The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kacie Is Someone The Boss Can Count On

Kacie Gordon was a junior executive and was highly thought of by her peers and her bosses. She was smart and worked hard. Of course what those people didn’t know was that Kacie was not what she seemed. She was smart—but really not that smart. She knew it herself. She wanted to be smart, to be thought of as smart, but she also knew she had limitations. She worked hard—this was true—because it was the only way she could hide her limitations. Her biggest limitation—she was gullible. Once, when she was in college, she was told by a friend that the word “gullible” was not in the dictionary. When she said, “Really? That’s kinda interesting,” all of her friends laughed. It took her a week to find out why. When she got hired at the company, she was told that every new hire was required to bring donuts into the office for two weeks. When her third week began and she stopped bringing in donuts, one of her colleagues told her that she never was required to do so. She laughed it off, but felt dumb.

As the first couple of years went by, she would often fall for pranks and other light hearted jokes in the office. Being a trooper, she laughed and joked with her colleagues, but deep down, she felt stupid and humiliated. Still, she got her work done and her boss, Jason, never teased her or took advantage of her naiveté with any assignments or even office pranks.

At one point a new contract was being drafted for the company’s biggest and most important client. Kacie’s boss called her into his office. “Kacie, I am sure you know about Mr. Johnson and the upcoming contract with his company.”

“Of course Jason.”

“Well they will be sending a group of anywhere from 5 to 10 executives to our office over the next few weeks. I expect they will even send some … how do I put this? … undercover executives, as it were. Men who appear to be vendors or maybe lesser clients, but who happen to be top executives. Their company is well-known to want only the best treatment and they consider it important that we treat all customers, no matter a top executive or one of our vendors, with all our best.”

Kacie smiled a bit. “So they are trying to see if we are only nice to them or if we are nice to all who come into our place, a good company to everyone?”

“Exactly Kacie. I knew you would understand.”

Kacie smiled. “Thanks Jason. That means a lot coming from you.”

“You are welcome Kacie. And I tell you this because I want you to be the point person for customer satisfaction.”

“Wow! Me?”

“Yes, you. You job will be to see to it that every man—and as much as I hate saying this, they will be all men, as there are no women with Johnson’s company upper management as of yet—gets whatever he wants. Make sure our company lounge has plenty of drinks and snacks for all sorts of diets and desires. That means liquor and beer too. Make sure the men’s room is fully cleaned every day—do not let the janitorial service do a mediocre job. Make sure that everyone wears their best outfits, particularly the women here. All the men wear suits almost every day, and Johnson’s company expects that, but they have expectations of women in an office too. They expect the women to wear dresses or skirts, stockings, colorful tops, heels, the works. This may not be something that continues after we secure the contract, but for the next month or two, it must be this way.”

Kacie nodded. “That’s a lot Jason. You can count on me.”

“I knew I could Kacie, that’s why I picked you for this task.” Kacie smiled at the compliment. “Listen, I know that some of the others here think of you as a bit … naïve. But I see you as one of our best smartest employees here. I know that you are totally up for this task and I know that you will not let me down and that you’ll get the proper recognition once this is over.”

Kacie smiled and nodded. “Thanks Jason. I will prove your confidence in me is well placed.”

“Good. I want to meet with your tomorrow morning, and every morning after this for the next couple of months and we will go over and special tasks.”

“Good idea Jason. Will do. I’ll get to work right now.”

“Thanks Kacie. One more thing. Look over this initial proposal we have for an internet update. We want it ready for when we meet directly with Johnson and his team.” Jason handed Kacie a drive that plugs into a USB port.

Kacie took the drive from Jason. “Will do Jason. You can count on me.” Kacie left Jason’s office and went to hers. She had so much to do. She needed to prove to Jason, maybe even herself, that she really was smart and not gullible. She made a list of beverages and snacks, even some fancier choices to be ordered immediately. She even did some online shopping for herself as she rarely wore stockings anymore and would need some. She finally reviewed the internet update proposal. She plugged in the USB port. Suddenly her computer flashed.

Kacie looked at her watch. Wow. After 5:00 already. Time to go home. I think I did everything Jason asked of me. Of course I would do anything for him, he is the best boss and I know he counts on me, so I have to follow through with whatever he asks.

The next morning she met with Jason to go over what she had accomplished so far. She stopped in her office quickly and checked her email. Her computer flashed again. When she looked at her watch, she realized she was late for her meeting with Jason. Wow, I better hurry, as Jason is really important and doesn’t need me being late. He counts on me and I can never say no to anything he asks. Then she noticed a USB drive in her computer. Hmmmm. Maybe this is important, Jason must have put it there earlier. I’ll leave it as he would never put something into my computer unless it was important. She rushed out down the hall to her meeting.

She walked into his office. “Sorry I am late Jason. I just got caught up on an email.”

