The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Laney’s Turn-Off’

TAGS: DS, MC, MD, MF

WARNING: This work of fiction may contain elements including but not limited to the weird, cruel and unethical. Reader discretion is mandatory.

SUMMARY: Laney Beach is overworked and underperforming. She needs a cheat to get ahead in life and luckily for her she’s got a neighbor who’s happy to help!

Chapter One — Laney Gets Turned Off

Laney Beach has had a rough 18th birthday. After getting kicked out of her house by her adoptive parents at the start of the school year, she’s living in a little student flat off-campus with what little money she can make on her student job and the occasional helping hand from her neighbor, one Stanley Gleiberman, about to turn fifty at the end of this month.

Bright blue eyes. Soft, thin lips. Long blonde hairs dyed red save for a single wide lock on her left side. She’s only 5′1″ but she’s got a killer body—a wasp waist with a wide, bulbous butt and massive, round breasts jiggling on her chest. She could pay the rent easy if she’d whore herself out.

No, she thinks, that’s too far. No stranger’s ever gonna lay a hand on me!

“Everything okay, Laney?” her neighbor asks.

She snaps out of her stressful thoughts and finds herself with her key in her front door, standing in the hallway. To her left, her neighbor, who’s already helped her pay rent the past three months.

He’s large, though he’s average height. He looks tall only when he’s next to Laney, who’s rather petite—though her figure’s quite the opposite—and he’s, well, decidedly porcine.

Stan’s got a rather impressive belly, and fat, stubby fingers. He’s wide and slow, and the few grey hairs on his mostly bald head, and his flat mouth and nose give him quite the air of a pig in human clothing.

“Oh. Mister Gleiberman. Sorry, I guess I... spaced out.” she says, blushing nervously. She can’t pay him back even a little bit, let alone ask for another handout.

“How many times do I have to tell you? Call me Stanley, please. You’re making me feel old.” he huffs. He’s a larger fella, certainly no prime specimen. But he’s always treated Laney with respect where most would just eye up her chest, her ass, or those legs—which are not covered at all in her favorite jean shorts she’s wearing, tightly wrapped around those hips. “Hey, you good with rent this month?”

“I—...Uh, yeah, don’t even worry about it.” she says, smiling only a little awkwardly. “I’ve got the money.”

He’s known her long enough to see right through her, and puts up a slight smile and a nearly-motionless nod, then digs into his pants pocket and pulls out his wallet. “I’m going to give you a little bit to keep going.”

“No!” she moans in complaint, sighing, stomping her feet. She really doesn’t want to take the money... but she knows just like he does she’s going to, anyway. She has to.

Five hundred dollars. Add that to the pile of money she already owes him; $5675 so far.

She feels bad, but she takes it, and slides it up her tight top under the bridge of her bra for safe keeping, snug between those plush, warm melons.

“I’m sorry... I probably won’t be able to pay you back for a long while.” she says, wholly apologetic.

He smiles it off as he puts his wallet back in his pocket. “It’s fine. Are you doing okay? Getting enough to eat and sleep?”

She wants to say something, but doesn’t. She doesn’t wanna keep lying to him.

He takes his wallet out again, and pulls out the rest of the cash. Eleven hundred dollars. “Take it. Take care of yourself.”

Laney’s frozen in place.

He leans over to grab her hand and stuffs the money inside. “How’s school? And your job?”

Tears run down her beautiful face. “It’s... It’s... hard...”

She comes in for a hug, wrapping her tiny arms around his wide waist, and she rests her face into his body, making a big wet spot on his shirt as she cries.

He shushes her and pets her head and rubs her back. “Come on. It’s gonna be okay.”

Her cries are muffled by his large body. All she can think about is the weight of that $6775 pressing down on her conscience.

Laney returns to her flat, exhausted. Her day started at the gym, working out from 6:00am to 8:00am. Then school, from 8:30am to 3:30pm, because medical degrees don’t grow on trees. And then, from 4:15pm to 9:45pm she worked her student job at a nursing home looking after the elderly leaving her with next to no time to study.

She tries cramming as much as she can, often doing this in the weekend, during her lunch breaks and on her commute to and from work, leaving her with absolutely no time for herself.

Laney hasn’t stretched her legs and relaxed since the year started.

The only time she has to herself, even a little bit, is her daily workout. Every day, without fail, she works out at the local gym, listening to her music on a little music player Stanley got for her. It’s of such great quality, and he even gave her a three year paid subscription to the gym, she doesn’t want to waste any of it.

She doesn’t want to seem ungrateful to such a kind man.

It’s too late to do any more studying, so she just unhooks her bra and removes it through the sleeves of her shirt, before dropping down on her bed and squirming out of her tight jeans, ready for a few hours of sleep before it all begins again.

Her large, round tits rest comfortably as she lays herself up against her pillow. Perhaps a little TV before bed...

Ugh, gotta check the mail, she thinks, before I forget again.

There’s some bills. Electric, heating, water... and a strange parcel. She didn’t order anything, what could it be?

Whens he opens it up, it’s a folder for a clinic out in Yondervale. One that specializes in... neurosurgery? That’s not at all what she’s studying for, she’s looking to be a General Practitioner.

But the accompanying letter clarifies things: they’re hoping to help her... for a fee, of course.

Studying is hard, and can be made easy! With a powerful neural implant that improves the brain’s functions up to a thousand percent! It seems too good to be true.

But it does capture her imagination, and it certainly holds her attention. She could catch up on all that lost time... finally get the studying done that needs to be done...

Over the course of the next hour, she devours the little book that came with it, going over it again and again and again.

All the while, she can think of nothing but how it would put her life back on track, help her become a doctor. This is her big chance to make it out of this crushing stress... but there’s a problem.

Getting an implant costs a lot of money. The regular implant alone is 6000 bucks... and the one that can be programmed manually is another 3000!

If only Laney had a sugar daddy.

... Wait a minute.

“Can I borrow some more money?” she blurts out as Stanley opens the door, an intense look on her face. She stands in the doorway, panting nervously. “Please... I need your help.”

“W—... How much?” he asks, foregoing a regular morning greeting. She wouldn’t be acting this way if it wasn’t important, he knows her well enough to know that.

“Nine thousand eight hundred fifty. And cabfare, and money for a train.”

What’s gotten into this girl, he wonders.

“What do you need it for?”

“There’s a neurosurgeon in Yondervale... who specializes in brain implants.”

“You want to get brain surgery?”

