The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Kindness of Strangers

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

That might sound like I was an orphan alone on the street but the truth was I had a family. In fact, I had a very well to do family. My dad was a captain of industry. He was, and still is as far as I know, the vice president of a big bank. Mom is the quintessential fundraiser. Dad makes so much money that mom doesn’t have to work so she finds causes that she can “believe in” and then she throws herself into those causes with everything she’s got. It can be quite terrifying, really, when you see mom get going because once she’s got her mind set on something, she doesn’t let go.

My older sister, Lily, went to Vasser. I think she had dreams of following in mom’s footsteps, of marrying someone filthy rich and of never having to work a day in her life. I imagine it must have come as quite a shock to her when she fell in love with Bruce. You see Bruce didn’t have any money and unless something fantastic happened, he wasn’t likely to ever have a lot of money and yet Lily fell in love with him all the same.

And then there was Margo. To be honest, Margo probably should have been the elder sister. She was all about law and order and boy, did she like to boss Lily and me around. Even Lily who was older seemed to cower when Margo went on one of her rants. I suppose it was only fitting then that Margo would end up going to Harvard Law School. As far as I was concerned, she was destined for greatness.

Which left me. Courtney Drake, eighteen years old and fresh out of high school and most likely the biggest embarrassment my parents could ever have. You see, and really I hate to admit this, but I had one fatal flaw. I’d graduated from high school and I still had no idea what the hell I was going to do with my life.

There, I’ve said it. Call me what you will. A slacker. Unmotivated. A drifter. I don’t care and I didn’t care. As far as I was concerned, all I had to do was wait and something good would happen to me.

Hmmm. Now that I think about it, I have to wonder if what really did happen would qualify as something good.

Let me go back to what I said earlier. I’ve always depended on the kindness of strangers. Why, you ask. Because my family, for all their drive and passion, my family was never there for me.

When I was five years old, some girls in the second grade were beating me up. My parents didn’t want to hear it. Lily said I should hang around with better friends. Margo said I should hit them back, but it was Katie Montgomery who actually stood up for me. She was a third grader, someone I barely knew, but she made the girls leave me alone.

Like I said, the kindness of strangers.

It was a few years later and I was in the fourth grade. I was working on my school science project and I was having problems. I went to my dad and to tell the truth, if it wasn’t financial, he wasn’t interested. I don’t remember what cause mom was supporting at that time, but whatever it was, it was more important than helping me out. Lily had started to date boys and boys were eminently more fun than helping her little sister and Margo decreed that if I didn’t figure it out on my own, I’d never learn. In the end, it was Brian McMasters who helped me out and I barely knew him.

Like I said, the kindness of strangers.

By the time I reached high school, my sisters were already away at college and I think my parents wanted what was best for me but I think they were looking forward to the time when I finally graduated and when they finally had their house to their own. I suppose that’s what made me such easy pickings.

Like I said, I’ve always relied on the kindness of strangers.

With as much money as my family had, I suppose one might have thought that I would have been a popular girl but the truth was I wasn’t and in case you’re thinking maybe there was something wrong with me, like maybe I was cross-eyed or something, or maybe I was totally ugly, or maybe I just didn’t believe in hygiene or some other such thing, it wasn’t like that at all. The main reason I didn’t have all that many friends was simply that I was so completely shy that I couldn’t seem to make any friends.

Well, even that wasn’t true. It wasn’t like I didn’t have any friends. It was just that I didn’t have that many friends, but I had Colleen Montgomery and Willa Whitford and the three of us were like totally inseparable ... right up until the moment that we got separated.

It was my senior year in high school and like I said, the three of us were inseparable and none of us saw it coming but then Willa’s dad got transferred and her family had to move away and Willa was like so totally bummed because here she was a senior and now she was going to have to move to a new school where she didn’t know anyone and I know Colleen and me were totally sympathetic with her and we even promised to keep in touch, but the truth was we really didn’t.

