The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KACIE CELEBRATES OPPOSITE DAY

Kacie Gordon looked at her computer screen. Her calendar said she was meeting John Johnson to interview him. Fuck! Why did I agree to meet this clown? Sure, I owed my old boss, Glenn Watson, a favor. But, do I really? I mean Watson was the prick who always treated me like a “girl” rather than an executive. I guess he is the reason I worked so hard to get out of there and start my own company. And I guess he did send a few shitty clients my way at first, although those clients were useless and are long gone too. I developed my own clientele based on hard work and results, not the “old boy network” like Watson did. In fact, I took quite a few from Watson. Maybe that’s why I owe him? Kinda. Sorta. Because I’m better than him? Do I owe him a favor? Not really. But somehow I ended up agreeing to meet this Johnson clown, and I am not even sure why. He is supposedly looking for a job, but Watson knows I only hire women. One of the reasons he probably set this meeting up. So I can say no to a man for purely sexist reasons and then he can say I’m just like him. Hardly. I am reversing eons of discrimination, not perpetuating the male-dominated business world. Why am I even bothering with this meeting? Well at least I can cross “do Watson a favor” off my list and be done with him. The trick I suppose is getting Johnson out of my office in less than 10 minutes.

Kacie reluctantly walked out of her office and down the hall to see Johnson. She wore her pants suit well. The 1-1/2 inch sensible heels clicked as she strode confidently. Her jacket—and her minimizer bras—hid her 34 DDs. Kacie would only be known for skills, not her chest. She can’t count all the times men … men who supposedly respected her … talked to her chest. I guess I can’t do anything about these, but I sure am not going to flaunt them nor become some object for male ogling.

She saw Johnson in the lobby, slouched in his chair. He was dressed in an old outdated suit that maybe fit him perhaps 30 pounds ago. A stained tie. Worn shoes. What an ass. Watson for sending him, Johnson for thinking this appearance might work.

Kacie put on her best pretend smile and extended her hand. “You must be Mr. Johnson.”

He stood. Even if she took her minimal heels off, the 5′4″ Kacie would be 3 inches taller than this guy. With her heels, she towered over him and could see all … she counted … 3 hairs that he was able to grow out of the top of his otherwise empty head—probably empty in other ways too Kacie thought to herself. She was composing the email to Watson in her head as she shook the short loser’s hand—how dare you end this type of clown my way. We are done.

“Hello Mrs. Gordon. A pleasur…”

“I’m not married Mr. Johnson. Even if I was, I highly doubt I would change my last name to accommodate an outdated misogynistic tradition.”

He smiled, but not in a nice way. “Oh. I’m sorry. Miss Gordon. Anywa…”

“It’s Ms. Gordon sir. I have to say, this is not the way I expect to be treated in my own office but someone who expects me to hire him. I think we best just say goodbye.”

“Please Miss Gord... Ms. Gordon. I meant no disrespect. I promise you, just give me 5 minutes. If you don’t think I’m right for a job here, I will gladly leave.” He had a look in his eyes that betrayed his total lack of sincerity. But as she pondered, Kacie considered that this way Johnson can tell his buddy Watson he got an interview on his terms. Watson will never bother her again and she will certainly never see this loser Johnson again.

“OK Mr. Johnson. Your terms. 5 minutes. Follow me.”

Kacie walked to her office, Johnson quickly moving his short legs to keep up.

She opened her door and directed him to a seat.

“Thank you Ms. Gordon. I think the best thing to show you is my resume.” He handed Kacie a single piece of paper.

Kacie took the paper and looked at it. The first thing she noticed, probably because it was in ALL CAPS and BOLD, was that his resume repeated stated that he was a highly trained hypnotist. She looked across to the little man. “What is this? A highly trained hypnotist? What makes you think that this is any way releva…”

Kacie stopped. He was staring at her in such an odd way. She was almost lost in his eyes. Then, before she knew it, there was a flickering … something he was holding in his hand. She couldn’t tell what it was because she was so focused on his eyes that she didn’t break her attention.

Kacie suddenly blinked hard and shook her head. “Errr... sorry. I lost my train of thought for a moment. What was I saying?”

