The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Kindness of Strangers

by Pan

Dear Diary,

First day in the big city. It’s...well, scary. Single woman, new city—it’s the sort of thing you hear horror stories about, y’know? Fortunately, I found someone who knows her way around—she says she’s happy to show me the ropes! She was actually the first person I met...I don’t know why she was hanging around the bus station, but it felt like it would be rude to ask, especially when she was being so friendly.

Her name’s Victoria—she says she’s lived here for almost five years, and that if I like, I can crash at her place until I find somewhere more permanent. I can’t believe how lucky I was that the first person I see in New York was so nice...

At first I was a bit iffy about it...I’d just met her, after all...but after I’d talked to her for a bit, I had to admit to myself it made sense. She’s really pretty, too—I can’t imagine her doing anything untoward, y’know? She’s got such beautiful big eyes...I could stare at them for hours...

Wow! Spaced out there a little. Anyway, I’m writing this from her apartment—she lives with her boyfriend, Steve. He seems nice enough. They said that in return for helping out around the house, I can stay here until I find my own place. I don’t know why I was so worried about the move—if the whole city is full of people like this, I know I’m going to have a great time!

I’m going to help make dinner tonight, and then tomorrow I’ll quickly vacuum before I head out and start looking for work. Considering how nice this spare room is, I feel bad for not helping out more, but Victoria and Steve (her bf) say that it’s fine, and that as long as I don’t eat them out of house and home (lol! Though people do tell me that for such a tiny girl, I have a pretty big appetite...) they’re happy to have me. Victoria even proof-read my resume and printed it out for me.

Thank God for the kindness of strangers!

Later days,
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

I’m writing this from a bus, heading back to Victoria’s place. Got to admit, my spirits are a bit low—it seems that Victoria and Steve are the exception, not the rule. I literally had a door slammed in my face today while job-searching...I thought that sort of thing only ever happened in movies! I almost couldn’t believe it—in 20 years back home, I never had a stranger so much as frown at me, let alone slam a door in my face.

Sorry, had to stop for a while then. I was afraid that I was going to cry...wouldn’t that be pathetic? One day in the city reduces me to crying on a bus. Anyway, I’m going to try to look on the bright side—I found an unbelievably cheap grocery store—they weren’t hiring, but I picked up some ingredients for dinner. Cooking always cheers me up, and by the looks of it, I might have to take advantage of Steve and Victoria’s offer for a little while, so I want to impress them early on! Last thing I’d want to do is feel like a burden.

Might write some more tonight, depending on how I feel.
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

It’s night now. Victoria and Steve were overjoyed with the meal I made them—it was just my mom’s basic sausage pasta, but they seemed really impressed. They sort of had a weird smirk on their face when they were complimenting me, but I figure I’m just tired and overthinking things. Victoria was home when I got there, and we had another big chat. She’s really pretty—I can see why Steve is so into her. He practically worships the ground she walks on.

We ended up having a big chat, and I’ve got to admit—it really cheered me up! She’s just so genuinely sweet. I can’t even remember what we talked about, but after a couple of hours of chatting, just staring into those huge eyes of hers, it was like my worries had been wiped clean. Cooking really helped as well—I just feel so much better when I’m doing something with my hands. The kitchen was really hot, so I ended up making most of the meal without my clothes on.

Part of me feels like I should spend tomorrow looking for somewhere to live, but honestly...money is a bigger worry right now. And since Steve and Victoria insist that they don’t mind me staying, finding a job really needs to be my focus at the moment.

Haha, I just noticed that I totally forgot to put my clothes back on after I finished cooking. The stress of living in a big city must be getting to me! Anyway, Victoria mentioned that she sleeps nude, so I figure I might try it. A bit naughty, I know, but I’m in the big apple now! Maybe this is the start of a brand new Yasmine!

(I hope not! I really like the old Yasmine. :P)

Anyway, I should get some rest.
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

Woke up early, and wandered out into the kitchen without really thinking. Victoria and Steve were both there, and as soon as I saw the look on their faces, I turned bright red—I’d walked out without getting dressed! I was so, so embarrassed, but fortunately Victoria was really cool about it. Seriously, a part of me was ready to just move straight out and never look back, but she asked Steve to leave (going to be honest—he was pretty openly checking me out. Ew.) and sat me down to reassure me.

It’s so easy to lose track of the time when I’m talking to Victoria—I normally get up at like 7, 7:30, but the next time I looked at the clock, it was past 9! No wonder my stomach was growling. I just kept on apologizing, and she kept on telling me that it was fine. Eventually, I made her promise that she’d walk around naked sometimes as well...honestly, it was the only way that I could face them again!

She laughed and agreed straight away, and I don’t know what we spent the rest of the time talking about, but I did the dishes (I’m going to be honest—I’m the best houseguest ever) and gave Steve a hug when he left for work, just to make sure that everything was fine between us. It felt weird, my bare boobs pushing against his jacket, but I just remembered that Victoria had said it was absolutely fine.

Victoria left shortly after, and now I’m just hanging around the apartment. I’m still not wearing any clothes, but I figure that’s fine. I’ll get dressed before I go out, of course.

Today’s plan: take some more resumes around to places in the area, and then see if I can find a church. I’d love to be able to find something close...I wonder if Victoria and Steve have one? I never even thought of asking them.

Before I go, I think I’ll quickly vacuum though. And maybe give the oven a clean.

’Til next time!
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

It’s been two days since I last wrote! Wow. I even remember the last time I went this long without writing up my day, but I’ve just been so busy. Lots of things have happened since last entry—when you hear what I’ve been up to, you’ll understand why I haven’t had time to sit down and put pen to paper!

So I’ve always been a bit of a neat freak. That’s something that I’ve accepted about myself a long time ago. :P Well, the other day, I really took it to an extreme—remember how I was going to go find a church and a job and all that? Yeah, didn’t happen...

I must have worked myself into some kind of cleaning frenzy without realizing, because when Victoria and Steve got home—eight HOURS later—I was still going! They just found me there, clearing out the fridge. I didn’t even stop to eat.

They didn’t mind, of course (they’re such sweethearts!) but it was more than a little embarrassing. I blushed, and since I still wasn’t wearing any clothes, Steve made a crack about seeing the blush everywhere. (of course, that just made me even MORE embarrassed!)

Steve had brought a meal back from his work (he’s security at some kind of club?) and so after we ate, I went straight to bed.

The next morning, I got up early, and made sure to get dressed first thing. Here’s the weirdest thing: it actually felt weird, after being naked for so long. Funny how quickly we get used to things, isn’t it? I made myself a quick breakfast and slipped out before the others woke up.