So that left just me and Colleen and then Colleen got sick and she had to go to the hospital and even after they let her out, she was real weak, and she couldn’t go out so her parents hired a tutor to come teach her at home, and suddenly, I was all alone.

But in case anyone feels like they should feel sorry for me, don’t. After all, I didn’t feel sorry for myself. Sure, I was lonely. I had no one to talk to and there were times when I really would have liked someone, but it wasn’t like I was feeling sorry for myself. It was just that I was used to being alone, or at least that’s what I thought.

I suppose I should have known something was up when Andie Danson came up to talk to me. My parents, they could afford the best schools for their daughters, but even in the best of schools, someone has to be at the bottom of the class. That someone was Andie or if it wasn’t Andie, she was pretty darned close to it. Andie just didn’t like to study. She’d do enough to get by but everyone knew she didn’t really care about it. She was doing just enough to get by and not one bit more, so I should have wondered why Andie was talking to me.

It was one day after school when Andie came up to me. “Hey, Courtney,” she said. “How’s it going?”

“Fine,” I said.

“You sure?” she asked. “Because you look a little lonely.”

Well, I was lonely, but I wasn’t going to tell Andie that. “I’m fine,” I told her.

“That’s good to hear,” she said, “because I was worried about you.”

“You were worried about me?”

“Yeah sure.”

“Why?”

“Because I didn’t want to see you all alone.”

Okay, maybe I wasn’t as strong as I thought because when she said that, I just kind of went weak. I mean, it wasn’t like I was going to start crying or anything like that, but I felt like I could if I let myself go.

“Oh hey,” Andie said. “I didn’t mean to make you feel bad.”

“You didn’t make me feel bad,” I lied.

“Oh yes I did,” Andie said, “but I know how I can make it up to you.”

“How?”

“Some friends of mine and I are having a party,” she said. “If you want, you can come.”

I guess I really was desperate. “When?” I asked.

“It’s this Friday night,” she said. “We’re going to go hang out by the lake. You can come if you want to.”

I wasn’t sure what to say. “I’m ... I’m not good at parties,” I said.

“It’s not really a party,” she said. “It’s more just a bunch of us drinking beer.”

I hate beer. “I don’t think so,” I told her.

“You sure,” she said, “because I’d hate to think of you sitting there at home all alone.”

Did she know, I wondered. Did she know that that was how I spent most of my nights?

“Come on,” she said. “It’ll be fun.”

“I don’t know,” I said. There was a part of me that wanted to say yes but there was a part of me that said there had to be something wrong.

“Come on. You know you want to.”

“I don’t know,” I said again. “What would I wear?”

“It’s the lake,” she scoffed. “Wear whatever’s comfortable. Come on. It’ll be fun.”

I could feel myself relenting. “Well maybe,” I said grudgingly.

“Good. We’ll pick you up around eight.”

Wait, I wanted to say. I hadn’t said yes, but she’d just assumed I had, but now that she had, I was finding it hard to tell her I hadn’t.

“It’ll be fun,” she said again. “You’ll see.”

I hoped so. Of course, as shy as I was, I was probably going to end up off to the side while everyone else had fun and that was hardly what I called fun.

For someone that most people would have called unreliable, Andie certainly knew how to show up on time. She’d said she was going to stop by around eight but as it turned out, she was there right at eight on the dot.

I grabbed my jacket. “I’m going out,” I told my parents.

They didn’t care. My dad just wanted to make sure I was going to be home on time. My mom barely looked up from whatever project was her latest endeavor and that was all I got from them.

“You excited,” Andie asked as we walked to her car.

“A little,” I admitted.

“Good,” she said. “I’m glad. It’ll be fun.”

“Who’d you say was going to be there?” I asked.

“I didn’t say,” Andie said, “but it’s just some friends of mine.”

That was my first inkling of trouble. Why hadn’t I asked that before and why hadn’t she answered the question. “Come on,” I asked, “who is it?”

“I told you. Just some friends of mine.”

“Do I know them?”

She smiled. “Oh, I don’t think so.”

Why did that bug me so much?

I soon found out why.

