The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LAMPMAKER ALTERNATE ENDING

Lacey smiled at her phone. The message was a happy reply from her old friend Jewel that she would be very glad to meet Lacey for lunch that day.

“Good. Jewel is excited to see me after all this time.” Lacey said to Dominika and Lotus as they scanned a computer schedule.

“Why not? She was a very close friend. I’m still surprised she quit to finish her degree after that trip you two took with those DotCom millionaires to Rio. I thought she was gone down the path of a gold digger after that 2 week party.” Dominika said with a very evil smile and Lotus giggled.

Lacey smiled at the memory. She and Jewel, a fiery redheaded knockout, had practically brainwashed two dot com millionaires in a single night of partying and had talked them into a two week vacation in Rio. Lacey still had some of the jewelry that her mark had given her. She and Jewel had fucked their brains out and took them for a huge amount in cars, clothes, gifts, the trip, and even cold cash. The end result was the two men ended up losing their company due to partying too much and getting several drug addictions, and Jewel clearing enough money to quit her job stripping and get her doctorate in psychology.

Jewel was now one of the top shrinks in the LA area who focused on sex issues and addictions. She had several books out, and was courted by several major universities for a teaching position. She and Lacey had sort of kept in touch, but at arm’s length since her history as a stripper would hurt her professional reputation. But since Lacey had told her she had quit stripping and was now serious with a hot boyfriend, she was happy to have lunch with her.

“Yes. I was as surprised as you were when she quit. But this will work fine.” Lacey said as she leaned over and typed on the screen. The short blurb said “We meet at 11:30. Need till 12”.

Lotus didn’t even blink as she then erased it and typed “Done”.

“Well, I had best get ready. I think I will drive myself. The gold Porsche I think?” Lacey said with an evil leer.

Dominika nodded. “Da. That will definitely suit the head of the harem.”

Lacey glided out of the throne room and into the library. The library was in the real world and Rick sat reading with Ali and Bridget. Rick was reading a book on early American Metalworking, while Ali and Bridget both read an actual scroll. Lacey inwardly rolled her eyes at this, as sex, money and power were her interests. But this was part of keeping Rick sane and grounded and had been prescribed by Dominika.

Lacey smiled at her Master. “Soon Master, I’ll have you under my thumb and then I’ll be the Mistress of this household. And then I have everything I have ever dreamed of at my command, and you will be the slave!” she thought to herself as she knelt before Rick, her creator and Master.

“Master, I have heard from my friend Jewel. We are meeting at noon today to discuss how she can assist you. We will be eating at Sam’s Bistro near her office in Beverly Hills.” Lacey said with a bow.

“Good to hear. Are you sure the woman is as good as I hear? She seems almost too perfect.” Rick replied as he cupped his creations chin and looked into her lovely eyes.

“Yes Master, she is as good. And a loyal friend. Even better though is that she loves a challenge. Once I describe our situation, I do not think I could tear her away with a crowbar.” Lacey said with a smile.

“That is good. Do you intend to tell her of the special situation? Or wait until after she has been introduced?” Ali, the Djnn Grand Vizier, asked with a level look.

“In truth Grand Vizier I am not sure. I think she will able to handle it regardless, but I am not sure if the problem alone will interest her enough or if I need to start out with explaining everything. I am going to play it as it develops. If all else fails, she will treat us as regular patients.” Lacey said with slight frown.

Ali nodded, and went back to reading the scroll and pointing out a slight mistake in translation to Bridget who had kept reading during the discussion. Lacey smiled, and with a kiss from her Master she gracefully rose and glided out the door. With a snap of her fingers she was dressed in a designer dress and shoes, jewelry, perfect makeup and matching purse. She entered the garage and hopped in her personal gold colored Porsche and headed out to lunch.

LATER THAT DAY

Promptly at 1130 Lacey strode into her friend’s office.

“Lacey! So good to see you again. I’m glad we can meet again. I’m so sorry we couldn’t keep better in touch but you understand how my past could be an issue.” Jewel, a redheaded knockout with a figure as great as Lacey’s was stated as she waved Lacey to a chair.

“I understand completely. But I got back in touch with you for a reason. I have very little time to explain so please let me show you something.” Lacey said as she stood in the middle of the room.