“Oh at first you were about to tell me that my 5 minutes was up. But honestly, we have been here talking for hours Ms. Gordon. And I am not surprised. Somehow once a pretty girl gets to really know me, she usually wants to spend lots of time with me.”

Kacie frowned. What an ass. I should throw him out. But for some reason all she could think of was that it was nice that he noticed that I am pretty and a girl. I guess I could let that slide for a moment. She looked up at her clock on the wall and sure enough they had been talking for over 2 hours. Kacie even realized she had taken off her blazer and only had her silk blouse and minimized bra separating her chest from him. Good thing too, because she noticed how hard her nipples felt underneath. Surely being called “a pretty girl” by a loser like this guy didn’t make her suddenly feel excited. “Well when can you start?” Kacie was shocked by her own words. Did I just hire this guy? For what? To do what?

“I was thinking tomorrow Miss Gordon.”

Kacie frowned. Will this guy never learn? Fine, I will let that go too. Just this once. He calls me “miss” one more time, I swear … well I guess it isn’t that bad. I am an unmarried woman. Miss is a reflection of that. Still. Once he starts tomorrow, he will soon work his way out of a job anyway. Then Watson can really think I did him a favor. “Great. See you then.” Kacie smiled wide. If she don’t know better, she would think she actually meant to smile so honestly.

“Fantastic Miss Gordon. And to think tomorrow is Opposite Day too, your favorite—or should I say least ‘favorite,’” (he winked) “holiday.” Then he chuckled. “Excuse me. I am so funny that I make myself laugh. Pretty girls think I’m funny too. I guess I have a gift or something.”

Kacie rolled her eyes but chuckled. I guess that is sort of funny that Opposite Day is my favorite holiday so that means it is my least favorite holi… Wait. Opposite Day? That’s a “day,” a holiday even? I’m not even sure what that means. I have got to get this guy out of my office. But somehow she replied. “Yes, I love Opposite Day. It’s the one day I can truly show myself.”

“Well I will see you tomorrow Miss Gordon, and I am sure you’ll wear an Opposite Day outfit. Ta-ta.” And he walked out.

Kacie sat at her desk. What just happened? I didn’t want to meet this guy, I didn’t want to send more than 5 minutes with him. I didn’t want to hire him. But it looks like I talked for over 2 hours and hired him and told him my favorite holiday was Opposite Day. The day I can really be me. WTF?!?! I must be working too hard. I’m going home early.

As she drove home, Kacie kept thinking about Opposite Day. Something in the back of her mind told her to stop thinking about it, but she couldn’t help it. Opposite Day. Opposite Day. Opposite Day. I need an Opposite Day outfit. Suddenly she felt compelled to stop at the local mall. It was like she was trying not to drive there, but did anyway. She held onto her steering wheel determined not to get out. And yet, as soon as she turned the engine off, got out of her car headed to buy a special “Opposite Day” outfit.

Kacie walked into her favorite store but rather than head to the “pants suit” section, like normal, she went right to lingerie. Almost as if she was obeying some voice in her head, she found a lace pink set of a shelf bra, thong panty, and garter belt, plus stockings. Kacie had never worn such things in her life, and yet, she wandered off to the dressing room to try it on. As she looked herself in the mirror, she could not help but think how disgusted she was with herself. She hated everything about the outfit. The shelf bra held out her chest … her breasts … like they were on a platter. Her nipples were not even covered, poking over the top of the minimal amount of cup in the bra. She was suddenly getting a bit horny, which rarely happens. She is a business woman, not a male sex object. God my chest is achy.

The thong hid almost nothing, but did reveal she needed to shave herself a bit better. Kacie traced a finger over where her hairs were pushing out of the front of the thong. She felt an instant spark. Mmmmmm. It’s been a long time. Too long. Maybe I should … Stop it Kacie! Get a grip. You’re just shopping for your Opposite Day outfit. Nothing more.

Kacie slid on the garter belt and then attached the two pink stockings such that she looked like she was posing for a lingerie catalogue meant for slutty women. I would never wear this. Except tomorrow is Opposite Day. I guess it makes sense for tomorrow.

