The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kreme’s Fairy Tales — Sleeping with Beauty

Once upon a time there was a small mountaintop kingdom in South America. Alone and of such natural beauty, it was the kind of kingdom you read about in fairy tales, if such places actually existed.

This kingdom was a humble, yet thriving place, with only the most generous and kind individuals. It was a community, and like all great communities, every member of the kingdom looked out for the good of everyone else.

Being this tightly knit of a community, the kingdom was ruled over by a benevolent and kind king and queen. They were king and queen only by virtue of the fact that their families had worked the soil and laid the stonework to create this civilization in the rugged peaks. They handed down no harsh law or persecuting orders. Everyone loved them and upon the day the queen became with child, word was sent out to the distant valleys and the even more distant port cities that a celebration would be in order, one where all the citizens of this small kingdom would raise up their glasses and toast to the health and good fortune of the next prince or princess.

The day of celebrating came, like any other, except this day many outsiders were present. The king who shied away from such events, proudly brought forth his wife, now midway through her term of carrying the child. She was seated in the place of honor, where all could step up and congratulate her on the cherished and blessed occasion.

It was on this day of congratulatory praise, when all seemed perfect, that unknown to the king and his wife everything began to take a turn for the worse.

The citizens of this kingdom, in their eagerness to provide the king and queen with only the finest gifts and most lasting blessings, had sent word that all mystics, all prophets, all talented in the wizardry of mind over nature, should journey to the kingdom. They wished to provide something the king and queen would never expect. And their intentions were good.

The king blushed when it was mentioned that these mystics wished to meet with he and his wife publicly, to make the acquaintance of such a beloved leader, that his citizens would go to such effort.

It took little time for these gifted visitors to grow to love the king and queen as well. They were of such kind heart that it was unanimously decided each mystic, each prophet, and each endowed with the arts of magic would bestow a very special gift upon their soon to be born child.

Liliana, the great sorceress from the far port city of Cilania, was first to step up before the expectant queen. She bowed before her and placed both hands on the queen’s rounded belly.

“This will be a strong child, but a most loved one as well.” She began. She looked up at the queen and smiled. “Congratulations, it will be a girl. And to this lovely child, I will bestow the gift of charm. She will be blessed with the unmistakable gift to be loved instantly and trusted fully. Her charm will flow in her very words, a magic to soften the hardest of minds.”

Liliana bowed and then stepped aside. Next was the tall, bearded, and somewhat imposing figure of Bansthea from the deep valley of Thasia. He was a prophet and spiritual guide for his people and his kind face lightened his stature.

“This child will be a beautiful child, the most gorgeous creature in all the kingdom,” He said, holding the queen’s hand. “She will be like her parents, kind and generous. My gift is the gift of strength, and in my valley strength is represented by bold and flowing hair. The child will have long, silky hair, thick and lustrous. It will be red like the flames of passion and rich like the loving spirit she will possess.”

The man bowed and stepped away. The voluptuous form of Jilina from the mountainous kingdom of Incassa stepped forward and smiled kindly at the queen.

“In my land,” she said, “we have a standard by which a man or woman is judged and your child shall far surpass any standard we might achieve.” Bowing before the queen, she reached up and lightly took her hand. “It is said by the elders where I come from that a woman is not a woman without a supple bust and firm winding form. Your daughter will not only be the most beautiful child but she will grow and mature into the most seductive and sensual creature in all the kingdom. Her breasts will be larger than all others, firmer, and pure milky white in their tone. Her body will be curved in places which will drive men wild with admiration and make women feel proud to know her. She will be a woman like none other and all will recognize the outer beauty as well as her inner charm.” The woman stood. “That is my gift to you, good king and queen.”

The final mystic stepped forward. His name was Decklorah, and he’d journeyed from the far northern valley civilization. He stood proudly before the king and queen, his cape blowing behind him in a suddenly rising wind.

“A great king and queen deserve more than just the beauty and kindness of a blessed daughter. They also deserve a long history and many heirs. That is what I give to your child. She will be blessed with rich fertility. Her children will be healthy and as wise as her parents and grandparents. The man who is with her will be blessed with children in large numbers and they will be happy together for all their days.” He reached out and laid a hand on the queen’s belly. “That is my gift to you.”

And so the mystics all left and slowly the celebration faded into evening hours, the wind continuing to rise. That wind carried with it a storm, one the king and queen would soon regret not seeing coming. For it was with that storm, that a rather unexpected guest arrived.

