The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kacie stops office harassment

“Come in Kacie.”

Kacie Gordon walked into the offices of the CEO of the company. She was curious why he wanted to meet with her. Although she was an outstanding junior executive, as she was fond of telling everyone, she was still 3 or 4 levels of management lower than the CEO. Normally, if he wanted something, he’d ask a VP, who would then send the orders down the chain of command. She sat on a chair in a large office. The office was at least 3 time bigger than the size of Kacie’s office.

“Thank you sir. What can I do for you?”

“Kacie, let me be direct. This company has been around since the 19th century. It was founded by men, and other than secretaries, has only employed men until the 1980s. Even then, the number of females who rose higher than a junior executive was zero until a few years ago when one woman made it to become senior executive before she left to start her own company.”

Kacie nodded, well aware of the sexism in the industry in general and here at the company in particular. One of her big career goals was to permanently break that glass ceiling.

“Now I am not going to justify the behavior of my predecessors, nor criticize it. It is history and like all history, cannot be changed, but can be learned from. My intent is to hire several new female junior executives like you, as well as aggressively promote them to mid-level, high-level, and eventually upper management. Maybe my successor will be a female … maybe even you Kacie.”

Kacie smiled and nodded. It was nice to hear that Mr. Johnson was willing to change things to increase diversity, and more let her know that she was clearly being groomed for future leadership.

There was a knock on the door and it opened and Nicole, Mr. Johnson’s executive assistant walked in. She was wearing her usual “too short” skirt and “too tight” blouse, exposing her 36G chest’s massive cleavage. Nicole was about the only one who was bigger than Kacie’s 34DDs, but at least Kacie properly hid her chest, while Nicole flaunted hers. It was obvious that whatever kind of bra Nicole wore, it was designed to push her breasts up and out even more and allow maximum bouncing too. “Sir, you wanted me to bring in coffee for Miss Gordon?”

“Yes, yes, please come in Nicole. And you got me my water as well?”

Nicole smiled wide and even giggled. “Of course sir, I know you need your fluids after … well after your morning briefing.” Nicole oddly licked her lips as she giggled more.

She set a large bottle of water in front of Mr. Johnson and a warm mug of coffee in front of Kacie. “There’s cream and sugar if you want Miss Gordon.” And she set those items down on a tray nearby and then slowly left, making sure Johnson got a good long look at her swaying bottom, the bumps of her garter straps plainly visible given the tightness of her skirt. No doubt if she bent just a little, her garter straps and stocking tops would be seen. What a bimbo, Kacie thought. I heard she was a college graduate who had potential but apparently decided that being office eye candy was better.

Kacie nodded a thanks and drank her coffee black as she continued to listen to the CEO.

“Where was I? Oh yes, so my plan—to hire more women and to see to it that they succeed and get the proper promotions. But that leads me to my concerns.”

“Sir? Concerns?” Kacie tried to seriously listen although she was somewhat taken aback by the coffee. It was the single best mug of coffee she ever had. Maybe the upper management had better grounds, but whatever it was, it was delicious. She was feeling so agreeable given how well the coffee made her feel.

“Yes, you see Kacie, there is a big reason why women have yet to succeed here, and in business in general. Sexism. Most men simply cannot take women seriously in non-traditional roles, which is a subset of sexism, I know. So I want your help in trying to eradicate this belief system in the men here so that our women can succeed to become everything they can within whatever their respective skills may be. A woman shouldn’t be in charge simply because she is a woman, but she should have equal opportunity to succeed and lead. To each of their own abilities.”

Kacie nodded and agreed. Yes, she had to agree with him. There needed to be some accommodations to make up for centuries of sexism, but in the end the best person should rise up, regardless of gender or any other demographic label. It was hard to disagree with Mr. Johnson.