Despite her hatred of her outfit and herself, Kacie quickly purchased the lingerie and dressed in her regular clothes before running down the hall to find a cute outfit to match her Opposite Day lingerie. She found exactly what she was looking for. A low cut top that was one button away from revealing her chest to anyone passing by. If I have on my shelf bra, my nipples will be obvious to anyone, even if I’m buttoned up. Without fully buttoning, I will be on total display. But is will be Opposite Day. Nothing wrong with a bit of a nip slip for Oppo… FUCK! Stop it. Just buy this thing and let’s get out of here.

She then found a short frilly skirt that she was certain would be too short to hide her stocking tops or her garter straps. And even if it did somehow hide her lingerie, once she started walking or sitting, the show would be on. Only a slut would wear this. And I am not a slut … unless it is Opposite Day. God why is this my favorite holiday anyway? I hate dressing like a whore. But I have to. A whore dresses like a whore every day, while a non-whore dresses like a whore only on Opposite Day. So to prove I am not a whore, I have to dress like one. I wonder how much I could make as a whore. I bet … Holy shit stop it girl.

A quick stop to get the 4-inch pink high heel shoes. Kacie tried to walk, but had to take short little steps like a girl following her man to the bedroom. Ugh. I hate this. But tomorrow is Opposite Day. Guy sike it when girls have to prance rather than stride. I want guys to like me for the way I look and walk because then they’ll think I am some sort of floozy. An on Opposite Day, I have to look like a floo… Kacie cringed. She used all her mental powers to get her head back in the game, finish her purchases, and get home.

Kacie reluctantly went back to her car, her purchases in her bags, and her account over one thousand dollars poorer.

When she sat down in her car, Kacie shook her head. Wait. What did I just do? I wasted a ton of money on an outfit that I despise. Yet, she reasoned with herself, it is only for Opposite Day, which is tomorrow. The I toss this shit out forever, no matter how much I spent. There, you are finally thinking straight.

Kacie got home and poured herself a modest drink. If it was Opposite Day, I’d probably get drunk and find a guy to fuck my brains out. Kacie stopped. WTF?!?! What is wrong with me? I have got to get to the office first thing tomorrow to make sure that loser doesn’t show up. He is behind this for sure. Kacie finished her drink and went to bed in her normal flannel PJs.

When her alarm went off, Kacie sprung out of bed as usual and started about getting ready for work. Then it hit her. It was Opposite Day! Hooray. My favorite holiday. Kacie smiled to herself and laid back in bed, stripping off her PJs, wishing she was wearing a babydoll with stockings and heels. She started to fondle herself thinking how much she really hates playing with herself on a work morning except that it is Opposi… fuck!!! What is wrong with me?!?! Kacie stood up and rushed to get ready. She was going to be late now.

After her shower, Kacie tried to put on her normal cotton underwear, but somehow simply couldn’t do it. She had to wear the pink Opposite Day lingerie she bought yesterday. As she dressed, she even remembered that it is best to put on the stockings and attach to her garters first before she pits on anything else. This way her panties can get on and off easily without undoing her straps. Men have better access to me that way and when they want to fuck me while I still wear my stocki… Oh my fucking god!!! Kacie stopped and thought hard about what she was doing. I am a strong independent woman. I own my own business. I strive for improving the lives of all women who have been subject to male “superiority” for all of history. I have got to stop this. Now. Kacie stood and tried to roll down a stocking. But she couldn’t. Instead, she slid her hands up and down her legs, imagining a man fondling her, she then slid her hand over her tits. God, I love having big titties. She started to tweak her nipples. Stop!!! Kacie gritted her teeth and just finished putting on her lingerie, although she did linger as she slid on her thong, feeling the outline of her pussy, now neatly trimmed, wishing a man was touching her before bedding her like the tramp that she is, well at least today. It is Opposite Day.

After finishing putting on her lingerie, Kacie tried very hard to reason with herself as she admired … well hated … herself in the mirror. I look like a … A total slut. A whore. A fuck toy. Her only consolation—men will realize I am not those things when they see me since they will know it is Opposite Day. I have to wear this to prove I am a strong feminist. If I dressed like I normally do, men will think that is the opposite of me and think I am a slut. To prove I am not a slut, I have to dress like one. Opposite Day can be so confusing.