“With an implant, I’ll be able to study way more but in way less time... leaving me more time to work and get the money to pay you back... and... and...”

“Calm down.” he urges her. “Do you wanna come in and sit down and... we can talk this out?”

“I’ll do anything you want.” she insists. “Anything... legal.”

“Well, first of all... you’ll move in with me.” he tries, in an attempt to scare her off. A girl this young should not be racking up debt on crazy schemes.

“Agreed. What else?” she puffs, and she looks quite serious about it, too!

“Uh, well... you’ll be my concubine. You’ll pleasure me whenever I say.” Right. That should make her think twi-

“Done.” she nods. “Can I please have the money? My future’s on the line...”

“Why is your future on the line?” he blinks. “To be honest, I’m feeling quite lost.

“Because I just can’t keep going like this. I’m going to flunk out this year and... I won’t have anywhere to go...” she explains, albeit quite excitedly. “But with the implant I can get as much studying done as I need to and, and... and... then I can be a doctor... and pay you back.”

A nice, caring smile. “Who said anything about having to pay me back?”

She puffs up her cheeks. She’s adorable when she’s angry. “I have to pay you back. I’m not a freeloader.”

“I didn’t say you w—”

“Please... Please, I need this.” she whines. “Please.”

He puts his hand on her shoulder, and she calms down just a bit. “Let’... I’m not saying no... but I want to talk about it, first.”

“I see.” Stanley says. His table is littered with documentation Laney printed off the night before. “It... well, I understand what you’re trying to do. And it looks solid. But it’s just so...”

“Expensive?”

“Permanent. You’d be changing who you are, wouldn’t you?”

“It doesn’t have to change my personality. That’s just one of the many applications. It’d just make me better at retaining information...” She bites her lip. “And... well, it would make me a perfect concubine too... just the way you’d want me, I promise.”

“I only said that so—” he starts, but she interrupts him.

“I get it. I do. And I’m okay with it. It’s a fair arrangement.” she insists calmly. “You’ve been more than good to me, kind and patient. You deserve a... ‘return on investment’, so to speak.”

“I don’t know... It’s just so...”

“You know me. You know I don’t make big decisions easily...” she says. “Please. I need your help one last time. I know it’s a big deal, but I’m just asking you... don’t think about it, just... please.”

She takes his hand and brings it to her chest, onto her large, soft breast.

It feels incredible. Better than he’d ever dare dream it would.

“You can have me... if you help me put my life back on track.”

Quiet. What is there to say?

Then he sighs in defeat. “Fine. I’ll put up 10 grand... but not a cent after that.”

Her face lights up. Her smile is blinding. He’s never seen her this happy or excited.

She bounces in place, trembling giddily, her hefty breasts jiggling up on the tabletop as she hears him relent. “Th-Thank you... so much! I... I... You won’t regret this, I promise!”

Laney holds in her hands a check for ten thousand dollars. She’s never had this much money ever before—thank her good fortunes that her neighbor’s making plenty of bank on royalties based on some movies he worked on over the past three decades.

She’s filled in an application for an implant, and someone would get in touch with her very soon.

But from the sound of it, it can be done quite soon... though she’d need to spend 2 weeks in recovery.

When the mail comes in on her phone, she doesn’t open it. Instead, she gets up from her bed—having skipped the day’s school and called in sick to work—and walks over to her neighbor’s place.

“Stan—... Sir?” she calls out, knocking on the door.

It opens, and she stands there, quite shy.

“I...” she starts quietly, “... They replied...”

“Well, what did they say?”

She bites her lip. “I didn’t open it yet... You do it.” she admits and hands him her phone.

He sighs, getting all the pressure put on him.

His eyes scan across the message. There’s a fair bit of scrolling involved, and when he hands the phone back, panic has fully taken over Laney.

“They... refused?” she gasps.

“What? Oh, no. I’m just... I’m going to miss you these next two weeks... but you should be back on the 28th, so... we’ll be able to hang out on my birthday.” he reveals, lost in thought. “Sorry, I was just... I’m nervous for you.”

She beams, smiling brightly. “I’m in?”

“I’ll take you to the station tomorrow and they’ll have someone pick you up when you get off the train. In two days from now you’re going to have a powerful chip in your brain...”

She squeaks in delight in such a fashions he doesn’t even notice how concerned he is for her.

“You’re sure you’re okay with this?”

“Don’t you worry, I’ll keep up my end of the bargain!” she promises.

“That’s not what I—... Just be careful, okay?”

She smiles. “I promise.”

Laney got a note from the clinic clearing her from work until she’s fully healed up, which would take about a month. Half of that she’ll spend at the clinic, and the other half she’ll do at home.

She offered to make out with Stanley in return for all his help, even let him feel her up all he wanted, but he’d told her he’ll enjoy her thoroughly when she returns.

He’s obviously quite worried for her. And she’s quite nervous herself. It doesn’t quite hit her until the train’s left the station.

She’ll be off the grid for the next two weeks. Apparently, she’ll be too busy with recovery to do much of anything, even call her friends—she’ll need a lot of rest.

It’s a direct train, and she’ll be there in two hours. How strange there’s such a place in farmland... Did they go there for the peace and quiet? It’s not too quiet, though. Yondervale is known for its massive ranch of specialized cattle, though Laney’ll be on the other side of town.

She’s so wrapped up with excitement and nerves that time just zooms by. Before she knows it, she’s on the platform in Yondervale, welcomed by a cute Asian girl in a lab coat who takes Laney to the clinic with an electric rickshaw, fully enclosed and quite luxurious, with room for four in the cabin, and even an enclosed segment for the driver.

She’s just got enough time to send Stanley a text to say she’s arrived safe and sound when the girl, Aki, makes her surrender her phone.

“They’ll be returned to you when you leave, but your electronic devices may interfere with our delicate machinery and cause health risks to you and our other patients.” she says.

Fine, Laney sighs, handing over her things.

“Don’t you worry,” doctor Aki smiles, “we’ll get you to your sugar daddy safe and sound, better than ever! I’ll handle your programming myself, you’ll be even better than he’s hoped for!”

“Oh, I’m... I volunteered for this.” Laney says. “I... He’s sponsoring me, to help me.”

Aki puts up a wry smile. “Sure thing, sweetheart.”

Just then, they arrive onto the grounds.

The building looks like a resort. Like she’s going there to relax, to unwind...

And then Laney vanishes for two weeks.

Stanley picks up Laney from the train station. It’s been two very strange weeks, wondering, worrying... just imagining how she’ll turn out.