So here’s another stupid Yasmine moment—I noticed today that my resume has a typo on it. My phone number is one digit off—there’s a 7 where there should be a 4. My finger must have slipped or something like that. Durrr!

Obviously there was no point in handing it out until I get it fixed, so I spent my day just seeing the sights. I can’t really afford to do anything too fancy, so I just hit up Central Park and saw all the landmarks.

It was so beautiful—if I hadn’t left you at home, my dear diary, I would have loved to have just sat there in the middle of Central Park and written my thoughts about all the people. I’m so glad I moved here; I really think it’s the best decision I ever made.

Finally, after a few hours of wandering around, I decided to make sure that the day wasn’t a total wash, and I headed back to Victoria’s neighborhood to see what churches they have in the area. I managed to find a few, but nothing that really spoke to me, y’know? I figure...and maybe this is stupid...but when I find the right church, I’ll just know. I don’t hear the voice of God or anything like that, but when something’s right, I feel like He’s there with me, hand on my shoulder, just...just telling me that it’s Right.

Anyway, no place that I found made me feel like that, so after a couple of hours of looking, I went home.

Steve was working late, but Victoria was there. Her face lit up when she saw me—she’s so, so beautiful—and she felt soooo bad when I told her about the typo. I told her that of course there was no way she could have noticed my mistake, but she said she felt bad anyway. The printer is “on the fritz” (her words! I laughed so much when she said it) so it looks like it’ll be another day or two before my job search can begin again.

We ended up having a “girl’s night”—Victoria had some wine, which obviously I wouldn’t normally touch, but she can be so persuasive when she sets her mind to it! We chatted until late, and then I went straight to bed and hit the hay.

I don’t know whether I should have a hangover from one and a half glasses of wine, but I feel great! I woke up super-early, and was actually going to write out the weird dream I had, but as soon as I started writing, I completely forgot what it was. All I remember was that I was...nope, it’s gone.

Anyway, I’m going to go and see if Victoria needs help with breakfast!

See you on the flip side,
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

I am sooo lucky that Victoria and Steve are so cool. After my entry this morning, I went out to say good morning, and of course I’d forgotten to wear clothes again. Victoria, however, is a lady of her word, and she was totes nude as well. Close call! It would have been embarrassing if I was the only one.

I gave her a good morning hug, and...well, I don’t want to sound like I’m ungrateful or anything, but it just went way too long. Victoria was running her hands over my back, and while her body definitely felt nice against mine, when her hands came down to cup my ass, I was really starting to feel a little uncomfortable. I reckon she did it because Steve was there—he just sat back with this massive grin on his face and watched us.

When it ended, I must have been a bit quiet or something, because Steve left for work, and Victoria asked me what was wrong. I told her, and we ended up just having a huge chat about homophobia. She told me that she was totally straight, of course, but that if we were going to be naked anyway, we might as well give Steve something to watch.

I don’t really understand what she was getting at, but it was good to talk to her. It’s sort of amazing how well we get along—I feel like I can talk to her about anything, and every time we sit down to have a chat, it turns into this really long conversation and I learn a heap about myself. It’s really good, actually. I feel like...I feel like I’ve really made a friend?

After we talked, I had a lot of stuff to think about. Like...has my upbringing made me a tiny bit homophobic? I’m definitely not gay, but to be totally honest, even being naked in the same room as Victoria makes me a bit uncomfortable. I feel so much better when Steve’s there, just because it totally kills that lesbian vibe. On the other hand, that’s why God made women so beautiful, right? To make men horny? And if men find two women touching each other sexy...

I dunno. I’ll tell you what, they weren’t lying about a big move like this opening your mind up to new experiences. I’ve been here for less than a week, and already I’m exploring all kinds of new things. I’m just lucky to have fallen in with such a good Christian couple—I know that I can trust them not to lead me astray, y’know?

After our chat, I did the washing up, and realized that I may have been a bit over-zealous the other day. I was looking for something else to do, but the entire apartment is spotless. Like, there’s absolutely nothing to clean. It made me a bit nervous—I promised that in return for letting me stay, I’d help out around the house. If I can’t even do that, I’m going to feel a little bit useless...they’ve been so generous, and I know I need to give back.

I went and found Victoria—she had a few suggestions that I’m keen to try out, so I’ll let you know how they go. Can’t do anything until Steve gets home, so I think I might go have a nap.

Until then,
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

So remember how the other day I was saying that this whole experience is really broadening my horizons? Well, I had no idea! It turns out that Steve works...in a strip club.

Yeah. A strip club. Like...with prostitutes. Or strippers, or whatever.

I literally couldn’t believe my ears when I heard it. He...he seems so NICE! I can’t believe he’d work in such a place.

Wow. I’m still struggling with it. I’m going to go brush my teeth...my whole mouth smells like cum atm. I might write some more later, I don’t know.

It’s really made me uncomfortable being naked around him, I’ll tell you that!

Yeah...
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

Okay, I’ve calmed down a lot. Talking with Victoria this morning helped. Actually, I didn’t really tell the whole story last night, so let’s start at the beginning. After my nap, Steve and I had a big talk. He must have gotten home while I was asleep on the sofa, ’cos he was just sitting there and watching me when I woke up. I asked him how work was, and he told me about how one of the waitresses broke her ankle, and one of the “girls” (of course now I know he meant strippers, but at the time I was confused) had to fill in. Apparently she wasn’t very happy about it.

I asked what he meant, and he explained that he works security at a strip club. Like, he just SAID it. Like it wasn’t a big deal.

I freaked out, of course. Steve looked really nervous, and if I hadn’t remembered Victoria’s suggestion, I probably would have stormed out right then and there!

But I’d hate for them to think I was a bad houseguest, so I tried to change the subject. Turns out that Steve’s really into sports—my Dad’s a huge Yankee’s fan, so I listened to him talk about that while I gave him a blow-job, as per Victoria’s suggestion. I didn’t want to be rude, but as soon as he was done, I went into my room and wrote that entry above.

Now that I’ve slept on it, I think I may have over-reacted a little bit. I mean, if he works in a strip club, then he’s totally used to seeing naked girls. So that makes it even less weird when he sees me naked, right?

He’s a nice guy. He really is. I shouldn’t be so judgemental about what he does for a living, I know. I think that while I’m getting used to it, I might start wearing a few more clothes around the apartment. Just for the next little while, while I get used to things.

Anyway, I’m going to make lunch.

Haha, I just looked over at my clothes, and was like “Well if Steve’s going to be out anyway, I might as well stay naked...”—it’s such an easy habit to get into! I might stay nude, just while I make lunch. Just to show to Victoria that I’m not judgemental, y’know?

