The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lana Leads the League

(Ff, Fm, hypnotic mc, polyamory, nudism. If any of this stuff bothers you to hear about, don’t read the story.)

Copyright © 2001 by TexTrance. Blanket permission is granted to use or copy this material for any non-profit purpose.

Chapter 1: Leaving the League

Ruth and Jenny sat down in the tennis club café with sighs of relief. “I needed that shower,” Jenny said.

“Me too,” Ruth agreed. “You were playing very wildly today, hitting the ball like you were mad at it. Is something going on with you?”

“Just the usual stuff,” Jenny sighed. “I’ve got some sadness around turning forty anyway, and it really bothers me that we’ve reached the age limit for the Junior League. I know you thought the League was just OK, there are lots of other ways to make friends and do volunteer work, but I really liked it. Having to leave makes me feel like my AARP card will be in tomorrow’s mail.”

“I didn’t know it was that important to you,” Ruth chuckled. “Have you talked to Roger about this?”

“That’s what I’m upset about today,” Jenny admitted. “I tried to tell him how I was feeling last night. You never saw a slightly chubby middle-aged actuary make such a fast dive for the remote! He was engrossed in TV sports before I could get a third sentence out.”

“Bill is just the same!” Ruth said. “We hardly talk at all anymore, even about the real estate business, let alone about that mushy feelings stuff. Bill and I are still friendly, and at the very least, we’re allies. I know without having to think about it that he’d always rally around in a crisis, just as I’d always be there for him. For emotional intimacy and real communication, though, whom have I got?”

“Me, and your other women friends,” Jenny replied. “That’s about all I’ve got left with Roger, too. As long as I’m letting my hair down, I might as well admit I’m sexually frustrated, as well. Roger and I make out once a week at the most, and it’s-pleasant, but very predictable. Our age is still sexual prime time for a woman, but a man in his forties is starting to slow down, and let’s face it, we’re a little bored with each other. I’ve thought about having an affair, but I just can’t see myself fooling around with some young stud. It seems so undignified to sneak, and anyway, most men only start to become people when they’re almost thirty.”

“Too true!” Ruth chortled. “I’ve been feeling the same things; I’m bored and a little isolated. I’ve been talking it over with Lana.”

“That gorgeous young Hispanic hypnotist? The one you went to for your airplane phobia?”

“That’s her! I felt really comfortable with her, and I thought she did so well with a clear problem like that, I should see if she could help me with this amorphous one.”

“I can understand that! I was never sure hypnosis really worked until you went to her. One month you had to take the train to Connecticut to see your mother because you were terrified to fly, and the next month you and Bill came to Puerto Rico with us, and there you were sitting on an airplane, happy as a clam!”

“Well, not paralyzed with terror, anyway. I had this one flash of fright as they closed the door, but then I heard Lana talking to me, and I took a deep breath, and I reached over and patted that friendly machine that was taking me where I wanted to go. Then I just forgot all about it! We were home before it occurred to me, ‘Oh yeah, I used to be scared to fly...’”

“She’s good! Does she have any recommendations for our situation?”

“She’s introducing me to one of her favorite activities, just to try it on and see if it fits. Lana’s into nude recreation, going to beaches and country clubs where people don’t have to wear clothes. She says it’s very relaxing, and you can talk with people freely. When everybody is out of uniform, we all feel like equals!”

“Wow! I’d heard of social nudism, and Roger was very interested in trying it some years ago, but I was too timid, and he wouldn’t go without me. Maybe I’ve been missing something good. I wonder if I could get up the nerve to try it with you?”

“Now’s your chance! I’m meeting Lana for lunch at a place by the beach, and after that we’re going to her favorite nudist resort for the afternoon. I’m sure she’d love to have you along, too, if you can make it...”

“Well...I don’t have anything else scheduled. I’d be glad to come to lunch and meet Lana, but no promises about whether I’ll be brave enough to take my clothes off in public.”