Her name was Putrefia and she was what the locals at the bottom of their mountain called a natural healer. Behind her back, they referred to her by much different names but nobody would ever say those names aloud. She was a frightful old hag and no one had even thought she would care to attend this joyous occasion. So when she arrived, more than a few of the citizens and faithful neighbors of the king and queen cringed in fear.

“I was not invited!” The woman cackled.

The king and queen stopped from where they were walking and looked over at the rather angry looking woman. The king stepped forward.

“I’m sorry, have we met before?”

She glared at him, quickly returning her eye to the pregnant queen. “You wouldn’t meet me if you chose to. I care little for your pathetically kind mannerisms. But when I heard there was to be a celebration with visitations from surrounding mystics, I changed my tune. You might do well to show me some respect as my magic makes those other fools look like mere tricksters.”

“I’m very sorry you weren’t invited.” The queen began. The woman cut her off before she could continue.

“Never you fret, dearie. I have something very special to give your child.”

The old woman walked towards the queen, others falling away from her path in fear. Placing her hand boldly right on the queen’s stomach, the woman let out a short cackling laugh. “Ahhh... it will be a girl, I see. Well I can give that girl something none other can match, a gift that will clearly make those other gifts simply the icing on her cake.”

The king stepped in next to his wife. “And that is?”

Turning to look at everyone still present, the old woman laughed and raised a hand into the air. As she did, lightning streaked across the sky and thunder pounded down all around the small castle. She turned with wide and glowing eyes and looked right at the queen.

“Your lovely child will be everything she has been promised to be. I see a beauty like no other, a charm that will have men drooling at her every whim, and a body that will far surpass any other maiden in the kingdom. But ...”

Everyone was silent, the queen looking nervously from the woman to her husband. The old hag grinned.

“But upon reaching her eighteenth birthday, your beautiful and innocent daughter will change. Oh, she’ll still be the most beautiful and sensual creature around, but that beauty will come in quite handy for her new personality. She will become a whore, and not just any whore. Your daughter will be the lowest slut in the land. She will bend over for anyone, from slop farmers to their farm animals. Nothing will be too low for this busty slut to accept. She will be so fully violated by all in the kingdom that you will forever regret not inviting me to this occasion, and I will be the one remembered as the mighty mystic who brought this kingdom to its knees with your daughter on her knees leading the way.”

The woman laughed and let go of the queen. She spun around and kept right on spinning, her body turning to a blur as the lightning outside grew brighter and brighter. Before a word could be said, before a shocked thought could even be had, the old hag by the name of Putrefia vanished in a blinding flash of light.

Thunder trailed off into the distance, the storm seeming to leave as suddenly as it had arrived. The king and queen stood there. Everyone who had heard the last gift stood there. Silence was only broken by the queen’s sudden tears.

“She can’t... it can’t be that way!” She pleaded with her husband. And yet, both knew exactly how it could be that way. For this was a land of unseen magic and the king and queen of this small kingdom had just experienced the first of what dark magic could do.

Before the queen gave birth, a frantic search for solutions began. The king wasted no expense sending for anyone who could somehow remove the cursed gift that hag had put upon his yet unborn daughter. He couldn’t allow her to become the way that woman had said she would. He couldn’t allow it, even if it wouldn’t happen for eighteen years.

Only three days before the queen was due to have her child, the king got word of a new arrival in the kingdom. His name was Gregarius and he was a powerful wizard from across the sea. He had heard word of a distant king and queen, a kind and innocent kingdom who had fallen under something bad, something wicked from a natural healer, one they called a witch.

The king met with him at once and quickly went over all that had happened. Gregarius looked down upon hearing the exact manner of the curse. He knew of Putrefia. She was no one to be taken lightly and her power was very strong.

“Is there anything that can be done to save my daughter from this fate? Please say there is.” The king pleaded.

“Perhaps a dozen mystics could counter her spell.” Gregarius began. “But there are only a handful even around who didn’t already use their magic to bestow a gift upon the child. And with days left before the child is born, not much can be done. I’m just not sure what to say.”

The king looked down. He was defeated and Gregarius could see how hard the man had taken these events.

“Perhaps,” Gregarius spoke up. “Perhaps, there is still a way to save the virtue of your daughter. But it will come at great sacrifice to you, your wife, and most likely your entire kingdom.”

The king looked up. “Anything, anything for my daughter. She is an innocent. There is nothing I or my kingdom would not sacrifice for her to be free from this horrid curse.”