She’s beautiful as ever when she disembarks from the train. He spots her right away.

“Hey, Laney... how do you feel?” he asks her, as he takes over her rolling luggage.

“I... I read three medical textbooks on the train, just now... I remember each of them in perfect detail. I understand them completely... it’s... it took me no effort at all.” she blinks. “I feel... I feel...”

She seems quite overwhelmed, but then she sighs and smiles.

“I feel good.” she says, an obvious sparkle in her eyes. “Happy birthday, Stan—... uh, is it okay if I call you ‘sir’? I really don’t feel comfortable being so casual with you after all you’ve done for me.”

He smiles. “You can call me whatever you want.”

“Thank you, sir. Happy birthday.” she beams happily. “Fifty, huh? You don’t look a day over... sixty!”

“Tease.” he huffs, smiling and giving her a hug. “Thanks.”

“I’m ready to keep my end of our bargain. I’ll move in with you, and be your concubine. In fact, the implant can be set up for just such an arrangement.” she says, as they walk to the parking lot.

“Oh?” he reacts with a smile. “I look forward to getting you home, then.”

She seems to struggle a bit, walking carefully.

“Everything okay, sweetie?”

“Yeah, it’s just... I’ve had a reaction to some of the medication in recovery and...” she says, unbuttoning her blouse a bit. Her round, massive breasts have gotten even larger. “It’s a side effect from the treatment. Doctor said it’s probably permanent... I knew it could happen. I’m up three sizes, and they’re quite sensitive, so please handle them gently...”

“I’ll try...” he teases, licking his lips, “but I hope you’ll forgive me if I get a little excited. They look amazing.”

She blushes. “Thanks... I’ve been a bit embarrassed. I was afraid they’d make me look like a dumb cow.”

“Well, wouldn’t you at least be a smart cow with that implant?” he asks, teasing.

It makes her giggle. “I guess. But please, don’t make me moo.”

He grins playfully. “Ah, shoot. There goes my whole plan!”

She blushes and rolls her eyes. “Well... maybe you can make me moo a little...”

“Oh, you brought it up.” he chuckles. “I’m definitely going to make you moo for me.”

Then she hands him a little device. “This, um, is... my remote control.”

“Your...—what—?”

“To make me your concubine. A perfect, obedient, brainless slave.” she explains, biting her lip nervously. “I hope you won’t take advantage of me too often...”

“I thought... you’d give yourself willingly.”

She’s nervous. Very nervous. There’s something she’s got on her mind, but it’s clear she’ll never say it out loud.

When they arrive at the car, he has to say it.

“I don’t want just your body. I want all of you.” he says. “I thought we really got along.”

“Can we... perhaps not talk about this?” she asks sweetly. “Please? I don’t want to get all worked up. I’m still in recovery.”

“Right. Fine.” he relents. “But I thought you were promising yourself to me... not some other version of you.”

She doesn’t reply. Instead, she just gets into his car, and he puts her luggage in the trunk.

Before getting in, he takes a look at the remote control. It’s like one of those intelligent keys for the latest model cars, a ‘smart fob’ or whatever it is they’re called.

He touches the central display and it flashes. ‘Biometrics confirmed. Master print registered.’ it reads. It seems to have restricted itself to only his command. Must be to prevent other people trying to play with master’s toys...

It’s operated much like a smartphone, and it allows him to check out her vitals, and check up on her mood, and...

“Set her arousal state?” he says to himself, finding the option.

He can’t not tamper with it. He won’t turn it up all the way, but he does set it up just a little bit. Just up to a third of the slider’s maximum range, then slips the fob into his pocket.

As he gets into the car, he notices she’s squirming, biting her lip, being a bit restless.

“Are you okay, Laney?” he asks.

“Yeah, I’m fine... just... nervous, I guess.” she says. She doesn’t realize she’s being toyed with.

Her breathing picks up, and as he starts the car she slides one hand down the front of her tight jean shorts, rubbing between her legs as she starts to lose herself in her excitement, and the other hand reaches for one of those large, swollen breasts, up under her shirt, groping herself.

She gently bobs in place, squirming slowly, her eyes closed, her mouth open. Panting quietly, licking at her lips.

Before pulling out of the parking spot, he reaches over and pets her head. Her hair’s so soft, and she leans into his hand. “You look really pretty today, Laney.”

“Thank you... sir...” she moans, as his hand trails down her neck to her chest, reaching down into her cleavage and grabs one of those fat, plump melons.

She moans obviously, enjoying the attention. All those nerves she had before seem completely gone.

My god, he thinks, they’re divine!

“S-Sir...?” she starts, slowly turning her head to look at him. “Can I—please—suck your cock?”

He’s surprised... but grins and replies “No, Laney. You have to wait until we get home.”

She pouts and trembles, her large breasts jiggling furiously. “—Pleeeaaase—! I n-need it so bad! I can’t stand it anymore...”

“I said no, Laney. Now be a good girl or you won’t get any cock at all.”

She keeps the pout on, but doesn’t push it.

Finally he lets go of that heavenly tit and put both hands on the wheel, pulling out of his spot.

She’s weak to this new experience that chip is forcing onto her, and she stands no chance against it.

This is going to be great.

Laney is extremely frisky when Stanley opens the door to his place. All her stuff is in boxes, having cleared out her old place during her stay in Yondervale in accordance with their arrangement.

Once inside, he takes off his jacket, hangs it up on the coat rack, and takes another look at the remote control.

Obedience is another slider. He can even set her up to be disobedient if he’s in the mood.

And underneath it there’s a toggle, for her thought autonomy. He leaves it on, because he loves Laney the way she is... though she could use a little improvement.

He doesn’t put her obedience slider all the way up. Just halfway.

“Laney...” he starts, his erection rock hard at the prospect of owning this girl. “... take off your bra, but keep your shirt on for the time being.”

“Yes... sir...” she pants, reaching up her top to unhook her bra at the bridge, and then pulls her bra off by the straps through her sleeves.

Those large, round melons settle in place in the tight top, acting much like a sports bra would, though offering much less actual support.

“Now hold still...”

“Yes, sir.” she replies, standing in place in the middle of his living room, as he gets behind her and rubs his bulge against her round bubble butt, his fat hands grabbing at her fat tits, the fingers sinking into them as she pants and coos. He can feel her nipples as hard as his cock, as he plays his fingertips over them with just a little bit of fabric between them.

Then his hands slide down, and unbutton her tight demin shorts. Pawing over her ass, and those plush thighs, he enjoys getting to play with this girl, undressing her. Taking off one shoe at a time, peeling off her socks.