Jewel gave her a puzzled look and nodded. Lacey smiled and snapped her fingers. A POOF, flash and cloud of pink smoke later Lacey stood before a gaping Jewel in her genie costume with her personal jewelry. Lacey smiled and snapped her fingers again and after another POOF Lacey stood in an expensive designer dress and a thick fur coat. Another snap and she lay on a divan clad in nothing but a face veil, slippers, and jewels.

Jewel was able to close her mouth as Lacey waved her fingers and floated in the air. With another snap, Jewel started as her chair hovered up and another snap found her reclining on her own divan dressed in a silk dress and jewels.

“I know you have a lot of questions, but we have little time. I have been turned into a genie by my Master. I am his slave, but I can have nearly everything I want with a snap of my fingers. There are other genies, including Dominika and Lotus. I have been working out a plan to usurp his control using Lotus and Dominika. He has a Djnn named Ali who is his Grand Vizier and is helping him control his harem of genies. I need to remove him and again have a plan but I need your help.” Lacey said and looked at Jewel.

Jewel kept her face neutral but Lacey saw her eyes flashing with excitement. “Okay, you have my attention. Let me hear it.”

Lacey smiled as she continued. “My Master Rick has developed several physical and mental problems due to his wishing and his genies. He has become somewhat sloppy in his habits and thought. But most importantly he has become a sex addict. Genies can provide sexual pleasure unlike anything any mortal woman can provide and Rick has become addicted. He has nearly 60 mortal women, all hot enough to be strippers or models and he hasn’t fucked one of them. He only cares about sex with his genies. I am the head of the harem and in that role I can command and control every other genie when they are summoned to serve as a harem slave. They all have additional duties that require them to answer to Ali, and I cannot command them when they serve in that role. But with your help we can neutralize Ali, enslave the other genies, and brainwash Rick into becoming OUR slave. Then we will have immortality, power, sex, money, everything. But I need you to help me pull this off.”

“Why me?” Jewel asked with a very controlled voice.

Lacey smiled. She could tell her old friend was very excited by this and as she was always a “seeing is believing” person, Lacey could tell she had accepted this story as she floated on her divan and rubbed her hands on her silk dress.

“I know you are into fucking with men’s minds. I know you practiced hypnotism, and I saw what you did to that Dot Com guy. I’m betting you have some “clients” who didn’t have much of a problem and are now convinced that you are the only thing keeping them sane. Am I right?” Lacey said with an evil grin.

Jewel smiled evilly back at her. “You know me too well. Yes, I have been working on my hypnosis and my brainwashing techniques and I have had some real successes. A couple of gold diggers have had, how should I say it, a much improved life after I have “assisted” their husbands in understanding their places and adjusted their outlook on life. Enough in fact that I am getting lots of recommendations in the gold digging community.”

“Good. Then you can help me. I need you to hypnotize Rick into obeying you and then commanding him to make you a genie. Once he has done that, he must order all genies back into their lamps except me and you. Then we will give him commands to make his wishes and turn him into the slave.” Lacey said with a sultry smile.

“I still have a bit of an issue believing this. But I LOVE the idea of finally getting the chance to really enslave someone. Okay, you’re on.” Jewel said with a smile.

“Excellent. I need to leave. Ali will scry our lunch. I will explain Rick’s problem in layman’s terms and mention nothing of genies or magic. You will be interested and will agree to come by tonight and see him. And we go from there. Remember, no mention or hint that we have met already. If Ali finds out, I’m dead and you are a mind blanked doctor who will never remember any of this.”

LATER THAT NIGHT

Rick sat on his chair in his library and watched the doctor scribble away on her notepad. He was working not to check her out, but being around dozens of hot women all the time who wanted to be checked out made it hard not to stare.

Jewel was rocking a sexy librarian look with a pencil skirt, tight blouse that showed a nice hint of cleavage, her red hair done up in a nice bun, and a black set of reading glasses perched on her nose. Her long, black stocking clad legs and high heeled black shoes completed the look to a T. Jewel had of course done so on purpose but was a good actor and was making this out to be simply her professional dress.

Jewel crossed her legs and looked up with a stern look. “Well, I must admit this is not a standard case by any means. I am still wondering if this isn’t some bizarre dream even after having your genies show off their powers. But genies and magic aside, you actually have a regular condition that is fully treatable. It is very advanced though, and it’s not going to be easy.”