Chapter 2: Daring to Go Bare

The three women met at the restaurant, and agreed to eat out on the deck so they could watch the surf. “There has to be some compensation for the summer in southern Florida,” Ruth laughed. “At least it’s not roasting today.”

Jenny found Lana as easy to talk to as Ruth had. Lana was a slender young woman, but her comfortable beach clothes did not hide a voluptuous figure. She had a winsome cute face, with shoulder-length brown hair, and eyes that were curiously hard to look away from. Her skin was a warm toasty-golden honey color; in the brilliant sunlight, it seemed to glow. She exuded intense personal magnetism, an electric energy. Jenny guessed that Lana would be the center of attention wherever she went, and that exciting things would happen around her.

Lana encouraged Jenny to talk about the Junior League, since she had been curious about it. “You Anglos are so good at organizing things like that,” she finally said. “I’m glad we newer Americans are catching on, and that you guys are getting into inclusion, too. That’s what makes it an advantage to be a nation of people from all over; we get to work together, and take advantage of each other’s strong points.”

“You don’t resent the Anglos, do you, Lana?” Jenny asked.

“Oh no, that’s for silly poverty pests finagling for a federal grant! I like it that stuffy Anglo bankers and businessmen are still willing to provide a little leadership when it’s needed, even if some people put on their anti-imperialist hat and call it running the whole darn world. I don’t resent that, any more than you resent the rising Black influence in sports and entertainment, or us Latinos getting huge in style and fashion, or than either of us resent Asian chip engineers and software nerds keeping the new economy moving. Everybody should do what they’re good at, whether or not it fits their ethnic stereotype.”

“What are you good at, Lana?” Ruth asked.

“Besides hedonism, you mean?” she grinned. “I’m a control freak! I love to manipulate people, and make them do what I think they should. If they’re happier after I change their minds, and living better by their own standards, that really makes me feel like the Empress of the World! Being a professional hypnotist lets me do that for a living, molding people’s minds for their own good. I have fun with that socially, too. Lots of people love to be put into a trance so they can feel controlled. It’s a relaxing vacation from making your own decisions.”

“It certainly does feel good to go under for you,” Ruth said quietly. “Jenny, you ought to try it! It would make it easy for you to come along with us this afternoon.”

“Lana, would you mind my barging in on your afternoon off?”

“I’d be glad to have you, Jenny,” Lana said warmly. “You don’t have to go into a trance right now, but if you’d like to, I’d also be glad to make sure your first experience of nudism is a pleasant one.”

Jenny’s eyelids sagged as Lana said, “go into a trance right now.” “Yes,” she said sleepily, “I’d like to try that.”

Lana put her hand on Jenny’s shoulder and began, “Look out over the waves. Watch the sun glinting on them, and hear them rushing up the beach. As the waves keep coming in, imagine that you are diving. Let yourself feel the cool water on your skin, and watch the colorful little fish dart back and forth, and see the distant bottom drifting past as you lazily swim deeper...and deeper...”

Jenny relaxed, and her breathing changed. Her eyelids fluttered, then fell closed. Lana smiled happily, and continued to deepen her trance.

Twenty minutes later Jenny’s eyes popped open. She found both of her friends looking at her intently. “Oh, sorry, did you say something? My mind was wandering.”

Ruth giggled, but Lana asked, “Are you feeling OK, Jenny?”

“I feel great! Well...except for being hot. I’d really like to get out of these clothes. If you’re ready to take us to the nudist club, let’s go!”

Jenny went for a pit stop while the others paid for lunch. Ruth asked Lana, “Mistress, does she really not remember that you hypnotized her?”

“I suggested it should slip her mind for a while. It will come back to her later, when she remembers that it felt really good, and she wants to be hypnotized again. You were right about your friend, my dear; she’s bright and imaginative, another good hypnotic subject like you. Your Mistress is very pleased with you!”

Ruth flushed, and wriggled with pleasure. “Thank you, Mistress!” she whispered.