He takes the remote again and, with her back turned, sets her arousal state at maximum. There’s a little lanyard to it, so he puts it around his wrist to keep it nearby, as she starts to squirm helplessly in place.

“Turn around and raise your arms high... and jiggle your tits at your owner...” he instructs, grinning.

For a split second, with her autonomy on, he worries she’ll object to him referring to himself as her owner... but she doesn’t.

Even with her personality in place, she’s under no illusion that she’s signed herself over to him.

She turns, her arms up high, and she blushes as she jiggles her large jugs at him, dancing up and down and side to side in their top.

He can’t help but reach over and grab her cleavage, pulling it down to make her breasts pop up, though she doesn’t stop jiggling.

Not until master says to.

“Now, girl... you said something about mooing...” he grins, rubbing his bulge. He’s not going to take it out yet, though. He’s got other plans for that reveal. “Moo!”

She pants, letting out the most adorably awkward mooing she can. It’s quite endearing, albeit not at all convincing, yet stimulating all the same.

“That’s a good cow...” he teases, reaching over to pet her head. “Stop jiggling, my little Bessie... and get on your knees.”

She does so without hesitation, and stares at his bulge. She’s probably looking forward to fucking him more than he is to fucking her.

“Close your eyes, and put your hands behind your back.”

Again, she obeys without hesitation.

He uses the remote to set her obedience to maximum.

“Any last words before we begin, sweetheart?” he chuckles, not expecting anything of value.

“Yes, master... please... turn off my autonomy...” she says, expressing sincerity in her voice and through her facial expression—albeit with her eyes closed.

“Oh? Well, if that’s what you want.” he replies, and uses the fob to switch off her brain. A timer appears, and it counts down.

Her twitching, her squirming, it all slowly fades, until she becomes a calm, obedient, thoughtless slave.

Watching her come to a slow, kneeling in place with her eyes closed is such a sight to behold. Total surrender. Total obedience. Total permission.

“Now then, girl... now that you’re brainless... you’re not going to remember anything, are you?”

“No, master.” she replies. In this state, she won’t speak unless spoken to by her owner.

And of course she’s not going to remember anything. He’s well aware of this... because while she was away, he was contacted by the clinic. They provided him with a manual for the remote control, and also offered him some upgrade packages.

Of course he paid another 2500 bucks to enlarge her breasts. And it’s worth every penny, he can’t even tell they’re augmented by touch. In fact, if he didn’t know it beforehand, he’d have believed Laney’s story about reacting to some medication!

“Good girl.” he smiles, petting her head. “Now, with your eyes closed, using only your mouth... open my pants and suck my cock!”

The top of her head rubs against and lifts the bottom of his belly as she digs those plush lips forward, nibbling at the button of his jeans, popping it quickly before briefly struggling with the zipper. She manages to lick it up, panting and squeaking as she fumbles a little bit, though managing to bite down her teeth on the clasp and tugging it down.

With her teeth gripping the open flaps of his pants she manages to tug them down and apart just enough to get at his bulge, which she first rubs her face against.

Stanley tries his best not to waste his load, as this girl was going for broke.

She drags the back of her tongue slowly up his bulge, licking his underpants, before realizing he’s still clothed. She doesn’t seem so smart now...

Then, using her teeth again, she tugs at the elastic band, and manages to free that fat, albeit shorter than average rod, smacking her in the face and dragging across her cheek as she exposes master’s cock and balls.

Relentlessly and without hesitation, she sucks the tip into her mouth, and starts bobbing back and forth on his shaft, her fat tits slapping him in the knees with every lunge forward.

All the while, her hands are crossed behind her back, as if cuffed.

Her mouth, like the rest of her, feels like Heaven. Her soft lips dragging across his throbbing shaft is enough to get him to blow his load, but that tongue, warm and wet, wrapped around his cock and it leaves him with no chance to resist.

In seconds, he sprays a thick, rich load against the back of her throat.

Obediently, she swallows... but keeps sucking.

He almost falls back on his ass, this girl won’t just stop, she’s actually picking up the pace. She’s insatiable, and he can feel his knees give out.

“Laney, stop...” he instructs...

... though it takes her a good thirty seconds to wind down. And even so, she’s still got his cock in her mouth, dripping onto her tongue.

With a push of the button, he turns her autonomy back on.

She opens her eyes, and slowly draws back.

“Is... Is something wrong?” she asks, before noticing the taste in her mouth, making her gag a little bit.

“Nothing is wrong, everything is perfect. Much better than expected.” he smiles, petting her head.

She pulls her top up and blushes. “I’m glad...” she says, looking for the rest of her clothes.

Before she can put them back on, he says “Wait... don’t get dressed. I’d like it if you’d hang out in just your shirt and thong.”

“Yes...” she says, obedient. “... Sir.”

“How did it feel?” he asks. “When I turned you off? Do you remember anything?”

“I do remember something... but only vaguely. Not a memory but... a feeling.” she replies. “I felt... very much at peace. Content. Unaware of the world but... very grateful. I was quite happy with my brain off...”

Laney has memorized all her textbooks, her notes, the notes of her classmates, and even fully caught up with the two weeks of school she’d missed. In fact, she’s already ahead of the class in most subjects.

She’s resting up against Stanley’s large body, his arm around her waist, his hand on her breast, just feeling and enjoying as he watches television.

Even with the sound of the television, she goes through thick, stuffy textbooks like it’s nothing.

To match his new prize possession, he’s stripped to just his undershirt and boxers,

When she shuts her books, she tilts her head back to look at him. “Can I be excused, sir? I have some homework to type up.”

“I’m not sure.” he smiles, gripping her fat tit firmly, making her gasp and squeak. “I’m ready to go again and... you feel so incredible.”

“Well, I guess I can spare a couple minutes.”

“Do I have to turn you off again?” he asks, petting her soft hair with his free hand. “I will if you really want me to but I’d prefer to enjoy you as you are.”

She pouts, and it’s so adorable he’s helpless against her. “I’d rather you do. Sorry...”

“It’s okay.” he says with a smile, understanding her uneasiness in her new role as concubine, and leans over to kiss her on the head. “Now, get on your knees between my legs, and I’ll get you in a good mood.”

With visible trepidation Laney gets off the couch and on her knees, right in front of his large, bulbous belly. He scoots down a bit so it doesn’t get in the way of his new pet servicing him.

“Before we start, Laney...” he starts, thinking of how he wants to phrase what he’s about to say.

