her when she parted her lips. He watched in awe as they tracked a hot, wet trail as she took him into her mouth.

“Holy shit.” Geo gasped as she managed to get about half of his length between those pouty lips. If it was possible to smile sexily with a cock in your mouth, Tristan succeeded in it, before her lips repeated their sweet journey in reverse.

“I’m hitting on you; in case you didn’t notice.” She laughed. “Relax, we’ve got all day. My parents are out of town and Connor won’t be back for hours. I’m sure we can find some things to do in the meantime, right?”

“I’m sure, well, I…” Geo went on, cursing himself again. Here you are getting your first blowjob and you’re shaking in your shoes, he thought.

Tristan either didn’t notice or didn’t care because the warm wet feeling engulfed him again. This time she slid those lips back and forth and he felt her tongue cradling his shaft, then rolling with excruciating precision around his foreskin when only the tip remained in her mouth.

“Oh God, I’m going to come.” Geo said, his limited knowledge on the subject telling him it was polite to give a girl warning.

“I was planning on it.” She said in the brief moment she relinquished his throbbing cock from between her lips.

Geo felt his legs getting even weaker as she continued her merciless assault on his shaft, those gorgeous eyes acting as an accelerant, making his fire burn hotter and faster.

“Now. Now.” He repeated, but Tristan never wavered for a moment. He exploded into her mouth over and over again, unleashing a load he had built up from hours of fantasy the night before, imagining a moment such as this. This was reality, though, and he tried to soak it in with all of his senses. Her lips clamped down tighter as he felt her swallow, followed by another as he finished emptying himself into her willing mouth. As she milked him dry, he realized that his first blowjob was over. He was elated, his mind running circles around each remembered moment.

“Nice.” Tristan said as she wiped a stray droplet of his come from her lower lip. “Well, I’m impressed so far.”

She rocked back, coming gracefully back up to her feet, the heels on her boots bringing her to just about the same height. He had always imagined he would be squeamish about it, but his lips immediately went to hers, his hand drawing her into him by her delicate cheek. He felt her tongue searching in her mouth. It wasn’t his first kiss, he thought, but already it was his best one. Timid adolescent dating, nerd on nerd hadn’t given him much by which to judge, though, but if they got better than that, life was going to be wonderful. Tristan broke the kiss and looked him in the eyes.

“Hey.” She said, softly.

Geo snapped himself up from his reverie. “Yes?”

Smooth, he thought.

“I’m yours, you know that, right?” She said in a whisper, apparently sensing his inexperience.

She kissed him again, this time edging backwards towards the bed as he endeavored to keep his lips connected to their new enticing partners. They crossed the gap gradually, finally making it to the foot of the bed.

“I want you to take me, Geo.” She said. He had never before heard anything quite so beautiful and moving in his life as she sat down on the edge of the bed, the old box spring creaking noisily.

Later, it felt like he had become a man in that very moment, in the bedroom of his best friend’s sister. He went to his knees and unbuckled the wide blue leather belt hugging the very top of her curvy hips. As he discarded it behind him with one hand, he placed his other palm between the swell of her perfect breasts and pushed. She willingly, if not eagerly followed his desire, lowering herself to the bed, her long blonde hair splayed around her head, her feet still planted firmly on the floor. As he moved closer, she spread her legs, finally lifting them straight up in the air in a wide half-circle, the leather of the boots finally touching. As he looked down, his eyes finally feasted on her beautiful body, somehow sexier than the glimpses he had gawked at poolside. The sweater dress had ridden up, exposing more thigh and he could see the blue cotton panties bunched between her legs. In the same two-handed upward push that took her dress higher, he hooked his fingers in the waistband of those panties. She rocked back a little more, allowing him to slide them over the perfect swell of her ass. The panties were almost, but not quite, and afterthought as his hands traced the curves of her perfect legs, from thighs to knees, planting a kiss on the sweet flesh right above the top of her boot. The journey continued over the leather, then off the spiked heel of the left boot. They dangled from the right toe, though he had already finished with them, as she bent her knees back to her hips, spreading those glorious legs wide.

Geo had thought he would stare in awe at it if he ever got to see it, but his mind, fueled by years of fantasy, knew the right thing to do. His eager tongue was pushing inside of her, and he heard a gasp of delight from the young beauty as he explored the wonderland between her spread legs. His palms went to the back of her thighs, pushing her open even wider as his tongue darted back and forth, his excitement causing him to jump from one wonderful new experience to the next. He was smart enough to pick up her audible cues; cues that guided him to the most sensitive spots on her delicious body. His actions were as much for his pleasure as for hers, though, as he exuberantly worshipped her as he had long desired. After about ten minutes that he wanted to never end, he felt her fingers gripping his short hair and he looked up.

“I want you in me now.” She said, huskily, her eyes burning with passion.

Geo stood up, the blood in his shaft already beating a tattoo in the air as he bent his knees to counter the difference between his height and her position on the bed. She gripped the back of her knees, her eyes inviting if not begging him to take her willing body.

“Yes.” Tristan hissed as he slid into her slowly, watching her body accommodate him, the perfectly trimmed patch of brown capping it belying her true hair color.

It was better than he had ever imagined. Tight, wet, and apparently highly appreciated. He was trying to be careful as he was unsure of her experience, but she urged him on with her melodic voice and her captivating eyes. He felt no special resistance, so he pushed onward, finally resting when he was buried to the hilt between her legs. Geo kept telling himself over an over that it was real, he was really having sex with Connor’s little sister. He slid in and out, his body teaching him the reality of the things he had watched and fantasized about. Unfortunately, it lasted less than a minute. He almost panicked as he felt himself release into her and was about to pull out.

“In me. It’s okay, Geo.” She whispered, seeing his look of terror. “We’ve got all day.”