Ruth had been giving Jenny a ride that morning. She dropped off her car at her house, then joined her friends in Lana’s car for the short trip to the nudist resort. When they arrived, Lana suggested, “It’s easier to take your clothes off when you don’t have a bunch of people looking at you. You can just leave them in the car. The sandals you’re wearing are fine, and everybody carries a towel like these to sit on.”

When Lana said, “take your clothes off,” Ruth and Jenny both began to undress automatically. Their eyes glazed over, and they did not seem aware of what they were doing. Lana smiled possessively as she watched them carry out this post-hypnotic suggestion. “Soon, my lovelies!” she murmured, and she began to strip also.

Lana signed in her two guests at the manager’s office, where she was heartily welcomed. “I’m always glad to see women guests,” the elderly manager said. “If they’re married, they’ll bring their husbands, and if they’re not, we can admit another single man off the waiting list for each single woman who joins the club. And you bring us so many first-timers, Lana! How do you do it?”

“I guess I’m just very persuasive,” Lana said modestly.

Ruth and Jenny both enjoyed their afternoon. They walked around the landscaped grounds, pleasantly uncrowded on a weekday, and swam in the pool. As Lana had suggested, they found the other guests easy to talk to, and they happily joined in a volleyball game dominated by two energetic grandmas. They found themselves reporting back to Lana periodically; she encouraged them to join her in putting sunscreen on each other. “New people in nudism used to be called cottontails, for the obvious reason,” she said. “Especially for people with light skin, it’s important not to get too much sun on the parts that are not used to it. I want this to be a delightful experience for you!”

As she said that, she was spreading sunscreen on Ruth’s breasts. Ruth smiled, and nodded slowly. Jenny was working on Ruth’s legs and feet at the same time; as she saw what Lana was doing, she was surprised by a flash of envy for Ruth. “Where did that come from?” she wondered. But as soon as she had the thought, she forgot it.

Ruth and Jenny thanked Lana for a pleasant and relaxing afternoon as they got back into the car to return to the city. They were both reluctant to put their clothes back on; as Jenny said, “Now we know how free it feels to be nude!” As Lana drove, she talked casually about the experience of riding in a car. The sound of the wheels on the pavement, the rush of air, the lines on the highway going on and on...

“Jenny, this is your stop!”

“What? Oh, I must have drifted off. Thank you again, Lana, for a wonderful time! I’ll look forward to seeing you again.”

“Yes,” Lana murmured, “I’m sure you will.”

Chapter 3: Following Lana Further

After thinking over her new experience, Jenny found it entirely positive. She urged her husband to renew his interest in nudism, and found Roger easy to persuade. Ruth was delighted at this decision, and gratefully accepted Roger’s help in talking her husband Bill into joining them too.

Once they were over the initial shock, both men found that they enjoyed nude recreation as much as their wives did. Mainstream nudist culture discourages overt sexual display in public, but Ruth and Jenny were both pleased to find that the latent excitement warmed up their sexual relationships with their husbands once they got them alone. Bill and Roger were more willing to talk on weekends at the nudist resort, too. Like most straight men, they found that the company of nude women made them relax, becoming mellow, agreeable, and suggestible.

Jenny and Ruth were discussing these improvements in their lives one day while lounging nude beside the pool at Ruth’s house. “Things are so much better,” Jenny said, “why do I feel that there’s something better still waiting for me? Am I getting greedy? Or am I missing something obvious?”

“Lana has suggested another step we could take, and offered to guide us in it,” Ruth said. “But I’m almost scared to mention it. I treasure your friendship, and I don’t want to run you off.”

“I won’t blame you, even though I am nervous about this,” Jenny replied. “Ever since Lana hypnotized me the day we met-yes, I remembered that the next day, you fink!—I’ve been yearning to go under for her again, and I’ve been having dreams about her.”

“What kind of dreams?” Ruth asked eagerly.