There was definitely a party, of sorts, going on out by the lake. Five guys and from the looks of them, each and every one of them something of a low life, seedy and low and juiced up on too much testosterone and most definitely not the type of guy you’d bring home to mommy and daddy, but that was only the beginning. Aside from Andie and me, there were no girls and the guys were totally looking at us like they wanted something from us and from the way they were looking at us, I was sure I knew exactly what they wanted.

Andie wasn’t bothered by this in the least. She seemed to be having the time of her life sitting there and drinking beer and laughing with the crude men and there was no doubt that this was exactly where she wanted to be which created a bit of a problem for me. If Andie didn’t want to leave, how the heck was I going to get home?

And then it just got worse. Andie seemed to be having the time of her life with the two men seated on either side of her. I couldn’t hear what they were saying but it was clear she was totally locked in on them. At first they were just talking, but then the men started to touch her and then she started to touch them back and from there, the touching became even more suggestive. It wasn’t long before Andie had a hand between each one of their legs and the men were leaning in to kiss and touch her body, and after that, she got up and then her and her two friends walked off into the darkness.

“Your friend seems to be enjoying herself.”

I turned to look at the man who had spoken. His name was Louie and if there was such a thing, he seemed to be the leader of the group. “What?” I asked.

“I said your friend seems to be enjoying herself.”

“Yeah,” I agreed.

“You really shouldn’t blame her,” the man said.

“Blame her?” What the heck was this man talking about.

“For bringing you here. It wasn’t her fault.”

“Huh?”

“She brought you here because we wanted her to bring you here.”

What was this man saying and why was I having such a hard time putting it all together.

“What’s your name? Courtney is it?”

I nodded.

“Your friend brought you here because we wanted her to. Tell me Courtney. Would it be fair to characterize you as a little, rich girl.”

Why was he asking me these things, I wondered, and why was I willing to answer them. “Yes,” I said. “Yes. That would be fair.”

Louie grinned at me. “Tell me, Courtney. Do you like sex?”

I didn’t say anything.

Louie didn’t like that. “I want you to answer me, Courtney. Do you like sex?”

“I don’t know.”

“You don’t know? What’s that supposed to mean?”

I didn’t want to answer but I felt I had to. “I haven’t had sex,” I said.

The man grinned. “Does that mean you’re still a virgin?”

I nodded.

The man grinned even broader. “Well now, that is a bonus. I bet you want to get fucked, don’t you?”

Why was he talking to me like this, I asked myself, and why was I letting him do it.

“I bet you’re totally hot right now, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to know why?”

“Why?”

“It was something in the beer.”

“Something in the beer?” I asked. I know I had to sound dumb but I just couldn’t help myself.

“It makes you very suggestible. It makes you want to do whatever anyone tells you to do. Like I’ll bet right now, I’ll bet you really want to fuck.”

I did want to fuck, but come on, I told myself. It couldn’t really be the beer.

“Of course, alcohol increases the effects of the drug so you must really want it now. You must really want to fuck. You’ve waited far too long to do it.”

I had waited too long, I told myself and then I realized that that was just what he’d told me. I realized my thoughts were mirroring his words but that had to be coincidence, didn’t it.

The man’s legs opened. “You must really want to be a slut like your friend,” he told me.

A slut like your friend. Those words just seemed to echo in my mind. A slut like your friend. Without even thinking about it, I let my hand slide between Louie’s legs, just like I’d seen Andie do.

“You really mustn’t blame Andie,” the man said. “She was just following orders and after all, she’s a slut just like you.”

Why were we continuing to talk about her, I wondered. I knew what I wanted, although there was no way I was going to say it. I mean, saying what I wanted was just so bold.

“You like the feel of my cock, don’t you?”

I did. I loved it. I couldn’t take my hand off it.

“I’ll bet you want to feel that inside you.”

I did want that.

“Tell me what you want.”

“I want to have sex with you.”

“Uh uh. That’s not what you want. You want me to fuck you. Try it again.”

“I want you to ...”

“You can say it,” he encouraged me.