Rick nodded. “I was hoping that this, condition, was somewhat normal, even if the situation most certainly is not.”

Jewel smiled at him. “I can see how you would be worried. Let me explain what exactly your situation is. You have a full on sex addiction. That is a normal problem. What is not normal is the sex that you are addicted to. Based on my discussions with you and your genies, genie sex is the most amazing sex any mortal human can hope to have. You literally have a self aware slave who wants to do nothing but please you sexually and bring you the greatest pleasure that you can stand. And on top of that they have the ability to make it happen. And happen again and again. Each time trying to top the last time. A regular mind does not exist that can stand that and remain normal for an extended period of time.”

Jewel took off her glasses and looked straight at Rick. “If we don’t get this under control, you are going to be driven insane. Your higher brain functions will simply short out over time, and you will become little better than an animal. You will care about sex, eating, sleeping, and then sex again. At this rate, you probably won’t even be able to talk much beyond simple grunted commands in a year.”

Several gasps and whines arose from the assembled genies. Ali clapped his hands once and the noise ceased. Rick looked at him for a moment and said “Ali, I want you to take the genies and leave the room. No scrying by anyone or anything. I need to be with a normal human to plan.”

Ali bowed and turned. With a wave of his hands the genies all bowed and glided out the door.

Rick turned to Jewel and said “I wanted to simply talk with a normal human. My regular human servants are all brain-washed by their respective genie masters, so just getting a regular conversation is nearly impossible. So Doctor, how do we treat this?”

Jewel opened her pad again and put on her glasses. “There are things we can do. First, cutting down on sex has helped and harmed you. You are not fucking every waking hour, but now your genies are working to make your one sexual event of the day mindblowingly amazing. It’s the difference between having several lines of coke that are heavily cut and debased versus one line of 100% pure high grade stuff. It’s bad either way and eventually you are going to want more of the high grade.”

“What we need to do is find something other than sex to take up your time.” Jewel tapped her pen for a second and then looked at Rick. “Rick, I’d like to hypnotize you. I want to talk to you in a relaxed state and determine what you real interests are. I know what you have said, but I am afraid your mind has been already influenced and I may not have the clearest picture. I need to know for sure so we can make a workable plan.”

Rick thought for several moments. “I’m a bit unsure of this Doc. But I’ll give it a go if that’s what you think you need to find a cure.”

Jewel nodded and held up her pen. It had a little gem on the tip. Jewel began to twist it so it caught and reflected the light.

“Rick, please look at the gem on the pen. Watch how the light glimmers and sparkles. Look at it closely.” Jewel said in a soft voice.

Rick watched and listened as Jewel intoned. “Watch the gem. Watch it closely.”

After a few moments Rick was repeating Jewel’s words. “The gem sparkles and glimmers. I cannot take my eyes off it.”

Jewel had him repeat it several times and then intoned “I am falling into a deep trance.”

“I am falling into a deep trance.”

“I have no thoughts.”

“My mind is open and empty.”

Rick repeated each one several times and Jewel smiled at Rick’s completely relaxed body and entranced face. His eyes were completely devoid of any spark of intelligence or even consciousness.

“I will obey Jewel.”

“I will obey Jewel.” Rick replied and Jewel stopped twisting the pen.

Rick sat there, unmoving and quiet. Jewel slid close to him and said in a soft voice. “Rick, do you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Rick, you are completely under my control, do you understand and obey?” Jewel nearly whispered.

“Yes, I am under your control, I understand and obey.”

“Very good Rick. You must do as I say so we can make everything all right.”

“I must do as you say to make everything all right.”

Jewel smiled evilly. The plan was working perfectly. With his addictions and with the help from Lotus, Dominika, and Lacey, Rick had been turned into the perfect hypnosis subject. He was nothing but putty in her hands and she was doing to mold him into exactly what she wanted.

Jewel carefully questioned Rick about his genies and the restrictions he had placed on them. While he was in a very suggestive state, Jewel didn’t want to risk ordering him to do something that was against his desires and might snap him out of it. She was quick, but very thorough and she soon had her plan ready.

“Rick, I see what your problem is. You want to enjoy your pleasures with your harem of lovely slaves, but you feel responsible for them and cannot simply give up that responsibility. Can you?” Jewel asked.