Jenny blushed. “Oh, you know...X-rated stuff. I can’t really blame Lana for that; she can’t help being beautiful, and she just oozes charisma without trying to. I never thought of myself as bisexual, unless you count the awful crush I had on my high school German teacher. It surprises me that I’ve had some of those dreams about you, too. There, now who’s scaring off her best friend?”

Ruth clasped her hand. “Jenny...I’m not scared. I’ve had the same feelings for you, even when I’m not asleep.”

Jenny gasped, and her eyes leaked a few tears. “Please take it slow and easy with me, Ruth. I need time to get used to this idea. But you notice I’m not running away. I trust you, and I’ve always loved you as a friend. If there’s anybody I could dare to explore this with, it’s you.”

“Thank you for your trust, Jenny dear,” Ruth answered. “I’ll try never to disappoint you.”

“Do you think Lana’s guidance would help us here, too?”

Ruth gave a little laugh. “I’m sure it would. Would you like me to make an appointment for both of us?”

“Yes, I really would like that!”

Ruth went into the house, and dialed Lana’s office number from memory. She got the answering machine, since Lana was with a client, but Ruth did not seem upset. Her face was calm and relaxed, and her gaze fixed; she welcomed the warm happy glow of returning trance. “Mistress,” she said, “this is your slave Ruth. Just as you predicted, your future slave Jenny is ready to come more deeply under your power.”

Chapter 4: Entering Lana’s World

Ruth and Jenny eagerly followed Lana into her office. They found they had a choice of a traditional psychiatrist’s couch, and two comfortable armchairs. “Would you like to go into a trance sitting up or lying down?” Lana asked Jenny.

“I’d rather sit up this time,” Jenny replied. “Do you have a preference, Ruth?”

“I was just going to say, dibs on the couch!” Ruth laughed.

“Of course I’m only a hypnotist, so this is just a suggestion,” Lana smiled, “But considering the topic of today’s session, I think we’ll all be more comfortable in the nude. Take your clothes off!”

Once again Ruth and Jenny obeyed the post-hypnotic suggestion Lana had planted in their minds, and Lana stripped with them. She moved her own chair between her two subjects, and began to speak to them.

“Ruth, return to trance,” she said, and at once Ruth’s eyes fell closed and she relaxed completely. Lana smiled contentedly, and asked Jenny, “Won’t it be fun to learn to go under that quickly and effortlessly?”

“Yes,” Jenny agreed, watching Ruth with fascination.

“As you sit here in my office, you can remember the feelings you had as you went diving when we first met, and let the cool comfort of the water sweep over you again. And you remember the ride home that day, and how you watched the lines on the road go endlessly on and on, and your awareness went deep inside, and now there you are again...Eyes closing now, that’s right...Now one of your hands is getting much lighter, and beginning to lift up off your knee. Which one will lift first, I wonder...oh, it’s the left one! And as your hand gets lighter and lighter, it lifts up higher and higher, and begins to drift toward your face. In a moment, your floating hand will touch your forehead. Then you will relax completely, and your hand will fall limp back into your lap. Then you will be floating in the center of a restful warm darkness, and there will be nothing but my voice.”

It was an hour, but it seemed only a few moments to Jenny before Lana said, “Return to us now, Jenny!” Jenny opened her eyes and stretched luxuriously. “I feel wonderful, Mistress! Hey, that’s right, you are my Mistress now! Thank you, Mistress, I really like that!”

“It will be my pleasure, I’m sure!” Lana purred. “Give your sister slave Ruth a kiss to show her how you feel about her.”

Jenny blushed as she looked at Ruth, who smiled knowingly and put her arms around her friend. Jenny hesitated only a moment, then hugged Ruth back and kissed her intensely.

“Take your time,” Lana instructed. “There is a whole new world of pleasure for you to explore, and you don’t ever have to force yourself into anything you’re not ready for. Now, my lovely slave girls, to complete this session, kneel to me and kiss my feet.”

Ruth and Jenny knelt before their Mistress, and each kissed one of her feet. “Thank you for guiding us, Mistress!” they chorused.