It was a word that I hadn’t ever used before but right then and there, it just came out so easily. “I want you to fuck me.”

“There you go. Say it again.”

“I want you to fuck me.”

There was a part of me that was telling myself that this was wrong but the truth was I just didn’t care. I let him lead me away from the fire and then I let him push me down. In no time at all, he had my jeans off and then my panties, too, and in the near darkness, I saw him lean over me. “Tell me again what you want.”

I knew he knew what I was going to say. He just wanted to hear me say it. “I want you to fuck me,” I said.

For the first time, I felt a man between my legs and it felt good. I could feel him trying to enter me but it was almost as if my body was trying to resist him.

But he wasn’t going to be turned aside that easily. On the third try, he managed to get the head of his cock in my tight, little hole.

“Oh yeah,” he groaned. “Oh yeah, you like that.”

I didn’t just like it. I loved it and I couldn’t wait to get him even deeper between my legs.

“You like this, don’t you?”

“I love it,” I moaned. “I love it. Come on. Fuck me deeper. Fuck me harder.”

He did and so did the others and after that night, I think it would be safe to say I wasn’t a virgin anymore.

Like I said, the kindness of strangers.

The next morning, I woke up with the full knowledge of everything that I’d done. I felt like such a slut. I felt like I should tell someone but who would I tell and even if anyone did believe me, what difference would it make. Better to write it off as a horrible mistake and leave it at that. One thing was for sure though. I wasn’t going to let Andie drag me off to any more campfires. No way, no how.

Or at least that’s what I thought.

But then Andie came up to me next week and I was all prepared to tell her no when Andie said, “Louie said to tell you you were hot.”

Why did that suddenly make me hot, I wondered.

“He wants to see you again,” Andie told me.

No way. I wasn’t going to do it. I just wasn’t. “When?” I asked.

“After school.”

I couldn’t help to groan to myself. I already knew I couldn’t say no. Apparently, Louie or Andie or someone had an even greater hold on me than I realized, and maybe what was worst was just hearing his name was making my pussy wet. “Where?” I asked.

“At his apartment. I’ll take you there.”

I groaned. I’d already told myself I wasn’t going to let myself have anything more to do with Andie and now here she was, offering to take me to some place I knew I shouldn’t want to go and I already knew what I was going to say. “Okay.”

I actually thought I might be able to sneak away without Andie seeing me. My idea was get to my car before Andie caught up with me and then later on, when she asked where I’d been, I’d just make something up about why I wasn’t there to meet her.

At least that was what I thought I was going to do but when I got to my car, Andie was leaning against the fender as she waited for me. “It’s about time you showed up,” she said. “You don’t want to keep Louie waiting.”

“Listen,” I tried to tell her. “I don’t think I should go,” I said.

Andie straightened up. “That’s cool,” she said. “You could have told me before but if you don’t want to go, you don’t have to go. I’ll just let Louie know that you couldn’t come.”

“No!”

“What’s the matter?” she asked.

What was wrong with me? Why did I care what Andie told him.

“Something wrong?” Andie asked.

“I’ll go,” I said.

“You don’t have to go if you don’t want to,” Andie told me.

“I said I’d go,” I said.

Louie’s place wasn’t anything special. That was what I thought as Andie led me up the path to his apartment. “I hope you’re ready for this,” she said.

“Why wouldn’t I be ready?” I asked.

Andie said nothing.

“You know something,” I said.

“I don’t know nothing,” Andie said as we stopped in front of an apartment door. “Now hush. We’re here,” and with that, she knocked on the door.

Moments later, the door opened and there was Louie. “Ladies,” he said. “I’ve been waiting for you. Why don’t you come in.”

Andie and me entered.

“Can I get you girls something to drink?” he asked.

“I’ll have a beer,” Andie said.

“Me, too,” I said. “I’ll have a beer.”

Wait a minute. Why had I said that? I hated beer.

“Two beers, coming up.” He got the bottles out of the fridge and then I watched as he poured some kind of powder into each of the bottles. He handed one to me and one to Andie.