Yours,
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

Pretty slow one today. The printer’s fixed, but I feel like job-hunting on a Saturday is a bad idea, so I ended up just hanging out at home.

Didn’t even bother putting clothes on all day, lol. Going to be honest, this “life of adventure” that I wanted is pretty dull so far. I’d write more, but...nothing’s happening!
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

Got a little bit home-sick today. At home, Sunday mornings is the time when you catch up with everyone—you dress in your best, go to church and afterwards have a huge chat with everyone in town. My morning consisted of getting out of bed, putting on some clothes, and then almost immediately taking them off. Victoria had already made breakfast, so it was my turn to give Steve a blow-job, and he said that he doesn’t really enjoy it if I’m wearing clothes.

I was going to argue, but I really don’t want to seem ungrateful. I promised to help out however I could, and with no cleaning to be done, this is the only thing that any of us could think of.

After I was done, I brushed my teeth, and Steve went straight to work. It took Victoria less than five minutes to convince me to take my clothes off again...I swear, you’d think she wanted to see me naked! Going to be honest, I didn’t put up that much of a fight. It’s just so comfy!

Steve’s at work until late tonight, and Victoria says that she doesn’t feel comfortable going out at night by herself, so we’re going to skip church this week. Another naughty first! We’ve spent most of the afternoon just hanging out—she told me a bit about her first boyfriend, Russell, and I told her about my first kiss. I feel so comfortable with Victoria—I’ll tell you, that really helps with the homesickness.

A part of me wanted to ask if Victoria and Steve are Catholic or not, but...well, I don’t want to get into all that. We all believe in the same God, after all—does it really matter whether they’re Catholic or whatever else?

Going to have an early night tonight. Big day of job-hunting ahead!
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

What a waste of a day. You’ll never believe that—I went to more than 80 places today, dropped my resume off, smiled at the managers...I did everything that I could to make a good impression, but when I got home, I realized that I’d managed to get my phone number wrong. Again.

Ugh.

Steve and Victoria are both working late tonight, so I’ve got the house to myself. I think I might reward myself by curling up naked with a glass of wine (naughty, I know, but Victoria and I shared another glass yesterday, and I was forced to admit...I really like it! Even Jesus drank wine though, so I think it’s okay) and reading a book. I’d write more, but I’m so, so exhausted.
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

I hope I don’t come across as too complainy, the things that I say about Victoria and Steve. I’m crazy-grateful to them—they’ve let me stay here for more than a week now, and the subject of money has never even come up. I couldn’t ask for more from my closest friends, let alone two almost total strangers!

The job situation is starting to get a little ridiculous though. The printer has broken again, so it’ll likely be a few more days before I can even print out some new resumes, let alone get them out there.

Just to give you yet another reminder of how sweet Victoria and Steve are—last night, they found me asleep on the sofa (it’s their fault for having such a comfortable sofa, haha) and took me into their own bed. The three of us spent the night like that, cuddling. Victoria and I were completely nude, and Steve was in his PJ’s. When I woke up, I was so touched that I just had to wake Steve up with a blow-job.

They must both have the morning off, because we just lazed around in their bed for a few hours. Steve’s insatiable—even after Victoria and I each gave him head, he still had the energy to make love to Victoria. It was really nice to watch—the two of them are so obviously in love.

Since no one but me is going to read this, I might as well be honest—I was a tiny bit turned on, watching Steve’s thingy slide in and out of Victoria like that. I know it’s wrong, but I think that denying my urges just makes them harder to overcome. I quite often get turned on while blowing Steve, as well, but of course I couldn’t stop doing that. They’ve been so good to me, and it’s really the least I can do.

After they were done, we just lay there for a bit longer, until I had the bright idea of making breakfast in bed for my generous hosts. When I came back, Victoria and Steve were just staring into each other’s eyes. It was so sweet. Victoria was muttering, Steve was nodding—I didn’t want to disturb them, so I came in here and now I’m writing this. I’ll go back in a few minutes.

Is it wrong that I sort of want to suck Steve off again? A part of me is wondering if it’s going beyond gratitude. I’d hate for Victoria to think I was making moves on her man, or anything like that.

I’ll have to make sure that I have a chat to her about it.
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

I know, I know, I’m starting to sound like a broken record, but it just keeps on being true: Victoria is SO NICE.

I told her how much I was enjoying blowing Steve—she seemed a little concerned at first, especially when I said that I’d love to do it even more than I already was. She calmed down a bit when we came to an agreement—I can go down on Steve whenever I like, but in return, I have to let him play with my body.

Now my first thought was that it sounded like a totally unfair deal—after all, I’m not exactly averse to the idea of such an attractive man playing with me, y’know? So I said that to her—after everything they’ve done, I really hate the idea of taking advantage of them.

So she said that every time I get Steve off, I have to go down on her as well. And believe me, that is NOT something I’ll be getting any enjoyment out of. We’re both straight, so I figure it’s her way of making sure that Steve will still be interested in her—like, watching her get off will make him want to get her off? I didn’t really think about it until now.

To seal the deal, we made out for a bit. It’s the first time I’ve had another person’s tongue in my mouth—I actually kind of liked it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m as straight as they come, but if I were to ever be a homosexual, I think I’d want it to be with someone like Victoria. She’s really soft to the touch...I feel like making out would be different with a man. I’m keen to compare the it to making out with Steve, but I don’t think the “touching” rule covers kisses. That’s fair—I really, really don’t want to make Victoria feel like I’m trying to steal Steve away from her or anything.

Anyway, I spent the rest of the day hanging out naked while Victoria tried to fix the printer. I don’t know why it’s behaving so badly—I saw it print out some paperwork she needed for work, but as soon as she tried to get my resume to print, it refused to do anything. Frustrating.

Still, as soon as Steve got home, we told him the new deal. He didn’t believe us, so we had to seal it in front of him again...I would have complained, but I saw how hard it made him, and it wasn’t long until he took advantage of the new deal and started running his hands all over my body. I finished him off with my mouth, and then did Victoria a few minutes later.

After we were done, Steve was hard again, but I didn’t want to push things too far (also I think going down on Victoria once a day might be my limit) so I just told Steve about my frustrations looking for a job. He thinks he might have a solution! He said he’d let me know tomorrow night. I can’t wait.

I’m in my room at the moment—I was going to ask if I could sleep in their bed again, but I didn’t want to come across as too needy...especially when they’ve already been so generous to me. So I’m going to say my prayers and go to sleep.

(if I can...an unexpected side effect of the new deal is how turned on I am. Especially ’cos I can hear Steve and Victoria making love again. Ah well, I’m sure it’ll go away soon.)

Good night!
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

Got a job today. Not sure how I feel about it.