Nicole knocked again and walked in with a fresh mug of coffee for Kacie as well as an urn with more, so that Kacie could pour at her own needs and convenience. Kacie was a bit impressed that Nicole would know she would want more, but even a ditz like Nicole had to know that the coffee here was outstanding and who wouldn’t want a second mug, or more? Nicole also quietly bent forward to whisper in Johnson’s ear. Her breasts barely contained in her top, Kacie also saw that Nicole wore a blue garter belt as the straps appeared due to the slight bend in her hips as she leaned forward. Johnson nodded silently as Nicole whispered before she stood upright, smiled, giggled, and slowly walked out.

After sipping and basically half draining her second mug, Kacie spoke up. “Well sir, I can’t help but agree with you and frankly it makes me proud to work here knowing how progressive you are.” He smiled back at her. “But what can I do to help? I doubt me telling men to stop being sexists will do any good.”

“Right you are Kacie. But there is something that you can do. Let me explain. I’m sure once you understand what I see as the root of sexism, you’ll agree with me and then we can address the solutions.” Kacie drank the rest of her second mug and started to pour a third. Of course she would agree. He was just so smart and progressive. “You see Kacie, we humans are animals when you get down to it, and as you know all animals are biologically compelled to do only a few things. We eat. We sleep. We discharge waste. And we procreate. We all do these things, not because we want to, but because our lives and the survival of our species depends on it.” Kacie nodded. This was crude, but true. “If a human is hungry, he will eat, even if he doesn’t necessarily want to, and he will definitely eat if he is very, very hungry. Same for drinking. We all need water to live. We all need to relieve ourselves as our body processes the food and drink. And we all need to procreate.”

“Yes, but what does this have to do with …”

“Hold on Kacie. I’m getting to it. So as a female, whatever your personal feeling may be, your body starts telling you in your teens well into your 40s, 50s, and even 60s for some women, to make babies. Sure, you might not want to take on the financial and social responsibilities of having children, but your biological need remains. And even if you use birth control, even if you happen to be a lesbian, your body, for biological reasons only, craves the need to procreate. Your brain might say no to kids, but your body says yes to sexual intercourse.”

“Yeah, I guess that is true sir.” Kacie thought this was a little strange, but it was true, women do feel the need to procreate, naturally, even if not financially or emotionally. She poured her fourth mug already as she couldn’t help but agree.

“And when you see men, you see them as providers and protectors and someone who can give you the sex your body needs. But you don’t see men as sex objects, so much as the source of babies.” Kacie blushed again but knew it was true.

“For men, it is similar. We need to … how shall I put it … sow our seeds even if we have no desire to father a child. And while women might feel a very strong biological urge to have sex 2, 3, even 4 times a month from teenage times to menopause—on those days when their eggs are ready for fertilization—men feel the need constantly. It never goes away once it starts as a teen. Ever. It is there when we sleep and from the time we wake until the time we go to bed, all the way until we die. 24/7/365.”

Kacie blushed. She knew what he was saying was true. She had yet to meet a guy who wasn’t horny all the time, but still, it was odd hearing a man in his 60s, her boss no less, saying it out loud in front of 28 year old Kacie in an office setting.

“And I am afraid, Kacie, that because of this urge, men simply see women first and foremost as a place to sow our seeds. That’s why we treat women differently. It’s why we stare at their chests. It’s why we think of them less for their intelligence and more for their sexuality.” Kacie nodded. He was honest at least. “Mind you, I am not saying this is OK, but I am saying there is a deep biological reason for our behavior, that, truth be told, is impossible to control all of the time, or even most of the time.”

“I appreciate that sir, but what does that have to do with …”

“Hold on Kacie. Let me finish and I’m sure you’ll understand.” Kacie nodded again. He was right. She wasn’t giving him a chance to fully explain. “So the biggest obstacle for women advancing in today’s business world is this biological urge that men have. The urge that we men have is keeping you and all of the other qualified women from getting a real chance because we see you as sex objects first. I am sure this can be plainly seen now.” Kacie nodded, not wanting to interrupt. “So in order for women to advance, we need to make the urge go away in the workplace. Now there are a number of ways this could be done.