“What did you just do?” I asked. “Did you just put something in my beer?”

“Yes, of course. Now drink up.”

Andie was already drinking her beer. “What did you put in my beer?” I asked.

“Just a little something to make you nice and horny and very willing to do as you’re told. Now go on. Drink up.”

I couldn’t believe it. He’d pretty much admitted what he’d done so why the hell did he think I would drink the beer.

“Go on,” he said. “We haven’t got all day.”

It wasn’t until I’d done it that I’d realized what I’d done but even knowing what he’d done, I’d taken a drink from the bottle.

“That’s good,” the man said. “And now another.”

Having taken the first drink from the bottle, it wasn’t that hard to take another. Heck, Andie was almost halfway done with hers.

“That’s good,” the man said as I continued to drink. “Go on. Drink some more.”

This was weird. He was literally telling me to drug myself and the weirdest part of the whole thing was that I was actually doing it.

“Go on. Drink some more,” he said.

I drank some more and it was only then that I realized Andie had gotten kind of quiet. I looked over her and she was just standing there, kind of dazed.

“Go on,” the man said. “Drink some more.”

And I would have, too, except that it was getting hard to move. I should ... I should do something, I told myself. I should do something, but it was hard to remember ...

I was supposed to drink more but for some reason, I couldn’t make myself do it.

“You girls are hot for each other, aren’t you?”

I didn’t know about Andie but I certainly knew about me.

“You’ve always been hot for each other, haven’t you.”

Okay, I didn’t know how Louie knew these things, but of course, what he said, of course it was true. Ever since I’d met her, I’d been hot for her.

“You want her so bad.”

Well yeah, wasn’t that obvious.

“Why don’t you show her how much you want her.”

Finally, I thought. Finally, the man was making some sense. Show her how much I want her. That made perfect sense to me. After all, I’d waited far too long to show Andie how I felt about her.

Andie, it seemed, was thinking pretty much the same thing. Here I was trying to get her top off and she was doing the same to me. It was almost funny, each of us trying to do the same thing to the other, each of us getting in the other’s way as we tried to undress the other.

Andie’s breasts were bigger than mine but they felt so good as soon as I got them in my hands but then the same could be said for her. I couldn’t help moan as her hands fondled my tits and as her thumbs stroked my nipples.

“I’ve always wanted you,” she said.

Up until that moment, I hadn’t realized I could feel any hotter than I’d felt before but hearing her admit that just made me so hot. “Me, too,” I admitted. “I’ve always wanted you, too.”

“I want to lick your pussy,” she said.

“Oh my God,” I told her. “Oh my God. I want you to do that. I want it so bad. I want you to lick my pussy.”

Her hands weren’t on my breasts anymore. They were down around my waist and that’s when I realized she was opening my jeans and I knew I wanted her to do it.

She had my jeans open and then they were pushed down around my thighs. I loved the way her hands reached around me. I loved the way she grabbed my ass. I loved the way she squeezed my bottom.

But she didn’t hold onto me for long. All too soon, she’d let go of my ass but that was only because she wanted push my jeans all the way down.

I suppose we could have planned things better, but there we were, still standing there near the kitchen, me with my jeans around my knees and me with my hands still on her tits.

She slid her hands inside my panties and suddenly, it was her skin on my skin and it was so hot. I knew I needed this. I knew I needed to feel her touch.

“We need to get you all the way out of your jeans,” she told me.

Oh yeah, I thought. That was exactly what we needed. I kicked off my shoes and I tried to get my jeans off. Oh geez. We needed to get me out of my jeans.

Her hands were pushing my panties down and then she let her fingers slide between my legs. She had to know, I told myself. She had to know how wet I was for her.

But if she did, she didn’t say anything. In fact, the two of us were still trying to get me out of my jeans and then out of my panties.

And when we’d managed that, Andie led me over to the sofa. “Let’s take care of that pussy of yours,” she said.