First things first—it took me sooo long to get to sleep last night. Steve and Victoria went for ages, and I kept wondering if he was thinking about me while he did...I was even considering touching myself, that’s how aroused I was. Maybe I should make sure only to let Steve play with my body in the morning, just for the sake of my sleep habit...but the deal was quite specific. “Whenever he wants, wherever he wants.” Should have thought THAT one through!

When I finally drifted off, I had another weird dream. I swear I remembered it this morning, but my mind’s completely blank right now. Oh well—hearing people’s dreams is meant to be super boring, so it’s probably not even worth writing down.

This morning was nice—I was making breakfast when Steve came up behind me, and immediately started running his hands up and down my back. Y’know, playing with my ass and stuff like that. I turned around to make sure he had access to my front as well, and was surprised to find him completely nude!

I guess it’s okay...I don’t even remember the last time that I wore clothes around the house, but it really took me by surprise. As Victoria explained to me later though, it’s his house, and if he wants to be naked, it’s not really my place to stop him. Especially since Victoria and I are nude all the time, it would be super rude to exclude him.

Besides, my dear diary...I sort of enjoyed the view. ;) I’ve become so wicked lately!

He played with my breasts for a little, and when I noticed he was hard...well, let’s just say that I’m a fast worker. A few minutes later, I was swallowing his seed, and a few minutes after that breakfast was on the table!

After he left, I got onto Victoria’s computer and finally got my resumes to print. She came in a few minutes later—she was a bit annoyed that I was on her computer without her around, but quickly forgave me after I got her off with my mouth. A few times while I was going down on her, her hands drifted across my back, and I got the feeling that she wanted to touch me more. She didn’t though, which I was really grateful for—that would have made the whole situation quite weird.

Maybe Victoria is secretly a homosexual, and she doesn’t even know it? I wonder if I should start wearing some more clothes around her...I’d really hate to tempt her into sin, especially when she’s been so good to me.

She looked like she wanted to talk, but she got a phone call and had to rush off. I was going to put some clothes on and go look for jobs, but I never got around to it. I kept having all these weird realizations...it was actually pretty disconcerting.

Like, Victoria and Steve. They’re obviously in love, but even though they’re not married yet, they have sex! I don’t know why that didn’t strike me as odd before—when I first moved in, I guess I assumed the best, but now I’ve both heard AND seen it. They’re...they’re living in sin!

I went to consult my Bible, but I couldn’t find it anywhere, and it suddenly occurred to me that I hadn’t actually read it since I got here. Like, not once. So I went to find Victoria’s, and...

They don’t have one.

Like, at all. I couldn’t believe it. I literally couldn’t believe it—I must have searched through every book they had. They have all kinds of weird books—Steve must be into military history, because there were at least half a dozen books about the strategy of war, and they had all these books about mystic femininity and the power of lust that must be Victoria’s...but I couldn’t find even one Bible.

And that’s where I was when they got home. Naked, rummaging through their books, tears pouring down my face. I was questioning everything they’d told me, and...well, I think I was having a bit of a breakdown.

Moving to the city, questioning all these boundaries I’ve always had...maybe it was inevitable. I don’t know, but I can tell you that it really sucked! (pardon my language)

Victoria took a few steps toward me, and I recoiled. She knew exactly what to do though, and took a few steps back, sat down in her office chair, and I buried my face in my arms.

When I looked up again, Steve was standing right in front of me.

“Yasmine,” he said awkwardly. “I know it’s a bad time to bring it up, but...I could really go a blow-job right now.”

A part of me was still freaking out, and wanted to tell him exactly where he could stick his blow-job, but I really didn’t want to seem ungrateful, so after a brief hesitation, I nodded.

Steve started to undo his pants, a broad smile on his face, and as soon as my lips wrapped around his member, I the tension started leaving my body immediately. He reached down and started tweaking my nipples, and I could practically feel all my worries melting away.

He lasted an unusually long time—I can tell you that it wasn’t because of me. You’d think that I’d be distracted, but as soon as I started, I put everything I had into it. I was getting more and more turned on, and it felt like my body was getting close to...something. My muscles started to tense up, and this swelling began to grow in my belly, but just as whatever was happening to me began to peak, Victoria spoke up.

“Steve,” she said. I think we’d both forgotten she was in the room—I certainly hadn’t noticed her taking all her clothes off. “Steve, I just remembered...I need to have a word with Yasmine.”

“Now??” he said, looking as disappointed as I felt. She insisted, and Steve reluctantly pulled out of my mouth, and I turned to see what Victoria wanted.

So it turns out that Victoria works at the strip club as well. Not as a stripper—she was when they first met, but since then she’s been promoted, and now she’s one of the owners! I sort of wanted to be shocked, but it would have been hypocritical of me to judge Steve for working there and not Victoria. She’s definitely got the body for it!

Anyway, Steve had seen how much I’d been stressing out about not getting a job, and he’d approached Victoria and the managers, and gotten me a position...at the club.

Not as a stripper, Victoria was quick to let me know (though she did say that I was hot enough, which was nice to hear)—but the waitress who broke her foot had decided, after a few days away, that she wanted to find work elsewhere, and so there was a position for a (clothed) girl to work at the club.

I accepted, of course. After they’d gone to so much trouble, how could I not? But like I said, I’m not quite sure how I feel about it. I know that my father would be so, so disappointed, y’know? But Victoria and Steve both work there, and they’re such great guys...I dunno. I do really need a job...

Victoria and I discussed the specifics for about an hour or two, and then Steve came back in and I finished him off. The big gap in the middle of the blow-job meant that my body didn’t quite hit that peak again, but while I’ve been lying in bed writing this, I can feel it starting to build again.

I really wish I had my Bible with me. Until I find it again, dear diary, you’re the closest thing I’ve got.

Forgive me, Lord, for accepting employment in a house of sin. Forgive me for not consulting your holy word before making life decisions. Forgive me, please, for the things I am forced to do to keep a roof above my head.

And above all, forgive me for how much I enjoy them.

Amen,
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

It’s been almost a week since I last wrote—don’t take it personally! I’ve been run off my feet. It turns out that the strip club that Steve works at is one of the largest in New York—my job is to bring meals to the clients. I’ve learned so, so much—I’ve worked there for the last five days straight, and it’s crazy busy.

I’m going to be honest, I sort of hate it. Not the club—it’s not nearly as bad as I expected, and a heap of the girls there are religious, which is nice. Actually, full disclosure: the club’s actually pretty cool.

The main room looks like it does in movies, with the girls on a stage and poles and all that, but unlike in the movies they actually take their clothes off. They’re all so flipping sexy...I had no idea that girls that sexy existed in real life! Sometimes I’ll get distracted, and just watch them for ages. As hot as they are, none of them compare to Victoria—no wonder she owns half the club now, she must have made a killing from her stripper days.

