The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lady In Red

The cool wind blew through his hair as Joshua stumbled along the dark desert highway. I should’ve known I couldn’t hitchhike from Sacramento to L.A. in one day, he thought bitterly. The sun’s almost set, and I haven’t seen a car in almost an hour! As his eyesight began to dim, he knew he had to stop for the night.

Suddenly, he saw a shimmering light up ahead in the distance. Curious, he lumbered closer. As he drew nearer, he saw that the light was coming from a building, an ancient-looking Chalet-style two-story hotel. Exhausted, he made his way to the building, too tired to wonder why a hotel was built in the middle of nowhere.

As he approached the building, he couldn’t help but stop and stare. The most beautiful woman he’d ever seen was standing there in the doorway. Her flowing red dress caressed her body the way a river caresses the stones lying along its bed. Her long raven hair blew in the breeze, contrasting nicely with her alabaster skin. Her deep blue eyes seemed to pierce his soul as she stared enticingly at him. Mission bells tolled in the distance, breaking his reverie. He turned his head for a brief moment, to see where the sound was coming from. When he looked back, the woman was gone, vanished as if she’d never been there at all.

As he made his way up the front steps, he noticed an odd sight. There were roughly half a dozen half-naked men frolicking in the courtyard. They were all quite handsome and muscular, and all were wearing little more than tiny swimming trunks, despite the rapidly dropping desert temperatures.

Cautiously, he entered the building, and was startled by what he saw. Instead of the simple country inn he was expecting, the lobby was intricately decorated with bizarre, gothic fixtures and ornate paintings of angels cavorting with demons. Taken aback, but still desperate for a warm bed, he made his way to the desk.

The tall, pale-skinned man behind the counter grinned as he approached. “Welcome,” he said. “We’ve been expecting you.”

Joshua was taken aback. “How?” he asked. “I mean, I didn’t even know about this place until a few minutes ago!”

The desk clerk smiled. “Oh, Tiffany saw you heading this way. She made sure we had a room ready for you.”

“Uh-huh,” he muttered, suspicious of the clerk’s comment, but grudgingly accepting his word. Motioning to the courtyard, he asked, “So what’s the deal with those pretty boys out there?”

A beautiful, almost melodic voice appeared from behind him. “Don’t worry. They’re just friends of mine. They’re perfectly harmless.” Joshua turned to see the same beauty he’d seen in the doorway earlier. Her warm scent, like sweet desert flowers, was nearly intoxicating. “Hello, I’m Tiffany. I run things around here. Here, let me show you to your room.”

He began to follow her, then stopped and turned to the clerk. “Wait a minute,” he said. “Don’t you need a credit card or something?”

The clerk smiled and shook his head. “Don’t worry about it. It’s free of charge for weary travelers. Hotel policy.”

Joshua found this very strange, but he was far too tired to argue himself out of a free room for the night. Instead, he stammered out his thanks as he followed Tiffany down the hallway. Her firm derriere swayed hypnotically under the blood-red fabric of her dress, inviting his gaze. She inserted a key into a doorknob at the end of the hallway, opened the door, and handed him the key. She leaned in seductively, and breathed, “I hope you enjoy your stay.” She closed and locked the door behind her as she left the room.

He dropped his pack and collapsed onto the bed, not even bothering to slip under the covers. He soon slipped into a wonderful, erotic dream. He envisioned Tiffany in her long, flowing dress hovering above him, whispering sweet words to him he could neither hear nor understand. She waved her hand, and her dress flew off of her firm, toned body and disappeared, like a scrap of cloth caught in a breeze. She waved her other hand, and his clothed disappeared, destroyed with a flame that did not burn him. She slowly drifted down to him, landing perfectly on his erect shaft. She rode him with feverish abandon, bringing herself to one screaming orgasm after another. He tried to reach up and caress her nubile form, but his arms were frozen in place. It was as if he were some sort of obscene statue, crafted solely for her pleasure. Finally, as she collapsed on top of him, he was permitted to release his load inside of her, which he did with a low moan. She smiled down upon him and whispered words he did not hear, as he found himself sinking deeper and deeper into her shimmering blue eyes....