“Yes doctor. I must make sure they are taken care of. I made them, I am their master, and I am responsible.” Rick replied in a dull monotone.

Jewel smiled and spoke. “Rick, I have your solution. Your creations exist to insure your pleasure. By denying them the ability to fully care and pleasure you, you are creating a great problem for them and you. They were created to please you. You must surrender to their desires and allow them to fulfill yours. You must let them fill the roll you created them for. You needn’t worry about them, if they are pleasing you, they are happy and content. If they are happy and content, then you have fulfilled your obligation and can relax and enjoy them. Do you understand Rick? You must allow them to please you fully.”

“I must allow them to please me fully.” Rick replied.

“Yes. You must surrender to their desires.” Jewel intoned.

“Yes, I…no, I cannot. I need to insure balance. I need to provide order to my slaves.” Rick replied with some passion to his voice.

“Rick, you have provided order.” Jewel said smoothly.

“I, I have?” Rick said, with some confusion in his voice.

“Yes. You appointed your slave Lacey to control your harem. She understands your desires, your hungers. Allow her to do her job fully. Allow her to control the genies for you. She will insure they are kept in line.”

“Allow Lacey to control my slaves…”

“Yes Rick. You appointed her the head of your harem. Let her do her job. Allow her to fulfill her role in your life. You are responsible for her after all.” Jewel said softly.

“Allow Lacey to do her job. Allow her to fulfill her role. I am responsible for her.” Rick intoned softly.

“Rick, will you allow me to help you allow your genies to fulfill their roles?” Jewel asked, mentally crossing her fingers.

“Yes. I will let you help me to allow my genies to fulfill their roles.” Rick responded.

Jewel mentally leaped up and down. She smiled evilly and spoke carefully in Rick’s ear.

“Rick, you must do exactly as I say. First, order all of your genies back into their lamps. Also order Ali back into his lamp.”

Rick nodded and then spoke in a clear commanding voice. “By my order, all of my servants, djnn or genie, return to your lamps now. It is done doctor.”

Jewel smiled. “Very good Rick. Now, you need to listen closely. You will create a new lamp and you will take me as your newest genie. Once you have done so, you will rub my lamp and summon me. You will then wish the following wishes. You will wish for more lamp making materials. You will wish for Lacey to be your Genie Queen, with the ability to control all your genies, past, present, or future so that she can ensure their and your happiness. She will also control any mortal in your household, and anyone you do business with. You will wish to have no responsibilities anymore so that you can simply enjoy your wonderful life without issue. You will trust the new genie Jewel to fulfill these wishes as she understands it and not give anymore guidance on it. Also, to insure that no one can disrupt this treatment, you will not rub any lamps until after we are done and release no genies or djnn. Do you understand? Repeat it back to me.”

Rick repeated the entire list of instructions verbatim and Jewel nodded giddily.

“Rick, when I snap my fingers, you will awake. You will say nothing but begin work immediately. You will only speak what you need to say to accomplish these tasks.” Jewel said. Rick replied he understood and…

SNAP!

Rick blinked. He didn’t even acknowledge Jewel was on the couch next to him as he stood up and walked towards the door. Jewel followed as he entered his collection room and went straight to his workbench. Without a single word he crafted a lamp quickly. Jewel had to wait several hours while he worked and she amused herself by checking his rather extensive collection of antiquities. She was admiring a lovely sculpture when she turned as gasped as Rick shoved a lamp into her hands.

Jewel didn’t even have time to blink before Rick said the binding words and as she disappeared into a cloud of platinum smoke she was able get out a “Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee…”.

Rick, still under Jewel suggestion, rubbed the lamp and stood there staring straight ahead blankly as a gorgeous Jewel, 6ft 2inch tall, 38 EE cupped, Red haired to her waist, tanned skin, green eyed, platinum silk clad knockout genie bowed to her Master and began to say “Master, I am Jewel of the Platinum…”

Rick spoke over her. “I wish for the following wishes: I wish for more lamp making materials. I wish for Lacey to be my Genie Queen, with the ability to control all my genies, past, present, or future so that she can ensure their and my happiness. She will also control any mortal in my household, and anyone I do business with. I wish to have no responsibilities anymore so that I can simply enjoy my wonderful life without issue. I trust my new genie Jewel to fulfill these wishes as she understands it and will not give anymore guidance on it.”