I was really surprised when I learned that the club has “private rooms”—the guys can pay to go in one of these closed-off sections with a stripper, and they don’t come out until like fifteen, twenty minutes later. I know for a fact that none of the girls have routines that last for more than ten minutes, so I’m not sure what they do in there. I talked to Victoria about it, and she told me not to “worry my pretty little head.” From most people that would be a bit patronizing, but when Victoria said it, I had to laugh.

The place is constantly busy—except for one break a day, the only time I get off is my one-on-one meetings with Victoria. She’s an awesome boss—she has a meeting with everyone at least every few days; it’s just a ten-minute catch-up. I don’t even remember what we talk about in there, it’s just such a relief to not be running around taking drinks orders.

I hate taking drinks orders. More often than not I get them mixed up, and while it’s nice to have a job, the pay is so much worse than I expected. Don’t get me wrong—I’m grateful to be working, but I’ve no idea how people live on this...especially in New York! Everything is so expensive here.

The hardest thing about the job though—and I laughed when I realized this—is having to put my clothes on each day.

I guess I’ve just gotten so used to walking around naked...it’s a real challenge to put clothes on in the morning!

So I go in every day and run around taking drink orders for ten hours straight...AND I have to wear clothes! I’ve started to really envy the strippers...sure, they’re dressed for the first little while that they’re on stage, but it doesn’t take long for their outfits to come off. I’ve gotten told off more than once for standing and staring at them, wishing that I could get paid to be nude.

Needless to say, as soon as I get home each day, my clothes are the first thing to come off. Mostly for comfort, but also so that Steve can have full access...

Oh, I haven’t written about that. It’s become such a normal part of my life, I don’t even think about it any more—Victoria told me that Steve almost got in real trouble for putting his neck out for me. It’s a really exclusive club, and there’s normally a long waiting list for wait staff—it’s only because he vouched for me that I got the job.

I felt so guilty when I learned that—especially since I’m not so great at it. I’d hate to let Steve down, after all that he did to get me the job!

So Victoria and I put our heads together to work out how I could show my gratitude to Steve, and it didn’t take long for the solution to jump out at us. So now, along with my cleaning and blow-job duties, Steve gets off inside my pussy at least once a day.

“Pussy”...pardon my language! It’s from working at the club. I like it a lot, but it’s really put me in contact with people I normally wouldn’t talk to at all. Take the strippers, for instance—they’re all gorgeous, of course, but they come from such different walks of life. Victoria has hand-recruited most of them; a few of them were living on the streets, some of them were tourists who really fell in love with New York. Some of them were new to the city like me...there are even a few who only came to New York to track down relatives that went missing.

I really like the work, exhausting though it is, but it’s a relief to have today off. I’ve taken to sleeping in Victoria and Steve’s bed, in case Steve wants me in the middle of the night (I’d hate for him to have to get up—what kind of a houseguest would that make me?) and this morning, we woke up late, and have spent most of the day making love.

Oh, that was the other part of the deal—I didn’t want Victoria to be uncomfortable with my new relationship with Steve, but we quickly came to a compromise—as well as licking her out, she’s allowed to join in any time we fuck.

My word! I cannot believe I just wrote that. I swear, the gutter mouths of some of the other girls is really wearing off on me.

I’d better go—I promised to go get ingredients for dinner, and I know it’ll take me at least half an hour to muster up the courage to put clothes on. Clothes, on my day off! It just doesn’t seem fair...

Kisses and cuddles,
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

I was talking to the strippers today, and I learned something interesting. It turns out that most of them started as wait staff. Well, of course that got my brain ticking straight away...

You could say I’ve been having a struggle of conscience lately. I mean, my father certainly didn’t raise me to be a stripper, but on the other hand...I forgot to mention this last time, but the clothes that we wear as wait staff aren’t exaaaactly clothes that my father would approve of anyway.

Victoria explained it to me when I arrived for my first day. The club is about atmosphere—specifically, the atmosphere of sex. And if the waitresses aren’t dressed sexy, it’d throw the whole tone off, y’know? She said it would be like if priests just wore their collar, and were all muscled young men...

I got lost in that image for a second, but I could see her point. It’d be hard to take a church like that seriously.

And after all the efforts that she and Steve went to to get me the job, I could hardly decline, could I? So I reluctantly squeezed into the outfit—the one I wore on my first day was like a leotard crossed with a corset. It really shows off my ass nicely, and when I’m bending over to get a man’s drink order I know it shows off my cleavage.

Since then, I’ve become much more comfortable showing off my body (although obviously I’d rather just be at home, laying around in the nude, just showing off to Steve)—which is fortunate, because it turns out that the next day’s outfit was even more revealing...and the next day’s even worse.

I think my favourite is this gold bikini thing—it’s more like shorts and a bra, and it really shows off my flat stomach. Sometimes when I’m taking a man’s order he’ll put his arm around me; once even grabbed at my breasts. I was going to complain, but I remembered what Victoria said about atmosphere, and just giggled at the man and let him enjoy himself.

So it’s not like becoming a stripper would really be that much different. They get paid so much better than the wait staff, and the chance to spend the day nude is actually super appealing to me. I’d only have to wear clothes between the apartment and the club—I mean, I know the girls are always wearing something when they get on-stage (otherwise they wouldn’t be strippers, duh)—but I’ve been backstage, and I know that they spend most of their time lounging around in the nude back there anyway.

I’ll have a talk to Victoria, see what she says.

What else has been happening? Well, I’ve...oh! I’ve got to run! Steve called my name, and that normally means he wants to fuck. Make love. Whatever!

Gotta run,
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

I think the best thing about living with your boss (other than the fact that she’s my best friend, haha) is that it makes negotiations so much simple.

Is that bad? That feels bad, for some reason. Oh well...it’s a fact!

I told Victoria that I was thinking about being a stripper, and she seemed really against the idea. She pursed her lips and hummed and hawed, and it wasn’t until I said that I could make it worth her while that she even considered it.

Trouble was, I didn’t know what to offer in return. The house is always clean, I’m cooking most meals these days (Steve likes to cook every now and again, but I get everything ready for him and clean up afterward) and both Victoria and Steve have full access to my body, anytime, anywhere.

(I didn’t realize how literally they were going to take that, until Steve came into the break-room at work, locked the door, and fucked me against the wall. Since then, I’ve made sure that my breaks to coincide with his.)

We chatted for a few minutes, me staring into Victoria’s big eyes the whole while, until she clicked her fingers and suggested that in return for being a stripper, I’d let Steve fuck my ass, something he’s been wanting to do for ages.