He awoke in the middle of the night, his head feeling like it was packed with cotton. As he cleared the cobwebs from his mind, he was startled to see a naked man hovering above him. He soon realized that it was merely his own reflection in an ornate mirror, which was hanging above the bed. Almost without thinking about it, he slipped out of bed, staggered to his feet, and walked out of the room.

He heard a commotion from down the hallway, and went to investigate. He entered the banquet hall, and was surprised to see Tiffany wearing nothing but a red leather corset, surrounded by the “friends” he had seen in the courtyard earlier. They kissed and caressed her nubile body, and she reveled in the pleasure. She pulled a carafe of pink champagne from a nearby ice bucket and began to pour it liberally over her chest. The men eagerly licked it off, slathering her firm breasts with their tongues. She threw her head back and moaned as they bit down upon her hardened nipples. She laid back and emptied the carafe between her legs, writhing in ecstacy as the men attacked her wet crotch.

“She is glorious, isn’t she?” Startled, Joshua turned to see the desk clerk standing next to him. Grinning the clerk added, “Our Mistress certainly is fascinating to watch.” Joshua turned back to see Tiffany pulling one fo the men on top of her. She screamed in pleasure as he drove his shaft in and out of her, like a hunter’s steel blade stabbing repeatedly into a writhing beast that refused to die.

Joshua snapped out of his reverie, and turned back to the clerk. “Mistress?”

“Oh, yes,” the clerk replied. “We all serve her, in any way she commands.” They looked back to see Tiffany now straddling one man, riding him like a bucking steed. Another man knelt behind her and entered her darker passage. She squealed with delight and drove herself back against him. She took two others by the shaft, and slowly stroked them in either hand. Joshua and the desk clerk watched for a moment, fascinated. Grinning, the clerk said, “But those are just her mindless thralls. She’s grown quite fond of you, Joshua, in these past few weeks.”

Joshua was still somewhat groggy, so it took him a few minutes to register what the clerk had said. “Weeks? But... but I...”

The clerk interrupted, “but you only arrived last night?” Joshua nodded. With a grin, the clerk continued, “Oh, but that’s just what she wanted you to think. You’ve really been here almost two months now.”

Joshua tried to chuckle, but merely a weak gurgle came out. “Come on, I think I’d remember being with her for two months.”

The clerk laughed, a laugh which seemed to cut into Joshua’s very soul. “Have a close look. Do you really think they’re going to recall anything about this night?” He looked at the vacantly pleasant expression on one of the men’s faces, as Tiffany slid her crimson lips up and down his swollen shaft. The clerk smiled a wicked grin as he continued, “But don’t worry, they’re just meat. You have a much grander fate ahead of you. As I said, Tiffany’s grown quite fond of you. In fact, she’s even planning to turn you, remake you into one of us.”

Just then, Tiffany looked over her shoulder, meeting Joshua’s gaze. Grinning wickedly, she sank her fangs in the neck of one of her thralls. Joshua looked on, horrified, as she drained his blood, the crimson fluid trailing down her chin and along her throat.

Realization set in, quickly followed by panic, and he knew he had to escape. He shoved the desk clerk aside and ran for the lobby. Tiffany’s laughter seemed to follow him down the hallway. He could smell that intoxicating desert flower scent as he felt something brush past him, moving far to swiftly for him to see. Her melodic voice seemed to come from the air all around him, taunting him. “I admire your spirit, Joshua, but you know you can’t win. You’re trapped in here with us. There’s no escape. You may as well just give in.”

Joshua hit the lobby running, and sprinted for the door. He felt a gust of wind, and suddenly found that the desk clerk was blocking his path. The clerk grinned, baring his fangs, as Tiffany suddenly pounced, pinning Joshua on his back to the floor. He struggled, but it was useless. She was straddling him, her bare crotch pressed tightly against his, as she effortlessly pinned his arms down at the elbow. As she bent down and put her mouth to his throat, the clerk said, “You see, Joshua, it’s just like the song says.

“You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!”

THE END