“No worries Kacie, I know I can count on you. Have a seat. So where are we?”

“Well, all the right drinks and food have been ordered and will be delivered here regularly for the next 2 months. The only hold up is I want to check with Johnson’s company to see if they have any special requests.”

“Excellent.”

“As to the overall upkeep of the place, I have drafted orders for all staff regarding how to maintain their space, and for the janitors to do double checks, that is one janitor checking the work of another, at least 3 times a day, particularly the men’s room. I was informed however that there is some minor repair being done in the wall separating the men’s room from the women’s room, but I was assured the construction would be complete within less than a week. I will follow up later this week.”

“Very good Kacie.”

“I have also started a draft of a dress code for the women here to make sure they abide by it daily—dresses or skirts, stockings, heels, the works. I even ordered myself some items to improve my wardrobe.”

“Very good Kacie. I am impressed by what you have done so far.”

“Thanks Jason.”

“Now what might be critical here is that we arrange some social after-hours events for our staff and anyone else who happens to be here—vendors, clients, and the like. The word is that Johnson is a bit of a … how can I be delicate … ?”

“It’s OK Jason, I’m a big girl. Say whatever it is that you need to say.”

“Well he is a bit of a skirt chaser according to some I have talked to.” Kacie blushed slightly. “The scuttlebutt is that he has insisted on certain ‘professional’ women to attend parties to entertain himself and other top executives.”

“Really? Wow. I mean, I thought that type of behavior was a thing of the past—like the 50s and 60s, which is like 70 years ago. I am surprised he hasn’t gotten into trouble with either the law or at least with the court of public opinion.”

“I agree Kacie. It really isn’t what I want here. But we need that contract. So I want you to do some research on how to discreetly get some of the type of women he wants here for most nights.”

“You want me to find hookers?”

Jason grimaced but nodded. “I am afraid so. But look, I do not want street walkers. There are professional escort services I am sure. Find them, and make the right arrangements. Maybe 2 or 3 women here most nights for the next few months. Understood?”

Kacie frowned but nodded. “I don’t like it Jason, but I get it. He is a pig. But he is a rich pig.”

“I wouldn’t go that far, but yes, that sums it up. Still I appreciate you taking this on because I know I can count on you no matter the circumstance.” Kacie smiled slightly. It was true. She was a team player and a hard worker. She would do what she had to do, especially for Jason or any of the men here, even the clients. I wish I was as smart as them. “One more thing though.”

“Yes?”

“I want these women to blend in. So get them to wear outfits that do not stand out. Maybe you could even work together with one of the top women from the service and agree on a company dress code for all the women.”

“But I have already drafted up a dress code Jason.”

“I know. I know. But work with me Kacie. Just get their top woman, whoever she is, and get together with her on a dress code. I am sure you can use your current draft and just tweak it.”

Kacie sighed but agreed and left to … ewwww … go find some hookers. Still Jason asked me and I know he is the type of boss who would never ask me to do something unless it was important. He counts on me and really that is somewhat surprising given that I’m just a girl. Kacie returned to her office. Her computer was still on and she checked her emails and ended up staring at the screen for over an hour. Lost in thought she guessed, as she stood up to get to work on finding hookers. She thought the best place to start might be the most obvious—searching the web for “escort services.” Sure enough, there was just that. She saw an ad for one that appeared promising so she called. She arranged to meet the owner, Nicole, for coffee.

Nicole explained how her service had been around for over 30 years, that she took over about 5 years ago, and that they were the most discrete, sought after, service in the business world in the 4 state region. All her girls worked exclusively for her, they were well-paid, received benefits, regular medical care, and provided the services that businessmen most desired. Kacie deiced she did not want to know what those services were, although she could guess. She got a reasonable price from Nicole and made the deal.

Nicole also explained that her girls could dress in a style that Kacie would agree would fit the rest of the staff. Dresses and skirts that stopped at mid-thigh to just above the knee, tops that allowed for cleavage, but nothing extreme, and heels, but no more than 3 inches. Nicole even pointed out that Kacie would certainly benefit from such outfits as it was obvious that Kacie was “big.” Kacie blushed, telling Nicole that she was a 34DD. “And to be honest Nicole, mine are particularly sensitive to temperature and touch.”

Nicole laughed. “Maybe I should hire you to work for me then? Men love a big titted girl with hard nipples who can wrap them around their … well you know.”

Kacie laughed along with her. Then stopped. “Really? Work for you? I dunno if I could with my other job.”

Nicole laughed harder. “Sorry Kacie, I was just joking.”

“Oh yeah. I mean, yeah, I knew that the whole time.”