I refused, of course.

That seemed to take her by surprise. I mean, yeah I’d love to be a stripper, and I’m obviously grateful for what they’ve done for me, but...ew? Why would I want Steve back there?

We chatted for ages longer, Victoria staring deep into my eyes the whole while, but she couldn’t think of anything else that would do, and obviously I wasn’t going to change my mind on that.

Eventually, she left, looking sort of disappointed and sort of like she does when a problem comes up at work. Kind of determined and thoughtful and...challenged. That’s the word. Challenged.

I was going to wait up until Steve got back, just in case he felt like a late-night quickie, but Victoria said not to bother. So I thought I’d finally take the chance to write an entry, my dear diary, before I go to bed. My own bed, for the first time in as long as I can remember...I hope Victoria isn’t mad at me.

Lots of love,
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

Wow. I just woke up...remember that swelling I wrote about a while back? It’s like something slowly building inside of me, and almost every time Steve fucks me, the feeling of his cock rubbing against my mound, the knowledge that I’m being used to get him off...for some reason that I can’t explain, all these things combine to cause that swelling in my stomach, that intense feeling that starts at my pussy and seems to reach out into every part of my body...

Whenever I feel like it’s built as much as it can build, and something’s going to give if I don’t get release, I can’t help but moan, and Steve stops. We sit there, absolutely still, until the feeling goes away.

I’ve no idea why he does that, but it drives me mad. If he wasn’t doing me such a favor by letting me make love to him, I swear I’d tell him off for it.

Anyway, last night the swelling came back, in the weirdest way. I had another dream—I’ve had a few over the last few weeks, but unlike the others, this one has really stuck with me.

I was making love to Steve, as usual, and Victoria was there, watching us, playing with herself. I know...yawn, right? That’s just a standard day off.

Well, it got weird.

Somehow, and I guess dreams don’t have to make sense, but somehow Steve grew a second cock, right above his first one. It started out really little (NOT something you can say about his first cock, haha ;) and because of where it was located, it started pushing right against...well, against my asshole.

Now other than pooping and wiping, I’ve never had anything in or near my asshole, so I don’t know what it would feel like, but in the dream...it felt GOOD. Steve’s second cock started growing and growing, pushing harder and harder against my ass, until with a little “pop”, it was inside.

I know it wasn’t real, but I’ve never had such an intense feeling before in my life. It was like every inch of me was screaming out in pleasure, and that swelling was more intense, more ferocious than it’s ever been before in my life.

I glanced over at Victoria, and she was holding some kind of artificial penis, and pushing it up against HER asshole. She kept on saying “It’s good, it’s nice, it’s normal...” and...

Well, it felt Right.

It was like God himself was standing behind me, hand on my shoulder, telling me that it it was Right. Like He was giving me his blessing, and telling me that I should do what I felt was Right.

Now I’m not one for hearing voices, but I know when things feel Right.

When I woke up, I wasn’t sure what it meant, but now that I’ve written everything out, it seems pretty clear to me.

I should give Steve my ass. And to do that, I guess I’ll just have to become a stripper!

Man I wish that the dream had gone on for just a tiny bit longer...I don’t know what that swelling feeling is building to, but I feel like I’m going to enjoy finding out.

Gonna go see if Victoria is awake. Maybe she’ll have time for a little chat before work.
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

Well, it happened!

Let me start at the beginning: I went and spoke with Victoria. I didn’t tell her about the dream, just told her that I’d changed my mind. She was excited that she didn’t even ask, just insisted on sealing the deal with me for, like, ever. Not that I was complaining, lol. The swelling feeling came back, and I was so excited to just embrace it and see what it was that we made out for like an hour, way longer than I’d normally be comfortable with. It felt great.

She said that she’d make a few phone-calls, and see if she could get me a spot on the stage today. I was a tiny bit nervous, but also really keen—something about standing up there, totally nude, all those men looking at me...I dunno, for some reason it’s really exciting to me.

Before she could organize it though, she said that she’d have to make sure that I was okay with private dances.

Of course I was, I told her. I didn’t want to make her feel left out, but I’ve actually been practicing dancing with Steve whenever we’re alone. I told her that I was fine dancing on stage, so of course private dancing would be fine...

“Well,” she said, sort of chewing on her lip. “There’s a reason that Desire is different to most strip clubs.”

“Atmosphere,” I told her, and she laughed at that, before she explained what actually goes on in those private rooms.

Turns out that the guys sometimes want to touch the girls. I can’t really blame them—I’m as straight as they come, and I’ve barely been able to resist touching the girls from time to time. Or do more.

Well, the guys at the club sometimes want to do more with the girls as well, and she needed to know that I’d be okay with that...even if Steve or her weren’t there.

I have to admit, that sort of threw me for a loop. I didn’t want to be funny about it, but that sounded a lot like...well I don’t want to say it, but you know why I’d feel funny about that.

But as she explained it to me, I was forced to admit that I was being a tiny bit judgemental. I guess that’s what happens when you’re raised in a small town, you tend to jump to conclusions a bit quickly.

It was just like what I did with Steve and her, she explained. There was nothing perverse about having sex with Steve, or letting Victoria fuck me with a strap-on, because I wasn’t doing it out of lust or a love of Satan or anything like that, I was their little sex-toy out of gratitude for being able to stay in their house. There wasn’t anything strange about it.

If I was going to be a stripper, she said, I’d have to learn to treat it like a job. I wouldn’t be pleasuring men for my own pleasure, it would just be a part of my job. Just like I clean the house and make dinner and suck Steve off in exchange for board, I’d be stripping and pleasing men in exchange for money.

Of course when she put it like that, I felt so embarrassed. I’d been imagining it was something really weird, but it was really just a job. She just patted me on the head, said it was fine, and after glancing at her watch pointed out that we’d have to run if we wanted to get to work on time.

(I was in such a hurry that I almost forgot to get dressed! Now THAT would have been embarrassing.)

When we got in, she pointed me toward the dressing room I’d be sharing with a few of the girls, and said that she probably wouldn’t have a chance to chat to me again, but that she’d be watching.

The thought made me smile.

As I walked toward the dressing-room, I realized how lucky I’d been, ever since moving to the city. Not only had I met the two kindest, sweetest folk in all of New York, not only had they let me stay at their house and gotten me a job that I just knew I was going to love, but so many little things had, purely by chance, led me perfectly to this moment.

About a week ago, for instance, after Victoria had commented that she didn’t like smudge-marks on the tiles, I’d taken to wearing my six-inch heels around the house. They’d just been sitting in my luggage that whole time. It took me a while to get the hang of them—I don’t think I’d ever got a chance to wear them back home (honestly, I don’t even remember buying them) but since her comment about the tiles, I’d started wearing them constantly (especially when I’d seen how much Steve enjoyed them). They really went well with my waitress outfits, so I’d even started wearing them to work.