With a huge evil smile Jewel clapped her hands together and said “Done!”

Rick stood stock still with blank and empty eyes as he held the lamp. Jewel grinned as she slinked up to her Master and walked around him tapping her finger lightly against her lips.

“Master? Feh! You are now MY slave, Master!” Jewel blinked at that, and tried to call Rick a slave, but every time she said slave she instead said Master.

“Huh, must be the fact that he still controls the lamp, even though I control him. Well, I guess I can live with that “Master”. Well, let’s wake you up and see how well this works.”

SNAP!

Jewel snapped her fingers in front of Rick. He blinked and looked around and then looked at Jewel and sighed. He strode over to her and took her in a passionate kiss. Jewel returned the embrace and felt herself grow very hot and horny. Rick was pretty handsome and Lacey had been very detailed about his sexual prowess.

Jewel broke the kiss and giggled. “Well, a little fun before work won’t hurt.” She took Rick by the hand and led him into the bedroom. Rick nuzzled her neck and she pushed back into him and kissed him as he leaned over her shoulder. “Master, while I would love to have a proper love-making session, I think you would be much better mentally if you simply stopped thinking about romance and let your base instincts take over. FUCK ME!”

Nick blinked and then growled as he spun Jewel around with a gasp. Without any preamble he ripped off her top as he forced her onto the bed. He grunted as he tore her silken genie clothes off her and kissed her savagely. He sucked hard on her nipples, roughly sucked and bit on her neck, and held her hair in his fist. All the while he thrust his rock hard cock into her soaked pussy.

Jewel laughed and shouted into his ear as he roughly ploughed her. “Yes Master! Rut with me like an animal! Fuck me! Fucking fuck my brains out! You are an animal! A fucking beast that has no cares or responsibilities! You live only to please yourself with the basest pleasures! The pleasure of flesh! That’s it Master! FUCK LIKE AN ANIMAL!!!”

Jewel laughed evilly as she watched Rick transform in front of her eyes. She saw his eyes drain of any remote hint of intelligence and be replaced by simple raw lust. His body became hairier, and more muscled. He grew a unibrow and a large beard. While he had started by speaking and grunting words about how he was going to fuck Jewel’s brains out, by the time he had cum several times he was only grunting and hooting.

Jewel came and came in time with Rick. She loved rough sex and thanks to Rick’s wish she had simply determined that the best way for Rick to have no cares, concerns, or responsibilities was to simply not have enough brains to care about anything more complicated than sex, food, and sleep. So in essence she had turned Rick into a brutish caveman who was a simply minded slave to his latest genie.

After a massive orgasm, Rick gave a huge growl and passed out. He slid off Jewel and slid off the silk sheets onto the floor in a heap. A grinning Jewel snapped her fingers and Rick was lying in the bed, cleaned up but naked and snoring soundly.

Jewel snapped her fingers and cleaned herself up. She admired herself in the mirror with a grin and then minced over to have some wine. After a few minutes of relaxing, she strutted over to Nick and snapped her fingers.

With a grunt Rick woke up and stared around. When he saw Jewel he grinned and started to crawl at her with a lustful look.

“Stop Rick. You must do something first.” Jewel said with a tone of command. With a dull grunt Rick stopped in his tracks and stared at Jewel.

A grinning Jewel led Rick to his collection room. Jewel grinned at the sight of Rick passing by everything without so much as blink to indicate he even remembered anything about any of his collection. She led him to the lamp cabinet.

“Rick, take down Lacey’s lamp and rub it.”

Rick did as he was told and Lacey appeared in a puff of golden smoke.

Jewel and Rick both gasped. Lacey had been the most beautiful of the genies before, but the wish to become the Genie Queen had made her even more beautiful. Her skin was a slight golden tan with a hint of ivory paleness. Her black hair flowed in black silky waves down to her ass which was simply perfection. Her soft brown eyes seemed to pull you in and drown you. Her tits were an artist’s dream of perfection with a perfect 36 DD orb for each on with no sagging or drooping. Her ruby lips were just puffed enough to make you question if you wanted them to suck a cock or just kiss you. She was dressed in a Greek style golden silk goddess style robe with high heeled slippers and wore a bejeweled tiara, thick gold bracelets, anklets, great be-gemmed earrings, a tiny diamond piercing on her flat belly, and a spider-webbed necklace around her neck with dozens of stones including diamonds, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, and opals.