“One, tell men to keep it in check. Seems easy. It requires men to recognize their urges and simply not let themselves be overpowered by them. But we all know from decades of modern experience and thousands of years of history that this simply doesn’t work. Men are told what to do, and more so, not do, that is to keep it in their pants, and stop harassing women, stop treating them as sex objects. In the workplace, men are threatened with litigation and discipline if they can’t control themselves, and yet it continues. I think it is an old saying about the definition of insanity is repeating the same behavior and expecting a different outcome. So we could try this way again, but to think it would work is folly.

“Two, women should accept that this is the way it is and that they will never have a fair shake. This is an unacceptable outcome too. It isn’t fair to women nor is it fair to society to deny it the betterment that a woman might bring to the table. If I were a woman and told to just accept it, I would rise up and cause a revolution, which is what, in many ways, happened starting in the 1960s, although that revolution never met its ultimate goal of equality and fairness for women. So we know this second way won’t work either.

“So that brings me to three. Women, not men, need to take the responsibility to help the men rein in their urges. This is what has never been truly tried and I am convinced it will work. I am sure you are on board, Kacie, with being actively involved, as a woman, in a solution, than passively sitting there hoping against hope that it gets better for you and your fellow women.”

Kacie smiled and nodded as she gulped down another mug of coffee. Wow, this was so tasty. And Mr. Johnson is making so much sense. Men can’t keep it in their pants. It isn’t fair that women suffer. Likewise, women can’t just accept this as ok. But women can make it work by helping men have less urges in the office. “Yes sir Mr. Johnson, I want to be part of the solution and help in any way I can.”

He smiled. “Good. And that brings me to this. I think you Kacie, Kacie Gordon, can be the one person, above all others here who can make it work in this office. You have all the skills and talents to do it.”

Kacie smiled wide. “Really sir? I am honored. But how? What do I do?”

“Well let’s start with the basics. You are a very pretty girl Kacie. I think that is objectively true.”

Kacie blushed.

“But more than that, you grab men’s attention. Why do you think that is?”

“Well I think I work very hard, and I am smart, and I guess people respect that.”

“Hmmmmm. Perhaps. But remember, we are talking about men with urges that cannot help but see you as a sex object first, before they see anything else. What do you think men see when they look at you?” Kacie blushed more. She knew what he said was right, but it was embarrassing. “I think they notice your chest Kacie. I mean, with a C cup chest, you stand out, even though you tried to hide it.”

Kacie opened her eyes wide. “C cup?!?! Oh no sir, I am a DD cup, 34DD in fact.”

“Really? Are you sure?”

“Well of course.” Kacie giggled. “I would think I know my own chest size. I swear I am total a DD cup.”

“Well, all the better then. Men stare at your large … bosom. And frankly, since we are being open and honest, I think we can just call it what it is, a set of big tits. I know you have heard that before. And I know you appreciate my frank language so that we can get to a solution.”

Kacie blushed very red this time, but nodded. “Yes sir. I have heard men say I have big tits.” It was true that she agreed that he had to speak frankly so they could solve this problem. “And yes sir, you can call my chest a set of tits. I understand why you have to.”

“And you do, right? You have big tits that any man would love to play with, to touch, to even use for their pleasure. True?” Kacie remained red and nodded. “And I’m guessing you have in fact let a few men over the years have that very pleasure.” Kacie gasped. He knows. I’ve given guys … tittyfucks. But he is right. I have big tits and I have pleased men with them. “In fact Kacie, I think you’ll agree that despite being a progressive feminist, you enjoy doing that as well as using your mouth. After all, it is well known that women with large tits have the most sensitive tits around that are easily pleased my a man’s touch, whether it be his hands, his mouth, or his … cock. That’s why you love giving head.” Kacie nodded more as she remained both embarrassed and beet red. I mean I have to agree, even though I never really thought about it before, I do enjoy it. My tits are sensitive and I love having a cock in between them. “After all, girls like you, with monster tits, are almost born to give and receive pleasure my sliding a cock between those monsters and in and out of your warm mouth, isn’t that right.”