If it hadn’t been for one off-hand comment from Victoria, and the pair of shoes that I’d randomly brought with me from home, and the fact that I enjoyed wearing them so much, then I would have looked ridiculous on-stage—stumbling about on the platform heels that all the girls wore? I would have been a laughing-stock!

And there was the day when I’d noticed Victoria had left her razor out, and just suddenly decided to shave my pussy—if not for her forgetfulness, I’d have had to shave it back-stage, and (just like I had that first time) probably done a terrible job of it. But since I’d shaved regularly since then, all I needed to do was a quick touch-up and I was good to go!

I’ve been so lucky, and everything has just been bringing me to this one, perfect moment. It’s like it was a part of God’s plan, y’know? Like...one night after a work, one of the strippers had just randomly approached me, and offered to teach me a few moves. She must have seen me watching her perform, or maybe she was just bored—since then, I’d made such a habit, of practicing my moves on any nearby pole. I’ve attracted a few stares at the bus stop before, but as I walked toward the dressing room—my dressing room—I was so, so glad that events had brought me this way.

I swear, I must be blessed.

Oh! I hear Victoria getting in. I want to surprise her, so I’m going to have to turn the light out. Will write more later.
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

The surprise was great. Hang on, more on that in a sec. Where was I?

Oh, right. So I got to the dressing-room, and like a scene from a movie, the girls saw me, immediately worked out what was happening, and started clapping.

It’s possible—I’m not admitting anything—but it’s possible that a tear of happiness rolled down my cheek.

The “stripper with a heart of gold” thing exists for a reason, y’know—they were so, so lovely. They dressed me, they did my hair, they gave me some tips on how to get tips, and they even showed me how a condom worked. (I’ve never had to use one with Steve.)

When it was my turn to go out on stage...my heart was beating so bad, I tell you. But then as soon as I was out there, it was like my brain took off and my body took over.

It was amazing.

I was in my element, like never before—all those men, staring at what’s only ever been seen by Steve before. I wanted to rip my clothes off straight away, but I remembered some of what the girls had told me, and I made sure to drag it out.

I bent over, showing off my cleavage, giving them a hint of what was to come. I spanked my ass, and cooed, showing them how much fun I was having. If a guy stared at my tits, I got close to him and began to pull my bra off, stopping at the last second.

Finally, when I felt like I couldn’t take it any longer, I undid the bra, and let my breasts hang loose. A few seconds later, my panties were gone as well, and there I was, in New York’s biggest strip club, wearing nothing but a pair of six-inch platform heels.

I was in heaven.

Wrapping my legs around the pole, I felt the swelling start again. More intensely than ever before, and somehow...I knew that this time it wasn’t going down. It wasn’t going to disappear, not until I got my release.

Maybe because it was my first night, but the guys were practically throwing money at me. I saw more money in that first half-hour than I’d earned in all my time as a waitress. Of course, I knew it wouldn’t go to me—I’d offered Victoria all my tips, to pay her back for all my living expenses while I stayed with them. Like food, and the printer ink that I’d used, and all the sexy lingerie that Steve had insisted on buying me.

By the time I’d been on for an hour, I’d performed twelve lap-dances. Honestly though, by the time I’d been out there for a minute, I knew that this was what I wanted to do forever (or at least for as long as I could.)

I was born to be a stripper. That moment of stepping out on-stage, looking at all those men, knowing how hot you’re making them...it’s the most fun I’ve ever, ever had in my life. I crawled around on the stage and meowed like a cat. I lay back and spread my legs, showing the men exactly how wet I was. I grabbed my nipples and tossed my hair and made eye-contact with the clients. I wanted them to think of me every time they got off, for the rest of their life. I wanted to get every man in that room hard, and get all of them off...

All these thoughts were running through my mind when Steve tapped me on the shoulder. At first I thought he was taking advantage of the “anytime, anywhere” rule (and who could blame him?) but it turned out that one of the VIPs wanted a private dance.

I should have been nervous, but by that point the swelling in my gut had taken over. In the past, it had been a pulsing, present but not overwhelming...at that moment, it was a roar, consuming every part of me, controlling my actions and steering my body.

The VIP was waiting in the room when I got there—I’d like to claim it was someone famous, but he looked like a banker or a lawyer or something like that. I didn’t recognize him, but I knew what he wanted, and I practically jumped him on sight.

Maybe because I was so wet, or maybe because he’d just been watching my naked form writhe around on-stage for the last hour, but I was in that room with him for less than five minutes before he came. I wanted to moan with disappointment—feeling him deep inside my soaked pussy had brought me so, SO close to tipping the swelling over the edge, but not quite.

I wanted to make Victoria proud though, so I smiled, told him he was amazing, and gave him a long, slow, wet kiss as I left the room.

When I was taking drink orders and delivering food, an 10-hour shift was agony. Dancing on-stage, being nude, getting guys off? My first shift as a stripper felt like it passed in minutes.

Whenever I was backstage, I couldn’t stop squirming—I was so excited. Excited to be stripping, excited to be naked, and worked up by the ceaseless throbs of the swelling in my belly. I could tell that some of the other girls felt the same way, because as soon as they got off-stage, they’d wrap their arms around each other and make out. Their fingers would pump in and out of each other’s pussies, and they’d never break eye-contact as they loudly orgasmed, again and again.

Girls would occasionally throw lustful gazes my way, but I’d just blush, and go back to fixing up my make-up. A part of me wanted to join in, but I was too shy.

And I’m not a homosexual, of course.

Steve came to fetch me, just as I was preparing to get back on stage. I don’t know how many private dances I’d given, how many lap-dances I’d performed...all I knew was that it wasn’t enough, and my face must have shown my disappointment when he told me that my shift was over, and it was time to go home.

“It’s okay,” he said, and explained that his shift was over too...and that he couldn’t wait to get me home.

Suddenly, I didn’t mind leaving so much.

When we got home, our clothes came off so quickly I’m surprised they weren’t torn to shreds. He was inside me before the door was even closed, and I was wetter than I’d ever, ever been.

“Oh, god...” I moaned, as I felt his pubic hair against my shaved mound. “Please...”

He came within three or four thrusts...turns out that he’d been watching me all night, and the only reason he hadn’t taken me aside and fucked me in the break-room was that he didn’t want to lose the club any business. As he described how much he’d wanted me, watching my nude form up on the poles, I could feel him plump up inside me once more.

I began to grumble as he pulled out—my toes were curled with frustration...my release was so close that I could take him, and suddenly my hungry pussy was empty, and I couldn’t understand why.