Nicole also told Kacie that while her girls always wore stockings, they never wore the kind with rubber tops, and instead only the kind secured by a garter belt. Not only were these more appealing to their male clients, but more practical, as there was never an issue with a stocking sagging. Her girls always matched their garter belts, panties, and bras in color and style. While black was standard, most of her girls preferred colorful lingerie as that resulted in better tips from clients.

Kacie nodded along. This did make sense. Besides, she could use some updated outfits and eve some updated lingerie. She rarely got to wear any and maybe it would be nice just to be secretly sexy underneath her work clothes. Kacie adjusted her dress code for the office and was sure the other women would be OK with it.

She got back to her office and was going to send an email to Jason with an update but ended up staring at her screen again. Next thing she knew, it was after 5:00 again. As she walked down the hall to the elevator, she stepped into the ladies room to check on the construction project. The only thing she noticed was a hole in the wall in the last stall. They must be working on some plumbing. I am sure it will be done soon.

On her way home, Kacie stopped at a shop and purchased several matching lingerie sets of lace bras, panties and garter belts, all of various colors. She also bought several pairs of stockings, again of various colors, as she had ordered only stay-up types online and she wanted the kind Nicole suggested. For reasons she didn’t know, her favorite was the baby blue set with baby blue stockings. She was sure that if Jason ever knew she was wearing the set under her work clothes, he would be pleased. Of course, even though he was the best boss, he would never get to see—well except the stockings … oh and maybe a bit of my bra if my top is unbuttoned enough … and I guess maybe a garter strap if my skirt is short enough … and … oh god, I wish Jason could see me like … Kacie shook her head. Lost in thought agin. She giggled to herself.

Kacie quickly wrapped up her shopping with some short skirts and low cut tops and rushed home. She was going to put on her blue set to see how she looked, but she just undressed, laid down on her bed naked and … oh fuck me Jason …

Kacie woke the next morning and giggled to herself. She was naked and her one hand was pinching her nipple while the other was slowly rubbing her clit. That was the best self-pleasure session ever. Jason trusts me so much and I want him to count on me. I guess I got a bit carried away. She showered and dressed. She decided on a very pretty skirt and top that she bought yesterday along with the white lingerie set. The white heels finished off the outfit perfectly. Kacie smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. Maybe just one more button undone … perfect. Cleavage. Just the way Jason wants so that we can get the contract from Johnson’s company.

Kacie got to work and was surprised that she got so many looks from the men she works with. Maybe they realize that I am helping us get the contract from Johnson. Of course that must be it. Still, those looks are making me … tingle. I can feel my nipples getting harder. I hope they don’t think I work for Nicole. Of course not silly. They don’t even know about Nicole yet. Only Jason and I know.

Kacie checked her emails. Her screen flickered again like it had over the past few days. When he shook her head, she realized she was late for meeting Jason and rushed down the hall again. The higher heels and the lower cut top were making her breasts bounce and of course she got more looks. By the time she got to Jason’s office, another button popped open and her nipples were on fire.

When she walked in, she saw Jason working hard on reviewing a document. “Sorry I’m late again Jason, it was just that …” He held up his hand as he continued to look over a document. Kacie realized he was concentrating, so she just sat down and crossed her legs. She saw her white garter strap and stocking tops come into view and she tried to tug her skirt down a bit, but she still had some exposure. When she looked up, she saw Jason smiling at her.

“How are things going Kacie?” Kacie noticed he was looking at her exposed garter strap and then her halfway open blouse. She blushed and felt her nipples aching even more.

“Oh ummmm… like great Jason. I met with a woman who runs the type of agency that Mr. Johnson wants us to use. I made a deal with her for your review.” Kacie handed him the contract that Kacie signed although she did not read carefully. “And I adjusted the dress code per her instructions. I also checked on all the food and drink orders and everything is up to speed. And it looks like the janitors will abide by the cleaning directive, although there was an issue of a construction project. I think that will be finished soon if not already.”

Jason smiled. Very good Kacie. And I see in this contract that the agency will provide us with 2-3 girls daily over the next 2 months and as needed thereafter.”

“Yes, Jason, just as you instructed. I knew you were counting on me.” Kacie smiled wide knowing she did her job.

“Oh and I see the clause regarding our supplementing the agency if necessary. Very good idea. I am impressed with your forethought Kacie.” Kacie smiled and nodded although she wasn’t sure what he meant. “Yes, that is the type of thinking I expect from you Kacie. Recognizing that although we can hire this agency, we need to fend for ourselves if necessary.”

Kacie nodded again. “Ummm yeah. I mean if they can’t come thorough, we have to …” Kacie scrunched up her face. She realized what he meant and blushed a bit more. But she knew Jason was counting on her. I have to pretend like it was my idea. Besides, Nicole won’t let us down. “I mean, yeah. If we have to, we have to. Right Jason?” Kacie put on her best smile wanting his approval.