I couldn’t have put it any better. Suddenly, Andie was just as naked as I was and her body was straddling mine and then her mouth was sliding between my legs even as my own mouth service her and when her tongue touched my clit, well, I just couldn’t help but jump with the surge of sexual energy that coursed through my body.

She’d already made me cum twice and I’d made her cum once when I sensed Louie somewhere nearby. To be honest, as turned on as I was by Andie, I’d kind of lost track of the man but now I realized he was still there and he was still watching.

And then there he was, kneeling close to me, him whispering in my ear. “I’ll bet Courtney needs to get her pussy fucked,” he said.

His words didn’t really register for me.

“Courtney needs to get her pussy fucked,” he said again.

This time, I heard him, and even as I did, I could feel the need building inside me. Having Andie lick my pussy was great and I really loved it when she did it, but I needed something else. I needed to get my pussy fucked.

“Courtney can’t get enough cock,” Louie told me.

Oh yeah. That was definitely true. I definitely couldn’t get enough cock.

“Courtney needs to get her pussy fucked.”

Well yeah, of course. Wasn’t that obvious?

Louie got up and he walked away. Andie was still there, her body still straddling mine with her tongue still licking my pussy, but damn it, I needed something more.

And that’s when I felt it, the feel of a cock entering my pussy and I have to tell you, I came almost as soon as he entered me because it really was true. I couldn’t get enough cock.

Like I said, the kindness of strangers.

I knew it was the drug that had imposed those feelings on me but that didn’t make the feelings any less real. I did like Andie. I liked her a lot, and as far as cock went, I liked it even better than Andie. As far as cock went, I was starting to find that no matter what I was thinking about, my thoughts always seemed to keep coming back to cock. I knew these thoughts had been placed inside my mind and yet I knew I was powerless to resist them.

It was embarrassing to have to do it but embarrassing or not, the next day, I knew I had to find Andie.

“Courtney,” she said when I finally caught up with her. “What brings you here to me?”

I knew why I’d come there to find her but there was a part of me that would have liked nothing more than to just eat her pussy.

“I know what was done to me,” I said.

“Oh, Courtney, I know you do. Isn’t it wonderful?”

Wonderful was hardly the word I would have used to describe it and I told Andie that.

“Oh dear. If that’s the way you feel, then I think you need to see Louie.”

Seeing Louie hardly seemed what I needed to do and yet as soon as that thought was in my head, I knew there was a part of me that wanted to do exactly that.

“Do you want to go see Louie?” Andie asked.

And that’s when I knew. I wasn’t sure how I knew but I knew Andie was in on this, too.

But what was I going to do? After all, I’ve always depended on the kindness of strangers.

“Do you want to go see Louie?” Andie asked.

What was I going to do? Tell her no? Come on. Get real. Of course, I told her yes. I had no choice.

Louie acted as if he was surprised to see us although I was certain that was only an act although I’m not sure why he bothered. I mean, I knew the truth. He knew the truth, Andie knew the truth. So why put on the show?

And I think the answer was so obvious that I was surprised I didn’t think of it earlier. He put on the show because it amused him to do so. If he’d wanted me not to call him on what he’d done to me, he would have made sure I never found out what he’d done.

But I did know.

“Ladies,” he asked. “What brings you around here?”

“Courtney wanted to come see you,” Andie said.

“Did she now?” Louie turned his attention on me. “Courtney? What seems to be the matter?”

I almost came right out and said it but I caught myself before I did.

“Courtney?” he asked again.

“I think she’s shy,” Andie said.

“She wasn’t shy yesterday,” Louie said.

Andie smiled at that. “No, you’re right. She wasn’t shy then.”

“Which brings us back to the question,” Louie said. “Courtney, why are you here?”

I was still holding back but I knew I couldn’t do it forever. Even then, I could feel the urge to give in to what he wanted me to be and it was so strong.

“I think maybe she needs a little encouragement,” Andie said.

“Maybe you’re right,” Louie said. “What about it, Courtney. Would you like a little encouragement?”

I couldn’t help myself. I nodded my head.

“Perhaps you’d like to see my cock,” he told me.