Kacie nodded again. “I never really thought about it sir, but I can’t help but agree. But just because …”

“Hold on Kacie. Don’t you see that this makes you perfect for the solution?”

“Sir?”

“Aren’t you tired of having men stare at your tits? Ignoring your ideas and thinking of you only for sexual reasons? Thinking of you as a big titted bimbo?”

“Well yes sir.”

“And I’m sure you’d agree that all of the other women here, past, present, and future, are tired of that too.”

“Of course they are, sir.”

“And as we discussed, we men act that way because of our natural biological urges.”

“Yes, true.”

“So what if you were able to make those urges go away? Then the men would no longer look at you and think, boy that Kacie has some huge fuckable tits that I’d love to coat with a big load of cum. Instead, they’d see you as an equal who must have great ideas if they’d only give you a chance. You’d want to be seen that way, right?”

“Well of course.”

“Then you must agree that whatever you can do to take away the urges that men have would be the solution so that you can be thought of for your mind rather than your massive set of fun bags.” Kacie’s mind was swimming. It did make sense, but something wasn’t right, but that must because the idea was so revolutionary, whatever the idea was anyway. “Let me help you Kacie. Pretend that you have a great idea that you want to tell me about.”

“Sir?”

“Just a friendly sort of roleplay to hash out this idea. Roleplay is a well-known form of brainstorming to see how things might play out. Pretend you have a great idea that you want to present to me, and that I’m your boss.”

Kacie sat up straight and smiled. “OK sir, I think I understand.” She paused. “Sir, I was thinking that …”

“Hold on Kacie, I can’t pay attention to you, all I can think about are those massive cans of yours. I want to fuck them until I unload cum all over them and your face you dumb bimbo.”

Kacie’s eyes popped wide open. “Sir?!?!”

Johnson then smiled kindly. “Relax Kacie. I was just roleplaying the idea.” Kacie smiled and relaxed. “But do you see? While I may have never said that to you before, and I am sure no one else has said that to you so directly before, I can assure you that men are thinking that and not paying attention to you. That’s the sexism problem that is holding you and other women back.”

Kacie nodded. She understood now. He wasn’t saying he wanted to cum on her face and tits, but that she won’t get a fair shake because that is what men think.

“But what if you made that urge, the one that men have that makes them think that way, disappear so that men would take you seriously, and not just you, but all the women here. You’d jump at the chance to help take away that urge.”

Kacie smiled as she totally understood. “Of course, I want to help myself and my fellow woman executives.”

“Good. I knew you’d understand Kacie. That’s why I chose you for this very project.”

Kacie smiled more thinking she was certain to get a promotion.

“So how do you take away that urge Kacie?”

“Oh, I would just tell them that …”

“No, no, no. We already discussed this Kacie. Telling men to change doesn’t work.”

“Yes, that’s true. I’d forgotten.”

“The solution Kacie is to drain the men of the urge-creating fluids inside them. That biological need to sow their seeds—it all comes from the seed itself.”

“Oh. I get it. If men have no seed, then they have no urge to think of women as sex objects.”

“Exactly Kacie. So let’s return to the roleplay idea so we can see how you can help. When we left off, you had an idea. I told you I couldn’t listen because all I wanted to do was fuck your tits until I came on your face.”

Kacie blushed. “Yes sir. I recall. That’s where we left off.”

“So if that really happened … and we both agree that in many ways that really does happen, even if the man never says those words out loud. What can you do to make the man stop having that urge and stop thinking about fucking your huge massive flesh puppies and unloading a big splash of cum all over your pretty face until you are dripping like a slut?”

“I … ummmmm … I guess I … well geez sir, I really don’t know.”

“What if you drained his cock of all the fluids that are creating the urges? That is where the seed is after all.”

“But that means …”

“Exactly Kacie. I knew you were a smart girl and could figure it out. You need to drain the man’s cock of all of that seed.”

“But …”

“But nothing. I knew I hired you for your good ideas and I really like this one of yours. I think you are really onto something.”