She then slipped on her top and skirt, and then the heels. She still struggled to walk in them, taking mini-steps. Her skirt still flipped up often exposing her garter straps, her stocking tops, and even her thong. Good thing I shaved like a good slut would. That proves what a feminist I am because real feminists don’t care if they “look girly,” but being it is Opposite Day, I have to be well groomed “down there” like a good little bimbo. Kacie gasped. God, I am totally going to have to be a bimbo today to be a true feminist. I won’t know what’s going on. But it is Opposite Day, which somehow has always been my favorite day as long as I can remember, which isn’t very long since I have such a little brain because I am a bimbo today. Kacie giggled to herself. Sometimes it is hard to remember I am a feminist since I am such a bimbo … today. Just today. Kacie tried to remind herself. Just today. Try to remember you dumb slut. Kacie giggled to herself—she called herself dumb. She called herself a slut. But it is Opposite Day. So now she knows she isn’t a dumb slut—well except today.

Kacie then added more than her usual light makeup- and instead went heavy, with lots of eye makeup, false eyelashes, and even some glitter on her cheeks. If I didn’t know myself better, I’d think I was looking for some rando dude just to fuck my big ol’ titties and drop a load inside my soaking cunt. God I really need a cock bad or else I’m gonna have to play with mysel… Oh shit! Stop it Kacie. Get yourself together. It is just Opposite Day, not be a cock hungry hooker day. God, when is that day? I wish it were today because Kacie needs herself some cum shooting down her throat. Kacie squeezed her hands hard. Stop it girl. Get yourself together. It is JUST Opposite Day. Cocks Pounding My Face Until I Cum From The Experience Day isn’t today, but I sure hope it is coming soon. Kacie giggled as she walked out her door. I hope its cumming real soon.

Kacie drove to work. She tried real hard to concentrate on driving since it really is a man’s job to drive. Cars are way too complicated for girls to drive. I am much better at being a passenger and giving the guy some road head, or at least a nice hand job. Kacie was terribly distracted and almost got into a few accidents. But she luckily avoided calamity. I wonder if a girl pays her traffic tickets by having a cop fuck her on the hood of a squad car? Maybe I should find out on the way home. I bet the cop could frisk me, like all over. Mmmmmmm … I would love that so much. Kacie swerved avoid another potential accident. Whew. How is a girl supposed to daydream and drive at the same time? Whoever let girls drive was dumb. I should talk to someone and get the law changed. I bet after a nice blowjob a law passing guy would agree.

Luckily she had no more incidents and made it to work. She parked. She had to walk slow to her office from the lot because it was so hard to walk in these 4 inch heels. Of course walking slow gives the men more time to eye me up and down, which they are totally doing. I guess it isn’t so bad to have a hard time walking. I am giving the men a HARD time too. Kacie giggled loudly as she was super funny today. Normally she isn’t that funny but it made sense that on Opposite Day she is. Besides, some guys are worth getting all hard. I mean some of these guys are total hunks. Like that janitor in his dirty uniform emptying the trash can, or that UPS man with the fat gut. God I wonder if he has a big package for me. Yum.

Kacie got lost on her way to her office—she can be such a ditz sometimes. Luckily, lots of men were willing to help her out. One guy even said he would let her take a ride on his monster. Which was weird since she didn’t need a ride, just directions to her own office in the building. But she promised the guy that she would meet him after work behind the dumpster so he could show her his big monster and she could have a long ride. I never rode a big monster before I wonder if they are fun?

Finally, Kacie found her office. She was like super late, but since she was the boss, it didn’t matter. Besides she didn’t feel real bossy today. More like ready for the day to be over so she could find some after work cock—well after seeing the one guy’s monster.

Kacie’s assistant looked at her funny. “Miss Gordon? Is that you? I mean, what … I just don’t know about … “ She stood there slack jawed in disbelief.

Kacie stopped for a moment. Oh god, she doesn’t know it is Opposite Day. She is wearing the usual female outfit of a pants suit today. If she doesn’t know, then she thinks that I am a … Kacie gasped. “Ummmm … it’s just a holiday thing,” and she ran into her office shutting the door. What have I been doing all day? Driving like a ditz. Flirting. Accepting an offer to ride a guy’s monster? Is it really Opposite Day? I mean that guy I interviewed reminded me and why would he lie to me… She gasped again. She ran to her desk and sat down. She picked up her phone to call her assistant, but instead the door opened. That guy … Johnson … walked in. Her assistant was behind him, but had a funny “lost” look in her eyes and a big white gooey drop on her chin. I wonder what that is? Kacie wondered until she was brought back to attention as the man closed the door. It was just the two of them.