“Sir?”

“When we’re alone, I want you to call me ‘Master’... and I want to call you ‘Slave’.” he says, trying not to look too uneasy about it.

A small hint of sadness is visible in her expression as she hears his request.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to.” he adds. “I won’t punish you.”

“It’s fine... it’s accurate, at least.” she says, then, with a roll of the eyes and a sigh of resignation she adds “I’ll do as you wish, Master.”

“Good slave.” he smiles, reaching down to pet her head.

Even though it’s a little humiliating, she does enjoy being caressed. She hardly even minds the groping, though she was mostly worried he’d be pawing her in public, which he didn’t do, and seems unlikely to.

“Now, my delicious little peach, remove your top. We don’t want it getting dirty, do we?” he smiles.

“Aren’t you going to turn me off?” she blinks.

“I will... but first I want you to take off your shirt.” he says, licking his lips.

“I... Yes, Master.” she sighs, and slowly, hesitantly pulls up her top, until her large, fat breasts pop out with a bounce, one right after the other.

“Give Master a little jiggle.”

She turns her head away, biting her lip, trying not to think about it, as she shakes her chest at him, his bulge swelling.

She stops when he pets her head again, and she leans into his hand. She can’t explain why, but she loves being pet.

Those soft blue eyes looking at him. Enjoying his affection.

“Last chance. Are you sure you want me to turn you off?” he says, the remote in hand.

She nods slowly, biting her lip. “Please, Master. Turn me off.”

He uses the remote and turns up her obedience and arousal state, watching her slowly become as if intoxicated, squirming in place. Giggling, blushing, her hands sliding up and down her nubile, flawless self.

Then, he pushes the button. He didn’t notice it before, as she had her eyes closed... but her eyes glaze over when she’s turned off. And that carefree smile! Just perfection.

“Slave?”

“Yes, Master?” she replies without hesitation, and a playful, happy giggle in her voice.

“Do you know what a titfuck is?”

“Of course, Master!” she smiles, licking her lips. “Would you like me to show you?”

“Yes, Slave. I’d like that.”

Laney, obedient and servile little Slave she is, leans over to wrap her large, soft breasts around his fat cock, watching it disappear between her mounds. Then she dutifully massages those jugs up and down over the throbbing erection, making Master moan in delight.

“I’m so glad I got you that hypno player... and the gym membership to tone your body...” he groans, holding on to the cushions of the couch as those breasts rub pure pleasure into his body through his erection. “Oh, fuck... got you all malleable and willing to submit yourself to my plan. Did you ever think you’d be playing right into my hands, Slave?”

“Sorry, Master, I have no idea what you’re talking about!” she giggles, working diligently to get her Master off.

“Of course you don’t! You probably think I’m some kind of nice guy... but I’ve been playing you like a violin since the day we met!” he grins, letting his obedient girl use that massive bosom for his pleasure.

Her hands dutifully press into those large, malleable pillows as they wrap and squeeze onto his rod, leaking into her cleavage making her sticky and wet, as he inches towards his climax. His orgasm is all that matters now.

“Moo for Master, my little cow Slave!” he groans, aching to pump his load right between those divine udders.

She purses her lips in a smile and moos, happily and obediently, making him squirt his load up against her chin, dripping down her neck and splattering between and on top of her tits.

He’s panting, his heart beating hard and fast in his large, fat body. He’s worked up a sweat, and she’s all sticky...

... an ideal time to get in the shower together.

He snaps a few pictures of his Slave pet on her knees, her chest and chin and neck coated in his seed, as she smiles for the birdie.

“Lick yourself clean, Slave.” he instructs, grinning as he watches her immediately lift her large sore breasts in her hands, and leaning her head down to lick up the sticky, salty seed.

She does so happily for her owner, right up until he pushes the big round button above the screen on the remote, and returns her to her own self.

“Don’t stop.” he smiles.

She awakens, slightly confused, licking warm cum off her bare tits, on her knees between his legs, looking at his big gut, his deflating three and a half inches of cock, and she feels humiliated.

And even worse, she doesn’t complain.

I agreed to this, she thinks, and now I have to see it through.

Stan can see the embarrassment in her eyes as she slowly and hesitantly licks up the cum from her tits, wiping it off her chin, neck and cleavage, and sucking it off her fingers, swallowing it drop by drop.

“Can I go now, s—... Master?”

“Not just yet, pet.” he smiles, getting comfy. “Just stay right there and look at my cock... I’ll let you know when you can get up.”

She takes a deep breath, and then lets a compliant sigh, as she does as instructed. Watching his fat, sweaty body, his wet, fat cock.

“Are you still happy with our arrangement?” he asks, licking his lips as he has this trophy of a girl at his beck and call, and better yet: at his mercy.

“Well...” she starts, biting her lip. “I... Yes.” she says. It’s not a lie, but she does feel conflicted. For the second time now he’s turned her brain back on early, in the middle of sucking his cock, and licking up his cum from herself. Exposing her to this new part of her.

“Good. Then you won’t mind if we shower together before you get to your homework, will you? We can both use one... and there’s room in my shower for both of us.”

She’s never stopped to think about why his place is so much bigger than the other flats in the building. The answer is simple of course.

He is the landlord.

He’s been handing her lots of money, building up her sense of guilt and debt... all the while getting the money right back. Every bill that came her way, he collected on. In the end, all it cost him to have her was the cost of that chip installed... money well spent!

The pursuit to get his hands on her was absolutely stimulating...

And to have her beg him for it... was priceless.

“Could I perhaps... shower by myself?” she asks, quite weakly.

“No, sweetheart.” he replies. “Absolutely not.”

“Will you turn me off then?”

“Of course I won’t.” he says in a calm voice with a slight smile. “Don’t ask silly questions, Slave.”

Right, she thinks, I belong to him now. I mustn’t forget, I’m his property.

Showering with Master took Laney two hours. Then she spent an hour and a half on homework, catching up on those two weeks she’s spent away at Yondervale. Then, an hour of vacuuming, and then an hour of laundry.

She’s been working hard all afternoon, and now she’s working hard on dinner, and has already set the table. Afterwards, she’ll clear the table and do the dishes, and finish up cleaning the bathroom.

And then her owner will want a backrub before bed.

He’s been playing with the remote the whole time, programming it, figuring out how to send her wireless instructions.

By linking the remote with his phone, he can send her anything off the internet to learn, like how to cook and clean like a professional... as well as how to be a good little fuck-toy for her owner.