Kacie sat there confused but just smiled. “Oh … ummmm … yeah. I do have a good idea, I think.”

“I think it is outstanding Kacie. But there is really only one way to tell. I want to see if you can drain the seed out of me and then we can know. So I will pretend to be that sexist man who only wants to stare at your massive tits. In fact, since I am your boss in this roleplay, I even told you to take off your blouse and you had no choice but to follow my orders since I’m your boss.”

Kacie nodded and sat there dumbly.

“Kacie? You follow?”

Kacie sat there more and then her eyes opened wide. “Oh yeah, I get it. I have to pretend like this is real, so I have to take off my blouse. Right?” Johnson nodded and Kacie smiled. She was finally getting the attention she deserved by being a part of the solution to the sexism. She unbuttoned her blouse revealing her lace red bra. She blushed a bit as she knew her boss was probably embarrassed to have to make Kacie do this to help prevent more sexism. At least I wore a pretty bra today.

“That’s a good girl Kacie.” Johnson stared at Kacie’s massive chest barely contained in her bra. “Now in this roleplay, I made you take off your blouse and told you how much I want to fuck your tits and your mouth and cum all over your face.” Kacie nodded. “So you, being so smart, are being a part of the solution by draining my cock of all the fluid that makes me act so full of sexism. And the best way to do that is …?”

Kacie smiled. “Oh that’s easy. I just have to make you cum and then you won’t be so full of sexism and then you can pay attention to how smart I am and my good ideas. Right?”

Johnson smiled wide. “Good girl Kacie. That is exactly right. But there is only one problem.”

“Sir?”

“Well what if you aren’t any good at making a man cum? Can you even give a proper blowjob? I mean what if you can’t deepthroat, or lick balls, or smile up at me when my cock is pounding your pretty face?”

Kacie stared ahead. Wow, this was a concern. Although Kacie had certainly given head before, she never knew if she was any good, especially if she needed to fully drain a man at work from his sexist urges. “I … I … ummmmm … I guess I’m not sure sir. I mean I want to be good obviously and be part of the solution.”

“What if I gave you a chance to work on it here Kacie? To see if you really are the smart hard working girl I believe I hired?”

“Really sir? You’d do that for me?”

“Of course Kacie. I never hire talented people to let them not fulfill their promise. So let’s get you to take off that bra, and see if you can fully drain all the urges out of me using your mouth and tits. If you can do that, then I can see you being promoted to a position whereby you use your talents to ensure all the sexism here is completely eradicated.”

“Wow! Sir, I don’t know how to thank you for this opportunity. So I just have to prove I can drain you with my mouth and tits?” Johnson nodded.

“And don’t worry Ms. Gordon, if you struggle, I’ll be sure to guide you to being the best little cocksucker here, one guaranteed to drain me and earn the promotion.” Kacie smiled wide. She stood up and undid her bra revealing her 34DDs and walked over to Johnson’s side of the desk. She started to kneel down but Johnson stopped her.

“Hold on Kacie. As I am sure you know, blowjobs can get messy at times. Just to be safe, let’s have you undo your skirt too. I’d hate to see it get all dirty or messy.”

Kacie smiled and nodded. I can’t help but agree, that makes sense. “Of course sir. Thank you for thinking of me like that.” Kacie unzipped the back of her skirt and let it fall. She stood there in matching red lace panties.

Johnson smiled. “Good girl. Although if you earn this promotion Kacie, I’ll expect you to wear stockings and garters in the future. Everyone knows to full eradicate sexism, you have to maximize your sex appeal to maximize the amount of urge-causing fluid you cause so that you can get it all removed. The more you make me want to fuck your face and tits, the more cum you can drain from me.”

Kacie nodded as this clearly made sense. “Yes sir, I will wear stockings and garters from now on.”

“That’s a good girl. Now kneel down and let me fuck your face and cum on your tits so that I can see if me urges to treat you as a sex object go away.”

