The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: If you liked this story, I recommend listening to the sessions of Mistress Love on http://www.inraptured.com/network/MistressLove/. DANGER: you will probably get hopelessly addicted to her Voice.

Lamia Love

Ryan was hopelessly lost, how the hell did he end up in a jungle anyway? This was by far the strangest thing ever, he had woken up in the middle of the jungle with no recollection of ever even leaving Europe. The most obvious reason would be that he had a plane crash and lost a part of his memory in the process. But if that were to be true, then where the hell was the plane?

Ryan strolled aimlessly thru the thick plants and bushes and in no time at all he was covered with cuts and bruises not to mention his feet where sore. He needed to find a descent place to rest because it started to get dark and from his discovery channel knowledge he knew the real predators haunted in the dark. He walked along slippery tree roots and tried to keep himself from falling by grabbing liana’s that where hanging from the three. Ryan almost slipped and grabbed a rather thick liana to keep his balance, or so he thought. When he looked up he saw he was holding the end of a large snake tail. He looked up quickly, afraid of getting leaped by a large boa or something. Nothing happened though, the snake tail went all the way up in the tree until the leaves blocked the view. This had to be one large snake, Ryan thought. All the more reason to get out of here.

“My, my, what do we have here”

Ryan’s heart almost skipped a beat, apparently he wasn’t alone. He turned around only to discover that the source of that voice came from a beautiful woman with sparkling green eyes and short blond hair. Ryan yelped when he looked at her all over. She was a normal woman from the waist up, but just below her belly button her body changed into a long brown-black snake tail. She hanged in mid air supported by her tail, which went up into the tree above them.

“Love is the name, what’s yours cutie?”

“R-ryan..” Ryan was still a bit in shock he knew for a fact that she was a lamia or nagini if you will. He had often fantasized about these mythical creatures, but now that he faces one in real life his only emotion was fear. He wanted to get away from her as soon as possible. “I gotta go miss, it was nice meeting you”

The tail that still hanged behind him slowly draped over Ryan’s shoulder freezing him in his tracks. Ryan didn’t dare to move with her tail so close by.

“Ow but Ryan this is no time to be walking thru the jungle all by yourself, it can get very dangerous around here. Why don’t you come ssspend the night with me?”

Love’s tail was now slowly massaging Ryan’s shoulders, that combined with her seductive his was giving him a strange euphoric feeling of comfort and drowsiness.

Ryan quickly shook his head and removed the tail from his shoulders, he wasn’t about to trust her that easily. “No thanks I can take care of myself, now if you excuse me I must go”

Without looking at her he turned around and just ran in no particular direction. Love just smirked as she looked at him run off, it was always so much more fun when they tried to resist.

Ryan stopped running at an open spot between the jungle trees. This was probably the best place to spend the night, from here he could at least see the predators coming. Just an half hour later he strongly regretted that decision, he heard sounds of howling wolfs all thru the jungle and realized he was just a sitting duck in this open spot. Maybe he should’ve trusted Love after al. Love, there was something so familiar to that name, but he couldn’t quite put his finger upon it.

The howling sound of the wolfs seemed to get closer and closer. Ryan sad himself at the base of the tree shivering with fear. He realized that he would be lucky if he even survived this night.

Suddenly a pleasant feeling rubbed along Ryan’s butt and around his waist, before he could even react he was being lifted up into the tree by a familiar large snake tail.

“Hmm ssso niccce to see you again Ryan.” While she hissed the tip of her tail went in Ryan’s pants in search for his member.

“H-hi” Ryan stuttered in surprise of the sudden lifting and behavior of her tail. He quickly pulled her tail out and undid the loop around his waist. The branches of this tree were thick enough to stand on without losing balance. “Why did you follow me I told you I could take care of myself” Ryan reacted a bit stubborn.

“Yeah you looked real brave down there” Love giggled. “I can put you back down if you want, I bet the wolfs wouldn’t mind that”

Ryan turned pale at the thought of it “No, never mind I think I’ll stick around for the night.” He said as he sat down on the thick branch and leaned his back against the tree base.