Finally, after a long day of hard work, Laney’s finished with dinner. She never was any good at cooking before, but today she’s really killed it with her steak Diane.

It smells—and tastes—incredible.

They sit down to eat, and Master puts the remote control to the right of his plate, within easy reach.

“This is really good.” he says. “Good job, Slave.”

“Thank you, Master.” she smiles back, taking a big bite. She’s worked up quite the appetite.

They enjoy dinner for a bit, and then he decides to make his move.

He pushes a button on the remote, without looking at her, as if swiftly checking a notification on his phone.

“Do you think I’ll... have enough time for college?” she asks suddenly, as if unprompted. “I mean, I have so much work to do here... it’d be irresponsible of me to put off my chores around the house for an education. I’ll probably never become a doctor at this rate, anyway.”

“That’s a good point.” he agrees casually. “Perhaps you should sleep on it, think about it over the next few days.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right.” she replies. “I’ll... think about it.”

But he can tell from the look on her face she’s made her mind up. Or, at least, she thinks she was the one who made her mind up.

He briefly fiddles with the remote again, and puts it down immediately after.

“I was thinking...” she starts again, “... why should I only call you Master when we’re alone?”

“Wouldn’t it embarrass you to call me Master in public? And to be called Slave where other people might hear?”

“Of course it'd be embarrassing... downright humiliating in fact! But, it’d be dishonest to play pretend...” she says, blinking. “People should be aware I'm your property, shouldn't they? What if they get it into their heads I'm an Individual rather than a Slave?”

“Well, you’re not my Slave, officially. We’d have to go to city hall and you’d have to sign a bunch of forms.” he explains.

“Oh.” she replies, and takes another bite of her dinner. “When are we going to do that?”

“There’s no rush.” he smiles. “We can do that whenever we want. And we never have to do it if you don’t want to, it’s all up to you.”

“Wouldn’t it be best if we get it done sooner rather than later?” she asks, thinking out loud. “Procrastinating is a bad habit after all... might as well get it over with.”

“Well, if you feel that strongly about it, we can go do it tomorrow, after your workout.” he smiles. “If you’re sure that’s what you want?”

“Of course!” she smiles, like a kid would when they find out they’re going to an amusement park. “I hope you don’t mind taking me...”

“Not at all. It’ll be fun!” he says with a wink.

She beams a smile. “Thanks, Master!”

He pushes another button, hiding his mouth with one hand, trying to cover his grin.

“Oh, and, I should call the retirement home. Let them know I quit.” she blurts out. “It’d be rude of me not to inform them.”

“Are you sure that’s what you want?” he asks. “I thought you found your job so fulfilling!”

“It is, but... I won’t have any time for it, right?” she shrugs. “As an obedient Slave my place is at my owner’s side, Master. I’m sure they’ll understand.”

“Yes, I’m sure they will.” he smiles. “Perhaps you should go to the gym twice a day, in the morning and in the evening... I want you in peak condition so I can work you hard every day. And of course, I require you to keep up your shape!”

“Of course, Master! That’s a great idea! I’ll work out two hours before breakfast and another two hours right after dinner... when the chores are done, of course.”

“Of course.” he smiles. “Are you... looking forward to it? To me, working you hard every day?”

“Yes, Master.” she nods with a smile, her mouth full. “Please don’t ever take it easy on me!”

“I won’t, I promise.” he winks.

She giggles cheerfully in place as he reaches for the remote again, pressing the pause button right above the big round button, and Laney freezes in place.

Her heart is beating, and she’s breathing, but her brain has stopped and she is fully inactive.

So Stan gets up from his seat and walks over, reaching down to grab her fat, juicy tits and play with them for a while, groping and squeezing, pulling down her top to expose them, as she all the while smiles and looks at where he sat until just now.

His fat, stubby hands reach down, sliding along her wasp waist, between her legs to rub her folds. He knows from her clinic application she’s a virgin... but her pussy’s not on the menu just yet.

Those porcine paws come back to grope her round, plush butt, as he chuckles and moans, his cock rising and growing stiff.

But enough is enough, he doesn’t want her food to get cold.

Although, before he unpauses her, he takes out his cock and rubs the shaft against her smile, feeling those soft lips press against it as if kissing it... it’s incredible.

Then, finally, he puts his rod away and sits down, and resumes eating. With a press of the pause button she starts moving again, fully unaware that anything happened—even though her fat tits are now hanging out of her top.

“Whoops! Excuse me!” she blushes, pulling her top up again.

“Silly girl.” he teases. “You really should be more careful.”

The remainder of dinner goes without incident, though it does occur to Stanley to just keep abusing his new toy if only because he can.

He could wait for her to open her mouth and pause her again, and put his cock in her mouth.

But he doesn’t, and lets his Slave clear the table, putting everything in the dishwasher.

“I’ll get back to cleaning, Master, unless I can do anything for you?”

Her servility protocols are quite impressive. She appears to be the same charming, delightful persons he was when he first saw her... but much improved, of course, with this programming. It’s subtle, but flawless. Absolutely perfect.

“Yes, there is.” he smiles, and reaches over to grab her body. “Let’s get you out of these clothes...”

He peels off her top, throwing it on the floor, giving those udders a firm squeeze before sliding his paws down to peel down her panties, exposing her full form, hairless body and flawless skin.

Then, he removes his undershirt and boxers.

She blushes, embarrassed that he’s just staring at her, ogling her, lusting after her in such an obvious way. It’s not the first time he’s seen her naked—he’s already felt her up and down in the shower, and had her soap him up top to bottom as well... but it was the anticipation of whatever he had in mind.

“Wh-What can I do for you, Master?” she asks, biting her lip, waiting for his command.

“I want to mount you... but that might hurt you.” he says, licking his lips, and picking up a bottle of lubricant from the cabinet to give to her. “So be a good Slave and rub up your Master’s cock with the lube... or he’ll have to mount you dry!”

She blushes, and hesitates. It seems parts of her mind still resist the influence of the implant.

But that’ll probably fix itself with time and practice.

Laney walks over and squirts the lube into her dainty little hands, then reaches under his gut to grip his fat, swelling cock. She appears uneasy doing so, and it doesn’t help when her owner grabs her ass, groping and patting it, before sliding up her bare back and pulling her against his rotund bod.

“Kiss me, Laney.” he says, leaning down and puckering up.

She blushes, and slowly leans in, getting on the tips of her toes, and puckering up herself. She’s quite nervous... before it all, she wasn’t just a virgin—she’d never even been kissed before!