Kacie smiled and knelt down. This was her big chance to earn a promotion and help eradicate sexism from the office. All she had to do was suck on the CEO’s cock, maybe tit fuck him, and let him cum on her face. Then she’d be … she stopped. Wait. Something wasn’t right. Somehow this made sense, but still something wasn’t quite right about this. She just couldn’t quite place it.

Kacie looked up, her face confused and just as she was about to say something about this somehow being not exactly right, Mr. Johnson reached down and cupped her tits and slowly began pinching her nipples as he said how he knew how she loved having her big titties squeezed. Kacie moaned and her eyes rolled back in her head. Oh god, that feels so good. He is right, I do love having my tits squeezed. Sometimes I forget that but I am so, so, so glad he reminded me that …. Oh god, I think I’m gonna … Kacie moaned loudly as just his touch made her start to have an orgasm. Kacie gritted her teeth as she felt her pussy start to spasm and get wetter and wetter. She thought she heard Mr. Johnson call her a dumb bimbo who loves having her titties played with, because good girls like her cum so easily when they have a man play with their fun bags, but that didn’t make sense as he totally respected her enough to give her the chance to help make the sexism here go away and … oh god, it feels so gooooooooood.

When Kacie opened her eyes, she saw Mr. Johnson’s cock was out of his pants. Somehow although he may have been speaking, Kacie couldn’t hear him as she was lost in the thoughts that filled her head. How she had forgotten how much she loved cock in her mouth which was naturally what all girls with monster flesh puppies like her did. How she was meant to be an office cocksucker. How she loved the taste of cock, the feel of it in her mouth, the tickle of grey pubic hairs on her nose as she deep throated a cock like a stupid office whore. She even remembered how much she loved sucking on a guy’s hairy balls, and soon, her mouth was doing just that to Mr. Johnson’s balls. She loved how good balls tasted too. Then she slid his cock between her tits and smiled up to him as she slid up and down giving his cock a titfuck like a good little slut. She giggled a little as he smiled down at her and while he may have been still saying things to her all she could do was manage her own thoughts of how much she loved being used as a wet hole by an older man. She then remembered how it was important to tell Mr. Johnson how much she wanted him to cum all over her face because that would help drain him of every drop and give her more to wear. She suddenly remembered how she loved how pretty she looked when she was coated with white warm gooey cum. She looked up at him ready to ask for a huge face full of cum.

“Sir, could you …” The CEO’s phone rang, and Kacie knew better than to interrupt the man so she got back to sucking cock like a good girl.

“Johnson here… Oh yes Wilson, your timing is impeccable. I was just finishing up the test run… Well of course it works. It worked on Messer’s daughter didn’t it? She is the best assistant anyone can ask for and no longer spends her time using her mouth to seek ‘equal rights.’ Instead she comes to work on full display and gets to work using her assets as they were intended to be used… What? The new one? Oh she took to it easier than Messer’s daughter. At least that one was reasonably intelligent and it took more than a few doses to get her on board. This one. Well she thinks she is plenty smart but she really never was. A few doses and she is putty in my hands… Well of course you get her next. I haven’t forgotten what you’ve done to make this work. Oh and let me tell you, you are in for a treat… That’s right, nose to the base as if she needs it more than food or drink… Yeah I told you, the arrogant ones are the best because they use arrogance to hide their self-doubts and true desires… Hold on Wilson, I need to finish off with her for a second.”

The CEO put down his phone and smiled down at Kacie as she slowly and quietly bobbed her mouth so as to not interrupt her boss. “I’m sorry Kacie. You were about to say something?”

Kacie giggled as she slid her mouth off. She wished she knew what her boss was discussing with Mr. Wilson, another Board member. But she was more interested in something else. “Oh yes sir. I was just hoping you could cum on my face and tits because I really love that and I know it will help prove I am the right girl for this project.”