“Exactly Kacie.” Kacie beamed with pride. “I knew you were someone I could count on. Now tell me, is this an outfit approved by you are the agency?”

Wait. Does he mean he might count on me to be a … hooker? Oh god. I mean if he asked I suppose I would have to but... Oh shit, he asked me something else. “Oh yeah. She said that her people can wear clothes that look like office clothes, just a tad bit shorter for the skirt and a tad of cleavage and …” Kacie saw Jason staring and knew her nipples were clearly poking through her bra and top, and she wasn’t even sure if her top was even covering her bra anymore. God, she was getting horny. I wish he’d just fuck me right now. I would totally be his hooker. Oh god, I hope I didn’t say that out loud. “… and ummmmm….”

“It’s OK Kacie. I can see that the outfit is very office appropriate. And might I say, you are quite lovely Kacie. Smart and beautiful. That’s a nice combination.” Kacie giggled and blushed. Oh god, is that a come on? Please Jason, just say the word and I will gladly let you have me. “Now tell me about this construction issue in the men’s room.”

Kacie stared for a moment still lost in thoughts of Jason fucking her when she shook her head. “Oh yeah. Ummmm …. Well in the last stall of the ladies room I noticed some construction which would be the wall separating the ladies room from the men’s room. I am guessing some plumbing. Anyway, from what I saw, it looks like it is almost done.”

“Hmmmmm. I sort of recall that. I must have approved it and forgot. How about this, let’s go down there and take a look to see.”

Kacie nodded and stood up. She bent forward to see if her skirt was hiding her straps now and thankfully it was. Unfortunately, she also saw that her bra was almost out of her top. She would have to try to discretely button up at least one button. She followed Jason down the hall and entered the ladies room while he entered the men’s room. “I’ll meet you at the adjoining wall Kacie.” Kacie nodded. She tucked her bra cups under her open top and closed a button. Phew. That was close. I hope he didn’t notice. God if he thought I was showing off my bra for him to see then he might want to …. Oh god, I would love to have Jason fuck my chest. She moaned and stood still for a moment as she felt her panties get a bit wet. Oh shit. Jason’s waiting on me.

She walked down to the last stall and went in. She saw that there was still a hole in the wall but that the hole was “finished” with sanding, paint, and even a bit of trim. Hmmmm. Maybe they need an access spot in case they need to adjust future plumbing issues.

“Kacie? Can you hear me?”

Kacie bent down and could see that Jason’s leg could be seen through the hole. “Oh yeah. I mean yes Jason I can. In fact I can see you too.”

“Huh? Oh yes, I see it. A hole. Must be a plumbing access location.”

“Yeah, I thought the same thing. Except it is like … you know, all the way through. If I kneel down I can actually see right into the last men’s stall. That can’t be right, can it?”

“Really? Are you sure?”

Kacie knelt down and pressed her face to the hole. “Yup. I am kneeling right now and can see right into your stall Jason. I mean the hole isn’t that big, maybe for a plumbing pipe, but yeah I can see right through.”

Jason laughed. “That’s kinda weird I guess, but these plumbing guys, they know what they are doing.”

“Yeah you’re right Jason. That must be why the wall is only like an inch or two thick here, to make it easy to pass a pipe right through.”

“See Kacie, like I said, smart and pretty.”

Kacie blushed and was glad Jason couldn’t see her at the moment. All these compliments were getting to her head. She kept looking though seeing Jason standing there, moving around in the stall. God, he is so smart and such a good boss and he as staring at my chest and called me pretty. Oh god, I can see the front of his pants now. They are bulged out a bit. I wonder if he is still thinking of my chest. I wish he’d fuck me. I mean I totally need it and I did hire hookers for the company and …. Oh god. Wat If Jason paid me to fuck him. I could be his hooker. Kacie closed her eyes imagining Jason offering her … she didn’t know what hookers got paid. Is it like $100? Maybe only $50. Maybe $20. I bet that is what cheap hookers charge. If Jason gave me $20, I’d … Kacie moaned a bit as she slid a hand up under her short skirt. She could tell her panties were getting wetter. She slowly traced a finger around the edges of her panties, then over her panty covered slit. Pressing firmly. Rubbing. Oh fuck me Jason … I want it so bad. She moaned louder as she was getting closer, closer, closer, oh god I’m gonna …

“Kacie? Are you OK?”

Kacie quickly moved her hand. “Oh yeah. I ….ummmmm … I mean I was just …. Nothing Jason. I think I’ll get up.” Kacie gritted her teeth. Her panties were soaked and she almost came. She took one more peek through the hole. Jason must be leaning forward, maybe trying to hear through the wall, because the front of his pants are pressed right against the hole. Kacie could see he was harder. God. He heard me. She quickly stood up. “I’ll meet you back in the hall Jason.” Kacie walked back out.