Gregarius looked away, at the others who had gathered. “I can’t remove the curse. But I can transfer it in a way. Just let it be known that this kingdom would likely be changed forever if this is your wish.”

There was a large discussion that began and unsurprisingly the citizens all came to be behind whatever could be done. They loved the king and queen so profoundly that they were more than willing to give up all just for the sake of the unborn princess.

And so Gregarius laid his hands upon the queen while she lay in bed. He spoke boldly, the winds outside rising to a fevered pitch.

“This child will not become a whore on her eighteenth birthday. She will instead fall into a deep sleep, from which nothing will wake her for a hundred years. Her purity will remain in tact and she will be protected from the evil whims of Putrefia. However, on that same day that she falls asleep, the rest of the kingdom will also fall into a deep sleep. But for them, they will continue to reanimate each and every night. While their minds will not be their own, they will have full use of their sleeping bodies. The men of this kingdom will walk in their sleep each night, wandering throughout the surrounding countryside, offering up the women from this kingdom as silent whores. The kingdom will become known as the most depraved in the land for as long as this curse continues. And nobody will age a day until the hundred years are over. At that time, only by the arrival of an outsider who has never heard tale of this kingdom, will the curse be fully lifted.”

The king swallowed hard. “And how will that outsider provide the end to this curse?”

Gregarius looked seriously at the king. “Only by taking the princess as she sleeps and consummating their instant love, giving her multiple orgasms, will she wake and be free from the whorishness Putrefia cursed her with.”

Two days later, the princess was born. Her name was Sunari, a humble suggestion from the foreign mystic who had saved her future. It was a name meaning virtuous woman and thanks to him, she would be able to keep that name.

Sunari grew up quickly, the years being more than kind to her. She was more than just loved by the kingdom. All treated her as their own and helped to instruct her in the ways of their culture.

Throughout the following years, many forgot of the coming day that would forever change their kingdom. The king and queen lavished gifts upon Sunari, knowing that she deserved only more for what might one day become her existence. She would face hardships that no one else could imagine, and they would face the destruction of their quiet kingdom but until that day, it was best to live and enjoy life.

Sunari’s figure began to blossom as much as her inner charm had upon reaching her teens. She was growing more and more beautiful by the day it seemed, and everyone took notice.

In the evenings she would stroll through the castle gardens. Everyone agreed, she bested every flower there. Her long silky red hair caught every glimmer of the sun and her body matured rapidly through her mid and later teens. By seventeen, Sunari was drawing quite the crowd to watch her evening strolls.

Naturally, Sunari had complete modesty towards those who smothered her with praise. She was kind to all and quick to bestow her own compliments towards all in the kingdom. Her curves began to defy logic as her breasts filled out and her body grew more supple than most could imagine. She was a goddess to many who saw her, even travelers from afar. She carried herself with a grace and innocence that betrayed the pure and raw sexuality the mature young girl was entering into.

Princess Sunari had never kissed a boy, certainly never done anything more. But she thought often of these things. In fact, her mind began thinking constantly of doing all kinds of things, the closer it came to her eighteenth birthday.

She never told her parents and she never spoke of the unwanted desires coursing through her whenever any man looked her way. But the feelings were there and they were strengthening. She wanted to pounce on one of the young men in the kingdom. She wanted to rip off her own dress, thrusting her full breasts into his face and smothering him until he could hardly breathe. She wanted to tear his clothes from him and see his manhood standing proud and ready for her to mount.

These feelings began to become obsessions the weeks before that fateful birthday. She stopped taking her normal strolls, much to the dismay of those who’d watched her beauty grow. Instead, Princess Sunari stayed in her chambers and spent all her time working through the fantasies she imagined. For hours on end she would get herself off by thrusting away with her fingers, picturing man after man claiming her as his slutty property.

Her mind went wild with perversion after perversion. She imagined doing a man and then doing his son, having them both fill her full of their sticky seed. She imagined in glaring detail having the women of the household play with her tits as the men thrust into her from both ends.

Sunari was quickly beginning to enjoy her lust-inducing body. She squeezed her tits until they hurt, the pain only making her get off more. She sucked on her own nipples wishing for them to spurt precious fluids into her belly almost as much as she wished a man, any man, would simply cram his cock inside her and fill her belly with seed. She grew more and more withdrawn and depraved, until the day before her eighteenth birthday arrived.

