The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How I Became King of a Town

Chapter 1

I used to work at channel two. The community access channel. I was the station technician. I don’t know what I was doing there, just killing time I guess. I had been kicked out of my technical college for poor attendance and just had to find something. I worked the late shift. I fixed equipment and put the shows on when they needed to broadcast. That night I had just put on Gardening With Glenda when I hooked up my machine.

See one of the things I learned in college was devices. This particular device was a device that put writing up on a television screen. When hooked in through channel two’s broadcast system it put writing up on any television that was tuned to channel two. I had figured out how to adjust the image imposed on the screen so that the words projected flashed so fast as to be completely unnoticeable. I had invented subliminal messages.

Of course I didn’t invent subliminal messages. I just invented a machine that I could use to project them. Subliminal messages aren’t new, they’re just typically not that effective and of course pretty much against the law.

Now I couldn’t do anything about the law, but I could make them fucking effective. During the time I hadn’t been in class I had been learning about mind control and hypnosis. I went to hypnosis shows, surfed the Internet and read volumes and volumes. I studied all sorts of mind control from ancient magic spells used in the middle ages to stuff that you see in movies like A Clockwork Orange.

Of course the ultimate effectiveness of my device would have to be tested. At that point I wasn’t quite sure of the scope of my plan, but I knew one thing... I wanted sex. That of course is why I first studied mind control, to be able to subject a woman to my will. To be her master. I know it’s not very PC, but I get off on it.

My first target was the fox who lived in the apartment next door. She was in first year university at the local school having just moved into town from an even smaller town. I knew from talking with her that she studied late and then watched our relationship show hosted by a wife of one of the pastors in town. She show was all about how to remain a virgin and date according to God’s will. In all honesty I think it had become sort of a cult show because the advice was so very out of place in a town with more nightclubs than churches.

But Janet wasn’t one for irony. She was very Christian and her boyfriend was very Christian and they made me sick. To be able to bend her mind to my will and fuck her would be a joy.

The message presented in my first broadcast was aimed directly at her. It used her name specifically and focused on obedience to me. It named me as her master and gave me a key word that would make her very open to suggestion. I assumed I would probably need to use a bit of my skills as a hypnotist to advance her to the stage where she was an unquestioning servant.

After the dating program I put the machine on a more general program, telling everyone who watched channel two that when they met me they would give a sign (blinking three times rapidly) and a certain key word given by me would make them very suggestible. To have this work of course I would have to introduce myself by my full name, because it wasn’t as if everyone in town knew me. The other suggestion was that they would watch a lot more of channel two and hence my suggestions.

About the only time both Janet and I are awake is in the early evening around six o’clock. I get home in the early morning and sleep until then and she’s at school most of the day. So around seven on the day after I first set up my machine I knocked on her door under the pretense of borrowing some sugar.

Opened the door in her school’s t-shirt and a pair of tight jeans. She had her long black hair in a pony tail and had no makeup on. When she saw who I was she blinked three times quickly, without even noticing it.

“Sugar? Sure come on in and we’ll see what I’ve got.”

I closed the door after us and locked it.

“Did you watch that show you like last night?”

“Yeah, it was a good one.”

“Did you see the ‘test pattern’?” I asked, using the key word.

A glazed look crossed her face and she dropped the cup of sugar that she had taken from the cupboard. Out of my pocket I pulled a crystal on a gold chain. It was a hypnotic tool that I had bought from an old used bookstore. It had amazing hypnotic powers I found.

“Relax Janet, watch the crystal and listen to your master. Relax, relax... let everything slip away. Let your mind go blank as you listen to the voice of your master. You are sleepy, submissive and so heavy. Your mind is mine. My will is your command. You are my slave.”

“Your will is my command.” She repeated listlessly.

“From now on you are only alive to be my slave. You will go about your days as normal in order that nobody will get suspicious of your true nature. You are my slave but you must never let anyone know this. Watch the crystal and obey. I am your master, you live for me.”

I lowered the crystal and put it back in my pocket. I snapped my fingers and said, “Awake.”

“I dropped the sugar.” She said.

I smiled, “Yes you did. Don’t worry about that right now slave. Remove your clothing.”

She looked at me oddly for a moment then began to comply. She pulled the t-shirt over her head to show off a conservative white bra. That too came off to let her small breasts hang free. Her jeans were next, revealing white panties, and then she was naked.

I undressed and took her on the kitchen floor. I used a condom, because there’s no sense in getting her pregnant yet. As I came I began to formulate the next phase of my plan.

Chapter Two

Over the next few weeks I tweaked the messages put out over channel two to be more effective. During that time I fucked Janet on a daily basis. But like with any new toy I soon became spoiled and started looking around for more.

At first I didn’t notice anyone blinking three times quickly, but soon I began to notice it more and more. Most of the time it was in public, so I couldn’t take advantage of it. But one night I had to run over to channel five, which was the big local channel which was a network affiliate. I had to drop off a part for one of their cameras that we just happened to have extra. Like channel two there was only one guy working at that time, and when I introduced myself he blinked three times.

I quickly used my key word and convinced him to let me set up a copy of my device on channel five’s system. I then hid it so nobody would ever find it unless they specifically went looking for it. I set it up for the general control messages that were broadcasting on channel two. A new feature of this box was that it was connected to a telephone line, allowing me to access it with my computer and change the messages.

Now the number of people my little magic boxes reached had jumped by countless multiples. Channel five is THE channel in town, everyone who has a television watches it. The only people who really watch channel two are the people who are in the shows or their families.

Within a week I noticed the triple blinks had grown to amazing proportions. The first time I even tried to use the trigger one someone other than Janet was at a bank where I noticed the teller giving me the signal. I ordered her to count an extra hundred dollars out into my withdrawal and then forget she did it. I walked out one hundred dollars richer.

Of course beyond just gaining a hundred dollars was the fact that it was working. I hadn’t even planned on doing anything more than getting some pussy, and now it was working. Fuck, hey.

The next day I used my computer to change the general message on channel to a command that all affected females should mail a recent photo, a short biography and their telephone number to a post office box that I had set up the day before.

A week later my first replies started coming in. I began a file in a giant binder. Most of the women were good only for their professions. One day I may need a lawyer or a doctor but the pictures just weren’t compelling enough for me to go out of my way to fuck them.

There were thankfully enough fuckable women answering to keep my interest in the project. The first I got in touch with was a girl who used to be my babysitter. She was now working in the Internet on some sort of educational website and was single. She was also very hot. Short brown hair and a body that screamed “fuck me now.” That she was a few years older than me just made her a more attractive target.

I called her up at one in the morning while at work. I knew she was single from the biography she had sent me, so I knew I’d only be waking her up.

“Who is this?” She asked groggily.

I gave her my name and then used the key words.

“Yes...” she sighed from the other end of the line.

“Come right this minute to the channel two offices.” I ordered.

“Yes master.”

The line went dead and twenty minutes later she was standing at the locked glass door naked. She hadn’t mentioned that she slept naked, which was a turn on but also a concern since it was a real possibility that she couldn’t have been stopped by a cop on the way down and arrested for being naked.

But she wasn’t in police custody and she was here. Both good things. I lead her into the building and onto a nearby couch. I slipped my own clothes off and entered her.

When we were down I began to program her open mind. I inquired about her computer job, and finding out that she was an expert at programming and doing HTML and other computer stuff I set her on a very important project.