Jason was waiting for her and had a weird smirk on his face. “Well I think the rest rooms will be just fine and I noticed that they were very clean. I hope you didn’t mind kneeling in the stall. I’d hate for you to ruin such pretty stockings.”

Kacie looked down at her knees. Not a mark. But she noticed as soon as she bent forward, her bra cps basically spilled out of her top again. She must have undid her one button again when she was … oh god. This is so embarrassing. She looked up and Jason was staring at her chest. “Oh ummm, yeah. I guess it’s OK to kneel in that one ladies room stall.”

“Of course it’s OK for you Kacie. Now be a good girl and get back to work, as we never will know if there is one of Johnson’s executives undercover here.”

Kacie smiled and nodded. She walked back to her office. Wait. Did he call me a good girl? That’s kinda not appropriate. Yet, I kinda like being a good girl. Especially if Jason asked me to. God, I need to get fucked so I can think straight. Back in her office, Kacie ended up staring at her computer screen again. When she shook her head, she realized she was lost in thought about what else she could do to help Jason, the other men here, even the janitors, maybe one of the Johnson executives or even Mr. Johnson. She looked up. It was not only past 5:00, it was almost 7:00. God, she was working too hard. She went to stand up and noticed her panties were down at her ankles. She then panicked and soon saw her blouse was completely open except one last button. God. Did anyone see me? She bent forward to pull up her panties but then saw one of the janitors walk into her office. She quickly sat straight up and kicked her panties off her shoe and under her desk, and then tried to button up, but she knew he saw her bra cups in full.

“Oh excuse me Miss Gordon. I didn’t know you were working so late today.”

“It’s OK Ernie. I just had lots to do.” God. He is staring at my tits. Hey when did I start calling them tits? Well they are tits so I guess that makes sense.

“I could come back to clean your office later if you’d like.”

“No, it’s OK Ernie. I was gonna leave now anyway. But …” Kacie couldn’t help but notice him licking his lips as he stared at her tits. “You know, I have asked a lot of you and the other janitors this week. I ought to properly thank you.” Before she could even think it through, Kacie stood up and walked around to the front of her desk and bent forward over it. She slowly hike dup her skirt above her waist exposing her garter belt, her stockings, and her wet uncovered pussy.

Ernie did not need to be told twice and quickly got behind her and undid the front of his overalls. Before she could change her mind, Kacie felt Ernie slide deep inside her slick cunt. God, it is a cunt isn’t it? She moaned as she felt Ernie grab her hips and thrust in and out of her deep and hard.

“Fuck me Ernie. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.” Kacie was lost in pleasure. She had never been so excited before. Yeah, she had sex before, but never fucked before. And she needed it so bad and having someone who was “lower” than her fuck her like a slut, god it was unbelievable. Kacie came and was on the verge of cumming again when Ernie reached one hand around her and grabbed her tits so hard that they not only popped out of her blouse but popped out of the bra cups. When he pinched her nipples, she exploded. She almost passed out as her pussy flooded.

When Kacie finally stopped panting, she turned to smile up at Ernie but he was gone. Fuck. He just fucked me and left. She saw a $5 bill on her desk. Oh fuck, he paid me for … Oh my god. I’m like … a hooker. Kacie reached down between her legs and reminded herself over and over again that she as just a common whore, and she came one more time.

Kacie finally went home and tried to concentrate on just getting a good night’s sleep, but she ended up dreaming about Jason fucking her on the conference table during a board meeting. She woke, her hands groping both her tits.

Kacie got dressed and decided that pink lingerie with yellow stockings made sense even though she thought she kinda looked like an Easter egg. She then put on a yellow dress that stopped at her mid-thigh. The front was so low cut that the edges of her pink bra cups could be seen easily. She smiled at herself in the mirror thinking she looked like a perfect executive. When she got to work, she ended up staring at her screen for extra-long for some reason. She tried to remember to make herself a reminder to check with IT about the flickering, but then realized she needed to get to Jason’s office for their daily meeting.

Jason smiled as she entered.

“Good morning Kacie. Don’t you look lovely.”

“Thanks Jason. I wanted to look extra professional given that you never know if one of Johnson’s undercover executives might be here today.”

“Good thinking Kacie. Again, I knew I could count on you.” Kacie beamed and wished Jason would notice that she is fuckable too, the way Ernie noticed last night. “I was going over the dress code regulations you wrote up.”

“Oh yes. The agency leader Nicole helped me with them.”

“Yes, I am very impressed, but curious about the basics. As you obviously know, I am just a man, not a woman. Tell me more about the garter belt thing.”

Kacie blushed, but then she realized that of course Jason wouldn’t know about such thing. “Well you see, I have on stockings. See.” She pointed at her yellow stocking covered legs, which were crossed, causing her dress to ride up exposing her pink garter strap.

“Yes, very pretty yellow stockings.”