“I see you are celebrating today Kacie.”

She stood up, angry, ready to scream. “It’s Miss Gordo… err Ms. Gordon. You are not welco… ”

“Shut it!”

Kacie closed her mouth and sat down.

“I suppose it is hitting you. Something is off, but you are not sure what it is. You hate what you are wearing, but wore it anyway. You hate the looks, but can’t help but think that some guy might want to fuck you silly which is you deepest desire.”

“But… but … but …”

“I said shut it. The adult is talking.”

Kacie bowed her head in respect. He is right. I am just a girl.

“You see Kacie, you ticked off too many of the wrong people with your behavior over the years. You stepped on lots of people’s shoes. Burst your way through as if the world owed things to you rather than earning it through the usual way of waiting your turn. Mr. Watson did not take too kindly to you leaving his company or taking some of his clients. He thought you might someday be someone of importance at his company, but instead you insisted for immediate promotion, immediate recognition, immediate attention. You left him rather than waiting your turn. And you stole from him. Well now you get all the attention you could ever want, and then some. Stand up.”

Kacie stood almost as if she was obeying a command. “You see you have a new way of thinking implanted in your brain. Luckily for me, I find the smartest people the easiest to manipulate, because they never see it coming. Today, you are a bimbo. All day. A cock hungry bimbo who would love nothing more than to please any man with his any wish. Because you are such a feminist, your mind is fighting it, and that is … well interesting and kinda cute. But it is getting harder and harder to fight it, isn’t it?”

Kacie looked down, nodding.

“That’s a good girl. Best to just nod than talk. You don’t say anything important anyway. Now I can turn this around. But it will cost you … a lot. I doubt you can come up with what I want.”

Kacie dug down deep. She still has a chance. Still, she couldn’t help but wonder … does he prefer titty fucks or blowjobs. She reached down deep inside. Come back Kacie—don’t be a bimbo. Fight this. “Please. Anything. Please.”

“You’re gonna kneel down now Kacie. I gonna fuck your mouth. I haven’t yet decided whether I will cum in your mouth or on your face. You will hate it of course. You are still a feminist at heart. But since you know it is Opposite Day, you know the best way to prove you are a feminist is to give the best blowjob you have ever given to a guy you hate. And doing so will give you immense pleasure … down there. So much so that you will want to cum yourself, but you can’t, unless you ask and receive permission. Can you little brain understand? If you can’t understand and follow directions like a good girl … well bad things might happen.”

Kacie nodded. Ok Ok. One blowjob. Then he will release me from this. That is what he said. I think. But what if he doesn’t mean it because it is Opoposite Day? What if refusing is the same as doing it on Opposite Day.

Kacie struggled, shut her eyes, and then nodded “no.” “I won’t, I won’t, I won’t.”

“Oh god, this is so fun. Keep fighting Kacie. The ones who fight the hardest certainly end up receiving the biggest pleasure when they finally give in. In fact, let me help.” He sat down in the chair across from Kacie’s desk and undid his fly. He pulled out his cock. Small, but hard. Standing in his lap. “You certainly have the look that makes a man get really hard Kacie. I bet you love being a fantasy, being eye candy, a reason for a man to stop and just stare. Don’t you? Is that why you refuse to hire men? Because you know they will be jerking off to you and your big juggs?”

Kacie looked and was shocked. Men jerking off to me? Oh god, I love that idea. I don’t want to … but … Oh god. His cock is out. I hate him so much. I don’t want to see it. I don’t want it inside my warm soaking pussy. I definitely don’t want it pounding inside my warm wet mouth, making me hot, excited, horny. And for sure I don’t want it between my big titties fucking them until he explodes all over them, covering them with the jizz that all us big titty bimbos love. She stood up and instinctively stepped closer. Just staring at it.