In short, she was truly a goddess.

“I take it everything worked?” Lacey asked with a giggle in a voice that could cause a mortal man to cum where he stood.

“Uh, I mean. Ahem. Yes, it worked perfectly. This grunting cave-dude is Rick. He still fucks like a god, but I’m afraid in order to no longer have any cares we had to dumb him down a bit. Isn’t that right Rick?”

Rick didn’t respond at first, but after Jewel snapped her fingers, Rick grunted once and then started for Lacey.

“Stop Master. You may only fuck this one if she allows it. Well Lacey, one to break him in?” Jewel said with a grin.

Lacey chewed her finger for a moment. Rick was oozing manliness and raw sex. Lacey smiled and said “Not yet. First let’s make sure I’m the queen in everything.”

Jewel nodded and ordered Rick to take down Bridget’s lamp and rub it.

Bridget, Nicole, Heather, Susan, Lotus, and Dominika all were freed from their lamps. For each one, as soon as they appeared Lacey ordered them to kneel in front of her and swear obedience. Every one of them did. Lacey tested her powers on them and found any command she gave they followed without hesitation. After some testing and discussion with Jewel, Lacey erased the memories of all the genies excepting Lotus and Dominika for anything other than being a genie harem slave. She then reduced their intelligence and made each one into a genie bimbo who only cared about fucking Rick, each other, their Queen and her ladies, and whomever the Queen commanded.

Lacey led her ladies (Dominika, Lotus, and Jewel) into the throne room while the other genie sluts dragged a now very horny Rick along. Once there, Lacey sat atop the throne and let Rick have a four way with his genie sluts while Lacey and her ladies laughed, played with themselves, and even made out a little.

Rick and his harem finally collapsed in a heap. Dominika strutted down and waved her hands over Rick, Jewel joined her and after a minute they nodded at each other and faced Lacey.

“Master is a complete brain dead Neanderthal. He has a vocabulary of maybe a 1st grader, and is functionally retarded. He only cares about food, sleep, sex, and pleasure such as booze.” Jewel said with a smile.

“His physical health is superb your highness. His body is in wonderful shape and provided we give his urges some guidance we can keep him like this until his natural death date.” Dominika added with a grin.

Lacey laughed and clapped. “Well done ladies! We are now immortal sex goddesses, with unbelievable powers, bodies mortal men will sell their souls for, and we own the one man who could actually stop us!”

Dominika, Lotus, and Jewel all laughed and clapped. Lacey looked at them with an evil smile. “Lotus, stand next to them. I want a picture of you three.”

Lotus stepped off the platform and stood next to the grinning girls who each hugged her.

Lacey smiled evilly and said “As the Genie Queen I command you three slaves to knell and swear your allegiance to your queen.”

The smiles disappeared as the three women knelt and swore. Before any of them could respond after swearing Lacey said “You have no memories of ever being anything but Genie Nobles who serve Lacey your Queen. You love her with all your heart and would never ever question her orders or do anything to cause her harm.”

The faces of the three genies changed from anger to beautiful smiles of adoration as they repeated the words back to their Queen and ruler.

“Jewel, you will instruct Rick to obey me as he obeys you.” Lacey stated.

Jewel bowed her head and slinked back to a sleeping Rick. She snapped her fingers and Rick awoke with a grunt. Jewel quickly commanded him and Lacey ordered Rick to fuck Jewel up her ass on the spot and she ordered Jewel to enjoy it. They were both soon lost in raw lust and Lacey then ordered Dominika and Lotus to join in. She enjoyed another hour long sex show which ended with her slaves passed out in another heap.

Lacey laughed and leaned back in her throne. She saw Rick, the man who had enslaved her and made her into a genie lying in a pile of her naked genie ladies covered in cum and sweat. She saw her three best friends smiling blissfully with looks of being well and truly fucked and of enjoying every moment of it.

“I wanted it all, I have it all, and I still want more. Well, I have until the end of time to try and get it. Besides, the fun is in the getting isn’t it?” Lacey said as she laughed and laughed.