“Well they aren’t pantyhose. They are stockings. So to stay up they need like a belt. I mean like … I am not sure how I can explain Jason. I mean it’s kinda like …”

“Relax Kacie. I did not mean to get you flustered. Besides, I am more of a visual learner anyway. Can you show me?”

Kacie blushed more. He wants me to lift up my dress? But he needs to understand. And he said he doesn’t want me flustered so it isn’t like he is being pervy, he just wants to learn. I mean it makes sense so I can explain better. She nodded and smiled. “Ok like normally I would never just lift up my dress and stuff at work unless Erni…. errr, I mean there would never be a reason.” Kacie blushed wildly as she remembered lifting her skirt to let Ernie know to fuck her last night.

“Of course Kacie. I understand. But this is important for the contract.”

“Right. So you see …” Kacie raised her dress exposing her garter straps and most of her panties. “… these straps hold up my stockings so they don’t fall.” Kacie pointed at the straps but then her dress fell. “Ooops. Sorry. It’s hard to point and lift at the same time.”

“Hmmmmm I think I understand. And I even have a good idea, but it would be easier if you just took off the dress for a moment and show me. That way the dress won’t fall when you point. Then we can get back to work.”

Kacie thought about that. Ow, that’s weird. Taking off my dress in front of Jason. Still otherwise he won’t be able to see. It makes sense. I just hope he doesn’t notice how bad I need him to fuck me silly. She nodded and smiled. “OK Jason.” She then reached behind herself and undid her dress zipper, and slowly slipped her dress off her shoulders and then let it fall to the floor.

Jason smiled wide at Kacie, her nipples poking through the thin fabric of her lace bra cups. The front of her panties having a slight wet spot already. “I see now. So these …” He stood up and walked over to Kacie. She blushed even more, and almost came when he touched a garter strap. “… these are the straps that come down from this belt.” He traced a finger across the waist part of the garter belt. “And that is how they hold up your stockings.”

Kacie bit her lip and nodded. Oh god. I am gonna cum if he touches me any more.

“I suppose it is not too different than a bra.”

“Huh?”

“Well yeah, I can see how it makes sense. Your belt goes around your hips and the straps come off the belt and hold up your stockings.” He traced his fingers over everything he spoke of. “And in the same way, your bra, wraps around your torso and the cups then hold up your tits.” As Jason spoke, his hands tracing over her bra and then fully cupping over her bra cups, Kacie moaned and shuddered. She reached to Jason and held onto his shoulders as a powerful orgasm hit her.

“Oh god, Jason. Please. Please.” Kacie shuddered again as he pussy exploded. She felt weak, and had to sit, but ended up dropping to her knees. She faced Jason’s pants and saw the bulge. She had no control, only desire, and soon has Jason’s cock sliding in her mouth. Kacie hated sucking cock. It was so demeaning. Executives like her did not suck cock. But this was different. She wanted Jason’s cock more than anything she ever wanted. She moaned over his cock as he pulled her tits free of the bra cups. As he fondled and grabbed and pinched and squeezed, Kacie bobbed faster and faster. When Jason put one hand behind her head, she relinquished control. Fuck my face Jason. I am your personal fuck toy. He thrust his hard cock deep in her mouth, grunting as I filler her mouth with the most delicious cock that ever was. Kacie tried to look up and smile at Jason to let him know how much she was happy to help him, but it was hard to do with him holding her head so tight. She wondered if she was helping when he grunted out something about her face and tits.

Next thing Kacie knew, Jason yanked her head off his cock and a big splash of cum spurt across her face, hitting her eyes, cheeks, and nose. Then another, before a huge rope of cum coated her hair. Before she could even process what happened he was shoving his cock back in her mouth and emptying inside her throat. She moaned hard as she felt another orgasm hit her. God, he came on my face like I was a whore. Oh god, I never knew how good sucking cock could make me feel. I used to hate it, but now I’m addicted. She sucked hard to get every drop.

When Jason finally let go of her head, Kacie stayed on his cock anyway to get even the last little morsel of cum. She then slid slowly off, smiling up at her boss. “Mmmmmm Jason, did I do good for you?”

When he nodded, Kacie giggled and blushed. She felt his cum gobs rolling down her nose and chin, and dripping onto her tits. She was a cummy mess, but so happy.

“Now be a good girl and pop those nice titties back inside your bra cups and then get your dress back on.” Kacie nodded and did as she was told. She could feel her tits sticking into bra cups and then the dress sticking to her chest. She didn’t care because she made Jason happy, although she wished he would see her as a fuckable girl who could give killer blowjobs rather than just a co-worker who he could count on. God she would love to see his cock. But at least he could count on her to help him when he needed it. Wait … did I just see his cock? No. I was just helping.