“That’s a good girl, Kacie. I knew you were the right person the minute I fort saw you and those monster tits. Of course I will.” Then he pushed her head back down until his cock was down her throat. Kacie moaned as she loved being forced to deep throat, something she suddenly remembered almost as if her brain was thinking things in her boss’s voice. He grabbed her hair and pushed and pulled her head so that he controlled her cocksucking. God, he is so powerful and smart, I just love working for him and … oh god, I am so wet. I need his cum so bad. He then pulled her up and slid his cock between her tits. “Make me cum you dumb little slut.” Kacie giggled at the funny nickname and started tittyfucking her boss again urging him to cum

Mr. Johnson closed his eyes for a moment and then just as Kacie was going to be sure he was ok, his cock exploded and big thick ropes of cum spurted all over her. She squealed in delight as she knew she was being a perfect little office fuck toy. So many big thick gobs of cum splashed on her face and over her titties. She was going to thank him, but Mr. Johnson pushed her head down so that she could get the rest of the cum using her stupid mouth and soon she was sucking him dry like a dumb slut.

As he held her head down, Kacie drained the great man’s cock. He picke dup the phone again. “Did you hear all that Wilson? See, just as we knew it would work. Yes, I’ll send her down your way soon. Talk to you later today.” The CEO hung up the phone. Finally he let go of Kacie’s head and she slid her mouth up slowly before his cock popped out. She smiled up at him, a big glob of cum stuck to one eye, another across her cheek, yet another dripping off her nose and chin, and a huge one stuck in her hair.

“Wow sir, that was a lot of sexism stuck inside of you. I was glad I could get it all out of you so that you can now finally listen to my good ideas.”

“Of course Miss Gordon. But I think your best idea was the one you mentioned earlier. The one I ignored because of the sexism that WAS inside that you helped get rid of”

“I mentioned one earlier?” Kacie tried hard to remember.

“Yes. When you first knelt down you said something about wanting to be the girl that every man in the office could count on to drain of their sexism and how you would help the company by wearing with pride all of the eradicated sexism, so that everyone would know who was responsible for doing the job.”

“Oh. Yeah. I guess I did say that, huh?” Kacie wasn’t quite sure she remembered saying that but it made perfect sense that she would do so.

“After all Kacie, you said you wanted to help your career and the careers of all the other girls and what better way than to drain every cock in the office every day until there was no more sexism? That is such a smart idea. No wonder I picked you to head this project.” Kacie smiled wide. A big glob dripped off her nose onto her lip as she did and she dutifully sucked the glob inside her mouth. Somehow she remembered how much she loved the taste of cum too. And she knew how much she would impress the CEO by showing off her love of her job duties. “Now be a good girl and get dressed. I’ll see to it that every man here knows that when they are feeling even a little sexist, to head to your office to allow you to drain that bad feeling away.”

Kaci smiled wide. She did it. She proved to Mr. Johnson that she was the right person for the job.

“I’ll even give you a new title for your duties Kacie. Sexism Liberator Unit Teamleader. S.L.U.T.—we can even have you have a special name plate on the door to your office.”

“Wow. Really? Me? The office S.L.U.T.? I don’t know how to thank you sir.”

“I’ll tell you what Kacie. Sometimes after all the excitement of a really good office moment, like this, my cock gets all hard. I’m sure you know how that can lead to accidental sexism. How about before you put on your skirt, you bend over my desk so I can see if I can undo that accidental sexism right now?”

“Oh. Of course sir. I didn’t know that was a thing. But if I can help … well I am the office S.L.U.T.”

“Kacie bent over the desk and was a little surprised when it felt like her panties were being slid off. She was going to say something but suddenly she felt so good and warm and tingly and … oh god … and Mr. Johnson was reaching around her holding her titties which were super sensitive … oh god … and while he was bumping up behind her, he kept calling her a dumb S.L.U.T., so she decided to just stay put until he was done with whatever he was doing. All she knew was that she was helping rid the place of sexism and get the proper recognition for all her talents. Even better, tomorrow, she would wear the right outfit, with the right lingerie and make sure all the other guys knew she was to be respected for her skills as the office S.L.U.T.