The king and his wife had not seen Sunari nearly as much lately, and when they had, she seemed distinctly distracted by something. There seemed to be something weighing heavily on her mind and they only could guess that the curse was beginning to present itself. Hopefully it would be as Gregarius had promised. Hopefully she wouldn’t fully sink into the person Putrefia had wanted her to be.

“Happy Birthday, my dearest daughter.” The king said proudly.

Sunari only stared at his crotch. It was a blatant and obvious stare. The girl had been doing it more and more lately and unfortunately the look in her eyes this time wasn’t one of simple curiosity. It was rather focused and intense.

“But father, my birthday isn’t until tomorrow morning.”

She spoke softly, her incredible voice hypnotic to listen to. The king was positive that if nothing had been done about the curse, she could have successfully seduced and bedded the entire kingdom in a matter of days.

“Your official birthday is tomorrow. But your mother and I only wished to let you know how proud we are of you. You’ve remained a pure and chaste girl, a beacon for others in the kingdom for so long. We only wish you never had to face any hardships.”

Halfway through her father’s words, Sunari became more than just distracted. She became overwhelmingly horny. She imagined all that purity her father mentioned and could only picture man after man, dirty and lowly man after man, coming to her, bending her over and slamming their thick dirty cocks inside her. She wanted them to take her and claim her body. She wanted them grabbing her long red hair, pulling her back towards them by her wide hips, and giving her the real fucking she needed. It consumed her thoughts so much, she couldn’t even look back at her parent’s faces.

“I... I’m sorry father, ... mother, I must go.”

The king and queen looked at each other sadly as the princess ran off. They knew that what would happen next in the life of their kingdom would likely be more than they’d ever prepared for.

And so, the day finally arrived and at the precise moment of Sunari’s birth, she woke up in a screaming pleasure-induced dream and fell back to the softness of her pillows, eyes peacefully at rest. At that exact moment, all over the kingdom, men and women fell asleep. Whatever they were doing was forgotten. Whatever their plans had been were forgotten. Whether they remembered the coming curse or not, all was forgotten and the entire kingdom fell silent and peaceful.

The king and queen lay in their chambers, both having been up but now passed out unconscious on the floor.

The men manning the horses in the stables lay asleep. Even the horses were asleep. The entire kingdom was asleep and thus began the curse of the lost kingdom of Somnambula.

For a hundred years, the days in this kingdom would be silent. Not a creature would stir from within its borders. If one chanced upon the kingdom during the day, they would find a sleepy place where nothing seemed unusual besides the misleading stillness. But at night, that stillness changed, and that was where the real curse of Putrefia showed its true colors.

Each and every evening, at the precise moment the sun dipped below the distant horizon, there would arise movement from every home, from every stable, from every room where a soul slept, with the exception of Princess Sunari’s.

Men would sit up, eyes still closed, arms blindly reaching out. They would rise as did the women and for brief moments would appear to stumble around the rooms, the streets, the hallways. This stumbling around gave the appearance of animated puppets, someone far more powerful pulling at their strings.

Little did anyone in the kingdom know, the one pulling their strings now was the same girl they’d willingly given up this part of their lives for.

Princess Sunari laid silent, sleeping peacefully, never aging, never changing, but she wasn’t without dreams. Those dreams were of the same kind she had just before her eighteenth birthday. And those dreams consisted of only the purest in debauchery.

The people of her kingdom became living pawns at night, pawns of Sunari’s dreams, her hormonally obsessed sex dreams. And her dreams only created a reputation as the years passed on.

Rising from the floor, from a bed, from a chair, wherever they’d fallen asleep, the men would wander around eventually bumping into a female sleepwalker. When that occurred, the man would instantly smile, eyes still closed, but tongue licking the edges of his lips. He would reach down and grab the woman’s tits, crushing them in his grip, massaging them as he pulled her to him.

The women would moan and cry out, sleeping still and yet feeling the pleasure of being taken roughly by the men of the kingdom.

As the years went on, Sunari’s dreams became more and more perverted. She lived out all her whorish fantasies through the men and women in her kingdom. She would watch as man after man sometimes chose to gang up on a small young woman in her home. They would violate her willing body again and again from sunset to sunrise. They would suck on her tits and pull her weary body from surface to surface, mounting her over and over.

Eventually, when travelers caught wind of the rumor that the sleepy kingdom of Somnambula was cursed with forever night horniness, men would come at night and enjoy as sleepwalking whores wandered the streets looking for a good time. To these travelers it mattered not that the women were still unconscious and completely unaware of what was happening. All they cared about was that though the years passed, the women in Somnambula never aged and fucking their brains out never got old.