As Ruth drove them home, Jenny said, “Wow, that was an overwhelming experience. Mistress Lana feels like a big sister to me now, or that teacher I idolized in high school. I know that whatever she tells me becomes true for me, and I’ll do whatever she wants me to. And that feels completely natural! Is it the same way with you, Ruth?”

“It certainly is! I’ve been under Lana’s power since the first time she helped me into a trance, and it felt like coming home. This is something I’ve been looking for all my life.”

Chapter 5: Loving Lesbian Leadership

Lana continued to give weekly instruction sessions to her new slaves. Jenny had wet dreams almost every night, of making love with Mistress Lana, with Ruth, or with other beautiful women. Her fantasies became almost exclusively lesbian. She soon discovered that she had caught up to Ruth in her changing sexual orientation, and was even becoming the aggressor in their lovemaking.

After enjoying an afternoon session of vigorous sex with Ruth, Jenny asked her girlfriend about something puzzling her. “When we first started making love, honey, we remembered that we had been strongly attracted to each other back when we first met, as new Junior Leaguers 15 years ago. We agreed that it was not the right time to pursue the idea, because of our young families, and husbands’ new careers still vulnerable to gossip. We felt released now, to do what we had always wanted to do. It doesn’t matter, now that we’re lovers and happy about it, but was that memory real?”

“I never questioned it, but now that you mention it, I don’t think so!” Ruth exclaimed. “That was just a story Mistress told us to help us get started. How do you feel about Mistress Lana manipulating you like that?”

Jenny blushed and admitted, “I can imagine being really creeped out if it were somebody I didn’t trust, but I love it when Mistress changes my mind. Thinking about it gets me hot.”

“Me too!” Ruth agreed. “It feels so erotic when she thrusts her ideas into our minds, and we can’t help opening up and taking them in, because she’s so beautiful...’

Jenny was bemused to discover that her love life with her husband continued to improve. “He doesn’t know yet what’s got into me,” she reported to Lana, “But he knows something has, and he loves it! I’m much more orgasmic now, I can come from just having my breasts sucked and played with. I know you trained me and Ruth to respond to each other that way, Mistress, and it’s wonderful, but I didn’t expect the same thing to happen with Roger!”

“I hoped it would,” Lana replied. “Has your experience been the same, Ruth?”

“It sure has, Mistress! Bill knew something had changed when I started to think about women while he was in me, and have the most incredible orgasmic meltdowns. I’ve always liked to get screwed, but I usually didn’t come from that alone. Bill has guessed what is going on, though. He reads a lot of soft porn on the Web, especially mind control stories, so when he found this happening after I started going to a hypnotist he put two and two together. He says that by helping us love our husbands better, you’re breaking the guild rules for Evil Lesbian HypnoDommes, and he’s glad!”

Lana broke up at that. She said, “I’ve always thought evil was so boring! It’s so much fun to be a Nice Lesbian HypnoDomme, and make my slaves happier for knowing me. It’s interesting that your husband knows about the changes you’re going through and doesn’t mind, though. I was hoping we could work toward that, especially if I could get to hypnotize your husbands, but I never expected one of them to get ahead of me!”

Jenny said, “Mistress, I think Roger is ready to go under for you, and it sounds like Bill is too. We’ve been, umm, ‘relaxing’ our husbands almost every night, as you taught us to, and I’ve got Roger obeying simple post-hypnotic suggestions without realizing it. I’ve been planting the ideas that he feels good when he thinks about you hypnotizing me, and that anything that does me so much good and is so enjoyable would be a good idea for him, too. Has Bill accepted that idea, Ruth?”

“He asked me last night to invite Lana to our house this weekend to do all four of us together! Mistress, could you do that?”

“I’d love to,” Lana agreed.

Lana and the two couples had a pleasant evening together. They chatted easily over dinner; at one point, Roger stage-whispered to Bill, “You were right, she doesn’t have horns and a tail!” When dinner was over, Ruth and Jenny each said to her husband, “Darling, would you please do the dishes and clean up?”