Again, I nodded my assent. I didn’t even need the drug in my system anymore. I’d already been conditioned on how to respond and I was doing exactly what I’d been programmed to do.

“Well, if you want to see it, you know what you need to do.”

Okay, I was feeling kind of proud of myself, proud that I hadn’t given in to what I was supposed to be. That is, I was feeling proud of myself right up to the moment where I frantically unzipped his pants and hauled his cock out into the light.

Okay, so sue me. I gave in, but hey, it was what I’d been conditioned to do, and besides, it felt so good to suck on the guy’s cock.

He was laughing at me but I didn’t care. “Easy there,” he told me but again, I didn’t care. There was nothing easy about what I was doing.

“I’ll bet I know what you want,” he said.

I was sure he did, too. After all, he was the one who’d put those thoughts in my head but I knew his cock was going to feel so good as it slid up inside my pussy.

I couldn’t help it. I loved sitting in his lap. I loved his hands on my ass, but most of all, I loved riding his big, hard cock.

“Do you want me to cum for you?” he asked.

Oh yeah, I thought. All he had to do was say it and I knew I wanted it. It was the programming, of course, but how was I going to override it, and besides, there was a part of me that actually liked it.

“Oh yeah,” he told me. “Oh yeah. I’m going to cum.”

That news excited me. I mean it really, really excited me. I mean it excited me even more than it should have. He was going to cum and I knew I wanted that.

It wasn’t just him though. It was all men. There was just something so exciting about making a man cum.

I suspected that somewhere along the way, that need to make men cum had been programmed into me but knowing that didn’t make the feeling any less real. I needed to make men cum and it was going to get me off when they did.

“Oh fuck,” Louie growled. “Oh fuck yeah.”

It’s not like I could have stopped myself even if I’d wanted to. He was cumming and I was cumming. It was as simple as that ... and it felt good. It felt very, very good.

That wasn’t the only time he came that day. He made me get him hard and then he fucked me and from that, one shouldn’t get the idea that I was in any way forced to do it. I wanted to get him hard. I wanted to make him cum. That’s all there was to it.

After the last time, he suggested that we should go get a drink. I, of course, agreed.

Somewhere along the way, Andie had left. We went to his kitchen. He got two beers out of the refrigerator and just as I knew he would, he doctored mine up before he handed it to me.

I knew I shouldn’t have drunk the beer but I also knew I didn’t have a choice. I still hated beer but I took the bottle anyway and I drank every last drop of it down.

He wanted to talk but I wanted to fuck. Of course, he got his way. “You know,” he told me, “you’re going to work out just fine.”

“Work out fine?” I asked.

“Did you know I run an escort service?”

I shook my head.

“I do,” he told me, “and as it so happens, I’m always on the lookout for girls who can fill a certain need.”

I said nothing.

“I’ve been looking for someone for sometime, someone who could fill a need, someone like you.

Again, I said nothing.

“I’ve been looking for a little, rich girl, preferably a daddy’s girl, and preferably someone who could play the little rich bitch who needs to get herself dominated by men of an inferior social station. Do you think you can do that?”

It was a rhetorical question, of course. After all, I already was that and he already knew it, but I answered him anyway. “I can do it,” I said.

“I know you can do it,” he said, “but do you want to do it?”

Of course, I did. Even if I hadn’t wanted to before, I wanted it now. I wanted him to turn me out. I wanted him to use me as he saw fit and I couldn’t wait to start fucking for cash.

I woke up back in my room the next day. It was all so surreal that it might have been a dream but I knew it wasn’t but even if I hadn’t, I had a little reminder of what my life had become, a little reminder right there in the small of my back.

It was a tattoo. It wasn’t large or ostentatious but it was new and it said my life had been changed forever. I was a slut. That was what the tattoo said and in spite of myself, I knew what I wanted. I’d always depended on the kindness of strangers and now I always would. I wanted to be what I was, and for all the guys out there looking for a little, rich slut to fuck, that tattoo on the lower back, might as well be a bullseye.