The women became willing whores for their husbands or sons, going out nightly and earning a surprising amount of money, even if they had no clue what money was anymore. In their sleepy state, all the girls knew was that men were always there and willing to fuck them. On the rare occasions when men weren’t regularly visiting the kingdom, they could always fall into sleepy sweaty piles with each other, spreading their legs and laying there still sound asleep but fully animated as other fellow curse-suffering women licked and sucked at their clits.

During the hundred years that followed, the curse continued much to this effect. Each day was silent and peaceful, each night another unconscious fantasy of Princess Sunari lived out. She may not have been a whore herself, but in her mind, and through those of the kingdom of Somnambula, she lived out only the most extreme whorish fantasies.

Though the people of Somnambula, the Somnambulists, did manage to maintain their own health with the magic from Gregarius, there wasn’t as much time to keep the properties in decent shape. They would sleepwalk and wash themselves, often fucking as they did so. They would sleepwalk and feed themselves, though they never aged nor changed image regardless what they ate. They never bothered to keep the kingdom in decent shape though. And so towards the last of the hundred years, not only had Somnambula gained a reputation as a whore community worth the night hike into the mountains, it had also become a rundown ruin of its prior glory.

This is how a lonely traveler from North America came to find the lost kingdom of Somnambula.

Professor Charles Gregory was a young idealist in his small college town in the northeast United States. He was convinced that he could make a name not just for himself but for his university if he just had hope and went south based on old maps he’d uncovered during his research days.

He’d never read anything of the civilizations living in the inner mountains of South America. But what he did know was that they existed. Like sleeping treasures of human history, they awaited to be woken. He intended to do that waking and so he started out on his own.

Guides had attempted to warn him of the dangers in these mountains. He’d ignored them all. He wasn’t fluent enough with the language to even grasp the rather specific dangers they were attempting to warn him of. From what he did get, women were wild in this land. That rather vague warning actually only struck him as amusing, certainly not fear inducing.

So when he stumbled over the top of the ridge and saw the outskirts of what appeared a still somewhat active city, Charles was shocked to say the least. He made his way into town, a ragged looking series of buildings and shops that surrounded a stone structure of some significance. It was a castle. Just like ones from storybooks he’d once read, this castle was covered in growth from the surrounding jungle.

There was life, it seemed, even if he saw nobody in the immediate vicinity. He just felt the life, the people’s presence. It wasn’t until he wandered into the castle that Charles first saw actual signs of human life still present.

At first, Charles was positive he was imagining things. It had been many days and a thousand miles since he last saw a female quite as attractive as the ones he saw passed out all over the small courtyard.

They were all in various states of dress, their clothing old, very old looking. It was worn in places, torn open in others, giving him far more than just a peak at their bodies.

The women were of varying ages, some younger than his students back at the college, some older than him. All were in excellent physical shape and easily were more than attractive enough to bring about a feeling he hadn’t had since leaving America.

Charles Gregory stepped carefully over the silent forms, the women laying with men of just as varying ages. In more than a few cases, they seemed intertwined as lovers, having passed out during a raucous and rather public orgy.

He simply couldn’t speak, to himself or to try and wake those he found. The sight was far too unexpected.

The castle was fairly well-maintained inside, the outside giving less clues to exactly what he’d find. Proceeding to the second floor, Charles found a young blonde girl supposedly asleep against the edge of the stairs. She was nude and had dried remnants of semen all over her face and thighs. His erection was beginning to hurt and Charles was doing all he could to maintain a bit of professionalism.

This place, Somnambula, was more than just a dream discovery, it was a wet dream discovery. He wondered very seriously whether he’d actually fallen in the climb up here and now lay in a coma at the bottom of some unknown ravine.

He tapped the nude girl on the shoulder, her warm skin at least assuring him she was alive.

There was no response and she simply breathed very shallowly as though her body was completely worn out. Before giving in to temptation and rubbing his hand down her cheek and simply grabbing onto her tits, Charles tore himself away.

He had to remain in control, no matter how tempting a place this might be.

He felt led to a room at the end of the long corridor. It was a dusty and surprisingly empty section of the castle, as though no orgies had taken place in this section of the building in some time. He felt that sense of walking through a dream again, the familiarity of the word Somnambula suddenly striking him as he opened an old creaking door on rusted hinges.