“You really don’t want to suck a cock dressed like a slut do you Kacie? That is why you love Opposite Day, because you get to do the things you hate, one day a year. It is the only way you get any sexual relief. To be seen as a whore. To act as a slut. To be a fuck toy. As much as you love … or rather hate, but really love … knowing men are jerking their cocks thinking of you, even better is to have a man jerking off right on you. Right on your face. Right on your tits. Isn’t that right?”

Kacie nodded mindlessly as she stared at the man’s hard very small cock. I am not a slut. I am not a whore. I am not a fuck toy. Her mouth was starting to drool, desire building.

“If you give me a really good blowjob Kacie I will even give you permission and let you cum, so you can have the mind blowing orgasm you have always desired. Right here in your office. You don’t want to have your staff hear you scream in pleasure. But it is Opposite Day. You are getting closer and closer to wanting it, to giving in. I bet your panties are getting very wet as you think about it. Go ahead. It’s Opposite Day and touching yourself, especially in your office, especially in front of me, is what you don’t want. But since it is your favorite holiday.”

Kacie kept staring at Johnson’s cock. Stepping a little closer. Her hand sliding her skirt up and then slipping under the front of her soaked thong. Oh god. That feels so good. I need it so bad. She licked her lips. Something in the back of her head was screaming at her to stop, but her desires were stronger than that faint voice. It is Opposite Day, I am supposed to dress like a slut, play with myself, stare at cock, want it deep in my mouth. She plunged a finger deep inside her pussy. Oh god yessssssss. Kacie audibly moaned. It didn’t even occur to her that her staff might hear. She was too busy thinking of men jerking off to her … better jerking off on her.

“That’s a good girl. You like it when you are a good girl Kacie. It reminds you of your need to be obedient and girly. Good girls love playing with their clit while they stare at cocks. It makes them so wet, so full of desire, so needy. But remember, you cannot cum unless I give you permission.”

Kacie nodded mindlessly as she just stared at the huge cock that was about to be in her mouth. It has to be at least 4 inches. I hope I can deep throat him. She knelt down without thinking. Her mouth inches away from the monster in front of her needy mouth. Her breath wafting across it. A string of drool slipping out of her mouth. She hoped he would let her prove what a good cocksucking slut she really is. Maybe he will let me cum then. But even if he doesn’t, I don’t care. I need to please him. I am a slut and that is my purpose. That is why I love Opposite Day, so I can do the things I hate. God I hate that man Johnson and want his cock so bad.

Kacie looked up at Johnson. So manly in his old suit. His fat gut hanging down even as he sits. She smiled thinking about her head bounding into his gut as she gives him one of her famous deep throat blowjobs, the kind that make her the most popular whore in her neighborhood, in the office, in the business world.

Kacie just submitted as she felt his hand reach for her head. She hates being controlled, but on Opposite Day is makes her even wetter. Her finger still sliding deep in and out of her soaked pussy. A tiny voice in her head told her to stop. It reminded her what a professional, upstanding feminist she was. How she never gave blowjobs because they are so demeaning. But his hand was pushing her closer. She couldn’t help herself. She opened her mouth praying that he would give her permission to cum if she was a good girl and gave him a great blowjob. Maybe he will even play with my big titties. They need attention. Her nipples hard, aching, wanting the touch of a man she hated. It made her so close to cumming.

Kacie moaned as she felt the great man … well she hated him, but it was Opposite Day … grab her hair as if it was a handle and push her lips to the tip of his cock. She gasped as she felt her orgasm getting closer, knowing it was not allowed unless and until it was permitted by Johnson. “Pay attention you dumb little whore.” Kacie closed her eyes at the insult not because she hated it—although she did—but because she almost came without permission. Suddenly he pushed her head down. Cock was deep in her throat. Instantly … although didn’t mean to but she couldn’t help it … she had a mind shattering orgasm. As her body shook, her mouth squeezed hard over the throbbing cock. She realized how much she hated this and yet her pussy was flooding with juices as she came over and over. As her pussy started to relax, her mind a mushy mess as all she could think about was how much she wanted cock in her mouth, she focused intently, and was determined to make sure this man—great, but hated—filled her mouth with as much cum as he had. She used her mouth to suck, her cheeks hollowing as she urged his cock. Please, she repeated in her head—cum. Cum so I can fulfill my duties as a whore. She felt his hand squeezing her hair tighter. Controlling her in the way she hates … hates so much that she was getting closer to cumming again. Then he pulled her head off and smiled down on her. She looked up. What did I do wrong? Then she felt it. The first splash of cum across her face. Then another and another. Cum shooting on her cheeks, her nose, over her eyes, a big ribbon across her blouse, dribbling down into her cleavage. It hit her again, a freight train of an orgasm. She moaned so loud the people in the next building across the street may have heard it. Her body convulsing as wave after wave of pleasure hit her pussy like lightning bolts. She pulled herself free of his hand so she could take his cock, still oozing cum into her needy mouth. Sucking and sucking until every drop was in her mouth, working its way down her throat. Kacie moaned with delight as her body enjoyed the last of her spasms of pleasure.