As his head pushed against the rosebud of my ass, it all suddenly became perfectly clear.

“Oh!” I moaned in pain, feeling an intense pressure against my asshole.

“Oh!!” I cried, as my cheeks parted, and he began to bury his huge organ inside me.

“OH!” I screamed, as the pain threatened to overwhelm me. He continued to slide forward, inch by inch, and I felt like I was going to be split in two. I’d taken a number of cocks that night—the small cocks of the Asian business men, the enormous cocks of the visiting African athletes...such was my wetness that none of them had been a challenge, but the only lubrication guiding Steve into my virgin asshole was the juices of my pussy, and for a few seconds, I worried that it wasn’t enough, that I wouldn’t be able to take his huge member, and instead I’d tear or rip or something extremely unpleasant.

Then, suddenly, the swelling came back with full force, and as if it had never been there in the first place, the pain faded away.

“Oh...” I sighed, the feeling of fullness suddenly very, VERY pleasurable.

“Oh!” I gasped, as Steve pulled back, and thrust forward, in an intense combination of pleasure and pain unlike anything I’d ever experienced before.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!” I grunted, as Steve began to furiously fuck my ass. It felt incredible, like I was fulfilling my purpose in life. I’d never felt so close to another human being. Hours of built-up arousal all came to a climax...and finally, I got my release.

“Oooohhhhhhhhh!” I wailed, a sound that went on and on as the swelling that had been building all day finally exploded. I thought I’d had orgasms before—I’d told myself that I definitely had; I’d witnessed Victoria’s often enough to thought that I was aware of what it would look like, feel like...

I was wrong. As my body shook and trembled with pure lust, Steve came as well, and I could feel my ass filling up with his hot seed. I couldn’t believe how powerful the pleasure was—it seemed to take over every nerve, every muscle, every part of me.

Steve bellowed as he came, and between the two of us, we were so loud that I’m surprised the police didn’t come around to make sure everything was okay.

Afterwards, we just lay there in silence, happy to hold each other. He wanted to pull out, but I insisted that he stay inside of me, even as he softened.

Soon afterward, he fell asleep, and I reached out for you, my dear diary, to share the greatest moment...no, the greatest DAY of my life. When Victoria got home, she turned on the light and laughed at the sight of Steve, sleeping, still inside my ass.

I don’t know why, but tonight she decided to sleep in the guest room...my old room, I suppose. I’m a tiny bit glad—it’s meant that I can sit here and write my thoughts out. So much has changed since I moved to the city, and I’m so glad. My new friends have done so much for me, and I’m eternally grateful.

In pure bliss,
—Yasmine
Dear Diary,

Wow! I just found you today. You were buried at the bottom of my old clothes. It’s so weird...I can’t even imagine wearing these any more. That’s actually how I found you again, my dear diary—I’m finally getting around to throwing all these dowdy old clothes out.

Me and Steve have been in our new place for the last two weeks or so. Okay, that’s going to sound weird without a bit of context, let me explain:

The day after my last entry, Victoria sat down to have a chat with me. She informed me that Steve and her were splitting up. I was devestated at first—I couldn’t imagine a more perfect couple. They’d always seemed so in love—Steve could hardly look at Victoria without getting hard—but she explained that they’d only actually been together since about a week before meeting me.

I’d hate to say anything bad about Victoria, but...well, she moves pretty fast. Even though her and Steve had only just broken up, a new guy was moving in. Patrick, his name was—he was her gym instructor, and she said that they were really crazy about each other. I’ve only met him the once—he’s REALLY built, just like Steve. I guess Victoria has a type.

But apparently Steve was as crazy about me as I was about him, because...well, he’d asked Victoria if I could move into his new place with him.

Wow!

I couldn’t admit it, not even to myself—not even to you, dear diary—but I’d really fallen for Steve. I swear, it’s not just the amazing sex we have...we just get along so well. It’s like we were built for each other.

So when Victoria told me, I was so excited, and just unbelievably grateful. I told her that I’d love to keep coming around and cleaning for her, but she said that it wouldn’t be necessary. Some other girl is staying with them at the moment, one of Patrick’s clients daughters.

Of course I told her she could keep on taking my earnings at the club, just to show how much I appreciated everything that she’d done for me. She gives me enough to keep me and Steve clothed and fed, and really...we don’t need much else.

(I don’t really understand why Steve doesn’t have any money. I asked him once, and he joked that it was because I was so expensive. Like I said, I really don’t think I eat that much, lol.)

So now Steve and I have our own place, just down the road from the club. it’s great—I love him so, so much. I’m so grateful to have him, and he even lets me do all the cleaning, all the cooking...and of course, whenever he wants anything at all from me, he knows he can just take it. And yes, I mean anything.

I still work at the club, of course. I wouldn’t stop stripping if they paid me to. My favourite thing is that except for when I’m walking to work, shopping, or about to go on stage, I NEVER have to wear clothes. Whenever Steve and I are at home, I’m either nude or wearing lingerie, even when he has his friends over.

Victoria and I are still close, though we don’t get to spend much time together outside of the club. She’s such an amazing boss...I really look forward to our meetings, even though she’s cut them down to once every few days. I trust her absolutely, and I’m always trying to think of new ways of showing her that. Maybe I should show her this diary?

Anyway, it’s my day off, and you know what that means! Well I guess you don’t, lol. I’ve fallen into a bit of a routine...on club days, I wake Steve up with a blow-job, and if he’s got the energy, he takes me in the ass. I go to work and strip all day (sometimes, if we can manage it, we’ll pick a cute stripper and have a threesome in the break-room) and when we come home, I make him dinner and let him take me however he likes.

I asked him if he ever gets jealous about me fucking the guys at the club. He said that he used to be really jealous, but Victoria really helped him get over that. I guess it would be hard to date Victoria if you were jealous—from what I can gather, she’s dated most of the bouncers at the club, and at least two of the owners. They’re all dating strippers now, which is nice.

At Desire, we’re just one big, happy family. That’s probably why I don’t even mind when I catch Steve fucking some of the other strippers!

Anyway I should go. Steve was having a nap when I left him—we’ve gone twice this morning already...I think I wore him out, the poor guy. I thought I’d let him have a rest while I did some housework, but by the sound of it, he’s woken up, and probably ready for thirds!

Moving to the city is the smartest thing I ever did. I’m just really glad I didn’t let it change me!

I don’t know when I’ll have another chance to write, dear diary! My life keeps me busy, but I’m happier than I’ve ever been. I’ll make sure to pack you next time I go back home to the farm...there’s never anything to do there, so I’m sure I’ll have plenty of time to write.

God bless,
—Yasmine