Love positioned herself in front of Ryan her face only a few inches away from his. Ryan swallowed, he wasn’t really afraid of Love anymore, but having such a beautiful appearance so close in front of provided him got him nervous in an entire other way.

Out of nowhere Love’s tail came up behind him started to massage his shoulders again. “I’m ssso glad you decccided to stay with me. It’s totally sssave to relaxxx now, let all your worries go for a minute.”

The same euphoric feeling of comfort and drowsiness came over Ryan as he felt his shoes and socks being removed by the seductive lamia. Maybe she wasn’t so bad after all and her the touch of her coils just felt so incredibly good. “hmm relaxing sounds quite good actually, I’m exhausted.”

If Ryan wasn’t so occupied with Love’s sensual massage he would have noticed her smirking. “Aaw, I know sssweety you must be sssoo tired from walking thru the jungle all day, but you can ressst with Missstress Love now.”

Ryan’s mind was already a little foggy by now he just barely noticed his pants being removed. He thought about the term that Love had used, ‘Mistress’ Love yes that sounded really good somehow.

The tail momentarily stopped the rubbing of Ryan’s shoulders and effortlessly ripped his shirt from his chest. The poor boy had became docile by Love’s seductive hisses and soothing touches. He was now sitting in front of her with only his boxers still on. A soft moan escaped his lips when the tail of Mistress Love yanked his boxers lose.

“My, my I have quite the affect on you, haven’t I” Mistress Love chuckled when seeing his fully erect cock. It was time to seal the deal as she moved closer to his face and looked straight into his eyes.

Ryan didn’t know what hit him as the green eyes of Mistress Love exploded into a burst of colorful spirals. Ryan moved his closer to her, he absolutely had to see this it was so pleasurably fascinating. The spirals had an arousing effect on Ryan, but were also making him more tired by the second as he heard Mistress Love hissing to him seductively.

“Yesss little Ryan, pleassse go to sssleeheep, pleassse go to sssleep. Sssleep little Ryan, ressst in peaccce.”

The tail of Mistress Love had stopped rubbing Ryan’s shoulders, but was instead looping around his tight and past his groin. Ryan started to moan helplessly, the moment her coils rubbed against his erect member. As the coils around that area grew ticker and ticker her tail wound up further around his body, binding his arms to his body. All the while Ryan couldn’t look away from the beautiful colors and was now staring mindlessly with his jaw parted and his eyelids drooping down.

“Yesss Droowssy droopy little boy, give up all control, give up all Power to Missstress Love. Reccceive pleasssure in knowing that I am pleasssed. Sssay yesss Missstress Love.”

“Y-yes Mistress Love…ung”

The tail of Mistress Love had looped around Ryan’s neck, preventing him from any more mumbling. The shock had almost send him over the edge as he now was ready to cum and surrender completely to Mistress Love.

“Ssshut your eyesss now little Ryan and trussst in Missstress Love”

Ryan’s eyes drooped shut as the coils of Mistress Love massaged his whole body. The hypnotized boy couldn’t take Love’s pleasure assault anymore as he shot his load all over her coils with a loud moan. A wide grin appeared on his face as the orgasm finally subsided.

“Such a good little submissive, now it’s time to return to the real world as I count from 1 to3 you will be wide awake at the number 3. 1 eyes opening slowly, 2 stretching and yawn a bit aaand 3 snap wide awake pet”

Ryan’s eyes opened in amazement, he was no longer in the jungle. Instead he was in his home behind his computer. He looked at the screen only to see the real Mistress Love looking at him with those beautiful all knowing green eyes.

“You are really something else” Ryan stated.

“I know right” Mistress Love giggled. “Now if you excuse me I have some other slaves to attend to. Maybe we could have this little chat again sometime.” She added teasingly.

“O and be a good submissive and clean yourself up after I leave, by now”

The chat window closed as I looked down to see a big wet stain in my pants. Well at least that part was real.