But now she’s playing with his three and a half inches in her hands as their naked bodies rub together in the living room, and their lips are pressing together.

Not long after, they even kiss with tongue, though she’ll need some practice due to her inexperience. He never considered she’d need a program to teach her how to kiss.

“Good girl, Laney.” he praises, saying her name again to trigger a programmed reaction—gratitude. She feels so glad to be serving her owner when he calls her by her name.

Then he takes her by the hand, and leads her into the bedroom.

“Get on the bed, Slave, and pose on all fours.” he instructs, licking his lips. “Arch your ass up.”

She obeys as instructed, getting a little worried when he gets right behind her.

“You’ll... turn me off, right, Master?” she asks, visibly nervous.

“I will... after I’ve penetrated.” he grins, rubbing her ass, and sliding his fat—albeit short—cock between her buttocks.

The remote hangs from the lanyard off his right wrist, and his hands grip her hips tightly.

“Now be a good little Slave and brace yourself. Master’s going in!” he announces playfully, pushing his mushroom tip against her tight asshole, pulling her hips toward his lap as he without restraint and without grace forces his cock into her rectum.

It’s not the length that gets to her—he’s not that long anyway—but his girth is indeed a massive factor in her discomfort. Her poor ring must stretch way beyond what’s reasonable to accommodate this erection, and she’ll be walking funny for a while.

Tears form immediately, leaking down her puffy cheeks, as she cries out in breathless gasps for mercy—not that she believes he’ll grant her any.

“How does it feel, Slave?” he asks, happy to finally feel her warm, tight insides with his cock.

“It hurts, Master... please... turn me off...” she winces, squeaking in discomfort. “It hurts so much...”

With a push of the main button, she switches to her obedient, brainless self. A smile forms on her face and her eyes glaze over.

His hands slide from her hips to her fat, hanging rack, groping and squeezing hard and deep as he thrusts into her tight ass, his fat gut resting on her lower back.

She moans with every lunge as he groans to every inch inside her, pumping away. Her tits swing, her body rocks, their sweat mixes as she stares forward at the headboard, getting railed by her owner.

His sack slaps against her pussy, and it’s sopping wet from the influence asserted over her helpless brain by the implant.

But it’s wasted on this Laney... he wants to ride the real one.

With a push of the button, he brings back the real Laney, and grins, his fingers digging into her sore, aching melons.

She cries out, squeaking, pounding away. “Please... Master... Turn me off...” she begs, her whole body trembling from the pain of that fat dick stretching her innocent asshole wide.

He picks up the remote again, and for a moment she feels a slight rush of relief... but he doesn’t turn her off at all! Instead, he lowers her arousal state, making her enjoy the whole ordeal even less, and also turns off her ability to speak.

Now all she can do is moan, and look back over her shoulder, begging him for mercy with those beautiful eyes of hers.

His balls slap against her pussy, as he knocks her down flat, her face stuffed against the pillow, struggling to breathe. He’s so much larger and heavier than she is, she’s completely helpless.

There’s no end in sight to her crying until, finally, after a full seven minutes that feel like seven hours to Laney, he ejaculates a thick, hot load right into her ass, and then pets her head before even thinking about pulling out.

“Laney...” he teases, giving her back the ability to speak, “... you should thank your owner when he uses you to cum.”

“Th-Thank y-you, M-Master...” she whines, sobbing. Her ass is in so much pain, she feels like she can’t walk anymore.

He turns her head to the side in his hands, and presses his lips to hers, kissing her firmly as he still throbs inside her ass. Then he grins and tells her “We’ll practice anal—at least—once a day until you get good at it.”

“Y-Yes, Master... I’m s-sorry.” she whines, her voice breaking into squeaks as she’s overwhelmed.

Finally he pulls out of her, and her ass feels destroyed.

He smacks her on the buttocks, making them jiggle in place, as he chuckles. “I’m going to watch some TV. Take a few moments if you must, but I want you up and finishing your chores in five minutes!”

“Yes, Master...” she says, ready to burst out crying when he exits the room. Not because it hurts more than any pain she’d ever felt in her life...

...but because she’s worried Master is disappointed.

Laney, though walking a bit funny, managed to get through the entire list of chores her owner had fed directly into her brain with her remote.

How convenient, she finds it, to be able to be told what to do without fear of forgetting anything.

He’s already filled up her schedule for the rest of the week, filling up every day between chores and servicing her Master.

She hopes she can make a good impression next time he rails her ass, because her biggest fear is disappointing Master in any way, and she’ll work her ass off—literally if she has to—to make sure her Master, her owner, is satisfied with her service.

And it fills her with pride to feel so useful. Purpose was something she was sorely lacking in when she worked at the retirement home, when she went to college, when she just exercised out of habit. Now she’s finally got a purpose, she’s not useless anymore.

And all it took was complete subjugation to her better, Master Gleiberman, and surrendering her self-worth to him so he can dictate her value to her.

It’s all she can think about. In fact, she’s been reevaluating pretty much every last bit of herself in the past few hours, while her owner was entertaining himself with her remote control.

They’re both fully naked when the clock ticks ten.

“Right.” he announces, getting out of his single seat recliner, and turns off the television. “We’ve got a big day ahead of us tomorrow. “Let’s get to bed.”

“Yes, Master. ... Where shall I sleep?” she asks.

“With me, of course!” he chuckles. “Don’t worry, I switched off your ability to become pregnant... for the time being!”

Again, he reaches for his Slave and removes her clothing, his eager hands grabbing at her soft, nubile body with glee.

He almost shoves her into the bedroom, eager to take her virginity at last.

He’s been fantasizing about this since they met, and even though he’s been playing with her thoroughly all day, pumping a load into her untamed pussy will be the crowning achievement to breaking in his newest Slave.

Newest? Yes... perhaps he should invest in a few more. That student flat he’s renting out will be filled soon enough, and there’s at least two other ravishing girls in the building that would make fine additions to his collection.

Two that jump out are the exchange student from Japan on the third floor, and that delightful little French flower that’s up on the fifth.

Ah, the bliss of running an all female student housing. Not only does he get to charge a premium, but he’s also got his pick of the bunch. Sixty flats spread across six floors, all but one inhabited by beautiful young women—and he’s already got twelve girls interested in the opening.

How great life is when you pull it by the hair and mount it from behind!

“Get on the bed, Laney, don’t keep your owner waiting.”

“Aren’t you... going to turn me off, Master?” she asks, biting her lip. Even after this long, tiring day, she’s still nervous about having her owner’s cock throb inside her.