Both men immediately said, “Yes, Ma’am!” and started for the kitchen. Bill hesitated a moment, and asked Ruth, “I’m under the influence! What was the post-hypnotic cue, the word ‘darling’?”

“That’s right, darling,” Ruth said firmly. “Now do as you’re told.”

Bill smiled happily and obeyed, murmuring, “This feels so good!”

Lana returned both of her slave girls to trance with a post-hypnotic cue, then suggested that they would find this evening’s experiences pleasant and exciting. She went over the suggestions she wanted their husbands to have, and had them strip. When Bill and Roger returned to the living room, they found their wives sitting on either side of Lana on the couch. All three women were naked; Ruth and Jenny were still deeply hypnotized, but with their eyes open and able to talk.

“Darling, kneel here in front of me for a lesson in female power,” Ruth said to Bill, and Jenny said, “You belong right here, darling,” to Roger. Both men knelt before their wives, and all three women began to speak.

Bill and Roger were already fascinated by the beauty of the women, and primed by the hypnotic practice their wives had given them. They succumbed easily to this group induction. Bill remained vaguely aware of his surroundings for a few minutes, because he was curious about hypnosis. He noticed that Lana was so deeply absorbed in what she was doing that she was also in a trance. Lana’s breasts seemed to have a magnetic attraction for his eyes; he felt guilty to be staring so intently at a woman other than Ruth, so he pulled his gaze away, only to be caught by Lana’s eyes. He felt a sensation of falling and gaining speed, as if he were on a roller coaster. Then his eyes fell closed, and the voices of all three women seemed to form a glowing pattern in his mind. He watched the weaving voices, and let them guide him into a new life where women ruled...

A month later Lana came to visit again. She knew her slave girls were pleased and satisfied with their new roles, as she had suggested they would be. She was already training the first two candidates Jenny had carefully selected from the other women leaving the Junior League. “Does it bother you to know that other women are my slave girls too?” She asked.

“No, Mistress,” Ruth said, and Jenny’s eyes widened. “I thought it would, but now that it’s happening, I like it! I really enjoy making love with you, Mistress. But if you make love with others too, that means there’s more love around for me. I don’t need to feel jealous anymore; I’m glad other women in the same situation are learning to share our exciting new hobby.”

“And how do you boys feel about the changes in your lifestyle?” Lana asked Bill and Roger.

“It’s amazingly nice that we have to obey our wives now,” Bill said. “That sure is fun,” Roger agreed, “and the exciting sex is a great bonus!”

“And do you like it when Ruth and Jenny swap husbands?”

Both men blushed, but both smiled and nodded. “We’ve become better lovers for them, too, by following the suggestions you gave us, Miss Lana,” Roger added. “If somebody had told me a few months ago that soon a young Hispanic lesbian would be telling us what to do in the bedroom with our own wives, and we’d be happily following her instructions—well, I wouldn’t have had any idea what I was missing!”

“Speaking of what somebody is missing,” Bill asked, “I don’t want to pry, Miss Lana, but Ruth and Jenny are delighted that you’ve taught them to be bisexual. Wouldn’t you have even more pleasure and satisfaction if you were bisexual too?”

Lana laughed. “I’ve just never wanted men,” she explained. “Nothing personal, I like men to work with and to pal around with, but I have no desire to go to bed with one. The only thing I’m missing is being a mom, and I have a big family with lots of chances to be an aunt. If I ever decided I needed to have children of my own, I would control my own mind to turn myself that way. I wouldn’t fool around with a turkey baster or anything, I’d marry one of the men who wants to join my sisterhood of love slaves. You’d be surprised-or maybe by now you wouldn’t be-to know how many of them there are.”

“We can understand that,” Roger agreed. “Bill and I are finding it a privilege and a pleasure to be under your lesbian leadership!”

THE END