Kacie sat back down ready to discuss the remainder of the assignments that Jason might give her, but instead he told her to just sit and be quiet like a good girl and Kacie knew better than to speak when her important boss was thinking hard. She started to think about how she might convince Jason to let her suck his cock. She was sure that after helping him see the proper dress code that he would see she could do more. She could still taste his cum in her mouth and wondered if he would ever get to taste his … wait. Did he fuck my mouth just now? Well sorta in a way I guess. But it was really just because of the dress code thing and … wait. Kacie sat there confused. She really wanted to have Jason fuck her, especially her mouth, and to grab her tits, and … wait. Did he just do that? Kacie was so confused. Good thing Jason was too busy thinking and taking pictures of her … and wait. He was taking pictures of her with her hair and face kinda messy from … wait. Oh my god. I think I may have sucked off my boss. I hope he isn’t mad at me. God, I am so confused. With the flash from the camera flickering in her eyes, Kacie grew even more confused. She didn’t even remember how her dress fell off again and how her fingers were playing with her clit while Jason took pictures. She was sure he would explain it again later, but after he finished taking pictures. I hope he likes this pose of me bent over his desk with my dress off and my panties at my ankles. Oh god, he is getting behind me for a close-up. Kacie felt that Jason would get a better picture now that he was so close that his … oh god, he is so big inside me. Kacie moaned loudly as she felt Jason pounding her from behind. He was even better than Ernie. He kept calling her a stupid whore which is her favorite pet name. How did he know? He was so lost in being a good little fuck toy that she didn’t even realize it when Jason has spun her around and was sliding his cock up between her tits. When he called her a dumb fucking slut and erupted with another big load all over her chest, Kacie felt so happy. Wow. He thinks I am a dumb slut. I am so lucky to have such a good boss. Kacie finished sucking him dry and then posed for more pictures. Then she got lost in a fog.

Kacie shook her head as she sat in Jason’s office. She saw Jason studying some papers on his desk before their meeting began. She had a weird memory of a wild daydream, one where she just sucked off her boss before he came on her face and then had him fuck her from behind before unloading on her chest. Wow, that was something. Hope Jason didn’t notice that I drifted off. I hope we can finish up soon, I am so thirsty and have a weird taste in my mouth. I like it, but don’t remember eating anything so creamy and salty today. Oh well.

Jason finished off what he was reading and told Kacie he was pleased with her work on the project to secure the contract and that she should probably finish up and get home. Kacie looked at her watch and saw it was approaching 5:00, which was super weird given that she walked in around 10:00 am and had only been there a few minutes. I’m sure we must have done something. Oh well.

Kacie went back to her office, stared at her screen for a few minutes and then left—although somehow it was past 10:00 pm now. She felt odd and when she got home noticed her hair was all crusty as was her face. Her dress and bra also were a bit crusty and she noticed they were almost glued to her body. She decided it was best, however, not to think too much as she was a girl and thinking was for men. She put on her favorite PJs, a see-though nightie, stood at her window and stared out at her neighborhood for a few minutes, and then went to bed.

When she got up the next day, she saw a few of the men from her neighborhood standing outside her window, which she must have forgotten to close. She smiled and waved at them. It was nice to live in a neighborhood where the men looked after the women to keep the pervs away. She got dressed in her purple lingerie set. She even wore the purple stockings to match and then a purple dress too. Even though her bra cups were partly visible because of how low the dress was cut, at least they didn’t stand out. Besides, her tits were spilling out so much that who would notice her bra anyway. She giggled as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her nipples were obvious as the bra cups didn’t cover them completely. Her panties could be seen if she bent even in the slightest, and her garter straps were more obvious than anything. Wow—I have never looked more like a proper executive.

When she got to work, she was met by Jason immediately. He looked concerned. “We have a problem Kacie. The agency said that they couldn’t send any girls today and there is assuredly going to be several of Johnson’s people here.”

“Oh no. What’d you think we need to do Jason?” Kacie wanted to help. The contract was so important.

Jason smiled, telling Kacie he was again expecting her to be someone who he could count on and she did not disappoint. Kacie beamed at the praise. She was glad she was the one person who Jason could be sure would come through when needed. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock and Kacie knelt down knowing that at a time like this, Jason really needed his cock drained. Kacie smiled up as he finished filling her mouth with his spunk. She hoped she did a good job and secretly wished that someday she could give Jason a blowjob. Wait… No all I did was help him out.

“I think I know what we can do Kacie.” Kacie smiled up while still kneeling on the floor. “I am pretty sure Johnson’s men will all use the rest room today. I want you to go into the ladies room, the last stall. You know with that hole there, you can probably hear what they might say. Then we can have some insight into whatever they might be thinking.

Kacie nodded. “You are so smart Jason. That’s a great idea.”