“I might... I might not.” he grins. “I’m thinking it over, still.”

She obeys as instructed, and closes her eyes.

When his large, naked body comes up, he chuckles. “Such a cute little thing. You’re not getting off easy, sweet Slave... you’re getting on top this time.”

He puts his heavy, round body in the middle of the bed, his erection prominent.

“Go on, Slave... Ride Master’s cock!”

She’s nervous but obedient, holding on to his fat, sweaty gut, spreading her legs over his lap. His fat, short stub rubs against her soft, pink folds, and she closes her eyes—she can’t bear to watch. To lose her virginity to this... swine!

No, her Master is her life! He’s always been so good to her!

Ugh, what a headache! A searing pain runs through her brain.

With the push of a button, she’s compelled to obey.

He lips part. She moans as she lowers herself on his cock, feeling that fat dick throb between her folds, the tip rubbing against her cervix.

Eww, she thinks, he’s inside me! Her repulsion is obvious when he looks at her beautiful face.

“Good girl, Laney.” he grins, reaching out to grab her fat tits in both paws.

Suddenly, gratitude washes over her. “Th-Thank you, Master...” she says, biting her lip.

She squirms a little up and down, feeling his cock, but it’s difficult for her.

“Please, Master... turn me off...” she whines, a few tears rolling down her cheeks. “Please... I’m begging you...—Please—turn me off... Don’t make me... ... please!”

He uses the remote to turn her brain off, and her eyes glaze over, and that sweet smile reappears.

“Hello, Master...” she says, rolling her hips against his lap, riding Master’s aching cock. “Are you going to impregnate me today?”

“Not today, sweetheart.” he smiles, playing with her breasts.

He lets her ride him, having a good time, enjoying herself. Her arms up, playing through her long dyed hair, save for that one lock of course.

Those fat tits bouncing as she hops up and down on that cum cannon.

It isn’t until a good ten minutes in that he decides he can’t take it anymore and grabs his property by the waist and rolls her onto the bed, pounding into her pussy with dire need.

That’s when it happens.

“I... I... I... love you, Master!” she lets out, blushing and smiling, overtaken with pleasure and emotion as his cock throbs inside her tight pussy.

Holy shit!

Stanley is completely certain he didn’t make her say that. He didn’t program her to say anything without being spoken to in this state.

Where did that declaration of love come from?

It’s taken him entirely by surprise, though it’s of course not unwelcome.

Though, it does make him feel a little guilty, a little bad... for ensnaring this delightful young vixen into his mindless sex toy.

In a slight panic, he uses the remote to bring back Laney.

“Wh-What? What’s going on?” she blinks, waking up. “Wait, no! Please, turn me off!”

“No, Laney. I... I want—you—... Can’t you see that?” he groans, thrusting into her pussy, his gut rubbing back and forth against the soft skin of her wasp waist. Her fat tits rolling up and down her chest, her head back in the pillows.

He grabs for her tits and starts to lunge deep into her guts—as far as his three and a half inches will allow of course—and finally releases into her, his Slave, his property, filling her womb with his seed.

Somehow, when he fantasized about this moment, he didn’t picture her with tears in his eyes.

Still hard inside her, he leans down to put his lips on hers. She doesn’t kiss back at first, but after a few tries she does at last return the affection.

“Look at you, Laney... got all emotional.” he says, kissing her neck, and her chest, and sucking on her nipples. “Aren’t you having a good time.”

“I am...” she says, confused by her own state of being. “I just... I just... I can’t...” she tries, then sighs. “I don’t know what’s come over me.”

“Maybe I should let you have a nice, long nap...” he smiles, holding the remote out in front of her. “Say goodnight, Slave.”

“Goodnight, Master.” she says, pouting a little bit, until he pushes a button to make her fall into a deep sleep... until exactly 5:00 the next morning. Her implant will wake her up right on time to make her owner some breakfast and get ready to go to the gym. She has a sexy body to maintain!

With her body so warm and soft, and fully helpless, he can’t resist but to enjoy her some more. Licking her belly button, sucking on her breasts, kissing along her inner thighs, even dragging his large, sweaty sack across her face. She doesn’t wake up, she doesn’t struggle. She’s just a living, wonderful doll.

He can make her do anything. Dress her up as a saucy french maid, or in leather bondage gear, or put her in catholic schoolgirl dress... there’s no limit but his own imagination.

She’s helpless underneath his heavy body, fully unconscious, trapped in a deep sleep, dreaming pleasant dreams. All the while, he enjoys her body however he sees fit.

He knows now, he’s never going to get sick of playing with his pet. By this time tomorrow, he’ll own her for the rest of her life.

But for now he drops himself down next to Laney, and pulls the sheets over both of them. He puts his thick arm around her waist and pull her close like a teddy bear, sniffing her hair and cuddling up to her as he puts his head in the pillow and prepares to fall asleep, one hand on her ass, the other on her breast.

Things couldn’t be more perfect.

It’s exactly 5:00 when the implant wakes up Laney.

She’s never slept this well, not ever. And she doesn’t think for a moment it had anything to do with Stanley’s mattress.

It felt so liberating to spend the day with Master... well, she can’t quite put her finger on the exact reason why, but she feels so...

...happy.

So unencumbered by stress, by obligation. All that pressure is gone. The world feels wide and open, even with the walls of this tiny apartment all around her. Like she can breathe peacefully again. She hasn’t been able to for the longest while.

“Hey. Sleep well?” Stanley asks, just waking up himself.

“I did, Master.” she answers quietly. “Thank you for asking.”

“Good, good.” He lets out a yawn as he rubs his eyes.

“You mustn’t forget to take me to city hall, Master, so I can become your legal Slave, and you’ll be my official owner.” she says, smiling excitedly. “You promised!”

“Yes, I remember.” he smiles, reaching over to caress her back, and then reach for one of those hefty breasts, giving it a firm squeeze. “I won’t disappoint you, Slave.”

“I’ll get your breakfast started, Master. Then I’ll hurry to the gym so we can get to city hall right as it opens!” she smiles, panting as he firmly grips her tit in his porcine paw.

“Wait just a minute, Slave.” he smiles, removing the blanket from his naked body. “Before I get up though, I could really go for another one of your blowjobs.”

He starts to fiddle with the remote control, ready to turn her off, but she grabs his wrist. He wonders if she is finally going to try and resist him, until she says “Master... this time, can I—please—suck your cock—without—being turned off?”