There she was, laying on a bed in the center of the room. Never before had Charles Gregory seen such a creature. She was young, perhaps as young as his students, but she was gorgeous. Her pale white complexion gave her an innocence and purity that he’d not seen of anyone on the way into this castle. He approached her slowly.

Rubbing his hand across her lips, he felt the very light breaths she took. She was alive, but she was out deeply, sleeping completely. He looked at the very subtle rise and fall of her chest, and what a chest it was.

Charles had seen girls flashing tits far inferior to this at college night celebrations and he longed to see what these looked like without the thin nightie she was currently wearing.

Her hips never moved, her legs never moved, but Charles took in the beauty of her form. She was quickly taking hold of his mind and he was grinning with equal parts leering and love at her in no time.

Why he did it, Charles could never say, but it was only the first thing he would allow himself to do. He gripped her flimsy nightie and tore it in half. The material ripped quite easily and her large tits bounced free and settled to either side in a massive display that his hands immediately flew to. He cupped them, squeezing, flicking the nipples and looking her in the face to see if she would wake.

Her red hair framed her peacefully sleeping face pristinely, and he knew he must have her. He had to have her now.

Charles spread the girl’s legs, his passion having overwhelmed his senses. He stripped his pants and climbed onto the bed. Sliding his hands up to her tits, he used them as handles to lift her towards him, pulling her by the shoulders into an embrace. He kissed her hard on the lips and maneuvered himself to where his erection was pointed where he felt it desperately needed to be.

With an energy he hadn’t felt since his own college days, Charles Gregory thrust forward into the girl, immediately feeling a tightness that surprised him. This beautiful creature had been a virgin and he somehow felt even more thrilled at that realization.

He fucked her hard, slamming his hips up and down into her, watching her tits shimmy from side to side, her peaceful sleeping face never changing. But as he began his own rapid ascent towards orgasm, Charles felt her body beginning to respond. She was moving her hips just slightly, her face was grinning a bit, and small moans began to escape from her throat.

“oooooohhhh...” Sunari moaned. Her eyes were still closed, her mind still trapped in the perverted dreams of a hundred years. When at last she opened her eyes, she saw a man, some strange man she’d never met. And he was fucking her hard.

Charles smiled at the girl as she seemed to come around. He kept pounding her harder and harder, banging her like some slut he’d always wanted, always fantasized about.

“Fuckkkkkk!” He shouted.

Together, Sunari and Charles began to writhe, moaning, grabbing at each other. Sunari felt more awake than she had forever in her young life as she arched her back and thrust her tits right into the man’s face, the man of her dreams who’d finally quenched her burning lust.

Charles grabbed Sunari by the hips and stabbed into her frantically, his own climax exploding, surging through the length of his cock and spewing deep into the beauty he’d discovered sleeping in this lost kingdom. He never questioned the free passion flowing between the two of them. He simply grit his teeth and fucked her deeper, harder, fully prepared to continue screwing her brains out until neither one of them could move.

As her orgasms crested, Sunari pulled herself into the man she’d woken to see. She kissed him hard, sliding her tongue wildly across his cheeks. She lost count of how many times he came inside her. She lost count of how many times she twitched uncontrollably in orgasm.

By late that night, Charles and Sunari were laying there in bed, drenched in sweat and soaked in their own juices. Charles had fucked the girl so hard, he was amazed she was still awake. But she seemed more awake than ever. He was sure of his actions now. For whatever reason, he’d done what he did, and he’d done right. That was the only thing of importance now. He’d come to South America to wake a sleeping civilization to the world and he’d done exactly that.

And so, the kingdom of Somnambula woke from their hundred year curse. The king and queen blessed the immediate marriage of their daughter Princess Sunari and Charles Gregory, who it turned out was amazingly a distant descendant of Gregarius, the mystic who had saved their kingdom so long ago.

As for Charles and his newfound lover, they lived happily ever after. Of course that is standard fare for these kinds of tales. What’s really important is that they were each able to find what they’d always wanted. Charles found the love of his dreams. Sunari awoke from her dreams to find her love. Together, they completed each other.

The years were kind to them and they never tired of the carnal lust they had for each other. Even when Sunari occasionally walked in her sleep, Charles had a fun little way of waking her up. He’d simply bend her over wherever he found her sleepwalking and fuck her back into the world of the waking. On those uncommon nights, their passion was only stronger for one another, Sunari’s kinks being met fully by a true and faithful lover.

And that is the true story of where the term somnambulist came from and just why it remains a surprisingly sexual term to those who have heard the tale of sleeping with beauty.

The End