She looked up hoping he didn’t notice that she came, more than once in fact, without permission, and that instead her performance was enough to forgive her transgression. Kacie blinked as he had something in his hand that flickered. She lost her train of thought.

Kacie was furious. She wanted to scream of course. But somehow instead she was bobbing her head on the cock of … well someone. She realized she also had another cock pounding her pussy from behind. Then it hit her. She was on top of her own desk getting railed from behind while she sucked another cock. She felt exhausted, like she herself had cum dozens of times. She tried to look around the room each time her head reached the top of this man’s cock, and she saw several men all with smirks on their face. Some had soft cocks as if they had cum already. Others were “in line” to do her next. The man whose cock was in her mouth was calling her names as she serviced him. Whore. Slut. Cunt. Dummy. Cocksucker. Each name made her cringe. Each name made her feel wetter and wetter. He was painfully aware that her skirt and blouse were now off. She didn’t remember taking them off. Likewise, she could feel the man’s rough hands playing with her tits, both pooped out of her bra, as he called them fun bags, fuck toys, juggs. She wanted this to stop … but somehow she knew it was her fault. She came while Johnson was fucking her mouth, and she did not have permission. He said if she didn’t obey then bad things would happen.

In fact, she realized it wasn’t Opposite Day at all. It never was. Somehow she was tricked. Now, she was back as herself, a strong, independent woman, who despised misogynistic men. But here she was, wearing only a garter belt and stockings, plus her heels. Her panties off in the corner. Her bra technically on, but her breasts … no, not her breasts, her tits … out of the cups. Cum on her face, in her hair, all over her fun bags, dripping out of her pussy, as another man used it as lube to enter her. Johnson controlled her. How? She didn’t want to be dressed this way. She didn’t want to have a cock in her mouth. She didn’t want to be kneeling. But somehow she didn’t resist. Instead, she wanted more. She wanted these other men to cum … cum so she could get the relief she needed. She knew that the only way she could cum, which she somehow knew was needed many times daily, she had to let a man—any man—fuck her mouth, fuck her tits, fill her pussy with his meat, and call her names. She knew she hated it, but had to do it.

Her office door opened. There stood Watson. Her former boss. A smirk on his face. Behind him stood her staff. All of them. Their mouths opened in horror. “See ladies. She talks a tough game, but she is a traitor to your gender. She isn’t some business genius or a savior for womankind. She’s just a whore. I promise you all, that you are all welcome at Watson Industries, with better pay and better benefits, and without a … whore … for a boss. As for her, I suppose I might hire her too. Certainly not as any type of person with authority, mind you. Maybe head of client entertainment. Quite the … errrr … ‘opposite’ of what she might have thought earlier today. Isn’t that right you little cocksucker?”

The girls behind him all laughed as they walked out of her office. The two men fucking her holes came. One was filling her pussy and she felt herself cum too. God, it feels so good. Then the other filled her mouth with jizz, and Kacie being a good girl swallowed every drop and smiled up, thanking the stranger. The two men left.

Johnson smiled in the corner and laughed at her too. He walked away. Watson stayed and closed the door. I bet those big ol’ titties make for a fine place to slide my cock between. Don’t you think? Oh, that’s right, you don’t think. Quite the opposite.” Kacie screamed inside her head. But her body betrayed her as she crawled over to her former boss … her now current boss … and undid his fly to put his cock between her sticky but needy tits. He needed a tit fuck and she needed to cum … again. It wasn’t Opposite Day. It was her every day.