He patted her head as he stood above her and that made Kacie moan. God. I love it when he praises me. And his cock is so close. If only I could have it in my mouth. Something tells me that I would love it. Wait … oh no, that can’t be it. But I am thistly and that weird salty creamy flavor is back in my mouth.

“Just remember Kacie, that these men also have other expectations, so if you hear anything about what the agency girls might do for these men, we need to know so that we can help out however we can.”

Kacie nodded. She was a bit upset that Nicole’s’ agency didn’t come through with girls … well hookers really … who would satisfy these men. She will find out if this upsets them when she listens in.

Kacie secretly went to the last stall and knelt down to be ready if the men should start to talk. She heard footsteps and knew there was someone coming. She tried to listen, but didn’t hear him say anything yet when suddenly a cock popped though the hole. Kacie gasped. Oh my god. What would a guy put his cock through a hole like that. He is so hard and … oh no. He thinks one of Nicole’s girls will be here. If he gets upset … oh god. What am I supposed to do? Maybe if Jason were here he could tell me, but … oh god, it’s throbbing. I wonder if … Kacie reached up and it was supper hard. He heard a man’s voice moan when she touched it. Oh god. He is gonna be mad if he doesn’t get a … wait. Jason said that he knows that he can always count on me. What if I…?

Kacie smiled to herself and licked her lips as the soft cock slid back out of the hole. She tricked the man into thinking he got a blowjob from a hooker. She was super sneaky to make him think that. She even took the $5 bill that he slid back through the hole. She had to—otherwise he would find out that I’m not a hooker. She wondered if she had to report the money to the IRS or to Jason, but before she knew it another cock, this one much thicker, but shorter popped through the hole. Oh shit. He thinks … Ten minutes later Kacie slowly tucked another $5 bill inside her bra cup. Wow, this is so wild. They think I’m a hooker, when in fact I’m really a super important executive.

Kacie was so pleased with her deception that she forgot that she was sent in to gather intel on what Johnson’s executives might be thinking. By the time the last cock slid back, Kacie had earned over $200, at $5 per. Her jaw was a bit sore, and she did get a bit too excited at times. That would explain why she had her fingers plunged inside her pussy and why she was sure she came over a dozen times. Maybe it was because she kept hearing the men on the other side of the wall talk about Jason’s whore—the dumb slut who thinks she is important but is in fact a cock sucking bimbo. She wished she knew who they were talking about, but she sounded like someone Kacie would love to meet. Good thing I’m not a bimbooooooooooo …. Kacie’s fingers worked their magic and she came again and again.

Once the last man was done with her, Kacie stood up and slid up her panties. She didn’t recall how they fell off, but it didn’t matter. She tucked her tits back, as they popped out of her dress completely sometime around the 5th cock, and went back to report to Jason what she learned. As she got to his office, however, she panicked. She actually didn’t learn anything about Johnson’s plans or thoughts. She would have to tell Jason something. So she went in and smiled, dropped her dress, and crawled up on his desk. Maybe if he saw how fuckable I was, he might forget to ask me what I learned. But unfortunately Jason was too smart for her. He made her dangle her head off the edge of the desk while he slapped her face with his cock to teach her a lesson. Kacie realized she deserved to be punished and was thankful that Jason eventually stopped slapping her and came on her face to teach her how a good whore should behave around her boss. Kacie then handed over 90% of the $200 she earned to Jason as that was his cut.

Once she got home, Kacie was surprised that one of her neighbors was at her door. Normally, she would have told him to go home, but he was really nice when he told her to shut her fucking trap and just take it. She hoped the other neighbors didn’t see as he fucked her in her doorway. She always thought that what happened between a whore and her customer should be private. She then went inside wither newly earned $5 and made a mental note to give Jason an accounting of her “off books” work so that he could get his proper 90%.

Finally the big day arrived. Johnson came to the office to meet with Jason about the contract. Kacie wore her favorite blue lingerie set and decided that a simple short dress that she could easily take off was best. Once she got to Jason’s office, Johnson was already there and they wrapped up the contract. Kacie even got to help type it up. It was exactly as Jason wanted. Jason got to keep 30% of Kacie’s earnings. Johnson got the other 60% for his part in her training including the “programming,” and Kacie got the remaining 10%. Kacie wished she knew what the “programming” was but she was too busy taking off her dress, and her bra, and her panties. Johnson even signed the contract in cum on Kacie’s face and tits as was customary. Jason then plunged his cock in her soaked pussy until he pulled out and came on her tits, as is also customary.

Kacie then got back to her spot in the ladies room to see if Johnson’s people still thought she was a whore. All the while, even though she was content to give head all day like a good slut whore, she wished she could convince Jason that maybe she might be worth fucking. She wanted him to know that he could even count on her for a fucking or blowjob. Maybe someday she would earn his trust that way. Wait …? Nah. She must be remembering wrong.