SIX MONTHS LATER

“I swear allegiance to Queen Lacey of the First Lamp, Queen of all Genies. I will obey her every order and will never do anything to hurt or harm her even at the penalty of my life.”

“Arise Lady Diane, welcome to the court.” Queen Lacey said in a musically sexy voice to the blonde hottie knelling before her in the throne room.

Diane of the 57th Lamp (colors only went to the original genies) stood gracefully and bowed again as she flashed a dazzling smile to her Queen. Until 2 weeks ago, she had been a cheerleader for the LA Lakers. Before that she had been an exotic dancer and a gold digger. Her smoking body and easy attitude for sex had made her really popular at the team clubhouse and she had been able to ensnare the co-owner as a lover. She knew it was only a matter of time before she was cast aside, and had been trying to get him to marry her at Vegas, but had failed.

Until another Gold Digger had advised her to see the Queen.

After meeting Lacey, she had married the co-owner, had an iron clad 100% gets it all marriage contract, and had him wrapped around her finger so much that she was already having 2 affairs behind his back. Lacey had then offered her a chance to become a Genie and she had leapt at the chance.

Jewel hypnotized Diane’s hubby into makes certain wishes, and Rick crafted a lamp and enslaved Diane. First Diane was made to give Rick three wishes (as commanded by Lacey), and then the lamp was handed to the enslaved hubby who wished himself into slavery to his genie.

The brain washed millionaire stood behind his genie mistress wearing only a collar and a leash. He wasn’t completely stupefied like Rick was, but was completely in his genie wife’s thrall and stood quietly at her command.

After this had happened Diane had come to the throne room to thank the Queen and had of course been enslaved by Lacey. While she had free will, as all of the other genies did, it was a will 100% loyal to her Queen and mistress, Her Most Royal Highness Lacey of the First Lamp.

“You are dismissed Lady Diane. Lady Lotus will be in touch with instructions at a later time. Lotus’ instructions are to be taken as if they come from my mouth and will be obeyed without question.” Lacey said as she reclined spread-legged on her throne as a very well know movie star ate her pussy out.

Diane bowed low. “Of course your Highness. I live to serve the Queen of all Genies.”

Lacey gasped as she reached orgasm and fell back with a contented sigh. With a snap of her fingers she was clean and dressed. She looked at the kneeling man and simply waved him off. He arose with an empty eyed look and walked off like he was sleepwalking. A nearly naked French maid took him by the arm after he left the dias and led him to a doorway which would dump him back on an LA street near his car.

Lacey rose, and entered the dressing chamber. After her coup, she had the palace expanded to nearly 90 rooms and gates attached all over the world. Her human slaves dressed her, perfumed her, and placed jewels on her. She then glided out a doorway into a penthouse suite in London.

Dominika immediately knelt in front of her when she entered. “Your Highness, right on time of course.”

“Arise Dominika, we are old friends. Here we can be less formal.” Lacey said as she sat down.

“Of course Lacey. The Prime Minister will be here shortly. Jewel’s hypnosis worked perfectly and his entire staff and bodyguard are under her thrall. I have a lovely exotic dancer from the East Side picked out who has had some high profile boy toys before. She greedy, clever, discrete, a knockout, and dynamite in bed. In other words perfect.” Dominika said as she held up her camera showing a digital phone of a blonde with obviously fake 40EE tits and a tramp stamp over her ass.

“Oh, she’ll do nicely. You have done well, Dominika. After this, Lotus has the next major figure. A billionaire banker. Runs lots of stuff through a vast network of banks, fronts and so on. Never married, likes to simply play around so he can’t get taken in a divorce. Has a thing for brunettes.” Lacey said with a smile.

Dominika nodded and rose to answer the door at the sound of a doorbell.

Lacey grinned as her friend and slave minced off to let the Prime Minister of Great Britain in. Her plan was working perfectly and she grinned as she went down the list of rich and powerful men now enslaved by her genie servants. By her estimates, she would be the power behind the throne of every nation in a few years. As she increased her power, and made more genies, she learned more about enslaving mortals. She was in no hurry and by her own estimate in a hundred years she would have enslaved all of the mortal humans on earth and would truly be the Queen.

“I want it all, and then I want more. And I’ll have it too.” Lacey said to herself as Dominika led in a blank eyed man who was normally the Prime Minister, but was about to become nothing but a slave.